High Yield CD Rates - Forgetaboutit
The best one year (12 month) CD you can lock into today is only at 1.27% APY. They get worse if you are trying to discover a 3 month or 6 month option.
Let's hope at some point certificates of deposit become a better option that can possibly yield 2% or more. Gone are the 12 month 4% APY rates days prior to 2009, we pray they come back at some point.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
The best bang for your buck comes from ALOSTAR, unless you want to lock up your money for 5 years.
Today ALOSTAR Bank of Commerce is offering a 1.27% APY for 12 months. You have to pony up at least $1,000 to get in on this - click for details.
If you are willing to not touch your cash for 3 years then go ahead and sign up for NOVA Bank's offer.
NOVA is offering a CD at 2.00% APY for 3 years. They require at least $500 minimum to open - click for details.
Both CD offers are covered by FDIC insurance up to $250,000.
Happy safe investing.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Runner Screen | iBankCoin.com
- Zombie Investing | iBankCoin.com
- 10 Warnings Signs Of Stock Market Exuberance | ZeroHedge
- Supply and Demand Report 9 Mar | ZeroHedge
- Walking Down the Noir Alley of Smokes | iBankCoin.com
- China’s Credit Markets Under Pressure | Financial Sense
- Do Equities (and Real Estate) Give You Inflation Protection? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's What You Should Really Be Eating For A Snack | Business Insider
- Here's Why... | Business Insider
- The Top 30 Free Agents In The NFL | Business Insider
- This Is An Actual Billboard In Crimea | Business Insider
- Paul Allen Is Taking His 'Tatoosh' Yacht Off The Market After Failing To... | Business Insider
- Pre-Open... | StreetInsider.com
- Here's A Solid Gold Flappy Bird For The Ultimate Fan Of The Game | Business Insider