Stocks: The Week of Cut & Paste
Yesterday the Masters sold off their positions and are now sitting in 90% cash, we talked it up in Feels like a Correction is Coming. The only recommendation we made was the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) which happens to be up 3% today. The only sure bet for the next few days is volatility.
Rather then risk our necks, we prefer cashing out. We would much rather buy back our favorite stocks 5 to 10% lower in the coming weeks. Even if we are wrong, we would rather watch from the sidelines and not pay over $500 for Apple (AAPL). Yes we are the Antichrist suggesting that Apple Goes Vertical this Week then CRASHES ( Feb 14th).
The events of the day are the following:
Feb. 15 (Bloomberg) -- The euro fell while global stocks and commodities trimmed gains amid concern European officials will delay Greece’s second bailout, tempering optimism that China will get more involved in the region’s rescue efforts.
The euro slipped for a fourth day against the dollar, losing 0.5 percent to $1.3066, and weakened against 15 of 16 major peers as of 11:15 a.m. in New York. The MSCI All-Country World Index added 0.4 percent, erasing yesterday’s 0.4 percent drop. The Standard & Poor’s 500 Index was little changed near the 1,351 level. The cost of insuring against default on European government bonds gained for a sixth day. The S&P GSCI Index rose 0.7 percent, paring an earlier 1.4 percent advance. Continue..
Masters soundtrack for Feb 15th:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Who Won the Debate? My View and Some Surprising Polls | Financial Sense
- The Not so Silent Demise of Deutsche Bank | Financial Sense
- The Global Housing Bubble Is Biggest In These Six Cities | ZeroHedge
- This Is What Trump Should Do In The Second Debate | ZeroHedge
- Deutsche Curve Inverts As Bundesbank Dismisses State Support Of "Zombie" Banks | ZeroHedge
- How Sand Is Leading to a Fracking Comeback | Financial Sense
- 26 Incredible Facts About The Economy That Every American Should Know Before The Trump-Clinton Debate | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- I retired at 34, and here are the 7 best pieces of advice I... | Business Insider
- Here's everything you need to know about the Tesla... | Business Insider
- Gunman shot dead in Houston after injuring several people... | Business Insider
- Everything You Wanted to Know About Chatbots But Were... | Business Insider
- ALAN DERSHOWITZ: It was wrong for Julian Assange to... | Business Insider
- Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump are about to... | Business Insider
- A revolving door between FDA and the pharma industry raises questions... | Business Insider