Time to Buy That House
If you haven't done it yet, its time. Record low rates, record low prices -- come on.
America's ratio of house prices to yearly rents is nearly restored to its prebubble average.
Second, when mortgage rates are taken into consideration, houses are the most affordable they have been in decades.
Buying a house right now get's the 1-2-shaba-doo.
theStockMasters.com - Our Rates are Hella Cheap
Think we suck, fine. Thus listen to the cats at the WSJ -- U.S. house prices have plunged by nearly a third since 2006, and homeownership rates are falling at the fastest pace since the Great Depression.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Nobody Knows Who's Paying For The Privately Funded Democratic National Convention | ZeroHedge
- Gold Bullion Up 1.6%, Silver Surges 3.7% After Poor U.S. Data and Dovish Fed | ZeroHedge
- Oil Surges After OPEC Production Hits Record High: Here's Why | ZeroHedge
- S&P Hits Record Highs After BoJ, GDP Disappointment | ZeroHedge
- The Full List Of Hillary's Planned Tax Hikes | ZeroHedge
- Atlanta Fed Just Slashed its Q2 GDP Estimate To 1.8%, Cycle Low | ZeroHedge
- Spread Thin — How the Fed Manipulates Financial Spreads | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- MARK CUBAN: I bet this is Donald Trump's 'biggest debate fear' | Business Insider
- Pokemon Go players urged to stay away from the nuclear exclusion zone in Japan | Business Insider
- Take a look at the new $50 million Sandy Hook Elementary School in... | Business Insider
- Watch Tim Kaine's cringeworthy Donald... | Business Insider
- Will the Internet of Things be bigger than the... | Business Insider
- Humans have dramatically changed Hawaii — here's how | Business Insider
- I took the first step to living like a minimalist and it felt surprisingly... | Business Insider