Stocks Fall: Told you So
We've been pushing a large cash position and suggesting you load up on the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures ETN (VXX). The proof can be read in Where's the Volatility?, U.S. Equities: Not Buying it for a Dollar and Feels like a Correction is Coming.
As we said a few weeks ago in the articles listed above:
- The latest patch job has been completed with Greece. You buying it?
- Today's tape feels like the calm before the storm. The only winner today is the VXX. Time to get Cash.
- Use caution if you have long positions. The majority of the Masters are going cash today, to the tune of 90%.
- The only weapon of choice today is the VXX.
Bottom line: Mastery called it. If the jobs report due out later this week is bad expect the trend to continue.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Everything We Are Told About Deflation Is A Lie | ZeroHedge
- U.S. to Foreign Officials: Stop Buying U.S. Treasuries | Financial Sense
- How Will Gold Respond to Global Deflation? | Financial Sense
- "Timestamp Fraud": A Rigged Market Explained In One Simple Animation | ZeroHedge
- Shareholder Value: Getting Rich Slowly | Financial Sense
- 18 Stats That Prove That Government Dependence Has Reached Epidemic Levels | ZeroHedge
- Further Downside May Be Ahead, Though Long-Term Trend Still Intact | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Incredible Story Of How White Supremacists Almost Took Over A Tiny North Dakota Town | Business Insider
- This Simple Infographic Will Help You Decide Between A Roth And Traditional IRA | Business Insider
- After-... | StreetInsider.com
- Market Wrap:... | StreetInsider.com
- These Guys Confess To Their Worst Mistakes Made During Tech Job Interviews | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- JIM O'NEILL: The Crisis In Ukraine Is Just A Symptom Of Something... | Business Insider