Facebook: 421 Million Shares for $16 Billion
Facebook is going to make a handful of people rich and the rich lucky investors even more rich. Its going to be the IPO of the century.
They have secured the Nasdaq listing of FB, so it will trade as Facebook Inc. (NASDAQ:FB). This just in from Bloomberg:
Facebook Inc. (FB) is boosting the number of shares for sale in its initial public offering to 421 million, letting it raise as much as $16 billion, two people with knowledge of the deal said.
Mastery bets the IPO raises $18 billion. Get ready to buy and sell your first share on May 18th.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Is The Blockchain About To Disrupt This $7 Trillion Industry? | ZeroHedge
- EU Deletes UK from Official Map... Two Years Before Brexit | ZeroHedge
- The Fruits of the Arab Spring Have Bore an Open Air Slave Market in Libya | ZeroHedge
- Space Mining: The Final Frontier For Oil Countries | ZeroHedge
- The Rise Of The Generals | ZeroHedge
- Land Of The Free-ish | ZeroHedge
- Don't Show President Trump This Chart | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Forget Trump — the Democrats' first 100 days have been... | Business Insider
- Trump has been silent on the biggest crisis facing American workers | Business Insider
- Why you'll end up in the wrong job | Business Insider
- The Browns have been stockpiling draft picks, and they... | Business Insider
- Fyre Festival organizer says he was 'naive... | Business Insider
- EU President Donald Tusk: UK needs to sort out '... | Business Insider
- Hedge fund manager David Einhorn is settling in for a 'tough fight... | Business Insider