Can Micron make a Comeback?
Micron Technology (MU) was a huge winner in 2013 and 2014 however this year not so lucky. MU has lost 1/2 it's value in 2015. However since 2013 the stock is stil up almost 200% despite it's crap performance in 2015.
Even without Barrons endorsement the average analyst 12 month price target (via Finviz.com) says Micron could move 24%. We suspect MU will get the "Barrons Bounce" come Monday when trading resumes. Even with the bounce there is room to get in as the sector and market itself recovers.
|Ticker||Price||52 Wk-High||52 Wk-Low||P/E||EPS||From 52wk High||From 52wk Low||Finviz TP||% from Finviz TP|
Who cares what we think. Check out Barrons piece for the 411 on why MU is a buy at these levels.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- VIX Options Activity Spikes Most Since Brexit As Healthcare Vote Looms | ZeroHedge
- An Obama Plot To Sabotage Trump? | ZeroHedge
- Atlanta GDPNow Confirms “Hard” Data Still Disappointing | Financial Sense
- China Bans Buying Of Hong Kong Property On Credit Cards | ZeroHedge
- Wall Street Explains What Today's Failure To Repeal Obamacare Means For Markets | ZeroHedge
- In Stinging Defeat, House Republicans Abandon Obamacare Repeal Effort | ZeroHedge
- Chinese President Throws Weight Behind Israel/Palestine Peace, Two-State Solution | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Adele hilariously freaked out onstage when a bug crawled into her shoe | Business Insider
- How much cigarettes cost in the 10 most expensive cities in the world | Business Insider
- Obama spokesman tweets out photo of jubilant former president as GOP... | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- How Trump's crackdown on undocumented immigrants could embolden... | Business Insider
- How to deal with the electronics ban affecting some airlines | Business Insider
- A startup invented this $10,000 house that can be built in one day | Business Insider