CD Rates at 3% APY but Only if you have the Time
You can still find a 3% APY High Yield CD, but you have to have ten damn years to spare. Thanks to Google's (NASDAQ:GOOG) wonderful new CD Rate Compare Tool you can find the best deals in seconds without the hastle of pop-up ads or frusterating navigation.
If you have the patience of 10 years and $2,500 down you to can enjoy a 3% APY CD from Discover Bank.
First off, a 10 year wait sounds ridiculous, however it does provide the best yield you can find right now for a CD. With that in mind, here are the Best Ten Year CD deals for March 11th, 2011 are the following (thanks to google.com/ComparisonAds):
1. Discover has a 10 year CD at 3% APY, you only have to put down $2,500 - Click to Learn More>>
2. Capital One offers a 10 year CD at 3% APY with $5K down - Click to Learn More>>
3. Who doesn't have $100K laying around that they don't want to touch for 10 Years. If you do, then go for the Capital One Jumbo CD at 3% APY - click if you really care>>
These time frames are insane, but they are options. Go for broke at https://www.google.com/comparisonads/uscd and find a deal that fits your parameters.
Every week we search through CD rates and only post the top performers for your review. To review those articles -- click here>>
Happy CD Investing and keep your money safe.
Other Offers that may be more reasonable:
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Above The Law" Fed Subpoena'd By Hensarling Over 2012 Leak "To The Priveleged Few" | ZeroHedge
- Dear FBI: Here Is Today's Market Manipulation | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap May 21, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
- Putin Pans Ukraine's Debt Moratorium As "De Facto Default", Threatens Court | ZeroHedge
- Investor Opinions Have Become Extremely Uniform, and That's Not Good | Financial Sense
- Wall Street R.I.P. - The Bubble Is Dying At The Zero Bound | ZeroHedge
- Philly Fed Hovers Near 15-Month Lows, Prices Paid Collapse Most Since Lehman | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Salesforce's CEO bashes SAP: 'They should try writing some software... | Business Insider
- The 10 things in advertising you need to know today (MCD, TWTR, WMT,... | Business Insider
- The UK government is being urged to create... | Business Insider
- Meet the 22-year-old blogger who gets paid up to $15,000... | Business Insider
- Crooked Wall Street traders allegedly told a newbie:... | Business Insider
- US TV pioneer David Letterman bows out | Business Insider
- Texas says no to Tesla direct sales | Business Insider