Christmas Nachos Recipe for All
Christmas Nachos Recipe -- Green and Red tortilla chips are a must, and this time of year you can buy them everywhere. This holiday treat is sure to be welcome at any Christmas Festivus you are attending and tastes even better with an ice cold beer.
Pile on sliced green onions and tomatoes to give it even more holiday appeal and you've got yourself a meal, let's get into the entire recipe as we know you all will dig it. Seasoned ground beef or chicken, refried beans tomato, green onions and melted cheese makes this a Christmas Miracle that will bring joy to boys and girls of all ages. Add in your favorite six back of cold beer, and you don't need anything else for Christmas.
Christmas Nachos Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef or chicken (if you use chicken pan fry then cut into small pieces)
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 3/4 pound processed cheese, cubed
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 (12 ounce) package red and green tortilla chips - check your grocery store's ethnic foods section, they'll have them
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh tomato
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- Apply 5 to 10 shakes of Tapatio Hot Sauce (no substitutionson on this one, its got to be Tapatio)
- Favorite six pack of beer (leave on ice for at least 4 hours)
Cooking Instructions - Don't start until beer has chilled on ice for 4 hours.
Beef - Place ground beef in a large, deep skillet. While cooking, drink one beer. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain and mix in taco seasoning mix and water. Continue cooking 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
Chicken - Same drill here, fry up the chicken in a a large, deep skillet. While cooking, drink two beers, since its chicken. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown, slice the chicken into small pieces after its good and done. Drain and mix in taco seasoning mix and water. Continue cooking 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
Place processed cheese and milk in a small, microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high until melted, 1 to 2 minutes. Stir until blended and smooth.
Place tortilla chips on a large, microwave safe dish. Spread with refried beans. Top with beef and cheese mixtures. Drink another beer. Microwave approximately 2 minutes on high, until the cheese has melted into the beef. Top with tomato and green onions. Serve warm and crack open another beer to enjoy.
Preparation Time: 15 min.
Cooking Time: 10 min. (15 min if chicken)
Ready In: 25 to 30 min.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- PReSiDeNTiaL CHRiSTMaS CHoiCeS... | ZeroHedge
- Secular Stagnation or Temporary Malaise – Which View Is Correct? | Financial Sense
- Energy Stocks & Credit Decouple As Significant "Short Squeeze" Lifts Market | ZeroHedge
- "Ruble Trading To Resume" | ZeroHedge
- Red Flags in Russia | Financial Sense
- Look Who Is Buddy-Buddy With Russia Nowadays | ZeroHedge
- Western Banks Cut Off Liquidity To Russian Entities | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Era Of Cuba's Classic American Cars May Be Coming To An End | Business Insider
- Snapchat CEO's Leaked Emails Tell The Truth About 'Tech... | Business Insider
- Peter Thiel's Fund Is Leading A $75 Million... | Business Insider
- The Army Is Launching A Pair Of Billion-Dollar Surveillance Blimps... | Business Insider
- 20 iPad Apps That Will Make Your Android Friends Jealous | Business Insider
- Aaron Sorkin: Male Film Roles Are More Difficult... | Business Insider
- Putin holds late-night talks on Ukraine with European... | Business Insider