CD Rates at 3% APY but Only if you have the Time
You can still find a 3% APY High Yield CD, but you have to have ten damn years to spare. Thanks to Google's (NASDAQ:GOOG) wonderful new CD Rate Compare Tool you can find the best deals in seconds without the hastle of pop-up ads or frusterating navigation.
If you have the patience of 10 years and $2,500 down you to can enjoy a 3% APY CD from Discover Bank.
First off, a 10 year wait sounds ridiculous, however it does provide the best yield you can find right now for a CD. With that in mind, here are the Best Ten Year CD deals for March 11th, 2011 are the following (thanks to google.com/ComparisonAds):
1. Discover has a 10 year CD at 3% APY, you only have to put down $2,500 - Click to Learn More>>
2. Capital One offers a 10 year CD at 3% APY with $5K down - Click to Learn More>>
3. Who doesn't have $100K laying around that they don't want to touch for 10 Years. If you do, then go for the Capital One Jumbo CD at 3% APY - click if you really care>>
These time frames are insane, but they are options. Go for broke at https://www.google.com/comparisonads/uscd and find a deal that fits your parameters.
Every week we search through CD rates and only post the top performers for your review. To review those articles -- click here>>
Happy CD Investing and keep your money safe.
Other Offers that may be more reasonable:
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- For "Fearful, Erratic Markets", China's Reserves Are The New Risk-On/Off Trigger: Goldman | ZeroHedge
- "It's All Gold"- Saudi King Arrives In DC, Books All Rooms At The Four Seasons | ZeroHedge
- This Is Not A Retest - It's A Live Bear! | ZeroHedge
- Ask The Expert - Ted Butler | ZeroHedge
- Steen Jakobsen Warns "The Fiat Economy Is Unsustainable" | ZeroHedge
- Mapping The Crisis Contagion Process: The Flowchart | ZeroHedge
- Lira Plunges To Record Lows As Turkish Minister Addresses G20 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Apple might unveil a stylus-powered iPad — something Steve Jobs never... | Business Insider
- More heartbreak for Ebola survivor after baby boy dies | Business Insider
- Scientists have finally caught the first video of the bushy-... | Business Insider
- Federer, Murray target US Open third round | Business Insider
- Ukraine: sufficient vaccine coming to block polio outbreak... | Business Insider
- Reddit 'gold' raises surprisingly little money for the company | Business Insider
- 22 Emirati troops in Saudi-led coalition killed in Yemen | Business Insider