CD Rates at 3% APY but Only if you have the Time
You can still find a 3% APY High Yield CD, but you have to have ten damn years to spare. Thanks to Google's (NASDAQ:GOOG) wonderful new CD Rate Compare Tool you can find the best deals in seconds without the hastle of pop-up ads or frusterating navigation.
If you have the patience of 10 years and $2,500 down you to can enjoy a 3% APY CD from Discover Bank.
First off, a 10 year wait sounds ridiculous, however it does provide the best yield you can find right now for a CD. With that in mind, here are the Best Ten Year CD deals for March 11th, 2011 are the following (thanks to google.com/ComparisonAds):
1. Discover has a 10 year CD at 3% APY, you only have to put down $2,500 - Click to Learn More>>
2. Capital One offers a 10 year CD at 3% APY with $5K down - Click to Learn More>>
3. Who doesn't have $100K laying around that they don't want to touch for 10 Years. If you do, then go for the Capital One Jumbo CD at 3% APY - click if you really care>>
These time frames are insane, but they are options. Go for broke at https://www.google.com/comparisonads/uscd and find a deal that fits your parameters.
Every week we search through CD rates and only post the top performers for your review. To review those articles -- click here>>
Happy CD Investing and keep your money safe.
Other Offers that may be more reasonable:
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Market Breaks Just As S&P Turns Red: "ALL BATS" Routing Strategy Disabled, NYSE Announces "Technical Issue" | ZeroHedge
- Global Financial System Risk Is Soaring Worldwide | ZeroHedge
- "Recovery" Fable Unravels As BOE Cuts Growth Forecast, Eurozone Slashes Inflation Outlook | ZeroHedge
- Will Non-OPEC Oil Production Collapse In 2016? | ZeroHedge
- Anti-Goldilocks Jobs Data Sends S&P Back Into Correction | ZeroHedge
- Visualizing The World's Most Famous Case Of Deflation, Part 1 | ZeroHedge
- European Bank Risk Soars To 3 Year Highs, US Risk Rising | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- We tried NYC's best cookie according to Foursquare — here's the verdict | Business Insider
- The Republican presidential candidates keep wearing the same outfit | Business Insider
- 24 signs you have a terrible boss | Business Insider
- At least 5 dead, hundreds injured after magnitude 6.4 earthquake strikes Taiwan... | Business Insider
- An 18-year-old phenomenon drove a Formula 1 car down a... | Business Insider
- Obama is about to propose a provocative new tax on oil | Business Insider
- Agent cuts ties with Johnny Manziel and releases a sad statement... | Business Insider