3 Dividend Stocks to Buy Now
Right off the bat we are reviewing General Electric (GE), SYSCO Corp. (SYY), and Johnson & Johnson (JNJ). These are the 3 magic stocks you should be considering for growth, dividend, and a solid company that will prosper in 2012.
Mastery expects the Talking Heads to zero in on dividend stocks in the coming days as we try to decipher earnings seasons and deal with the EU debt issues. We recommend reviewing these house hold name stocks that big money will be considering as their clients look for safety. Cash in on a dividend and a company with an established business model. Fitting the bill would are General Electric (GE), SYSCO Corp. (SYY), and Johnson & Johnson (JNJ).
Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) shares are at $63.26 and pay a 3.6% annual dividend yield. Yesterday the world's 2nd largest maker of health-care products raised its guidance. The stock is down 1.5% following its earnings call. What the Street didn't like was that consumer sales dropped 2.4%. JNJ shares have traded between $59.08 and $68.05 over the past 12 months. Johnson & Johnson now trades with a P/E Ratio of 18 and EPS of 3.5. Its the perfect time to get in on the stock while its falling with everything else. Mastery expects JNJ to be trading back at its 12 month high by the fall of 2012.
SYSCO Corp (SYY) happens to be the only publicly traded food-service distributor in America. Its a quiet stock that doesn't swing like crazy, YTD its up 1.6%. SYY shares have traded between $25.09 and $32.76 over the past 12 months. SYSCO trades with a P/E Ratio of 15.2 and EPS of 1.95. SYY trades at just below $30 and has a 3.6% annual dividend yield. SYSCO picked up European Food Imports Ltd., a specialty food supplier in the Midwest and South and signed a deal with Dickey’s Barbecue, a fast growing restaurant chain, to provide the company with food service products.
General Electric (GE) trades at $19.17 and pays a 3.55% annual dividend yield. GE has backed down 10% from its 52-week high. GE is a stock the Masters love to buy when it falls. As we said on April 10th -- Let the market tank. Then buy the ultimate global, financially safe, and stable growth company -- GE.
Bottom line: Its time to review quality and popular dividend plays such as GE, SYY, and JNJ. Big money is watching them as well.
3 DIVIDEND STOCKS TO BUY NOW
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A 14 Year Old Explains Why Socialism Fails | ZeroHedge
- Screw The Paleo Diet! | Altucher Confidential
- Greece Threatens 'Unprecedented' Injunction Against EU To Block Grexit | ZeroHedge
- ADP Rises To Highest Since 2014 Despite Challenger Job Cuts' Surge To Highest Since 2010 | ZeroHedge
- Could $12 Trillion Trigger a Renewables Revolution? | Financial Sense
- "Strong Fundamentals" Meme Destroyed As US Manufacturing PMI Slows To Its Weakest Since October 2013 | ZeroHedge
- There Is One 'Small' Problem With The Crowdfunded Greek Bailout Campaign | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Goldman Sachs says a digital healthcare revolution is coming — and it could save... | Business Insider
- Stocks are rallying (SPY, DJI, IXIC, ACE, CB, F, GM, TM, FCAU) | Business Insider
- Stock futures are higher after Monday's chaos (SPY, DJI, IXIC, USO, TLT, GREK, WTI, OIL, VDE... | Business Insider
- In 'first', IS beheads two women in Syria: monitor | Business Insider
- Why a flummoxed Hillary Clinton missed a Cabinet meeting she found out about... | Business Insider
- Bond insurers are getting smoked following the freak out in Puerto Rico | Business Insider
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 7/... | StreetInsider.com