Worst Headline of the Day: Demi Moore's Diet
This is too good not to print, just what does Demi consume on a daily basis. It's awesome.
(SunTimes.com) “She’s more obsessed with it than anyone I’ve ever seen, and this is Hollywood! Where everyone is nuts about dieting and staying young,” said a veteran agent and Moore pal. Apparently, Ashton Kutcher’s estranged wife’s recent daily diet has been “Red Bull for breakfast. Red Bull for lunch. Red Bull for dinner, with a lettuce leaf and a tablespoon — yes a tablespoon! — of tuna fish thrown in. … That’s it.”. Read the whole story at SunTimes.com.
Sounds yummy doesn't it.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Russian-OPEC Production Cut Remains a Long Shot | Financial Sense
- The Swiss National Bank Doubled Its Holdings Of AAPL Stock In 2015 | ZeroHedge
- German Spy Chief Says ISIS Operatives Have Infiltrated Europe Disguised As Refugees | ZeroHedge
- Amazon Crashes To 4 Month Lows, Breaks Key Technical Support As "Growth" Fails | ZeroHedge
- "Fukushima Class Disaster" - L.A. Gas Leak Spewing Lethal Levels Of Breathable Nuclear Material | ZeroHedge
- Here Are The Banks The Market Is Most Concerned About | ZeroHedge
- Worth Wray on the Single Most Dangerous Catalyst for a Global Financial Crisis | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 24 signs you have a terrible boss | Business Insider
- This might be one of the most sensible, scientifically supported... | Business Insider
- How to keep your computer from destroying your productivity... | Business Insider
- NASA's Curiosity Mars rover is snapping pictures of something unlike... | Business Insider
- A leopard nearly jumped into a safari jeep full of tourists | Business Insider
- GM VC boss: 'The automotive ecosystem is changing' (gm) | Business Insider
- The president of Cornell's top-... | Business Insider