Facebook: 421 Million Shares for $16 Billion
Facebook is going to make a handful of people rich and the rich lucky investors even more rich. Its going to be the IPO of the century.
They have secured the Nasdaq listing of FB, so it will trade as Facebook Inc. (NASDAQ:FB). This just in from Bloomberg:
Facebook Inc. (FB) is boosting the number of shares for sale in its initial public offering to 421 million, letting it raise as much as $16 billion, two people with knowledge of the deal said.
Mastery bets the IPO raises $18 billion. Get ready to buy and sell your first share on May 18th.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Eyeing Pipeline, Russia Forgives North Korean Debt | ZeroHedge
- #MyNYPD... | ZeroHedge
- GM Admits Multiple Federal Criminal Probes Under Way | ZeroHedge
- Watch As China Is Swept Under The Worst Sandstorm In 18 Years | ZeroHedge
- Let’s See Where the Stupid NASDAQ is at 3:59pm | iBankCoin.com
- The Crowd Mine | Financial Sense
- 52 Year-Old French Banker Jumps To Her Death In Paris (After Questioning Her Superiors) | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- These Photos Show What Troop Life Is Really Like In Afghanistan | Business Insider
- Here's How Many People Really Use Sketchy Streaming Sites — And Why | Business Insider
- Unusual 11 Mid-... | StreetInsider.com
- Howard Marks' Brilliant Observation On What It Takes To Be A Great Investor | Business Insider
- Here's What Really Happened In The Armenian Genocide That Obama Refuses To Acknowledge... | Business Insider
- 23 Alarming Charts On Income Inequality That Everyone Should See | Business Insider
- Stocks Slide Into The Red, Gold Jumps | Business Insider