Gold Sudden Drop Provides Opportunity
Gold dropped hard today, and the metal is starting to look attractive again with supports just below. Last month we talked up gold in Gold Breakout of Bullish Wedge.
Gold is hitting resistance that is likely to cool off this advance soon. While some limited gains in Gold are possible in coming days, it may be a good spot to sit back, enjoy the recent profits, and wait for a better entry.
Gold hit resistance levels and today declined in a dramatic fashion. Gold will likely rebound somewhat first, but could settle moderately lower in coming days and test near the support levels as shown. Notice that the up trend for Gold remains intact.
Gold is becoming attractive again, and the next major move could take it up to $2,050.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Richard Russell: The Passing of an Icon | Financial Sense
- Dan Gordon Warns of Elaborate ISIS Attack on the US Using Mexican Drug Tunnels | Financial Sense
- Schengen Is Cracking – Can the EU Withstand the Pressure? | Financial Sense
- Which Stocks Are Cheap? | ZeroHedge
- "You Are Here"... And It Is A Scary Place | ZeroHedge
- Energy Storage Tech Finally Starting to Compete With the Grid | Financial Sense
- US Equities: Bye-Bye Buybacks | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Latest: Slovakia to accept 149 Christians from Iraq | Business Insider
- The Latest: Planned Parenthood shooting suspect in court | Business Insider
- Commonwealth seeks legally binding climate deal in Paris | Business Insider
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek
- Conviction of ex-speaker sends NY politics into turmoil | Business Insider
- Pope says fundamentalism is 'disease of all religions... | Business Insider
- University of Chicago calls off classes over online... | Business Insider