Gold Sudden Drop Provides Opportunity
Gold dropped hard today, and the metal is starting to look attractive again with supports just below. Last month we talked up gold in Gold Breakout of Bullish Wedge.
Gold is hitting resistance that is likely to cool off this advance soon. While some limited gains in Gold are possible in coming days, it may be a good spot to sit back, enjoy the recent profits, and wait for a better entry.
Gold hit resistance levels and today declined in a dramatic fashion. Gold will likely rebound somewhat first, but could settle moderately lower in coming days and test near the support levels as shown. Notice that the up trend for Gold remains intact.
Gold is becoming attractive again, and the next major move could take it up to $2,050.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Today Is The Appetizer For Monday" | ZeroHedge
- Gold Spikes Most In 7 Years To 27-Month Highs | ZeroHedge
- Derivative Strategist Warns Of $150 Billion In Quant Selling Over The Next Three Days | ZeroHedge
- Brexit GBP collapse a great FX example | ZeroHedge
- Has Trump Found The Formula? | ZeroHedge
- Friday Humor: What Comes After Brexit | ZeroHedge
- Calls For Texas Independence Surge After Brexit Vote | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- There's a part of the US where you can't... | Business Insider
- A floating school in Nigeria has collapsed after getting... | Business Insider
- Donald Trump's 'strange' morning habit tells you everything you need to know... | Business Insider
- Nobody knows how bad the opioid crisis is in Canada's... | Business Insider
- Brexit is not expected to have a big impact on the English Premier League | Business Insider
- US government warns of blockchain risks | Business Insider
- Here's why chat apps are... | Business Insider