Time to Buy That House
If you haven't done it yet, its time. Record low rates, record low prices -- come on.
America's ratio of house prices to yearly rents is nearly restored to its prebubble average.
Second, when mortgage rates are taken into consideration, houses are the most affordable they have been in decades.
Buying a house right now get's the 1-2-shaba-doo.
theStockMasters.com - Our Rates are Hella Cheap
Think we suck, fine. Thus listen to the cats at the WSJ -- U.S. house prices have plunged by nearly a third since 2006, and homeownership rates are falling at the fastest pace since the Great Depression.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Newly-Completed Fukushima 'Containment' Wall Already "Slightly Leaning" | ZeroHedge
- Half A Million Square Kilometers Of Heavy Smog Force Beijing To Issue "Orange Alert", Close Factories | ZeroHedge
- Obama Says "Enough Is Enough," Urges Gun Restrictions After Deadly Planned Parenthood Standoff | ZeroHedge
- Milwaukee ISM Bounce Dies As Employment, New Orders Plunge | ZeroHedge
- Using New "Pre-Crime" Laws France Arrests 24 Climate Activists | ZeroHedge
- Saudi Interbank Rates Soar, Deposits Flee As Cash Crunch Intensifies | ZeroHedge
- An Angry Trader Rages: "There Is Nothing Normal About It" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Virginia's Mike London resigns after 6th season as... | Business Insider
- Beijing air pollution reaches extremely hazardous levels | Business Insider
- Tyson Fury ends Wladimir Klitschko's heavyweight reign | Business Insider
- Palmer's 8-yard TD run leads first-place Cards past... | Business Insider
- UN: Maurice Strong, climate and development pioneer, dies | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- 30 years after art heist, museum hopes to get piece back | Business Insider