Facebook: 421 Million Shares for $16 Billion
Facebook is going to make a handful of people rich and the rich lucky investors even more rich. Its going to be the IPO of the century.
They have secured the Nasdaq listing of FB, so it will trade as Facebook Inc. (NASDAQ:FB). This just in from Bloomberg:
Facebook Inc. (FB) is boosting the number of shares for sale in its initial public offering to 421 million, letting it raise as much as $16 billion, two people with knowledge of the deal said.
Mastery bets the IPO raises $18 billion. Get ready to buy and sell your first share on May 18th.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Worth Wray on China's Failed Plan to Blow Stock Market Bubble and Attract Global Investors | Financial Sense
- Market Recap Oct 5, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
- Momo Massacre: Biotechs Are Crashing, Turn Red For 2015 | ZeroHedge
- Oct 6 - Fed's Rosengren: Door Still Open For 2015 Fed Rate Hike | ZeroHedge
- Milton Friedman Accurately Explains Today’s Immigration Problem | Financial Sense
- Market Recap Oct 6, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
- Ask Courageous Ben Bernanke Anything, Courtesy Of The WSJ | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Samsung estimates its 3Q operating profit surged 80... | Business Insider
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- Dolphins coach Joe Philbin fired 4 games into his 4th... | Business Insider
- Thousands of federal drug inmates set for early release | Business Insider
- Julian Assange... | Business Insider
- Singer-songwriter John Mayer gushes about The Grateful... | Business Insider