Time to Buy That House
If you haven't done it yet, its time. Record low rates, record low prices -- come on.
America's ratio of house prices to yearly rents is nearly restored to its prebubble average.
Second, when mortgage rates are taken into consideration, houses are the most affordable they have been in decades.
Buying a house right now get's the 1-2-shaba-doo.
theStockMasters.com - Our Rates are Hella Cheap
Think we suck, fine. Thus listen to the cats at the WSJ -- U.S. house prices have plunged by nearly a third since 2006, and homeownership rates are falling at the fastest pace since the Great Depression.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Protected: FAQ FOR BACK-END | Altucher Confidential
- Role Reversal In The New Cold War | ZeroHedge
- California Mayor Forced to Hand Over Electronics and Passwords at Airport, Compares U.S. To Nazi Germany | ZeroHedge
- The Trans-Pacific Partnership: Permanently Locking In The Obama Agenda For 40% Of The Global Economy | ZeroHedge
- Asia FX Soars On China Reserves Relief As Ringgit Reversal Catches Traders Wrong-Footed | ZeroHedge
- The Window Has Closed On The Fed | ZeroHedge
- Saudi Clerics Call For Jihad Against Russia, Iran; NATO Warns Of Airspace "Violations" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This chart shows where all the world’s energy comes from — and goes | Business Insider
- Kajita, McDonald win Nobel physics prize | Business Insider
- This obscure organic burger chain should make Shake Shack, Five Guys, and... | Business Insider
- Changes to justices' opinions will be highlighted | Business Insider
- John Oliver skewers politicians who blame gun violence on mental illness... | Business Insider
- Vietnam set to be Pacific trade pact's big winner | Business Insider
- NASA is recycling Space Shuttle engines for a very important... | Business Insider