Time to Buy That House
If you haven't done it yet, its time. Record low rates, record low prices -- come on.
America's ratio of house prices to yearly rents is nearly restored to its prebubble average.
Second, when mortgage rates are taken into consideration, houses are the most affordable they have been in decades.
Buying a house right now get's the 1-2-shaba-doo.
theStockMasters.com - Our Rates are Hella Cheap
Think we suck, fine. Thus listen to the cats at the WSJ -- U.S. house prices have plunged by nearly a third since 2006, and homeownership rates are falling at the fastest pace since the Great Depression.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Eurozone Is a Growing Problem for U.S. Economy | Financial Sense
- The Time Is Ripe For A False-Flag Attack On American Soil | ZeroHedge
- Were European Bonds Mispriced in 2012 or are they Now? | ZeroHedge
- Sunday Matinee at Chess Cinemas | iBankCoin.com
- Keynesian Central Banking Is An Economic Scourge: More Evidence From Japan | ZeroHedge
- "Happy" Labor Day | ZeroHedge
- Bank of Japan Refrains From Deepening Stimulus | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- It's No Coincidence -- Stocks and Auto Sales Are Both Frothy | TheStreet.com
- What ABC’s 30-Year-Old ESPN Purchase Teaches Us About Twitch | TheStreet.com
- China Official Manufacturing PMI Misses Expectations (DIA, SPY, QQQ, TLT) | Business Insider
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Frustrating Boston Scientific Is Not What the Investor Ordered | TheStreet.com
- After-Hours Stock Movers... | StreetInsider.com