High Yield CD Search turns up Ascencia Bank
High Yield CD rates are hardly "high yield" this week (March 19th). Our search did turn up an offer from Ascencia Bank at 1.3% for 12 months. The best part is you only need to put down $500 minimum to open an account.
Our best advice for you CD shoppers this week: check your local banks. You can do so using Google's Compare CD tool by entering your zipcode.
Here is the offer detail from Ascencia - click to access>>
While some of these CD Deals mentioned in this article may no longer be offered by the various Banks and Financial firms, the most recent CD options can be found by our sponsors:
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
The Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008 signed by President Bush on October 3, 2008, temporarily raises the basic limit on FDIC insurance coverage from $100,000 to $250,000 per depositor. Congress has extended this increase in coverage through December 31, 2013.
Ascencia accounts with us are FDIC insured. You can verify our insurance with the FDIC and learn how to determine the amount to which your account is insured.
The Stockmasters care the most about the 3 month and 4 month CD offers, and consider some of the 6 month, 9 month, and 1 Year options if the rates are good.
Every week we search through CD rates and only post the top performers for your review. Happy CD Investing and enjoy the articles.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- End of Gasoline Powered Autos by 2030? | Financial Sense
- Insider Stock Buying Drops To Lowest Level In Five Years | ZeroHedge
- Richmond Fed Confirms Weakest Economic Trend Since 2008 | ZeroHedge
- Russia Unveils First Images Of Nuclear Missile Capable Of Reaching US Soil | ZeroHedge
- The Fed is Literally Broadcasting That It's Going to Let Inflation Run Wild | ZeroHedge
- "We Are Battling Satan" - Venezuela's Desperate Opposition Tries To Sue Maduro For Creating A Dictatorship | ZeroHedge
- "Obscene" Pentagon Folds Under Political Pressure - Stops Seeking Veteran Bonus Repayments | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 15 best-selling online classes you can enroll in for just $10 right now... | Business Insider
- Hotel workers reveal the things they never tell guests | Business Insider
- 6 attempts at utopian settlements and where they are now | Business Insider
- THE US DIGITAL MEDIA AD REVENUE REPORT: The path to $100... | Business Insider
- Here's how the 5 biggest media mergers turned out (T, TWX) | Business Insider
- Google Fiber... | Business Insider
- Microsoft just showed off a smartphone app that lets you scan any object in 3D | Business Insider