Facebook: 421 Million Shares for $16 Billion
Facebook is going to make a handful of people rich and the rich lucky investors even more rich. Its going to be the IPO of the century.
They have secured the Nasdaq listing of FB, so it will trade as Facebook Inc. (NASDAQ:FB). This just in from Bloomberg:
Facebook Inc. (FB) is boosting the number of shares for sale in its initial public offering to 421 million, letting it raise as much as $16 billion, two people with knowledge of the deal said.
Mastery bets the IPO raises $18 billion. Get ready to buy and sell your first share on May 18th.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A 21-Year-Old Greek Unloads: "I Am Terrified Of Tomorrow...It Feels Like An End" | ZeroHedge
- Saturday Cinema with Le Fly: The Crash (1932) | iBankCoin.com
- Greeks Turn To Bitcoin To Dodge Capital Controls | ZeroHedge
- Greece, China, & Russia – A Plan B For Tsipras | ZeroHedge
- A Beginning but No End | Financial Sense
- The $100 Trillion Bond Bubble Just Burst | ZeroHedge
- FReeDoM... | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Brazil targets 15 banks in forex fixing probe | Business Insider
- Airbus and Mahindra to make military choppers in India | Business Insider
- A done flew inside a fireworks show and captured this spectacular video | Business Insider
- The 3 most important questions to ask on a first date | Business Insider
- Britain is going to try and ban encryption | Business Insider
- Is draft beer better than bottled beer? | Business Insider
- 'Punk' craft beer maker BrewDog is doing a fifth crowdfund — this time... | Business Insider