High Yield CD Search turns up Ascencia Bank
High Yield CD rates are hardly "high yield" this week (March 19th). Our search did turn up an offer from Ascencia Bank at 1.3% for 12 months. The best part is you only need to put down $500 minimum to open an account.
Our best advice for you CD shoppers this week: check your local banks. You can do so using Google's Compare CD tool by entering your zipcode.
Here is the offer detail from Ascencia - click to access>>
While some of these CD Deals mentioned in this article may no longer be offered by the various Banks and Financial firms, the most recent CD options can be found by our sponsors:
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
The Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008 signed by President Bush on October 3, 2008, temporarily raises the basic limit on FDIC insurance coverage from $100,000 to $250,000 per depositor. Congress has extended this increase in coverage through December 31, 2013.
Ascencia accounts with us are FDIC insured. You can verify our insurance with the FDIC and learn how to determine the amount to which your account is insured.
The Stockmasters care the most about the 3 month and 4 month CD offers, and consider some of the 6 month, 9 month, and 1 Year options if the rates are good.
Every week we search through CD rates and only post the top performers for your review. Happy CD Investing and enjoy the articles.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Insolvent Chinese Construction Company Gets Last Minute Bailout, Avoids China's Second Bond Default | ZeroHedge
- Biotech Investors "Fight The Fed" | ZeroHedge
- A Great Period of Annihilation | iBankCoin.com
- Portugal President Admits Espirito Santo Failure Could Be Systemic As Another HoldCo Goes Bankrupt | ZeroHedge
- Rising Wages Where? Real Wages Post First Annual Decline Since 2012 | ZeroHedge
- Want To Outperform The Market, Buy Illiquid Stocks (And Pray) | ZeroHedge
- BitLicense Part 1 - Benjamin Lawsky's Attempt to Single-Handedly Drive the US Economy Back into the Dark Ages | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- S&P 500 AT ALL-TIME HIGH (SPX, SPY, QQQ, DIA, PBYI, DOW, PEP, BA, BIIB) | Business Insider
- Here's How Netflix Plans To Destroy Late-Night Talk Shows | Business Insider
- The 10 Best Tequila Drinks on the Planet | TheStreet.com
- This Terrifying Swarm Of Flies Is So Massive It Shows Up On Weather Radar | Business Insider
- This Cutting-Edge Driving Simulator Helps Prevent Car Crashes Before They... | Business Insider
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- Investors Taking On Junk Bonds Could Be In For A Nasty Surprise | Business Insider