Corning is ready to break out (GLW)
Corning (GLW) the maker of Gorilla Glass has a very low downside potential as long as the market cooperates. The bottom of the triangle right now is about $12.85, where we expect to see some strong support.
The 200 day Moving Average is slowly making a move down to the 50 day moving average as the base builds. Soon, we expect a golden cross (50 day moving Average Crosses the 200 day MA) as share price breaks out of the wedge pattern.
At this point GLW should have a huge pocket of air to run up in - but expect some resistance at $15.80. However, if the market is still trending upwards GLW could easily break through this into the next level of resistance around $18.80.
We believe that GLW is trading at about half of what it should be right now. Get in now before everyone else realizes it. Place your stops at $12.50.
Recall we talked up Corning back in January in Stock to Buy on Weakness: Corning. The stock made a nice run from $12.60 to $14.62. Its very probable GLW repeats this trend again in the coming months.
Disclaimer: Long GLW @ $12.98
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Last of the 2008 Doomsday Scenarios Is Fading Away | Financial Sense
- JGB Yields Spike in Spite of all the BOJ Bond Buying | Financial Sense
- The U.S. Dollar’s Impact on the Oil Price | Financial Sense
- Dull Overnight Session Set To Become Even Duller Day Session | ZeroHedge
- Dax Future Triggers Stops, Goes Parablic, Launching Late Day Megaramp | ZeroHedge
- Daily Market Recap | Financial Sense
- Venezuela Runs Out Of Toilet Paper | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Samsung's S4 Starts Strong: 10 Million Units In Less Than A Month (GOOG, AAPL) | Business Insider
- BERNANKE TO GRADUATES: 'Success And Satisfaction Will Not Come From Mastering A... | Business Insider
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- DAVID ZERVOS: It's Great... | Business Insider
- GOOGLE: These Are The Glass Apps We Want (GOOG) | Business Insider
- 19 Obvious Reasons Why 'Star Wars' Is Better Than 'Star... | Business Insider
- Here's How Many Tickets You Need To Buy To Guarantee Winning A... | Business Insider