Facebook: 421 Million Shares for $16 Billion
Facebook is going to make a handful of people rich and the rich lucky investors even more rich. Its going to be the IPO of the century.
They have secured the Nasdaq listing of FB, so it will trade as Facebook Inc. (NASDAQ:FB). This just in from Bloomberg:
Facebook Inc. (FB) is boosting the number of shares for sale in its initial public offering to 421 million, letting it raise as much as $16 billion, two people with knowledge of the deal said.
Mastery bets the IPO raises $18 billion. Get ready to buy and sell your first share on May 18th.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Q4 GDP Below 2%, December Payrolls Under 200,000" Markit Warns As Service PMI Crashes To 10-Month Low | ZeroHedge
- Mathematical Precision or Buckshot? | iBankCoin.com
- No More "Considerable Time" - Meet The New, "Patient" Fed | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: December 18 | ZeroHedge
- "It's A Huge Crisis" - The UK Oil Industry Is "Close To Collapse" | ZeroHedge
- Leaked Internal CIA Document Admits US Drone Program “Counterproductive” … Obama Did It ANYWAY | ZeroHedge
- InfoPorn: The Many Phases of Silver | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Behind Russia's Current Crisis: It's Not the Ruble, It's Putin | TheStreet.com
- Russia's Migrant Workers Are Leaving | Business Insider
- This Spectacular Megayacht Has An Infinity Pool And Its Own Art Gallery | Business Insider
- US cinemas cancel film parody of N.Korea leader after... | Business Insider
- Uber Voluntarily Suspends Service In A US City For The... | Business Insider
- The Nigerian Currency Has Been Getting Absolutely Demolished | Business Insider
- There's More Bizarre Evidence... | Business Insider