CD Rates at 3% APY but Only if you have the Time
You can still find a 3% APY High Yield CD, but you have to have ten damn years to spare. Thanks to Google's (NASDAQ:GOOG) wonderful new CD Rate Compare Tool you can find the best deals in seconds without the hastle of pop-up ads or frusterating navigation.
If you have the patience of 10 years and $2,500 down you to can enjoy a 3% APY CD from Discover Bank.
First off, a 10 year wait sounds ridiculous, however it does provide the best yield you can find right now for a CD. With that in mind, here are the Best Ten Year CD deals for March 11th, 2011 are the following (thanks to google.com/ComparisonAds):
1. Discover has a 10 year CD at 3% APY, you only have to put down $2,500 - Click to Learn More>>
2. Capital One offers a 10 year CD at 3% APY with $5K down - Click to Learn More>>
3. Who doesn't have $100K laying around that they don't want to touch for 10 Years. If you do, then go for the Capital One Jumbo CD at 3% APY - click if you really care>>
These time frames are insane, but they are options. Go for broke at https://www.google.com/comparisonads/uscd and find a deal that fits your parameters.
Every week we search through CD rates and only post the top performers for your review. To review those articles -- click here>>
Happy CD Investing and keep your money safe.
Other Offers that may be more reasonable:
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Case-Shiller US Home Price Index Drops Most In A Year | ZeroHedge
- Richmond Fed: Manufacturing Grew Modestly in June | Financial Sense
- A Wall Street Crash Course: How To Sell $1 For $100 | ZeroHedge
- Russia Promises "Economic And Military" Aid To Syria As US Refloats Assad "Chemcial Weapons" Trial Balloon | ZeroHedge
- Collapsing CDS Market Will Lead To Global Bond Market Margin Call | ZeroHedge
- Grexit Is Good - Dow Transports Ramp Back To Unchanged | ZeroHedge
- My Market Call | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 'What chumps!': John Roberts' dissent in a major Supreme Court... | Business Insider
- Puerto Rico, crushed by debt, seeks moratorium | Business Insider
- Bubba Watson calls out fan who tried to tell him how to play a shot | Business Insider
- Security flaws in the Amazon Fire Phone left customers vulnerable to hackers (AMZN) | Business Insider
- Sugary drinks may cause 184,000 global deaths a year:... | Business Insider
- Stocks are getting crushed (SPX, SPY, QQQ, TLT, IWM, DIA, EUR, USD, USDEUR) | Business Insider
- China is flooding the US with insane drug 'flakka' — and it... | Business Insider