High Yield CD Rates - Forgetaboutit
The best one year (12 month) CD you can lock into today is only at 1.27% APY. They get worse if you are trying to discover a 3 month or 6 month option.
Let's hope at some point certificates of deposit become a better option that can possibly yield 2% or more. Gone are the 12 month 4% APY rates days prior to 2009, we pray they come back at some point.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
The best bang for your buck comes from ALOSTAR, unless you want to lock up your money for 5 years.
Today ALOSTAR Bank of Commerce is offering a 1.27% APY for 12 months. You have to pony up at least $1,000 to get in on this - click for details.
If you are willing to not touch your cash for 3 years then go ahead and sign up for NOVA Bank's offer.
NOVA is offering a CD at 2.00% APY for 3 years. They require at least $500 minimum to open - click for details.
Both CD offers are covered by FDIC insurance up to $250,000.
Happy safe investing.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Stoeferle: Helicopter Money Coming and It Will Boost Gold Market to New Highs | Financial Sense
- "As Long As All The Offensive Shit Is Verbatim, I'm Fine With It" | ZeroHedge
- Trump Accused Of "Apocalyptic" Fearmongering In Speech Promising "Security And Prosperity" | ZeroHedge
- Nigel Farage Announces European Referendum Tour | ZeroHedge
- Fund Managers at Highest Cash Levels in 14 Years | Financial Sense
- Are Leftists Planning A Coup On 'President' Trump? "Voters Must Stop Him Before Military Has To" | ZeroHedge
- Hillary Clinton's Top VP Pick Lets Big Banks Know He's In Their Corner | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Apple says that Pokémon Go was downloaded more times in its... | Business Insider
- American Parmesan cheese is a sign of a much larger problem | Business Insider
- Here's how Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump responded to the shooting in... | Business Insider
- Undocumented immigrants will have official roles at the... | Business Insider
- 8 lies about money that could be keeping you in debt | Business Insider
- 'Mr. Robot' has taken over Comic-Con | Business Insider
- The new era of payment processing will change everything | Business Insider