High Yield CD Search turns up Ascencia Bank
High Yield CD rates are hardly "high yield" this week (March 19th). Our search did turn up an offer from Ascencia Bank at 1.3% for 12 months. The best part is you only need to put down $500 minimum to open an account.
Our best advice for you CD shoppers this week: check your local banks. You can do so using Google's Compare CD tool by entering your zipcode.
Here is the offer detail from Ascencia - click to access>>
While some of these CD Deals mentioned in this article may no longer be offered by the various Banks and Financial firms, the most recent CD options can be found by our sponsors:
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
The Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008 signed by President Bush on October 3, 2008, temporarily raises the basic limit on FDIC insurance coverage from $100,000 to $250,000 per depositor. Congress has extended this increase in coverage through December 31, 2013.
Ascencia accounts with us are FDIC insured. You can verify our insurance with the FDIC and learn how to determine the amount to which your account is insured.
The Stockmasters care the most about the 3 month and 4 month CD offers, and consider some of the 6 month, 9 month, and 1 Year options if the rates are good.
Every week we search through CD rates and only post the top performers for your review. Happy CD Investing and enjoy the articles.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- US And China Share A Common Interest: Cyber Spying | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap December 9, 2013 | FundMyMutualFund
- THE VoLCKeR RuLe... | ZeroHedge
- Small Bombs Under $10 | iBankCoin.com
- Guest Post: The Case For A Crash | ZeroHedge
- Short Term Stock Market Pull-Back Developing | Financial Sense
- Frontrunning: December 10 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's What Came Out After We Dry Cleaned A GoPro | Business Insider
- Here's Why Sandy Hook Shooter Adam Lanza Was Pulled Out Of Newtown High... | Business Insider
- How About We Just Pay... | Business Insider
- 8 Superfoods Eaten By The Super Successful | Business Insider
- The Number Of Smartphones In Use Is About To Pass The Number Of PCs | Business Insider
- 10 Things You Need To Know Before The Opening Bell (QQQ, SPY, DIA, COST) | Business Insider
- Check Out Distiller, A New Startup That Gives You Personalized Whiskey... | Business Insider