High Yield CD Search turns up Ascencia Bank
High Yield CD rates are hardly "high yield" this week (March 19th). Our search did turn up an offer from Ascencia Bank at 1.3% for 12 months. The best part is you only need to put down $500 minimum to open an account.
Our best advice for you CD shoppers this week: check your local banks. You can do so using Google's Compare CD tool by entering your zipcode.
Here is the offer detail from Ascencia - click to access>>
While some of these CD Deals mentioned in this article may no longer be offered by the various Banks and Financial firms, the most recent CD options can be found by our sponsors:
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
The Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008 signed by President Bush on October 3, 2008, temporarily raises the basic limit on FDIC insurance coverage from $100,000 to $250,000 per depositor. Congress has extended this increase in coverage through December 31, 2013.
Ascencia accounts with us are FDIC insured. You can verify our insurance with the FDIC and learn how to determine the amount to which your account is insured.
The Stockmasters care the most about the 3 month and 4 month CD offers, and consider some of the 6 month, 9 month, and 1 Year options if the rates are good.
Every week we search through CD rates and only post the top performers for your review. Happy CD Investing and enjoy the articles.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Frexit Fears Mount As European 'VIX' Spike Signals No 'Pre-Brexit Complacency' | ZeroHedge
- All Eyes on Upcoming French Elections; Finance Chief: "Le Pen Will Never Be Elected" | Financial Sense
- Instant Tax Collection: As Bitcoin Surges to Record High, China Prepares its Own Digital Currency | Financial Sense
- Global LEIs and Technicals Point Up | Financial Sense
- Eurozone Equities: Political Risks versus Strong Macro Crosscurrents | Financial Sense
- It`s All About The 2018 Mid-Term Elections (Video) | ZeroHedge
- Tom Perez Wins Vote To Lead Democratic Party | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Daymond John shares the biggest lessons he's learned from 8 years on '... | Business Insider
- Some of the biggest names in the hedge fund industry are... | Business Insider
- Former Trump trade adviser: The world's foremost authority on trade could be Trump... | Business Insider
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- The fight against Alzheimer's has suffered a hammer... | Business Insider
- How CEOs across America feel about Trump — and what they think he'll do to their businesses... | Business Insider
- Today is one of the best days of year to buy a Roomba | Business Insider