Stocks Fall: Told you So
We've been pushing a large cash position and suggesting you load up on the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures ETN (VXX). The proof can be read in Where's the Volatility?, U.S. Equities: Not Buying it for a Dollar and Feels like a Correction is Coming.
As we said a few weeks ago in the articles listed above:
- The latest patch job has been completed with Greece. You buying it?
- Today's tape feels like the calm before the storm. The only winner today is the VXX. Time to get Cash.
- Use caution if you have long positions. The majority of the Masters are going cash today, to the tune of 90%.
- The only weapon of choice today is the VXX.
Bottom line: Mastery called it. If the jobs report due out later this week is bad expect the trend to continue.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- New Home Sales Miss As Median Price Drops To Lowest In 13 Months | ZeroHedge
- OFFICIAL RELEASE: World Silver Deficits –12 Years Running | ZeroHedge
- Market Recap Nov 25, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
- Russia Says Turkey's Attack On Jet Was "Planned Provocation" As Ankara Moves Tanks Near Syrian Border | ZeroHedge
- The Triumph Of Materialism: The Average American Will Spend 830 Dollars On Christmas In 2015 | ZeroHedge
- 800 Shotguns Headed To Belgium From Turkey Seized In Italy | ZeroHedge
- Did Mario Draghi Just Leak The Bazooka? Two-Tiered NIRP System May Presage Big Rate Cut | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Manning's absence extended as he's fitted with... | Business Insider
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- Putin criticizes Turkey for not apologizing for jet... | Business Insider
- Brady says despite no matchup, he still respects Peyton | Business Insider
- Black Friday madness missing in rural Alaska communities | Business Insider
- Report: US abortions continue to decline, down 4 pct in... | Business Insider
- Feds plan new guidelines on toxic algae in lakes, rivers | Business Insider