CD Rates at 3% APY but Only if you have the Time
You can still find a 3% APY High Yield CD, but you have to have ten damn years to spare. Thanks to Google's (NASDAQ:GOOG) wonderful new CD Rate Compare Tool you can find the best deals in seconds without the hastle of pop-up ads or frusterating navigation.
If you have the patience of 10 years and $2,500 down you to can enjoy a 3% APY CD from Discover Bank.
First off, a 10 year wait sounds ridiculous, however it does provide the best yield you can find right now for a CD. With that in mind, here are the Best Ten Year CD deals for March 11th, 2011 are the following (thanks to google.com/ComparisonAds):
1. Discover has a 10 year CD at 3% APY, you only have to put down $2,500 - Click to Learn More>>
2. Capital One offers a 10 year CD at 3% APY with $5K down - Click to Learn More>>
3. Who doesn't have $100K laying around that they don't want to touch for 10 Years. If you do, then go for the Capital One Jumbo CD at 3% APY - click if you really care>>
These time frames are insane, but they are options. Go for broke at https://www.google.com/comparisonads/uscd and find a deal that fits your parameters.
Every week we search through CD rates and only post the top performers for your review. To review those articles -- click here>>
Happy CD Investing and keep your money safe.
Other Offers that may be more reasonable:
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Russell Napier: What Happens When Markets Realize China Is A Forced Seller Of Treasuries | ZeroHedge
- There May Be Hope For The U.S. Yet: Caitlyn Jenner's Reality Show "No Ratings Bonanza" | ZeroHedge
- BEHOLD! Generosity | iBankCoin.com
- A Philadelphia Story - 30 Blocks Of Squalor & Government Incompetence | ZeroHedge
- Gold Update: Sentiment, Seasonality, and Price Patterns Look Favorable | Financial Sense
- Commodity Carnage Will Hurt These 10 States The Most | ZeroHedge
- Action Still Found in iPOs | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Greece is going to stay screwed for the next several decades | Business Insider
- Dating apps have totally changed the way people fall in love | Business Insider
- REVIEW: You're going to love Windows 10 | Business Insider
- Silicon Valley isn't the only tech scene with a gender... | Business Insider
- Federal Reserve holds key rate unchanged | Business Insider
- The GOP field just got its 17th — and probably final — major candidate | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek