Stocks Fall: Told you So
We've been pushing a large cash position and suggesting you load up on the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures ETN (VXX). The proof can be read in Where's the Volatility?, U.S. Equities: Not Buying it for a Dollar and Feels like a Correction is Coming.
As we said a few weeks ago in the articles listed above:
- The latest patch job has been completed with Greece. You buying it?
- Today's tape feels like the calm before the storm. The only winner today is the VXX. Time to get Cash.
- Use caution if you have long positions. The majority of the Masters are going cash today, to the tune of 90%.
- The only weapon of choice today is the VXX.
Bottom line: Mastery called it. If the jobs report due out later this week is bad expect the trend to continue.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Ep. 119: Michael Singer – The Surrender Experiment | Altucher Confidential
- US Mint Runs Out Of Silver On Same Day Price Of Silver Plunges To 2015 Lows | ZeroHedge
- Caught On Tape: HSBC Bankers Recreate ISIS Beheading Execution | ZeroHedge
- Reflections on France | Financial Sense
- A Suckers Market | iBankCoin.com
- DueLiNG MaRKeT PeRiLS... | ZeroHedge
- China Chicanery Causes Chaos | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Prince William and Kate Middleton still receive a hefty allowance from... | Business Insider
- Mitchell Johnson "as fast as ever", says Clarke | Business Insider
- 10 things you need to know in markets today | Business Insider
- Here's when you'll be able to see Adam Sandler's first original... | Business Insider
- Nintendo and Sony made a hybrid game console 2 decades ago no one has ever... | Business Insider
- China using animals to predict earthquakes: report | Business Insider
- Williams sisters star on Wimbledon's manic Monday | Business Insider