Time to Buy That House
If you haven't done it yet, its time. Record low rates, record low prices -- come on.
America's ratio of house prices to yearly rents is nearly restored to its prebubble average.
Second, when mortgage rates are taken into consideration, houses are the most affordable they have been in decades.
Buying a house right now get's the 1-2-shaba-doo.
theStockMasters.com - Our Rates are Hella Cheap
Think we suck, fine. Thus listen to the cats at the WSJ -- U.S. house prices have plunged by nearly a third since 2006, and homeownership rates are falling at the fastest pace since the Great Depression.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- CNBC Shills Attempt to Derail the Farage Train, But Fail Miserably | ZeroHedge
- Northwest Braces For "Polar Plunge" As Temps Expected To Fall 35 Degrees Below Average | ZeroHedge
- WORLD ECONOMIES IN TROUBLE: Middle East Oil Exports Lower Than 40 Years Ago | ZeroHedge
- Students Demand "Sanctuary" From Immigration Laws, Student Loan Debt, And Finals | ZeroHedge
- Our "Gaslight" Financial System | ZeroHedge
- Trump Sold All His Stocks In June | ZeroHedge
- The Dramatic Impact Of Surging Rates On Housing And Refis In One Chart | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Watch Bryson DeChambeau — golf’s most eccentric player — unveil... | Business Insider
- Google says coding school graduates 'not quite... | Business Insider
- The US military isn't too small — but it is spread too thin | Business Insider
- Syrian government forces look closer than ever to achieving their... | Business Insider
- You can now remove followers on Instagram and will soon... | Business Insider
- Scary hit in Devils-Canucks game that resulted in a brawl over a player... | Business Insider
- Elizabeth Warren is backing a hot investing... | Business Insider