Time to Buy That House
If you haven't done it yet, its time. Record low rates, record low prices -- come on.
America's ratio of house prices to yearly rents is nearly restored to its prebubble average.
Second, when mortgage rates are taken into consideration, houses are the most affordable they have been in decades.
Buying a house right now get's the 1-2-shaba-doo.
theStockMasters.com - Our Rates are Hella Cheap
Think we suck, fine. Thus listen to the cats at the WSJ -- U.S. house prices have plunged by nearly a third since 2006, and homeownership rates are falling at the fastest pace since the Great Depression.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Just What Is China Buying? | ZeroHedge
- China’s Pivot Toward Europe May Cut U.S. Out of Deal | Financial Sense
- Jim Grant: "The Fed Has A 3rd Mandate... The Administration Of American Equity Prices" | ZeroHedge
- Deflationary Indicators Yawn at Fed’s Growth Confidence | Financial Sense
- This Factor Could Propel Gold Mining Stocks Much Higher In 2015 | ZeroHedge
- What Are Technical Indicators Saying About the Market? | Financial Sense
- Why Germany Objects To ECB QE (In 1 Crazy Chart) | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- In United States, drones take off as Christmas gifts | Business Insider
- How NASA ‘Emailed’ A Wrench Into Space | Business Insider
- 15 Cars Anyone Would Love To Get For The Holidays | Business Insider
- The Single Most Important Risk Investors Face | Business Insider
- Here's Why Marijuana Is More Addictive These Days | Business Insider
- Seeing This Spectacular Sunrise From A Hot Air Balloon At The Edge Of Space Costs $75,000 | Business Insider
- Obama warns N. Korea over Sony hack: 'We will respond... | Business Insider