Time to Buy That House
If you haven't done it yet, its time. Record low rates, record low prices -- come on.
America's ratio of house prices to yearly rents is nearly restored to its prebubble average.
Second, when mortgage rates are taken into consideration, houses are the most affordable they have been in decades.
Buying a house right now get's the 1-2-shaba-doo.
theStockMasters.com - Our Rates are Hella Cheap
Think we suck, fine. Thus listen to the cats at the WSJ -- U.S. house prices have plunged by nearly a third since 2006, and homeownership rates are falling at the fastest pace since the Great Depression.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Guest Post: The Coming Collapse Of The Petrodollar System | ZeroHedge
- Lack Of Overnight Euphoria Follows Japan Yen Jawboning In Light Trading Session | ZeroHedge
- The Last of the 2008 Doomsday Scenarios Is Fading Away | Financial Sense
- Key Events And Market Issues In The Coming Week | ZeroHedge
- Thanks To QE Bernanke Has Injected Foreign Banks With Over $1 Trillion In Cash For First Time Ever | ZeroHedge
- NO TIME FOR LOOSERS [sic] | iBankCoin.com
- Positive Outlook Change for Chinese Stocks Could Have Bullish Implications for Commodities | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- Apple Accused Of Avoiding Paying Billions In Taxes By... | Business Insider
- Piracy, Prisoners, And Missiles: North Korea Had A Busy Weekend | Business Insider
- Measles Are Suddenly Becoming Quite A Problem In The UK | Business Insider
- ENDING SOON: Enter To Win A Kindle Fire From Business Insider | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Yahoo Reveals A 'Reimagined' Flickr — With A Terabyte... | Business Insider