Hold the Phone Crocs Hits 52-week Low
Mastery said wait until a 52-week low on Crocs Inc (CROX), well mission accomplished.
Last week we mentioned Crocs in Cool Stocks at Reduced Prices (MSFT, CROX) and didn't want you to make a move until CROX crashed. Just like clockwork, CROX shares hit $14.55 today and have since recovered to $14.65.
Masters you can now consider a small position in the nurse shoe maker. Crocs and Jerry have a ton in common, behold...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Frontrunning: February 4 | ZeroHedge
- Volcano Erupts "Spectacularly" 50km From Japanese Nuclear Plant | ZeroHedge
- Eric Hadik on Gold, Oil, and Stocks; Sees Accelerating Crash Cycles in 2016 | Financial Sense
- The Cozy Relationship Between The Treasury And The Fed | ZeroHedge
- When Mother Market Force Takes Over Central Banking! Watch Rates Rise Even Though the Fed Doesn't | ZeroHedge
- Pros & Cons Of Obama's $10/Barrel Oil Tax | ZeroHedge
- Hilsenrath's Take: March Rate Hike In Limbo, But "Fed Was Expecting A Slowdown" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- An 18-year-old phenomenon drove a Formula 1 car down a... | Business Insider
- How NBA star Steph Curry hacks his nervous system | Business Insider
- CREDIT SUISSE CEO: 'The doomsday scenarios are not... | Business Insider
- There's only one sequel the Coen brothers want to make — and it's not... | Business Insider
- Two engineers brilliantly redesigned the beer pong cup | Business Insider
- 10 things you need to know before the opening bell (SPY, SPX, QQQ, DIA,... | Business Insider
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek