Gold Sudden Drop Provides Opportunity
Gold dropped hard today, and the metal is starting to look attractive again with supports just below. Last month we talked up gold in Gold Breakout of Bullish Wedge.
Gold is hitting resistance that is likely to cool off this advance soon. While some limited gains in Gold are possible in coming days, it may be a good spot to sit back, enjoy the recent profits, and wait for a better entry.
Gold hit resistance levels and today declined in a dramatic fashion. Gold will likely rebound somewhat first, but could settle moderately lower in coming days and test near the support levels as shown. Notice that the up trend for Gold remains intact.
Gold is becoming attractive again, and the next major move could take it up to $2,050.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The New Boremal | ZeroHedge
- A Funny Thing Happened To Oil Prices When Nixon Killed The Gold Standard | ZeroHedge
- Junk Bonds Are Going To Tell Us Where The Stock Market Is Heading In 2015 | ZeroHedge
- Maybe Oil Goes to $70 on its Way to $40 | ZeroHedge
- The Burning Questions For 2015 | ZeroHedge
- I'm Not Buying It - Not The Wall Street Rip, Nor The Keynesian Rap | ZeroHedge
- Watch As NYPD Officers Turn Their Backs On NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Bloodied Skrtel earns Liverpool point | Business Insider
- The Winners for Best and Worst Biotech CEOs of 2014 Are... | TheStreet.com
- Why Wendy's Won't Serve Breakfast | Business Insider
- Loew sets sights on Euro 2016 with new-look Germany | Business Insider
- Raiders Lineman Gives His Paycheck To A 4-Year-Old With A... | Business Insider
- The Single Most Important Risk Investors Face | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek