Bring on Cyber Monday and Stocks
Our plan of attack is the same as we described eariler this month in Cue the 5 Best Cyber Monday Stocks. We want you in Amazon.com (AMZN), Google (GOOG), Best Buy (BBY), and Wal-Mart Stores (WMT).
Those four stocks are the best investment choices and online shopping deals for today (Black Friday) and Cyber Monday. Of the four, Amazon.com (AMZN) is clearly the winner and Best Buy (BBY) is the riskiest stock.
ONE WEEK CHANGE
When we highlighted these stocks on Nov 16th Amazon.com (AMZN) was at $220, its now at $238. Google (GOOG) was at $647 and today it's at $667. Wal-Mart Stores (WMT) has only gained a dollar and today sits at $69. Best Buy (BBY) has dropped from $15 to $11.59 and is dime away from its 12 month low.
These stocks are going to be talked up in the media for the next few days and the trade on. If you are looking for shopping deals go direct to their websites. Here's the links to help you:
Let's all do our part and stimulate the economy by buying electronics and other goods. Clearly Americans: I Want an iPad for XMAS. Happy Thanksgiving weekend shopping Masters!
Cyber Monday Stocks (AMZN, GOOG, WMT, BBY)
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- New Tesla Model S May Have Us Rethink Electric Cars | Financial Sense
- The Pentagon Will Use 30 Person "Quick-Strike Team" To Deal With Domestic Ebola Patients | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap October 16, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- Moving to a Different State May Significantly Improve Your Retirement Goals | Financial Sense
- Big Four Economic Indicators Near Stall Speed | Financial Sense
- Why Airport Screening Won't Stop Ebola, The Economist Explains | ZeroHedge
- The Farce That Is Economics: Richard Feynman On The Social Sciences | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's The First Ad To Hit Snapchat | Business Insider
- BEACONS: What They Are, How They Work, And Why Apple's iBeacon Technology... | Business Insider
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- Sterling makes a point as Reds win thriller at QPR | Business Insider
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- Biotech Stock Mailbag: Small-Cap Rebound, Avanir, Ohr, CytoSorbents | TheStreet.com
- You've Been Rolling Your Shirtsleeves Wrong Your Entire Life | Business Insider