High Yield CD Search turns up Ascencia Bank
High Yield CD rates are hardly "high yield" this week (March 19th). Our search did turn up an offer from Ascencia Bank at 1.3% for 12 months. The best part is you only need to put down $500 minimum to open an account.
Our best advice for you CD shoppers this week: check your local banks. You can do so using Google's Compare CD tool by entering your zipcode.
Here is the offer detail from Ascencia - click to access>>
While some of these CD Deals mentioned in this article may no longer be offered by the various Banks and Financial firms, the most recent CD options can be found by our sponsors:
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
The Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008 signed by President Bush on October 3, 2008, temporarily raises the basic limit on FDIC insurance coverage from $100,000 to $250,000 per depositor. Congress has extended this increase in coverage through December 31, 2013.
Ascencia accounts with us are FDIC insured. You can verify our insurance with the FDIC and learn how to determine the amount to which your account is insured.
The Stockmasters care the most about the 3 month and 4 month CD offers, and consider some of the 6 month, 9 month, and 1 Year options if the rates are good.
Every week we search through CD rates and only post the top performers for your review. Happy CD Investing and enjoy the articles.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Big Blue: Stock Buyback Machine On Steroids | ZeroHedge
- Buying Panic Appears Just In Time For Op-Ex | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: April 17 | ZeroHedge
- Potential Intraday Runners | iBankCoin.com
- Keynesianism: The Road To Hell? | ZeroHedge
- It's Time To Ditch The Consumer Price Index (CPI) | ZeroHedge
- ECB Moving Closer to Unconventional Policy | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Jim Cramer on Yahoo! and Bank of America Earnings | TheStreet.com
- Meet The Six Different Types Of 'Evil' Robots | Business Insider
- How This 40-Year-Old Won A North Pole Marathon On Drifting Ice | Business Insider
- Italy Is Selling Off This Very Creepy 'Haunted' Island In Venice | Business Insider
- These Scientists Made This Music Track Way Cooler... | Business Insider
- Prison Is Starting To Feel Like Home In 'Orange Is The New Black'... | Business Insider
- CHART OF THE DAY: The Stock Market Is More Expensive Than Usual | Business Insider