High Yield CD Search turns up Ascencia Bank
High Yield CD rates are hardly "high yield" this week (March 19th). Our search did turn up an offer from Ascencia Bank at 1.3% for 12 months. The best part is you only need to put down $500 minimum to open an account.
Our best advice for you CD shoppers this week: check your local banks. You can do so using Google's Compare CD tool by entering your zipcode.
Here is the offer detail from Ascencia - click to access>>
While some of these CD Deals mentioned in this article may no longer be offered by the various Banks and Financial firms, the most recent CD options can be found by our sponsors:
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
The Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008 signed by President Bush on October 3, 2008, temporarily raises the basic limit on FDIC insurance coverage from $100,000 to $250,000 per depositor. Congress has extended this increase in coverage through December 31, 2013.
Ascencia accounts with us are FDIC insured. You can verify our insurance with the FDIC and learn how to determine the amount to which your account is insured.
The Stockmasters care the most about the 3 month and 4 month CD offers, and consider some of the 6 month, 9 month, and 1 Year options if the rates are good.
Every week we search through CD rates and only post the top performers for your review. Happy CD Investing and enjoy the articles.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Quantitative Easing And The Corruption Of Corporate America | ZeroHedge
- Federal Reserve Accidentally Admits It Is Causing Inequality | ZeroHedge
- Market Recap May 24, 2016 | FundMyMutualFund
- USO Closes Above 12 for the First Time in 2016 (Video) | ZeroHedge
- Daiwa: "Round Two Of China Capital Outflows Is About To Begin" | ZeroHedge
- Is Gold a Commodity? | ZeroHedge
- Futures Levitation Continues As Brent Rises Above $50 For First Time Since November | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Rafael Nadal hit a perfect between-the-legs winner at the French Open | Business Insider
- How to refinance everything in your life | Business Insider
- How retailers and tech giants are... | Business Insider
- The 'Keurig for marijuana' is finally coming — and it looks amazing | Business Insider
- PETER THIEL ON GAWKER: 'If I didn't do something, nobody... | Business Insider
- Walmart is axing a popular ad-matching tool at 500 stores — and its a brilliant move | Business Insider
- 100 products that will make your home better | Business Insider