Stocks Fall: Told you So
We've been pushing a large cash position and suggesting you load up on the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures ETN (VXX). The proof can be read in Where's the Volatility?, U.S. Equities: Not Buying it for a Dollar and Feels like a Correction is Coming.
As we said a few weeks ago in the articles listed above:
- The latest patch job has been completed with Greece. You buying it?
- Today's tape feels like the calm before the storm. The only winner today is the VXX. Time to get Cash.
- Use caution if you have long positions. The majority of the Masters are going cash today, to the tune of 90%.
- The only weapon of choice today is the VXX.
Bottom line: Mastery called it. If the jobs report due out later this week is bad expect the trend to continue.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Just 3 Things | ZeroHedge
- Madness Swirls at House Judiciary Committee as Comey Attempts to Justify Hillary Innocence | ZeroHedge
- Hillary Campaign In "Full Panic Mode" Over Black Voter Turnout In Florida | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Are Crashing - Led By Banks | ZeroHedge
- Who Really Lost This Week's Presidential Debate? America Did! | ZeroHedge
- Apple, Nasdaq Slide On Report Of Exploding iPhone 7 | ZeroHedge
- Why Even Racists Need The Freedom To Speak | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Former Ivy League admissions officer reveals how schools... | Business Insider
- Some experts say you should freeze your jeans instead of washing them — here's the... | Business Insider
- The Senate just overrode Obama's veto for the first... | Business Insider
- India conducted 'surgical strikes' on... | Business Insider
- J.J. Abrams promises movies for 'Portal' and 'Half... | Business Insider
- No one is buying Deutsche Bank's 'comfortable' story | Business Insider
- 7 bedtime rituals that are hard to adopt, but will pay off forever | Business Insider