CD Rates at 3% APY but Only if you have the Time
You can still find a 3% APY High Yield CD, but you have to have ten damn years to spare. Thanks to Google's (NASDAQ:GOOG) wonderful new CD Rate Compare Tool you can find the best deals in seconds without the hastle of pop-up ads or frusterating navigation.
If you have the patience of 10 years and $2,500 down you to can enjoy a 3% APY CD from Discover Bank.
First off, a 10 year wait sounds ridiculous, however it does provide the best yield you can find right now for a CD. With that in mind, here are the Best Ten Year CD deals for March 11th, 2011 are the following (thanks to google.com/ComparisonAds):
1. Discover has a 10 year CD at 3% APY, you only have to put down $2,500 - Click to Learn More>>
2. Capital One offers a 10 year CD at 3% APY with $5K down - Click to Learn More>>
3. Who doesn't have $100K laying around that they don't want to touch for 10 Years. If you do, then go for the Capital One Jumbo CD at 3% APY - click if you really care>>
These time frames are insane, but they are options. Go for broke at https://www.google.com/comparisonads/uscd and find a deal that fits your parameters.
Every week we search through CD rates and only post the top performers for your review. To review those articles -- click here>>
Happy CD Investing and keep your money safe.
Other Offers that may be more reasonable:
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Chart Of The Day: For Caterpillar The "Great Recovery" Is Just As Bad As The Great Financial Crisis | ZeroHedge
- Trade Ideas For Wednesday | iBankCoin.com
- Rising Wages Where? Real Wages Post First Annual Decline Since 2012 | ZeroHedge
- Web Poll: Bullish or Bearish? | iBankCoin.com
- China Seals Off Yumen City After Outbreak Of Bubonic Plague | ZeroHedge
- 1 In 25 New Yorkers Is A Millionaire | ZeroHedge
- Senate Democrats Push To Triple Israel's Iron-Dome Aid To $576 Million | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- HOUSE OF THE DAY: A Tuscan Castle Can Be Yours For $16 Million | Business Insider
- Boeing Weighs on Blue Chips, Jim Cramer: 'Lonely Owning the Stock' | TheStreet.com
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the Day 07/... | StreetInsider.com
- International Monitors: Pro-Russian Rebels In Ukraine Have Sawed Into The... | Business Insider
- This Terrifying Swarm Of Flies Is So Massive It Shows Up On Weather Radar | Business Insider
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of... | StreetInsider.com
- How A French Soccer Club Made A $50 Million Profit Off World Cup Phenom James Rodríguez | Business Insider