Worst Headline of the Day: Demi Moore's Diet
This is too good not to print, just what does Demi consume on a daily basis. It's awesome.
(SunTimes.com) “She’s more obsessed with it than anyone I’ve ever seen, and this is Hollywood! Where everyone is nuts about dieting and staying young,” said a veteran agent and Moore pal. Apparently, Ashton Kutcher’s estranged wife’s recent daily diet has been “Red Bull for breakfast. Red Bull for lunch. Red Bull for dinner, with a lettuce leaf and a tablespoon — yes a tablespoon! — of tuna fish thrown in. … That’s it.”. Read the whole story at SunTimes.com.
Sounds yummy doesn't it.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Five Stocks to Graze on Today | iBankCoin.com
- Is Crimea a Short-Term Gain for Putin, but Long-Term Loss for Russia? | Financial Sense
- Better Days Ahead | Financial Sense
- FOMC Keeps "Considerable" Wealth Effect Dream Alive, More See First Hike In 2015; Two Dissent - Full Statement Comparison | ZeroHedge
- Bubble Forming With Leveraged Buyouts | Financial Sense
- The U.S. National Debt Has Grown By More Than A Trillion Dollars In The Last 12 Months | ZeroHedge
- Louis-Vincent Gave: Asia Best Looking Market Right Now | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Why Paper Cuts Hurt So Much | Business Insider
- What's Keeping the Fed From Raising Short-Term Interest Rates | TheStreet.com
- The Top Leaders Of A Navy Ship Were Fired In The Middle Of Their Deployment | Business Insider
- Stock Market Today: Stocks Inch Higher as Eyes Turn to the Fed | TheStreet.com
- Meet The Typical Billionaire | Business Insider
- An Elderly Yankees Fan Had A Priceless Moment With Derek Jeter | Business Insider
- Here's The Chart That Has VCs Ringing Alarm Bells About Startups Burning Too Much... | Business Insider