CD Rates at 3% APY but Only if you have the Time
You can still find a 3% APY High Yield CD, but you have to have ten damn years to spare. Thanks to Google's (NASDAQ:GOOG) wonderful new CD Rate Compare Tool you can find the best deals in seconds without the hastle of pop-up ads or frusterating navigation.
If you have the patience of 10 years and $2,500 down you to can enjoy a 3% APY CD from Discover Bank.
First off, a 10 year wait sounds ridiculous, however it does provide the best yield you can find right now for a CD. With that in mind, here are the Best Ten Year CD deals for March 11th, 2011 are the following (thanks to google.com/ComparisonAds):
1. Discover has a 10 year CD at 3% APY, you only have to put down $2,500 - Click to Learn More>>
2. Capital One offers a 10 year CD at 3% APY with $5K down - Click to Learn More>>
3. Who doesn't have $100K laying around that they don't want to touch for 10 Years. If you do, then go for the Capital One Jumbo CD at 3% APY - click if you really care>>
These time frames are insane, but they are options. Go for broke at https://www.google.com/comparisonads/uscd and find a deal that fits your parameters.
Every week we search through CD rates and only post the top performers for your review. To review those articles -- click here>>
Happy CD Investing and keep your money safe.
Other Offers that may be more reasonable:
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Citi Trader: "I Almost Feel Stupid Being Bearish " | ZeroHedge
- The Run Begins: Deutsche Bank Hedge Fund Clients Withdraw Excess Cash | ZeroHedge
- Pizzaflation and the US Dollar collapse | ZeroHedge
- US To Suspend Syria Diplomacy With Russia, Prepares "Military Options" | ZeroHedge
- You Want To Fix The Economy? Then First Fix Healthcare | ZeroHedge
- Oil Slides as Iran Turns Down Saudi Offer | Financial Sense
- Real Estate Bubbles: Vancouver, London, Stockholm, Sydney, Munich, and Hong Kong Top List | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's what you can expect from the next season of 'It's... | Business Insider
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- James Bond producer says Daniel Craig is the 'first choice... | Business Insider
- Trump condemns Clinton's ‘nasty' ads — but they're mostly his own... | Business Insider
- The strange case of a man who got Zika without a mosquito bite or any sexual contact | Business Insider
- The real estate dream of post-war America is hurting us more than we know | Business Insider
- Stephen Colbert points out the hypocrisy of 'technically... | Business Insider