High Yield CD Search turns up Ascencia Bank
High Yield CD rates are hardly "high yield" this week (March 19th). Our search did turn up an offer from Ascencia Bank at 1.3% for 12 months. The best part is you only need to put down $500 minimum to open an account.
Our best advice for you CD shoppers this week: check your local banks. You can do so using Google's Compare CD tool by entering your zipcode.
Here is the offer detail from Ascencia - click to access>>
While some of these CD Deals mentioned in this article may no longer be offered by the various Banks and Financial firms, the most recent CD options can be found by our sponsors:
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
The Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008 signed by President Bush on October 3, 2008, temporarily raises the basic limit on FDIC insurance coverage from $100,000 to $250,000 per depositor. Congress has extended this increase in coverage through December 31, 2013.
Ascencia accounts with us are FDIC insured. You can verify our insurance with the FDIC and learn how to determine the amount to which your account is insured.
The Stockmasters care the most about the 3 month and 4 month CD offers, and consider some of the 6 month, 9 month, and 1 Year options if the rates are good.
Every week we search through CD rates and only post the top performers for your review. Happy CD Investing and enjoy the articles.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Builders Beggar Belief As Lumber Liquidation Looms | ZeroHedge
- Europe Has Floated Border and Capital Controls Before… Just Three Years Ago | ZeroHedge
- ISIS' Strategy Leak Reveals Syrian Takeover Plot, US "Created A Group Of Very Intelligent Enemies" | ZeroHedge
- Flying High | iBankCoin.com
- Direct Evidence For The Supercycle | ZeroHedge
- Central Bankers Next Test Of Omnipotence May Be Coming | ZeroHedge
- THe SHiLL ON THe CiTaDeL... | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Clashes, Saudi-led air strikes kill 44 in Yemen | Business Insider
- Juve have Champions League semis in sight against... | Business Insider
- Notable... | StreetInsider.com
- Blasts tear through Yemen capital after air strikes | Business Insider
- Now you can get your selfies printed on your Apple Watch (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Etsy shares have been getting smoked since last week's crazy debut (ETSY) | Business Insider
- Google's smartwatches are about to get a lot better just in time for the Apple Watch... | Business Insider