High Yield CD Rates - Forgetaboutit
The best one year (12 month) CD you can lock into today is only at 1.27% APY. They get worse if you are trying to discover a 3 month or 6 month option.
Let's hope at some point certificates of deposit become a better option that can possibly yield 2% or more. Gone are the 12 month 4% APY rates days prior to 2009, we pray they come back at some point.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
The best bang for your buck comes from ALOSTAR, unless you want to lock up your money for 5 years.
Today ALOSTAR Bank of Commerce is offering a 1.27% APY for 12 months. You have to pony up at least $1,000 to get in on this - click for details.
If you are willing to not touch your cash for 3 years then go ahead and sign up for NOVA Bank's offer.
NOVA is offering a CD at 2.00% APY for 3 years. They require at least $500 minimum to open - click for details.
Both CD offers are covered by FDIC insurance up to $250,000.
Happy safe investing.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Just Released: Listen To Boehner Calling Ted Cruz A "Luciferian Son Of A Bitch" | ZeroHedge
- The Deutsche Bank Settlement is Meaningless | ZeroHedge
- Lessons from Japan: Decades of Decay, Endless Monetary Expansion | Financial Sense
- Central Bankers To The Masses: "Let Them Eat Rate" | ZeroHedge
- What Americans Spent The Most Money On In Q1 | ZeroHedge
- As Oil Rises, US Shale Companies Have Begun Increasing Oil Production | ZeroHedge
- Greek Default Looms In July After EU Rejects Greek Emergency Summit | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- An overlooked part of Amazon will be in... | Business Insider
- Here's how we ranked the best restaurants in America | Business Insider
- Google has appointed its first hardware czar (GOOG, GOOGL) | Business Insider
- Here's the real difference between all those allergy medications | Business Insider
- The signature sushi roll at a popular NYC restaurant is made with a blow torch | Business Insider
- It's almost impossible to avoid GMOs in these 7 everyday items | Business Insider
- Save over $100 on a great watch for spring — and more of today's... | Business Insider