3D Printing a thing of the Past? Really?
Another day, another 52-week low for 3D Systems Corp. (DDD).
That's right DDD hit a new low of $14.14. This year 3D Systems stock has been cut in half. It's terrible. What to make of it?
For one the shorts are in control of the stock. DDD commands a brutal 34% short interest and chart shows us a falling knife. A quick Google search on the news and it's impossible to find one positive article on DDD. They are hated. Not to mention the various lawsuits by fly-by-night firms hoping to cash in on "securities violations by allegedly making materially false and misleading statements about 3D’s business prospects."
Quite simply, 3D Systems shareholders are hopeless.
We point out two Fool.com articles that are anti and pro DDD. You make the call. For now we will wait for a bounce before making any type of position.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Sugar Is at the Heart of America's Health Problems | Financial Sense
- Visualizing The World's Deepest Oil Well | ZeroHedge
- Google’s DeepMind Wants to Enter the Grid | Financial Sense
- Atlanta GDPNow Confirms “Hard” Data Still Disappointing | Financial Sense
- "If They Want To Blow It Up, They Can" - How Republicans Can Hobble Healthcare Without Repeal | ZeroHedge
- Banks Are Crashing | ZeroHedge
- One Dead, 14 Injured After Ohio Nightclub Shooting; Shooter At Large | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The world's rarest and most ancient dog has just been re-discovered in the wild | Business Insider
- A timeline of events that unfolded during the election appears to support the... | Business Insider
- Apple says it found one underage worker building Apple products last year (AAPL) | Business Insider
- The laptop ban on flights is a giant middle finger to business travelers | Business Insider
- This simple massage tool can alleviate muscle pain and headaches in 15 minutes | Business Insider
- Jared Kushner is going to run a new White House office to... | Business Insider
- JPMORGAN: Wall Street is underestimating the next iPhone 'super cycle... | Business Insider