Facebook: 421 Million Shares for $16 Billion
Facebook is going to make a handful of people rich and the rich lucky investors even more rich. Its going to be the IPO of the century.
They have secured the Nasdaq listing of FB, so it will trade as Facebook Inc. (NASDAQ:FB). This just in from Bloomberg:
Facebook Inc. (FB) is boosting the number of shares for sale in its initial public offering to 421 million, letting it raise as much as $16 billion, two people with knowledge of the deal said.
Mastery bets the IPO raises $18 billion. Get ready to buy and sell your first share on May 18th.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Based on the Non-Massaged Data, China is Growing at 3% at Best | ZeroHedge
- When To Put On Bill Gross' Big Bund Short: Citi Explains | ZeroHedge
- Implications of the Secular Stagnation Debate | Financial Sense
- Paul Craig Roberts: "Truth Is Washington's Enemy" | ZeroHedge
- Potential Runners | iBankCoin.com
- Gold Monkey-Hammered, Crude Clubbed As Nasdaq Surges | ZeroHedge
- King Dollar Hurting Earnings! | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- These are all of the worst policies currently being pitched in the General... | Business Insider
- How my traumatic brain injury changed my life forever — in some ways for the... | Business Insider
- Here comes the Baker Hughes rig count ... (USO, WTI, OIL, VDE) | Business Insider
- Russia just unveiled its top secret Armata battle tank | Business Insider
- The Wall Street regulators won | Business Insider
- Steve Wynn won't have to deal with his ex-wife on the Wynn Resorts board anymore | Business Insider
- French Connection shares plunge 20% after it dropped a sales outlook... | Business Insider