Bring on Cyber Monday and Stocks
Our plan of attack is the same as we described eariler this month in Cue the 5 Best Cyber Monday Stocks. We want you in Amazon.com (AMZN), Google (GOOG), Best Buy (BBY), and Wal-Mart Stores (WMT).
Those four stocks are the best investment choices and online shopping deals for today (Black Friday) and Cyber Monday. Of the four, Amazon.com (AMZN) is clearly the winner and Best Buy (BBY) is the riskiest stock.
ONE WEEK CHANGE
When we highlighted these stocks on Nov 16th Amazon.com (AMZN) was at $220, its now at $238. Google (GOOG) was at $647 and today it's at $667. Wal-Mart Stores (WMT) has only gained a dollar and today sits at $69. Best Buy (BBY) has dropped from $15 to $11.59 and is dime away from its 12 month low.
These stocks are going to be talked up in the media for the next few days and the trade on. If you are looking for shopping deals go direct to their websites. Here's the links to help you:
Let's all do our part and stimulate the economy by buying electronics and other goods. Clearly Americans: I Want an iPad for XMAS. Happy Thanksgiving weekend shopping Masters!
Cyber Monday Stocks (AMZN, GOOG, WMT, BBY)
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Bond Market Has Reached Tulip Bubble Proportions | ZeroHedge
- How Do You Solve A Problem Like Syriza? | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap Jan 29, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
- Brazil's Economy Is On The Verge Of Total Collapse | ZeroHedge
- GLUTTONY | iBankCoin.com
- Dollar Is Wandering Off Track | Financial Sense
- Dutch National TV News Broadcast Interrupted By Gunman Demanding Airtime, Building Evacuated | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Place your bets — Nate Silver just told us who is going to win the... | Business Insider
- 4 British Traditions McDonald's New CEO Should Bring To America | Business Insider
- Why Google Isn't Worried About Losing... | Business Insider
- At least 12 killed in Pakistan Shiite mosque bombing | Business Insider
- Ferrari unveil car to power team back to F1 glory | Business Insider
- Morgan Stanley thinks Russia's doomed | Business Insider
- Newcastle sink Hull to end Carver's wait for first win | Business Insider