Gold Sudden Drop Provides Opportunity
Gold dropped hard today, and the metal is starting to look attractive again with supports just below. Last month we talked up gold in Gold Breakout of Bullish Wedge.
Gold is hitting resistance that is likely to cool off this advance soon. While some limited gains in Gold are possible in coming days, it may be a good spot to sit back, enjoy the recent profits, and wait for a better entry.
Gold hit resistance levels and today declined in a dramatic fashion. Gold will likely rebound somewhat first, but could settle moderately lower in coming days and test near the support levels as shown. Notice that the up trend for Gold remains intact.
Gold is becoming attractive again, and the next major move could take it up to $2,050.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- I AM HAVING FUN | iBankCoin.com
- WWE: Sold to You, Sir | iBankCoin.com
- Meet The Mysterious Firm That Is About To Leave Blythe Masters Without A Job | ZeroHedge
- Stocks: October 2007 vs. March 2014 | Financial Sense
- Can The United States Rule The (Energy) World? | ZeroHedge
- No, Deflation Is Not A "Danger" | ZeroHedge
- Russia Threatens "Sanctions Would Hit US Like A Boomerang"" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Will Dramatically Quitting Her Job On Air Get The Ex-RT Anchor Another Job? | Business Insider
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Silicon Valley 100 2014: A-Z | Business Insider
- Here's Proof America's Elite Grads Are Avoiding Law School | Business Insider
- Britain's Prostitution Laws Are A Mess | Business Insider
- Turns Out It's Much Cheaper To Build A Company Almost Anywhere Other Than... | Business Insider
- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Beware the Bears | TheStreet.com