Facebook: 421 Million Shares for $16 Billion
Facebook is going to make a handful of people rich and the rich lucky investors even more rich. Its going to be the IPO of the century.
They have secured the Nasdaq listing of FB, so it will trade as Facebook Inc. (NASDAQ:FB). This just in from Bloomberg:
Facebook Inc. (FB) is boosting the number of shares for sale in its initial public offering to 421 million, letting it raise as much as $16 billion, two people with knowledge of the deal said.
Mastery bets the IPO raises $18 billion. Get ready to buy and sell your first share on May 18th.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Best And Worst Performing Assets In July And 2015 YTD | ZeroHedge
- When in Doubt, Do Drugs | iBankCoin.com
- From the Mailbag: On Japan and the Yen | ZeroHedge
- Warren Buffett and Elon Musk to Spark a Lithium Boom | Financial Sense
- ISM Manufacturing Slumps To 3-Month Lows Led By Plunge In Employment | ZeroHedge
- Is This The Most Successful Trade Of The Last Decade? | ZeroHedge
- Citadel Barred From Trading In China After Regulator Accuses "Automated Trading" Unit Of Manipulation | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Mexico only has one store where you can legally buy a gun | Business Insider
- Broad eager to lead England attack in Anderson's... | Business Insider
- This documentary from Hugh Jackman will have you rethinking your... | Business Insider
- Rapper Snoop Dogg stopped in Italy airport with $422,... | Business Insider
- Twitter shares close at all-time low on growth worries | Business Insider
- There are more than 1 billion inactive accounts on Twitter and the company is trying... | Business Insider
- Here’s what it will look like when all the planets in our solar... | Business Insider