Bring on Cyber Monday and Stocks
Our plan of attack is the same as we described eariler this month in Cue the 5 Best Cyber Monday Stocks. We want you in Amazon.com (AMZN), Google (GOOG), Best Buy (BBY), and Wal-Mart Stores (WMT).
Those four stocks are the best investment choices and online shopping deals for today (Black Friday) and Cyber Monday. Of the four, Amazon.com (AMZN) is clearly the winner and Best Buy (BBY) is the riskiest stock.
ONE WEEK CHANGE
When we highlighted these stocks on Nov 16th Amazon.com (AMZN) was at $220, its now at $238. Google (GOOG) was at $647 and today it's at $667. Wal-Mart Stores (WMT) has only gained a dollar and today sits at $69. Best Buy (BBY) has dropped from $15 to $11.59 and is dime away from its 12 month low.
These stocks are going to be talked up in the media for the next few days and the trade on. If you are looking for shopping deals go direct to their websites. Here's the links to help you:
Let's all do our part and stimulate the economy by buying electronics and other goods. Clearly Americans: I Want an iPad for XMAS. Happy Thanksgiving weekend shopping Masters!
Cyber Monday Stocks (AMZN, GOOG, WMT, BBY)
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Great Graphic: Thinking About the Cost of College | Financial Sense
- These Three Keys Still Unlock the Door | iBankCoin.com
- Ideas from the Move in Bonds | iBankCoin.com
- Bizarre Japanese "Respect Old People Day" Holiday Is Sign of The Times | ZeroHedge
- Russia Central Bank Responds To Domestic Dollar Shortage, Starts Currency Swaps | ZeroHedge
- Minimum-Wage Blowback; The De-Humanization Of Fast-Food Has Begun | ZeroHedge
- BofA Stopped Out Of EURUSD Short: Stolper 2.0 Strikes Again | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Google Interest in eBay Sends Auction Site's Shares Spiking | TheStreet.com
- 14 Classic Business Books You Can Download For Under $5 | Business Insider
- Redskins Players Videobombed A Live ESPN Report | Business Insider
- A Lender Is Foreclosing On The Swank NYC Hotel Donald Trump Unveiled On 'The... | Business Insider
- Thanks To Putin, Space Travel Is About American... | Business Insider
- Guy Who Once Tried To Be The World's Richest Person Now Might End Up As The... | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek