Stocks Fall: Told you So
We've been pushing a large cash position and suggesting you load up on the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures ETN (VXX). The proof can be read in Where's the Volatility?, U.S. Equities: Not Buying it for a Dollar and Feels like a Correction is Coming.
As we said a few weeks ago in the articles listed above:
- The latest patch job has been completed with Greece. You buying it?
- Today's tape feels like the calm before the storm. The only winner today is the VXX. Time to get Cash.
- Use caution if you have long positions. The majority of the Masters are going cash today, to the tune of 90%.
- The only weapon of choice today is the VXX.
Bottom line: Mastery called it. If the jobs report due out later this week is bad expect the trend to continue.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Central Bank Austria Claims To Have Audited Gold at BOE. Refuses To Release Audit Reports & Gold Bar List | ZeroHedge
- Trump "Truthers" Versus Hillary's "Hysterically Hyperventilating Hypocrites" | ZeroHedge
- New Critical Report Accuses Herbalife Of Money Laundering, Involvement In Drug Trade | ZeroHedge
- Renzi's Gamble Is Even Bigger Than Most Think | ZeroHedge
- Fed Risks Lehman Crisis As US Recession Storm Gathers | ZeroHedge
- Chinese Firm Behind Friday's Internet Outage Slams Critics, Threatens Western Accusers With Lawsuits | ZeroHedge
- Podesta Files Part 17: Wikileaks Releases Another 3,400 Emails, Bringing Total To Over 30,000 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Greece just got permission to be massively bailed out... | Business Insider
- The AT&T-Time Warner deal sounds a lot like the Comcast-NBC merger, and it... | Business Insider
- Hundreds of people walked out of an Amy Schumer comedy show... | Business Insider
- 26 high-paying jobs for people who don't like stress | Business Insider
- Why we still don't have a cure for the common cold | Business Insider
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- Snapchat’s sponsored lenses are making the company a... | Business Insider