Stocks Fall: Told you So
We've been pushing a large cash position and suggesting you load up on the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures ETN (VXX). The proof can be read in Where's the Volatility?, U.S. Equities: Not Buying it for a Dollar and Feels like a Correction is Coming.
As we said a few weeks ago in the articles listed above:
- The latest patch job has been completed with Greece. You buying it?
- Today's tape feels like the calm before the storm. The only winner today is the VXX. Time to get Cash.
- Use caution if you have long positions. The majority of the Masters are going cash today, to the tune of 90%.
- The only weapon of choice today is the VXX.
Bottom line: Mastery called it. If the jobs report due out later this week is bad expect the trend to continue.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- SHHHH, IT’S VIX SEASON | iBankCoin.com
- VIX Has Never Done This Before... Ever | ZeroHedge
- The Last Days Of The Growth Story | ZeroHedge
- The Long Awaited 10% Correction Just Happened; Cramer: No Bottom Until Ebola Contained | Financial Sense
- Is It All About Ebola After All? | ZeroHedge
- Yahoo Still on the Ball | iBankCoin.com
- First Swiss Gold Poll Shows Pro-Gold Side In Lead At 45% | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Emory University Investigating AEPi Fraternity Chapter For Racially Offensive... | Business Insider
- Autopsy Report Reveals The Cop's Story About What Happened In... | Business Insider
- Let's Face It: The UK Is A Much Better Place For... | Business Insider
- The Point Guard The Miami Heat Drafted For LeBron James Has... | Business Insider
- Senate Control Could Rest On One Of The Reddest Of Red States — And The GOP... | Business Insider
- Bayern promised red-hot welcome at Roma | Business Insider
- US cautiously optimistic after no new Ebola in 5 days | Business Insider