Stocks Fall: Told you So
We've been pushing a large cash position and suggesting you load up on the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures ETN (VXX). The proof can be read in Where's the Volatility?, U.S. Equities: Not Buying it for a Dollar and Feels like a Correction is Coming.
As we said a few weeks ago in the articles listed above:
- The latest patch job has been completed with Greece. You buying it?
- Today's tape feels like the calm before the storm. The only winner today is the VXX. Time to get Cash.
- Use caution if you have long positions. The majority of the Masters are going cash today, to the tune of 90%.
- The only weapon of choice today is the VXX.
Bottom line: Mastery called it. If the jobs report due out later this week is bad expect the trend to continue.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Proof That Golf And Economics Don't Mix | ZeroHedge
- This Is How Russia Does The (Dry) Ice Bucket Challenge | ZeroHedge
- Stock Market Risks Getting Stung | Financial Sense
- FORTY BASIS POINTS | iBankCoin.com
- Energy & The Economy - Why Society Will Be Forced To Become Less Complex | ZeroHedge
- Eurozone Moves in Wrong Direction, While the British Go Shopping and Japanese Exports Jump | Financial Sense
- T-Pain Has Spoken on The Habit $HABT | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Aereo May Be Dead, But Over-The-Top Television Is Just Beginning | TheStreet.com
- Here's What The Last Few Months Have Been Like For Your Thanksgiving Turkey ... | Business Insider
- Teens Are Tweeting Unappealing Photos Of Their School Lunches With The Hashtag #... | Business Insider
- By The Time Europe Finally Gets Around To Breaking... | Business Insider
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- The Derrick Rose Contract Has Become A Nightmare For The Chicago Bulls | Business Insider
- Bahrain election overshadowed by opposition boycott | Business Insider