Worst Headline of the Day: Demi Moore's Diet
This is too good not to print, just what does Demi consume on a daily basis. It's awesome.
(SunTimes.com) “She’s more obsessed with it than anyone I’ve ever seen, and this is Hollywood! Where everyone is nuts about dieting and staying young,” said a veteran agent and Moore pal. Apparently, Ashton Kutcher’s estranged wife’s recent daily diet has been “Red Bull for breakfast. Red Bull for lunch. Red Bull for dinner, with a lettuce leaf and a tablespoon — yes a tablespoon! — of tuna fish thrown in. … That’s it.”. Read the whole story at SunTimes.com.
Sounds yummy doesn't it.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Assange Promises "Most Interesting And Serious" Hillary Emails Are Yet To Come | ZeroHedge
- Bank of Japan Prepares for Crash Triggered by Fed Tightening | ZeroHedge
- “Saving Social Security” May End in Dollar Devaluation | Financial Sense
- "It May Take A Massive Program, Large Enough To Shock Taxpayers" - The Jackson Hole Post-Mortem | ZeroHedge
- Did the Market Just Hit a Barrier? | Financial Sense
- Japanese Government Squanders Pension Funds On Failed Stocks As Losses Reach $130 Billion In Past Year | ZeroHedge
- $oRo$ (PART II) | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- After three years of Herbalife, Bill Ackman still doesn't get Carl... | Business Insider
- Judge rules Caesars... | Business Insider
- Inside the office of the New York City startup that's convinced 2 million people... | Business Insider
- Take a look at the flashy $2 billion stadium the Raiders want to build in Las Vegas... | Business Insider
- How the Rock — the highest-paid actor in Hollywood — makes and spends his millions | Business Insider
- Banker-turned-electropop-artist Sir Ivan threw himself a 'Sinful 60' birthday party at his 'Playboy Mansion of... | Business Insider
- Virtual assistants like Siri and Alexa look poised to explode | Business Insider