Facebook: 421 Million Shares for $16 Billion
Facebook is going to make a handful of people rich and the rich lucky investors even more rich. Its going to be the IPO of the century.
They have secured the Nasdaq listing of FB, so it will trade as Facebook Inc. (NASDAQ:FB). This just in from Bloomberg:
Facebook Inc. (FB) is boosting the number of shares for sale in its initial public offering to 421 million, letting it raise as much as $16 billion, two people with knowledge of the deal said.
Mastery bets the IPO raises $18 billion. Get ready to buy and sell your first share on May 18th.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Was This The Deciding Factor For Brits To Vote "Leave"? | ZeroHedge
- US Shale Producers Just Won Their Biggest Legal Case in Years | Financial Sense
- Farage Denies Conceding: "We Haven't Had A Single Bloody Vote Counted"; S&P Futures Surge | ZeroHedge
- Dow Opens Down 500 Points To "Jo Cox" Lows - Largest Gap-Down Since 1986 | ZeroHedge
- Target2 Imbalances Grow: ECB Overtakes Greece as Third Largest Debtor | Financial Sense
- Market Recap Jun 23, 2016 | FundMyMutualFund
- Brexit or Not, Mediterranean Political Uncertainty Will Roil the EU | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Treasury yields are imploding (TLT, TLO) | Business Insider
- Hillary Clinton's State Department calendar is missing lots... | Business Insider
- Bank stocks are getting clobbered | Business Insider
- Just 2% of US transactions were... | Business Insider
- 2 dead, several injured at Fort Worth dance studio shooting... | Business Insider
- Brexit has everyone scared of a recession | Business Insider
- The best 14 games you can get for your PlayStation 4 right now | Business Insider