CD Rates at 3% APY but Only if you have the Time
You can still find a 3% APY High Yield CD, but you have to have ten damn years to spare. Thanks to Google's (NASDAQ:GOOG) wonderful new CD Rate Compare Tool you can find the best deals in seconds without the hastle of pop-up ads or frusterating navigation.
If you have the patience of 10 years and $2,500 down you to can enjoy a 3% APY CD from Discover Bank.
First off, a 10 year wait sounds ridiculous, however it does provide the best yield you can find right now for a CD. With that in mind, here are the Best Ten Year CD deals for March 11th, 2011 are the following (thanks to google.com/ComparisonAds):
1. Discover has a 10 year CD at 3% APY, you only have to put down $2,500 - Click to Learn More>>
2. Capital One offers a 10 year CD at 3% APY with $5K down - Click to Learn More>>
3. Who doesn't have $100K laying around that they don't want to touch for 10 Years. If you do, then go for the Capital One Jumbo CD at 3% APY - click if you really care>>
These time frames are insane, but they are options. Go for broke at https://www.google.com/comparisonads/uscd and find a deal that fits your parameters.
Every week we search through CD rates and only post the top performers for your review. To review those articles -- click here>>
Happy CD Investing and keep your money safe.
Other Offers that may be more reasonable:
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Spanish Bond Risk Rises As Catalan Referendum "Dialog" Heats Up | ZeroHedge
- Silver Buyers Keep Stacking And Demand Higher ... Yet Prices Fall | ZeroHedge
- Yesterday's Late-Day Buying Panic In Stocks Was The Biggest In 3 Years | ZeroHedge
- Dow Theory: Yellow Flags or Green Light? | Financial Sense
- Algos Gone Wild: BABA "Glitch" Halted 7 Seconds, "100s Of Flash Crashes" Into Close | ZeroHedge
- BofA Says Bearish Bonds Means Bullish Greenback | ZeroHedge
- Why Global Growth Is So Disappointing | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Indian TV sacks newsreader over 'Eleven Jinping'... | Business Insider
- What The Highest-Paid Athletes Make Per Game In Different... | Business Insider
- Investors Make No Mistake -- Larry Ellison Still Runs Oracle | TheStreet.com
- Here's How Scottish Independence Could Indirectly Lead To The End Of... | Business Insider
- The Psychology Behind Why People Wait In Hours-Long Lines For... | Business Insider
- Insane Lines For The iPhone 6 From Around The World | Business Insider
- Trading Radar for 9/19: Natuzzi (NTZ) Reports | StreetInsider.com