Gold Sudden Drop Provides Opportunity
Gold dropped hard today, and the metal is starting to look attractive again with supports just below. Last month we talked up gold in Gold Breakout of Bullish Wedge.
Gold is hitting resistance that is likely to cool off this advance soon. While some limited gains in Gold are possible in coming days, it may be a good spot to sit back, enjoy the recent profits, and wait for a better entry.
Gold hit resistance levels and today declined in a dramatic fashion. Gold will likely rebound somewhat first, but could settle moderately lower in coming days and test near the support levels as shown. Notice that the up trend for Gold remains intact.
Gold is becoming attractive again, and the next major move could take it up to $2,050.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Notes on Russia | Financial Sense
- Dr. Gary Small on "The Alzheimer's Prevention Program" | Financial Sense
- 5 Things To Ponder: Rising Risk | ZeroHedge
- Grand Jury Decision Unlikely This Weekend As Private Security Move "Guns & Gold" Out Of Ferguson | ZeroHedge
- Every One Wants Dollars (Again) | ZeroHedge
- Politics is Economics in the Week Ahead | ZeroHedge
- Hugh Hendry Live 3: "To Bet Against China Is To Best Against Central Bank Omnipotence" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Surprising Facts About Who Shops Online And On Mobile... | Business Insider
- The FBI Just Arrested Two Guys Accused Of Buying Explosives To Use In Ferguson | Business Insider
- Biden, Erdogan seek to ease narrow differences on Syria | Business Insider
- Jim Cramer on His Dad: 'Our Last Day Together Was Our Best One' | TheStreet.com
- This Anonymous Account Of A UVA Rape Case Is Utterly Heartbreaking | Business Insider
- Joy for Federer as Swiss win Davis Cup | Business Insider
- Albania opens Hoxha's top secret Cold War... | Business Insider