High Yield CD Rates - Forgetaboutit
The best one year (12 month) CD you can lock into today is only at 1.27% APY. They get worse if you are trying to discover a 3 month or 6 month option.
Let's hope at some point certificates of deposit become a better option that can possibly yield 2% or more. Gone are the 12 month 4% APY rates days prior to 2009, we pray they come back at some point.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
The best bang for your buck comes from ALOSTAR, unless you want to lock up your money for 5 years.
Today ALOSTAR Bank of Commerce is offering a 1.27% APY for 12 months. You have to pony up at least $1,000 to get in on this - click for details.
If you are willing to not touch your cash for 3 years then go ahead and sign up for NOVA Bank's offer.
NOVA is offering a CD at 2.00% APY for 3 years. They require at least $500 minimum to open - click for details.
Both CD offers are covered by FDIC insurance up to $250,000.
Happy safe investing.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Top 25 Corporate Pension Plans Alone Are Underfunded By Over $225 Billion | ZeroHedge
- EU President: "Borders Are The Worst Invention Ever Made By Politicians" | ZeroHedge
- The Permian Pitfall: A Race To The Bottom For Tight Oil | ZeroHedge
- The Big Four Economic Indicators: Industrial Production Rebound Accelerates | Financial Sense
- Obamacare Is Rapidly Becoming The Poster-Child For American Inequality | ZeroHedge
- Who's Going To Pick Up The UK Tab? | ZeroHedge
- Ryan Lochte Has Lost All Of His Sponsorship Deals | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 'The Rock' reveals the new 'Jumanji' will not be a reboot after all | Business Insider
- The 10 most failed superhero movies ever, ranked | Business Insider
- The most attractive jobs in New York, according to Tinder swipes | Business Insider
- The Navy's ship-of-the-future is getting an upgrade against... | Business Insider
- The Clinton Foundation is starting to be a real thorn in the side for Hillary Clinton... | Business Insider
- 20 bad health habits to ditch in your 20s | Business Insider
- 5 tips for traveling Europe on a budget | Business Insider