Stocks Fall: Told you So
We've been pushing a large cash position and suggesting you load up on the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures ETN (VXX). The proof can be read in Where's the Volatility?, U.S. Equities: Not Buying it for a Dollar and Feels like a Correction is Coming.
As we said a few weeks ago in the articles listed above:
- The latest patch job has been completed with Greece. You buying it?
- Today's tape feels like the calm before the storm. The only winner today is the VXX. Time to get Cash.
- Use caution if you have long positions. The majority of the Masters are going cash today, to the tune of 90%.
- The only weapon of choice today is the VXX.
Bottom line: Mastery called it. If the jobs report due out later this week is bad expect the trend to continue.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- China Detains 'Activists', Adopts "Wait-'Em-Out" Tactic As Hong Kong Protest Swells To 300,000 | ZeroHedge
- America's "All Important" Housing Market Flashing Red After Bad Data Double Whammy | ZeroHedge
- "Not A Good Sign" Argentine Stocks, Bonds Crash As Central Bank Chief Resigns | ZeroHedge
- MIT vs. ShadowStats – Who’s Right on Inflation? | Financial Sense
- Contained? Dallas Hospital Discharged Sick Ebola Patient 2 Days Before Isolation | ZeroHedge
- A "No Social Media List" For Extremists And Potential Terrorists? | ZeroHedge
- Texas Governor Rick Perry To Explain How (Despite 2nd Case) Ebola Is "Contained" - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Hong Kong Protesters Threaten To Occupy Government Buildings... | Business Insider
- A Story Out Of China Has Casino Stocks Surging | Business Insider
- The Ruble Just Fell Out Of Bed | Business Insider
- Find Out How Much Money Your Doctor Took From Drug Companies | Business Insider
- Notable Mergers and... | StreetInsider.com
- Nishikori powers to victory in opening Tokyo match | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com