Stocks Fall: Told you So
We've been pushing a large cash position and suggesting you load up on the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures ETN (VXX). The proof can be read in Where's the Volatility?, U.S. Equities: Not Buying it for a Dollar and Feels like a Correction is Coming.
As we said a few weeks ago in the articles listed above:
- The latest patch job has been completed with Greece. You buying it?
- Today's tape feels like the calm before the storm. The only winner today is the VXX. Time to get Cash.
- Use caution if you have long positions. The majority of the Masters are going cash today, to the tune of 90%.
- The only weapon of choice today is the VXX.
Bottom line: Mastery called it. If the jobs report due out later this week is bad expect the trend to continue.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Consensus Expects Year-End Rally Post 10% Market Correction | Financial Sense
- Kicking Some Bear Game | iBankCoin.com
- Real Hourly Wages Drop In September, Fail To Rise In 6 Of Past 7 Months | ZeroHedge
- What’s the true risk for the Global Economy? | ZeroHedge
- End of U.S. Dollar Hegemony - Not | Financial Sense
- A Quality Gem | iBankCoin.com
- Homeland Security To Restrict West Africa Travelers Entry To America | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- UNBOXED: The iPad Air 2 (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Sharapova blows chance at year-end number one | Business Insider
- A Startup That Will Come Over And Blow Dry Your Hair Just Raised $7 Million | Business Insider
- The 10 Things You Need To Know In Advertising This Morning... | Business Insider
- The 10 Most Important Things In The World Right Now | Business Insider
- President Obama Said He Has A Pile Of 'Unpaid Bills' On His Desk... | Business Insider
- Sorry, But China's 'Better-Than-Expected' Manufacturing Report Was Not '... | Business Insider