Hold the Phone Crocs Hits 52-week Low
Mastery said wait until a 52-week low on Crocs Inc (CROX), well mission accomplished.
Last week we mentioned Crocs in Cool Stocks at Reduced Prices (MSFT, CROX) and didn't want you to make a move until CROX crashed. Just like clockwork, CROX shares hit $14.55 today and have since recovered to $14.65.
Masters you can now consider a small position in the nurse shoe maker. Crocs and Jerry have a ton in common, behold...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- How Do You Justify Consuming ExxonMobil’s Oil? | Financial Sense
- "Holy Grail" HFT Firm Virtu Questioned By NY AG | ZeroHedge
- Retail Sales Surge on Spring Thaw | Financial Sense
- U.S. Consumer Spending: A Positive Surprise! | Financial Sense
- "Timestamp Fraud": A Rigged Market Explained In One Simple Animation | ZeroHedge
- New Jobless Claims Plunge to 300K, Much Better Than Forecast | Financial Sense
- The Next Shoe Just Dropped: Court Denies Attorney-Client Privilege | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 10 Things In Tech You Need To Know This Morning (ZNGA, MSFT) | Business Insider
- Markets Rise In Asia | Business Insider
- SpaceX's Second Attempt To Launch Dragon Spacecraft Was Successful | Business Insider
- Here's The 'SUV Coupe' Mercedes-Benz Made To Battle BMW [PHOTOS] | Business Insider
- TaskRabbit Will Let You Spend Half An Hour With A Bunny Today | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the Day 04/10... | StreetInsider.com