Time to Buy That House
If you haven't done it yet, its time. Record low rates, record low prices -- come on.
America's ratio of house prices to yearly rents is nearly restored to its prebubble average.
Second, when mortgage rates are taken into consideration, houses are the most affordable they have been in decades.
Buying a house right now get's the 1-2-shaba-doo.
theStockMasters.com - Our Rates are Hella Cheap
Think we suck, fine. Thus listen to the cats at the WSJ -- U.S. house prices have plunged by nearly a third since 2006, and homeownership rates are falling at the fastest pace since the Great Depression.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Dogmatic Slumber | ZeroHedge
- In 4 Short Weeks, The Administration Claims Obamacare Has Achieved 'Private Sector Effectiveness' | ZeroHedge
- Caption Contest: Putin Shows Berlusconi His Dog's Balls | ZeroHedge
- StockTradingToGo v1.0 Launches TODAY | FundMyMutualFund
- Greenspan Baffled Over Bitcoin 'Bubble': "To Be Worth Something, It Must Be Backed By Something" | ZeroHedge
- Congress Backs Terrorists In Syria … Then Says We Need NSA Spying Because There are Terrorists In Syria | ZeroHedge
- A POMO Deal Gone Awry | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Networks Are Battling To Make Tim... | Business Insider
- These Were The Most Viral Tumblrs of 2013 | Business Insider
- Kass: Everybody in the Pool | TheStreet.com
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek
- Here's How The Fiscal Cliff Deal Screwed Over The Poor | Business Insider
- 10 Things You Need To Know This Morning (QQQ, SPY, DIA) | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com