Time to Buy That House
If you haven't done it yet, its time. Record low rates, record low prices -- come on.
America's ratio of house prices to yearly rents is nearly restored to its prebubble average.
Second, when mortgage rates are taken into consideration, houses are the most affordable they have been in decades.
Buying a house right now get's the 1-2-shaba-doo.
theStockMasters.com - Our Rates are Hella Cheap
Think we suck, fine. Thus listen to the cats at the WSJ -- U.S. house prices have plunged by nearly a third since 2006, and homeownership rates are falling at the fastest pace since the Great Depression.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Tax Cuts are Coming! It’s the Stock Trader Weekly Recap. | FundMyMutualFund
- Executive Order From Trump Will Change The US Commodity Sector | ZeroHedge
- One Trader Is Surprised At Market Euphoria From A "Result That Was Everybody's Base Case" | ZeroHedge
- American Airlines Employee Suspended After Hitting Mother, Challenging Passenger To A Fight | ZeroHedge
- North Korea Warns China Of "Catastrophic Consequences" For Siding With U.S. | ZeroHedge
- EURUSD Spikes To 5-Month Highs After Early French Results | ZeroHedge
- Bookies See Almost 90% Chance Of Macron Becoming French President | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The success of Tesla's Model 3 hinges on a risky... | Business Insider
- Afghanistan's defense minister and army... | Business Insider
- Ontario is trying to burst Toronto's housing price bubble... | Business Insider
- Clinton staffers toyed with using 'because it's her turn... | Business Insider
- Science reveals what happens to your body and brain when you get drunk | Business Insider
- One Wall Street strategist just made a big call that should have... | Business Insider
- 6 things the president can do without needing anyone's approval | Business Insider