Hold the Phone Crocs Hits 52-week Low
Mastery said wait until a 52-week low on Crocs Inc (CROX), well mission accomplished.
Last week we mentioned Crocs in Cool Stocks at Reduced Prices (MSFT, CROX) and didn't want you to make a move until CROX crashed. Just like clockwork, CROX shares hit $14.55 today and have since recovered to $14.65.
Masters you can now consider a small position in the nurse shoe maker. Crocs and Jerry have a ton in common, behold...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Iran Openly Flouts Obama, Launches New Ballistic Missile | ZeroHedge
- Calm Before the Storm? | Financial Sense
- Oil Stumbles Below $49 As Goldman Warns "Lower For Even Longer" | ZeroHedge
- Chinese Regulator Proposes Ban On High-Frequency Trading | ZeroHedge
- The Fingerpointing Begins: House Armed Services Chairman Slams Obama's Syria Policy | ZeroHedge
- October Macro Update: Employment Wasn't Surprisingly Weak | Financial Sense
- Fed Quietly Revises Total US Debt From 330% To 350% Of GDP, After "Discovering" Another $2.7 Trillion In Debt | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Aaron Rodgers threw his first interception at Lambeau Field in 3 years | Business Insider
- EU aviation agency issues safety note over Caspian... | Business Insider
- Asian stocks higher after Wall Street gains | Business Insider
- Time Warner CEO Jeff Bewkes will speak at IGNITION 2015 | Business Insider
- With Grier suspended, No. 8 Florida will learn about... | Business Insider
- Alford's INT return lifts Falcons past Redskins 25-... | Business Insider
- LEADING OFF: Kershaw on 3 days' rest, Cubs a win from... | Business Insider