High Yield CD Rates - Forgetaboutit
The best one year (12 month) CD you can lock into today is only at 1.27% APY. They get worse if you are trying to discover a 3 month or 6 month option.
Let's hope at some point certificates of deposit become a better option that can possibly yield 2% or more. Gone are the 12 month 4% APY rates days prior to 2009, we pray they come back at some point.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
The best bang for your buck comes from ALOSTAR, unless you want to lock up your money for 5 years.
Today ALOSTAR Bank of Commerce is offering a 1.27% APY for 12 months. You have to pony up at least $1,000 to get in on this - click for details.
If you are willing to not touch your cash for 3 years then go ahead and sign up for NOVA Bank's offer.
NOVA is offering a CD at 2.00% APY for 3 years. They require at least $500 minimum to open - click for details.
Both CD offers are covered by FDIC insurance up to $250,000.
Happy safe investing.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Baby Bull All Growns Up | iBankCoin.com
- THE MARKET IS STARTING TO HEAD LOWER NOW–STARTING TO HEAD LOWER NOW | iBankCoin.com
- Dispatches from Occupied Territory – Fear is the Mind Killer | ZeroHedge
- When A Marketing Campaign Goes Horribly Wrong | ZeroHedge
- Stop Bearing with Your Snooty Barista | iBankCoin.com
- Trading Treasuries In 1 Simple Chart | ZeroHedge
- Gold Lock Down Despite Aggressive Plan To Ban Russia From SWIFT, Terrorism & War Risk; Palladium At Multi-Year High Over $900 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- CaixaBank to buy Barclays Spain operations | Business Insider
- Man United agree Falcao loan deal - reports | Business Insider
- Here Is How Many Games A College Football Team Can Lose And Still Win The... | Business Insider
- Nike Dwarfs Under Armour's Mega-Offer To Kevin Durant | Business Insider
- Jim Cramer's Mad Dash: Regeneron to $400; Conn's a No-Touch | TheStreet.com
- 10 Things In Tech You Need To Know Today (AAPL, MSFT, GOOG, TWTR)... | Business Insider
- Wozniacki sends Sharapova out of US Open, Federer... | Business Insider