Worst Headline of the Day: Demi Moore's Diet
This is too good not to print, just what does Demi consume on a daily basis. It's awesome.
(SunTimes.com) “She’s more obsessed with it than anyone I’ve ever seen, and this is Hollywood! Where everyone is nuts about dieting and staying young,” said a veteran agent and Moore pal. Apparently, Ashton Kutcher’s estranged wife’s recent daily diet has been “Red Bull for breakfast. Red Bull for lunch. Red Bull for dinner, with a lettuce leaf and a tablespoon — yes a tablespoon! — of tuna fish thrown in. … That’s it.”. Read the whole story at SunTimes.com.
Sounds yummy doesn't it.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Hangover | iBankCoin.com
- Late Night Strategy for Wednesday | iBankCoin.com
- David Einhorn: "We Are Witnessing Our Second Tech Bubble In 15 Years" - Full Letter | ZeroHedge
- WTF Headline Of The Day: Tax-Cheating IRS Staff Got Bonuses | ZeroHedge
- The Political Poison of Vested Interests | ZeroHedge
- Ex-Morgan Stanley Chief Economist Admits "Fed Is Distorting Markets" | ZeroHedge
- Second US Warship Enters Black Sea To "Promote Peace And Stability" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- DAVID EINHORN: 'We Are Witnessing Our Second Tech Bubble In 15 Years' | Business Insider
- Don't Waste Money Sending Your Kids To Those Fancy College Summer Camps | Business Insider
- These Are The Oldest Living Things On Earth | Business Insider
- Meb Keflezighi Wins The Boston Marathon, Becomes First American Men's Winner... | Business Insider
- Bridgegate Investigator Says It's About More Than Finding 'A Smoking Gun... | Business Insider
- PAYMENTS INSIDER: iBeacons Gain Momentum — Square Sale? — ... | Business Insider
- Watch These Caterpillar Machines Play Jenga With Giant, 600-Pound Blocks [THE... | Business Insider