Facebook: 421 Million Shares for $16 Billion
Facebook is going to make a handful of people rich and the rich lucky investors even more rich. Its going to be the IPO of the century.
They have secured the Nasdaq listing of FB, so it will trade as Facebook Inc. (NASDAQ:FB). This just in from Bloomberg:
Facebook Inc. (FB) is boosting the number of shares for sale in its initial public offering to 421 million, letting it raise as much as $16 billion, two people with knowledge of the deal said.
Mastery bets the IPO raises $18 billion. Get ready to buy and sell your first share on May 18th.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Market Breaks As Stocks Explode Higher On Algo-Triggering Headline | ZeroHedge
- Don't Show The "Deflation Isn't Going To Happen" ECB Germany's Declining October Prices | ZeroHedge
- Initial Jobless Claims Average Nears 40-Year Low | ZeroHedge
- Thank You US Taxpayers: Russia-Ukraine Agree Terms On Gas-Supply Through March | ZeroHedge
- Oil Breaks Below $80 | Financial Sense
- The Dollar Decline Continues: China Starts Direct Convertibility With Asia's #1 Financial Hub | ZeroHedge
- Today’s Movers | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 5 Photos From The Beijing Fashion Show That Make Surviving Smog Sexy | Business Insider
- Taxi Association President Compares UberX To ISIS Terrorists | Business Insider
- The 10 Most Important Things In The World Right Now | Business Insider
- Boehner Goes Off On Obama After White House Official Calls Netanyahu... | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Denmark McDonald's Workers Get Paid Vastly Higher Wages | Business Insider
- Here's What Was In The 5,000 Pounds Of Cargo Destroyed In Tuesday's... | Business Insider