Google Now Provides the Best High Yield CD Rates
Move over BankRate.com, CDRates.org, BankaHolic.com here comes Google (NASDAQ:GOOG) with their own CD, Mortgages, Credit Cards, Checking, and Savings compare tool. You can find the best rates nationwide and local offers using your zipcode.
Google has made comparing rates easy, intuitive, and not busy with all the competitors sites ads and akward navigation to decipher. Hands down Masters, this is the best CD online tool we have ever experienced and of course its from Google. Enter google.com/ComparisonAds and see for yourself.
Mastery Sponsors - Become one Today
Here's what Google has to say about their new tool Comparison Ads:
We are constantly looking for new ways to help you find what you’re looking for on the Internet. Comparison Ads is an experimental feature that allows you to easily find and compare credit card and banking offers more efficiently -- without revealing your personal information up front.
With Comparison Ads, you can spend less time filling out forms, and your information will not be revealed until you proceed with a full banking or credit card application. Offers from Comparison Ads are provided by publicly available data from the web and are ranked based on the criteria that you choose for your results.
We’ll be evaluating the feedback we receive to determine the benefits and value of Comparison Ads for our users.
What we care most about is the CD rate shopping tool , find that at google.com/comparisonads/uscd:
The ability to select a time frame and quickly view the results is outstanding. The sort options on any one of the fields provided on each CD listed is a huge bonus. You can click on the Term Length, APY, etc and your results are sorted as desired.
We love that the main navigation fields in the left margin also work with the sort options, allowing you to get what you want quickly.
The Zip code field allows users to find local deals, similar to BankRate.com but Google trumps the site due to its intuitive and clean navigation.
Fellow Masters, check out google.com/comparisonads/uscd: and bask it its marvel. As we said, you can also shop for mortgages and credit cards without giving your most vitial information over. Google is slowly and surly taking over the world and we for one, completely approve.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Kagans Are Back; Wars To Follow | ZeroHedge
- Trump "Lowers Expectations" Ahead Of Critical Healthcare Vote | ZeroHedge
- Art Bubble Pops As Sales Crash To Lowest Level Since 'Great Recession' | ZeroHedge
- Global Stocks, US Futures Rebound Ahead Of Critical Obamacare Repeal Vote, Yellen Speech | ZeroHedge
- Russian Billionaire Deripaska Responds To AP Story On Manafort Ties | ZeroHedge
- Do Wars Help or HURT the Economy? | ZeroHedge
- Pentagon Denies Trying To Shelve Study That Found $125 Billion In Waste | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- THE RETAILER... | Business Insider
- Former Obama Homeland Security chief says some of Trump's anti-terrorism efforts may be... | Business Insider
- The US head at one of the top trading firms in the world explains... | Business Insider
- I tried Samsung’s Android answer to the iPad Pro — here’s what it’s like... | Business Insider
- 'We are being held hostage' — Residents describe life inside the... | Business Insider
- Emails show Trump team asked the Pentagon about military vehicles for inauguration,... | Business Insider
- Facebook made an unprecedented move to partner with ad... | Business Insider