Worst Headline of the Day: Demi Moore's Diet
This is too good not to print, just what does Demi consume on a daily basis. It's awesome.
(SunTimes.com) “She’s more obsessed with it than anyone I’ve ever seen, and this is Hollywood! Where everyone is nuts about dieting and staying young,” said a veteran agent and Moore pal. Apparently, Ashton Kutcher’s estranged wife’s recent daily diet has been “Red Bull for breakfast. Red Bull for lunch. Red Bull for dinner, with a lettuce leaf and a tablespoon — yes a tablespoon! — of tuna fish thrown in. … That’s it.”. Read the whole story at SunTimes.com.
Sounds yummy doesn't it.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Did the Dollar Get its Groove Back? | ZeroHedge
- Caught On Tape: The Moment Boris Nemtsov Was Assassinated | ZeroHedge
- Grant Williams: Why The Smart Money Is So Nervous Now | ZeroHedge
- The Net Neutrality Debate Proves The Opinions Are Far From Informed | ZeroHedge
- Changing Trends: Stocks, Bonds, Gold, the U.S. Dollar, and Oil | Financial Sense
- Paul Krugman Is The Brian Williams Of Economics Bloggers | ZeroHedge
- Saturday Cinema with Le Fly: Rules of the Game | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Root's ton lifts England to 309-6 against Sri... | Business Insider
- Di Maria vows to fire United to top four finish | Business Insider
- League Cup win at Wembley leaves Mourinho feeling... | Business Insider
- Isolated skirmishes hamper Ukraine truce | Business Insider
- These brothers are making $5 million a year showing people react to things | Business Insider
- Apple once disguised the Apple Watch as a Samsung smartwatch to keep it a secret (AAPL)... | Business Insider
- Bailed-out Spanish bank sees profits jump 83 percent | Business Insider