Bring on Cyber Monday and Stocks
Our plan of attack is the same as we described eariler this month in Cue the 5 Best Cyber Monday Stocks. We want you in Amazon.com (AMZN), Google (GOOG), Best Buy (BBY), and Wal-Mart Stores (WMT).
Those four stocks are the best investment choices and online shopping deals for today (Black Friday) and Cyber Monday. Of the four, Amazon.com (AMZN) is clearly the winner and Best Buy (BBY) is the riskiest stock.
ONE WEEK CHANGE
When we highlighted these stocks on Nov 16th Amazon.com (AMZN) was at $220, its now at $238. Google (GOOG) was at $647 and today it's at $667. Wal-Mart Stores (WMT) has only gained a dollar and today sits at $69. Best Buy (BBY) has dropped from $15 to $11.59 and is dime away from its 12 month low.
These stocks are going to be talked up in the media for the next few days and the trade on. If you are looking for shopping deals go direct to their websites. Here's the links to help you:
Let's all do our part and stimulate the economy by buying electronics and other goods. Clearly Americans: I Want an iPad for XMAS. Happy Thanksgiving weekend shopping Masters!
Cyber Monday Stocks (AMZN, GOOG, WMT, BBY)
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Flows Into European Equities Reaches Feverish Pitch, Consolidation Likely Ahead | Financial Sense
- When In Need Of Humor, NYMEX Close Delivers | ZeroHedge
- Big Four Economic Indicators Weaken – Weather or Recession? | Financial Sense
- Muslims, Jews, Scientologists, African-Americans, Inmates & Neo-Nazis Carry Out False Flags | ZeroHedge
- Weekly Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
- The Unintended Consequences Of 'Mandatory Voting' | ZeroHedge
- Watch the Internals for Tickery | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- These 7 apps can help you save money right away | Business Insider
- 10 things you need to know in markets today | Business Insider
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- The odds are in Jeb Bush's and Hillary Clinton's favor | Business Insider
- BARCLAYS: These are the 15 most promising stocks in Europe right now | Business Insider
- Why Intel may be interested in... | Business Insider
- THE TRUTH ABOUT SHRINKING WALL ST. PAY: The rich are getting richer & the '... | Business Insider