CD Rates at 3% APY but Only if you have the Time
You can still find a 3% APY High Yield CD, but you have to have ten damn years to spare. Thanks to Google's (NASDAQ:GOOG) wonderful new CD Rate Compare Tool you can find the best deals in seconds without the hastle of pop-up ads or frusterating navigation.
If you have the patience of 10 years and $2,500 down you to can enjoy a 3% APY CD from Discover Bank.
First off, a 10 year wait sounds ridiculous, however it does provide the best yield you can find right now for a CD. With that in mind, here are the Best Ten Year CD deals for March 11th, 2011 are the following (thanks to google.com/ComparisonAds):
1. Discover has a 10 year CD at 3% APY, you only have to put down $2,500 - Click to Learn More>>
2. Capital One offers a 10 year CD at 3% APY with $5K down - Click to Learn More>>
3. Who doesn't have $100K laying around that they don't want to touch for 10 Years. If you do, then go for the Capital One Jumbo CD at 3% APY - click if you really care>>
These time frames are insane, but they are options. Go for broke at https://www.google.com/comparisonads/uscd and find a deal that fits your parameters.
Every week we search through CD rates and only post the top performers for your review. To review those articles -- click here>>
Happy CD Investing and keep your money safe.
Other Offers that may be more reasonable:
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Trumped! Why It Happened And What Comes Next, Part 1 | ZeroHedge
- From 'Mad Dog' Mattis To New Mexico's Martinez - Donald Trump's Top 10 'Veep' Contenders | ZeroHedge
- Current Rally Beginning to Show Signs of Exhaustion | Financial Sense
- Shariah Gold Cometh – $2 Trillion In Assets “Could Send Price Soaring” | ZeroHedge
- Caught On Tape: 100s Of M1 Abrams Tanks Roll Through Houston, TX | ZeroHedge
- License To Steal: Italy’s Highest Court Rules “Theft Not A Crime If Hungry” | ZeroHedge
- "Global LIBOR Scapegoat" Turns To Public Crowdfunding To Fund Appeal | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's a super-quick guide to what traders are talking about right now (SPY, SPX, DJI, IXIC, TLT... | Business Insider
- Turkish Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu is stepping down | Business Insider
- Nigerian President Buhari's promise to 'sweep... | Business Insider
- A 17-year-old beat out 10,000 other people to win a Google contest — 5 years later... | Business Insider
- Here's how payments companies are using... | Business Insider
- 'Apocalypse' in Canada: Wildfires have forced 80,000 people... | Business Insider
- Tons of people received a 'leaked memo'... | Business Insider