Bring on Cyber Monday and Stocks
Our plan of attack is the same as we described eariler this month in Cue the 5 Best Cyber Monday Stocks. We want you in Amazon.com (AMZN), Google (GOOG), Best Buy (BBY), and Wal-Mart Stores (WMT).
Those four stocks are the best investment choices and online shopping deals for today (Black Friday) and Cyber Monday. Of the four, Amazon.com (AMZN) is clearly the winner and Best Buy (BBY) is the riskiest stock.
ONE WEEK CHANGE
When we highlighted these stocks on Nov 16th Amazon.com (AMZN) was at $220, its now at $238. Google (GOOG) was at $647 and today it's at $667. Wal-Mart Stores (WMT) has only gained a dollar and today sits at $69. Best Buy (BBY) has dropped from $15 to $11.59 and is dime away from its 12 month low.
These stocks are going to be talked up in the media for the next few days and the trade on. If you are looking for shopping deals go direct to their websites. Here's the links to help you:
Let's all do our part and stimulate the economy by buying electronics and other goods. Clearly Americans: I Want an iPad for XMAS. Happy Thanksgiving weekend shopping Masters!
Cyber Monday Stocks (AMZN, GOOG, WMT, BBY)
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Milo Yiannopoulos Told Not to Speak of “Pizzagate” During Miami University Lecture | ZeroHedge
- The Difference Between The Greatest And… Everyone Else | Altucher Confidential
- BofA Warns Trumpflation Might Break The "Buy The Dip" Trade | ZeroHedge
- Yuan Strengthens After Rebound In China Exports, Trade Balance Disappoints | ZeroHedge
- Circadian Rhythms and the Microbiome | Financial Sense
- Power To The People: John Lennon's Legacy Lives On | ZeroHedge
- JPMorgan, HSBC, Credit Agricole "Bank Cartel" Fined $521 Million For Euribor Rigging | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Trump says he's still considering Romney for secretary of state: 'It's... | Business Insider
- The Baltimore Orioles reportedly told Jose Bautista that... | Business Insider
- Flickering lights could be key to... | Business Insider
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- Square is doubling down on food delivery with its purchase of a... | Business Insider
- A tiny version of Hell on Earth exists in Cleveland, Ohio | Business Insider
- 12 gifts the modern gentleman actually wants this year | Business Insider