Time to Buy That House
If you haven't done it yet, its time. Record low rates, record low prices -- come on.
America's ratio of house prices to yearly rents is nearly restored to its prebubble average.
Second, when mortgage rates are taken into consideration, houses are the most affordable they have been in decades.
Buying a house right now get's the 1-2-shaba-doo.
theStockMasters.com - Our Rates are Hella Cheap
Think we suck, fine. Thus listen to the cats at the WSJ -- U.S. house prices have plunged by nearly a third since 2006, and homeownership rates are falling at the fastest pace since the Great Depression.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Dangerous Speech: Would The Founders Be Considered Domestic Extremists Today? | ZeroHedge
- California Renter Apocalypse | ZeroHedge
- "The Market Knows It's Over" Jim Rogers Warns "We're All Going To Suffer" | ZeroHedge
- Treasury Yield Curve Crashes To 8-Year Lows, Financials Follow | ZeroHedge
- Catch Up On The Latest Chinese News With These Seven Bullets | ZeroHedge
- Peter Pan(ic) Policy Plunges USDJPY To 17-Month Lows | ZeroHedge
- The Increasingly Fragile Upper-Middle Class | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- In a groundbreaking first, France has passed a law... | Business Insider
- The Petersen Automotive... | Business Insider
- Japanese stocks are cratering as JGB yields... | Business Insider
- 'El Chapo' Guzmán is willing to plead guilty in the US, but under one... | Business Insider
- I watched all 49 Super Bowl games in 49 days — here's what I learned about America... | Business Insider
- Sports fans can now prove they're smarter than their friends with this new app... | Business Insider
- 11 gifts guys actually want for Valentine's Day | Business Insider