Time to Buy That House
If you haven't done it yet, its time. Record low rates, record low prices -- come on.
America's ratio of house prices to yearly rents is nearly restored to its prebubble average.
Second, when mortgage rates are taken into consideration, houses are the most affordable they have been in decades.
Buying a house right now get's the 1-2-shaba-doo.
theStockMasters.com - Our Rates are Hella Cheap
Think we suck, fine. Thus listen to the cats at the WSJ -- U.S. house prices have plunged by nearly a third since 2006, and homeownership rates are falling at the fastest pace since the Great Depression.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Here Are The Best Scream Fests From Today's John Stumpf Hearing | ZeroHedge
- Destructive Education Models Bankrupting US: New Models Needed | Financial Sense
- Project Mayhem - Man Calmly Enters Apple Store And Crushes Every iPhone In Sight With A Ball Bearing | ZeroHedge
- And The Most Complained-About Nation In The World Trade Organization Is... | ZeroHedge
- New Poll Puts Mayor Of Cormorant, Minnesota Ahead Of Hillary & Trump | ZeroHedge
- Largest Dutch Bank To Fire Thousands | ZeroHedge
- As Europe's Dollar Shortage Intensifies, Funding Pressure Surges Most In 4 Years | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This might be the most badass cockpit selfie ever taken | Business Insider
- How one of the world's most advanced missile-defense systems works in one graphic | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- How to save $100,000 by the time you're 30 | Business Insider
- 19 of the coolest 'Star Wars' toys you can buy right now | Business Insider
- Here's what you get with a $26,000 per year... | Business Insider
- The world in photos this week | Business Insider