Gold Sudden Drop Provides Opportunity
Gold dropped hard today, and the metal is starting to look attractive again with supports just below. Last month we talked up gold in Gold Breakout of Bullish Wedge.
Gold is hitting resistance that is likely to cool off this advance soon. While some limited gains in Gold are possible in coming days, it may be a good spot to sit back, enjoy the recent profits, and wait for a better entry.
Gold hit resistance levels and today declined in a dramatic fashion. Gold will likely rebound somewhat first, but could settle moderately lower in coming days and test near the support levels as shown. Notice that the up trend for Gold remains intact.
Gold is becoming attractive again, and the next major move could take it up to $2,050.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The “Save Our Swiss Gold” Initiative Is Incompatible With the EUR/CHF Peg | Financial Sense
- Late Night Strategy for Thursday | iBankCoin.com
- And The Biggest Beneficiary Of QE3 Is... | ZeroHedge
- You Should Be on Drugs | iBankCoin.com
- STTG Market Recap October 30, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- First Sell-Side Responses To FOMC Trickle In: "This Should Be A Risk Off Trade" | ZeroHedge
- Kill The Shorts | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Modi Madness Catapults India Stocks To Record Highs | Business Insider
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Just Came Out As Gay (AAPL) | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Here's Proof That Graphs Are Key To Convincing People Of Your Argument | Business Insider
- GOLD BREAKS $1,200 | Business Insider
- Here's The Maserati That Will Help The Brand Bust Out In The US | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek