Facebook: 421 Million Shares for $16 Billion
Facebook is going to make a handful of people rich and the rich lucky investors even more rich. Its going to be the IPO of the century.
They have secured the Nasdaq listing of FB, so it will trade as Facebook Inc. (NASDAQ:FB). This just in from Bloomberg:
Facebook Inc. (FB) is boosting the number of shares for sale in its initial public offering to 421 million, letting it raise as much as $16 billion, two people with knowledge of the deal said.
Mastery bets the IPO raises $18 billion. Get ready to buy and sell your first share on May 18th.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- CNBC Shills Attempt to Derail the Farage Train, But Fail Miserably | ZeroHedge
- Power To The People: John Lennon's Legacy Lives On | ZeroHedge
- Can Trumponomics Fix What's Broken? | ZeroHedge
- WACC Is Back: Getting Ready To Live In An Era Of Rising Rates | ZeroHedge
- Bernie Camp Threatens To Sue Project Veritas After Video Revealed "Egregious Violation Of Campaign Finance Law" | ZeroHedge
- Is the Bank of Japan TRYING to Crash the Markets? | ZeroHedge
- Is the Student Loan Bubble Getting Ready to Pop? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 14 worst Christmas movies of all time, according to critics | Business Insider
- Hand-counting ballots looks like a ton of... | Business Insider
- Goldman Sachs HR chief shares 5 tips for acing your job interview | Business Insider
- THE VIRTUAL REALITY REPORT: How the early days of VR are unfolding and the challenges it must... | Business Insider
- This financier left Wall Street to start a marijuana chocolate company | Business Insider
- Patriots breakout rookie joined a women's book club... | Business Insider
- Russia says it will treat rebels who refuse to... | Business Insider