CD Rates at 3% APY but Only if you have the Time
You can still find a 3% APY High Yield CD, but you have to have ten damn years to spare. Thanks to Google's (NASDAQ:GOOG) wonderful new CD Rate Compare Tool you can find the best deals in seconds without the hastle of pop-up ads or frusterating navigation.
If you have the patience of 10 years and $2,500 down you to can enjoy a 3% APY CD from Discover Bank.
First off, a 10 year wait sounds ridiculous, however it does provide the best yield you can find right now for a CD. With that in mind, here are the Best Ten Year CD deals for March 11th, 2011 are the following (thanks to google.com/ComparisonAds):
1. Discover has a 10 year CD at 3% APY, you only have to put down $2,500 - Click to Learn More>>
2. Capital One offers a 10 year CD at 3% APY with $5K down - Click to Learn More>>
3. Who doesn't have $100K laying around that they don't want to touch for 10 Years. If you do, then go for the Capital One Jumbo CD at 3% APY - click if you really care>>
These time frames are insane, but they are options. Go for broke at https://www.google.com/comparisonads/uscd and find a deal that fits your parameters.
Every week we search through CD rates and only post the top performers for your review. To review those articles -- click here>>
Happy CD Investing and keep your money safe.
Other Offers that may be more reasonable:
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Trump's New Travel Ban Revealed: Phase-In Period; Green-Card Holders Spared | ZeroHedge
- Sales and Earnings Back At Highs, But So Are Valuations | Financial Sense
- Flynn-Russia-Trump-Markets! | Financial Sense
- Estate Planning for Asset Protection | Financial Sense
- The Mother Of All Financial Bubbles: "This Is The Very Definition Of Unsustainable" | ZeroHedge
- "There's Something Weird Going On": Jeff Snider On The Global Dollar Shortage | ZeroHedge
- Angry Protesters Demand That Trump "STOP Attacking Women, Muslims, Immigrants, LGBTQ+, Journalists..." | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's the most important imported good in every state | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- David Tepper's Appaloosa just dropped about $1 billion... | Business Insider
- Astronauts finally have a way to poop inside their spacesuits — here... | Business Insider
- 8 popular American foods that aren't what you think they are | Business Insider
- 11 insider facts most flight attendants know — and you probably don't | Business Insider
- The head of UBS' investment bank wants to set the record straight (UBS) | Business Insider