CD Rates at 3% APY but Only if you have the Time
You can still find a 3% APY High Yield CD, but you have to have ten damn years to spare. Thanks to Google's (NASDAQ:GOOG) wonderful new CD Rate Compare Tool you can find the best deals in seconds without the hastle of pop-up ads or frusterating navigation.
If you have the patience of 10 years and $2,500 down you to can enjoy a 3% APY CD from Discover Bank.
First off, a 10 year wait sounds ridiculous, however it does provide the best yield you can find right now for a CD. With that in mind, here are the Best Ten Year CD deals for March 11th, 2011 are the following (thanks to google.com/ComparisonAds):
1. Discover has a 10 year CD at 3% APY, you only have to put down $2,500 - Click to Learn More>>
2. Capital One offers a 10 year CD at 3% APY with $5K down - Click to Learn More>>
3. Who doesn't have $100K laying around that they don't want to touch for 10 Years. If you do, then go for the Capital One Jumbo CD at 3% APY - click if you really care>>
These time frames are insane, but they are options. Go for broke at https://www.google.com/comparisonads/uscd and find a deal that fits your parameters.
Every week we search through CD rates and only post the top performers for your review. To review those articles -- click here>>
Happy CD Investing and keep your money safe.
Other Offers that may be more reasonable:
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- WWE: Sold to You, Sir | iBankCoin.com
- The Ultimate Cheat Sheet for Dealing With Haters | Altucher Confidential
- Warning Shots Fired At OSCE Mission In Crimea; Russia Warns Of Treaty Force Majeure Over "Unfriendly NATO Threats" | ZeroHedge
- Remember These Days | iBankCoin.com
- The Stock Market’s New Normal: A Wall of Worry | Financial Sense
- Ned Schmidt: Bear Market in Gold Is Over | Financial Sense
- Has This Chart "Reached A Permanently High Plateau"? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- This Is Steve Ballmer's Favorite Thing About Being Wealthy (MSFT) | Business Insider
- The 10 Most Expensive State Schools For Out-Of-State Students | Business Insider
- Why Every ‘True Detective’ Theory You Have Is Wrong | Business Insider
- Here Are All The Reasons Why People Are Skeptical Of The Newsweek Bitcoin Story | Business Insider
- In Honor Of FOX's New Cosmos Here Are Our Favorite Clips From The Original | Business Insider
- Here's The Trailer For The New 'Cosmos' Series That Debuts... | Business Insider