Stocks Fall: Told you So
We've been pushing a large cash position and suggesting you load up on the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures ETN (VXX). The proof can be read in Where's the Volatility?, U.S. Equities: Not Buying it for a Dollar and Feels like a Correction is Coming.
As we said a few weeks ago in the articles listed above:
- The latest patch job has been completed with Greece. You buying it?
- Today's tape feels like the calm before the storm. The only winner today is the VXX. Time to get Cash.
- Use caution if you have long positions. The majority of the Masters are going cash today, to the tune of 90%.
- The only weapon of choice today is the VXX.
Bottom line: Mastery called it. If the jobs report due out later this week is bad expect the trend to continue.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Yellen Says Rate Hikes Soon As Need More Ammo "In Case Of Shock" - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- Bitcoin Is Soaring On Unprecedented Burst In Chinese Buying | ZeroHedge
- Here Are BofA's "Trades Of The Unexpected" For June, The "Event Risk Month" | ZeroHedge
- Here's Why All Pension Funds Are Doomed, Doomed, Doomed | Financial Sense
- This Is Not A Drill. This Is The Real Thing. | Financial Sense
- Former Morgan Stanley Chief Asia Economist: "Don't Listen To The Ruling Elite, The World Economy Is In Real Trouble" | ZeroHedge
- Obama Steps In To Defend Hillary: DOJ Fights To Block Clinton Deposition | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The most luxurious condo buildings in 7 major US cities | Business Insider
- ISIS militants just staged a major land grab from rebels in... | Business Insider
- Understand the payments industry in one hour with this report | Business Insider
- North Carolina plans to enforce its anti-trans law as... | Business Insider
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- New E-Commerce Strategies: Your complete guide... | Business Insider
- KFC is planning an unprecedented restaurant makeover — here's a sneak peek | Business Insider