Facebook: 421 Million Shares for $16 Billion
Facebook is going to make a handful of people rich and the rich lucky investors even more rich. Its going to be the IPO of the century.
They have secured the Nasdaq listing of FB, so it will trade as Facebook Inc. (NASDAQ:FB). This just in from Bloomberg:
Facebook Inc. (FB) is boosting the number of shares for sale in its initial public offering to 421 million, letting it raise as much as $16 billion, two people with knowledge of the deal said.
Mastery bets the IPO raises $18 billion. Get ready to buy and sell your first share on May 18th.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "The Fed Is About To Make A Massive Mistake" Saxobank's Jakobsen Warns | ZeroHedge
- Ron Paul: Much Ado About Restrooms | ZeroHedge
- The Ebb and Flow of Inventories | Financial Sense
- Brexit Tracker Battle: Financial Times vs. Economist vs. Bloomberg | Financial Sense
- Massive Jump in New Home Sales, 17-Sigma Event | Financial Sense
- Why China Is Being Flooded With Oil: Billions In Underwater OPEC Loans Repayable In Crude | ZeroHedge
- European Close Triggers Precious Metals Plunge | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This 25-year-old could become the youngest woman ever elected to Congress... | Business Insider
- A sleep scientist shares 11 easy ways to get a restful night's sleep | Business Insider
- The 10 best US cities for the class of 2016 to start their lives | Business Insider
- The head of The Gates Foundation reveals the biggest challenge in the... | Business Insider
- Stop what you're doing and watch these classic movies before they leave Netflix... | Business Insider
- A human-made meteor shower might open the 2020 Olympics | Business Insider
- Here's what everyone got wrong about the latest Apple doomsday scenario... | Business Insider