Stocks Fall: Told you So
We've been pushing a large cash position and suggesting you load up on the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures ETN (VXX). The proof can be read in Where's the Volatility?, U.S. Equities: Not Buying it for a Dollar and Feels like a Correction is Coming.
As we said a few weeks ago in the articles listed above:
- The latest patch job has been completed with Greece. You buying it?
- Today's tape feels like the calm before the storm. The only winner today is the VXX. Time to get Cash.
- Use caution if you have long positions. The majority of the Masters are going cash today, to the tune of 90%.
- The only weapon of choice today is the VXX.
Bottom line: Mastery called it. If the jobs report due out later this week is bad expect the trend to continue.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- These Are The Three Things That Will Break The "China Calm" According To UBS | ZeroHedge
- The Permian Pitfall: A Race To The Bottom For Tight Oil | ZeroHedge
- Pentagon Admits "Lapses In Accountability" Led To Loss Of Hundreds Of Thousands Of US Guns In Afghanistan And Iraq | ZeroHedge
- Largest Saudi Bank Crashes To Record Low | ZeroHedge
- Could A Lithium Shortage De-Rail The Electric Car Boom? | ZeroHedge
- What Happens When Central Banks Become Major Buyers in the Stock Market? Case Study: Japan | Financial Sense
- Too Much Money, Not Enough Gold | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Netflix had the perfect response to the so-called 'Netflix of North Korea' | Business Insider
- THE... | Business Insider
- Turkey's invasion has started a territory race in northern Syria —... | Business Insider
- The $6 trillion opportunity in the IoT | Business Insider
- Here are Apple's new emoji for firefighters,... | Business Insider
- Snapchat is on target to hit 217 million users by the end of... | Business Insider
- Tesla just announced a huge upgrade for the Model S and... | Business Insider