CD Rates at 3% APY but Only if you have the Time
You can still find a 3% APY High Yield CD, but you have to have ten damn years to spare. Thanks to Google's (NASDAQ:GOOG) wonderful new CD Rate Compare Tool you can find the best deals in seconds without the hastle of pop-up ads or frusterating navigation.
If you have the patience of 10 years and $2,500 down you to can enjoy a 3% APY CD from Discover Bank.
First off, a 10 year wait sounds ridiculous, however it does provide the best yield you can find right now for a CD. With that in mind, here are the Best Ten Year CD deals for March 11th, 2011 are the following (thanks to google.com/ComparisonAds):
1. Discover has a 10 year CD at 3% APY, you only have to put down $2,500 - Click to Learn More>>
2. Capital One offers a 10 year CD at 3% APY with $5K down - Click to Learn More>>
3. Who doesn't have $100K laying around that they don't want to touch for 10 Years. If you do, then go for the Capital One Jumbo CD at 3% APY - click if you really care>>
These time frames are insane, but they are options. Go for broke at https://www.google.com/comparisonads/uscd and find a deal that fits your parameters.
Every week we search through CD rates and only post the top performers for your review. To review those articles -- click here>>
Happy CD Investing and keep your money safe.
Other Offers that may be more reasonable:
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gold In Fed Vault Drops Under 6,000 Tons For The First Time, After 10th Consecutive Month Of Redemptions | ZeroHedge
- Ben Bernanke Pens First Blog Post, Defends Fed, Says He "Was Concerned About Seniors" | ZeroHedge
- Why Weeks After The ECB QE Started Many Are Already Calling For Its Taper | ZeroHedge
- How Money Creation Threatens Hyperinflation | ZeroHedge
- WTI Tumbles To $47 Handle; Energy Stocks Don't Care At All | ZeroHedge
- OECD Economic Review Chair Warns, Central Bankers "Are Doing More Harm Than Good, Policy Must Be Reversed" | ZeroHedge
- Dan Wantrobski on Why We're Not at a Market Top; Corrections Still Buying Opportunities | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 30 most popular Vine stars in the world | Business Insider
- Play Pac-Man in Google Maps with this secret April Fool... | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- There's a problem with Gmail right now | Business Insider
- Air strike kills at least 15 at camp for Yemen... | Business Insider
- Former HP star Dave Donatelli has joined Oracle (ORCL, HPQ) | Business Insider
- GoDaddy revs up tech sector with Wall Street offering | Business Insider