Stocks: The Week of Cut & Paste
Yesterday the Masters sold off their positions and are now sitting in 90% cash, we talked it up in Feels like a Correction is Coming. The only recommendation we made was the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) which happens to be up 3% today. The only sure bet for the next few days is volatility.
Rather then risk our necks, we prefer cashing out. We would much rather buy back our favorite stocks 5 to 10% lower in the coming weeks. Even if we are wrong, we would rather watch from the sidelines and not pay over $500 for Apple (AAPL). Yes we are the Antichrist suggesting that Apple Goes Vertical this Week then CRASHES ( Feb 14th).
The events of the day are the following:
Feb. 15 (Bloomberg) -- The euro fell while global stocks and commodities trimmed gains amid concern European officials will delay Greece’s second bailout, tempering optimism that China will get more involved in the region’s rescue efforts.
The euro slipped for a fourth day against the dollar, losing 0.5 percent to $1.3066, and weakened against 15 of 16 major peers as of 11:15 a.m. in New York. The MSCI All-Country World Index added 0.4 percent, erasing yesterday’s 0.4 percent drop. The Standard & Poor’s 500 Index was little changed near the 1,351 level. The cost of insuring against default on European government bonds gained for a sixth day. The S&P GSCI Index rose 0.7 percent, paring an earlier 1.4 percent advance. Continue..
Masters soundtrack for Feb 15th:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Real Barack Obama Is Finally Exposed To Everyone | ZeroHedge
- Why The Crude Rally Has Fizzled - Part 3 (Of 3) | ZeroHedge
- Meet The Machine-Gun Wielding Robots And 'HyperSubs' Of Modern Warfare | ZeroHedge
- Meet Danny Moses: The Frontpoint Trader Who Actually Put "The Big Short" Trade On | ZeroHedge
- "I Kept My Promise To Americans": Trump Explains What He Did In His First 100 Days | ZeroHedge
- Republicans Fail In Second Attempt To Repeal Obamacare | ZeroHedge
- Presenting One Of The Best Trades Since 2008: Long 'Inactivity' | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- Trump’s 'voodoo economics' takes aim at... | Business Insider
- What you need to know on Wall Street today | Business Insider
- The Marine Corps is testing a machine gun-wielding robot... | Business Insider
- Used car retailer Carvana's shares plunge up to 17% in debut (CVNA) | Business Insider
- Chicago's airport security chief has been fired... | Business Insider
- A fascinating new movie about JonBenet Ramsey explains our obsession with the case | Business Insider