CD Rates at 3% APY but Only if you have the Time
You can still find a 3% APY High Yield CD, but you have to have ten damn years to spare. Thanks to Google's (NASDAQ:GOOG) wonderful new CD Rate Compare Tool you can find the best deals in seconds without the hastle of pop-up ads or frusterating navigation.
If you have the patience of 10 years and $2,500 down you to can enjoy a 3% APY CD from Discover Bank.
First off, a 10 year wait sounds ridiculous, however it does provide the best yield you can find right now for a CD. With that in mind, here are the Best Ten Year CD deals for March 11th, 2011 are the following (thanks to google.com/ComparisonAds):
1. Discover has a 10 year CD at 3% APY, you only have to put down $2,500 - Click to Learn More>>
2. Capital One offers a 10 year CD at 3% APY with $5K down - Click to Learn More>>
3. Who doesn't have $100K laying around that they don't want to touch for 10 Years. If you do, then go for the Capital One Jumbo CD at 3% APY - click if you really care>>
These time frames are insane, but they are options. Go for broke at https://www.google.com/comparisonads/uscd and find a deal that fits your parameters.
Every week we search through CD rates and only post the top performers for your review. To review those articles -- click here>>
Happy CD Investing and keep your money safe.
Other Offers that may be more reasonable:
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- OPEC, Non-OPEC Oil Producers Recommend Extending Production Cuts By Six Months | ZeroHedge
- Hedge Fund CIO: "The Market Doesn’t Care About Health Care. Poor People Care About Health Care" | ZeroHedge
- "Troubled" London Attacker Visited Saudi Arabia 3 Times, Told Friend "I Want Some F**king Blood" | ZeroHedge
- Scientists Warn That The Coming California Megaquake Could Plunge Large Portions Of The State Into The Ocean | ZeroHedge
- How The Surveillance Program Works, And Who Can Order It: Former Intel Chair Explains | ZeroHedge
- ITR Economics: 2019 Recession, 2030 Depression | Financial Sense
- Colonel Shaffer: "I Believe This is Much Worse Than Watergate" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 'You will never prevail' — BBC broadcaster delivers stirring message... | Business Insider
- I tried Stitch Fix, the subscription box that actually gets me because... | Business Insider
- 6 tips for selling your home in this year's wild market | Business Insider
- Doing this simple stretch when you wake up can give you more energy | Business Insider
- The EU is seeking post-Brexit unity by going back to its... | Business Insider
- Whole Foods is losing at its own game (WFM) | Business Insider
- 32 architectural masterpieces everyone should see in their lifetime | Business Insider