CD Rates at 3% APY but Only if you have the Time
You can still find a 3% APY High Yield CD, but you have to have ten damn years to spare. Thanks to Google's (NASDAQ:GOOG) wonderful new CD Rate Compare Tool you can find the best deals in seconds without the hastle of pop-up ads or frusterating navigation.
If you have the patience of 10 years and $2,500 down you to can enjoy a 3% APY CD from Discover Bank.
First off, a 10 year wait sounds ridiculous, however it does provide the best yield you can find right now for a CD. With that in mind, here are the Best Ten Year CD deals for March 11th, 2011 are the following (thanks to google.com/ComparisonAds):
1. Discover has a 10 year CD at 3% APY, you only have to put down $2,500 - Click to Learn More>>
2. Capital One offers a 10 year CD at 3% APY with $5K down - Click to Learn More>>
3. Who doesn't have $100K laying around that they don't want to touch for 10 Years. If you do, then go for the Capital One Jumbo CD at 3% APY - click if you really care>>
These time frames are insane, but they are options. Go for broke at https://www.google.com/comparisonads/uscd and find a deal that fits your parameters.
Every week we search through CD rates and only post the top performers for your review. To review those articles -- click here>>
Happy CD Investing and keep your money safe.
Other Offers that may be more reasonable:
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- This Is What The Entire World Frontrunning The ECB Looks Like | ZeroHedge
- How Likely Is the Greek Bailout Strategy to Succeed? | Financial Sense
- Crude Parallels: A River Of Denials | ZeroHedge
- Former CIA Head Pleads Guilty To Mishandling Classified Information, Faces Year In Prison | ZeroHedge
- Russia Warns NATO: Any Threat In Ukraine Will See Military Response | ZeroHedge
- I AM NO LONGER SCREWED FOR 15 YEARS | iBankCoin.com
- Global Oil Glut Could Further Depress Oil Prices | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Chris Christie’s approval in New Jersey has hit a new low | Business Insider
- Here are 11 basic Excel tricks that will change your life | Business Insider
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek
- The internet has mixed feelings about... | Business Insider
- FEMA is not happy with the new season of 'House of Cards' | Business Insider
- 100 books everyone should read before they die (ranked!) | Business Insider
- Scientists have discovered an 'unstoppable' trend in... | Business Insider