High Yield CD Rates - Forgetaboutit
The best one year (12 month) CD you can lock into today is only at 1.27% APY. They get worse if you are trying to discover a 3 month or 6 month option.
Let's hope at some point certificates of deposit become a better option that can possibly yield 2% or more. Gone are the 12 month 4% APY rates days prior to 2009, we pray they come back at some point.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
The best bang for your buck comes from ALOSTAR, unless you want to lock up your money for 5 years.
Today ALOSTAR Bank of Commerce is offering a 1.27% APY for 12 months. You have to pony up at least $1,000 to get in on this - click for details.
If you are willing to not touch your cash for 3 years then go ahead and sign up for NOVA Bank's offer.
NOVA is offering a CD at 2.00% APY for 3 years. They require at least $500 minimum to open - click for details.
Both CD offers are covered by FDIC insurance up to $250,000.
Happy safe investing.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Plunging Oil Prices a Game-Changer for Major Pipeline Projects | Financial Sense
- Let This Be a Lesson to You | iBankCoin.com
- Canada Shooter Idenfitied As Canadian National Michael Abdul Zehaf Bibeau | ZeroHedge
- Big Misses for Retail Sales, NY Manufacturing | Financial Sense
- Top Scientist Warns This Version Of Ebola Looks Like "A Very Different Bug" | ZeroHedge
- Night Owl Open Forum | iBankCoin.com
- STTG Market Recap October 21, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 3 Biggest Takeaways From Apple's Strong Earnings Report | TheStreet.com
- 7 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Starting An Office Romance | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- Peugeot says sales edge ahead in long haul out of crisis... | Business Insider
- Total chief executive De Margerie killed in Moscow... | Business Insider
- David Einhorn Gave 2 Trade Ideas At An Elite Wall Street Conference — Here's... | Business Insider
- Market Wrap: CPI Outpaces in Sept.;... | StreetInsider.com