Hold the Phone Crocs Hits 52-week Low
Mastery said wait until a 52-week low on Crocs Inc (CROX), well mission accomplished.
Last week we mentioned Crocs in Cool Stocks at Reduced Prices (MSFT, CROX) and didn't want you to make a move until CROX crashed. Just like clockwork, CROX shares hit $14.55 today and have since recovered to $14.65.
Masters you can now consider a small position in the nurse shoe maker. Crocs and Jerry have a ton in common, behold...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Today Might Be a Super Gay Day | iBankCoin.com
- Why We're Poorer: Inflation And Deflation Are Now Globalized | ZeroHedge
- 3 Things Worth Thinking About | ZeroHedge
- How Well Does the CPI Measure Individuals’ Health Care Burden? | Financial Sense
- Oil Residue The Size Of Rhode Island Covers Gulf Of Mexico Seafloor In Macondo Well Disaster Aftermath | ZeroHedge
- Low Oil Prices Hurting U.S. Shale Operations | Financial Sense
- Japan Reacts to Worsening Fukushima Disaster By ... Reopening Nuclear Plant Next to Active Volcano Which Is About to Blow | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Orbital Sciences Shares Crash After Its Unmanned Rocket Explodes (ORB) | Business Insider
- Russia offers US space station help after rocket explodes... | Business Insider
- Rose targets career-high ranking at BMW Masters golf | Business Insider
- Terrible Things Happen All Of The Time And The Stock Market Keeps Going Up | Business Insider
- First class Murray books ticket to London | Business Insider
- How To Manage Every Personality Type | Business Insider
- Former NBA Star Gilbert Arenas Finally Sells DC Mansion For $2.8... | Business Insider