Facebook: 421 Million Shares for $16 Billion
Facebook is going to make a handful of people rich and the rich lucky investors even more rich. Its going to be the IPO of the century.
They have secured the Nasdaq listing of FB, so it will trade as Facebook Inc. (NASDAQ:FB). This just in from Bloomberg:
Facebook Inc. (FB) is boosting the number of shares for sale in its initial public offering to 421 million, letting it raise as much as $16 billion, two people with knowledge of the deal said.
Mastery bets the IPO raises $18 billion. Get ready to buy and sell your first share on May 18th.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Frontrunning: October 21 | ZeroHedge
- FT Rejects Reuters Unsourced Trial Balloon About ECB Buying Corporate Bonds, Futures Refuse To Plunge | ZeroHedge
- Potential Intraday Runners | iBankCoin.com
- Night Owl Open Forum | iBankCoin.com
- WTF Chart Du Jour: The Broken Market Fallacy | ZeroHedge
- More Predictions From the Man Behind the Mask | iBankCoin.com
- End of U.S. Dollar Hegemony - Not | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Blind's late leveller rescues draw for United | Business Insider
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- Nearly Eight Years Into The Drug War, These Are Mexico's 7 Most Notorious... | Business Insider
- Peyton Manning breaks NFL touchdown passes record | Business Insider
- Spanish Nurse Tests Negative For Ebola | Business Insider
- 10 Things You Should Know | TheStreet.com
- FIFA inspectors back Russia's World Cup work | Business Insider