High Yield CD Search turns up Ascencia Bank
High Yield CD rates are hardly "high yield" this week (March 19th). Our search did turn up an offer from Ascencia Bank at 1.3% for 12 months. The best part is you only need to put down $500 minimum to open an account.
Our best advice for you CD shoppers this week: check your local banks. You can do so using Google's Compare CD tool by entering your zipcode.
Here is the offer detail from Ascencia - click to access>>
While some of these CD Deals mentioned in this article may no longer be offered by the various Banks and Financial firms, the most recent CD options can be found by our sponsors:
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
The Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008 signed by President Bush on October 3, 2008, temporarily raises the basic limit on FDIC insurance coverage from $100,000 to $250,000 per depositor. Congress has extended this increase in coverage through December 31, 2013.
Ascencia accounts with us are FDIC insured. You can verify our insurance with the FDIC and learn how to determine the amount to which your account is insured.
The Stockmasters care the most about the 3 month and 4 month CD offers, and consider some of the 6 month, 9 month, and 1 Year options if the rates are good.
Every week we search through CD rates and only post the top performers for your review. Happy CD Investing and enjoy the articles.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Blistering 7 Year Auction Stops Through, Driven By Surge In Foreign Central Bank Demand | ZeroHedge
- Facebook Soars After Beating Sales, EPS As Tax Rate Tumbles: Reports 1.09 Billion Daily Users | ZeroHedge
- Dear Janet, Thanks For Helping The Average American | ZeroHedge
- Is The World Getting Crazier, But We No Longer Notice? | ZeroHedge
- Paul Craig Roberts: World War III Has Begun | ZeroHedge
- 8th Year Presidential Cycle Predicts Trouble for the Rest of 2016 | Financial Sense
- A Major Warning From Tom McClellan : "Can This Possibly End Well?" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The physics of how peacocks use their feathers to mesmerize mates | Business Insider
- The top 5 fintech predictions for 2016 | Business Insider
- Google takes aim at Microsoft and IBM's enterprise clients (GOOG... | Business Insider
- Comcast scores a win over cord-cutters (CMCSA) | Business Insider
- Oil rig count falls for 6th straight week (USO, WTI, OIL, VDE) | Business Insider
- The 24 best restaurants in New York City | Business Insider
- Here's a brief guide to what traders are talking about right now (JPY, SPY, DJI, IXIC, SPX) | Business Insider