Gold Sudden Drop Provides Opportunity
Gold dropped hard today, and the metal is starting to look attractive again with supports just below. Last month we talked up gold in Gold Breakout of Bullish Wedge.
Gold is hitting resistance that is likely to cool off this advance soon. While some limited gains in Gold are possible in coming days, it may be a good spot to sit back, enjoy the recent profits, and wait for a better entry.
Gold hit resistance levels and today declined in a dramatic fashion. Gold will likely rebound somewhat first, but could settle moderately lower in coming days and test near the support levels as shown. Notice that the up trend for Gold remains intact.
Gold is becoming attractive again, and the next major move could take it up to $2,050.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Buyer's Remorse? Axel Merk Warns "The Fed Doesn't Have A Clue!" | ZeroHedge
- Thousands Of Americans "Demand" Obama Be Convicted Of War Crimes | ZeroHedge
- It Was Never About Oil | ZeroHedge
- Global Liquidity Continues to Contract | Financial Sense
- Putin Uses the Refugee Crisis to Weaken Merkel | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: February 10 | ZeroHedge
- Capital Flight Intensifies in Italy and Spain | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Donald Trump blasts 'worthless' Daily News after paper mocks his... | Business Insider
- Wall Street's nightmare stock is tanking again | Business Insider
- American tourists have rarely seen this beautiful side of Iran | Business Insider
- Stocks are higher (SPY, DJI, IXIC, TLT, USD, TLO) | Business Insider
- How to get 2GB of free Google Drive storage in two minutes or less (GOOG) | Business Insider
- Every American war summed up in one sentence | Business Insider
- The 18 best-looking dive watches you can buy | Business Insider