High Yield CD Rates - Forgetaboutit
The best one year (12 month) CD you can lock into today is only at 1.27% APY. They get worse if you are trying to discover a 3 month or 6 month option.
Let's hope at some point certificates of deposit become a better option that can possibly yield 2% or more. Gone are the 12 month 4% APY rates days prior to 2009, we pray they come back at some point.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
The best bang for your buck comes from ALOSTAR, unless you want to lock up your money for 5 years.
Today ALOSTAR Bank of Commerce is offering a 1.27% APY for 12 months. You have to pony up at least $1,000 to get in on this - click for details.
If you are willing to not touch your cash for 3 years then go ahead and sign up for NOVA Bank's offer.
NOVA is offering a CD at 2.00% APY for 3 years. They require at least $500 minimum to open - click for details.
Both CD offers are covered by FDIC insurance up to $250,000.
Happy safe investing.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- IBM Stock Disappointed That Company Isn't Firing A Mindboggling 110,000 | ZeroHedge
- Jeffrey Saut Makes Long-Term Bullish Case for US Stocks | Financial Sense
- Ekloges 2015: Greece Votes In Historic For Europe Election | ZeroHedge
- Central Banks and Economic Reports Keep Bull Market Alive | Financial Sense
- Housing Affordability: How Does the U.S. Compare to Canada, China, Australia, Japan, Ireland, UK | Financial Sense
- Obamacare Website Funneling Private Consumer Data To Private Companies | ZeroHedge
- The Federal Reserve Has Declared The Winner In The Generational Financial War | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- Apple Will Announce It Has Sold More iPhones In... | Business Insider
- Anti-austerity Syriza wins Greek election: exit polls | Business Insider
- An Artist Created These Ridiculously Accurate Celebrity Portraits Using... | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com
- The Amazon Is Burning | Business Insider
- Look At All The Huge Stock Market Rallies That Happened During The Great Depression (DIA) | Business Insider