Stocks Fall: Told you So
We've been pushing a large cash position and suggesting you load up on the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures ETN (VXX). The proof can be read in Where's the Volatility?, U.S. Equities: Not Buying it for a Dollar and Feels like a Correction is Coming.
As we said a few weeks ago in the articles listed above:
- The latest patch job has been completed with Greece. You buying it?
- Today's tape feels like the calm before the storm. The only winner today is the VXX. Time to get Cash.
- Use caution if you have long positions. The majority of the Masters are going cash today, to the tune of 90%.
- The only weapon of choice today is the VXX.
Bottom line: Mastery called it. If the jobs report due out later this week is bad expect the trend to continue.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gold Capped As Soros Warns Of “Threshold Of A Third World War” | ZeroHedge
- GDP Seasonal Adjustment: There’s No Smoking Gun | Financial Sense
- FaKe FIFA WoRLD CuP MoMeNT... | ZeroHedge
- Consumer Comfort Plunges For Longest Streak In 7 Years | ZeroHedge
- ECB Cracks A Joke, Says It Will "Publicly" Respond To Allegations It Privately Leaks Market-Moving News | ZeroHedge
- "Ms. Wantanabe" Bets On Resurgent Yen As PE Cashes Out | ZeroHedge
- Pending Home Sales Jump Most Since September 2012 To Highest Since 2006, Driven By The Northeast | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This sad chart shows that women are paid less the men in ALL 50 states | Business Insider
- Spain judge opens terrorism case against Boko Haram | Business Insider
- Buhari to be sworn in as Nigeria president after... | Business Insider
- Samsung is being left behind in the... | Business Insider
- McIlroy in nine over nightmare at Irish Open | Business Insider
- Researchers may have found a ridiculously simple trick to being being happy and... | Business Insider
- The guy who made the iconic 'hope' poster doesn't... | Business Insider