Hold the Phone Crocs Hits 52-week Low
Mastery said wait until a 52-week low on Crocs Inc (CROX), well mission accomplished.
Last week we mentioned Crocs in Cool Stocks at Reduced Prices (MSFT, CROX) and didn't want you to make a move until CROX crashed. Just like clockwork, CROX shares hit $14.55 today and have since recovered to $14.65.
Masters you can now consider a small position in the nurse shoe maker. Crocs and Jerry have a ton in common, behold...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Ebola Fears Take Shine Off Panic-Buying Surge In Stocks | ZeroHedge
- Institutional Fish: "It's All Just A Pretend Game" | ZeroHedge
- The 2014 Stealth Bear Market – A Transition or a Top? | Financial Sense
- Night Owl Open Forum | iBankCoin.com
- Is This the Beginning of a New Bear Market? Important Signs to Watch | Financial Sense
- "It's Very Extreme" - Drought & Drug Cartels Drain California's Aquifers At Record Rate | ZeroHedge
- What Unilever just Said About Consumers Around the World: “It’s Really Tough out There” | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How Video Game 'Alien Isolation' Reunited The Original Film Cast 35... | Business Insider
- Fannie, Freddie Bulls Finding New Reasons to Get Behind the Stock | TheStreet.com
- Canada faces jihadist threat after home-grown attacks | Business Insider
- 'John Wick' Is Keanu Reeves' Best Movie Since 'The Matrix' | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- This Incredible Star-Shaped Superyacht Will Cost Half A Billion Dollars | Business Insider
- The Genius Behind The Apple Store Wants To Help You... | Business Insider