Time to Buy That House
If you haven't done it yet, its time. Record low rates, record low prices -- come on.
America's ratio of house prices to yearly rents is nearly restored to its prebubble average.
Second, when mortgage rates are taken into consideration, houses are the most affordable they have been in decades.
Buying a house right now get's the 1-2-shaba-doo.
theStockMasters.com - Our Rates are Hella Cheap
Think we suck, fine. Thus listen to the cats at the WSJ -- U.S. house prices have plunged by nearly a third since 2006, and homeownership rates are falling at the fastest pace since the Great Depression.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- On the Freddie Gray Case and Baltimore’s Path to Poverty | ZeroHedge
- How the US Dollar Influences Oil Prices | Financial Sense
- The Wildest Predictions For Oil Prices In 2016 | ZeroHedge
- “Road Trains” Are Ready: Who Wins, and Who Loses? | Financial Sense
- Market Recap May 24, 2016 | FundMyMutualFund
- The CME Admits Futures Trading Was Rigged Under Old System | ZeroHedge
- US Manufacturing PMI Collapses To 2009 Lows (As Fed Readies Rate Hike?) | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- New E-Commerce Strategies: Your complete guide... | Business Insider
- The inspiring rags-to-riches career of 'Shark Tank' judge and... | Business Insider
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- Walmart is falling behind in the e-commerce race | Business Insider
- People are largely fine with ads if it means the... | Business Insider
- EX-FBI HOSTAGE NEGOTIATOR: Here's the best way to spot a liar | Business Insider
- Apple CEO Tim Cook reveals the Apple Watch's 'holy... | Business Insider