Facebook: 421 Million Shares for $16 Billion
Facebook is going to make a handful of people rich and the rich lucky investors even more rich. Its going to be the IPO of the century.
They have secured the Nasdaq listing of FB, so it will trade as Facebook Inc. (NASDAQ:FB). This just in from Bloomberg:
Facebook Inc. (FB) is boosting the number of shares for sale in its initial public offering to 421 million, letting it raise as much as $16 billion, two people with knowledge of the deal said.
Mastery bets the IPO raises $18 billion. Get ready to buy and sell your first share on May 18th.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Only Chart Needed To Understand The Global Oil Market | ZeroHedge
- VIX-Slam To 11 Handle Sends S&P To Record Highs | ZeroHedge
- The Current Gold and Silver Price Downtrend Will Prove to be Just a Temporary Lull in a Continuing Uptrend, Part 2. | ZeroHedge
- US Urges Citizens In Afghanistan To Leave Country | ZeroHedge
- WTI Slides After Biggest Inventory Build In 4 Months | ZeroHedge
- FBI Reports Linking Hillary To Vince Foster "Suicide" Disappear From National Archives | ZeroHedge
- Pentagon Admits "Lapses In Accountability" Led To Loss Of Hundreds Of Thousands Of US Guns In Afghanistan And Iraq | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 25 most ruthless leaders of all time | Business Insider
- Here's how drone usage is set to explode by 2020 | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- Home Depot is finding success through multiple channels (HD) | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- 7 tricks for getting people to do what you want | Business Insider
- Norway to erect a 660-foot fence to keep out Syrian... | Business Insider