Gold Sudden Drop Provides Opportunity
Gold dropped hard today, and the metal is starting to look attractive again with supports just below. Last month we talked up gold in Gold Breakout of Bullish Wedge.
Gold is hitting resistance that is likely to cool off this advance soon. While some limited gains in Gold are possible in coming days, it may be a good spot to sit back, enjoy the recent profits, and wait for a better entry.
Gold hit resistance levels and today declined in a dramatic fashion. Gold will likely rebound somewhat first, but could settle moderately lower in coming days and test near the support levels as shown. Notice that the up trend for Gold remains intact.
Gold is becoming attractive again, and the next major move could take it up to $2,050.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- How To Go Out At The Top | Altucher Confidential
- The Allocation is Nearly Complete | iBankCoin.com
- Israel Destroys Hamas Media Broadcast Outlets In Massive Explosion - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- French Housing "In Total Meltdown", "Current Figures Are Disastrous" | ZeroHedge
- Futures Levitate As FOMC Begins Two-Day Meeting | ZeroHedge
- Fly Buy: $ZPIN | iBankCoin.com
- China Meat Scandal Spreads: McDonald's Japan Slashes Guidance | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's The Astonishing Hovercraft... | Business Insider
- The World's Most Potentially Dangerous Airport Is Nowhere Close To The... | Business Insider
- US COMPANIES ADD FEWER JOBS THAN EXPECTED (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ) | Business Insider
- 10 Cool Games You Can Play On Your Mac | Business Insider
- Sprint Q2 Beats, LTE Network Upgrade Near Completion | TheStreet.com
- Orlando Bloom Tried To Punch Justin Bieber Last Night During A Crazy Feud... | Business Insider
- This Invention Will Totally Change The Way You Fill... | Business Insider