Time to Buy That House
If you haven't done it yet, its time. Record low rates, record low prices -- come on.
America's ratio of house prices to yearly rents is nearly restored to its prebubble average.
Second, when mortgage rates are taken into consideration, houses are the most affordable they have been in decades.
Buying a house right now get's the 1-2-shaba-doo.
theStockMasters.com - Our Rates are Hella Cheap
Think we suck, fine. Thus listen to the cats at the WSJ -- U.S. house prices have plunged by nearly a third since 2006, and homeownership rates are falling at the fastest pace since the Great Depression.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Big Tailwind for the Stock Market Has Now Dissipated | Financial Sense
- Should We Pay Off $20 Trillion in National Debt by Selling Federal Assets? | Financial Sense
- Vegas Strip Partially Shut After One Person Shot Dead; Gunman Surrenders After Barricade Stand Off With police | ZeroHedge
- Goldman: "The Boost From Lower Taxes Will Now Be Smaller, Occur Later Than Expected" | ZeroHedge
- Howard Marks Redux: "There They Go Again" - Why Stock Investors Develop Amnesia | ZeroHedge
- Christian Malanga: New Government Could Free the Congo and Provide Vast Opportunity for Investors | ZeroHedge
- Be Careful What You Wish For, Police Body-Cam Edition | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Buyers are snatching up condos in this skyline-altering... | Business Insider
- Tesla is about to confront dueling best- and worst-case scenarios, and anything... | Business Insider
- Here's the next hill Trump, Ryan and House Republicans could die... | Business Insider
- Saudi Arabia confirms Westminster attacker Khalid Masood... | Business Insider
- 4 basic problems cause all the cognitive... | Business Insider
- I tested out the newest version of Kim Kardashian's... | Business Insider
- Mexico is settling into a violent status quo | Business Insider