Stocks Fall: Told you So
We've been pushing a large cash position and suggesting you load up on the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures ETN (VXX). The proof can be read in Where's the Volatility?, U.S. Equities: Not Buying it for a Dollar and Feels like a Correction is Coming.
As we said a few weeks ago in the articles listed above:
- The latest patch job has been completed with Greece. You buying it?
- Today's tape feels like the calm before the storm. The only winner today is the VXX. Time to get Cash.
- Use caution if you have long positions. The majority of the Masters are going cash today, to the tune of 90%.
- The only weapon of choice today is the VXX.
Bottom line: Mastery called it. If the jobs report due out later this week is bad expect the trend to continue.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Trump's New Travel Ban Revealed: Phase-In Period; Green-Card Holders Spared | ZeroHedge
- Flynn-Russia-Trump-Markets! | Financial Sense
- Estate Planning for Asset Protection | Financial Sense
- Pence Vows "Unwavering Support" For NATO, Pledges To Hold Russia "Accountable" | ZeroHedge
- Why Not Replace Bureaucrats with Robots? | Financial Sense
- The Art And Pseudoscience Of Monetary Policy | ZeroHedge
- Weekly S&P 500 #ChartStorm | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Arrested Samsung heir arrives in handcuffs and bound by... | Business Insider
- Julian Assange's fate hinges on Ecuador's elections | Business Insider
- A car bomb in Mogadishu has killed at least 14 people | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- A newly discovered Churchill essay on aliens is a... | Business Insider
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- How I landed a 6-figure job at LinkedIn without a degree | Business Insider