Stocks: The Week of Cut & Paste
Yesterday the Masters sold off their positions and are now sitting in 90% cash, we talked it up in Feels like a Correction is Coming. The only recommendation we made was the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) which happens to be up 3% today. The only sure bet for the next few days is volatility.
Rather then risk our necks, we prefer cashing out. We would much rather buy back our favorite stocks 5 to 10% lower in the coming weeks. Even if we are wrong, we would rather watch from the sidelines and not pay over $500 for Apple (AAPL). Yes we are the Antichrist suggesting that Apple Goes Vertical this Week then CRASHES ( Feb 14th).
The events of the day are the following:
Feb. 15 (Bloomberg) -- The euro fell while global stocks and commodities trimmed gains amid concern European officials will delay Greece’s second bailout, tempering optimism that China will get more involved in the region’s rescue efforts.
The euro slipped for a fourth day against the dollar, losing 0.5 percent to $1.3066, and weakened against 15 of 16 major peers as of 11:15 a.m. in New York. The MSCI All-Country World Index added 0.4 percent, erasing yesterday’s 0.4 percent drop. The Standard & Poor’s 500 Index was little changed near the 1,351 level. The cost of insuring against default on European government bonds gained for a sixth day. The S&P GSCI Index rose 0.7 percent, paring an earlier 1.4 percent advance. Continue..
Masters soundtrack for Feb 15th:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Ron Paul Slams Government Plan For "Mandatory Depresssion Screening" Of All Americans | ZeroHedge
- Overwhelming Majority of Americans Believe that Both Parties Are Too Corrupt to Change Anything … Want a Revolution | ZeroHedge
- Profit At World's Largest Shipping Company Plunges On Collapsing Global Trade, Sinking Crude Prices | ZeroHedge
- Why We Won’t Have a “Lehman Moment” in the 2016 Crash | Financial Sense
- Deutsche Bank Is Scared: "What Needs To Be Done" In Its Own Words | ZeroHedge
- Credit Better Be Wrong This Time | ZeroHedge
- Bank of Japan and Oil Detracting Market's Focus from Weak GDP Report | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- US agency: Google computer can be considered driver... | Business Insider
- This startup thinks it can get young people hooked on video news —... | Business Insider
- Bernie Sanders' surging campaign is putting Elizabeth... | Business Insider
- John Kasich is surging in New Hampshire, according to a... | Business Insider
- Deutsche Bank's CEO says the bank is 'absolutely rock-solid... | Business Insider
- The 5 worst hand-held weapons of all time | Business Insider
- Michael Bloomberg confirms: I'm thinking about running for president | Business Insider