Gold Sudden Drop Provides Opportunity
Gold dropped hard today, and the metal is starting to look attractive again with supports just below. Last month we talked up gold in Gold Breakout of Bullish Wedge.
Gold is hitting resistance that is likely to cool off this advance soon. While some limited gains in Gold are possible in coming days, it may be a good spot to sit back, enjoy the recent profits, and wait for a better entry.
Gold hit resistance levels and today declined in a dramatic fashion. Gold will likely rebound somewhat first, but could settle moderately lower in coming days and test near the support levels as shown. Notice that the up trend for Gold remains intact.
Gold is becoming attractive again, and the next major move could take it up to $2,050.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gold & Silver Surge To New Cycle Highs After China Strengthens Yuan By Most In 11 Years | ZeroHedge
- It's A Trap! | ZeroHedge
- Taking The 'Petro' Out Of The Dollar | ZeroHedge
- Gold “Chart of The Decade” – Maths Suggest $10,000 Per Ounce Says Rickards | ZeroHedge
- UPS Braces For $3.8 Billion Charge As Treasury's Pension Benefit Decision Looms | ZeroHedge
- US Treasury Gives Explicit Warning To China, Germany And Japan Not To Devalue Their Currencies | ZeroHedge
- Trump Responds To California Protesters: "Felt Like I Was Crossing The Border, But I Got Here" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 11 eerie images of radioactive ruins from the Cold War's 'secret cities... | Business Insider
- Valeant's outgoing CEO made an insane amount of money last year | Business Insider
- IT professionals: What are your top priorities this year? | Business Insider
- China never really stopped being a copycat | Business Insider
- How retailers and tech giants are pushing... | Business Insider
- New racist, homophobic text... | Business Insider
- Billionaire John Paul DeJoria splurges on one thing to make his life easier... | Business Insider