CD Rates at 3% APY but Only if you have the Time
You can still find a 3% APY High Yield CD, but you have to have ten damn years to spare. Thanks to Google's (NASDAQ:GOOG) wonderful new CD Rate Compare Tool you can find the best deals in seconds without the hastle of pop-up ads or frusterating navigation.
If you have the patience of 10 years and $2,500 down you to can enjoy a 3% APY CD from Discover Bank.
First off, a 10 year wait sounds ridiculous, however it does provide the best yield you can find right now for a CD. With that in mind, here are the Best Ten Year CD deals for March 11th, 2011 are the following (thanks to google.com/ComparisonAds):
1. Discover has a 10 year CD at 3% APY, you only have to put down $2,500 - Click to Learn More>>
2. Capital One offers a 10 year CD at 3% APY with $5K down - Click to Learn More>>
3. Who doesn't have $100K laying around that they don't want to touch for 10 Years. If you do, then go for the Capital One Jumbo CD at 3% APY - click if you really care>>
These time frames are insane, but they are options. Go for broke at https://www.google.com/comparisonads/uscd and find a deal that fits your parameters.
Every week we search through CD rates and only post the top performers for your review. To review those articles -- click here>>
Happy CD Investing and keep your money safe.
Other Offers that may be more reasonable:
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- And The Worst-Performing Currency Since Trump's Election Is... | ZeroHedge
- 100 Days Of Trump: A Nation Divided | ZeroHedge
- The US Dollar and Stock Market Could Spike Higher Under Trump’s Tax Plan | Financial Sense
- Bank of England Gold Vaults Bled 1500 Tonnes of Gold over 2013-2016 New Data Shows | ZeroHedge
- EU Deletes UK from Official Map... Two Years Before Brexit | ZeroHedge
- These Are The 10 Worst (And Best) Jobs In America | ZeroHedge
- McClellan: "Gobs of Liquidity" to Fuel Markets Higher | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Trump rages against media at Pennsylvania rally as... | Business Insider
- Turkey's Erdogan says 'seriously saddened' by US... | Business Insider
- TRUMP: I'm 'disappointed' in how Republicans have... | Business Insider
- There's a hidden wire stretched above American... | Business Insider
- POLLS: Labour has stopped haemorrhaging support ahead... | Business Insider
- The organizer of the doomed Fyre festival was previously accused of... | Business Insider
- A new drug to treat lung cancer just got approved (TKPYY) | Business Insider