Stocks Fall: Told you So
We've been pushing a large cash position and suggesting you load up on the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures ETN (VXX). The proof can be read in Where's the Volatility?, U.S. Equities: Not Buying it for a Dollar and Feels like a Correction is Coming.
As we said a few weeks ago in the articles listed above:
- The latest patch job has been completed with Greece. You buying it?
- Today's tape feels like the calm before the storm. The only winner today is the VXX. Time to get Cash.
- Use caution if you have long positions. The majority of the Masters are going cash today, to the tune of 90%.
- The only weapon of choice today is the VXX.
Bottom line: Mastery called it. If the jobs report due out later this week is bad expect the trend to continue.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Congress Is Trying To Reauthorize Key Patriot Act Provisions by Sneaking it Into 'USA Freedom Act' | ZeroHedge
- Core Inflation Jumps Most Since October Due To Rent, Healthcare Costs | ZeroHedge
- Europe Begins Massive QE Program - Thoughts and Implications | Financial Sense
- "We're All Frogs In Boiling Water" Santelli Says After Lacy Hunt Warns "This Is Far From Over" | ZeroHedge
- Mario Draghi, Collateral Scarcity, And Why The ECB Will Soon Buy Corporate Bonds | ZeroHedge
- Signs That 'The Elites' Are Feverishly Preparing For Something Big | ZeroHedge
- U.S. And Global Property Bubble Fears Mount | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Check out these incredible photos from where jumbo jets go to die | Business Insider
- 32 awesome photos of musicians performing at Coachella | Business Insider
- The US dollar rally is running into a major problem (UUP, USDU, UUPT, UDN, UDNT,... | Business Insider
- An 8-year-old girl makes $127,000 a month making baking videos... | Business Insider
- Here's 'Star Wars' director J.J. Abrams wearing an... | Business Insider
- The Apple Watch is already wiping the... | Business Insider
- IMF's Lagarde rebuffs idea of Greek repayment delay | Business Insider