Time to Buy That House
If you haven't done it yet, its time. Record low rates, record low prices -- come on.
America's ratio of house prices to yearly rents is nearly restored to its prebubble average.
Second, when mortgage rates are taken into consideration, houses are the most affordable they have been in decades.
Buying a house right now get's the 1-2-shaba-doo.
theStockMasters.com - Our Rates are Hella Cheap
Think we suck, fine. Thus listen to the cats at the WSJ -- U.S. house prices have plunged by nearly a third since 2006, and homeownership rates are falling at the fastest pace since the Great Depression.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Ep. 118 – Tomorrowland: No Matter How Hard You Try You Can’t Get Out Of Its Way | Altucher Confidential
- Good On You, Alexis Tsipras (Part 1) | ZeroHedge
- NATO Member Turkey Breaks Ranks: Slams EU Austerity, Offers Greek Aid | ZeroHedge
- The NATO Buildup On Russia's Border - Groundless Pretext For Cold War Revival | ZeroHedge
- The War On Some Drugs | ZeroHedge
- Nature Rebounds | Financial Sense
- This Is Nothing | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- One of Britain's biggest bookmakers just... | Business Insider
- Ocado revealed its secret behind its sales surge | Business Insider
- Taliban ambush kills 11 Afghan soldiers: officials | Business Insider
- Uber is offering free rides to its own protest today | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- A stunning number of new 'legal high' drugs are being discovered | Business Insider
- Euro drops below $1.1 as Greek exit risks grow | Business Insider