Worst Headline of the Day: Demi Moore's Diet
This is too good not to print, just what does Demi consume on a daily basis. It's awesome.
(SunTimes.com) “She’s more obsessed with it than anyone I’ve ever seen, and this is Hollywood! Where everyone is nuts about dieting and staying young,” said a veteran agent and Moore pal. Apparently, Ashton Kutcher’s estranged wife’s recent daily diet has been “Red Bull for breakfast. Red Bull for lunch. Red Bull for dinner, with a lettuce leaf and a tablespoon — yes a tablespoon! — of tuna fish thrown in. … That’s it.”. Read the whole story at SunTimes.com.
Sounds yummy doesn't it.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- What Could End the Rally in U.S. High-Yield Credit? | Financial Sense
- Guest Post: What 9 Company Hedge Books Are Revealing About The Natural Gas Market | ZeroHedge
- The last to the party: Investors and flippers competing for small amount of inventory. | ZeroHedge
- Market's Bill of Health - Short Term Reversal; Intermediate and Long Term Outlook Still Bullish | Financial Sense
- Daily Market Recap | Financial Sense
- Frontrunning: May 24 | ZeroHedge
- Abenomics 101 - The 15 Most Frequently Asked Questions | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- NFL POWER RANKINGS: Here's Where Every Team Stands With Three Months To... | Business Insider
- INFOGRAPHIC: How Location Data Is Being Collected And Transforming The Mobile... | Business Insider
- These Are The Top 20 Tech Investors You Should Follow On Twitter | Business Insider
- Why There Was An Insane Flash Crash In Utilities Stocks At The Opening Bell | Business Insider
- The 5 Things You Need To Know In Mobile | Business Insider
- Toronto Mayor Denies Smoking Crack, Brother Calls Gawker... | Business Insider
- Top 10 News Items... | StreetInsider.com