CD Rates at 3% APY but Only if you have the Time
You can still find a 3% APY High Yield CD, but you have to have ten damn years to spare. Thanks to Google's (NASDAQ:GOOG) wonderful new CD Rate Compare Tool you can find the best deals in seconds without the hastle of pop-up ads or frusterating navigation.
If you have the patience of 10 years and $2,500 down you to can enjoy a 3% APY CD from Discover Bank.
First off, a 10 year wait sounds ridiculous, however it does provide the best yield you can find right now for a CD. With that in mind, here are the Best Ten Year CD deals for March 11th, 2011 are the following (thanks to google.com/ComparisonAds):
1. Discover has a 10 year CD at 3% APY, you only have to put down $2,500 - Click to Learn More>>
2. Capital One offers a 10 year CD at 3% APY with $5K down - Click to Learn More>>
3. Who doesn't have $100K laying around that they don't want to touch for 10 Years. If you do, then go for the Capital One Jumbo CD at 3% APY - click if you really care>>
These time frames are insane, but they are options. Go for broke at https://www.google.com/comparisonads/uscd and find a deal that fits your parameters.
Every week we search through CD rates and only post the top performers for your review. To review those articles -- click here>>
Happy CD Investing and keep your money safe.
Other Offers that may be more reasonable:
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Earnings on Deck | iBankCoin.com
- Stocks, Bond Yields Drop After Rosengren-IBM-Oil Triple-Whammy | ZeroHedge
- Wealth Inequality Is Not A Problem, It’s A Symptom | ZeroHedge
- Market Uncertainty Has Never Been Higher | ZeroHedge
- Three Of The Four JPMorgan "Market Bottom" Indicators Are All Flashing "Oversold" Green | ZeroHedge
- When Confidence Crumbles | ZeroHedge
- Moving to a Different State May Significantly Improve Your Retirement Goals | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Rodgers backs Sterling to answer critics | Business Insider
- A Team Of Kids From Korea Just Won $1 Million For... | Business Insider
- Why the Oil Glut Is a Big Win for Consumers, Industrial Stocks Like Goodyear, Dow | TheStreet.com
- Eight-goal Southampton thrash Sunderland, Chelsea press... | Business Insider
- Here's Some Good News On Corporate Earnings | Business Insider
- Notre Dame Coach Explains Why The Penalty Call That Lost Them The Florida State Game Was Wrong | Business Insider
- Germany's Tax Income Is Still Rising Despite Cooling... | Business Insider