Stocks Fall: Told you So
We've been pushing a large cash position and suggesting you load up on the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures ETN (VXX). The proof can be read in Where's the Volatility?, U.S. Equities: Not Buying it for a Dollar and Feels like a Correction is Coming.
As we said a few weeks ago in the articles listed above:
- The latest patch job has been completed with Greece. You buying it?
- Today's tape feels like the calm before the storm. The only winner today is the VXX. Time to get Cash.
- Use caution if you have long positions. The majority of the Masters are going cash today, to the tune of 90%.
- The only weapon of choice today is the VXX.
Bottom line: Mastery called it. If the jobs report due out later this week is bad expect the trend to continue.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Potential Intraday Runners | iBankCoin.com
- I Pledge Allegiance... | ZeroHedge
- Good Riddance To QE - It Was Just Plain Financial Fraud | ZeroHedge
- Initial Jobless Claims Average Nears 40-Year Low | ZeroHedge
- QE FOR LIFE, HOMIE | iBankCoin.com
- Russian Ruble Soars Over 5% (Swings Most Since 1998) On Intervention, Rate-Hike Rumors | ZeroHedge
- All Of These Items Point To a Collapse in the Markets | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Legal costs push Deutsche Bank into red in Q3 | Business Insider
- The Fed's First Rate Hike Is In Sight | Business Insider
- SodaStream to close controversial West Bank plant | Business Insider
- Sweden Formally Recognized Palestine — And Israel Responded With A Joke About IKEA | Business Insider
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Announces He Is Gay in First Person Op-Ed | TheStreet.com
- Unusual 11 Mid-... | StreetInsider.com
- Watch How These Cancer Patients Reacted To Their Hilariously Awful... | Business Insider