Gold Sudden Drop Provides Opportunity
Gold dropped hard today, and the metal is starting to look attractive again with supports just below. Last month we talked up gold in Gold Breakout of Bullish Wedge.
Gold is hitting resistance that is likely to cool off this advance soon. While some limited gains in Gold are possible in coming days, it may be a good spot to sit back, enjoy the recent profits, and wait for a better entry.
Gold hit resistance levels and today declined in a dramatic fashion. Gold will likely rebound somewhat first, but could settle moderately lower in coming days and test near the support levels as shown. Notice that the up trend for Gold remains intact.
Gold is becoming attractive again, and the next major move could take it up to $2,050.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Expect Another Strong Employment Report Next Week | ZeroHedge
- Today’s Hybrid Movers | iBankCoin.com
- Pump And Dump VC Style: Kleiner Perkins’ Gambit To Shear The IPO Sheep | ZeroHedge
- Rand Paul Slams US Interventionists' "Unhinged Foreign Policy" For Abetting The Rise Of ISIS | ZeroHedge
- Kick Russia Out Of SWIFT, UK Demands; But Beware The Retaliation... | ZeroHedge
- Q2 GDP Revised Upward | Financial Sense
- Employers Aren't Just Whining: The "Skills Gap" Is Real | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- American Airlines Is Back On Orbitz (AAL, OWW, LCC) | Business Insider
- JOB OF THE WEEK: Senior Director, Marketing Technology Solutions | Business Insider
- South Africa beat Zimbabwe in ODI clash | Business Insider
- Defiant Gaza militants vow to rearm amid shaky truce | Business Insider
- White House Rushes To Clarify After Obama Said 'We Don... | Business Insider
- Why J.C. Penney's New Brooklyn Store Is Only Part of the Revival | TheStreet.com
- UN confirms 43 UN peacekeepers seized in Syrian Golan | Business Insider