Hold the Phone Crocs Hits 52-week Low
Mastery said wait until a 52-week low on Crocs Inc (CROX), well mission accomplished.
Last week we mentioned Crocs in Cool Stocks at Reduced Prices (MSFT, CROX) and didn't want you to make a move until CROX crashed. Just like clockwork, CROX shares hit $14.55 today and have since recovered to $14.65.
Masters you can now consider a small position in the nurse shoe maker. Crocs and Jerry have a ton in common, behold...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- When Stock Buybacks Go Horribly Wrong | ZeroHedge
- The End Game Continues: Austria Repatriates Gold | ZeroHedge
- Using Logic, Facts, & Basic Math? - You Are A "Doomer" | ZeroHedge
- "Graccident" Will Trigger The Demise Of The ECB And The World's Toxic Regime Of Keynesian Central Banking | ZeroHedge
- Guest Post: Cuba - Figuring Out Pieces Of The Puzzle | ZeroHedge
- Putin Slams US Over FIFA Arrests: "Another Blatant Attempt By The US To Meddle Outside Its Jurisdiction" | ZeroHedge
- Secular Versus Cyclical: Notes From SIC 2015 | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Afghan police end Taliban siege of Kabul guesthouse | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- Meet the youngest participant in the Scripps... | Business Insider
- Payments security is undergoing a revolution and Apple Pay is leading the way | Business Insider
- How to make texting on your iPhone as private as possible | Business Insider
- German consumer confidence hits 13.5-year high | Business Insider
- Dollar soars to 124.25 yen, highest in more than 12 years... | Business Insider