CD Rates at 3% APY but Only if you have the Time
You can still find a 3% APY High Yield CD, but you have to have ten damn years to spare. Thanks to Google's (NASDAQ:GOOG) wonderful new CD Rate Compare Tool you can find the best deals in seconds without the hastle of pop-up ads or frusterating navigation.
If you have the patience of 10 years and $2,500 down you to can enjoy a 3% APY CD from Discover Bank.
First off, a 10 year wait sounds ridiculous, however it does provide the best yield you can find right now for a CD. With that in mind, here are the Best Ten Year CD deals for March 11th, 2011 are the following (thanks to google.com/ComparisonAds):
1. Discover has a 10 year CD at 3% APY, you only have to put down $2,500 - Click to Learn More>>
2. Capital One offers a 10 year CD at 3% APY with $5K down - Click to Learn More>>
3. Who doesn't have $100K laying around that they don't want to touch for 10 Years. If you do, then go for the Capital One Jumbo CD at 3% APY - click if you really care>>
These time frames are insane, but they are options. Go for broke at https://www.google.com/comparisonads/uscd and find a deal that fits your parameters.
Every week we search through CD rates and only post the top performers for your review. To review those articles -- click here>>
Happy CD Investing and keep your money safe.
Other Offers that may be more reasonable:
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Tokyo CPI Spikes To Highest Since 1992 (Well Above Abe's 2% Target) | ZeroHedge
- The Fed's Farcical Forecast Fiasco | ZeroHedge
- Hoisington On The End Of The Fed's (Mythical) "Wealth Effect" | ZeroHedge
- Late Night Strategy for Thursday | iBankCoin.com
- Turning Points | Financial Sense
- SPECIAL EXCLUSIVE BALANCE SHEET ANALYSIS | iBankCoin.com
- Why Caterpillar Just Blew Away Earnings Expectations | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Unusual 11 Mid-... | StreetInsider.com
- Here's What 'Snowden-Putin Truthers' Believe | Business Insider
- Zuckerberg Admits: 'Instagram Is A Few Years From Being An Important Business... | Business Insider
- Here's How Many People Really Use Sketchy Streaming Sites — And Why | Business Insider
- Tim Cook Had A Really Interesting Answer For Why iPad Sales Appear To Be Stalling | Business Insider
- How The Oil Boom Changed North Dakota In One Chart | Business Insider
- Nearly Sixty Percent Of Facebook's Ad Revenue... | Business Insider