High Yield CD Search turns up Ascencia Bank
High Yield CD rates are hardly "high yield" this week (March 19th). Our search did turn up an offer from Ascencia Bank at 1.3% for 12 months. The best part is you only need to put down $500 minimum to open an account.
Our best advice for you CD shoppers this week: check your local banks. You can do so using Google's Compare CD tool by entering your zipcode.
Here is the offer detail from Ascencia - click to access>>
While some of these CD Deals mentioned in this article may no longer be offered by the various Banks and Financial firms, the most recent CD options can be found by our sponsors:
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
The Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008 signed by President Bush on October 3, 2008, temporarily raises the basic limit on FDIC insurance coverage from $100,000 to $250,000 per depositor. Congress has extended this increase in coverage through December 31, 2013.
Ascencia accounts with us are FDIC insured. You can verify our insurance with the FDIC and learn how to determine the amount to which your account is insured.
The Stockmasters care the most about the 3 month and 4 month CD offers, and consider some of the 6 month, 9 month, and 1 Year options if the rates are good.
Every week we search through CD rates and only post the top performers for your review. Happy CD Investing and enjoy the articles.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Here’s what I thought the most important thing in life was… | Altucher Confidential
- These Are The 10 Worst (And Best) Jobs In America | ZeroHedge
- MISOC: The U.S. Military's Secret Brand Of Fake News | ZeroHedge
- Hasta La Vista... Traders? (The Future of Artificial Intelligence in the Financial Industry) | Financial Sense
- Duterte Warns Trump: "That Guy Kim Simply Wants To End The World" | ZeroHedge
- And The Worst-Performing Currency Since Trump's Election Is... | ZeroHedge
- Homeownership Among US Millennials At All Time Low | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Why you'll end up in the wrong job | Business Insider
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- That viral 'diet drinks cause dementia' story reveals a major... | Business Insider
- Amazon’s best-selling air purifier meets the same standards as those used in medical... | Business Insider
- Russia's risky strategy for recruiting hackers is also incredibly effective... | Business Insider
- Elon Musk on why he doesn't like flying cars: 'That is not an anxiety-reducing... | Business Insider
- A small Wall Street firm is set to make a killing... | Business Insider