CD Rates at 3% APY but Only if you have the Time
You can still find a 3% APY High Yield CD, but you have to have ten damn years to spare. Thanks to Google's (NASDAQ:GOOG) wonderful new CD Rate Compare Tool you can find the best deals in seconds without the hastle of pop-up ads or frusterating navigation.
If you have the patience of 10 years and $2,500 down you to can enjoy a 3% APY CD from Discover Bank.
First off, a 10 year wait sounds ridiculous, however it does provide the best yield you can find right now for a CD. With that in mind, here are the Best Ten Year CD deals for March 11th, 2011 are the following (thanks to google.com/ComparisonAds):
1. Discover has a 10 year CD at 3% APY, you only have to put down $2,500 - Click to Learn More>>
2. Capital One offers a 10 year CD at 3% APY with $5K down - Click to Learn More>>
3. Who doesn't have $100K laying around that they don't want to touch for 10 Years. If you do, then go for the Capital One Jumbo CD at 3% APY - click if you really care>>
These time frames are insane, but they are options. Go for broke at https://www.google.com/comparisonads/uscd and find a deal that fits your parameters.
Every week we search through CD rates and only post the top performers for your review. To review those articles -- click here>>
Happy CD Investing and keep your money safe.
Other Offers that may be more reasonable:
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Difference Between The Greatest And… Everyone Else | Altucher Confidential
- Democrats Unveil 'Transition' Team | ZeroHedge
- Northwest Braces For "Polar Plunge" As Temps Expected To Fall 35 Degrees Below Average | ZeroHedge
- ECB Stuns Markets, Announces Tapering Of Bond Purchases To €60 Billion | ZeroHedge
- Donald Trump Is Time Magazine's 2016 "Person Of The Year" | ZeroHedge
- Chinese Driven Vancouver Housing Bubble Moves To Seattle - "This Is Vancouver 2.0" | ZeroHedge
- Just How Overvalued Is The Market? Here Are 20 Metrics To Help You Decide | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Paris just made all public transportation free to decrease some of the worst air pollution it's... | Business Insider
- America has an Obamacare dilemma | Business Insider
- THE REVERSE... | Business Insider
- Magic Leap raised $1.4 billion using technology that... | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- The largest for-profit university in the US is one step closer to... | Business Insider
- 10 things you need to know before the opening bell (SPY, SPX, QQQ... | Business Insider