Stocks Fall: Told you So
We've been pushing a large cash position and suggesting you load up on the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures ETN (VXX). The proof can be read in Where's the Volatility?, U.S. Equities: Not Buying it for a Dollar and Feels like a Correction is Coming.
As we said a few weeks ago in the articles listed above:
- The latest patch job has been completed with Greece. You buying it?
- Today's tape feels like the calm before the storm. The only winner today is the VXX. Time to get Cash.
- Use caution if you have long positions. The majority of the Masters are going cash today, to the tune of 90%.
- The only weapon of choice today is the VXX.
Bottom line: Mastery called it. If the jobs report due out later this week is bad expect the trend to continue.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Fly Buy: $VNET | iBankCoin.com
- Apocalypse Preview: Chinese River Turns Blood-Red | ZeroHedge
- UN Says MH-17 Downing "May Be War Crime"; Russia Responds Photos Of Ukraine Shelling Are Fake | ZeroHedge
- The Allocation is on Hold | iBankCoin.com
- Why China Couldn't Care Less About Its Stock Market | ZeroHedge
- Banco Espirito Santo Plunges: Shareholder Meeting Cancelled Due To "Unexpected Facts" | ZeroHedge
- A Refreshing Summer Pause | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Chinese Industrial Profits Spike (FXI, EWH) | Business Insider
- KERRY TO RUSSIA: STOP LYING | Business Insider
- Get Ready For An Unusually Busy Week For The Economy | Business Insider
- SOURCE: The Hartford Fired One Of Its VPs After He Made Comments About Herbalife... | Business Insider
- Everything You Need To Know About Apple’s MacBook Pro Refresh | Business Insider
- This iPhone Case And App Combo May Solve A Common Selfie-Taking Problem Once And For All | Business Insider
- Facebook Is About To Force You To Use A Separate App To Send Messages | Business Insider