High Yield CD Search turns up Ascencia Bank
High Yield CD rates are hardly "high yield" this week (March 19th). Our search did turn up an offer from Ascencia Bank at 1.3% for 12 months. The best part is you only need to put down $500 minimum to open an account.
Our best advice for you CD shoppers this week: check your local banks. You can do so using Google's Compare CD tool by entering your zipcode.
Here is the offer detail from Ascencia - click to access>>
While some of these CD Deals mentioned in this article may no longer be offered by the various Banks and Financial firms, the most recent CD options can be found by our sponsors:
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
The Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008 signed by President Bush on October 3, 2008, temporarily raises the basic limit on FDIC insurance coverage from $100,000 to $250,000 per depositor. Congress has extended this increase in coverage through December 31, 2013.
Ascencia accounts with us are FDIC insured. You can verify our insurance with the FDIC and learn how to determine the amount to which your account is insured.
The Stockmasters care the most about the 3 month and 4 month CD offers, and consider some of the 6 month, 9 month, and 1 Year options if the rates are good.
Every week we search through CD rates and only post the top performers for your review. Happy CD Investing and enjoy the articles.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Warren Buffett and Elon Musk to Spark a Lithium Boom | Financial Sense
- We're Not All Gordon Gecko - Dan Loeb Defends 'The Activist' Investor | ZeroHedge
- Obama Authorizes "Defensive" Airstrikes Against Assad Regime In Syria | ZeroHedge
- Varoufakis: "In 1967 There Were The Tanks And In 2015 There Were The Banks" | ZeroHedge
- WTI Crude Crashes To $45 Handle - Lowest Since March | ZeroHedge
- Chinese Farmer Loses Life Savings | Financial Sense
- Jimmy Carter Rages At What The U.S. Has Become: "Just An Oligarchy With Unlimited Political Bribery" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Greek stocks close with record drop of 16.23% | Business Insider
- Batteries are holding everything back, but this company has a... | Business Insider
- Triple Crown king Pharoah still reigns | Business Insider
- The 20 fears keeping you from getting rich | Business Insider
- Nokia selling mapping service Here to... | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- 3 decades ago, the FBI launched a... | Business Insider