Facebook: 421 Million Shares for $16 Billion
Facebook is going to make a handful of people rich and the rich lucky investors even more rich. Its going to be the IPO of the century.
They have secured the Nasdaq listing of FB, so it will trade as Facebook Inc. (NASDAQ:FB). This just in from Bloomberg:
Facebook Inc. (FB) is boosting the number of shares for sale in its initial public offering to 421 million, letting it raise as much as $16 billion, two people with knowledge of the deal said.
Mastery bets the IPO raises $18 billion. Get ready to buy and sell your first share on May 18th.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- JPM Cuts Q1 GDP: Warns "Here We Go Again" As "It Is Feeling Eerily Like Q1 Of Last Year" | ZeroHedge
- Despite Tsipras Complaining That "ECB Has Rope Around Our Neck" Greece Finds Enough Cash To Make IMF Payment | ZeroHedge
- A Savings Problem | Financial Sense
- Central Banks Have Bankrupted the Financial System | ZeroHedge
- The Great Bund Short Slaughter | ZeroHedge
- Gold & Silver Prices Erase 2015 Gains as Dollar Surges | Financial Sense
- Could Oil Prices Plummet a Second Time? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Find your favorite Apple Watch with this website that lets you mix and match... | Business Insider
- Lower California pollution spells big gains for... | Business Insider
- Indonesia says to press ahead with... | Business Insider
- Apple won't look the same after Monday's Apple... | Business Insider
- Harrison Ford badly hurt in LA plane crash | Business Insider
- Google's wireless network will only work on one model of phone | Business Insider