Stocks Fall: Told you So
We've been pushing a large cash position and suggesting you load up on the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures ETN (VXX). The proof can be read in Where's the Volatility?, U.S. Equities: Not Buying it for a Dollar and Feels like a Correction is Coming.
As we said a few weeks ago in the articles listed above:
- The latest patch job has been completed with Greece. You buying it?
- Today's tape feels like the calm before the storm. The only winner today is the VXX. Time to get Cash.
- Use caution if you have long positions. The majority of the Masters are going cash today, to the tune of 90%.
- The only weapon of choice today is the VXX.
Bottom line: Mastery called it. If the jobs report due out later this week is bad expect the trend to continue.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Vancouver Finally Cracks Down On Chinese Home Buyers With 15% Real Estate Tax | ZeroHedge
- Fund Managers at Highest Cash Levels in 14 Years | Financial Sense
- "Champagne Supernova" - IceCap Asks What Happens When The Bond Bubble Finally Pops | ZeroHedge
- The Importance Of Asking Good Questions | ZeroHedge
- Stoeferle: Helicopter Money Coming and It Will Boost Gold Market to New Highs | Financial Sense
- Why We're Ungovernable: Debt & The Sudden Outbreak Of Utter Insanity | ZeroHedge
- July 26-27 – The Fed Will Put Us on Notice for a September 20-21 Rate Hike | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- On one day a year there's a 'magical jump' of activity on dating apps... | Business Insider
- Watch Sarah Silverman call out 'Bernie or Bust'... | Business Insider
- We talked to the creator of Pokevision, a site millions of people use to... | Business Insider
- Chris Sale sent home and suspended for using a knife to destroy uniforms he didn... | Business Insider
- A 22-year-old who slept in a Subaru for 40 days shares the hardest part of living in... | Business Insider
- Yahoo has made its exit as an independent company — here's what happens next (YHOO) | Business Insider
- The 2 biggest details people always get wrong about 'Game of Thrones' | Business Insider