Hold the Phone Crocs Hits 52-week Low
Mastery said wait until a 52-week low on Crocs Inc (CROX), well mission accomplished.
Last week we mentioned Crocs in Cool Stocks at Reduced Prices (MSFT, CROX) and didn't want you to make a move until CROX crashed. Just like clockwork, CROX shares hit $14.55 today and have since recovered to $14.65.
Masters you can now consider a small position in the nurse shoe maker. Crocs and Jerry have a ton in common, behold...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Next Domino Falls As Predicted... Here's What Comes Next | ZeroHedge
- Georgia Accuses Homeland Security Of Attempting To Hack State's Election Database | ZeroHedge
- Saxo Bank's 10 Outrageous Predictions For 2017: Brexit Never Happens, Bitcoin Surges, Fed Folds | ZeroHedge
- JPMorgan, HSBC, Credit Agricole "Bank Cartel" Fined $521 Million For Euribor Rigging | ZeroHedge
- Why Is China So Upset About Trump’s Taiwan Call – And Could It Lead to War? | Financial Sense
- Global Equity Euphoria Prepares To Meet Mario Draghi | ZeroHedge
- Hillary Reemerges, Slams "Dangerous Epidemic" Of Fake News | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The SEC might be about to wade into a war between Wall Street... | Business Insider
- 'Hairspray Live!' hit a new ratings low for NBC's musicals | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- 11 tech trends that will define 2017 | Business Insider
- 9 gifts and gadgets for the avid reader in your life | Business Insider
- This futuristic lamp can do everything an Amazon Echo does (AMZN, GE) | Business Insider
- Here's what it's like to use Webpass, the high-speed internet provider... | Business Insider