Bring on Cyber Monday and Stocks
Our plan of attack is the same as we described eariler this month in Cue the 5 Best Cyber Monday Stocks. We want you in Amazon.com (AMZN), Google (GOOG), Best Buy (BBY), and Wal-Mart Stores (WMT).
Those four stocks are the best investment choices and online shopping deals for today (Black Friday) and Cyber Monday. Of the four, Amazon.com (AMZN) is clearly the winner and Best Buy (BBY) is the riskiest stock.
ONE WEEK CHANGE
When we highlighted these stocks on Nov 16th Amazon.com (AMZN) was at $220, its now at $238. Google (GOOG) was at $647 and today it's at $667. Wal-Mart Stores (WMT) has only gained a dollar and today sits at $69. Best Buy (BBY) has dropped from $15 to $11.59 and is dime away from its 12 month low.
These stocks are going to be talked up in the media for the next few days and the trade on. If you are looking for shopping deals go direct to their websites. Here's the links to help you:
Let's all do our part and stimulate the economy by buying electronics and other goods. Clearly Americans: I Want an iPad for XMAS. Happy Thanksgiving weekend shopping Masters!
Cyber Monday Stocks (AMZN, GOOG, WMT, BBY)
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The AP Asked Trump's Supporters How Feel About His War With The Press: This Is What It Found | ZeroHedge
- Here's Why Your Auto Insurance Rates Have Soared Nearly 20% In The Past Several Years | ZeroHedge
- Fight Of The Century | ZeroHedge
- Trump Slams 'Fake News' Lies That Sweden's Mass Immigration "Is Working Out Just Beautifully" | ZeroHedge
- A Chink of Light into London’s Gold Vaults | ZeroHedge
- Concerns Grow About A Nuclear "Incident" In Europe After Spike In Radioactive Iodine Levels | ZeroHedge
- Theory of Relativity | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- At least 5 people feared dead as plane... | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Access an exclusive BI Intelligence report for FREE today | Business Insider
- Sweden asks the US to explain Trump comment on Sweden | Business Insider
- The Russians are turning on Trump | Business Insider
- Americans are facing a $50 billion headwind | Business Insider
- Meet the bankers working on a potential nearly $250 billion megamerger | Business Insider