Time to Buy That House
If you haven't done it yet, its time. Record low rates, record low prices -- come on.
America's ratio of house prices to yearly rents is nearly restored to its prebubble average.
Second, when mortgage rates are taken into consideration, houses are the most affordable they have been in decades.
Buying a house right now get's the 1-2-shaba-doo.
theStockMasters.com - Our Rates are Hella Cheap
Think we suck, fine. Thus listen to the cats at the WSJ -- U.S. house prices have plunged by nearly a third since 2006, and homeownership rates are falling at the fastest pace since the Great Depression.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Expect Higher Treasury Yields in Second Half | Financial Sense
- Ebola Epidemic Update: US Citizen Dies In Nigeria, Virus Poses Threat To Britain, Liberia Declares State Of Emergency | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap July 31, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- French Housing "In Total Meltdown", "Current Figures Are Disastrous" | ZeroHedge
- GDP Sparks Gold Dump, Stock Pump | ZeroHedge
- Are Commodities Talking to Us? | Financial Sense
- 3 Reasons Yellen's FOMC Remains Dovish | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 22 Of The Most Epic Product Fails in History | Business Insider
- Scientists Just Figured Out How The Oldest Things On Earth Formed | Business Insider
- Unemployment In Europe Improves By A Tiny Bit | Business Insider
- How Your 'Locus Of Control' Drives Your Success (And Stress... | Business Insider
- We've Gotten A Lot Of Crappy Housing Data This Month | Business Insider
- Twitter Rating Cut to 'Sell' at Pivotal Research | TheStreet.com
- How Getting Mugged And Maced Helped A World-Class Dancer Save Her... | Business Insider