Time to Buy That House
If you haven't done it yet, its time. Record low rates, record low prices -- come on.
America's ratio of house prices to yearly rents is nearly restored to its prebubble average.
Second, when mortgage rates are taken into consideration, houses are the most affordable they have been in decades.
Buying a house right now get's the 1-2-shaba-doo.
theStockMasters.com - Our Rates are Hella Cheap
Think we suck, fine. Thus listen to the cats at the WSJ -- U.S. house prices have plunged by nearly a third since 2006, and homeownership rates are falling at the fastest pace since the Great Depression.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Trump Says He'd Love To Fight "Mr. Tough Guy" After Joe Biden's "Behind The Gym" Threats | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Pump'n'Dump As Crude Crumbles To 3-Week Lows | ZeroHedge
- Is Britain Destroying Its Military To Appease Enemies? | ZeroHedge
- Global Stocks, US Futures Drop On Apple Disappointment, Sliding Crude | ZeroHedge
- Stalled EU-Canada Trade Deal Gets Greenlight Following Belgium Approval | ZeroHedge
- Opportunity Grows in Indonesia as Tourism Sector Blooms | Financial Sense
- Bill and Chelsea Respond To Clinton Foundation Scandal | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Former Wells Fargo banker shares her story of the crushing... | Business Insider
- Apple's new MacBooks, explained (AAPL) | Business Insider
- How a former ISIS slave became a human-rights activist | Business Insider
- Aetna's CEO laid out just how Obamacare could collapse | Business Insider
- Apple has taken its online store offline ahead of its... | Business Insider
- If this is what Elon Musk's Mars spaceship will look like on the inside, we... | Business Insider
- Microsoft invented a new way to bring your photos to life like never before —... | Business Insider