Facebook: 421 Million Shares for $16 Billion
Facebook is going to make a handful of people rich and the rich lucky investors even more rich. Its going to be the IPO of the century.
They have secured the Nasdaq listing of FB, so it will trade as Facebook Inc. (NASDAQ:FB). This just in from Bloomberg:
Facebook Inc. (FB) is boosting the number of shares for sale in its initial public offering to 421 million, letting it raise as much as $16 billion, two people with knowledge of the deal said.
Mastery bets the IPO raises $18 billion. Get ready to buy and sell your first share on May 18th.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The US Housing Bubble In One Chart: Home Prices Outpace Wage Growth 13:1 | ZeroHedge
- "Wall of Money" Hitting Market Before 2016-2017 Global Crisis | Financial Sense
- Dow Breaks Below Key "Bullard Bounce" Trendline | ZeroHedge
- Futures Tumble As Yemen War Starts; Oil, Gold Surges | ZeroHedge
- Fortescue Has An Idea For Arresting Iron Ore Price Slide: Start A Cartel | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap Mar 25, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
- Thank You, Fed - Warren And Jorge Are Thrilled By Another Play Day In The Casino | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Officials: Yemen's president just fled the country by... | Business Insider
- Deutsche Bank has a plan to turn itself into Goldman Sachs | Business Insider
- Brazil come from behind to down France | Business Insider
- Should we be more concerned about the mental health of pilots? | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- What it's like to sell your startup for ~$120 million before it's... | Business Insider
- Macy's executive blames Netflix for slow sales | Business Insider