Facebook: 421 Million Shares for $16 Billion
Facebook is going to make a handful of people rich and the rich lucky investors even more rich. Its going to be the IPO of the century.
They have secured the Nasdaq listing of FB, so it will trade as Facebook Inc. (NASDAQ:FB). This just in from Bloomberg:
Facebook Inc. (FB) is boosting the number of shares for sale in its initial public offering to 421 million, letting it raise as much as $16 billion, two people with knowledge of the deal said.
Mastery bets the IPO raises $18 billion. Get ready to buy and sell your first share on May 18th.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- In Financial Markets "Be Like Water" (Video) | ZeroHedge
- Goldman CEO Blankfein "Supportive" Of Hillary But "Doesn't Want To Hurt Her" By Endorsing | ZeroHedge
- Leaked Soros Memo Exposes Obama's Secret TPP Negotiations; Hillary "Flip-Flopping" | ZeroHedge
- Driverless Vehicles Coming Faster than You Think | Financial Sense
- Want To Boost Market Liquidity? Just Let It Rain... No Really | ZeroHedge
- The Crook Versus The Monster | ZeroHedge
- Conference Board Leading Economic Index Increased in September | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Tesla is on the verge of completely changing the way it does business (TSLA) | Business Insider
- The new zodiac sign is actually ancient – but astrologists are blaming NASA | Business Insider
- 15 high-paying jobs to avoid if you're a selfish person | Business Insider
- The cheapest place to travel every month of the year | Business Insider
- Walmart is copying one of Costco's winning strategies — and it's... | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- 10 more small things you do that people use to judge your personality | Business Insider