High Yield CD Rates - Forgetaboutit
The best one year (12 month) CD you can lock into today is only at 1.27% APY. They get worse if you are trying to discover a 3 month or 6 month option.
Let's hope at some point certificates of deposit become a better option that can possibly yield 2% or more. Gone are the 12 month 4% APY rates days prior to 2009, we pray they come back at some point.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
The best bang for your buck comes from ALOSTAR, unless you want to lock up your money for 5 years.
Today ALOSTAR Bank of Commerce is offering a 1.27% APY for 12 months. You have to pony up at least $1,000 to get in on this - click for details.
If you are willing to not touch your cash for 3 years then go ahead and sign up for NOVA Bank's offer.
NOVA is offering a CD at 2.00% APY for 3 years. They require at least $500 minimum to open - click for details.
Both CD offers are covered by FDIC insurance up to $250,000.
Happy safe investing.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gold Jumps Above $1200 on China Rate Cut; Draghi Vows “More Inflation” | Financial Sense
- OIL DOWN THE DRAIN FOR XMAS | iBankCoin.com
- Ferguson In Flames, Shots Fired, Police Car Destroyed, Tear-Gas Deployed, Looting; NYC Brooklyn & Triborough Bridge & LA Freeways Blocked | ZeroHedge
- The Mystery Of America's "Schrodinger" Middle Class, Which Is Either Thriving Or About To Go Extinct | ZeroHedge
- 30 Year Yield Drops Below 3.00% As Richmond Fed Tumbles Most Since 2006 | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: November 25 | ZeroHedge
- The Iran Nuclear Talks (In 1 Lonely Photo) | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 10 Most Important Things In The World This Morning | Business Insider
- Ferguson Grand Jury Will Not Indict The Cop Who Shot Michael Brown... | Business Insider
- Nissan Has Revolutionized The Rearview Mirror | Business Insider
- Teenage Jeff Koons tells AFP he 'knew nothing'... | Business Insider
- Consumer Confidence Tumbles (DIA, SPY, QQQ, TLT, IWM) | Business Insider
- 'Casablanca' piano sold for $3.4 million at US... | Business Insider
- A Small Step in American/US Air Merger Becomes Something More | TheStreet.com