Stocks Fall: Told you So
We've been pushing a large cash position and suggesting you load up on the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures ETN (VXX). The proof can be read in Where's the Volatility?, U.S. Equities: Not Buying it for a Dollar and Feels like a Correction is Coming.
As we said a few weeks ago in the articles listed above:
- The latest patch job has been completed with Greece. You buying it?
- Today's tape feels like the calm before the storm. The only winner today is the VXX. Time to get Cash.
- Use caution if you have long positions. The majority of the Masters are going cash today, to the tune of 90%.
- The only weapon of choice today is the VXX.
Bottom line: Mastery called it. If the jobs report due out later this week is bad expect the trend to continue.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- As IMF Default Looms & Tax Revenues Plunge, Greek Stocks & Bonds Tumble | ZeroHedge
- GET INSIDE THE OIL BARREL WITH ME | iBankCoin.com
- China Just Sided With Russia Over The Ukraine Conflict | ZeroHedge
- Fed Independence Is A Joke, So Why Not Audit? | ZeroHedge
- OPEC’s Influence Has Long Been Exaggerated | Financial Sense
- As Greece Scrambles To End Its Bank Run, JPM Throws A Wrench: Says Deposit Outflows Continued After "Deal" | ZeroHedge
- Paranoia And Purges For Venezuela As Oil Misery Continues | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- John Boehner just weighed in on the viral dress photo | Business Insider
- Warren Buffett discusses the stock market's predictive power in this brief video from... | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Warren Buffett is endorsing one of the hottest startups on the planet | Business Insider
- Why smartphones are the best-selling gadgets in history | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- Egypt court declares Palestinian movement Hamas '... | Business Insider