Time to Buy That House
If you haven't done it yet, its time. Record low rates, record low prices -- come on.
America's ratio of house prices to yearly rents is nearly restored to its prebubble average.
Second, when mortgage rates are taken into consideration, houses are the most affordable they have been in decades.
Buying a house right now get's the 1-2-shaba-doo.
theStockMasters.com - Our Rates are Hella Cheap
Think we suck, fine. Thus listen to the cats at the WSJ -- U.S. house prices have plunged by nearly a third since 2006, and homeownership rates are falling at the fastest pace since the Great Depression.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Daily Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
- Cease-Fire Violated: Israeli Military Says 3 Rockets Fired From Gaza | ZeroHedge
- Late Night Strategy for Tuesday | iBankCoin.com
- BRACE YOURSELVES | iBankCoin.com
- Ferguson Curfew Cancelled As National Guard Arrives; Holder Demands To "Remove The Damn Tanks" | ZeroHedge
- The Religion of Doom and Gloom | Financial Sense
- Jack Lew's Worst Nightmare - China's Currency Should Be 20% 'Weaker' | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's One Unexpected Problem... | Business Insider
- Missouri Governor Calls Off Curfew In Ferguson After Two Nights Of... | Business Insider
- Another Night Of Chaos In Ferguson As Police Fire Tear... | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- How Tesla Is Changing the Electric Auto Industry Again | TheStreet.com
- Jim Chanos Blows Up The 2 Most Commonly Cited Arguments Against Short-Selling... | Business Insider
- Notable... | StreetInsider.com