CD Rates at 3% APY but Only if you have the Time
You can still find a 3% APY High Yield CD, but you have to have ten damn years to spare. Thanks to Google's (NASDAQ:GOOG) wonderful new CD Rate Compare Tool you can find the best deals in seconds without the hastle of pop-up ads or frusterating navigation.
If you have the patience of 10 years and $2,500 down you to can enjoy a 3% APY CD from Discover Bank.
First off, a 10 year wait sounds ridiculous, however it does provide the best yield you can find right now for a CD. With that in mind, here are the Best Ten Year CD deals for March 11th, 2011 are the following (thanks to google.com/ComparisonAds):
1. Discover has a 10 year CD at 3% APY, you only have to put down $2,500 - Click to Learn More>>
2. Capital One offers a 10 year CD at 3% APY with $5K down - Click to Learn More>>
3. Who doesn't have $100K laying around that they don't want to touch for 10 Years. If you do, then go for the Capital One Jumbo CD at 3% APY - click if you really care>>
These time frames are insane, but they are options. Go for broke at https://www.google.com/comparisonads/uscd and find a deal that fits your parameters.
Every week we search through CD rates and only post the top performers for your review. To review those articles -- click here>>
Happy CD Investing and keep your money safe.
Other Offers that may be more reasonable:
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The “New Normal” in EM Ex-China | Financial Sense
- Tech Bellwether IBM Sees Big Earnings Miss | Financial Sense
- Consensus Expects Year-End Rally Post 10% Market Correction | Financial Sense
- 25 Banks Said To Fail European Stress Test, 10 In Talks On Capital Shortfall | ZeroHedge
- It’s a green back for a reason!! | ZeroHedge
- Reminder About the New Weekly Strategy Session Look | iBankCoin.com
- China, Europe & Earnings at Home | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Afghan Who Helped US Describes Sheer Terror Of Being A Taliban Target | Business Insider
- McLaren Will Give Only 375 People The Chance To Buy This $3.2 Million Hypercar | Business Insider
- The Milwaukee Bucks Fooled An Entire Defense With A Fake Timeout And Got An... | Business Insider
- UK Retail Sales Drop In September | Business Insider
- Caterpillar Crushes Expectations And The Stock Is Going Nuts (CAT) | Business Insider
- Jim Cramer's Blue Chip Fantasy Football Picks for Week 8 | TheStreet.com
- Sorry, But China's 'Better-Than-Expected' Manufacturing Report Was Not '... | Business Insider