Facebook: 421 Million Shares for $16 Billion
Facebook is going to make a handful of people rich and the rich lucky investors even more rich. Its going to be the IPO of the century.
They have secured the Nasdaq listing of FB, so it will trade as Facebook Inc. (NASDAQ:FB). This just in from Bloomberg:
Facebook Inc. (FB) is boosting the number of shares for sale in its initial public offering to 421 million, letting it raise as much as $16 billion, two people with knowledge of the deal said.
Mastery bets the IPO raises $18 billion. Get ready to buy and sell your first share on May 18th.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- UK Hints At Next Reserve Currency, To Issue Chinese Yuan-Denominated Bond | ZeroHedge
- The Iraq Proxy War: Mapping Whose Troops Are Involved | ZeroHedge
- Cause and Effect? | Financial Sense
- A Heatmap Of Global CapEx In An Ex-CapEx World | ZeroHedge
- Why China's Latest Mini-Stimulus Failed Again, In One Chart | ZeroHedge
- Record Highs? 47% Of Nasdaq Stocks In Bear Market, Down 24% On Average | ZeroHedge
- Babson's Warning | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Briton's beheading boosts resolve of anti-IS coalition | Business Insider
- Living Up To Its Reputation, Olive Garden Made Us Wait 20 Minutes To Sit In A... | Business Insider
- This World Map Shows Every Device Connected To The Internet... | Business Insider
- Eagles Coach Chip Kelly Explains Why Andrew Luck Is So Good | Business Insider
- Cognizant Is Buying TriZetto for $2.7 Billion Because Delivery Models Are Changing | TheStreet.com
- Swiss beat Italy, will face France in Davis Cup final | Business Insider
- How I Wrote A 90,000 Word Book Using Evernote From... | Business Insider