Facebook: 421 Million Shares for $16 Billion
Facebook is going to make a handful of people rich and the rich lucky investors even more rich. Its going to be the IPO of the century.
They have secured the Nasdaq listing of FB, so it will trade as Facebook Inc. (NASDAQ:FB). This just in from Bloomberg:
Facebook Inc. (FB) is boosting the number of shares for sale in its initial public offering to 421 million, letting it raise as much as $16 billion, two people with knowledge of the deal said.
Mastery bets the IPO raises $18 billion. Get ready to buy and sell your first share on May 18th.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Greece May Need To Issue IOUs Schaeuble Says After Latest Failure To Reach A Deal | ZeroHedge
- Secular Versus Cyclical: Notes From SIC 2015 | Financial Sense
- Conference Board Leading Economic Index Increased Again in April | Financial Sense
- Goldman Sachs Predicting $45 Oil by October | Financial Sense
- ABC's of the AIIB | Financial Sense
- Don Coxe: Bull Market in Bonds Now Ending - Risks Ahead | Financial Sense
- The US Department Of Commerce Officially Jumps The Shark, Will "Double Seasonally Adjust" GDP Data | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 10 things you need to know before the opening bell (SPY, SPX, DIA, QQQ, HPQ, ROST, ARO, RAI, LO... | Business Insider
- Eurovision Song Contest starts in Vienna | Business Insider
- Apple Pay is ringing in a new era of payment security | Business Insider
- Conservatives love this video of Ted Cruz trashing a reporter who asked him about... | Business Insider
- Pre-... | StreetInsider.com
- Illegally leaked 'Supergirl' pilot is expected to reach 250,000 downloads in... | Business Insider
- 21 killed, 81 wounded in IS attack on Saudi Shiite... | Business Insider