Facebook: 421 Million Shares for $16 Billion
Facebook is going to make a handful of people rich and the rich lucky investors even more rich. Its going to be the IPO of the century.
They have secured the Nasdaq listing of FB, so it will trade as Facebook Inc. (NASDAQ:FB). This just in from Bloomberg:
Facebook Inc. (FB) is boosting the number of shares for sale in its initial public offering to 421 million, letting it raise as much as $16 billion, two people with knowledge of the deal said.
Mastery bets the IPO raises $18 billion. Get ready to buy and sell your first share on May 18th.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Kansas City Fed Survey Misses For 8th Straight Month - Flashes Recessionary Signal | ZeroHedge
- "I Fear For The Chinese Citizen" | ZeroHedge
- Western Democracy Is An Endangered Species On Its Way To Extinction | ZeroHedge
- Remembering The Summer Of 1929 | ZeroHedge
- Zulauf and Chandler on Currency Wars, Banking Crises, and Stock Market | Financial Sense
- Media Blackout: Canada Plans To Dump Nuclear Waste Less Than Mile From US Border | ZeroHedge
- Russia Refuses To Participate In Ukraine Debt Restructuring | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Theater sees record sales after Kevin Bacon announcement | Business Insider
- On Lesbos island, tourist comforts clash with migrant... | Business Insider
- Google just denied accusations from the European... | Business Insider
- Businesses reopening at scene of deadly on-air shootings | Business Insider
- Scientists, tribe study shrinking Washington state glacier... | Business Insider
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- Woman to give birth to conjoined twins in Colorado | Business Insider