CD Rates at 3% APY but Only if you have the Time
You can still find a 3% APY High Yield CD, but you have to have ten damn years to spare. Thanks to Google's (NASDAQ:GOOG) wonderful new CD Rate Compare Tool you can find the best deals in seconds without the hastle of pop-up ads or frusterating navigation.
If you have the patience of 10 years and $2,500 down you to can enjoy a 3% APY CD from Discover Bank.
First off, a 10 year wait sounds ridiculous, however it does provide the best yield you can find right now for a CD. With that in mind, here are the Best Ten Year CD deals for March 11th, 2011 are the following (thanks to google.com/ComparisonAds):
1. Discover has a 10 year CD at 3% APY, you only have to put down $2,500 - Click to Learn More>>
2. Capital One offers a 10 year CD at 3% APY with $5K down - Click to Learn More>>
3. Who doesn't have $100K laying around that they don't want to touch for 10 Years. If you do, then go for the Capital One Jumbo CD at 3% APY - click if you really care>>
These time frames are insane, but they are options. Go for broke at https://www.google.com/comparisonads/uscd and find a deal that fits your parameters.
Every week we search through CD rates and only post the top performers for your review. To review those articles -- click here>>
Happy CD Investing and keep your money safe.
Other Offers that may be more reasonable:
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Jewish Trust Sues Deutsche Bank For $3 Billion | ZeroHedge
- Rally in Oil Continues on Global Cues, Saudi Cut | Financial Sense
- Trader Warns: The "Cure-Through-Greater-Inequality" Paradigm Just Snapped | ZeroHedge
- Maxine Waters Calls For Trump Impeachment (Before He Takes Office) | ZeroHedge
- Over $100 Billion Redeemed From Hedge Funds In 2016 As Only 32% Outperform Their Benchmark | ZeroHedge
- Did Fake News Help Trump? New Study Shows Ads More Important | ZeroHedge
- Empty Shelves & Madness (In America): A Minor Winter Storm Drove People Into "Panic Buying Of Food And Basics" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 'We're going to be OK': Obama aimed his final press... | Business Insider
- How to find a business idea — and figure out if it's any good | Business Insider
- YELLEN: The Fed is close to its goals and expects to hike rates 'a few' times this year | Business Insider
- Trump's EPA pick, Scott Pruitt, has filed 14 lawsuits against the EPA | Business Insider
- How to know whether you should start an email with... | Business Insider
- 'There are no apologies': Maine's governor... | Business Insider
- The 18 movies you need to see this year coming out of the Sundance Film... | Business Insider