Stocks Fall: Told you So
We've been pushing a large cash position and suggesting you load up on the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures ETN (VXX). The proof can be read in Where's the Volatility?, U.S. Equities: Not Buying it for a Dollar and Feels like a Correction is Coming.
As we said a few weeks ago in the articles listed above:
- The latest patch job has been completed with Greece. You buying it?
- Today's tape feels like the calm before the storm. The only winner today is the VXX. Time to get Cash.
- Use caution if you have long positions. The majority of the Masters are going cash today, to the tune of 90%.
- The only weapon of choice today is the VXX.
Bottom line: Mastery called it. If the jobs report due out later this week is bad expect the trend to continue.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- All Of Our Hopes & Dreams Come Down To 0.25% | ZeroHedge
- Despite Being A 'Pet Rock', The Premium For Physical Bullion Is Exploding | ZeroHedge
- Dis-Integrating America | ZeroHedge
- America (In 1 License Plate) | ZeroHedge
- Biggest Short Squeeze Since 2008 Bank Bailout And Epic VIX Rigging Sends Stocks Green For The Week | ZeroHedge
- The Complete Jackson Hole Schedule | ZeroHedge
- EP: 128 Josh Foer: Mastering Memory | Altucher Confidential
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 5 killed, 24 injured in attacks in southeast Turkey | Business Insider
- Black Lives Matter: 'We will continue to engage the candidates' | Business Insider
- South Sudan rebel chief orders ceasefire: spokesman | Business Insider
- Smith sharp as Chiefs rout Titans 34-10 in preseason game... | Business Insider
- Here's the real story behind Martin Luther King Jr.'s greatest moment | Business Insider
- HSBC customers haven't been paid because of an IT glitch and they're... | Business Insider
- Here's the brilliant way... | Business Insider