Hold the Phone Crocs Hits 52-week Low
Mastery said wait until a 52-week low on Crocs Inc (CROX), well mission accomplished.
Last week we mentioned Crocs in Cool Stocks at Reduced Prices (MSFT, CROX) and didn't want you to make a move until CROX crashed. Just like clockwork, CROX shares hit $14.55 today and have since recovered to $14.65.
Masters you can now consider a small position in the nurse shoe maker. Crocs and Jerry have a ton in common, behold...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Stocks Churn as Earnings & Election Anxiety Grows | Financial Sense
- Black Panther Party Leader Blasts Billary: "Democrats Are Pimping Us Politically, Promising Everything, Giving Nothing" | ZeroHedge
- WTF Headline Of The Day: UND Offers Students "Social-Justice-Themed" Housing Option | ZeroHedge
- Kurt Kallaus: Slow Growth Persists but US Recession Likely Still Years Away | Financial Sense
- A Typical Pattern Shows We’re Headed for Recession | Financial Sense
- The Darwin Awards For Nations | ZeroHedge
- “Why Case Against Gold Is Wrong” - James Rickards | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Snapchat is making it easier to create your own geofilters | Business Insider
- The 6 best items on Chipotle's secret menu | Business Insider
- This obscure road sign mechanism could save your life in a car accident | Business Insider
- See inside this vertical farm where 65,000 pounds of lettuce grow each... | Business Insider
- The HPV vaccine has cut infections by up to 90% in... | Business Insider
- How I traveled to 8 countries in Europe and Asia with... | Business Insider
- Kim Dotcom wants to livestream his legal battle against the... | Business Insider