Time to Buy That House
If you haven't done it yet, its time. Record low rates, record low prices -- come on.
America's ratio of house prices to yearly rents is nearly restored to its prebubble average.
Second, when mortgage rates are taken into consideration, houses are the most affordable they have been in decades.
Buying a house right now get's the 1-2-shaba-doo.
theStockMasters.com - Our Rates are Hella Cheap
Think we suck, fine. Thus listen to the cats at the WSJ -- U.S. house prices have plunged by nearly a third since 2006, and homeownership rates are falling at the fastest pace since the Great Depression.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The 'Grexit' Issue and the Problem of Free Trade | Financial Sense
- The Rehypothecation Of Gold, And Why It Matters | ZeroHedge
- Pascal’s Wager | Financial Sense
- Is the Death of the US Bull Market Imminent? | Financial Sense
- Bank of Greece Expulsion From the Eurosystem Could Be Especially Damaging to the Currency Union | Financial Sense
- As Predicted, Dismal Durable Goods Sends Stocks To Record High | ZeroHedge
- AMZNing | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This poignant documentary about a mother losing her son takes unexpected turn... | Business Insider
- Jerry Springer's new WWE Network show is going to be like 'The Soup' for... | Business Insider
- This is the woman that convinced Marc Benioff to guarantee equal pay for women... | Business Insider
- Turkey, world leaders remember Gallipoli battle centenary... | Business Insider
- Nepal says at least 114 killed in powerful quake | Business Insider
- Notable... | StreetInsider.com
- Boko Haram retakes NE town from Nigerian army | Business Insider