Facebook: 421 Million Shares for $16 Billion
Facebook is going to make a handful of people rich and the rich lucky investors even more rich. Its going to be the IPO of the century.
They have secured the Nasdaq listing of FB, so it will trade as Facebook Inc. (NASDAQ:FB). This just in from Bloomberg:
Facebook Inc. (FB) is boosting the number of shares for sale in its initial public offering to 421 million, letting it raise as much as $16 billion, two people with knowledge of the deal said.
Mastery bets the IPO raises $18 billion. Get ready to buy and sell your first share on May 18th.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- STTG Market Recap April 17, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- The Earnings Parade Accelerates | Financial Sense
- Peak "Greatest Fool" | ZeroHedge
- 18 Stats That Prove That Government Dependence Has Reached Epidemic Levels | ZeroHedge
- EaSTeR ViSiToRS... | ZeroHedge
- EU Takes Steps Toward Energy Independence From Russia | Financial Sense
- 4 Key Reasons for CAPEX Accelerating | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Crazy Video Footage Shows Possible Meteor Flying Over... | Business Insider
- There Are Only 3 Ways To Stop The Inevitable Robot Uprising | Business Insider
- What Happened To 7 Of The Earliest Employees Who Launched Amazon | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day... | StreetInsider.com
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- Syrian Rebels Are Being Armed With US-Made Anti-Tank Missiles | Business Insider