CD Rates at 3% APY but Only if you have the Time
You can still find a 3% APY High Yield CD, but you have to have ten damn years to spare. Thanks to Google's (NASDAQ:GOOG) wonderful new CD Rate Compare Tool you can find the best deals in seconds without the hastle of pop-up ads or frusterating navigation.
If you have the patience of 10 years and $2,500 down you to can enjoy a 3% APY CD from Discover Bank.
First off, a 10 year wait sounds ridiculous, however it does provide the best yield you can find right now for a CD. With that in mind, here are the Best Ten Year CD deals for March 11th, 2011 are the following (thanks to google.com/ComparisonAds):
1. Discover has a 10 year CD at 3% APY, you only have to put down $2,500 - Click to Learn More>>
2. Capital One offers a 10 year CD at 3% APY with $5K down - Click to Learn More>>
3. Who doesn't have $100K laying around that they don't want to touch for 10 Years. If you do, then go for the Capital One Jumbo CD at 3% APY - click if you really care>>
These time frames are insane, but they are options. Go for broke at https://www.google.com/comparisonads/uscd and find a deal that fits your parameters.
Every week we search through CD rates and only post the top performers for your review. To review those articles -- click here>>
Happy CD Investing and keep your money safe.
Other Offers that may be more reasonable:
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 6 Things To Ponder: Bulls, Bears, Valuations & Stupidity | ZeroHedge
- THE CASTRATION MACHINERY IS IN THE CITY SQUARE! | iBankCoin.com
- Short Term Stock Market Pull-Back Developing | Financial Sense
- Janet Yellen, a 'White Dove'? | ZeroHedge
- I Got a ‘Kill the Shorts’ Trade For X-MAS | iBankCoin.com
- Japan vs China Feud Will Secure Nuclear | iBankCoin.com
- How To Hug | Altucher Confidential
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- Apple's TV Innovation Will Be Unexpected | TheStreet.com
- Want To Build An App And Strike It Rich? Don't Use Any Of These Terrible Ideas | Business Insider
- Notable Mergers and... | StreetInsider.com
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- Amazing Video Atop A Christmas Tree Shows How Huge The Ukraine Protests Are | Business Insider
- The Best Ideas Come From Naps | Business Insider