Time to Buy That House
If you haven't done it yet, its time. Record low rates, record low prices -- come on.
America's ratio of house prices to yearly rents is nearly restored to its prebubble average.
Second, when mortgage rates are taken into consideration, houses are the most affordable they have been in decades.
Buying a house right now get's the 1-2-shaba-doo.
theStockMasters.com - Our Rates are Hella Cheap
Think we suck, fine. Thus listen to the cats at the WSJ -- U.S. house prices have plunged by nearly a third since 2006, and homeownership rates are falling at the fastest pace since the Great Depression.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Cost Of Regulatory Compliance: $20,000 For Every American Worker | ZeroHedge
- Futures, Dollar Slide; European Stocks At 3-Week Lows As "Trump Reality Sets In" | ZeroHedge
- Netanyahu, Trump To Talk By Phone Sunday; May Announce Move Of US Embassy To Jerusalem | ZeroHedge
- The Last Time Oil Speculators Were This 'Long', Crude Collapsed | ZeroHedge
- A Trade War Is in No One's Interest | Financial Sense
- Russian Warplanes Fly First Joint Mission With US-Coalition Aircraft Kremlin Says, Pentagon Denies | ZeroHedge
- Where Are We Going, Where Have We Been? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- US Senate committee narrowly backs Trump's pick for... | Business Insider
- The US Department of Transportation is... | Business Insider
- You can rent this isolated island off the coast of Belize for $... | Business Insider
- The NFL world says hotel fire alarms are a normal occurrence the night before... | Business Insider
- A type of vampire bat has started feeding on humans in Brazil for the... | Business Insider
- ... | Business Insider
- THE IoT 101 REPORT: Your essential guide to the... | Business Insider