Facebook: 421 Million Shares for $16 Billion
Facebook is going to make a handful of people rich and the rich lucky investors even more rich. Its going to be the IPO of the century.
They have secured the Nasdaq listing of FB, so it will trade as Facebook Inc. (NASDAQ:FB). This just in from Bloomberg:
Facebook Inc. (FB) is boosting the number of shares for sale in its initial public offering to 421 million, letting it raise as much as $16 billion, two people with knowledge of the deal said.
Mastery bets the IPO raises $18 billion. Get ready to buy and sell your first share on May 18th.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Bloodbathery | ZeroHedge
- Why Europe's Great Experiment Is Failing | Financial Sense
- Kyle Bass Asks If China Is Fine, Why Are They So Worried About "Some Hedge Fund Manager In Texas" | ZeroHedge
- Volcano Erupts "Spectacularly" 50km From Japanese Nuclear Plant | ZeroHedge
- Chart of the Day: Nonfarm Payrolls and Bank Tightening | Financial Sense
- The First Warning Sign That Cushing May Be About To Overflow | ZeroHedge
- These Vancouver Homes Sold For Millions In 2011 And Have Been Vacant And Rotting Since: Here's Why | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Forget 'Call of Duty' — this new shooter is going to blow you away | Business Insider
- How to keep your computer from destroying your productivity... | Business Insider
- This infographic highlights the world's most famous... | Business Insider
- Report: Peyton Manning sent investigators to look into... | Business Insider
- The way most people choose to get paid could be keeping them... | Business Insider
- Here's the truth about the stock market in 16 charts (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ) | Business Insider
- 2 of Marco Rubio's top rivals are ripping into him ahead of the GOP debate | Business Insider