Worst Headline of the Day: Demi Moore's Diet
This is too good not to print, just what does Demi consume on a daily basis. It's awesome.
(SunTimes.com) “She’s more obsessed with it than anyone I’ve ever seen, and this is Hollywood! Where everyone is nuts about dieting and staying young,” said a veteran agent and Moore pal. Apparently, Ashton Kutcher’s estranged wife’s recent daily diet has been “Red Bull for breakfast. Red Bull for lunch. Red Bull for dinner, with a lettuce leaf and a tablespoon — yes a tablespoon! — of tuna fish thrown in. … That’s it.”. Read the whole story at SunTimes.com.
Sounds yummy doesn't it.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- An Angry Paul Volcker Responds To Accusations He Caused The Bond Liquidity Crunch | ZeroHedge
- Yield Curve Flashing Yellow | Financial Sense
- Market Recap Jul 31, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
- 5 Things To Ponder: Mentally Conflicted | ZeroHedge
- Quantum Geopolitics | Financial Sense
- From Hill-ary To Mountain-ary - How UBS Sent Millions To The Clintons After Saving The Bank In 2009 | ZeroHedge
- Initial Jobless Claims Tick Up, Hover Near 42 Year Lows | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- After a massive federal data breach, use of stronger... | Business Insider
- Some of Apple's most prominent fans really don't... | Business Insider
- Mexico to US: You can extradite 'El Chapo... | Business Insider
- I spent my birthday looking for freebies in New York City — here's... | Business Insider
- The trooper who arrested... | Business Insider
- French police foil '1,000 bids' to cross Channel | Business Insider
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek