CD Rates at 3% APY but Only if you have the Time
You can still find a 3% APY High Yield CD, but you have to have ten damn years to spare. Thanks to Google's (NASDAQ:GOOG) wonderful new CD Rate Compare Tool you can find the best deals in seconds without the hastle of pop-up ads or frusterating navigation.
If you have the patience of 10 years and $2,500 down you to can enjoy a 3% APY CD from Discover Bank.
First off, a 10 year wait sounds ridiculous, however it does provide the best yield you can find right now for a CD. With that in mind, here are the Best Ten Year CD deals for March 11th, 2011 are the following (thanks to google.com/ComparisonAds):
1. Discover has a 10 year CD at 3% APY, you only have to put down $2,500 - Click to Learn More>>
2. Capital One offers a 10 year CD at 3% APY with $5K down - Click to Learn More>>
3. Who doesn't have $100K laying around that they don't want to touch for 10 Years. If you do, then go for the Capital One Jumbo CD at 3% APY - click if you really care>>
These time frames are insane, but they are options. Go for broke at https://www.google.com/comparisonads/uscd and find a deal that fits your parameters.
Every week we search through CD rates and only post the top performers for your review. To review those articles -- click here>>
Happy CD Investing and keep your money safe.
Other Offers that may be more reasonable:
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Bad News About Oil Prices | Financial Sense
- Gold, The SDR, & BRICS | ZeroHedge
- Under Pressure From Europe, Tsipras Prepares To Show Varoufakis The Door | ZeroHedge
- The Virtual Immunity Of The Well-Connected: Gen. Petraeus Edition | ZeroHedge
- Greek Blame Game: At Whom Will History Point The Finger? | ZeroHedge
- Pascal’s Wager | Financial Sense
- The Next Round of the Great Crisis is at Our Doorstep | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 'Game of Thrones' brings one of the most iconic scenes from the books to... | Business Insider
- Tesla's Twitter account was hacked (TSLA) | Business Insider
- Gwyneth Paltrow couldn't live on food stamps for a week. I did. And it practically killed me... | Business Insider
- Labour's rent cap idea sums... | Business Insider
- 11 amazing facts about Apple | Business Insider
- Finding their roots: Babylift children return to Vietnam | Business Insider
- Why Facebook is the best company to work for in America | Business Insider