Hold the Phone Crocs Hits 52-week Low
Mastery said wait until a 52-week low on Crocs Inc (CROX), well mission accomplished.
Last week we mentioned Crocs in Cool Stocks at Reduced Prices (MSFT, CROX) and didn't want you to make a move until CROX crashed. Just like clockwork, CROX shares hit $14.55 today and have since recovered to $14.65.
Masters you can now consider a small position in the nurse shoe maker. Crocs and Jerry have a ton in common, behold...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- In A Free Market, No Profit Is "Excessive" | ZeroHedge
- Proposed Tax Changes and How to Benefit from Them | Financial Sense
- After Trump 'Slip-Up', Transition Team Confirms Jets' Owner Johnson To Be UK Ambassador | ZeroHedge
- Initial Claims Crash To 44 Year Lows But Over 700,000 More People Are On Jobless Benefits Since Trump Was Elected | ZeroHedge
- Nothing Is Real: When Reality TV Programming Masquerades As Politics | ZeroHedge
- NY Fed President Dudley Thinks A New Housing Bubble Is A Perfect Cure For Soft Retail Sales | ZeroHedge
- Gold Stalls at $1205 as Chinese New Year Approaches | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- China is stopping 103 coal power projects as part of its move toward more... | Business Insider
- Trump won't move White House briefing room but says he will 'pick the... | Business Insider
- Pick up a great Timex watch for $70 — and more of today's best deals from around... | Business Insider
- TRUMP TWEETS BACK AT NBC: Companies are adding US jobs 'because of me!' | Business Insider
- Israel upgrades missile defenses with Israel 'Star Wars' interceptor system | Business Insider
- DARPA is demonstrating a robotic co-pilot for planes and helicopters | Business Insider
- This is the ideal financial reporting tempo for a VC-backed... | Business Insider