Gold Sudden Drop Provides Opportunity
Gold dropped hard today, and the metal is starting to look attractive again with supports just below. Last month we talked up gold in Gold Breakout of Bullish Wedge.
Gold is hitting resistance that is likely to cool off this advance soon. While some limited gains in Gold are possible in coming days, it may be a good spot to sit back, enjoy the recent profits, and wait for a better entry.
Gold hit resistance levels and today declined in a dramatic fashion. Gold will likely rebound somewhat first, but could settle moderately lower in coming days and test near the support levels as shown. Notice that the up trend for Gold remains intact.
Gold is becoming attractive again, and the next major move could take it up to $2,050.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Trump Warns "We Are Going To Be Imposing A Very Major Border Tax", Will "Cut Regulations By 75%" | ZeroHedge
- Mexican Protesters Seize Control Of U.S. Border Crossing In Tijuana | ZeroHedge
- Earnings Season So Far: 27 Of 42 Reporting Companies Cite "Trump" Or "Administration" | ZeroHedge
- Bitcoin and Gold – Outlook and Safe Haven? | ZeroHedge
- What are some of the dark lessons that life showed you? | Altucher Confidential
- As Dollar Slides, Equity Generalists "Are Increasingly Uncomfortable" With Reflation Trades | ZeroHedge
- Goldman: "All Our Clients Are Confused And Unsettled" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Stephen Colbert is hosting the 2017 Emmys | Business Insider
- Turns out your pillow may be causing your allergies | Business Insider
- There's one business on Wall Street that has suddenly 'become a... | Business Insider
- Trump's swearing-in went perfectly — things didn't go so well... | Business Insider
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- Here's why the market will likely 'remain trapped in its current... | Business Insider
- A bill has already been introduced in Congress to remove the US from... | Business Insider