How much longer can Streaming Pirate Sites Survive?
Still enjoying not paying for Netflix or HBO GO and going with the pop-ups, freezes, and viruses Movie4K.to and others give you? It won't last for long and the buffering will get actual paying customers.
Comcast and other cable giants are making sites like Movie4K more difficult to use. Users of Movie4K, Yifi, NooBroom, Putlocker, Viooz and others (those are the most used illegal streaming content sites where folks are watching movies and TV shows yet not paying for them). However those sites are nothing in comparison to the next big threat in illegal online streaming -- the DarkNet.
The Dark Web or DarkNet is the a place where very evil and illegal activity is taking place. Many of us are too afraid (and for good reason) to ve
nture onto the Darknet but soon it could become common place. Right now the DarNet is host to terrible streaming sites that are operated by terrorist (not mentioning them to limit their search results).
Comcast is not preventing its customers from using the DarkNet. Jared Fogle, yes that Jared from Subway was rumored to be using the DarkNet for his shitty interests. Fogle could get up 50 years when he is sentenced next month, he pled guilty to to child pornography charges and having sex with minors.
This article will not provide any details on how to gain access to the DarkNet. Google it, you'll find your answer if you are so inclined.
Jamie Bartlett explains how and why the DarkNet will gain in popularity before you know it. Did you know Facebook has a website on the DarkNet?
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Goldman: The S&P 500 Is Not Overvalued–Yet | Financial Sense
- Obama To Receive $400,000 Speaking Fee At Cantor Fitzgerald Conference | ZeroHedge
- Key Events In The Coming Busy Week: US GDP; ECB & BOJ Meetings, And Lots Of Earnings | ZeroHedge
- Hillary Clinton Explains Our 'North Korea, South Korea, China' Policy | ZeroHedge
- You Got Trumped! The Donald’s personal military revolution is just Trump change | ZeroHedge
- Feudalism And The "Algorithmic Economy" | ZeroHedge
- Central Banks Are Now Printing $200 Billion Per Month... Without a Crisis | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A judge offers his best career advice for young lawyers | Business Insider
- Demand for newer drugs boosts Eli Lilly (LLY) | Business Insider
- The unorthodox productivity hacks of Elon Musk, Bill Gates, and... | Business Insider
- UBS: The Unicorn Frappuccino will drive Starbucks higher (SBUX... | Business Insider
- Rush Limbaugh says he is 'very, very troubled' to see Trump possibly caving on... | Business Insider
- Russian hackers are believed to have targeted... | Business Insider
- Legendary car designer Henrik Fisker will unveil his Tesla rival in August | Business Insider