Hold the Phone Crocs Hits 52-week Low
Mastery said wait until a 52-week low on Crocs Inc (CROX), well mission accomplished.
Last week we mentioned Crocs in Cool Stocks at Reduced Prices (MSFT, CROX) and didn't want you to make a move until CROX crashed. Just like clockwork, CROX shares hit $14.55 today and have since recovered to $14.65.
Masters you can now consider a small position in the nurse shoe maker. Crocs and Jerry have a ton in common, behold...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Obama Administration Confirms Obamacare Premiums Will Surge By 25% In 2017 | ZeroHedge
- "Pre-Crime" Returns To America With New Airbnb Law | ZeroHedge
- While Presidential Election Takes Focus, US Economy Slips Further | Financial Sense
- Stocks Are Not Long Term Investment Vehicles (Video) | ZeroHedge
- The Big Leap – Double-Digit Earnings Growth in 2017? | Financial Sense
- This Is How WaPo's Latest Poll Gave Hillary A 12 Point Advantage Over Trump | ZeroHedge
- Larry Lindsey Silences CNBC: "The Most Dangerous Candidate Is The One The Media Is Paying The Least Attention To" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- This worm-like robot is under development for robotic surgery | Business Insider
- The contest to control the South China Sea just... | Business Insider
- 8 countries with the highest quality of life | Business Insider
- Stop going online if you wake up and can't get back to sleep — it's not helping... | Business Insider
- 7 ways to stop over-thinking everything in your life | Business Insider
- Conservative internet sensation Tomi Lahren suggests Clintons were involved in murders | Business Insider