Facebook: 421 Million Shares for $16 Billion
Facebook is going to make a handful of people rich and the rich lucky investors even more rich. Its going to be the IPO of the century.
They have secured the Nasdaq listing of FB, so it will trade as Facebook Inc. (NASDAQ:FB). This just in from Bloomberg:
Facebook Inc. (FB) is boosting the number of shares for sale in its initial public offering to 421 million, letting it raise as much as $16 billion, two people with knowledge of the deal said.
Mastery bets the IPO raises $18 billion. Get ready to buy and sell your first share on May 18th.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Medvedev Warns Of "Unlimited Reaction" If Russia Cut From SWIFT | ZeroHedge
- US Services PMI Improves But New Orders Drop To Post-Recession Low | ZeroHedge
- When A Soaring Dollar "Reflects Loss Of Investor Confidence And Is Potentially Devastating" | ZeroHedge
- While We Await The Durable Goods Data, The Algos Already "Know" | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap Jan 27, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
- Greece's New FinMin Explains "This Is What Happens When You Humiliate A Nation & Give It No Hope" | ZeroHedge
- When Hope Triumphs Over Reason: Energy Sector Stocks Most Expensive Since 2002 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 'Generation Z' Is Poised To Drive A Surge In E-Commerce Growth | Business Insider
- Apple Pay Is Coming To Nearly 200,000 Vending Machines... | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com
- The 10 Best Tech Careers In 2015 | Business Insider
- Seeking A Junior Sales Rep At Business Insider | Business Insider
- 516 'Brotherhood elements' arrested on Egypt... | Business Insider
- Kim Kardashian West Mocks Her Vanity In T-Mobile’s Tongue-In-Cheek Super... | Business Insider