Hold the Phone Crocs Hits 52-week Low
Mastery said wait until a 52-week low on Crocs Inc (CROX), well mission accomplished.
Last week we mentioned Crocs in Cool Stocks at Reduced Prices (MSFT, CROX) and didn't want you to make a move until CROX crashed. Just like clockwork, CROX shares hit $14.55 today and have since recovered to $14.65.
Masters you can now consider a small position in the nurse shoe maker. Crocs and Jerry have a ton in common, behold...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 5 Things To Ponder: Market Soup | ZeroHedge
- It Just Cost Deutsche Bank $25,000 Per Employee To Keep Its Libor Manipulating Bankers Out Of Jail | ZeroHedge
- Is the Death of the US Bull Market Imminent? | Financial Sense
- Presenting De-Dollarization In One Simple Map | ZeroHedge
- Volume Data Have Eased One Concern | Financial Sense
- It's A Mania - Behold The Red Chips And The Big Macs | ZeroHedge
- American Assault Death Exceptionalism | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- THE PROGRAMMATIC-ADVERTISING... | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- The 10 things in advertising you need to know today | Business Insider
- The coolest thing in the Apple Watch box — aside from the watch — is the plug (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Turkey, world leaders remember Gallipoli battle centenary... | Business Insider
- Comcast ends $45 bn bid for Time Warner Cable | Business Insider
- Steve Wynn won't have to deal with his ex-wife on the Wynn Resorts board anymore | Business Insider