Time to Buy That House
If you haven't done it yet, its time. Record low rates, record low prices -- come on.
America's ratio of house prices to yearly rents is nearly restored to its prebubble average.
Second, when mortgage rates are taken into consideration, houses are the most affordable they have been in decades.
Buying a house right now get's the 1-2-shaba-doo.
theStockMasters.com - Our Rates are Hella Cheap
Think we suck, fine. Thus listen to the cats at the WSJ -- U.S. house prices have plunged by nearly a third since 2006, and homeownership rates are falling at the fastest pace since the Great Depression.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Earnings Provide Foundational Value | Financial Sense
- Who's Really Behind The Soft-Coup? Obama-Founded Activist Group Offers Anti-Trump Protest "Guide" | ZeroHedge
- A Storm Is Brewing Over Europe | Financial Sense
- Sales and Earnings Back At Highs, But So Are Valuations | Financial Sense
- The AP Asked Trump's Supporters How Feel About His War With The Press: This Is What It Found | ZeroHedge
- Trump Has Syphilis? | ZeroHedge
- There's Not Nearly Enough Growth To Keep Growing | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Why the Nazis studied American race laws for inspiration | Business Insider
- We took a 1,000-horsepower electric luxury sedan for a spin on the streets of Silicon Valley | Business Insider
- Washington prepares to bring North Koreans to US for talks | Business Insider
- Trump will interview four candidates for... | Business Insider
- These are the 80 new Pokémon in 'Pokémon GO' | Business Insider
- Meet the bankers working on a potential nearly $250 billion megamerger | Business Insider
- A nutritionist explains why all sugar is the same | Business Insider