Hold the Phone Crocs Hits 52-week Low
Mastery said wait until a 52-week low on Crocs Inc (CROX), well mission accomplished.
Last week we mentioned Crocs in Cool Stocks at Reduced Prices (MSFT, CROX) and didn't want you to make a move until CROX crashed. Just like clockwork, CROX shares hit $14.55 today and have since recovered to $14.65.
Masters you can now consider a small position in the nurse shoe maker. Crocs and Jerry have a ton in common, behold...
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Initial Jobless Claims Drop Back Under 300k; Continuing Claims Lowest Since June 2007 | ZeroHedge
- A Balancing Act | iBankCoin.com
- US Attempted To Rescue James Foley, Other ISIS Hostages, Failed Because "Hostages Were Not Present" | ZeroHedge
- R&R After the M&A | iBankCoin.com
- Cybercrime’s Global Costs | Financial Sense
- Ten Killed From "Ebola-Like Symptoms" In Africa's Second Largest Country | ZeroHedge
- An Attractive Potential Takeover Target | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Market Wrap: Family Dollar... | StreetInsider.com
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- 10 Things In Tech You Need To Know Today | Business Insider
- Pandora's New Diversity Report Reveals The Company Is Almost 50% Female, But Mostly White... | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com
- Jobless Claims Fall More Than Expected (DIA, SPX, SPY, QQQ) | Business Insider