Gold Sudden Drop Provides Opportunity
Gold dropped hard today, and the metal is starting to look attractive again with supports just below. Last month we talked up gold in Gold Breakout of Bullish Wedge.
Gold is hitting resistance that is likely to cool off this advance soon. While some limited gains in Gold are possible in coming days, it may be a good spot to sit back, enjoy the recent profits, and wait for a better entry.
Gold hit resistance levels and today declined in a dramatic fashion. Gold will likely rebound somewhat first, but could settle moderately lower in coming days and test near the support levels as shown. Notice that the up trend for Gold remains intact.
Gold is becoming attractive again, and the next major move could take it up to $2,050.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Irrational Exuberance – Descriptive Superlatives Exhaustion Point Is Reached | ZeroHedge
- Prosperity Amidst the Ruins | ZeroHedge
- The 'Modest' Economic Implications Of Obama's Immigration Policy Changes | ZeroHedge
- The Mystery Of Surging Q3 GDP Explained And Why Americans Are Suddenly $80 Billion "Poorer" | ZeroHedge
- PROOF: While The Bank Of Japan Goes 'Full-QE-Retard', Japanese Investors Are Hoarding Physical Gold | ZeroHedge
- Good News: GDP Revised Higher | Financial Sense
- 5 Things To Ponder: Tryptophan Induced Coma | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Jet-lagged McIlroy in early Australian Open golf hunt | Business Insider
- Here Are All Of Apple's Black Friday Deals | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Aaron Rodgers Watches Packers TV Broadcasts To Look For Weaknesses In His Game | Business Insider
- Vodafone Accidentally Handed... | Business Insider
- $99 Black Friday Windows Tablets -- Are They Worth Fighting the Crowds? | TheStreet.com
- Microsoft Accidentally Announced That It's Acquiring... | Business Insider