Stocks Fall: Told you So
We've been pushing a large cash position and suggesting you load up on the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures ETN (VXX). The proof can be read in Where's the Volatility?, U.S. Equities: Not Buying it for a Dollar and Feels like a Correction is Coming.
As we said a few weeks ago in the articles listed above:
- The latest patch job has been completed with Greece. You buying it?
- Today's tape feels like the calm before the storm. The only winner today is the VXX. Time to get Cash.
- Use caution if you have long positions. The majority of the Masters are going cash today, to the tune of 90%.
- The only weapon of choice today is the VXX.
Bottom line: Mastery called it. If the jobs report due out later this week is bad expect the trend to continue.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- What Has Gone Wrong With Oil Prices, Debt, & GDP Growth? | ZeroHedge
- WORLD ECONOMIES IN TROUBLE: Middle East Oil Exports Lower Than 40 Years Ago | ZeroHedge
- It Is Always About Money (Video) | ZeroHedge
- Judge Dismisses Jill Stein's "Speculative Claims", Orders End To Michigan Recount | ZeroHedge
- Understanding Evil: From Globalism To Pizzagate | ZeroHedge
- US Service Sector Rebounds in November; Majority of Businesses Positive on Direction of Economy | Financial Sense
- Irexit: Ireland May Have to Consider Leaving the EU | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Rising interest rates are a bad omen for stocks | Business Insider
- Congress just passed the 21st Century Cures Act... | Business Insider
- GENE MUNSTER: What to expect from Apple 'the fortress... | Business Insider
- A short seller tweeted that Trump could crush a healthcare company, and now... | Business Insider
- Trump fires back at union boss who said he 'lied his a-- off' about... | Business Insider
- The 30 most expensive colleges to live near | Business Insider
- The iPhone 7S could mark the fourth straight year Apple makes the... | Business Insider