High Yield CD Search turns up Ascencia Bank
High Yield CD rates are hardly "high yield" this week (March 19th). Our search did turn up an offer from Ascencia Bank at 1.3% for 12 months. The best part is you only need to put down $500 minimum to open an account.
Our best advice for you CD shoppers this week: check your local banks. You can do so using Google's Compare CD tool by entering your zipcode.
Here is the offer detail from Ascencia - click to access>>
While some of these CD Deals mentioned in this article may no longer be offered by the various Banks and Financial firms, the most recent CD options can be found by our sponsors:
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
The Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008 signed by President Bush on October 3, 2008, temporarily raises the basic limit on FDIC insurance coverage from $100,000 to $250,000 per depositor. Congress has extended this increase in coverage through December 31, 2013.
Ascencia accounts with us are FDIC insured. You can verify our insurance with the FDIC and learn how to determine the amount to which your account is insured.
The Stockmasters care the most about the 3 month and 4 month CD offers, and consider some of the 6 month, 9 month, and 1 Year options if the rates are good.
Every week we search through CD rates and only post the top performers for your review. Happy CD Investing and enjoy the articles.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Surge in Global Economic Surprises, Business Confidence Continues | Financial Sense
- "Don't Say You Haven't Been Warned" | ZeroHedge
- And The Market Breaks... | ZeroHedge
- Gold Prices +3% as Fed Rate Rise Lags Inflation, Dollar Falls, Greek Debt Deadlines Loom | Financial Sense
- McCain: "The New World Order Is Under Enormous Strain" | ZeroHedge
- Watch Live: Navalny Arrested As Opposition Protests Sweep Russia | ZeroHedge
- As Market Tumbles, Investors Rush Into Safe Haven SNAP After Mass Wall Street Upgrade | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The world's largest hedge fund just published... | Business Insider
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Tesla is about to confront dueling best- and worst-case scenarios, and anything... | Business Insider
- GOLDMAN: OPEC's oil production cuts were smart but they'... | Business Insider
- Charles Barkley says Michael Jordan used to wager 'hundreds of thousands... | Business Insider
- Roger Goodell wants to speed up NFL games and clean up the advertising — here is... | Business Insider
- Money managers agree one trade is really crowded, but they'... | Business Insider