Stocks: The Week of Cut & Paste
Yesterday the Masters sold off their positions and are now sitting in 90% cash, we talked it up in Feels like a Correction is Coming. The only recommendation we made was the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) which happens to be up 3% today. The only sure bet for the next few days is volatility.
Rather then risk our necks, we prefer cashing out. We would much rather buy back our favorite stocks 5 to 10% lower in the coming weeks. Even if we are wrong, we would rather watch from the sidelines and not pay over $500 for Apple (AAPL). Yes we are the Antichrist suggesting that Apple Goes Vertical this Week then CRASHES ( Feb 14th).
The events of the day are the following:
Feb. 15 (Bloomberg) -- The euro fell while global stocks and commodities trimmed gains amid concern European officials will delay Greece’s second bailout, tempering optimism that China will get more involved in the region’s rescue efforts.
The euro slipped for a fourth day against the dollar, losing 0.5 percent to $1.3066, and weakened against 15 of 16 major peers as of 11:15 a.m. in New York. The MSCI All-Country World Index added 0.4 percent, erasing yesterday’s 0.4 percent drop. The Standard & Poor’s 500 Index was little changed near the 1,351 level. The cost of insuring against default on European government bonds gained for a sixth day. The S&P GSCI Index rose 0.7 percent, paring an earlier 1.4 percent advance. Continue..
Masters soundtrack for Feb 15th:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- WTF Chart Of The Day: Baltic Dry Index Crashes To Lowest In 29 Years | ZeroHedge
- Initial Jobless Claims Collapse To 15 Year Lows But Shale States Job Losses Explode | ZeroHedge
- Drink Up World: The 4 Companies That Control Global Whiskey Production | ZeroHedge
- 5 Year Auction Yield Tumbles To Lowest Since May 2013 | ZeroHedge
- Europe's Largest Insurance Company Explains Why The ECB's QE Has Already Failed Using "Widget Makers" | ZeroHedge
- Top 10 Wall Street Rookie Mistakes | ZeroHedge
- 2015 Currency Wars Year-To-Date Summary: 13 Rate Cuts, 5 Rate Hikes | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Notable 52-Week... | StreetInsider.com
- Bayern suffer shock 4-1 defeat at Wolfsburg | Business Insider
- This Tree Beautifully Reveals The Relationships... | Business Insider
- Poor People And Rich People Have A Vastly Different Outlook On Fate | Business Insider
- 3 Biggest Takeaways From Google's Latest Earnings Report | TheStreet.com
- 3 Biggest Takeaways From Facebook's Very Expensive Quarter | TheStreet.com
- Amazon Still Has More Employees Than Microsoft And WAY More Robots (AMZN) | Business Insider