High Yield CD Search turns up Ascencia Bank
High Yield CD rates are hardly "high yield" this week (March 19th). Our search did turn up an offer from Ascencia Bank at 1.3% for 12 months. The best part is you only need to put down $500 minimum to open an account.
Our best advice for you CD shoppers this week: check your local banks. You can do so using Google's Compare CD tool by entering your zipcode.
Here is the offer detail from Ascencia - click to access>>
While some of these CD Deals mentioned in this article may no longer be offered by the various Banks and Financial firms, the most recent CD options can be found by our sponsors:
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
The Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008 signed by President Bush on October 3, 2008, temporarily raises the basic limit on FDIC insurance coverage from $100,000 to $250,000 per depositor. Congress has extended this increase in coverage through December 31, 2013.
Ascencia accounts with us are FDIC insured. You can verify our insurance with the FDIC and learn how to determine the amount to which your account is insured.
The Stockmasters care the most about the 3 month and 4 month CD offers, and consider some of the 6 month, 9 month, and 1 Year options if the rates are good.
Every week we search through CD rates and only post the top performers for your review. Happy CD Investing and enjoy the articles.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Russia Busts "Gold-Selling" Rumors, Reports It Bought Another 600,000 Ounces Taking Gold Holdings To New Record High | ZeroHedge
- The Bears Are Who We Thought They Were | iBankCoin.com
- STTG Market Recap Dec 17, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- Weekday Wrap-Up: No Hyperinflation, Years of Low Oil Prices, and a Bubble in Stocks | Financial Sense
- Massive Volume "Panic Selling" Cuts Warren Buffett's Chinese Car Maker BYD In Half Overnight | ZeroHedge
- The "Unequivocally 'Not' Good" Reality Of Lower Oil Prices & Jobs | ZeroHedge
- Draghi Now Has All the Ammunition He Needs for QE - Implementation Still a Problem | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 20 iPad Apps That Will Make Your Android Friends Jealous | Business Insider
- How To Make Bulletproof Coffee With Butter For More Energy | Business Insider
- Eight children found dead at Australian property | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- Game-Ending Sack Triggers A $600,000 Bonus For A Jacksonville Jaguars Player | Business Insider
- 10 Things You Need To Know Before The Opening Bell (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ, ORCL) | Business Insider
- Judd Apatow Calls 'The Interview' Theater Cancellation... | Business Insider