Gold Sudden Drop Provides Opportunity
Gold dropped hard today, and the metal is starting to look attractive again with supports just below. Last month we talked up gold in Gold Breakout of Bullish Wedge.
Gold is hitting resistance that is likely to cool off this advance soon. While some limited gains in Gold are possible in coming days, it may be a good spot to sit back, enjoy the recent profits, and wait for a better entry.
Gold hit resistance levels and today declined in a dramatic fashion. Gold will likely rebound somewhat first, but could settle moderately lower in coming days and test near the support levels as shown. Notice that the up trend for Gold remains intact.
Gold is becoming attractive again, and the next major move could take it up to $2,050.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Signs That 'The Elites' Are Feverishly Preparing For Something Big | ZeroHedge
- Japan's "Over 65" Rise To Record 33 Million, More Than Double Number Of Children | ZeroHedge
- 300 US Paratroopers Arrive In Ukraine After Russia Says Its Missiles Will Target NATO Member States | ZeroHedge
- Meet Fiery Cross Reef, China's Man-Made Military Island Outpost | ZeroHedge
- Take Note: 2008 Was the Warm Up | ZeroHedge
- U.S. Cities Series: Competitive Clusters Drive Sustainable Growth in Seattle | Financial Sense
- Well That Hasn't Happened Before - Exhibit 3 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- A famous poet's advice for college graduates in this 177-year-old... | Business Insider
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek
- It's taking an unusually long time to fill vacant jobs in the US | Business Insider
- Ben Affleck asked for slave-owning ancestor story to be... | Business Insider
- 5 reasons unconventional German grocery store Aldi has a huge cult following | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek