Hold the Phone Crocs Hits 52-week Low
Mastery said wait until a 52-week low on Crocs Inc (CROX), well mission accomplished.
Last week we mentioned Crocs in Cool Stocks at Reduced Prices (MSFT, CROX) and didn't want you to make a move until CROX crashed. Just like clockwork, CROX shares hit $14.55 today and have since recovered to $14.65.
Masters you can now consider a small position in the nurse shoe maker. Crocs and Jerry have a ton in common, behold...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- StockTradingToGo v1.0 Launches TODAY | FundMyMutualFund
- New Orders Drop Most Since July Led By Plunge In Defense | ZeroHedge
- This Is Your Economy... On Drugs | ZeroHedge
- Deutsche Bank Exits Commodity Trading, Fires 200 | ZeroHedge
- Europe Fines 8 Banks €1.7 Billion For Rate Rigging In Largest Ever Cartel Penalty In History | ZeroHedge
- A Dogmatic Slumber | Financial Sense
- Brazil: Is This Emerging Market Now a Buying Opportunity? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Markets Have Stopped The Bleeding, For Now | Business Insider
- This Is, Quite Simply, The Biggest Endorsement That Bitcoin Has Ever Received | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- Planned Layoffs By US Companies Fell In November | Business Insider
- A New Picture Has Surfaced Of Kid Marissa Mayer – She's Wearing A Beanie Hat! (... | Business Insider
- Nelson Mandela's Party Could Be Screwed Without Him | Business Insider
- The 'Circle Of Competence' Theory Will Help You Make Vastly Smarter Decisions... | Business Insider