Stocks: The Week of Cut & Paste
Yesterday the Masters sold off their positions and are now sitting in 90% cash, we talked it up in Feels like a Correction is Coming. The only recommendation we made was the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) which happens to be up 3% today. The only sure bet for the next few days is volatility.
Rather then risk our necks, we prefer cashing out. We would much rather buy back our favorite stocks 5 to 10% lower in the coming weeks. Even if we are wrong, we would rather watch from the sidelines and not pay over $500 for Apple (AAPL). Yes we are the Antichrist suggesting that Apple Goes Vertical this Week then CRASHES ( Feb 14th).
The events of the day are the following:
Feb. 15 (Bloomberg) -- The euro fell while global stocks and commodities trimmed gains amid concern European officials will delay Greece’s second bailout, tempering optimism that China will get more involved in the region’s rescue efforts.
The euro slipped for a fourth day against the dollar, losing 0.5 percent to $1.3066, and weakened against 15 of 16 major peers as of 11:15 a.m. in New York. The MSCI All-Country World Index added 0.4 percent, erasing yesterday’s 0.4 percent drop. The Standard & Poor’s 500 Index was little changed near the 1,351 level. The cost of insuring against default on European government bonds gained for a sixth day. The S&P GSCI Index rose 0.7 percent, paring an earlier 1.4 percent advance. Continue..
Masters soundtrack for Feb 15th:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Is India The Next Pakistan? "It Keeps Getting Worse Ever Faster" | ZeroHedge
- Atlanta GDPNow Confirms “Hard” Data Still Disappointing | Financial Sense
- Canada Passes 'Blasphemy' Bill To Silence Critics Of Islam | ZeroHedge
- Sugar Is at the Heart of America's Health Problems | Financial Sense
- John Murphy on Intermarket Analysis and the Sequence of Market Peaks | Financial Sense
- US Ambassador to USSR: “The Whole Brou-Ha-Ha Over Contacts with Russian Diplomats Has Taken On All The Earmarks of a Witch Hunt" | ZeroHedge
- The Useful And The Useless | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Inside the stunning new headquarters of a New York design startup that creates... | Business Insider
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek
- Some of the biggest tech stocks in the world have been outpaced by…... | Business Insider
- This 90-year-old... | Business Insider
- The media have finally figured out how to cover Trump's lies | Business Insider
- Instagram is taking off in a big way with advertisers | Business Insider
- Here's why it's a smart time to buy a 4K TV | Business Insider