Stocks: The Week of Cut & Paste
Yesterday the Masters sold off their positions and are now sitting in 90% cash, we talked it up in Feels like a Correction is Coming. The only recommendation we made was the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) which happens to be up 3% today. The only sure bet for the next few days is volatility.
Rather then risk our necks, we prefer cashing out. We would much rather buy back our favorite stocks 5 to 10% lower in the coming weeks. Even if we are wrong, we would rather watch from the sidelines and not pay over $500 for Apple (AAPL). Yes we are the Antichrist suggesting that Apple Goes Vertical this Week then CRASHES ( Feb 14th).
The events of the day are the following:
Feb. 15 (Bloomberg) -- The euro fell while global stocks and commodities trimmed gains amid concern European officials will delay Greece’s second bailout, tempering optimism that China will get more involved in the region’s rescue efforts.
The euro slipped for a fourth day against the dollar, losing 0.5 percent to $1.3066, and weakened against 15 of 16 major peers as of 11:15 a.m. in New York. The MSCI All-Country World Index added 0.4 percent, erasing yesterday’s 0.4 percent drop. The Standard & Poor’s 500 Index was little changed near the 1,351 level. The cost of insuring against default on European government bonds gained for a sixth day. The S&P GSCI Index rose 0.7 percent, paring an earlier 1.4 percent advance. Continue..
Masters soundtrack for Feb 15th:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Previewing The BOJ's Decision: What Wall Street Expects Will Happen | ZeroHedge
- Best Gold & Silver Forecasters Revise 2016 Targets Sharply Higher | Financial Sense
- Chicago PMI 'Steady' At 18-Month Highs Despite Drop In Production, New Orders | ZeroHedge
- Despite Huge BOJ Disappointment, Global Stocks Rise, US Equity Futures Flat As Yen Soars | ZeroHedge
- The Law Of The Jungle Is Far Superior To The Ideology Of Globalism | ZeroHedge
- Democrats Hacked Again: FBI Probing "Cyber Intrusion" At Fundraising Group | ZeroHedge
- Wild Swings in Nikkei, Yen as BOJ Disappoints Markets That Expected More QE | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- ISIS suffers near collapse in oil revenue as it loses territory in... | Business Insider
- 11 signs your boss is impressed with you, even if it doesn't seem like it | Business Insider
- Hillary Clinton has a huge lead over Donald Trump in one of the most... | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- 'There's no fear of failure': How an iconic 85-year-old company is reviving its ideas and... | Business Insider
- Edward Snowden and WikiLeaks exchanged Twitter jabs over the DNC hack... | Business Insider
- THE TRANSFORMATION OF THE... | Business Insider