Worst Headline of the Day: Demi Moore's Diet
This is too good not to print, just what does Demi consume on a daily basis. It's awesome.
(SunTimes.com) “She’s more obsessed with it than anyone I’ve ever seen, and this is Hollywood! Where everyone is nuts about dieting and staying young,” said a veteran agent and Moore pal. Apparently, Ashton Kutcher’s estranged wife’s recent daily diet has been “Red Bull for breakfast. Red Bull for lunch. Red Bull for dinner, with a lettuce leaf and a tablespoon — yes a tablespoon! — of tuna fish thrown in. … That’s it.”. Read the whole story at SunTimes.com.
Sounds yummy doesn't it.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Crimea May (Or May Not) Be Part Of Russia As Of This Moment | ZeroHedge
- Elevating Markets: A Signal of Reviving Bank Lending? | Financial Sense
- Frontrunning: March 7 | ZeroHedge
- Where The Jobs Are: More Than Half Of All February Job Gains Are In Education, Leisure, Temp Help And Government | ZeroHedge
- Trannies Top, MoMos Drop; Bonds And Dollar Flop | ZeroHedge
- Enter the Inter | Financial Sense
- Has This Chart "Reached A Permanently High Plateau"? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- More Than Half Of Americans... | Business Insider
- Russia Propaganda Network Boss: This Is A 'Media War' | Business Insider
- 4 Ways Employers Can Benefit From A Job Fair | Business Insider
- A Startup Called Rebump Has Invented A Way To Make You Hate Email Even More | Business Insider
- BREMMER: The US Must Come To Terms With Russia Controlling Crimea | Business Insider
- The Crisis In Ukraine Has Much Deeper And Darker Roots Than Many Realize | Business Insider
- Crimea's Vote To Join Russia Accelerates The Ukraine... | Business Insider