Facebook: 421 Million Shares for $16 Billion
Facebook is going to make a handful of people rich and the rich lucky investors even more rich. Its going to be the IPO of the century.
They have secured the Nasdaq listing of FB, so it will trade as Facebook Inc. (NASDAQ:FB). This just in from Bloomberg:
Facebook Inc. (FB) is boosting the number of shares for sale in its initial public offering to 421 million, letting it raise as much as $16 billion, two people with knowledge of the deal said.
Mastery bets the IPO raises $18 billion. Get ready to buy and sell your first share on May 18th.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Another Hedge Fund Hotel Explodes: Endo Craters | ZeroHedge
- Caught On Tape: 100s Of M1 Abrams Tanks Roll Through Houston, TX | ZeroHedge
- Establishment Republicans plan to solve wage stagnation and entitlements … on your back | ZeroHedge
- Trump Says If Economy Crashes "Can Make A Deal", "Will Renegotiate Debt" | ZeroHedge
- A "Recovery" Paradox: Job Cuts In 2016 Are Highest Since 2009 As Initial Jobless Claims Tumble | ZeroHedge
- Economist: US Won't Tip Into Recession Until 2019 (If the Fed Doesn't Mess Things Up) | Financial Sense
- Frontrunning: May 5 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Lionel Messi flashed his ridiculous touch by kicking a ball over 60 feet... | Business Insider
- Tesla has lost 2 execs who actually build its cars (tsla) | Business Insider
- It’s eerie how this ad from 1964 perfectly captures the anxieties of... | Business Insider
- Google wants all its self-driving cars to clean themselves — here's why (... | Business Insider
- The top 5 digital trends for 2016 | Business Insider
- Republicans are becoming increasingly divided over whether to support... | Business Insider
- This is the one stat that has every Wall Street banker depressed... | Business Insider