Facebook: 421 Million Shares for $16 Billion
Facebook is going to make a handful of people rich and the rich lucky investors even more rich. Its going to be the IPO of the century.
They have secured the Nasdaq listing of FB, so it will trade as Facebook Inc. (NASDAQ:FB). This just in from Bloomberg:
Facebook Inc. (FB) is boosting the number of shares for sale in its initial public offering to 421 million, letting it raise as much as $16 billion, two people with knowledge of the deal said.
Mastery bets the IPO raises $18 billion. Get ready to buy and sell your first share on May 18th.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Theresa May To Call For "Clean And Hard Brexit" As UK Warns Of "Market Correction" | ZeroHedge
- In Scathing Attack, CIA Director Brennan Warns Trump To "Watch What He Says" | ZeroHedge
- Driverless Shuttles Hit Las Vegas: No Steering Wheels, No Brake Pedals | ZeroHedge
- Matt Taibbi: "Insane Clown President Trump Was Right About The Media" | ZeroHedge
- China Warns Trump "It Will Take Off The Gloves" If He Continues To Provoke Beijing | ZeroHedge
- Why Everyone Is Complacent: "2016 Saw The Fewest S&P 500 Drawdowns Ever" | ZeroHedge
- Goldman Is Concerned: "The S&P Has Surged 6% Since The Election But 2017 EPS Forecasts Haven't Budged" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- UK climate scientists are concerned about Trump's... | Business Insider
- Reality TV star and Skinnygirl founder Bethenny Frankel shares her... | Business Insider
- Davos elites suffering acute anxiety over the... | Business Insider
- The 10 things in advertising you need to know today | Business Insider
- 9 artists who reportedly turned down performing at Trump's inauguration... | Business Insider
- The 20 best college towns in America | Business Insider
- Every can of Guinness includes this simple technology in it | Business Insider