Worst Headline of the Day: Demi Moore's Diet
This is too good not to print, just what does Demi consume on a daily basis. It's awesome.
(SunTimes.com) “She’s more obsessed with it than anyone I’ve ever seen, and this is Hollywood! Where everyone is nuts about dieting and staying young,” said a veteran agent and Moore pal. Apparently, Ashton Kutcher’s estranged wife’s recent daily diet has been “Red Bull for breakfast. Red Bull for lunch. Red Bull for dinner, with a lettuce leaf and a tablespoon — yes a tablespoon! — of tuna fish thrown in. … That’s it.”. Read the whole story at SunTimes.com.
Sounds yummy doesn't it.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Luxury Home Foreclosures Soar – Up 61% Versus Last Year | ZeroHedge
- Gold: A Chance for a Bottom | Financial Sense
- Fighting the Good Fight | iBankCoin.com
- E-Commerce With Chinese Characteristics | Financial Sense
- The Global Economy in 2014 – the OECD, Japan, and China | Financial Sense
- Enormous Discrepancy Between Jobs and Employment Continues | Financial Sense
- Marc Faber: "Financial Crisis Don't Happen Accidentally, They Are Inevitable" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- Market Wrap: Mandela Passes Away; U.S... | StreetInsider.com
- 7 Spectacular Casino Hotels From Around The World | Business Insider
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- Here's The Case For The US Surviving 'The Group Of Death' At The World Cup | Business Insider