Time to Buy That House
If you haven't done it yet, its time. Record low rates, record low prices -- come on.
America's ratio of house prices to yearly rents is nearly restored to its prebubble average.
Second, when mortgage rates are taken into consideration, houses are the most affordable they have been in decades.
Buying a house right now get's the 1-2-shaba-doo.
theStockMasters.com - Our Rates are Hella Cheap
Think we suck, fine. Thus listen to the cats at the WSJ -- U.S. house prices have plunged by nearly a third since 2006, and homeownership rates are falling at the fastest pace since the Great Depression.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Burst Chinese Housing Bubble Leads To First Annual Price Decline Since 2012; Prices Drop In Record 69 Cities | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap October 23, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- Three Perspectives on Falling Oil Prices | Financial Sense
- Yale Researcher: 12% Of Liberia's Most Populous County May Have Ebola By December 15 | ZeroHedge
- Speak, Switzerland! | Financial Sense
- What Unilever just Said About Consumers Around the World: “It’s Really Tough out There” | ZeroHedge
- 25 Banks Said To Fail European Stress Test, 10 In Talks On Capital Shortfall | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Lakers guard Nash to sit out NBA season | Business Insider
- Stock Market Today: Markets Tumble Into Close on Oil Inventory, Canadian Shooting | TheStreet.com
- 25 eurozone banks 'fail ECB stress test' | Business Insider
- TIM COOK: ‘It’s Just A Matter Of... | Business Insider
- Police Confirm Remains Belong To Missing UVA Student Hannah Graham | Business Insider
- Here's A Map Of Where The NYC Ebola Went | Business Insider