High Yield CD Rates - Forgetaboutit
The best one year (12 month) CD you can lock into today is only at 1.27% APY. They get worse if you are trying to discover a 3 month or 6 month option.
Let's hope at some point certificates of deposit become a better option that can possibly yield 2% or more. Gone are the 12 month 4% APY rates days prior to 2009, we pray they come back at some point.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
The best bang for your buck comes from ALOSTAR, unless you want to lock up your money for 5 years.
Today ALOSTAR Bank of Commerce is offering a 1.27% APY for 12 months. You have to pony up at least $1,000 to get in on this - click for details.
If you are willing to not touch your cash for 3 years then go ahead and sign up for NOVA Bank's offer.
NOVA is offering a CD at 2.00% APY for 3 years. They require at least $500 minimum to open - click for details.
Both CD offers are covered by FDIC insurance up to $250,000.
Happy safe investing.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Treasury Yield Curve Crashes To 8-Year Lows, Financials Follow | ZeroHedge
- QUeeR BY BeN... | ZeroHedge
- deFANG'd | ZeroHedge
- Turkey, Saudi Arabia Mull Syria Ground Invasion As Russia, Hezbollah Decimate Rebels | ZeroHedge
- Spend or Die! The Era of Negative Interest Rates | Financial Sense
- Chesapeake Plummets Over 20% On Report It Has Hired Bankruptcy Attorneys | ZeroHedge
- Japan In Turmoil: Stocks, USDJPY, Bond Yields Collapse | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- We asked Michael Moore about the gun-violence epidemic, his new movie, and why Donald Trump... | Business Insider
- RANKED: the 10 worst movies to win the best-picture Oscar — and what should have won... | Business Insider
- Months after the San Bernardino attacks, the FBI still can't get into one of the... | Business Insider
- A 14-year-old model is raising big questions about the fashion... | Business Insider
- Just days after reportedly deciding to fire their coach, the NBA's... | Business Insider
- It's becoming clear that there were 3 big reasons for the Knicks'... | Business Insider
- Hacker group releases thousands of names and job titles supposedly belonging to... | Business Insider