Hold the Phone Crocs Hits 52-week Low
Mastery said wait until a 52-week low on Crocs Inc (CROX), well mission accomplished.
Last week we mentioned Crocs in Cool Stocks at Reduced Prices (MSFT, CROX) and didn't want you to make a move until CROX crashed. Just like clockwork, CROX shares hit $14.55 today and have since recovered to $14.65.
Masters you can now consider a small position in the nurse shoe maker. Crocs and Jerry have a ton in common, behold...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- IRA Contributions Hit Record High As Unpatriotic Americans "Save More, Pay Off Debt, Spend Less" | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap July 24, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- Confused Hamas Demands Truce But Only On Its Terms | ZeroHedge
- Head Doctor Fighting Africa's "Out Of Control" Ebola Epidemic Contracts The Virus | ZeroHedge
- GM Announces Another 718K Recalls, Bringing 2014 Total To Nearly 30 Million | ZeroHedge
- Five Stocks Wrapped in Today’s Bacon | iBankCoin.com
- REMINDER: ALL THE MAMACITAS LOVE A MAN WITH A VERYKOOL | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- CISCO CEO JOHN CHAMBERS OPENS UP — An Interview With One Of The Most Important People... | Business Insider
- 3 Stocks Rising on Unusual Volume | TheStreet.com
- German Business Confidence Continues To Fall | Business Insider
- Here's Why Everyone's Trashing Today's Awesome Jobs Report | Business Insider
- NASCAR Is In Big Trouble As Team Values Continue To Shrink | Business Insider
- Cisco CEO: I Don't Need To Sign A Pledge To Give To Charity (CSCO) | Business Insider
- Greg Maddux Was A 'Sick' Prankster Who Tormented Teammates In The Locker Room | Business Insider