Hold the Phone Crocs Hits 52-week Low
Mastery said wait until a 52-week low on Crocs Inc (CROX), well mission accomplished.
Last week we mentioned Crocs in Cool Stocks at Reduced Prices (MSFT, CROX) and didn't want you to make a move until CROX crashed. Just like clockwork, CROX shares hit $14.55 today and have since recovered to $14.65.
Masters you can now consider a small position in the nurse shoe maker. Crocs and Jerry have a ton in common, behold...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Traders Are Panic-Buying Colombian Pesos | ZeroHedge
- What Happens When A Company, Or An Economy, Can’t Squeeze Any More Juice Out Of The Lemon | ZeroHedge
- When the Story Breaks | Financial Sense
- Treasury Yields Are Tumbling | ZeroHedge
- Why the $20 Oil Predictions Are Wrong | Financial Sense
- The Greatest Con Job In Central Banking History | ZeroHedge
- The 1% Rule for Creating All Habits | Altucher Confidential
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- J.K. Rowling just filled 'Harry Potter' fans with anguish in... | Business Insider
- Black Lives Matter: 'We will continue to engage the candidates' | Business Insider
- Sarah Palin defends Donald Trump: 'WTH, LAMESTREAM MEDIA!... | Business Insider
- China fears keep markets on edge as stocks rally | Business Insider
- How to become a mind reader to get ahead in your career | Business Insider
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- Turkish planes hit IS in Syria with coalition for first... | Business Insider