Hold the Phone Crocs Hits 52-week Low
Mastery said wait until a 52-week low on Crocs Inc (CROX), well mission accomplished.
Last week we mentioned Crocs in Cool Stocks at Reduced Prices (MSFT, CROX) and didn't want you to make a move until CROX crashed. Just like clockwork, CROX shares hit $14.55 today and have since recovered to $14.65.
Masters you can now consider a small position in the nurse shoe maker. Crocs and Jerry have a ton in common, behold...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Atypical Global Recovery Underway | Financial Sense
- Careful Shorting the Precious Metals and Miners Here | iBankCoin.com
- Herbalife Hires PWC As New Accountant; Will Reaudit 2010, 2011 And 2012 | ZeroHedge
- Apple Meets The "Fairness Doctrine", Is Set To Pay A Whole Lot More In Taxes | ZeroHedge
- Eric Holder Admits To First Americans Killed By Drone Strikes | ZeroHedge
- So You Want To Work In JPMorgan's Legendary Gold Vault? This Is Your Chance | ZeroHedge
- Trade Policy and Economic Decline | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Incredible Footage Of China Demolishing Miles Of Elevated Road In Just A Few Seconds | Business Insider
- Why There Are So Many Tornadoes In Oklahoma | Business Insider
- United Dominates Newark, Thanks to People Express | TheStreet.com
- VMware Is Bringing SAP's Lightning-Fast Database, HANA, To It's Brand New Cloud... | Business Insider
- MOBILE INSIGHTS: The Mobile Payment Wars Heat Up Again | Business Insider
- Will The New Xbox One Be A Hit? (MSFT) | Business Insider
- How Prada Grew Its Brand Value Faster Than Any Other Last Year | Business Insider