Stocks Fall: Told you So
We've been pushing a large cash position and suggesting you load up on the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures ETN (VXX). The proof can be read in Where's the Volatility?, U.S. Equities: Not Buying it for a Dollar and Feels like a Correction is Coming.
As we said a few weeks ago in the articles listed above:
- The latest patch job has been completed with Greece. You buying it?
- Today's tape feels like the calm before the storm. The only winner today is the VXX. Time to get Cash.
- Use caution if you have long positions. The majority of the Masters are going cash today, to the tune of 90%.
- The only weapon of choice today is the VXX.
Bottom line: Mastery called it. If the jobs report due out later this week is bad expect the trend to continue.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Howard Marks On "The Lessons Of Oil" | ZeroHedge
- Morning Look | iBankCoin.com
- SCaMDaLF THe MuNiFiCeNT... | ZeroHedge
- Draghi Risks Becoming the Boy Who Cried Wolf Over QE | Financial Sense
- Competitive Theories: “Deflation Warning” vs. “Inflation Is Nearly Everywhere” | Financial Sense
- Last Nibble, I Promise | iBankCoin.com
- Regarding Crude | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 50 Most Unforgettable Photos Of 2014 | Business Insider
- A Man Who Lost Both Arms 40 Years Ago Is Making... | Business Insider
- Why BlackBerry Shares Are Falling, Despite a Surprise Profit | TheStreet.com
- Google's Search Ad Policies Cost This Company $1 Million (... | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Here's Why The $1.5 Million Pagani Huayra Is Worth The Money | Business Insider
- Venture Capital Investing Has Reached Early Dotcom Era... | Business Insider