Gold Sudden Drop Provides Opportunity
Gold dropped hard today, and the metal is starting to look attractive again with supports just below. Last month we talked up gold in Gold Breakout of Bullish Wedge.
Gold is hitting resistance that is likely to cool off this advance soon. While some limited gains in Gold are possible in coming days, it may be a good spot to sit back, enjoy the recent profits, and wait for a better entry.
Gold hit resistance levels and today declined in a dramatic fashion. Gold will likely rebound somewhat first, but could settle moderately lower in coming days and test near the support levels as shown. Notice that the up trend for Gold remains intact.
Gold is becoming attractive again, and the next major move could take it up to $2,050.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Putin Gets Paid? IMF Agrees $17bn Loan To Ukraine | ZeroHedge
- Meanwhile At The CBOE | ZeroHedge
- The Middle Class In Canada Is Now Doing Better Than The Middle Class In America | ZeroHedge
- New Home Sales Collapse To 8 Month Lows | ZeroHedge
- Amazon's Q1 Results Explained In Six Simple Charts | ZeroHedge
- How The World Sees NATO (In One Cartoon) | ZeroHedge
- The Gap Betweeen GAAP And Non-GAAP In Two Charts | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 20 Most Flexible Employers In America | Business Insider
- STOCKS CLIMB, APPLE SURGES: Here's What You Need To Know (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ, CAT, UPS... | Business Insider
- Pre-... | StreetInsider.com
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- The Next Time You Hail A Cab You Might Wind Up With Free Financial Advice | Business Insider
- Stocks Slide Into The Red, Gold Jumps | Business Insider
- Here Are The 10 Most Common Mistakes On Tech Resumes | Business Insider