Worst Headline of the Day: Demi Moore's Diet
This is too good not to print, just what does Demi consume on a daily basis. It's awesome.
(SunTimes.com) “She’s more obsessed with it than anyone I’ve ever seen, and this is Hollywood! Where everyone is nuts about dieting and staying young,” said a veteran agent and Moore pal. Apparently, Ashton Kutcher’s estranged wife’s recent daily diet has been “Red Bull for breakfast. Red Bull for lunch. Red Bull for dinner, with a lettuce leaf and a tablespoon — yes a tablespoon! — of tuna fish thrown in. … That’s it.”. Read the whole story at SunTimes.com.
Sounds yummy doesn't it.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Thursday Humor: The Pros & Cons Of Fracking | ZeroHedge
- After VISA's Stock Split, The Most Important Company In The Dow Jones "Industrial" Average Is... | ZeroHedge
- How Do You Solve A Problem Like Syriza? | ZeroHedge
- "Obama Is Clueless On Inequality," David Stockman Rages "The Problem Is [The Fed]" | ZeroHedge
- According To Citi, Small Hedge Funds May Have No Choice But To Become Paper Traders On Twitter | ZeroHedge
- The Bond Market Has Reached Tulip Bubble Proportions | ZeroHedge
- Gold, Silver, & Weed | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's How Teens Describe The Anguish Of Being Without Their Phones For 24 Hours | Business Insider
- Newcastle sink Hull to end Carver's wait for first win | Business Insider
- The Best Free Apps For Your iPhone | Business Insider
- Dendreon's Asset Rummage Sale Completes the Circle of Life | TheStreet.com
- At least 12 killed in Pakistan Shiite mosque bombing | Business Insider
- Market Wrap: Jobless... | StreetInsider.com
- The 50 Most Innovative Buildings Of The Last Decade | Business Insider