Stocks Fall: Told you So
We've been pushing a large cash position and suggesting you load up on the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures ETN (VXX). The proof can be read in Where's the Volatility?, U.S. Equities: Not Buying it for a Dollar and Feels like a Correction is Coming.
As we said a few weeks ago in the articles listed above:
- The latest patch job has been completed with Greece. You buying it?
- Today's tape feels like the calm before the storm. The only winner today is the VXX. Time to get Cash.
- Use caution if you have long positions. The majority of the Masters are going cash today, to the tune of 90%.
- The only weapon of choice today is the VXX.
Bottom line: Mastery called it. If the jobs report due out later this week is bad expect the trend to continue.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "The British Woke Up!" Paul Craig Roberts Asks "Can The Americans?" | ZeroHedge
- Police Called To Elementary School After 3rd Grader Makes 'Racist' Comment About A Brownie | ZeroHedge
- Revenge Of The Rubes - Why The Days Of The Financial Elite's Rule Are Numbered | ZeroHedge
- Italy Granted "Extraordinary " €150BN Bank Bailout Program To Prevent "Panic, Run On Deposits" | ZeroHedge
- 14 Signs The World Is On The Verge Of Generational Chaos | ZeroHedge
- Busted Lambo Driver To Cop: "My Shoes Are Worth More Than Your Wages" | ZeroHedge
- Trump Jumps To Four Point Lead Over Clinton In First Post-Brexit Poll | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- THE... | Business Insider
- 7 gadgets and tech accessories that are perfect for the pool or beach | Business Insider
- London bankers are facing 2 options after the Brexit | Business Insider
- A human-made hole in the Earth’s atmosphere appears to be healing... | Business Insider
- Here are all the things Tesla's Autopilot needs to fix before its cars... | Business Insider
- Here's who is going to get crushed by the coming 'tsunami' in the... | Business Insider
- The 15 best countries to launch your career | Business Insider