Stocks Fall: Told you So
We've been pushing a large cash position and suggesting you load up on the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures ETN (VXX). The proof can be read in Where's the Volatility?, U.S. Equities: Not Buying it for a Dollar and Feels like a Correction is Coming.
As we said a few weeks ago in the articles listed above:
- The latest patch job has been completed with Greece. You buying it?
- Today's tape feels like the calm before the storm. The only winner today is the VXX. Time to get Cash.
- Use caution if you have long positions. The majority of the Masters are going cash today, to the tune of 90%.
- The only weapon of choice today is the VXX.
Bottom line: Mastery called it. If the jobs report due out later this week is bad expect the trend to continue.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Existing Home Sales Drop To Lowest Since July 2012; All-Cash Buyers, Investors Are 50% Of March Transactions | ZeroHedge
- WTF Headline Of The Day: Tax-Cheating IRS Staff Got Bonuses | ZeroHedge
- Flash Boys Has Been Dethroned At The Top Of The Amazon Bestseller List By This Book | ZeroHedge
- A Transaction Fee Might Save Capital Markets... & Protect Us From Skynet! | Financial Sense
- John Hussman On The Federal Reserve's Two Legged Stool | ZeroHedge
- Second US Warship Enters Black Sea To "Promote Peace And Stability" | ZeroHedge
- The Fed's Farcical Forecast Fiasco | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This Story Perfectly Captures Why You Don't Miss Deadlines At Apple | Business Insider
- Point-Of-Sale Systems Have Become A Favorite Target Of... | Business Insider
- Here's A 5-Second Guide To What Traders Are Talking About Today | Business Insider
- The 20 Most Flexible Employers In America | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- States Are Rolling Out An Online Sales Tax... | Business Insider
- Apple Preparing to Crush Competition Again | TheStreet.com