Gold Sudden Drop Provides Opportunity
Gold dropped hard today, and the metal is starting to look attractive again with supports just below. Last month we talked up gold in Gold Breakout of Bullish Wedge.
Gold is hitting resistance that is likely to cool off this advance soon. While some limited gains in Gold are possible in coming days, it may be a good spot to sit back, enjoy the recent profits, and wait for a better entry.
Gold hit resistance levels and today declined in a dramatic fashion. Gold will likely rebound somewhat first, but could settle moderately lower in coming days and test near the support levels as shown. Notice that the up trend for Gold remains intact.
Gold is becoming attractive again, and the next major move could take it up to $2,050.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Silver Projection, Dollar Correction | ZeroHedge
- Are you Ready to Have Your Faces Chewed Off by Rabid Dogs? | iBankCoin.com
- The Monetary Approach Reigns Supreme | Financial Sense
- It's The End Of March And 99.85% Of California Is Abnormally Dry Already | ZeroHedge
- Saudi Arabia and Iran Compete in Yemen | Financial Sense
- Waiting & Watching | iBankCoin.com
- Following A 1-Week 17% Client-Muppeting, Goldman Removes Sandisk From Conviction Buy List | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- PGA golfer made what is being called the craziest birdie in golf history | Business Insider
- Brazil come from behind to down France | Business Insider
- Jeremy Clarkson could be banned from America | Business Insider
- Magic just showed its first product to investors on Monday — now it may be worth $40... | Business Insider
- Gun drills and discipline at S.Africa anti-poaching... | Business Insider
- Watch a member of Congress do 'the worst parking job... | Business Insider
- Court allows publication of Prince Charles letters to... | Business Insider