High Yield CD Rates - Forgetaboutit
The best one year (12 month) CD you can lock into today is only at 1.27% APY. They get worse if you are trying to discover a 3 month or 6 month option.
Let's hope at some point certificates of deposit become a better option that can possibly yield 2% or more. Gone are the 12 month 4% APY rates days prior to 2009, we pray they come back at some point.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
The best bang for your buck comes from ALOSTAR, unless you want to lock up your money for 5 years.
Today ALOSTAR Bank of Commerce is offering a 1.27% APY for 12 months. You have to pony up at least $1,000 to get in on this - click for details.
If you are willing to not touch your cash for 3 years then go ahead and sign up for NOVA Bank's offer.
NOVA is offering a CD at 2.00% APY for 3 years. They require at least $500 minimum to open - click for details.
Both CD offers are covered by FDIC insurance up to $250,000.
Happy safe investing.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- VIX Trips From 37 To 20 Have Been All-Or-Nothing For Stocks | ZeroHedge
- Europe Reveals How Accounts Will Be Frozen During the Next Crisis | ZeroHedge
- US Claims Malfunctioning Russian Cruise Missiles Hit Iran; Moscow, Tehran Both Deny | ZeroHedge
- NIRP, Its Likelihood and Effect on Commodities | Financial Sense
- President Hillary Clinton Will Oppose Crude Oil Exports | Financial Sense
- Futures Slump On Lack Of Chinese Euphoria Despite More Terrible Economic Data | ZeroHedge
- Do You See What Happens, Alcoa, When Your "Restructuring" Non-GAAP Addbacks Tumble | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- License of nurse who reused syringes for flu shots... | Business Insider
- Netflix raising US price for most popular video plan by $1... | Business Insider
- Tunisian democracy group wins Nobel Peace Prize | Business Insider
- Moore hits winner to lift Lynx over Fever 80-77 | Business Insider
- A new focus group explains Ben Carson's appeal in the 2016 race | Business Insider