High Yield CD Search turns up Ascencia Bank
High Yield CD rates are hardly "high yield" this week (March 19th). Our search did turn up an offer from Ascencia Bank at 1.3% for 12 months. The best part is you only need to put down $500 minimum to open an account.
Our best advice for you CD shoppers this week: check your local banks. You can do so using Google's Compare CD tool by entering your zipcode.
Here is the offer detail from Ascencia - click to access>>
While some of these CD Deals mentioned in this article may no longer be offered by the various Banks and Financial firms, the most recent CD options can be found by our sponsors:
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
The Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008 signed by President Bush on October 3, 2008, temporarily raises the basic limit on FDIC insurance coverage from $100,000 to $250,000 per depositor. Congress has extended this increase in coverage through December 31, 2013.
Ascencia accounts with us are FDIC insured. You can verify our insurance with the FDIC and learn how to determine the amount to which your account is insured.
The Stockmasters care the most about the 3 month and 4 month CD offers, and consider some of the 6 month, 9 month, and 1 Year options if the rates are good.
Every week we search through CD rates and only post the top performers for your review. Happy CD Investing and enjoy the articles.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Q4 GDP Advance Estimate at 2.6% Disappoints Expectations | Financial Sense
- Market Calls Fed's Bluff - Desperation Becomes Palpable | ZeroHedge
- 30Y German Bund Yield Plunges Under 1% - Record Low | ZeroHedge
- Weakening Currencies Put Developing Countries’ Debt at Risk | Financial Sense
- "There Is No Reality Anymore..." | ZeroHedge
- Thursday Humor: The Pros & Cons Of Fracking | ZeroHedge
- "The Thread By Which Venezuelan Socialism Hangs May Soon Snap" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Panasonic closes TV plant in China, to sell... | Business Insider
- 'Aussies out' -- Asian Cup hosts hit by shock AFC... | Business Insider
- Physicists Have Built A Time Machine Simulator | Business Insider
- A 'Tinder expert' tells other men how to be more successful on the app | Business Insider
- Ukraine peace talks due as EU hits Russia with more... | Business Insider
- Greece says it won't cooperate with its bailout... | Business Insider
- Former Oregon State Student May Spend A Year In Jail... | Business Insider