High Yield CD Rates - Forgetaboutit
The best one year (12 month) CD you can lock into today is only at 1.27% APY. They get worse if you are trying to discover a 3 month or 6 month option.
Let's hope at some point certificates of deposit become a better option that can possibly yield 2% or more. Gone are the 12 month 4% APY rates days prior to 2009, we pray they come back at some point.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
The best bang for your buck comes from ALOSTAR, unless you want to lock up your money for 5 years.
Today ALOSTAR Bank of Commerce is offering a 1.27% APY for 12 months. You have to pony up at least $1,000 to get in on this - click for details.
If you are willing to not touch your cash for 3 years then go ahead and sign up for NOVA Bank's offer.
NOVA is offering a CD at 2.00% APY for 3 years. They require at least $500 minimum to open - click for details.
Both CD offers are covered by FDIC insurance up to $250,000.
Happy safe investing.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The "Pizzagate" Arrest: Police Release Criminal Complaint Against Comet Restaurant Shooter | ZeroHedge
- The Equation That Explains It All | ZeroHedge
- Circadian Rhythms and the Microbiome | Financial Sense
- "Investors Are Dangerously Unprepared" - Axel Weber, Former Bundesbank Head Warns Of Coming Rate Hikes By ECB | ZeroHedge
- In Mexico, a Trying Year for Trade | Financial Sense
- Fake News And War Party Lies | ZeroHedge
- Deutsche Bank: De-Globalization Trend Not as Clear as It Seems | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Obama is about to give a speech defending his... | Business Insider
- MESSAGING APPS FOR PUBLISHERS... | Business Insider
- The most Instagrammed cities in the world | Business Insider
- Arianna Huffington looks for 2 qualities in new hires, and you won't find... | Business Insider
- One of my favorite car gadgets is on sale now | Business Insider
- North Korean experts explain what Kim Jong Un wants | Business Insider
- 11 details you probably missed in the 'Westworld' season finale... | Business Insider