Facebook: 421 Million Shares for $16 Billion
Facebook is going to make a handful of people rich and the rich lucky investors even more rich. Its going to be the IPO of the century.
They have secured the Nasdaq listing of FB, so it will trade as Facebook Inc. (NASDAQ:FB). This just in from Bloomberg:
Facebook Inc. (FB) is boosting the number of shares for sale in its initial public offering to 421 million, letting it raise as much as $16 billion, two people with knowledge of the deal said.
Mastery bets the IPO raises $18 billion. Get ready to buy and sell your first share on May 18th.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Real Estate Mania Redux | Financial Sense
- WSJ Reporter's "Shocking" Discovery: DHS Can Confiscate Any Device Along The Border Without Suspicion | ZeroHedge
- Stocks 'Safer' Than Bonds? The Last Time This Happened Did Not End Well | ZeroHedge
- The New Middle East: Exit America Enter Russia | ZeroHedge
- Americans Stunned As Stocks... Fall | ZeroHedge
- If You Can’t Touch It, You Don’t Own It | ZeroHedge
- Are VIX ETFs A Powder-Keg Waiting To Explode? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 17 icebreakers to use at uncomfortable networking events | Business Insider
- It's... | Business Insider
- PayPal made a big partnership with Visa (PYPL) | Business Insider
- Discover faces uphill battle with rewards competition (DFS) | Business Insider
- THE PAYMENTS INDUSTRY EXPLAINED: The trends creating new winners and losers in... | Business Insider
- Making margaritas can give you painful second-degree burns — here's how | Business Insider
- 7 tiny details you never noticed in ‘Pokémon GO' | Business Insider