CD Rates at 3% APY but Only if you have the Time
You can still find a 3% APY High Yield CD, but you have to have ten damn years to spare. Thanks to Google's (NASDAQ:GOOG) wonderful new CD Rate Compare Tool you can find the best deals in seconds without the hastle of pop-up ads or frusterating navigation.
If you have the patience of 10 years and $2,500 down you to can enjoy a 3% APY CD from Discover Bank.
First off, a 10 year wait sounds ridiculous, however it does provide the best yield you can find right now for a CD. With that in mind, here are the Best Ten Year CD deals for March 11th, 2011 are the following (thanks to google.com/ComparisonAds):
1. Discover has a 10 year CD at 3% APY, you only have to put down $2,500 - Click to Learn More>>
2. Capital One offers a 10 year CD at 3% APY with $5K down - Click to Learn More>>
3. Who doesn't have $100K laying around that they don't want to touch for 10 Years. If you do, then go for the Capital One Jumbo CD at 3% APY - click if you really care>>
These time frames are insane, but they are options. Go for broke at https://www.google.com/comparisonads/uscd and find a deal that fits your parameters.
Every week we search through CD rates and only post the top performers for your review. To review those articles -- click here>>
Happy CD Investing and keep your money safe.
Other Offers that may be more reasonable:
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Dead Man's Party | ZeroHedge
- Biderman Blasts "Either Obama Is Ignorant, Or He Is Hiding The Truth" | ZeroHedge
- The Horse Is Loose Again: Fiat To Spin-Off Ferrari | ZeroHedge
- Flat Futures Foreshadow FOMC Statement Despite Facebook Flameout | ZeroHedge
- Hilsenrath Warns: Fed's "Vote Of Confidence In US Economy" Means Mid-2015 Rate Hike Possibility | ZeroHedge
- How Well Does the CPI Measure Individuals’ Health Care Burden? | Financial Sense
- The Chunnel Tunnel in Effect | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Harvard Management Legend Clay Christensen Defends His 'Disruption... | Business Insider
- Wawrinka and Raonic advance at Paris Masters | Business Insider
- Most Of The Highest-Paid Players In The World Series Will Not Start Game 7 | Business Insider
- The 106 Smartest Liberal Arts Colleges In America | Business Insider
- Denmark McDonald's Workers Get Paid Vastly Higher Wages | Business Insider
- Ditch Your Gym Membership For This 7-Minute Workout You Can Do At Home | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek