Facebook: 421 Million Shares for $16 Billion
Facebook is going to make a handful of people rich and the rich lucky investors even more rich. Its going to be the IPO of the century.
They have secured the Nasdaq listing of FB, so it will trade as Facebook Inc. (NASDAQ:FB). This just in from Bloomberg:
Facebook Inc. (FB) is boosting the number of shares for sale in its initial public offering to 421 million, letting it raise as much as $16 billion, two people with knowledge of the deal said.
Mastery bets the IPO raises $18 billion. Get ready to buy and sell your first share on May 18th.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- David Stockman On The Real Evil Of Monetary Central Planning | ZeroHedge
- Meanwhile, Ukraine's Government Collapses, PM Yatsenyuk Resigns | ZeroHedge
- Five Stocks Wrapped in Today’s Bacon | iBankCoin.com
- Japanese Exports Tumble For 2nd Month In A Row, Worst Since Abenomics Began | ZeroHedge
- Final Hour Analysis from Chess on Northern European Stocks | iBankCoin.com
- When Twitter Word Order Goes Badly Wrong | ZeroHedge
- The Rot Within, Part II: Inflation Is Not "Growth" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A Reliable Indicator Of Commercial Real Estate Construction Is Signaling... | Business Insider
- Refiners Are a No-No Right Now, Stick With US Oil Exploration Companies | TheStreet.com
- SODASTREAM SHARES EXPLODE (SODA) | Business Insider
- The 10 Best Home Printers On The Market | Business Insider
- Here's Why Everyone's Trashing Today's Awesome Jobs Report | Business Insider
- Zuckerberg Says Photos Are Out, Messaging Is In: 'There Are... | Business Insider
- A Cardinals Catcher Used Matthew McConaughey's Chest-Thump Hum From 'Wolf... | Business Insider