3 Dividend Stocks to Buy Now
Right off the bat we are reviewing General Electric (GE), SYSCO Corp. (SYY), and Johnson & Johnson (JNJ). These are the 3 magic stocks you should be considering for growth, dividend, and a solid company that will prosper in 2012.
Mastery expects the Talking Heads to zero in on dividend stocks in the coming days as we try to decipher earnings seasons and deal with the EU debt issues. We recommend reviewing these house hold name stocks that big money will be considering as their clients look for safety. Cash in on a dividend and a company with an established business model. Fitting the bill would are General Electric (GE), SYSCO Corp. (SYY), and Johnson & Johnson (JNJ).
Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) shares are at $63.26 and pay a 3.6% annual dividend yield. Yesterday the world's 2nd largest maker of health-care products raised its guidance. The stock is down 1.5% following its earnings call. What the Street didn't like was that consumer sales dropped 2.4%. JNJ shares have traded between $59.08 and $68.05 over the past 12 months. Johnson & Johnson now trades with a P/E Ratio of 18 and EPS of 3.5. Its the perfect time to get in on the stock while its falling with everything else. Mastery expects JNJ to be trading back at its 12 month high by the fall of 2012.
SYSCO Corp (SYY) happens to be the only publicly traded food-service distributor in America. Its a quiet stock that doesn't swing like crazy, YTD its up 1.6%. SYY shares have traded between $25.09 and $32.76 over the past 12 months. SYSCO trades with a P/E Ratio of 15.2 and EPS of 1.95. SYY trades at just below $30 and has a 3.6% annual dividend yield. SYSCO picked up European Food Imports Ltd., a specialty food supplier in the Midwest and South and signed a deal with Dickey’s Barbecue, a fast growing restaurant chain, to provide the company with food service products.
General Electric (GE) trades at $19.17 and pays a 3.55% annual dividend yield. GE has backed down 10% from its 52-week high. GE is a stock the Masters love to buy when it falls. As we said on April 10th -- Let the market tank. Then buy the ultimate global, financially safe, and stable growth company -- GE.
Bottom line: Its time to review quality and popular dividend plays such as GE, SYY, and JNJ. Big money is watching them as well.
3 DIVIDEND STOCKS TO BUY NOW
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Vote Fiasco Leads To Longest Dow Losing Streak Since Election, VIX At 2017 Highs | ZeroHedge
- Don Coxe on Brewing US Pension Crisis, Stimulus vs. Rising Rates | Financial Sense
- Ford Warns "Used Car Prices Will Drop For Years" | ZeroHedge
- 16 Years Of European Terrorism In One Chart | ZeroHedge
- World Out of Whack: Your Attention Please | ZeroHedge
- Imagining a World After Fossil Fuels | Financial Sense
- "It's The Inverse Of Keynes" - Earnings Season Was Very, Very Bad | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 3 secrets to getting a raise | Business Insider
- The Navy and Marine Corps are considering mandatory separation for troops... | Business Insider
- 10 things you need to know today | Business Insider
- Here's why open banking tools should target small... | Business Insider
- 'All of us are essentially in the dark': Adam... | Business Insider
- Benny Johnson demoted from role as chief content officer at Independent Journal... | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek