High Yield CD Search turns up Ascencia Bank
High Yield CD rates are hardly "high yield" this week (March 19th). Our search did turn up an offer from Ascencia Bank at 1.3% for 12 months. The best part is you only need to put down $500 minimum to open an account.
Our best advice for you CD shoppers this week: check your local banks. You can do so using Google's Compare CD tool by entering your zipcode.
Here is the offer detail from Ascencia - click to access>>
While some of these CD Deals mentioned in this article may no longer be offered by the various Banks and Financial firms, the most recent CD options can be found by our sponsors:
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
The Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008 signed by President Bush on October 3, 2008, temporarily raises the basic limit on FDIC insurance coverage from $100,000 to $250,000 per depositor. Congress has extended this increase in coverage through December 31, 2013.
Ascencia accounts with us are FDIC insured. You can verify our insurance with the FDIC and learn how to determine the amount to which your account is insured.
The Stockmasters care the most about the 3 month and 4 month CD offers, and consider some of the 6 month, 9 month, and 1 Year options if the rates are good.
Every week we search through CD rates and only post the top performers for your review. Happy CD Investing and enjoy the articles.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Stunning Scenes From California's Central Valley Drought | ZeroHedge
- Sweden Deploys Army, Air Force, Navy Near Stockholm Over Reported Damaged Russian Sub; Moscow Denies | ZeroHedge
- Saudi Arabia Still Calling the Shots | Financial Sense
- The Chart That Explains Why Fed's Bullard Wants To Restart The QE Flow | ZeroHedge
- When Confidence Crumbles | ZeroHedge
- The Safe Haven Bid is Bogus | ZeroHedge
- Welcome To Arcadia – The California Suburb Where Rich Chinese Stash Cash In McMansions | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- Hong Kong police charge leaves protesters injured | Business Insider
- REPORT: Fannie And Freddie Near Deal To Boost Mortgage... | Business Insider
- What Silicon Valley Looked Like In 1991 | Business Insider
- Record-equalling Marseille make it eight in a row | Business Insider
- Here's A Guide To The 20 Different Versions Of The Porsche 911 You Can Buy | Business Insider
- Disturbing News From Walmart Could Signal Major Retail Shockwaves | TheStreet.com