High Yield CD Rates - Forgetaboutit
The best one year (12 month) CD you can lock into today is only at 1.27% APY. They get worse if you are trying to discover a 3 month or 6 month option.
Let's hope at some point certificates of deposit become a better option that can possibly yield 2% or more. Gone are the 12 month 4% APY rates days prior to 2009, we pray they come back at some point.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
The best bang for your buck comes from ALOSTAR, unless you want to lock up your money for 5 years.
Today ALOSTAR Bank of Commerce is offering a 1.27% APY for 12 months. You have to pony up at least $1,000 to get in on this - click for details.
If you are willing to not touch your cash for 3 years then go ahead and sign up for NOVA Bank's offer.
NOVA is offering a CD at 2.00% APY for 3 years. They require at least $500 minimum to open - click for details.
Both CD offers are covered by FDIC insurance up to $250,000.
Happy safe investing.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Sad State Of America's Infrastructure In One Infographic | ZeroHedge
- Trump "Endorses" Jeanine Pirro's Call For Paul Ryan To Step Down | ZeroHedge
- "They're Like The Praetorian Guard" - Whistleblower Confirms NSA Targeted Congress, The Supreme Court, & Trump | ZeroHedge
- Turkish Hackers Threaten To Wipe Millions Of iPhones; Demand Ransom From Apple | ZeroHedge
- Major Bull Sees Much Smaller Returns for 2017 | Financial Sense
- New Hedge Fund Fee Structures Reveal Traditional Model On Verge Of Collapse | ZeroHedge
- Caught On Tape: Hong Kong's Longest Escalator Suddenly Reverses At High-Speed; Injures 18 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Uber is considering leaving Seattle if drivers join unions | Business Insider
- This is the massive cannon US Marines are using to obliterate ISIS fighters in Syria | Business Insider
- This map explains the roots of France’s growing nationalism | Business Insider
- A visit to a Seoul escort-karaoke bar by a party of Uber execs in 2014... | Business Insider
- Treasury Secretary Mnuchin says AI taking US jobs is '50-100... | Business Insider
- 5 Costco purchases that make your membership virtually free | Business Insider
- Here's why it's a smart time to buy a 4K TV | Business Insider