Time to Buy That House
If you haven't done it yet, its time. Record low rates, record low prices -- come on.
America's ratio of house prices to yearly rents is nearly restored to its prebubble average.
Second, when mortgage rates are taken into consideration, houses are the most affordable they have been in decades.
Buying a house right now get's the 1-2-shaba-doo.
theStockMasters.com - Our Rates are Hella Cheap
Think we suck, fine. Thus listen to the cats at the WSJ -- U.S. house prices have plunged by nearly a third since 2006, and homeownership rates are falling at the fastest pace since the Great Depression.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- STTG Market Recap April 22, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- US PMI Drops, Misses By Most In 8 Months | ZeroHedge
- WTF Headline Of The Day: Justin Bieber Visits Japan's Yasukuni War Shrine | ZeroHedge
- We Again See Real Estate As Best Investment | Financial Sense
- Banker Death 'Epidemic' Spreads To China | ZeroHedge
- Get Ready for Europe to Print – Core Euro CPI Annual Rate Matches Multi-Decade Low | Financial Sense
- Guest Post: Investors Are "Whistling Past The Graveyard" Over Global Geopolitics | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- BLACKROCK: Investors Taking On More Risk Should Build Some Ballast Into Their... | Business Insider
- 11 Awesome Starbucks Menu Items You Can't Get In America | Business Insider
- Nissan Has Made A Self-Cleaning Car | Business Insider
- 4 GIFs Of Nene Destroying Joakim Noah In The Wizards-Bulls Series | Business Insider
- This Russian Subaru Commercial Is A Dash Cam Parody Featuring A Brilliant Dog | Business Insider
- Stephen Colbert Reads Top 10 List He Wrote For David Letterman 17... | Business Insider
- Apple Preparing to Crush Competition Again | TheStreet.com