Can Micron make a Comeback?
Micron Technology (MU) was a huge winner in 2013 and 2014 however this year not so lucky. MU has lost 1/2 it's value in 2015. However since 2013 the stock is stil up almost 200% despite it's crap performance in 2015.
Even without Barrons endorsement the average analyst 12 month price target (via Finviz.com) says Micron could move 24%. We suspect MU will get the "Barrons Bounce" come Monday when trading resumes. Even with the bounce there is room to get in as the sector and market itself recovers.
|Ticker||Price||52 Wk-High||52 Wk-Low||P/E||EPS||From 52wk High||From 52wk Low||Finviz TP||% from Finviz TP|
Who cares what we think. Check out Barrons piece for the 411 on why MU is a buy at these levels.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Venezuela's Maduro - Selling The Golden Goose | ZeroHedge
- Cherokee Nation Files Lawsuit Against Big Pharma Over Opioid Epidemic | ZeroHedge
- Will the Democrats Trigger Another 2011 Debt Ceiling Crisis Just to Stop the Wall? | ZeroHedge
- Who Will Live In The Suburbs If Millennials Favor Cities? | ZeroHedge
- Japanese Demand For Nuclear Shelters Soars Amid North Korea Tensions | ZeroHedge
- Cataclysm | ZeroHedge
- Hasta La Vista... Traders? (The Future of Artificial Intelligence in the Financial Industry) | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A Trump adviser abruptly left a college event after students questioned his connection... | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- Report: 'Trump whisperer' Kellyanne Conway just bought an $8... | Business Insider
- Here's 7 essential reads if you're still confused about Trump's border wall | Business Insider
- This startup lets guys design custom shirts for the same price they pay for off-the... | Business Insider
- WEDBUSH: Amazon's share price could... | Business Insider
- MEET THE NEW EXECUTIVE BRANCH: Here's who Trump has... | Business Insider