Facebook: 421 Million Shares for $16 Billion
Facebook is going to make a handful of people rich and the rich lucky investors even more rich. Its going to be the IPO of the century.
They have secured the Nasdaq listing of FB, so it will trade as Facebook Inc. (NASDAQ:FB). This just in from Bloomberg:
Facebook Inc. (FB) is boosting the number of shares for sale in its initial public offering to 421 million, letting it raise as much as $16 billion, two people with knowledge of the deal said.
Mastery bets the IPO raises $18 billion. Get ready to buy and sell your first share on May 18th.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Markets Cheer BOJ Announcement | Financial Sense
- Debate Post-Mortem: Rematch Required As Commentators Split On Debate Winner, Markets Give Hillary Nod | ZeroHedge
- Hofstra University Unveils "Trigger Warning" For Tonight's Debate | ZeroHedge
- The Wedge That's Driving Facebook's Stock | ZeroHedge
- "It's Serious Business" - Trump VP Pence Confirms Bill Clinton's Ex-Girlfriend "Will Not Be At Debate" | ZeroHedge
- ECB Board Member Admits Central Bank's Monetary Policy Risks "Tearing Up Social Fabric" | ZeroHedge
- I Prefer Donald Trump over Hillary Clinton (Video) | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Where Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump stand on healthcare | Business Insider
- Donald Trump will probably get cornered in the debate — but it won't matter to most... | Business Insider
- The head of Yahoo’s popular finance app says he knew the... | Business Insider
- New Bloomberg poll shows Trump has crossed a crucial threshold to lead Clinton | Business Insider
- China says it has a new 'ghostly... | Business Insider
- A painting that was stuck in a warehouse for 150 years is revealed to be worth... | Business Insider