Worst Headline of the Day: Demi Moore's Diet
This is too good not to print, just what does Demi consume on a daily basis. It's awesome.
(SunTimes.com) “She’s more obsessed with it than anyone I’ve ever seen, and this is Hollywood! Where everyone is nuts about dieting and staying young,” said a veteran agent and Moore pal. Apparently, Ashton Kutcher’s estranged wife’s recent daily diet has been “Red Bull for breakfast. Red Bull for lunch. Red Bull for dinner, with a lettuce leaf and a tablespoon — yes a tablespoon! — of tuna fish thrown in. … That’s it.”. Read the whole story at SunTimes.com.
Sounds yummy doesn't it.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- New Smoking Gun: U.S. and UK KNEW Saddam Did NOT Possess WMDs | ZeroHedge
- Serial Bubbles Mean Serial Crashes... and the Next One Will Dwarf 2008 | ZeroHedge
- December 16th: A Date Which Will Live On In Monetary Infamy | ZeroHedge
- Black Friday Total Sales Crash 10% (Despite Rise In Online Spend) | ZeroHedge
- Chicago PMI Plummets To 48.7, Below Lowest Estimate | ZeroHedge
- As Market Awaits "Santa" Draghi, The ECB Is "Chasing Its Own Tail" | ZeroHedge
- President Obama's Latest ISIS Strategy Illustrated | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Jes Staley loses £300,000 on his first day as CEO at Barclays... | Business Insider
- Israel convicts 2 youths in 2014 killing of Palestinian | Business Insider
- George Osborne's 'affordable'... | Business Insider
- Chicago police officer who fatally shot teen due in court... | Business Insider
- We flew to the airport like the 1% — on the 'Uber of helicopters' | Business Insider
- Change in Thanksgiving weekend spending stumps retailers | Business Insider
- Japan says to resume whaling, fleet sails to... | Business Insider