Facebook: 421 Million Shares for $16 Billion
Facebook is going to make a handful of people rich and the rich lucky investors even more rich. Its going to be the IPO of the century.
They have secured the Nasdaq listing of FB, so it will trade as Facebook Inc. (NASDAQ:FB). This just in from Bloomberg:
Facebook Inc. (FB) is boosting the number of shares for sale in its initial public offering to 421 million, letting it raise as much as $16 billion, two people with knowledge of the deal said.
Mastery bets the IPO raises $18 billion. Get ready to buy and sell your first share on May 18th.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Fortune Belongs to the Bold | Financial Sense
- “The Fly” is a Chinese Coal Man | iBankCoin.com
- Watch The IRS' Lois Lerner Plead The Fifth - Live Webcast | ZeroHedge
- Abenomics in Review: Yen, Inflation, Exports, Imports | Financial Sense
- Argentine Inflation: It’s Tough When All You Get Is Lies | ZeroHedge
- Rick Santelli: Europe Is Baking Rotten Cookies | Financial Sense
- Changes In Latitudes, Changes In Market Attitudes? | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Will The New Xbox One Be A Hit? (MSFT) | Business Insider
- Kass: Mr. Market Sings a Happy Song | TheStreet.com
- This Chart Shows Why ESPN Is Laying Off Hundreds Of... | Business Insider
- Twitter Just Added An Extra Layer Of Security To Prevent Your Account From Being... | Business Insider
- We're Seeing Wild Swings In The Nikkei | Business Insider
- Prominent Gay Journalist Explains Why Hate Crime Laws Aren't Helping | Business Insider
- Beloved Night Spot Pink Elephant Is... | Business Insider