Gold Sudden Drop Provides Opportunity
Gold dropped hard today, and the metal is starting to look attractive again with supports just below. Last month we talked up gold in Gold Breakout of Bullish Wedge.
Gold is hitting resistance that is likely to cool off this advance soon. While some limited gains in Gold are possible in coming days, it may be a good spot to sit back, enjoy the recent profits, and wait for a better entry.
Gold hit resistance levels and today declined in a dramatic fashion. Gold will likely rebound somewhat first, but could settle moderately lower in coming days and test near the support levels as shown. Notice that the up trend for Gold remains intact.
Gold is becoming attractive again, and the next major move could take it up to $2,050.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Core Consumer Prices Jump Most Since March 2006 Thanks To Surging Healthcare Costs | ZeroHedge
- Where America's Airplanes Go To Die | ZeroHedge
- Argentina’s Growing Dependency on Beijing | Financial Sense
- Housing Data Rebounds; Walmart Disappoints | Financial Sense
- Wall Street R.I.P. - The Bubble Is Dying At The Zero Bound | ZeroHedge
- Secular Trends in New Residential Building Permits and Housing Starts | Financial Sense
- Smart Money Entering Precious Metals as Russia Buys Another 300,000 Ounces | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Gunfight kills 43 in troubled Mexican state | Business Insider
- UNBOXED: The 18-karat gold Apple Watch Edition (AAPL) | Business Insider
- 9 books the CEO of a $700 million company recommends everyone read | Business Insider
- The next Porsche 911 will be a plug-in hybrid | Business Insider
- 12 predictions about the... | Business Insider
- Ireland votes in historic referendum on gay marriage | Business Insider
- Why the iconic Walt Disney Pictures logo was changed for ‘Tomorrowland’ | Business Insider