Facebook: 421 Million Shares for $16 Billion
Facebook is going to make a handful of people rich and the rich lucky investors even more rich. Its going to be the IPO of the century.
They have secured the Nasdaq listing of FB, so it will trade as Facebook Inc. (NASDAQ:FB). This just in from Bloomberg:
Facebook Inc. (FB) is boosting the number of shares for sale in its initial public offering to 421 million, letting it raise as much as $16 billion, two people with knowledge of the deal said.
Mastery bets the IPO raises $18 billion. Get ready to buy and sell your first share on May 18th.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Are You Prepared to Die? | iBankCoin.com
- Thursday Humor: Obama "Fixes" The Economy | ZeroHedge
- ISM Non-Manufacturing: November Saw Slower Growth Than Expected | Financial Sense
- Small Bombs Under $10 | iBankCoin.com
- How To Hug | Altucher Confidential
- For the First Time In 50 Years, a Majority of Americans Think the U.S. Should “Mind Its Own Business” | ZeroHedge
- Bruce Lee And The Stock Market | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The World's Most Controversial Viral Site Posted A Great Defense Of Itself | Business Insider
- Finally, You Can Play Video Games With Your Mouth Or Your Rear | Business Insider
- Here's A Great Idea For Creating Passwords That Are Easy To Remember But Hard... | Business Insider
- McLaren's $1.15 Million Supercar Has Set One Of The Best Times Ever On... | Business Insider
- Alan Mulally Will Be Ford's CEO Until The End Of... | Business Insider
- Here Is Twitter's Prediction For Today's Jobs Report | Business Insider
- Michael Phelps Sounds More And... | Business Insider