Hold the Phone Crocs Hits 52-week Low
Mastery said wait until a 52-week low on Crocs Inc (CROX), well mission accomplished.
Last week we mentioned Crocs in Cool Stocks at Reduced Prices (MSFT, CROX) and didn't want you to make a move until CROX crashed. Just like clockwork, CROX shares hit $14.55 today and have since recovered to $14.65.
Masters you can now consider a small position in the nurse shoe maker. Crocs and Jerry have a ton in common, behold...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Guest Post: Is US Losing The New Cold War? | ZeroHedge
- Ukrainian Stereotyping Caption Contest | ZeroHedge
- The Five Elements to Understanding the Truth About Everything | ZeroHedge
- And the Winner Is… | iBankCoin.com
- Meanwhile In Socialist Utopia... | ZeroHedge
- To Celebrate The Bull Market Anniversary, Sbarro Files Second Bankruptcy In Three Years | ZeroHedge
- Stocks: October 2007 vs. March 2014 | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This Amazing Video From Space Could Change The Game For Hedge Funds | Business Insider
- Sarah Palin Remixed Dr. Seuss In A Speech That Showed She Can Still Thrill The Conservative Base... | Business Insider
- Syrian Government Accused Of 'Numerous War Crimes... | Business Insider
- Could a Smartwatch Be Apple, Intel's Next Big Flop? | TheStreet.com
- Here's A Concept Video For What Apple Could Do With The iPhone 6 (AAPL) | Business Insider
- How The 1% Travel To SXSW | Business Insider
- More Than 40 Arrested After UMass Party Spins Out Of Control | Business Insider