Stocks Fall: Told you So
We've been pushing a large cash position and suggesting you load up on the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures ETN (VXX). The proof can be read in Where's the Volatility?, U.S. Equities: Not Buying it for a Dollar and Feels like a Correction is Coming.
As we said a few weeks ago in the articles listed above:
- The latest patch job has been completed with Greece. You buying it?
- Today's tape feels like the calm before the storm. The only winner today is the VXX. Time to get Cash.
- Use caution if you have long positions. The majority of the Masters are going cash today, to the tune of 90%.
- The only weapon of choice today is the VXX.
Bottom line: Mastery called it. If the jobs report due out later this week is bad expect the trend to continue.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Earnings-palooza - AMZN, GOOGL, MSFT, SBUX, INTC, GPRO, EXPE | ZeroHedge
- Sec Tillerson Makes Case to UN for Action Against N. Korea : "The United States Cannot Stand Idly By" | ZeroHedge
- Consider Yourselves Lucky You're Not A Canadian FX Trader | ZeroHedge
- Just These Five Companies Account For 28% Of The S&P's 2017 Returns | ZeroHedge
- US Consumers Tap Out: Credit Card Defaults Surge To 4 Year High And It's Getting Worse | ZeroHedge
- Trump Changes Mind On NAFTA, Decides Not To Terminate Treaty; Loonie, Peso Soar | ZeroHedge
- Small Caps Surge To Record Highs As Spec Positioning Hits Record Short | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 5 best states to live in if you're paying off student debt | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- THE CLOUD COMPUTING REPORT: An... | Business Insider
- Trump’s tough stance on Canada ‘boils down to political theatre’ | Business Insider
- The best movies and TV shows coming to Amazon, iTunes, Hulu, and more in May | Business Insider
- Here’s every law Trump has signed in his first 100 days | Business Insider
- A popular Twitter account is promoting an upcoming appearance by Milo Yiannopoulous, who was... | Business Insider