Stocks: The Week of Cut & Paste
Yesterday the Masters sold off their positions and are now sitting in 90% cash, we talked it up in Feels like a Correction is Coming. The only recommendation we made was the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) which happens to be up 3% today. The only sure bet for the next few days is volatility.
Rather then risk our necks, we prefer cashing out. We would much rather buy back our favorite stocks 5 to 10% lower in the coming weeks. Even if we are wrong, we would rather watch from the sidelines and not pay over $500 for Apple (AAPL). Yes we are the Antichrist suggesting that Apple Goes Vertical this Week then CRASHES ( Feb 14th).
The events of the day are the following:
Feb. 15 (Bloomberg) -- The euro fell while global stocks and commodities trimmed gains amid concern European officials will delay Greece’s second bailout, tempering optimism that China will get more involved in the region’s rescue efforts.
The euro slipped for a fourth day against the dollar, losing 0.5 percent to $1.3066, and weakened against 15 of 16 major peers as of 11:15 a.m. in New York. The MSCI All-Country World Index added 0.4 percent, erasing yesterday’s 0.4 percent drop. The Standard & Poor’s 500 Index was little changed near the 1,351 level. The cost of insuring against default on European government bonds gained for a sixth day. The S&P GSCI Index rose 0.7 percent, paring an earlier 1.4 percent advance. Continue..
Masters soundtrack for Feb 15th:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Wikileaks Releases Part 13 Of Podesta Data Dump; Total Emails Released Is Now 23,423 | ZeroHedge
- AMeRiKaN WaSTeLaND…THe FLY THaT KeePS ON GiViNG | ZeroHedge
- Two Days After He "Turned Bearish On Equities", Dennis Gartman Is Again "Net Long" | ZeroHedge
- The Missing "Oh Shit" Link Revealed: Hillary Admits "I Asked That They Be Deleted" | ZeroHedge
- Brazil Wrestles With Influx of Venezuelans as Mass Exodus Continues | Financial Sense
- The 40 Books That Saved My Life | Altucher Confidential
- Oklahoma High School Teacher Instructing Students That "To Be White Is To Be Racist, Period" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This bedding startup's pillows are some of the best I've used, and they're... | Business Insider
- 'I've never heard that compared to the N-word!': Panel goes silent after... | Business Insider
- Watch a live stream of Kurdish forces taking back ISIS' largest city | Business Insider
- The 42 best design concepts of the year | Business Insider
- The TV audience for final Trump-Clinton debate below... | Business Insider
- UBS set out to answer a key question about the US consumer — and its... | Business Insider
- Michael Moore secretly made a movie about Donald Trump, and now he's... | Business Insider