CD Rates at 3% APY but Only if you have the Time
You can still find a 3% APY High Yield CD, but you have to have ten damn years to spare. Thanks to Google's (NASDAQ:GOOG) wonderful new CD Rate Compare Tool you can find the best deals in seconds without the hastle of pop-up ads or frusterating navigation.
If you have the patience of 10 years and $2,500 down you to can enjoy a 3% APY CD from Discover Bank.
First off, a 10 year wait sounds ridiculous, however it does provide the best yield you can find right now for a CD. With that in mind, here are the Best Ten Year CD deals for March 11th, 2011 are the following (thanks to google.com/ComparisonAds):
1. Discover has a 10 year CD at 3% APY, you only have to put down $2,500 - Click to Learn More>>
2. Capital One offers a 10 year CD at 3% APY with $5K down - Click to Learn More>>
3. Who doesn't have $100K laying around that they don't want to touch for 10 Years. If you do, then go for the Capital One Jumbo CD at 3% APY - click if you really care>>
These time frames are insane, but they are options. Go for broke at https://www.google.com/comparisonads/uscd and find a deal that fits your parameters.
Every week we search through CD rates and only post the top performers for your review. To review those articles -- click here>>
Happy CD Investing and keep your money safe.
Other Offers that may be more reasonable:
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Goldman Sachs Is The Gift That Keeps On Giving... To The Clintons | ZeroHedge
- Self Employment Tax Penalties Continue To Plague Small Businesses | ZeroHedge
- "This Is Not The America My Parents Immigrated To In 1957" | ZeroHedge
- Here's Why All Pension Funds Are Doomed, Doomed, Doomed | Financial Sense
- Is The Fed At Risk Of Choking The Market? | ZeroHedge
- Venezuela's Gold Reserves Plunge To Lowest Ever As Maduro Repays Debt With Gold | ZeroHedge
- Cash-Strapped ISIS Is Selling Sex Slaves On Facebook: Asking Price $8,000 Each | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The doctor who invented the Heimlich maneuver just used it... | Business Insider
- 2016 may see a record number of shark attacks | Business Insider
- Inside the 'Shark Tank' pitch that ended with Kevin O'Leary telling an... | Business Insider
- A flight attendant answers the 20 questions you... | Business Insider
- There are rare deals on Sonos' exceptional speakers today | Business Insider
- The truth about where 11 tech breakthroughs really came from | Business Insider
- I tried Pantelligent, the smart frying pan that’s essential to any new cook | Business Insider