Time to Buy That House
If you haven't done it yet, its time. Record low rates, record low prices -- come on.
America's ratio of house prices to yearly rents is nearly restored to its prebubble average.
Second, when mortgage rates are taken into consideration, houses are the most affordable they have been in decades.
Buying a house right now get's the 1-2-shaba-doo.
theStockMasters.com - Our Rates are Hella Cheap
Think we suck, fine. Thus listen to the cats at the WSJ -- U.S. house prices have plunged by nearly a third since 2006, and homeownership rates are falling at the fastest pace since the Great Depression.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- New Position ALDW | iBankCoin.com
- Bad News For America's Biggest Housing Bubble: San Francisco Home Prices Suffer Biggest Drop In Three Years | ZeroHedge
- According To The TSA, You May Be A Terrorist If... | ZeroHedge
- Western Democracy Or Tyrannical Dictatorship? You Decide | ZeroHedge
- A Quarter That Will Go Down In Infamy | iBankCoin.com
- Financial Stress Is Rising – Time to Worry? | Financial Sense
- Don't Cry For Argentina, It's The Greeks That Suffered The Most In March | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Probe sees link between semen quality, pesticides | Business Insider
- An Upper East Side apartment that looks like a replica of Versailles just listed... | Business Insider
- One awful chart that could mean trouble for Chris Christie's presidential ambitions | Business Insider
- 30 books everyone should read before turning 30 | Business Insider
- Snapchat has to re-do its initial meetings with advertisers because two top sales... | Business Insider
- Something scary happened in the stock market, and what one analyst said... | Business Insider
- Notable... | StreetInsider.com