Hold the Phone Crocs Hits 52-week Low
Mastery said wait until a 52-week low on Crocs Inc (CROX), well mission accomplished.
Last week we mentioned Crocs in Cool Stocks at Reduced Prices (MSFT, CROX) and didn't want you to make a move until CROX crashed. Just like clockwork, CROX shares hit $14.55 today and have since recovered to $14.65.
Masters you can now consider a small position in the nurse shoe maker. Crocs and Jerry have a ton in common, behold...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The More They Stay The Same | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Turmoil To End Q2 With Worst Run Since Lehman | ZeroHedge
- Nature Rebounds | Financial Sense
- Greek Contagion Uncontained: Portugal Bond Risk Spikes Most In Over 7 Years | ZeroHedge
- Growing Concerns Over Tomorrow’s Leap Second | ZeroHedge
- "Retired" Dallas Fed Chief Joins Barclays As "Senior Advisor" | ZeroHedge
- China Makes It Official, Launches The Bank That Humiliated Washington | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Why ZIP codes have 5 numbers — and what they each mean | Business Insider
- 28 dead in attack on Shiites in Yemen claimed by IS | Business Insider
- A stunning number of new 'legal high' drugs are being discovered | Business Insider
- Robert Redford sees 'last chance' to fix climate | Business Insider
- Ocado revealed its secret behind its sales surge | Business Insider
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- One of the last things Jerry Yang did at Yahoo helped turn him into a... | Business Insider