Gold Sudden Drop Provides Opportunity
Gold dropped hard today, and the metal is starting to look attractive again with supports just below. Last month we talked up gold in Gold Breakout of Bullish Wedge.
Gold is hitting resistance that is likely to cool off this advance soon. While some limited gains in Gold are possible in coming days, it may be a good spot to sit back, enjoy the recent profits, and wait for a better entry.
Gold hit resistance levels and today declined in a dramatic fashion. Gold will likely rebound somewhat first, but could settle moderately lower in coming days and test near the support levels as shown. Notice that the up trend for Gold remains intact.
Gold is becoming attractive again, and the next major move could take it up to $2,050.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Let This Be A Warning To All Bears | ZeroHedge
- The 'New Normal' American Dream | ZeroHedge
- "This Is About As Good As Things Are Going To Get For The Middle Class" | ZeroHedge
- Short the Old Autos | iBankCoin.com
- Lower Oil Prices: Good News Or Bad News? | ZeroHedge
- When The New Normal Fails: The "Problem With Traditional Economics" In A Bizarro, Centrally-Planned World | ZeroHedge
- Secession Cometh to America? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Ebola Cases Could Triple To 20,000 By November... | Business Insider
- A List Of Products Larry Page Has Google Working On Other Than Search, Such As Spoons (GOOG)... | Business Insider
- American Honors America West, the Airline That Took Over the World | TheStreet.com
- Jimmy Choo unveils London IPO to fund Asia expansion | Business Insider
- NASA On Mars Spacecraft Entering Orbit: 'We Nailed It' | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- ROSENBERG: There's A Better Way To Trade Global Instability Than By Buying... | Business Insider