CD Rates at 3% APY but Only if you have the Time
You can still find a 3% APY High Yield CD, but you have to have ten damn years to spare. Thanks to Google's (NASDAQ:GOOG) wonderful new CD Rate Compare Tool you can find the best deals in seconds without the hastle of pop-up ads or frusterating navigation.
If you have the patience of 10 years and $2,500 down you to can enjoy a 3% APY CD from Discover Bank.
First off, a 10 year wait sounds ridiculous, however it does provide the best yield you can find right now for a CD. With that in mind, here are the Best Ten Year CD deals for March 11th, 2011 are the following (thanks to google.com/ComparisonAds):
1. Discover has a 10 year CD at 3% APY, you only have to put down $2,500 - Click to Learn More>>
2. Capital One offers a 10 year CD at 3% APY with $5K down - Click to Learn More>>
3. Who doesn't have $100K laying around that they don't want to touch for 10 Years. If you do, then go for the Capital One Jumbo CD at 3% APY - click if you really care>>
These time frames are insane, but they are options. Go for broke at https://www.google.com/comparisonads/uscd and find a deal that fits your parameters.
Every week we search through CD rates and only post the top performers for your review. To review those articles -- click here>>
Happy CD Investing and keep your money safe.
Other Offers that may be more reasonable:
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Pakistan Faces (Another) Military Coup As PM Charged With Murder | ZeroHedge
- Perfect Strangers United | iBankCoin.com
- Another Keynesian Myth Refuted: Cold Winters Do Not Shrink The Economy | ZeroHedge
- Today’s Hybrid Movers | iBankCoin.com
- Everyone's Fighting The Fed Now | ZeroHedge
- GOING FULL ‘HUGH HENDRY’ INTO SEPTEMBER | iBankCoin.com
- Q2 GDP Revised Upward | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Another Flight Was Diverted Because Passengers Were Fighting Over Reclining Seats | Business Insider
- Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox, And Lisa Kudrow Reunite To Read A New 'Friends'... | Business Insider
- Fonterra and Beingmate team up on China baby formula | Business Insider
- Term Of The Day: 'Google Dorking' (GOOG) | Business Insider
- How To Choose The Best Photos For Your Online Dating Profile | Business Insider
- An Al Qaeda-Linked Group Kidnapped Dozens Of UN Peacekeepers In The 'Disengagement... | Business Insider
- Degenkolb wins Tour of Spain fifth stage, Matthews leads | Business Insider