High Yield CD Rates - Forgetaboutit
The best one year (12 month) CD you can lock into today is only at 1.27% APY. They get worse if you are trying to discover a 3 month or 6 month option.
Let's hope at some point certificates of deposit become a better option that can possibly yield 2% or more. Gone are the 12 month 4% APY rates days prior to 2009, we pray they come back at some point.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
The best bang for your buck comes from ALOSTAR, unless you want to lock up your money for 5 years.
Today ALOSTAR Bank of Commerce is offering a 1.27% APY for 12 months. You have to pony up at least $1,000 to get in on this - click for details.
If you are willing to not touch your cash for 3 years then go ahead and sign up for NOVA Bank's offer.
NOVA is offering a CD at 2.00% APY for 3 years. They require at least $500 minimum to open - click for details.
Both CD offers are covered by FDIC insurance up to $250,000.
Happy safe investing.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Busted: Hillary Caught Coordinating With CNN To Smear Rand Paul | ZeroHedge
- As If The French Did Not Have Enough Problems | ZeroHedge
- Caught On Tape: China Builds A Bridge In Just 43 Hours | ZeroHedge
- Obama to Veto Bill Requiring Background Checks on Syrian Refugees | Financial Sense
- Overheard At The Trumpsgiving Day Parade | ZeroHedge
- Experts See Low Oil Prices for Decades to Come as US Shale Boom Goes Global | Financial Sense
- Black Friday Stock Sale Dip-Buyers Ignore China, Credit, Commodity Carnage | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Revis to sit out Jets game vs. Dolphins with concussion | Business Insider
- Murray scores 21, No. 1 Kentucky rolls past USF 84-63 | Business Insider
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- You'll feel like you own a private island at this resort in the middle of the ocean | Business Insider
- Blue Jays bring back free-agent lefty Happ for $36M, 3... | Business Insider
- Murray, Edmund lead Britain in Davis Cup hunt for glory | Business Insider
- Apple's Beats has splurged out for a sponsored Snapchat Lens this Black Friday (... | Business Insider