Gold Sudden Drop Provides Opportunity
Gold dropped hard today, and the metal is starting to look attractive again with supports just below. Last month we talked up gold in Gold Breakout of Bullish Wedge.
Gold is hitting resistance that is likely to cool off this advance soon. While some limited gains in Gold are possible in coming days, it may be a good spot to sit back, enjoy the recent profits, and wait for a better entry.
Gold hit resistance levels and today declined in a dramatic fashion. Gold will likely rebound somewhat first, but could settle moderately lower in coming days and test near the support levels as shown. Notice that the up trend for Gold remains intact.
Gold is becoming attractive again, and the next major move could take it up to $2,050.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Greek Bluff May Be Working: ECB Does Not "Haircut" ELA Collateral | ZeroHedge
- NYSE Margin Debt: A 1.6% Decline From Last Month's Record High | Financial Sense
- Europe's Controlled Demolition | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Turmoil To End Q2 With Worst Run Since Lehman | ZeroHedge
- Fed Examines Wealth Redistribution Program; Decides It's Not Worth It | ZeroHedge
- Yelp Plunges 11%, Halted After CEO Gives Up Trying To Find Buyer | ZeroHedge
- GOLD: Will This Summer’s Rally Mark A Cyclical Turning Point? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The new oligarchs in New York City are like nothing the city has seen | Business Insider
- Germans are donating the most to this... | Business Insider
- Xoom shares skyrocket more than 20% after PayPal... | Business Insider
- Mark Zuckerberg reveals why he only makes $1 a year | Business Insider
- Tiger touts progress as new romance reported | Business Insider
- White still not right at Wimbledon | Business Insider
- Unusual 11 Mid-... | StreetInsider.com