High Yield CD Search turns up Ascencia Bank
High Yield CD rates are hardly "high yield" this week (March 19th). Our search did turn up an offer from Ascencia Bank at 1.3% for 12 months. The best part is you only need to put down $500 minimum to open an account.
Our best advice for you CD shoppers this week: check your local banks. You can do so using Google's Compare CD tool by entering your zipcode.
Here is the offer detail from Ascencia - click to access>>
While some of these CD Deals mentioned in this article may no longer be offered by the various Banks and Financial firms, the most recent CD options can be found by our sponsors:
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
The Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008 signed by President Bush on October 3, 2008, temporarily raises the basic limit on FDIC insurance coverage from $100,000 to $250,000 per depositor. Congress has extended this increase in coverage through December 31, 2013.
Ascencia accounts with us are FDIC insured. You can verify our insurance with the FDIC and learn how to determine the amount to which your account is insured.
The Stockmasters care the most about the 3 month and 4 month CD offers, and consider some of the 6 month, 9 month, and 1 Year options if the rates are good.
Every week we search through CD rates and only post the top performers for your review. Happy CD Investing and enjoy the articles.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 2016 Is the Year of Cheap Renewables, Not Oil | Financial Sense
- "Brexit Sends A Clear Message To Sick Political Elite" Marc Faber Sees "Only Good Contagion" | ZeroHedge
- What Brexit Means for the World | Financial Sense
- Why The Brits Really Voted "Leave" (In 3 Simple Cartoons) | ZeroHedge
- President Of The European Parliament: "It Is Not The EU Philosophy That The Crowd Can Decide Its Fate" | ZeroHedge
- Brexit Hedge Unwind Sparks Volumeless Dead Cat Brounce | ZeroHedge
- Brexit: Russia's Comfort Level Rises, US Loses Eurasian Plot | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A ton of amazing games are on sale right now — here's what you need to know | Business Insider
- The Internet of Things invades Wimbledon | Business Insider
- This $20 headset convinced me VR isn't just a fad... | Business Insider
- 25 cities with the most dramatic income equality in the US | Business Insider
- Here's what happens when you ask top government officials about an ultra-... | Business Insider
- Chipotle is giving away more free burritos | Business Insider
- A drug more deadly than heroin is changing how police... | Business Insider