Facebook: 421 Million Shares for $16 Billion
Facebook is going to make a handful of people rich and the rich lucky investors even more rich. Its going to be the IPO of the century.
They have secured the Nasdaq listing of FB, so it will trade as Facebook Inc. (NASDAQ:FB). This just in from Bloomberg:
Facebook Inc. (FB) is boosting the number of shares for sale in its initial public offering to 421 million, letting it raise as much as $16 billion, two people with knowledge of the deal said.
Mastery bets the IPO raises $18 billion. Get ready to buy and sell your first share on May 18th.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- EIA Reports Minor Build in Crude Inventories, Draw in Gasoline Stocks | Financial Sense
- Bunds Are Crashing | ZeroHedge
- Trump’s Speech, Europe Elections, and Political Soapbox Opera | Financial Sense
- Here's How The Deep State Is Trying To Lead Trump Into A Nuclear War | ZeroHedge
- Millionaire Migrants: Countries That Rich People Are Flocking To | ZeroHedge
- Russia, UAE Sign Breakthrough Military Deal | ZeroHedge
- With All Eyes On Trump Tonight, US Futures, Global Stocks Hug The Flatline | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- For a guy who hates regulation, Trump sure is proposing some expensive ones | Business Insider
- The men of 'Moonlight' are the new faces of Calvin Klein's... | Business Insider
- Ivanka Trump's Manhattan apartment just got a price chop — take a... | Business Insider
- A former Wall Street exec says some of the most common career advice given... | Business Insider
- Terry Crews explains how intermittent fasting... | Business Insider
- Republicans are hitting more roadblocks on their Obamacare repeal | Business Insider
- THE SELF-INSTALLED SMART HOME REPORT: Why current smart home device owners are... | Business Insider