Stocks: The Week of Cut & Paste
Yesterday the Masters sold off their positions and are now sitting in 90% cash, we talked it up in Feels like a Correction is Coming. The only recommendation we made was the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) which happens to be up 3% today. The only sure bet for the next few days is volatility.
Rather then risk our necks, we prefer cashing out. We would much rather buy back our favorite stocks 5 to 10% lower in the coming weeks. Even if we are wrong, we would rather watch from the sidelines and not pay over $500 for Apple (AAPL). Yes we are the Antichrist suggesting that Apple Goes Vertical this Week then CRASHES ( Feb 14th).
The events of the day are the following:
Feb. 15 (Bloomberg) -- The euro fell while global stocks and commodities trimmed gains amid concern European officials will delay Greece’s second bailout, tempering optimism that China will get more involved in the region’s rescue efforts.
The euro slipped for a fourth day against the dollar, losing 0.5 percent to $1.3066, and weakened against 15 of 16 major peers as of 11:15 a.m. in New York. The MSCI All-Country World Index added 0.4 percent, erasing yesterday’s 0.4 percent drop. The Standard & Poor’s 500 Index was little changed near the 1,351 level. The cost of insuring against default on European government bonds gained for a sixth day. The S&P GSCI Index rose 0.7 percent, paring an earlier 1.4 percent advance. Continue..
Masters soundtrack for Feb 15th:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Meet The "Surveillance State Repeal Act" – A Bipartisan Bill To Kill The Patriot Act | ZeroHedge
- Waiting & Watching | iBankCoin.com
- What Would Happen If ETF Holders Sold All At Once? Howard Marks Explains | ZeroHedge
- Russia Targets NATO With Military Exercises | Financial Sense
- 33 Strange Facts About America That Most Americans Would Be Shocked To Learn | ZeroHedge
- Germanwings Co-Pilot "Deliberately Destroyed" Airplane, Identified As 28-Year Old German Citizen | ZeroHedge
- Our Top 10 Must-Listen Broadcasts for 2015 | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- German business confidence rises in March: Ifo | Business Insider
- The hidden ingredients in your favorite chain pizzas | Business Insider
- Apple could stop the new Facebook Messenger before it's even... | Business Insider
- ROSENBERG: Here are 4 big obstacles facing the stock market (SPX) | Business Insider
- Amazon wants to host all your photos and files with two new unlimited cloud... | Business Insider
- This is what happens when you pretend to be an... | Business Insider
- Saudi Arabia launches operation in Yemen: ambassador | Business Insider