Time to Buy That House
If you haven't done it yet, its time. Record low rates, record low prices -- come on.
America's ratio of house prices to yearly rents is nearly restored to its prebubble average.
Second, when mortgage rates are taken into consideration, houses are the most affordable they have been in decades.
Buying a house right now get's the 1-2-shaba-doo.
theStockMasters.com - Our Rates are Hella Cheap
Think we suck, fine. Thus listen to the cats at the WSJ -- U.S. house prices have plunged by nearly a third since 2006, and homeownership rates are falling at the fastest pace since the Great Depression.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 6 Reasons the FOMC Is Unlikely to Move in September | Financial Sense
- If The Fed Is Always Wrong, How Can Its Policies Ever Be Right? | ZeroHedge
- Preparing For A Potential Economic Collapse In October | ZeroHedge
- Ron Paul Rages "Blame The Fed, Not China" For The Stock Market Crash | ZeroHedge
- One Theory About Last Monday's ETF Implosion | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Suffer Biggest Monthly Drop In Five Years As Oil Spikes Most Since 1990 | ZeroHedge
- Ukraine Reignites - 1 Killed, 50 Injured After Grenade Attack On Parliament | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- NYC's first fan: A ballgame with Mayor Bill de Blasio | Business Insider
- Miley Cyrus shakes in barely there silver straps at VMAs | Business Insider
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Pakistan cricket fixing trio start long road to... | Business Insider
- Tokyo wins Little League title, beating Lewisberry 19-11 | Business Insider
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- Egypt announces parliamentary vote for October, November | Business Insider