Hold the Phone Crocs Hits 52-week Low
Mastery said wait until a 52-week low on Crocs Inc (CROX), well mission accomplished.
Last week we mentioned Crocs in Cool Stocks at Reduced Prices (MSFT, CROX) and didn't want you to make a move until CROX crashed. Just like clockwork, CROX shares hit $14.55 today and have since recovered to $14.65.
Masters you can now consider a small position in the nurse shoe maker. Crocs and Jerry have a ton in common, behold...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Why Scotland Has All The Leverage, In One Chart | ZeroHedge
- UK Hints At Next Reserve Currency, To Issue Chinese Yuan-Denominated Bond | ZeroHedge
- How Banks Continue FX Rigging Right Under The SEC's Noses | ZeroHedge
- The Emergence of the U.S. Petro-Dollar | Financial Sense
- It Seems The CME Is Still Rigged | ZeroHedge
- Is Crimea a Short-Term Gain for Putin, but Long-Term Loss for Russia? | Financial Sense
- Scotland’s Independence Could Hurt British Pound | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Cramer Answers Twitter Questions on Alibaba IPO, Yahoo! and Baidu | TheStreet.com
- The White House Is Clarifying Its Top Military Officer's Suggestion... | Business Insider
- Hofman's giant white rabbit damaged by fire in Taiwan | Business Insider
- Giant Eyes And Hooked Tentacles: Meet The Colossal Squid | Business Insider
- The 55 Best Companies For Freelancers | Business Insider
- Here's The Town With The Most Immigrants In Every State | Business Insider
- Skip the Alibaba IPO -- Buy These Bank Stocks Ahead of Earnings Instead | TheStreet.com