Gold Sudden Drop Provides Opportunity
Gold dropped hard today, and the metal is starting to look attractive again with supports just below. Last month we talked up gold in Gold Breakout of Bullish Wedge.
Gold is hitting resistance that is likely to cool off this advance soon. While some limited gains in Gold are possible in coming days, it may be a good spot to sit back, enjoy the recent profits, and wait for a better entry.
Gold hit resistance levels and today declined in a dramatic fashion. Gold will likely rebound somewhat first, but could settle moderately lower in coming days and test near the support levels as shown. Notice that the up trend for Gold remains intact.
Gold is becoming attractive again, and the next major move could take it up to $2,050.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Citigroup Chief Economist Thinks Only "Helicopter Money" Can Save The World Now | ZeroHedge
- Three Drivers of the Capital Markets in the Week Ahead | ZeroHedge
- This Is Oil's Biggest 3-Day Rally In 25 Years | ZeroHedge
- Where Does the Market Go From Here? | Financial Sense
- The Big Four Economic Indicators: Close to New All-Time High | Financial Sense
- Citi Admits The Truth: "If The Market Drops 10%, The Fed Will Most Likely Not Hike" | ZeroHedge
- Gold Set for Best Month Since January as Stock Market Rout Lifts Safe Haven | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Syrian official: Amount of damage at Palmyra temple... | Business Insider
- Egypt elections to start on October 17 | Business Insider
- Remembering Princess Diana: 30 Iconic Photos Of The Princess Of Wales | Business Insider
- Day wins in a blowout at Barclays | Business Insider
- Hillary Clinton’s support in a key, early state is suddenly crumbling | Business Insider
- Alcatel-Lucent boss under fire over huge reported bonuses... | Business Insider
- Pakistan cricket fixing trio start long road to... | Business Insider