Christmas Nachos Recipe for All
Christmas Nachos Recipe -- Green and Red tortilla chips are a must, and this time of year you can buy them everywhere. This holiday treat is sure to be welcome at any Christmas Festivus you are attending and tastes even better with an ice cold beer.
Pile on sliced green onions and tomatoes to give it even more holiday appeal and you've got yourself a meal, let's get into the entire recipe as we know you all will dig it. Seasoned ground beef or chicken, refried beans tomato, green onions and melted cheese makes this a Christmas Miracle that will bring joy to boys and girls of all ages. Add in your favorite six back of cold beer, and you don't need anything else for Christmas.
Christmas Nachos Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef or chicken (if you use chicken pan fry then cut into small pieces)
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 3/4 pound processed cheese, cubed
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 (12 ounce) package red and green tortilla chips - check your grocery store's ethnic foods section, they'll have them
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh tomato
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- Apply 5 to 10 shakes of Tapatio Hot Sauce (no substitutionson on this one, its got to be Tapatio)
- Favorite six pack of beer (leave on ice for at least 4 hours)
Cooking Instructions - Don't start until beer has chilled on ice for 4 hours.
Beef - Place ground beef in a large, deep skillet. While cooking, drink one beer. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain and mix in taco seasoning mix and water. Continue cooking 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
Chicken - Same drill here, fry up the chicken in a a large, deep skillet. While cooking, drink two beers, since its chicken. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown, slice the chicken into small pieces after its good and done. Drain and mix in taco seasoning mix and water. Continue cooking 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
Place processed cheese and milk in a small, microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high until melted, 1 to 2 minutes. Stir until blended and smooth.
Place tortilla chips on a large, microwave safe dish. Spread with refried beans. Top with beef and cheese mixtures. Drink another beer. Microwave approximately 2 minutes on high, until the cheese has melted into the beef. Top with tomato and green onions. Serve warm and crack open another beer to enjoy.
Preparation Time: 15 min.
Cooking Time: 10 min. (15 min if chicken)
Ready In: 25 to 30 min.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Why The Mania Is Getting Scary - Central Bankers Are Running A Doomsday Machine | ZeroHedge
- Why Hiring A Grass Company Was The Best Decision I’ve Ever Made | iBankCoin.com
- Our Current Illusion Of Prosperity | ZeroHedge
- $100 Trillion Global Bond Bubble Poses “Systemic Risk” To Financial System | ZeroHedge
- Big Four Economic Indicators Weaken – Weather or Recession? | Financial Sense
- U.S. Defense Secretary: We Might Bomb Iran Even If a Peace Agreement Is Signed | ZeroHedge
- ADP Employment Misses By Most In 4 Years, Lowest In 14 Months | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The crazy story of how Scientology allegedly once groomed a... | Business Insider
- The notorious 'King of Instagram' got in trouble with the law and struck a plea... | Business Insider
- Eurozone deflation eases, unemployment drops: Eurostat | Business Insider
- Arkansas just backed down on its controversial '... | Business Insider
- The 13 best new apps you might have missed recently | Business Insider
- Tommy Hilfiger relists his penthouse at New York's Plaza Hotel for $75... | Business Insider
- Bill Gross tried out for the Duke basketball team, got cut, and now he knows there... | Business Insider