Worst Headline of the Day: Demi Moore's Diet
This is too good not to print, just what does Demi consume on a daily basis. It's awesome.
(SunTimes.com) “She’s more obsessed with it than anyone I’ve ever seen, and this is Hollywood! Where everyone is nuts about dieting and staying young,” said a veteran agent and Moore pal. Apparently, Ashton Kutcher’s estranged wife’s recent daily diet has been “Red Bull for breakfast. Red Bull for lunch. Red Bull for dinner, with a lettuce leaf and a tablespoon — yes a tablespoon! — of tuna fish thrown in. … That’s it.”. Read the whole story at SunTimes.com.
Sounds yummy doesn't it.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Friday Humor: How Ebola Quarantine Works | ZeroHedge
- Kill The Shorts | iBankCoin.com
- Fed Launches First Currency War Salvo, Tells ECB Not To Push Too Far | ZeroHedge
- FOMC Ends QE; Reiterates "Considerable Time" for Low Rates | Financial Sense
- Added To CCJ For $17.30 | iBankCoin.com
- Monetary Lunacy At Work: IMF Puts 0.05% "Floor" Under SDRs | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Decouple From Bonds, Ramp To Pre-FOMC Levels | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Paralympian Josh Sundquist Already Has The Best Halloween Costume This Year | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- These Police Cars Are So Awesome You'll Want To Get Pulled Over | Business Insider
- This Damning Book Offers Little Hope For The Future Of Afghanistan | Business Insider
- The No. 1 Thing Richard Branson Cares About When Hiring | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- Mesmerizing Photos Of The Lava That's Slowly Swallowing Land On Hawaii's Big Island... | Business Insider