Time to Buy That House
If you haven't done it yet, its time. Record low rates, record low prices -- come on.
America's ratio of house prices to yearly rents is nearly restored to its prebubble average.
Second, when mortgage rates are taken into consideration, houses are the most affordable they have been in decades.
Buying a house right now get's the 1-2-shaba-doo.
theStockMasters.com - Our Rates are Hella Cheap
Think we suck, fine. Thus listen to the cats at the WSJ -- U.S. house prices have plunged by nearly a third since 2006, and homeownership rates are falling at the fastest pace since the Great Depression.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- How To Game A Rigged Market | ZeroHedge
- The Fed's Laughable GDP "Forecast" Just Got Even Funnier | ZeroHedge
- "Stocks Are More Crash-Prone Than Ever," Fleckenstein Slams "Fed's Idiot Policies" | ZeroHedge
- E is for Ebola, and Ebola is for Me | iBankCoin.com
- The "Dots" Chart - Then And Now | ZeroHedge
- Abenomics Crushes Sony: Electronics Giant Forced To Cancel Dividend For First Time Ever | ZeroHedge
- House Votes To Fund Arms To Moderate - For Now - Syrian Rebels (And Ex-Im Bank) - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- One Of The Best Android Keyboard Apps Is Finally Available For The iPhone (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Apple's HealthKit Is Broken Just Hours Before iOS 8 Is Expected To Arrive... | Business Insider
- THE BONEYARD: Here's Where The Air Force's Birds Go To Die | Business Insider
- How To Create Custom Functions In Excel | Business Insider
- Here's How To Avoid Decision Paralysis | Business Insider
- Rand Paul Just Delivered A Major Foreign Policy Speech — And Critics Say He Made... | Business Insider
- 7 Rules Of Texting Etiquette Every Professional Needs To Know | Business Insider