Bring on Cyber Monday and Stocks
Our plan of attack is the same as we described eariler this month in Cue the 5 Best Cyber Monday Stocks. We want you in Amazon.com (AMZN), Google (GOOG), Best Buy (BBY), and Wal-Mart Stores (WMT).
Those four stocks are the best investment choices and online shopping deals for today (Black Friday) and Cyber Monday. Of the four, Amazon.com (AMZN) is clearly the winner and Best Buy (BBY) is the riskiest stock.
ONE WEEK CHANGE
When we highlighted these stocks on Nov 16th Amazon.com (AMZN) was at $220, its now at $238. Google (GOOG) was at $647 and today it's at $667. Wal-Mart Stores (WMT) has only gained a dollar and today sits at $69. Best Buy (BBY) has dropped from $15 to $11.59 and is dime away from its 12 month low.
These stocks are going to be talked up in the media for the next few days and the trade on. If you are looking for shopping deals go direct to their websites. Here's the links to help you:
Let's all do our part and stimulate the economy by buying electronics and other goods. Clearly Americans: I Want an iPad for XMAS. Happy Thanksgiving weekend shopping Masters!
Cyber Monday Stocks (AMZN, GOOG, WMT, BBY)
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Going Gray | Financial Sense
- Casinos Hoping for a Playable Hand | iBankCoin.com
- Trannies Trounced, Credit Clobbered, Bonds Bid With Both Hands & Feet | ZeroHedge
- VIX Options Halted As CBOE Breaks | ZeroHedge
- Why Oil Prices Are Dropping Despite Mideast Unrest | Financial Sense
- These Are The Warships Attacking Syrian Militants From Afar | ZeroHedge
- Last Stand Hill | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 10 Things In Tech You Need To Today (GPRO, MSFT, AAPL, NFLX) | Business Insider
- America's Equipment Is Getting Seriously Old | Business Insider
- LIVE: Microsoft Is Giving Us A Look At The New Version Of Windows, Windows 10 (MSFT) | Business Insider
- Alibaba and Wanda face off: online and offline | Business Insider
- Secret Service director resigns over security... | Business Insider
- The Most Terrifying Sinkhole Pictures You've Ever Seen | Business Insider
- A $6 Billion Investment Firm Is Reportedly Shutting Down | Business Insider