Time to Buy That House
If you haven't done it yet, its time. Record low rates, record low prices -- come on.
America's ratio of house prices to yearly rents is nearly restored to its prebubble average.
Second, when mortgage rates are taken into consideration, houses are the most affordable they have been in decades.
Buying a house right now get's the 1-2-shaba-doo.
theStockMasters.com - Our Rates are Hella Cheap
Think we suck, fine. Thus listen to the cats at the WSJ -- U.S. house prices have plunged by nearly a third since 2006, and homeownership rates are falling at the fastest pace since the Great Depression.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Testing Out the Booths at the Market’s Summer Fair | iBankCoin.com
- NY Fed Slams Deutsche Bank (And Its €55 Trillion In Derivatives): Accuses It Of "Significant Operational Risk" | ZeroHedge
- U.S. Small Businesses Hit Hardest by Skills Gap | Financial Sense
- Flight MH-17 Black Boxes To Be Analyzed In "Impartial" London | ZeroHedge
- William O'Brien, Infamous CEO Of BATS, Has Left The Firm | ZeroHedge
- How High is High? (To Whom?) | Financial Sense
- I FOUND SOMETHING TO BUY | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- Unusual... | StreetInsider.com
- The 10 Most Important Things In The World Right Now | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- After-... | StreetInsider.com
- 10 Things You Need To Know Before The Opening Bell (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ, NFLX, AAPL, MCD, CMG... | Business Insider
- Three Reasons Chipotle's Business Is On Fire | Business Insider