How much longer can Streaming Pirate Sites Survive?
Still enjoying not paying for Netflix or HBO GO and going with the pop-ups, freezes, and viruses Movie4K.to and others give you? It won't last for long and the buffering will get actual paying customers.
Comcast and other cable giants are making sites like Movie4K more difficult to use. Users of Movie4K, Yifi, NooBroom, Putlocker, Viooz and others (those are the most used illegal streaming content sites where folks are watching movies and TV shows yet not paying for them). However those sites are nothing in comparison to the next big threat in illegal online streaming -- the DarkNet.
The Dark Web or DarkNet is the a place where very evil and illegal activity is taking place. Many of us are too afraid (and for good reason) to ve
nture onto the Darknet but soon it could become common place. Right now the DarNet is host to terrible streaming sites that are operated by terrorist (not mentioning them to limit their search results).
Comcast is not preventing its customers from using the DarkNet. Jared Fogle, yes that Jared from Subway was rumored to be using the DarkNet for his shitty interests. Fogle could get up 50 years when he is sentenced next month, he pled guilty to to child pornography charges and having sex with minors.
This article will not provide any details on how to gain access to the DarkNet. Google it, you'll find your answer if you are so inclined.
Jamie Bartlett explains how and why the DarkNet will gain in popularity before you know it. Did you know Facebook has a website on the DarkNet?
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Fund flows of this size could mark a top, says Joe Friday | ZeroHedge
- Republican Confidence Soars To 9 Year Highs As Democrats' Comfort Crashes | ZeroHedge
- "Stinging Defeat For Trump": House Delays Health Care Vote On Doubts It Can Pass | ZeroHedge
- Vote Fiasco Leads To Longest Dow Losing Streak Since Election, VIX At 2017 Highs | ZeroHedge
- Spot The Odd One Out - New Home Sales Spike To 7-Month Highs | ZeroHedge
- People Are Ditching Chicago In Record Numbers As Windy City Leads U.S. In Population Loss | ZeroHedge
- The Difficulties in Making US Manufacturing Great Again | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Pro-Trump faction of conservative media... | Business Insider
- How to measure the terrorism threat after the Westminster attack | Business Insider
- 'No deal': Hardline conservatives threaten... | Business Insider
- The eldest Trump kids headed to Aspen for spring break this week — and some wealthy... | Business Insider
- Watch a US Air Force crew's hilarious parody of the... | Business Insider
- THE MOBILE P2P PAYMENTS REPORT: Why it's more important than ever for companies to... | Business Insider
- 'You were given many lies, go with our plan': Trump tweets last ditch pitch to the... | Business Insider