High Yield CD Search turns up Ascencia Bank
High Yield CD rates are hardly "high yield" this week (March 19th). Our search did turn up an offer from Ascencia Bank at 1.3% for 12 months. The best part is you only need to put down $500 minimum to open an account.
Our best advice for you CD shoppers this week: check your local banks. You can do so using Google's Compare CD tool by entering your zipcode.
Here is the offer detail from Ascencia - click to access>>
While some of these CD Deals mentioned in this article may no longer be offered by the various Banks and Financial firms, the most recent CD options can be found by our sponsors:
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
The Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008 signed by President Bush on October 3, 2008, temporarily raises the basic limit on FDIC insurance coverage from $100,000 to $250,000 per depositor. Congress has extended this increase in coverage through December 31, 2013.
Ascencia accounts with us are FDIC insured. You can verify our insurance with the FDIC and learn how to determine the amount to which your account is insured.
The Stockmasters care the most about the 3 month and 4 month CD offers, and consider some of the 6 month, 9 month, and 1 Year options if the rates are good.
Every week we search through CD rates and only post the top performers for your review. Happy CD Investing and enjoy the articles.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The World Series Of Real Estate | ZeroHedge
- Market Liquidity Is Back Near Record Lows | ZeroHedge
- New York Fed's Conference Evokes Violent Thoughts Against Wall Street | ZeroHedge
- 5 Things To Ponder: To QE Or Not To QE | ZeroHedge
- NYPD Stunner: Cops Exit Ebola Victim Apartment, Dump Gloves, Masks In Sidewalk Trash Can | ZeroHedge
- How to Link Australian Iron With Marine le Pen | Financial Sense
- STTG Market Recap October 23, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Botswana ruling party leads in early election results | Business Insider
- A Google Exec Just Beat The World Record For Highest-Altitude Jump From... | Business Insider
- BARCLAYS: These 25 Stocks Are Ready To Bounce Back From The... | Business Insider
- Why Sears Was Doomed Back In 1978 | Business Insider
- Sakho stars as Hammers stun Man City | Business Insider
- The First 'Batman V Superman' Trailer Could Be Coming Soon | Business Insider
- Struggling Emerge Energy Is Ready to Soar on Oil Price Recovery | TheStreet.com