Hold the Phone Crocs Hits 52-week Low
Mastery said wait until a 52-week low on Crocs Inc (CROX), well mission accomplished.
Last week we mentioned Crocs in Cool Stocks at Reduced Prices (MSFT, CROX) and didn't want you to make a move until CROX crashed. Just like clockwork, CROX shares hit $14.55 today and have since recovered to $14.65.
Masters you can now consider a small position in the nurse shoe maker. Crocs and Jerry have a ton in common, behold...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Monetary Policies Misunderstood | Financial Sense
- Shariah Gold Cometh – $2 Trillion In Assets “Could Send Price Soaring” | ZeroHedge
- An Open Letter To Those Disappointed By 'Both' US Presidential Candidates | ZeroHedge
- China Unleashes SPR (Strategic Porcine Reserve) As Pork Price Surge Threatens Social Unrest | ZeroHedge
- Natural Gas is Sexy Once Again from a Macro Fundamentals Standpoint (Video) | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: May 4 | ZeroHedge
- 3 "Reality-Check" Charts For America As Initial Jobless Claims Spike Most In 16 Months | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- There was one winner in the $100 million Uber settlement | Business Insider
- The steroid era of startups is over — here's what 8 top VCs think will... | Business Insider
- Why America can't quit the drug war | Business Insider
- 9 signs you aren't saving enough money | Business Insider
- Five must-know retail trends in mobile and social marketing... | Business Insider
- This critical group is taking VR very seriously | Business Insider
- Why I give my employees $1,000 to do whatever they want | Business Insider