CD Rates at 3% APY but Only if you have the Time
You can still find a 3% APY High Yield CD, but you have to have ten damn years to spare. Thanks to Google's (NASDAQ:GOOG) wonderful new CD Rate Compare Tool you can find the best deals in seconds without the hastle of pop-up ads or frusterating navigation.
If you have the patience of 10 years and $2,500 down you to can enjoy a 3% APY CD from Discover Bank.
First off, a 10 year wait sounds ridiculous, however it does provide the best yield you can find right now for a CD. With that in mind, here are the Best Ten Year CD deals for March 11th, 2011 are the following (thanks to google.com/ComparisonAds):
1. Discover has a 10 year CD at 3% APY, you only have to put down $2,500 - Click to Learn More>>
2. Capital One offers a 10 year CD at 3% APY with $5K down - Click to Learn More>>
3. Who doesn't have $100K laying around that they don't want to touch for 10 Years. If you do, then go for the Capital One Jumbo CD at 3% APY - click if you really care>>
These time frames are insane, but they are options. Go for broke at https://www.google.com/comparisonads/uscd and find a deal that fits your parameters.
Every week we search through CD rates and only post the top performers for your review. To review those articles -- click here>>
Happy CD Investing and keep your money safe.
Other Offers that may be more reasonable:
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Bank Jog: Deutsche Bank's Demand Deposits Tumble By 13% In Q3 | ZeroHedge
- The Global Economy Is Collapsing | Financial Sense
- The Unstoppable Spread of Armed Drones | Financial Sense
- Hyperinflation Looms As 'Black Market' Egyptian Pound Crashes To Record Low | ZeroHedge
- LaGuardia Airport Closed After Mike Pence's Campaign Plane Skids Off Runway | ZeroHedge
- Rules For Rulers (Or How The World Really Works) | ZeroHedge
- Love Him Or Hate Him: Trump Is The Revolution Against The Establishment | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The world's largest display of Lego art features intricate replicas of... | Business Insider
- GOP senator makes racially charged attack on opponent... | Business Insider
- China is still dragging Apple down (AAPL) | Business Insider
- PUTIN: Trump represents Americans who are 'tired of the... | Business Insider
- Elon Musk: Tesla's factory will be an 'alien dreadnought' by... | Business Insider
- Hershey beats as US demand firms (HSY) | Business Insider
- 50 banned baby names from around the world | Business Insider