Hold the Phone Crocs Hits 52-week Low
Mastery said wait until a 52-week low on Crocs Inc (CROX), well mission accomplished.
Last week we mentioned Crocs in Cool Stocks at Reduced Prices (MSFT, CROX) and didn't want you to make a move until CROX crashed. Just like clockwork, CROX shares hit $14.55 today and have since recovered to $14.65.
Masters you can now consider a small position in the nurse shoe maker. Crocs and Jerry have a ton in common, behold...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- How to Link Australian Iron With Marine le Pen | Financial Sense
- How Can You Have a Recovery Without Jobs Creators? | ZeroHedge
- Stocks, Bond Yields Drop After Rosengren-IBM-Oil Triple-Whammy | ZeroHedge
- Dummies Guide To President Obama's Early Warning System | ZeroHedge
- Short Seller Caught On Tape | iBankCoin.com
- The Ultimate Carry Trade: U.S. Banks Buying Treasuries | Financial Sense
- Let This Be a Lesson to You | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: The Bulls Are Back in Charge | TheStreet.com
- Alibaba stock sale lifts Yahoo profit | Business Insider
- Emerging Start-... | Business Insider
- Here's Why Kobe Bryant Cold Calls Other Celebrities | Business Insider
- 12 Books That Jeff Bezos Thinks Everyone Should Read | Business Insider
- Here’s One Reason Why Apple Is Not Giving Up On The iPad Despite Its Dropping Sales... | Business Insider
- Everything About The Way We Teach Math Is Wrong | Business Insider