Bring on Cyber Monday and Stocks
Our plan of attack is the same as we described eariler this month in Cue the 5 Best Cyber Monday Stocks. We want you in Amazon.com (AMZN), Google (GOOG), Best Buy (BBY), and Wal-Mart Stores (WMT).
Those four stocks are the best investment choices and online shopping deals for today (Black Friday) and Cyber Monday. Of the four, Amazon.com (AMZN) is clearly the winner and Best Buy (BBY) is the riskiest stock.
ONE WEEK CHANGE
When we highlighted these stocks on Nov 16th Amazon.com (AMZN) was at $220, its now at $238. Google (GOOG) was at $647 and today it's at $667. Wal-Mart Stores (WMT) has only gained a dollar and today sits at $69. Best Buy (BBY) has dropped from $15 to $11.59 and is dime away from its 12 month low.
These stocks are going to be talked up in the media for the next few days and the trade on. If you are looking for shopping deals go direct to their websites. Here's the links to help you:
Let's all do our part and stimulate the economy by buying electronics and other goods. Clearly Americans: I Want an iPad for XMAS. Happy Thanksgiving weekend shopping Masters!
Cyber Monday Stocks (AMZN, GOOG, WMT, BBY)
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Quiet Economic Calendar Means All Attention Focused On Ukraine And Gaza | ZeroHedge
- SSDD | ZeroHedge
- Bank Of England Leads Push For Deposit Confiscation - Japan, China, Russia Against Bail-Ins | ZeroHedge
- The Biggest Energy Trading Disaster In History | ZeroHedge
- Krugman: CBO Doesn't Know How To Read Its Own Report | ZeroHedge
- Housing Starts Plunge Due to Horrific Data From the South | Financial Sense
- Portugal President Admits Espirito Santo Failure Could Be Systemic As Another HoldCo Goes Bankrupt | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Donald Sterling Is In Danger Of Defaulting On $500 Million In Loans If He Refuses... | Business Insider
- Everything We Know About The Huge Spy Base In Cuba That Russia Is... | Business Insider
- Here Are The Silliest Softball Questions Hillary Clinton Answered On... | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- MILLION-DOLLAR URLS: The Most Expensive Domain Names Of All Time | Business Insider
- Bill Ackman Is About To Deliver Another 'Nail To Herbalife's Coffin... | Business Insider
- Apple Sold More Than 35 Million iPhones Last Quarter, But Whiffed On iPad Sales Again (... | Business Insider