Stocks Fall: Told you So
We've been pushing a large cash position and suggesting you load up on the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures ETN (VXX). The proof can be read in Where's the Volatility?, U.S. Equities: Not Buying it for a Dollar and Feels like a Correction is Coming.
As we said a few weeks ago in the articles listed above:
- The latest patch job has been completed with Greece. You buying it?
- Today's tape feels like the calm before the storm. The only winner today is the VXX. Time to get Cash.
- Use caution if you have long positions. The majority of the Masters are going cash today, to the tune of 90%.
- The only weapon of choice today is the VXX.
Bottom line: Mastery called it. If the jobs report due out later this week is bad expect the trend to continue.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Taking The 'Petro' Out Of The Dollar | ZeroHedge
- THe BuTT oF HiS OWN JoKe... | ZeroHedge
- Lessons from Japan: Decades of Decay, Endless Monetary Expansion | Financial Sense
- MaY DaY MaY DaY MaY DaY…2016 | ZeroHedge
- 10 Stats About The Last 10 Years | ZeroHedge
- 15 Warning Signs of Possible Market Top, Recession Next Year | Financial Sense
- Chart of the Day: With Stocks Near All-Time Highs, Financial Stress Turns Negative | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This insane experiment is bringing us closer than ever to... | Business Insider
- Russia and Saudi Arabia are battling over a big oil customer | Business Insider
- Wall Street's new favorite 'clubstaurant' is stupid and serves bad food,... | Business Insider
- Watch Obama roast Trump at the White House Correspondents'... | Business Insider
- There’s good news for peanut butter lovers everywhere | Business Insider
- Here's everything coming to Netflix in May | Business Insider
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek