Bring on Cyber Monday and Stocks
Our plan of attack is the same as we described eariler this month in Cue the 5 Best Cyber Monday Stocks. We want you in Amazon.com (AMZN), Google (GOOG), Best Buy (BBY), and Wal-Mart Stores (WMT).
Those four stocks are the best investment choices and online shopping deals for today (Black Friday) and Cyber Monday. Of the four, Amazon.com (AMZN) is clearly the winner and Best Buy (BBY) is the riskiest stock.
ONE WEEK CHANGE
When we highlighted these stocks on Nov 16th Amazon.com (AMZN) was at $220, its now at $238. Google (GOOG) was at $647 and today it's at $667. Wal-Mart Stores (WMT) has only gained a dollar and today sits at $69. Best Buy (BBY) has dropped from $15 to $11.59 and is dime away from its 12 month low.
These stocks are going to be talked up in the media for the next few days and the trade on. If you are looking for shopping deals go direct to their websites. Here's the links to help you:
Let's all do our part and stimulate the economy by buying electronics and other goods. Clearly Americans: I Want an iPad for XMAS. Happy Thanksgiving weekend shopping Masters!
Cyber Monday Stocks (AMZN, GOOG, WMT, BBY)
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- SocGen: China Looks Stable…for Now | Financial Sense
- Saudi Arabia Bails Out Banking System After Interbank Rates Hit 2009 Highs | ZeroHedge
- US Services PMI Bounces But Employment Hits 33-Month Lows | ZeroHedge
- Why The Deep State Is Dumping Hillary | ZeroHedge
- Deutsche Bank Contagion: Nord LB, Lufthansa, Korean Air Pull Bond Deals | ZeroHedge
- Why There Is Trump | ZeroHedge
- Low Oil Prices Are Not The Reason Oil Companies Are Going Bankrupt | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Facebook's Slack rival is coming next month and... | Business Insider
- The guy who created the iPod and started Nest thinks Detroit is doing it all wrong (F, GM... | Business Insider
- It's not the oil slump that's pushing energy... | Business Insider
- Green Party candidate Jill Stein tried to... | Business Insider
- Wells Fargo CEO John Stumpf could walk away with $... | Business Insider
- Donald Trump faces a debate trap | Business Insider
- The Mexican peso went wild during the presidential debate | Business Insider