Bring on Cyber Monday and Stocks
Our plan of attack is the same as we described eariler this month in Cue the 5 Best Cyber Monday Stocks. We want you in Amazon.com (AMZN), Google (GOOG), Best Buy (BBY), and Wal-Mart Stores (WMT).
Those four stocks are the best investment choices and online shopping deals for today (Black Friday) and Cyber Monday. Of the four, Amazon.com (AMZN) is clearly the winner and Best Buy (BBY) is the riskiest stock.
ONE WEEK CHANGE
When we highlighted these stocks on Nov 16th Amazon.com (AMZN) was at $220, its now at $238. Google (GOOG) was at $647 and today it's at $667. Wal-Mart Stores (WMT) has only gained a dollar and today sits at $69. Best Buy (BBY) has dropped from $15 to $11.59 and is dime away from its 12 month low.
These stocks are going to be talked up in the media for the next few days and the trade on. If you are looking for shopping deals go direct to their websites. Here's the links to help you:
Let's all do our part and stimulate the economy by buying electronics and other goods. Clearly Americans: I Want an iPad for XMAS. Happy Thanksgiving weekend shopping Masters!
Cyber Monday Stocks (AMZN, GOOG, WMT, BBY)
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Jobless Claims Decline Across The US, But Jump In Two Shale States | ZeroHedge
- Futures Soar On Swiss NIRP Stunner, "Considerably Patient" Fed | ZeroHedge
- Who Are The Three Biggest Data Companies In the World? 1) Google 2) the Fed 3) JP Morgan/ECB | ZeroHedge
- Western Banks Cut Off Liquidity To Russian Entities | ZeroHedge
- Just 3 Energy Charts | ZeroHedge
- This Is What Gold Does In a Currency Crisis | ZeroHedge
- Draghi Risks Becoming the Boy Who Cried Wolf Over QE | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's What Doctors Really Think About The Most Controversial... | Business Insider
- European Parliament backs recognition of... | Business Insider
- Security stepped up as Australia vows transparent... | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- The S&P Closed At 2,012 On Wednesday — Here's What Wall Street Predicted In... | Business Insider
- Over 1,000 Stores Are Offering Free Shipping Today — Here Are Our Favorites | Business Insider
- Stock Market Guru Tom Lee Unveils His 2015 Forecast, And Boy Is It Bullish (DIA, SPY,... | Business Insider