Bring on Cyber Monday and Stocks
Our plan of attack is the same as we described eariler this month in Cue the 5 Best Cyber Monday Stocks. We want you in Amazon.com (AMZN), Google (GOOG), Best Buy (BBY), and Wal-Mart Stores (WMT).
Those four stocks are the best investment choices and online shopping deals for today (Black Friday) and Cyber Monday. Of the four, Amazon.com (AMZN) is clearly the winner and Best Buy (BBY) is the riskiest stock.
ONE WEEK CHANGE
When we highlighted these stocks on Nov 16th Amazon.com (AMZN) was at $220, its now at $238. Google (GOOG) was at $647 and today it's at $667. Wal-Mart Stores (WMT) has only gained a dollar and today sits at $69. Best Buy (BBY) has dropped from $15 to $11.59 and is dime away from its 12 month low.
These stocks are going to be talked up in the media for the next few days and the trade on. If you are looking for shopping deals go direct to their websites. Here's the links to help you:
Let's all do our part and stimulate the economy by buying electronics and other goods. Clearly Americans: I Want an iPad for XMAS. Happy Thanksgiving weekend shopping Masters!
Cyber Monday Stocks (AMZN, GOOG, WMT, BBY)
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Peter Schiff: The Fed Has Created A "Bad Is Good" Economy | ZeroHedge
- Nickels, Meet Steamroller: Embattled Bank Suckers Hedge Funds Into EM Insurance Bet | ZeroHedge
- Tanker Rates Soar As China Hoards Saudi's "Cheap" Oil Amid Biggest Price Cut Since 2012 | ZeroHedge
- Why Bank of America Just Cut Its Year End S&P500 Target To 2,000 | ZeroHedge
- Russia Escalates Syria Proxy War: Threatens Full Naval Blockade Of Syria | ZeroHedge
- Bulls Beware: Days After Calling For Bear Market, Gartman Declares The "Bearish Run In Global Stocks Is Over" | ZeroHedge
- Saudi Oil Minister Puts On Brave Face Amid Severe Headwinds: "Eventually, Economic Producers Will Prevail" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Glencore shares up 34% on unit sale talks | Business Insider
- Germany's K+S shares plunge as PotashCorp scraps... | Business Insider
- Stolen giant pumpkin stolen returned to South Dakota... | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- Why US News & World Report named Harvard the... | Business Insider
- Israel bars Palestinians from Jerusalem's Old City | Business Insider
- Nationals fire manager Matt Williams, coaching staff | Business Insider