Facebook: 421 Million Shares for $16 Billion
Facebook is going to make a handful of people rich and the rich lucky investors even more rich. Its going to be the IPO of the century.
They have secured the Nasdaq listing of FB, so it will trade as Facebook Inc. (NASDAQ:FB). This just in from Bloomberg:
Facebook Inc. (FB) is boosting the number of shares for sale in its initial public offering to 421 million, letting it raise as much as $16 billion, two people with knowledge of the deal said.
Mastery bets the IPO raises $18 billion. Get ready to buy and sell your first share on May 18th.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- About Those Eyeball-Based Valuations: "Half Of Twitter Accounts Created In 2013 Have Already Been Deleted" | ZeroHedge
- The Sellside Chimes In On The Crude Crush: "This Will Reverberate For Years" | ZeroHedge
- A Pandemonium of Bells Are Ringing For the Markets | ZeroHedge
- Oil Slumps To 4 Year Low Ahead Of OPEC, Eurozone Yields New Record Lows: Summary Of Overnight Events | ZeroHedge
- Russia Might Be Forced to Cut Oil Production | Financial Sense
- China Manufacturing PMI and Output Back in Contraction | Financial Sense
- Stuck In Reverse And Descending Into Trauma | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- One Briton killed in Kabul suicide attack: Afghan police | Business Insider
- Sarkozy tipped to lead party in new charge for... | Business Insider
- RANKED: The Best Tablets In The World | Business Insider
- OIL IS PLUNGING (USO) | Business Insider
- The Apple Watch Has A Feature Called 'Complications' (AAPL... | Business Insider
- This Working Flying Car Prototype Is Absolutely Stunning | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek