High Yield CD Search turns up Ascencia Bank
High Yield CD rates are hardly "high yield" this week (March 19th). Our search did turn up an offer from Ascencia Bank at 1.3% for 12 months. The best part is you only need to put down $500 minimum to open an account.
Our best advice for you CD shoppers this week: check your local banks. You can do so using Google's Compare CD tool by entering your zipcode.
Here is the offer detail from Ascencia - click to access>>
While some of these CD Deals mentioned in this article may no longer be offered by the various Banks and Financial firms, the most recent CD options can be found by our sponsors:
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
The Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008 signed by President Bush on October 3, 2008, temporarily raises the basic limit on FDIC insurance coverage from $100,000 to $250,000 per depositor. Congress has extended this increase in coverage through December 31, 2013.
Ascencia accounts with us are FDIC insured. You can verify our insurance with the FDIC and learn how to determine the amount to which your account is insured.
The Stockmasters care the most about the 3 month and 4 month CD offers, and consider some of the 6 month, 9 month, and 1 Year options if the rates are good.
Every week we search through CD rates and only post the top performers for your review. Happy CD Investing and enjoy the articles.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- When You're Not Around: Setting Your Family Up for Success | Financial Sense
- 3D Printing Medical Technology | iBankCoin.com
- 5 Reasons for a Q2 Decline in U.S. Interest Rates | Financial Sense
- A Bowl Full of Everything | iBankCoin.com
- China's Largest Manager Of Bad Debt On The Economy: "Grim And Complicated" | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap April 22, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- The Hangover | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- VIDEO INSIDER: Aereo In Court — Netflix... | Business Insider
- Markets Are Drifting Higher (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ, NFLX) | Business Insider
- What 9 Highly Successful People Wish They Knew Before Starting Their First Jobs | Business Insider
- GoPro's Billionaire CEO Shares This Awesome Advice For Success: 'You Are... | Business Insider
- Penn Students Struggle To Balance Financial Concerns And A 'Normal... | Business Insider
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- A Beloved Silicon Valley Startup Is Under Fire For The Way A Female Employee Was Treated — The... | Business Insider