Facebook: 421 Million Shares for $16 Billion
Facebook is going to make a handful of people rich and the rich lucky investors even more rich. Its going to be the IPO of the century.
They have secured the Nasdaq listing of FB, so it will trade as Facebook Inc. (NASDAQ:FB). This just in from Bloomberg:
Facebook Inc. (FB) is boosting the number of shares for sale in its initial public offering to 421 million, letting it raise as much as $16 billion, two people with knowledge of the deal said.
Mastery bets the IPO raises $18 billion. Get ready to buy and sell your first share on May 18th.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Why We’re Sliding Towards World War | ZeroHedge
- Turkey Releases Alleged Recording Of Warning To Russian Pilot | ZeroHedge
- Steen Jakobsen Warns "First It Will Get Worse..." | ZeroHedge
- Geopolitical Tension Tops Revised GDP | Financial Sense
- Obama Put Taiwan on ISIS Radar | ZeroHedge
- Is Turkey Lying: Rescued Russian Pilot Says There Was No Warning Before F-16 Opened Fire | ZeroHedge
- Overheard At The Trumpsgiving Day Parade | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Spencer, Shepard lead San Diego State past No. 14... | Business Insider
- Obama meeting with advisers on security threats after... | Business Insider
- Here's why you can wake up grumpy even after plenty... | Business Insider
- Here's what it's like to sit down for a family meal in Cuba | Business Insider
- And now, a Thanksgiving message from Larry David | Business Insider
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- Spanish renewable energy firm in bankruptcy protection... | Business Insider