Gold Sudden Drop Provides Opportunity
Gold dropped hard today, and the metal is starting to look attractive again with supports just below. Last month we talked up gold in Gold Breakout of Bullish Wedge.
Gold is hitting resistance that is likely to cool off this advance soon. While some limited gains in Gold are possible in coming days, it may be a good spot to sit back, enjoy the recent profits, and wait for a better entry.
Gold hit resistance levels and today declined in a dramatic fashion. Gold will likely rebound somewhat first, but could settle moderately lower in coming days and test near the support levels as shown. Notice that the up trend for Gold remains intact.
Gold is becoming attractive again, and the next major move could take it up to $2,050.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- China Just Sided With Russia Over The Ukraine Conflict | ZeroHedge
- Weekend Top 100 | iBankCoin.com
- 10 Reasons Washington Has War Fever | ZeroHedge
- Breaking Bad (Debt) - Episode One | ZeroHedge
- $1,000/oz For Silver (Today): A Starting Point | ZeroHedge
- LOOK AT ME: DO I APPEAR TO BE SCARED? | iBankCoin.com
- Stocks End Best Month Since Oct 2011 With A Whimper | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Greek government is calling for a 'guaranteed basic... | Business Insider
- Former AIG CEO Bob Benmosche has died | Business Insider
- The BMW i8 supercar is officially the best car in the UK right now | Business Insider
- Warren Buffett is endorsing one of the hottest startups on the planet | Business Insider
- Here's why the oil rig count doesn't matter (BHI, USO, OIL) | Business Insider
- 'Audit' push challenges Federal Reserve's... | Business Insider
- Russian opposition leader Nemtsov's murder... | Business Insider