High Yield CD Search turns up Ascencia Bank
High Yield CD rates are hardly "high yield" this week (March 19th). Our search did turn up an offer from Ascencia Bank at 1.3% for 12 months. The best part is you only need to put down $500 minimum to open an account.
Our best advice for you CD shoppers this week: check your local banks. You can do so using Google's Compare CD tool by entering your zipcode.
Here is the offer detail from Ascencia - click to access>>
While some of these CD Deals mentioned in this article may no longer be offered by the various Banks and Financial firms, the most recent CD options can be found by our sponsors:
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
The Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008 signed by President Bush on October 3, 2008, temporarily raises the basic limit on FDIC insurance coverage from $100,000 to $250,000 per depositor. Congress has extended this increase in coverage through December 31, 2013.
Ascencia accounts with us are FDIC insured. You can verify our insurance with the FDIC and learn how to determine the amount to which your account is insured.
The Stockmasters care the most about the 3 month and 4 month CD offers, and consider some of the 6 month, 9 month, and 1 Year options if the rates are good.
Every week we search through CD rates and only post the top performers for your review. Happy CD Investing and enjoy the articles.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The EpiPen Scandal Is Worse Than You Think: What You’re Not Being Told | ZeroHedge
- Felix Zulauf Sees Final Leg of the Bull Market | Financial Sense
- Martin Armstrong Questions "Are Central Bankers Coming To A Bitter End?" | ZeroHedge
- The Script: Ocwen Lawyer Spoon-Fed Foreclosure Questions and Answers to Robo-Witnesses | ZeroHedge
- A Kingdom In Turmoil: Saudi Societal Discontent Grows | ZeroHedge
- Black Panther Party Leader Blasts Billary: "Democrats Are Pimping Us Politically, Promising Everything, Giving Nothing" | ZeroHedge
- German Economy Minister: "TTIP Talks Have Failed" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This incredibly detailed Batman costume just set a Guinness World... | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- We visited the burger chain that's embroiled in a 'David and Goliath scenario' with... | Business Insider
- Take a tour of this Chinese 'nail' neighborhood that's been in a stalemate with... | Business Insider
- The artist who claims Zara ripped off... | Business Insider
- These are the dogs of the US Marine Corps Special Operations Command | Business Insider
- MARK CUBAN: Donald Trump's 'ignorance' could start 'World War III... | Business Insider