Worst Headline of the Day: Demi Moore's Diet
This is too good not to print, just what does Demi consume on a daily basis. It's awesome.
(SunTimes.com) “She’s more obsessed with it than anyone I’ve ever seen, and this is Hollywood! Where everyone is nuts about dieting and staying young,” said a veteran agent and Moore pal. Apparently, Ashton Kutcher’s estranged wife’s recent daily diet has been “Red Bull for breakfast. Red Bull for lunch. Red Bull for dinner, with a lettuce leaf and a tablespoon — yes a tablespoon! — of tuna fish thrown in. … That’s it.”. Read the whole story at SunTimes.com.
Sounds yummy doesn't it.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Guest Post: Did They Want More Violence In Ferguson? 10 'Coincidences' Too Glaring To Ignore | ZeroHedge
- The American Dream Has Moved to Scandinavia | ZeroHedge
- Caught On Tape: Car Ploughs Into Demonstrators During Ferguson Rally In Minneapolis | ZeroHedge
- "It's All Good, Right?" | ZeroHedge
- This Indicator Suggests Gold’s Bear Market Has a lot Longer to Go – But Is It Right? | Financial Sense
- Something Appears To Be Going On With Gold | ZeroHedge
- 19 US Shale Areas That Are Suddenly Endangered, "The Shale Revolution Doesn't Work At $80" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- So Much For The Tablet Market — The iPad Has Hit The Wall (... | Business Insider
- The 10 Biggest Poker Players In Silicon Valley | Business Insider
- $99 Black Friday Windows Tablets -- Are They Worth Fighting the Crowds? | TheStreet.com
- Here's What Happens When Thousands Of Screaming Tweens Meet Their YouTube... | Business Insider
- CRUDE OIL FALLS TO $74 (USO) | Business Insider
- British detective writer P. D. James dies aged 94:... | Business Insider
- HBO Has Hired 160 Lawyers In Anticipation Of Its New Scientology Documentary | Business Insider