Facebook: 421 Million Shares for $16 Billion
Facebook is going to make a handful of people rich and the rich lucky investors even more rich. Its going to be the IPO of the century.
They have secured the Nasdaq listing of FB, so it will trade as Facebook Inc. (NASDAQ:FB). This just in from Bloomberg:
Facebook Inc. (FB) is boosting the number of shares for sale in its initial public offering to 421 million, letting it raise as much as $16 billion, two people with knowledge of the deal said.
Mastery bets the IPO raises $18 billion. Get ready to buy and sell your first share on May 18th.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Greek President Raises "War Reparations" With Germany | ZeroHedge
- Can the United States Rule the (Energy) World? | Financial Sense
- Profit Taking in Metals After Eight Consecutive Weeks of Rising Prices | Financial Sense
- Pro-Russia Gunmen Block OSCE Monitors Entering Ukraine; Stymie Obama's Plan | ZeroHedge
- Whether It’s the Weather? | Financial Sense
- Crimea May (Or May Not) Be Part Of Russia As Of This Moment | ZeroHedge
- China’s Credit Markets Under Pressure | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Is It Ever Justifiable To Execute A Man With An IQ Of 71? | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- SOCIAL INSIDER: Facebook's New... | Business Insider
- In The Middle Of China's Biggest Ghost City, There Is A Monument To... | Business Insider
- The 14 Weirdest Things You Can Buy From Apple | Business Insider
- Chilling Video Shows A Child's Life As Her Country Goes To War | Business Insider
- NAKAMOTO ON FOUNDING BITCOIN: 'That's Not What I Meant' | Business Insider