Worst Headline of the Day: Demi Moore's Diet
This is too good not to print, just what does Demi consume on a daily basis. It's awesome.
(SunTimes.com) “She’s more obsessed with it than anyone I’ve ever seen, and this is Hollywood! Where everyone is nuts about dieting and staying young,” said a veteran agent and Moore pal. Apparently, Ashton Kutcher’s estranged wife’s recent daily diet has been “Red Bull for breakfast. Red Bull for lunch. Red Bull for dinner, with a lettuce leaf and a tablespoon — yes a tablespoon! — of tuna fish thrown in. … That’s it.”. Read the whole story at SunTimes.com.
Sounds yummy doesn't it.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Events Continue to Conspire Against The Fed | Financial Sense
- Deadlines, Deals, and Defaults | Financial Sense
- A 21-Year-Old Greek Unloads: "I Am Terrified Of Tomorrow...It Feels Like An End" | ZeroHedge
- 5 Things To Ponder: Independence Day Reading | ZeroHedge
- The Fourth Turning – An Interview With Neil Howe | ZeroHedge
- Europe-US Risk Diverges Most In 13 Years - How Best To Trade The Referendum | ZeroHedge
- Old Economic Thinking Is The Problem, BIS Warns | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- TSIPRAS: Say no to 'ultimatums, blackmail and fear... | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- A 25-year-old Australian just rode the fastest time... | Business Insider
- 9 photos show the chaos in Greece right now | Business Insider
- Heatwave grips Tour de France start city | Business Insider
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- Astana team controversy mars Tour de France start | Business Insider