Gold Sudden Drop Provides Opportunity
Gold dropped hard today, and the metal is starting to look attractive again with supports just below. Last month we talked up gold in Gold Breakout of Bullish Wedge.
Gold is hitting resistance that is likely to cool off this advance soon. While some limited gains in Gold are possible in coming days, it may be a good spot to sit back, enjoy the recent profits, and wait for a better entry.
Gold hit resistance levels and today declined in a dramatic fashion. Gold will likely rebound somewhat first, but could settle moderately lower in coming days and test near the support levels as shown. Notice that the up trend for Gold remains intact.
Gold is becoming attractive again, and the next major move could take it up to $2,050.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Cost of Stagnation: We're Living In Limbo | ZeroHedge
- Welcome To Planet Obama | ZeroHedge
- Earnings Shocker: Quarterly Increase In Wages Is Smallest On Record | ZeroHedge
- Will FTC Probe Of Largest For-Profit College Lead To Another Billion Dollar Taxpayer Bailout? | ZeroHedge
- July Jangles Markets' Nerves: Treasury Yields Tumble, Stocks Fumble, & Commodities Crumble | ZeroHedge
- Conditions in the US Are Improving, Not Deteriorating | Financial Sense
- NATO Member Busted Supporting ISIS … Now Declares War Against ISIS, But Instead Bombs Its Political Rival (the Main Force ... | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- US oil rig count rises again (USO, WTI, BHI) | Business Insider
- Millennials are the best educated — and worst paid —... | Business Insider
- Wildfires are wreaking havoc on California | Business Insider
- Saudi Arabia wants to buy $5.4 billion in advanced... | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- Tracking the retreat of Arctic ice | Business Insider
- Millennials are fulfilling their stereotype as... | Business Insider