Time to Buy That House
If you haven't done it yet, its time. Record low rates, record low prices -- come on.
America's ratio of house prices to yearly rents is nearly restored to its prebubble average.
Second, when mortgage rates are taken into consideration, houses are the most affordable they have been in decades.
Buying a house right now get's the 1-2-shaba-doo.
theStockMasters.com - Our Rates are Hella Cheap
Think we suck, fine. Thus listen to the cats at the WSJ -- U.S. house prices have plunged by nearly a third since 2006, and homeownership rates are falling at the fastest pace since the Great Depression.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Fed Concerned About “Importing” Disinflation | Financial Sense
- Stocks Close At Recordest Highs Ensuring 'Confident' Black Friday, Despite Macro Massacre | ZeroHedge
- U.S. Sees Record Foreign Inflows As Economic Indicators Reach Decade Highs | Financial Sense
- Happy Thanksgiving! | FundMyMutualFund
- NaiL GuN SaM... | ZeroHedge
- Renewable Energy: Does It Need Critically Rare Materials? | Financial Sense
- Gary Shilling on Interest Rates, Deleveraging, and Corporate Profits | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- Here Are The Best States For Turkey Jobs | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- Obama's Middle East Dilemma Is Now Clear | Business Insider
- Zenit send Benfica packing from Champions League | Business Insider
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- Does OPEC's Meeting Still Matter for Energy Stock Investors? | TheStreet.com