Hold the Phone Crocs Hits 52-week Low
Mastery said wait until a 52-week low on Crocs Inc (CROX), well mission accomplished.
Last week we mentioned Crocs in Cool Stocks at Reduced Prices (MSFT, CROX) and didn't want you to make a move until CROX crashed. Just like clockwork, CROX shares hit $14.55 today and have since recovered to $14.65.
Masters you can now consider a small position in the nurse shoe maker. Crocs and Jerry have a ton in common, behold...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Meet The Kagans: Seeking War To The End Of The World | ZeroHedge
- Elon Musk Is Preparing For The Killer Robot Wars Of Tomorrow | ZeroHedge
- Are Gold Investors Finally Capitulating? | Financial Sense
- SMOKED | iBankCoin.com
- Busiest Day of Q2 Earnings Season | Financial Sense
- Productivity and Modern-Day Horse Manure | Financial Sense
- Central Banks Ready To Panic - Again | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Animated map shows how major religions spread around the world | Business Insider
- Obama blasts Mike Huckabee: He's trying to 'push Mr. Trump out... | Business Insider
- Unusual 11 Mid-... | StreetInsider.com
- Fiat Chrysler says to pay record $90mn for recall lapses | Business Insider
- The music you like says a lot about how your brain processes information | Business Insider
- Chinese stocks are getting obliterated again — the worst day since 2007 | Business Insider
- Vettel wins for Bianchi and Ferrari on emotionally-... | Business Insider