Time to Buy That House
If you haven't done it yet, its time. Record low rates, record low prices -- come on.
America's ratio of house prices to yearly rents is nearly restored to its prebubble average.
Second, when mortgage rates are taken into consideration, houses are the most affordable they have been in decades.
Buying a house right now get's the 1-2-shaba-doo.
theStockMasters.com - Our Rates are Hella Cheap
Think we suck, fine. Thus listen to the cats at the WSJ -- U.S. house prices have plunged by nearly a third since 2006, and homeownership rates are falling at the fastest pace since the Great Depression.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- DON’T RUN OVER A BABY IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET! | Altucher Confidential
- The Eurozone: On the Road to Recovery With a Lingering Risk | Financial Sense
- Crude Parallels: A River Of Denials | ZeroHedge
- Market Wrap: Futures Slide Despite Latest Central Bank Easing Blitz | ZeroHedge
- Some Of The Best Bearish Signals Are Failed Bullish Ones... | ZeroHedge
- The Only Notable Thing About Today's Beige Book Release... | ZeroHedge
- "Patient" - What's In A Word? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day... | StreetInsider.com
- At least 10 dead after migrant boat sinks off Italy | Business Insider
- Redheads are petitioning Apple for their own emoji | Business Insider
- An entire 154,139 square-foot Italian castle is on the market for $32 million | Business Insider
- Car shows have pushed the 'Insane' button | Business Insider
- The new 'Avengers' trailer teases our first look at a new superhero | Business Insider
- British smartphone brand Kazam talked to us about the awful couple of weeks it... | Business Insider