Time to Buy That House
If you haven't done it yet, its time. Record low rates, record low prices -- come on.
America's ratio of house prices to yearly rents is nearly restored to its prebubble average.
Second, when mortgage rates are taken into consideration, houses are the most affordable they have been in decades.
Buying a house right now get's the 1-2-shaba-doo.
theStockMasters.com - Our Rates are Hella Cheap
Think we suck, fine. Thus listen to the cats at the WSJ -- U.S. house prices have plunged by nearly a third since 2006, and homeownership rates are falling at the fastest pace since the Great Depression.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- LET’S TALK ABOUT SOMETHING IMPORTANT | iBankCoin.com
- Peak Empire 2.0 | ZeroHedge
- Fed Launches First Currency War Salvo, Tells ECB Not To Push Too Far | ZeroHedge
- Second Spaceship Crash In One Week: Virgin Galactic's SpaceShipTwo Suffers "In-Flight Anomaly" - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- The Day The Market Crashed - The Sequel | ZeroHedge
- Night Owl Open Forum | iBankCoin.com
- Hillary Clinton: "Businesses Don't Create Jobs" – Why She's Never Been More Wrong | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Retirement Isn't a Pipe Dream -- and Here's How to Make It Happen | TheStreet.com
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- STOCKS SURGE TO RECORD HIGH: Here's What You Need To Know (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ) | Business Insider
- How To Make A Real Zombie | Business Insider
- Meet Our New West Coast Bureau Chief, Matt Rosoff | Business Insider
- Top Gear Is Going On The Ultimate Road Trip Again — And The Trailer Looks Amazing... | Business Insider
- Myanmar president opens unprecedented talks with Suu... | Business Insider