Hold the Phone Crocs Hits 52-week Low
Mastery said wait until a 52-week low on Crocs Inc (CROX), well mission accomplished.
Last week we mentioned Crocs in Cool Stocks at Reduced Prices (MSFT, CROX) and didn't want you to make a move until CROX crashed. Just like clockwork, CROX shares hit $14.55 today and have since recovered to $14.65.
Masters you can now consider a small position in the nurse shoe maker. Crocs and Jerry have a ton in common, behold...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Bitcoin Universe Explained | ZeroHedge
- WTF Headline Of The Day: Anti-Gun Police Chief Urges Public To "Take Out" Active Gunmen If Possible | ZeroHedge
- China's Plunge Protection Team Now Owns 6% Of The Entire Chinese Stock Market | ZeroHedge
- Black Friday Stock Sale Dip-Buyers Ignore China, Credit, Commodity Carnage | ZeroHedge
- Serial Bubbles Mean Serial Crashes... and the Next One Will DWARF 2008 | ZeroHedge
- And The 'Fakest' Country In The World Is... | ZeroHedge
- How Turkey Exports ISIS Oil To The World: The Scientific Evidence | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Latest: 2 children killed in collision in South Dallas... | Business Insider
- Googler: Top execs like Larry Page and Sundar Pichai are all around... | Business Insider
- Scientists finally figured out why Rosetta's comet looks like a duck | Business Insider
- USC rolls past No. 22 UCLA 40-21, takes Pac-12 South title... | Business Insider
- Blackhawks score twice in final minutes, beat Ducks in OT... | Business Insider
- Take these 4 steps to make any argument productive | Business Insider
- Gut wins Aspen giant slalom after Shiffrin fall | Business Insider