Hold the Phone Crocs Hits 52-week Low
Mastery said wait until a 52-week low on Crocs Inc (CROX), well mission accomplished.
Last week we mentioned Crocs in Cool Stocks at Reduced Prices (MSFT, CROX) and didn't want you to make a move until CROX crashed. Just like clockwork, CROX shares hit $14.55 today and have since recovered to $14.65.
Masters you can now consider a small position in the nurse shoe maker. Crocs and Jerry have a ton in common, behold...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Bodies On The Ground" - At Least 7 Injured In Houston, Suspect Down, Bomb Squad Called - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- Conference Board Leading Economic Index Declined in August, Disappoints Expectations | Financial Sense
- "Hell To Pay" - The Final Condition For A Market Crash Is Falling Into Place | ZeroHedge
- 2029 Financial Collapse: Lionel Shriver’s Dystopian Outlook on the US | Financial Sense
- Introducing the Military-Industrial-Elementary School Complex | ZeroHedge
- Will Deutsche Bank's Collapse Be Worse Than Lehman Brothers? | ZeroHedge
- Smoking Hot Wives, Gold, And The Dollar (+ Other Good Stuff) | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The guy who created the iPod and started Nest thinks Detroit is doing it all wrong (F, GM... | Business Insider
- Facebook's go-to management guide dispels a common myth... | Business Insider
- This tiny hedge fund has an incredible track record, and outsiders can't... | Business Insider
- The 3 plays in sports everybody will be talking about today | Business Insider
- Police are still searching for a motive in the... | Business Insider
- A driverless future is coming — but it won't start with... | Business Insider
- Poll shows Trump closing in on Clinton in key battleground state of... | Business Insider