Gold Sudden Drop Provides Opportunity
Gold dropped hard today, and the metal is starting to look attractive again with supports just below. Last month we talked up gold in Gold Breakout of Bullish Wedge.
Gold is hitting resistance that is likely to cool off this advance soon. While some limited gains in Gold are possible in coming days, it may be a good spot to sit back, enjoy the recent profits, and wait for a better entry.
Gold hit resistance levels and today declined in a dramatic fashion. Gold will likely rebound somewhat first, but could settle moderately lower in coming days and test near the support levels as shown. Notice that the up trend for Gold remains intact.
Gold is becoming attractive again, and the next major move could take it up to $2,050.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Stocks Churn as Earnings & Election Anxiety Grows | Financial Sense
- Why Everyone Should Have Left Wyoming With A Smile | ZeroHedge
- Just 3 Charts | ZeroHedge
- "We Are At A Point Where The Encroachment Of Government Power Has Historically Resulted In Rebellion" | ZeroHedge
- Norway Raids Sovereign Wealth Fund To Cover Government Expenses | ZeroHedge
- What I Learned From The FBI’s Best Hostage Negotiator | Altucher Confidential
- Black Panther Party Leader Blasts Billary: "Democrats Are Pimping Us Politically, Promising Everything, Giving Nothing" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The true story of 2 American soldiers left for dead in Iraq | Business Insider
- Here's what happens with your stuff after you die | Business Insider
- Stunning photos of the vanishing tribes of Vietnam | Business Insider
- Fully understand the IoT with this report | Business Insider
- 14 things to say when you get fired that you won't regret | Business Insider
- 6 secrets of the super wealthy | Business Insider
- Iran deploys Russian S-300 air defense missiles around underground... | Business Insider