Stocks Fall: Told you So
We've been pushing a large cash position and suggesting you load up on the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures ETN (VXX). The proof can be read in Where's the Volatility?, U.S. Equities: Not Buying it for a Dollar and Feels like a Correction is Coming.
As we said a few weeks ago in the articles listed above:
- The latest patch job has been completed with Greece. You buying it?
- Today's tape feels like the calm before the storm. The only winner today is the VXX. Time to get Cash.
- Use caution if you have long positions. The majority of the Masters are going cash today, to the tune of 90%.
- The only weapon of choice today is the VXX.
Bottom line: Mastery called it. If the jobs report due out later this week is bad expect the trend to continue.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- New Long | iBankCoin.com
- Pinpointing Europe's Social Unrest Hot-Spots | ZeroHedge
- Hewlett-Packard: Value Trap or the Best Post-Memorial Day Buy? | iBankCoin.com
- Frontrunning: May 24 | ZeroHedge
- Japan Has Officially Gone Insane | ZeroHedge
- The Eurozone’s Economy Could Surprise to the Upside | Financial Sense
- Positive Outlook Change for Chinese Stocks Could Have Bullish Implications for Commodities | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Gwyneth Paltrow On Why Getting Paid $2 Million To Be A Brand... | Business Insider
- Sorry, Google, Normal People Don't Care About Google Glass | Business Insider
- 'The Internship' Movie Is A Two-Hour Commercial For Google [REVIEW] (GOOG) | Business Insider
- Lyft, A Year-Old... | Business Insider
- Notable... | StreetInsider.com
- Cramer: Hewlett's Back | TheStreet.com
- Millennials Have Their Own Definition of Entrepreneurship | Business Insider