Stocks Fall: Told you So
We've been pushing a large cash position and suggesting you load up on the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures ETN (VXX). The proof can be read in Where's the Volatility?, U.S. Equities: Not Buying it for a Dollar and Feels like a Correction is Coming.
As we said a few weeks ago in the articles listed above:
- The latest patch job has been completed with Greece. You buying it?
- Today's tape feels like the calm before the storm. The only winner today is the VXX. Time to get Cash.
- Use caution if you have long positions. The majority of the Masters are going cash today, to the tune of 90%.
- The only weapon of choice today is the VXX.
Bottom line: Mastery called it. If the jobs report due out later this week is bad expect the trend to continue.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Goldman Managing Director Found Dead In Apparent Kite Surfing Accident | ZeroHedge
- Yellen Hints at Detrimental Fed Action | Financial Sense
- The Ambitious Plan To Break California Into 6 States – A Model For The Future? | ZeroHedge
- Citi: "Asset Markets Are Ill-Prepared For Any Risk-Negative Shock" | ZeroHedge
- "Authenticity Is As Rare As A Unicorn In Today's Politically-Motivated Markets" | ZeroHedge
- U.S. Small Businesses Hit Hardest by Skills Gap | Financial Sense
- Small Bombs Under $10 | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Scammers Are Creating Fake Facebook Accounts Using The Names Of MH17 Victims | Business Insider
- CHART OF THE DAY: The New NXT Cryptocurrency Has A Long Way To... | Business Insider
- Taco Bell Is Facing Its Biggest Slump In Years | Business Insider
- Fred Armisen Anonymously Calls Payphones For Heineken Social Experiment... | Business Insider
- Ori Allon Sold One Startup To Google And Another To Twitter... | Business Insider
- Blake Lively Introduces E-... | Business Insider
- Joe Biden Once Looked Into Putin's Eyes And Said, 'I Don't Think You Have A Soul... | Business Insider