Gold Sudden Drop Provides Opportunity
Gold dropped hard today, and the metal is starting to look attractive again with supports just below. Last month we talked up gold in Gold Breakout of Bullish Wedge.
Gold is hitting resistance that is likely to cool off this advance soon. While some limited gains in Gold are possible in coming days, it may be a good spot to sit back, enjoy the recent profits, and wait for a better entry.
Gold hit resistance levels and today declined in a dramatic fashion. Gold will likely rebound somewhat first, but could settle moderately lower in coming days and test near the support levels as shown. Notice that the up trend for Gold remains intact.
Gold is becoming attractive again, and the next major move could take it up to $2,050.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Undeniable – Small Businesses Love Trump and His Policies | ZeroHedge
- Trump Administration Toughens Asylum Rules, Speeds Deportation Process | ZeroHedge
- The 10 Biggest Leaks Of The Trump Presidency | ZeroHedge
- The Shadow Government's Destruction Of Democracy | ZeroHedge
- Weekly S&P 500 #ChartStorm | Financial Sense
- The AP Asked Trump's Supporters How Feel About His War With The Press: This Is What It Found | ZeroHedge
- These Are Times Of General Corruption | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The new Acura NSX reset our expectations of what a supercar can be | Business Insider
- SpaceX delayed a historic rocket launch just seconds before liftoff due to a... | Business Insider
- I will never go on vacation without Snap's Spectacles, the sunglasses that... | Business Insider
- A major mystery of the new 'Star Wars' movie 'The Last Jedi... | Business Insider
- This fascinating map is the Ottoman Empire’s take on the United States In 1803 | Business Insider
- Goldman Sachs announced a big promotion in its new online business | Business Insider
- Trump will interview four candidates for... | Business Insider