High Yield CD Search turns up Ascencia Bank
High Yield CD rates are hardly "high yield" this week (March 19th). Our search did turn up an offer from Ascencia Bank at 1.3% for 12 months. The best part is you only need to put down $500 minimum to open an account.
Our best advice for you CD shoppers this week: check your local banks. You can do so using Google's Compare CD tool by entering your zipcode.
Here is the offer detail from Ascencia - click to access>>
While some of these CD Deals mentioned in this article may no longer be offered by the various Banks and Financial firms, the most recent CD options can be found by our sponsors:
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
The Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008 signed by President Bush on October 3, 2008, temporarily raises the basic limit on FDIC insurance coverage from $100,000 to $250,000 per depositor. Congress has extended this increase in coverage through December 31, 2013.
Ascencia accounts with us are FDIC insured. You can verify our insurance with the FDIC and learn how to determine the amount to which your account is insured.
The Stockmasters care the most about the 3 month and 4 month CD offers, and consider some of the 6 month, 9 month, and 1 Year options if the rates are good.
Every week we search through CD rates and only post the top performers for your review. Happy CD Investing and enjoy the articles.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Today Might Be a Super Gay Day | iBankCoin.com
- Saxobank CIO Warns USDJPY Could Hit 135 On "One Trick Pony" BoJ Desperation | ZeroHedge
- Meet “OSHbot” Lowes New Store Helper; Goodbye Retail Associates, Hello Robots | Financial Sense
- Alan Greenspan: QE Failed To Help The Economy, The Unwind Will Be Painful, "Buy Gold" | ZeroHedge
- The 2014 Stealth Bear Market – A Transition or a Top? | Financial Sense
- The Biotech Pain Trade | iBankCoin.com
- THE WALL STREET BULL IS COMING | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Energy, Politics and Putin: Russia's Gas Power Play Traps Europe | TheStreet.com
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Pepsi CEO Indra Nooyi Gave The Perfect Advice For Getting Noticed At Work | Business Insider
- The 50 Best Internships For 2015 | Business Insider
- Hamilton seeks to divert attention from F1's problems | Business Insider
- Mike Tyson says he was sexually abused as a child | Business Insider
- CONFIRMED: Yahoo Has Poached Top Amazon Exec Lisa Utzschneider (AMZN) | Business Insider