Gold Sudden Drop Provides Opportunity
Gold dropped hard today, and the metal is starting to look attractive again with supports just below. Last month we talked up gold in Gold Breakout of Bullish Wedge.
Gold is hitting resistance that is likely to cool off this advance soon. While some limited gains in Gold are possible in coming days, it may be a good spot to sit back, enjoy the recent profits, and wait for a better entry.
Gold hit resistance levels and today declined in a dramatic fashion. Gold will likely rebound somewhat first, but could settle moderately lower in coming days and test near the support levels as shown. Notice that the up trend for Gold remains intact.
Gold is becoming attractive again, and the next major move could take it up to $2,050.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Who Said It? Chairman Mao Or President Obama | ZeroHedge
- The US Guide To Middle-Eastern Terror Groups (In 1 Cartoon) | ZeroHedge
- THe EViDeNCe... | ZeroHedge
- Saudi King Warns ISIS "Will Reach Europe In One Month, US In Two" | ZeroHedge
- The Intersection Of Church And State - In One Chart And 44 Bubbles | ZeroHedge
- Latin America: The Clouds May Be Clearing | Financial Sense
- Dollar Pares Initial Gains, French Government Implodes | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 50 Days Of War In Gaza May Cost Israel Dearly | Business Insider
- Putin's Trump Card In Ukraine: Winter Is Coming | Business Insider
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day... | StreetInsider.com
- A Drone Flew Above Apple's New Spaceship Headquarters To Capture Some Amazing Views (... | Business Insider
- Hong Kong activists in fightback after China vote... | Business Insider
- Libyan Militiamen Take Over Part Of An Evacuated US Embassy... | Business Insider
- Album Sales In America Just Hit An All-Time Low | Business Insider