Facebook: 421 Million Shares for $16 Billion
Facebook is going to make a handful of people rich and the rich lucky investors even more rich. Its going to be the IPO of the century.
They have secured the Nasdaq listing of FB, so it will trade as Facebook Inc. (NASDAQ:FB). This just in from Bloomberg:
Facebook Inc. (FB) is boosting the number of shares for sale in its initial public offering to 421 million, letting it raise as much as $16 billion, two people with knowledge of the deal said.
Mastery bets the IPO raises $18 billion. Get ready to buy and sell your first share on May 18th.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Frontrunning: September 1 | ZeroHedge
- Leverage, Derivatives, And The Heresy Of Opposing The 'Status Quo Institutions' | ZeroHedge
- The Mortal Kombat Finish Him Stocks | iBankCoin.com
- IQ, IP and 8 Commandments of Corporate Governance | ZeroHedge
- Ron Paul: Perhaps Obama's "Lack Of Strategy Is A Glimmer Of Hope" | ZeroHedge
- THE LOTTERY GAMES ARE ABOUT TO BEGIN | iBankCoin.com
- The Manufacturing World Suddenly Goes Into Reverse: Global August PMI Summary | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Apple Stock Is At An All-Time High Ahead Of iPhone 6 — Is It Heading... | Business Insider
- The Company That Makes The Cheap Android Gaming Console Ouya Is Reportedly In Sales Talks With Several... | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot... | StreetInsider.com
- On Sept. 15, Google Will Make A Massive Bet Against Apple's iPhone 6 Strategy (GOOG, AAPL... | Business Insider
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- If This Company Succeeds, We Won't Be Fighting... | Business Insider
- 5 Stocks Poised for Big Breakouts | TheStreet.com