Stocks Fall: Told you So
We've been pushing a large cash position and suggesting you load up on the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures ETN (VXX). The proof can be read in Where's the Volatility?, U.S. Equities: Not Buying it for a Dollar and Feels like a Correction is Coming.
As we said a few weeks ago in the articles listed above:
- The latest patch job has been completed with Greece. You buying it?
- Today's tape feels like the calm before the storm. The only winner today is the VXX. Time to get Cash.
- Use caution if you have long positions. The majority of the Masters are going cash today, to the tune of 90%.
- The only weapon of choice today is the VXX.
Bottom line: Mastery called it. If the jobs report due out later this week is bad expect the trend to continue.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Read This Post Before You Humiliate Yourselves with Bad Decisions | iBankCoin.com
- Fed's Fisher Admits Stocks Are At "Eye-Popping Levels" | ZeroHedge
- China Credit Markets Tumble Most In 3 Months As Default Spooks Lenders, Deals Pulled | ZeroHedge
- China Expands Defense Budget Over 12% To $132 Billion | ZeroHedge
- John Kerry To Explain Today's Progress - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- JNUGs JNUGs JNUGs, Smokin’ Gold, Gold, Gold | iBankCoin.com
- UN Envoy Kidnapped In Crimea... Or Not | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Alleged Bitcoin Creator Railed Against East LA's 'Thieves And Criminals'... | Business Insider
- Could a Smartwatch Be Apple, Intel's Next Big Flop? | TheStreet.com
- North Korea's Military In 3 Maps | Business Insider
- 11 Underrated Colleges Where You Can Get A Great Education | Business Insider
- Satoshi Nakamoto DENIES Being Bitcoin Founder [REPORT] | Business Insider
- The Young Star Of Huge New 'Divergent' Franchise Is A Hardcore Hippie | Business Insider
- US HOUSEHOLD NET WORTH RISES BY $3 TRILLION | Business Insider