Hold the Phone Crocs Hits 52-week Low
Mastery said wait until a 52-week low on Crocs Inc (CROX), well mission accomplished.
Last week we mentioned Crocs in Cool Stocks at Reduced Prices (MSFT, CROX) and didn't want you to make a move until CROX crashed. Just like clockwork, CROX shares hit $14.55 today and have since recovered to $14.65.
Masters you can now consider a small position in the nurse shoe maker. Crocs and Jerry have a ton in common, behold...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Signs That The Economy Is Weakening | ZeroHedge
- Drink Up World: The 4 Companies That Control Global Whiskey Production | ZeroHedge
- Utilities Leading the Market Higher | Financial Sense
- "Looks Like I'll Be Able To Retire Comfortably At Age 91" | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap Jan 30, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
- A Sublime Harmony of Mathematical Precision (SHOMP) | iBankCoin.com
- According To Citi, Small Hedge Funds May Have No Choice But To Become Paper Traders On Twitter | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This is what happens when Magnus Carlsen... | Business Insider
- Amazon surprises market with $214 mln quarterly profit | Business Insider
- Ivanka Trump Shares 3 Tips For Achieving Massive Success | Business Insider
- STOCKS TUMBLE, OIL SPIKES, SHAKE SHACK GOES NUTS: Here's what you need to know (DIA, SPY,... | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Eurogroup chief warns Greece against 'ignoring... | Business Insider
- This Website Will Turn Your Tweets Into Poetry | Business Insider