Bring on Cyber Monday and Stocks
Our plan of attack is the same as we described eariler this month in Cue the 5 Best Cyber Monday Stocks. We want you in Amazon.com (AMZN), Google (GOOG), Best Buy (BBY), and Wal-Mart Stores (WMT).
Those four stocks are the best investment choices and online shopping deals for today (Black Friday) and Cyber Monday. Of the four, Amazon.com (AMZN) is clearly the winner and Best Buy (BBY) is the riskiest stock.
ONE WEEK CHANGE
When we highlighted these stocks on Nov 16th Amazon.com (AMZN) was at $220, its now at $238. Google (GOOG) was at $647 and today it's at $667. Wal-Mart Stores (WMT) has only gained a dollar and today sits at $69. Best Buy (BBY) has dropped from $15 to $11.59 and is dime away from its 12 month low.
These stocks are going to be talked up in the media for the next few days and the trade on. If you are looking for shopping deals go direct to their websites. Here's the links to help you:
Let's all do our part and stimulate the economy by buying electronics and other goods. Clearly Americans: I Want an iPad for XMAS. Happy Thanksgiving weekend shopping Masters!
Cyber Monday Stocks (AMZN, GOOG, WMT, BBY)
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- DOW PLUMMETS; “THE FLY” IS WITHOUT REFRIGERATION | iBankCoin.com
- Pension Funds Are "Compromising Their Solvency" OECD Warns | ZeroHedge
- Managing Greek Default Risks | Financial Sense
- Democracy Is Dangerous - It's Not For Greek Grandmas | ZeroHedge
- Growing Concerns Over Tomorrow’s Leap Second | ZeroHedge
- My Market Call | iBankCoin.com
- Richmond Fed: Manufacturing Grew Modestly in June | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Arkham Knight' is absolutely fun, but sometimes it forgets it's a Batman game | Business Insider
- 9 tech founders who are the 'Mark Zuckerbergs' of their... | Business Insider
- There's a surprising explanation for why the SAT is... | Business Insider
- The 10 highest-paying work-from-home jobs | Business Insider
- Stocks are getting crushed (SPX, SPY, QQQ, TLT, IWM, DIA, EUR, USD, USDEUR) | Business Insider
- Spicing up Malaysia's beloved 'fatty rice' | Business Insider
- Here's your complete preview of this week's big economic events | Business Insider