Hold the Phone Crocs Hits 52-week Low
Mastery said wait until a 52-week low on Crocs Inc (CROX), well mission accomplished.
Last week we mentioned Crocs in Cool Stocks at Reduced Prices (MSFT, CROX) and didn't want you to make a move until CROX crashed. Just like clockwork, CROX shares hit $14.55 today and have since recovered to $14.65.
Masters you can now consider a small position in the nurse shoe maker. Crocs and Jerry have a ton in common, behold...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Consensus Building for 2016 Stock Market Bubble, Crash | Financial Sense
- US May Send Military Aid To Ukraine; Accuses Russia Of Violating Nuclear Arms Treaty With ICBM Launch | ZeroHedge
- Doing Channel Checks Into El Pollo Loco | iBankCoin.com
- Will Argentina’s Debt Crisis Rock the Global Markets? | Financial Sense
- Yamada on Market Top, Multi-Year Breakouts in Tech Stocks, and Downtrend in Gold | Financial Sense
- THe SCHLoCK HeaRD RouND THe WoRLD... | ZeroHedge
- 2 Year Paper Prices At Highest Yield Since May 2011; Directs Tumble, Dealers Surge | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- World War I Began 100 Years Ago Today — This GIF Shows How It Became A Global... | Business Insider
- The Argument For Obama Working With Assad Against ISIS Just Got A Lot Weaker | Business Insider
- Japan Unleashed Abenomics A Year And A Half Ago — Here's How It's Going | Business Insider
- Storm Chaser Mike Hollingshead Reveals His 16 Most Incredible Photos | Business Insider
- Afghanistan Is Awash In Tens Of Thousands Of Unaccountable US Weapons | Business Insider
- Corporate Profit Margins Are Getting Ever Fatter | Business Insider
- New York Has A New 'Millionaire Lair' For The Hard-Partying Elite | Business Insider