Gold Sudden Drop Provides Opportunity
Gold dropped hard today, and the metal is starting to look attractive again with supports just below. Last month we talked up gold in Gold Breakout of Bullish Wedge.
Gold is hitting resistance that is likely to cool off this advance soon. While some limited gains in Gold are possible in coming days, it may be a good spot to sit back, enjoy the recent profits, and wait for a better entry.
Gold hit resistance levels and today declined in a dramatic fashion. Gold will likely rebound somewhat first, but could settle moderately lower in coming days and test near the support levels as shown. Notice that the up trend for Gold remains intact.
Gold is becoming attractive again, and the next major move could take it up to $2,050.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Homebuilder Confidence Misses For 4th Month In A Row | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap April 14, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- The "Shocking" Buying Spree Of America's Mysterious Third Largest Treasury Holder Ramps Higher | ZeroHedge
- The Earnings Parade Accelerates | Financial Sense
- GM Seeks Immunity From Lawsuits Due To Bankruptcy | ZeroHedge
- Let’s See if This Has Legs | iBankCoin.com
- THROW THEM OFF THE CLIFFS!!! | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- ART CASHIN: Traders Haven't Figured Out Why Stock Markets Close On Good Friday | Business Insider
- Putin Finally Just Made A Big Admission About Ukraine | Business Insider
- Gold Demand In China Is All About The Exchange Of Wedding Gifts (GLD) | Business Insider
- Businesses Say They're Having Trouble Finding People Who Will Show Up For... | Business Insider
- Why Working In A Windowless Office Could Be Destroying... | Business Insider
- Ignore the Haters: Marissa Mayer Is Doing Incredibly Well at Yahoo! | TheStreet.com
- This Is How The Top Social Networks Think About Their Users... | Business Insider