Time to Buy That House
If you haven't done it yet, its time. Record low rates, record low prices -- come on.
America's ratio of house prices to yearly rents is nearly restored to its prebubble average.
Second, when mortgage rates are taken into consideration, houses are the most affordable they have been in decades.
Buying a house right now get's the 1-2-shaba-doo.
theStockMasters.com - Our Rates are Hella Cheap
Think we suck, fine. Thus listen to the cats at the WSJ -- U.S. house prices have plunged by nearly a third since 2006, and homeownership rates are falling at the fastest pace since the Great Depression.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Best Reaction Yet: "Yellen Speech A Whole Lot Of Nothing" | ZeroHedge
- Bolivian Minister Kidnapped, "Savagely Beaten To Death" By Striking Mineworkers | ZeroHedge
- Capitalism Works If Government Would Just Get Out of the Way! | Financial Sense
- Europe: The Substitution Of A Population | ZeroHedge
- Millennials Love Free Markets, But Don't Understand Them | ZeroHedge
- Restaurants In D.C. Slash Jobs After Minimum Wage Hike | ZeroHedge
- The Market for Autonomous Vehicles Revs Up | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Companies keep using this trick to make their earnings look better | Business Insider
- 8 podcasts that could radically change your commute for the... | Business Insider
- We asked some of the smartest minds in finance how Wall... | Business Insider
- Kanye West has an incredible flying stage, and it looks like the future of concerts | Business Insider
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- China is cracking down on online lending | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek