Bring on Cyber Monday and Stocks
Our plan of attack is the same as we described eariler this month in Cue the 5 Best Cyber Monday Stocks. We want you in Amazon.com (AMZN), Google (GOOG), Best Buy (BBY), and Wal-Mart Stores (WMT).
Those four stocks are the best investment choices and online shopping deals for today (Black Friday) and Cyber Monday. Of the four, Amazon.com (AMZN) is clearly the winner and Best Buy (BBY) is the riskiest stock.
ONE WEEK CHANGE
When we highlighted these stocks on Nov 16th Amazon.com (AMZN) was at $220, its now at $238. Google (GOOG) was at $647 and today it's at $667. Wal-Mart Stores (WMT) has only gained a dollar and today sits at $69. Best Buy (BBY) has dropped from $15 to $11.59 and is dime away from its 12 month low.
These stocks are going to be talked up in the media for the next few days and the trade on. If you are looking for shopping deals go direct to their websites. Here's the links to help you:
Let's all do our part and stimulate the economy by buying electronics and other goods. Clearly Americans: I Want an iPad for XMAS. Happy Thanksgiving weekend shopping Masters!
Cyber Monday Stocks (AMZN, GOOG, WMT, BBY)
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- China Troubles and the Incapable Nitwits of 2014 | Financial Sense
- Peak Smog: Shanghai Orders Cars Off Roads As Pollution Literally Off The Charts | ZeroHedge
- Car And Student Loans Account For 95% Of All Consumer Credit Issued In Past Year | ZeroHedge
- Ex Greek FinMin Warns "Europe's North-South Divide Has Become A Time Bomb" | ZeroHedge
- The Real US Unemployment Rate: 11.5% | ZeroHedge
- Are Stocks Cheap? | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap December 6, 2013 | FundMyMutualFund
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The WSJ Nukes The Judge Who Found Apple... | Business Insider
- REVIEW: Motorola Made A Really Good Phone If You Don't Want To Spend A Lot Of Money | Business Insider
- Here's How Hot Startups Help Employees Cash Out Before An IPO | Business Insider
- HOUSE OF THE DAY: At $35 Million, The Most Expensive... | Business Insider
- How Pepsi's Grammar Errors In Social Media Hurt Its Fight Against Coke | Business Insider
- Leaked Doodles Show What Clinton Was Really Thinking About During Serbia Meeting | Business Insider
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek