CD Rates at 3% APY but Only if you have the Time
You can still find a 3% APY High Yield CD, but you have to have ten damn years to spare. Thanks to Google's (NASDAQ:GOOG) wonderful new CD Rate Compare Tool you can find the best deals in seconds without the hastle of pop-up ads or frusterating navigation.
If you have the patience of 10 years and $2,500 down you to can enjoy a 3% APY CD from Discover Bank.
First off, a 10 year wait sounds ridiculous, however it does provide the best yield you can find right now for a CD. With that in mind, here are the Best Ten Year CD deals for March 11th, 2011 are the following (thanks to google.com/ComparisonAds):
1. Discover has a 10 year CD at 3% APY, you only have to put down $2,500 - Click to Learn More>>
2. Capital One offers a 10 year CD at 3% APY with $5K down - Click to Learn More>>
3. Who doesn't have $100K laying around that they don't want to touch for 10 Years. If you do, then go for the Capital One Jumbo CD at 3% APY - click if you really care>>
These time frames are insane, but they are options. Go for broke at https://www.google.com/comparisonads/uscd and find a deal that fits your parameters.
Every week we search through CD rates and only post the top performers for your review. To review those articles -- click here>>
Happy CD Investing and keep your money safe.
Other Offers that may be more reasonable:
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Weekend Top 100 | iBankCoin.com
- Martin Armstrong: Understanding The Extremes On Both Sides | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap July 10, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- Barack Obama: "Don't Get Cynical, Get Hopey" | ZeroHedge
- 5 Things To Ponder: The Everything Boom | ZeroHedge
- Exaggerating the Dollar’s Demise | Financial Sense
- U.S. Plays With Fire By Using Bank Sanctions as Political Tools | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Bill Gates Reveals His Favorite Business Book | Business Insider
- Marissa Mayer And AOL CEO Tim Armstrong Were Spotted Talking Late Into... | Business Insider
- Argentina Vs. Germany: Which Nation Wins at Life? | TheStreet.com
- Real Estate Firm Accused Of Trying To Evict A 98-Year-Old Woman Will Let Her Live There... | Business Insider
- People Are Outraged On Facebook Thinking Steven Spielberg Actually... | Business Insider
- Pre-Open... | StreetInsider.com
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek