CD Rates at 3% APY but Only if you have the Time
You can still find a 3% APY High Yield CD, but you have to have ten damn years to spare. Thanks to Google's (NASDAQ:GOOG) wonderful new CD Rate Compare Tool you can find the best deals in seconds without the hastle of pop-up ads or frusterating navigation.
If you have the patience of 10 years and $2,500 down you to can enjoy a 3% APY CD from Discover Bank.
First off, a 10 year wait sounds ridiculous, however it does provide the best yield you can find right now for a CD. With that in mind, here are the Best Ten Year CD deals for March 11th, 2011 are the following (thanks to google.com/ComparisonAds):
1. Discover has a 10 year CD at 3% APY, you only have to put down $2,500 - Click to Learn More>>
2. Capital One offers a 10 year CD at 3% APY with $5K down - Click to Learn More>>
3. Who doesn't have $100K laying around that they don't want to touch for 10 Years. If you do, then go for the Capital One Jumbo CD at 3% APY - click if you really care>>
These time frames are insane, but they are options. Go for broke at https://www.google.com/comparisonads/uscd and find a deal that fits your parameters.
Every week we search through CD rates and only post the top performers for your review. To review those articles -- click here>>
Happy CD Investing and keep your money safe.
Other Offers that may be more reasonable:
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- It's All Over As "Leave" Wins Brexit Campaign: Markets Everywhere Are Crashing | ZeroHedge
- Here Comes Yellen: Fed Is "Monitoring" Financial Markets, Ready To Provide Liquidity With Swap Lines | ZeroHedge
- Existing-Home Sales in May Highest Pace in 9 Years | Financial Sense
- UK Prime Minister David Cameron To Resign -"Country Requires Fresh Leadership" | ZeroHedge
- The Markets Are in "Late 2007/ Early 2008" All Over Again | ZeroHedge
- British Money-Changer Imposes Capital Controls, Suspends Online FX Transactions | ZeroHedge
- Conference Board Leading Economic Index: Decrease in May | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here are 9 ways to de-stress at work in 2 minutes or less | Business Insider
- Hezbollah vows that 'as long as there is... | Business Insider
- Former Trump adviser: Lewandowski firing 'came out of' fallout from attacks on... | Business Insider
- South America is getting its first luxury sleeper train — and it will be... | Business Insider
- DOW RALLIES 230 POINTS, BRITAIN VOTES: Here's what you need to know | Business Insider
- These are the 5 best juicers for your kitchen | Business Insider
- 4 things to find out before you buy a fixer-upper | Business Insider