Hold the Phone Crocs Hits 52-week Low
Mastery said wait until a 52-week low on Crocs Inc (CROX), well mission accomplished.
Last week we mentioned Crocs in Cool Stocks at Reduced Prices (MSFT, CROX) and didn't want you to make a move until CROX crashed. Just like clockwork, CROX shares hit $14.55 today and have since recovered to $14.65.
Masters you can now consider a small position in the nurse shoe maker. Crocs and Jerry have a ton in common, behold...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 50% Profit Growth and Historical Realities | Financial Sense
- Ukraine's Military Mobilizes, Prepares For Combat: Trucks, APCs, SAMs, Tanks Rolling Out | ZeroHedge
- Guest Post: Is US Losing The New Cold War? | ZeroHedge
- Stalemates and Skulls | iBankCoin.com
- Payrolls Up 175K, Jobless Rate Climbs to 6.7% | Financial Sense
- Can the Rally in Global Commodities Be Sustained? | Financial Sense
- Gazprom Warns Of "Repetition Of 2009 Gas Situation" In Ukraine | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Why You Should Never Let Your Employees Know You’re Stressed | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- John Oliver Mocks Breaking News In First Trailer For HBO Show... | Business Insider
- Startup Employees Think They Are Going To Get Rich — Then A Horror Story Like This... | Business Insider
- Here Are All The Reasons Why People Are Skeptical Of The Newsweek Bitcoin Story | Business Insider
- Oil Slicks Spotted In South China Sea Thought To Be From Missing Malaysia... | Business Insider
- Uber Spent A Ridiculous Amount Of Money To Fix Up Its New Office Space In San Francisco... | Business Insider