Worst Headline of the Day: Demi Moore's Diet
This is too good not to print, just what does Demi consume on a daily basis. It's awesome.
(SunTimes.com) “She’s more obsessed with it than anyone I’ve ever seen, and this is Hollywood! Where everyone is nuts about dieting and staying young,” said a veteran agent and Moore pal. Apparently, Ashton Kutcher’s estranged wife’s recent daily diet has been “Red Bull for breakfast. Red Bull for lunch. Red Bull for dinner, with a lettuce leaf and a tablespoon — yes a tablespoon! — of tuna fish thrown in. … That’s it.”. Read the whole story at SunTimes.com.
Sounds yummy doesn't it.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Second Quarter Outlook | Financial Sense
- Apologies To A Grandson: "It's Not The Country I Imagined For You" | ZeroHedge
- When QE Leads To Deflation: A Look At The "Confounding" Global Supply Glut | ZeroHedge
- Clinton Charity CEO Explains Tax Reporting "Mistakes" | ZeroHedge
- Baltimore 'Freddie Gray' Demonstrations Turn Violent: Police Cars Smashed, Stores Looted, Multiple Arrests - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- Dallas Fed Extends Miss Streak To Record 5 Months, Hovers Near 6-Year Low | ZeroHedge
- Gentlemen Don’t Wear iWatches | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Wall Street thinks 'Star Wars: Episode VII' will make $1.75... | Business Insider
- Watch these scientists freak out when they encounter a rare whale | Business Insider
- Deutsche Bank Q1 profits fall 50% over litigation costs | Business Insider
- S. Africa braces for economic backlash from... | Business Insider
- Russia jails three for WWII memorial 'twerk' | Business Insider
- Ukraine to push for peacekeepers, funds at EU summit | Business Insider
- New 'Batman: Arkham Knight' trailer shows you'll... | Business Insider