Worst Headline of the Day: Demi Moore's Diet
This is too good not to print, just what does Demi consume on a daily basis. It's awesome.
(SunTimes.com) “She’s more obsessed with it than anyone I’ve ever seen, and this is Hollywood! Where everyone is nuts about dieting and staying young,” said a veteran agent and Moore pal. Apparently, Ashton Kutcher’s estranged wife’s recent daily diet has been “Red Bull for breakfast. Red Bull for lunch. Red Bull for dinner, with a lettuce leaf and a tablespoon — yes a tablespoon! — of tuna fish thrown in. … That’s it.”. Read the whole story at SunTimes.com.
Sounds yummy doesn't it.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Will 'Dull Draghi' Talk Up Downside Risks? - ECB Press Conference Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- Investment Bank Analysts Are Clueless and Incompetent (Video) | ZeroHedge
- Global Financial System Crash (Video) | ZeroHedge
- Dow 20,000: A New Beginning…or the Beginning of the End? | Financial Sense
- The Big Four Economic Indicators: A December Bounce | Financial Sense
- Deutsche Bank To Scrap Bonuses For 2016: As Many As 90% Of Bankers, Traders Affected | ZeroHedge
- Beige Book Notes Minimum Wage Increases, Warns Of Building Margin Pressures | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 3 issues that will lead to trouble in Europe in 2017 | Business Insider
- A big part of the American Dream is dying | Business Insider
- Self-help guru Tim Ferriss explains why too much ambition can be a... | Business Insider
- 6 huge changes the 'A Series of Unfortunate Events' TV show... | Business Insider
- 'They're determined to reappear': As its... | Business Insider
- Where the 'Thanks, Obama' joke actually comes from and how Obama... | Business Insider
- The hilarious scene that didn't make it into 'Deadpool' but... | Business Insider