Facebook: 421 Million Shares for $16 Billion
Facebook is going to make a handful of people rich and the rich lucky investors even more rich. Its going to be the IPO of the century.
They have secured the Nasdaq listing of FB, so it will trade as Facebook Inc. (NASDAQ:FB). This just in from Bloomberg:
Facebook Inc. (FB) is boosting the number of shares for sale in its initial public offering to 421 million, letting it raise as much as $16 billion, two people with knowledge of the deal said.
Mastery bets the IPO raises $18 billion. Get ready to buy and sell your first share on May 18th.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Asian Gold Traders Suspicious Of Recent "Turbo Steroid Moves" | ZeroHedge
- The Real Reason Why The Netherlands Repatriated Its Gold | ZeroHedge
- You’ve Been in This Business Too Long If... | ZeroHedge
- Trend Changes and the Dangers of Crying Wolf | Financial Sense
- The Unfolding Economic Crisis in Europe | Financial Sense
- Forget Orwell And Rand, We’ve Gone To Full On Plato | ZeroHedge
- 10 Things I Learned While Interviewing Tony Robbins About His New Book “Money” | Altucher Confidential
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Jameis Winston Explains Why He Shoved A Ref | Business Insider
- Another Bizarre Detail Emerges About How Bill Cosby Was Allowed To Treat Young Women... | Business Insider
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the... | StreetInsider.com
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- Fears of army influence as interim Burkina PM picks team... | Business Insider
- FARC to free Colombian general, others next week:... | Business Insider
- Scientists Just Figured Out How To Serve Espresso In Space | Business Insider