Time to Buy That House
If you haven't done it yet, its time. Record low rates, record low prices -- come on.
America's ratio of house prices to yearly rents is nearly restored to its prebubble average.
Second, when mortgage rates are taken into consideration, houses are the most affordable they have been in decades.
Buying a house right now get's the 1-2-shaba-doo.
theStockMasters.com - Our Rates are Hella Cheap
Think we suck, fine. Thus listen to the cats at the WSJ -- U.S. house prices have plunged by nearly a third since 2006, and homeownership rates are falling at the fastest pace since the Great Depression.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Three In A Row... | ZeroHedge
- Aussie Dollar Crashes Through Key Support After "Surprise" Rate Cut | ZeroHedge
- With Jim Chanos Short, Is SolarCity The Next SunEdison? The Full Bear Case | ZeroHedge
- China Blowing Even Bigger Credit Bubble Puts World at Greater Risk, Says Global Strategist | Financial Sense
- Current Rally Beginning to Show Signs of Exhaustion | Financial Sense
- A Currency War That Europe And Japan Can't Afford To Lose | ZeroHedge
- U.S. Gasoline Prices Hit 6 Month High, Keep Rising | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 11 surefire ways to make your iPhone run faster | Business Insider
- This is the face that has changed the US Army forever | Business Insider
- 16 bad habits that are sabotaging your productivity | Business Insider
- 17 ultra-expensive restaurants that are actually worth the price | Business Insider
- Here's why Nintendo's first smartphone games don't star Mario | Business Insider
- Texas is handling the oil crash pretty well | Business Insider
- Tech is crashing compared to the S&P | Business Insider