Facebook: 421 Million Shares for $16 Billion
Facebook is going to make a handful of people rich and the rich lucky investors even more rich. Its going to be the IPO of the century.
They have secured the Nasdaq listing of FB, so it will trade as Facebook Inc. (NASDAQ:FB). This just in from Bloomberg:
Facebook Inc. (FB) is boosting the number of shares for sale in its initial public offering to 421 million, letting it raise as much as $16 billion, two people with knowledge of the deal said.
Mastery bets the IPO raises $18 billion. Get ready to buy and sell your first share on May 18th.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Russian Humanitarian Convoy Enters Ukraine Without Authorization; Ukraine Considers Move "Direct Invasion" | ZeroHedge
- An Organic Booyah to You | iBankCoin.com
- Jackson Hole: Janet Yellen Is The Wrong Chairperson For the Fed | ZeroHedge
- Five Stocks to Kick Off Your Friday Lunch | iBankCoin.com
- Further Signs of China’s Slowing Property Markets | Financial Sense
- Futures Levitate To Fresh Record Highs On Just Right Mix Of Bad News | ZeroHedge
- U.S. Doctor Infected With Ebola To Be Released From Atlanta Hospital After Treatment | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 4 Reasons Sears Is Headed Straight For Death | Business Insider
- Chelsea Handler Is Reportedly Making $10 Million For New Netflix Deal | Business Insider
- $16.65B Bank of America Settlement Will Settle Nothing | TheStreet.com
- China's Fifth-Generation Fighter Could Be A Game Changer In An... | Business Insider
- In grave robber territory, locals abuzz over... | Business Insider
- The 10 Most Important Things In The World Right Now | Business Insider
- Even One Of The Most Powerful Women In Silicon Valley Can... | Business Insider