Stocks Fall: Told you So
We've been pushing a large cash position and suggesting you load up on the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures ETN (VXX). The proof can be read in Where's the Volatility?, U.S. Equities: Not Buying it for a Dollar and Feels like a Correction is Coming.
As we said a few weeks ago in the articles listed above:
- The latest patch job has been completed with Greece. You buying it?
- Today's tape feels like the calm before the storm. The only winner today is the VXX. Time to get Cash.
- Use caution if you have long positions. The majority of the Masters are going cash today, to the tune of 90%.
- The only weapon of choice today is the VXX.
Bottom line: Mastery called it. If the jobs report due out later this week is bad expect the trend to continue.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Decline Of America's Economic Model In 1 Simple Chart | ZeroHedge
- Dear Janet | ZeroHedge
- Just What Sort of Stupid Market is This? | iBankCoin.com
- The Perfect (Dollar) Storm – When Currencies Collide Part 2 | Financial Sense
- USDJPY Opens At 6-Year Highs, Extreme 'Relative Strength' Signals 30% Drop Potential | ZeroHedge
- US F-22 Jets Intercept 6 Russian Warplanes 55 Miles Off The Alaskan Coast | ZeroHedge
- Four Places That Could Become Water Conflict Zones | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Fantasy Football Meets Sales: This Startup Shows How... | Business Insider
- 'Game Of Thrones' Creator George R.R. Martin... | Business Insider
- Firefighter Dies After Being Shocked By A Power Line During The Ice Bucket... | Business Insider
- 70,000 Syrian Kurds flee into Turkey in 24 hours: UN | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- Why It Took Disney A Full Year To Approve Its Own Iconic... | Business Insider
- Here's How To Mathematically Beat Anyone At Rock-Paper-Scissors | Business Insider