Facebook: 421 Million Shares for $16 Billion
Facebook is going to make a handful of people rich and the rich lucky investors even more rich. Its going to be the IPO of the century.
They have secured the Nasdaq listing of FB, so it will trade as Facebook Inc. (NASDAQ:FB). This just in from Bloomberg:
Facebook Inc. (FB) is boosting the number of shares for sale in its initial public offering to 421 million, letting it raise as much as $16 billion, two people with knowledge of the deal said.
Mastery bets the IPO raises $18 billion. Get ready to buy and sell your first share on May 18th.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Stocks Slide, Erase All GDP Gains | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Open Weak - Lose All July Gains | ZeroHedge
- Drive-By Morning Grub | iBankCoin.com
- BeYoND THe IRoN DoMe... | ZeroHedge
- French Housing "In Total Meltdown", "Current Figures Are Disastrous" | ZeroHedge
- TRiPoLi CLiNToN... | ZeroHedge
- On Dominoes, WMDs And Putin's "Aggression": Imperial Washington Is Intoxicated By Another Big Lie | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Scientists Just Figured Out How The Oldest Things On Earth Formed | Business Insider
- Look How Much Samsung Has Transformed In The Past Few... | Business Insider
- A Startup Just Raised $1 Million In A Week To Create This Gadget That Tells You How To... | Business Insider
- Twitter's Monthly Active Users Are Growing Again — And The World Cup... | Business Insider
- ARGENTINE STOCKS CRASH | Business Insider
- Markets Are In The Red, Major Portugese Bank Crashes (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ) | Business Insider
- There's A Big Rumor Going Around About How Argentina Can Be Rescued | Business Insider