Bring on Cyber Monday and Stocks
Our plan of attack is the same as we described eariler this month in Cue the 5 Best Cyber Monday Stocks. We want you in Amazon.com (AMZN), Google (GOOG), Best Buy (BBY), and Wal-Mart Stores (WMT).
Those four stocks are the best investment choices and online shopping deals for today (Black Friday) and Cyber Monday. Of the four, Amazon.com (AMZN) is clearly the winner and Best Buy (BBY) is the riskiest stock.
ONE WEEK CHANGE
When we highlighted these stocks on Nov 16th Amazon.com (AMZN) was at $220, its now at $238. Google (GOOG) was at $647 and today it's at $667. Wal-Mart Stores (WMT) has only gained a dollar and today sits at $69. Best Buy (BBY) has dropped from $15 to $11.59 and is dime away from its 12 month low.
These stocks are going to be talked up in the media for the next few days and the trade on. If you are looking for shopping deals go direct to their websites. Here's the links to help you:
Let's all do our part and stimulate the economy by buying electronics and other goods. Clearly Americans: I Want an iPad for XMAS. Happy Thanksgiving weekend shopping Masters!
Cyber Monday Stocks (AMZN, GOOG, WMT, BBY)
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Summation Index Rate of Change | Financial Sense
- Frontrunning: October 22 | ZeroHedge
- Late Night Strategy for Thursday | iBankCoin.com
- Five Stocks Feeding Off the Big $CAT Today | iBankCoin.com
- Universities Feel the Gales of Creative Destruction | Financial Sense
- EXCLUSIVE: Was Ebola Accidentally Released from a Bioweapons Lab In West Africa? | ZeroHedge
- What Happens When Cash Is No Longer Trash? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- The 18 Most Cliché Halloween Costumes Of 2014 | Business Insider
- Police expand presence in Jerusalem after car attack | Business Insider
- Here's What The Average American Man Looks Like Compared To Other... | Business Insider
- Researchers At Harvard Discovered A Potential New Treatment For Ebola | Business Insider
- Palestinian rams car into Jerusalem crowd, killing baby | Business Insider
- Billionaires Are Reportedly Paying $4,000 For A Titanium Toothbrush | Business Insider