Stocks: The Week of Cut & Paste
Yesterday the Masters sold off their positions and are now sitting in 90% cash, we talked it up in Feels like a Correction is Coming. The only recommendation we made was the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) which happens to be up 3% today. The only sure bet for the next few days is volatility.
Rather then risk our necks, we prefer cashing out. We would much rather buy back our favorite stocks 5 to 10% lower in the coming weeks. Even if we are wrong, we would rather watch from the sidelines and not pay over $500 for Apple (AAPL). Yes we are the Antichrist suggesting that Apple Goes Vertical this Week then CRASHES ( Feb 14th).
The events of the day are the following:
Feb. 15 (Bloomberg) -- The euro fell while global stocks and commodities trimmed gains amid concern European officials will delay Greece’s second bailout, tempering optimism that China will get more involved in the region’s rescue efforts.
The euro slipped for a fourth day against the dollar, losing 0.5 percent to $1.3066, and weakened against 15 of 16 major peers as of 11:15 a.m. in New York. The MSCI All-Country World Index added 0.4 percent, erasing yesterday’s 0.4 percent drop. The Standard & Poor’s 500 Index was little changed near the 1,351 level. The cost of insuring against default on European government bonds gained for a sixth day. The S&P GSCI Index rose 0.7 percent, paring an earlier 1.4 percent advance. Continue..
Masters soundtrack for Feb 15th:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The "Cashless Economy" Is A Myth | ZeroHedge
- 3 Things - High Yield Warning, Yellen's Employment & Economy | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Resume Rise To New Records As US Prepares For First Annual Deflation Since 2009 | ZeroHedge
- Caught On Tape: Florida Parents Treated Like Children For Questioning School Curriculum | ZeroHedge
- The Fed Waited Too Long: Here Comes Inflation | ZeroHedge
- How Much Crude Oil Do You Consume on a Daily Basis? | Financial Sense
- The One Number The Market Is Focused On: Real Hourly Wages Surge Most Since Lehman Deflationary Shock | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 220 Assyrian Christians abducted by IS in Syria: monitor | Business Insider
- Russian opposition leader Nemtsov shot dead: official | Business Insider
- No one could see the color blue until modern times | Business Insider
- Greek bank deposits return after bailout extension | Business Insider
- Mike Novogratz's flashship fund just lost a quarter of its... | Business Insider
- German suspected serial killer nurse jailed for life | Business Insider
- How to dress like a leader in any work environment | Business Insider