Time to Buy That House
If you haven't done it yet, its time. Record low rates, record low prices -- come on.
America's ratio of house prices to yearly rents is nearly restored to its prebubble average.
Second, when mortgage rates are taken into consideration, houses are the most affordable they have been in decades.
Buying a house right now get's the 1-2-shaba-doo.
theStockMasters.com - Our Rates are Hella Cheap
Think we suck, fine. Thus listen to the cats at the WSJ -- U.S. house prices have plunged by nearly a third since 2006, and homeownership rates are falling at the fastest pace since the Great Depression.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Farce Is Complete: FIFA, Qatar Donated To The Clinton Foundation | ZeroHedge
- Asia Scholar Lays Out "Three Ways China And The US Could Go To War" | ZeroHedge
- Bill Gross: "My 'Short Of A Lifetime' Bund Trade Was Well Timed But Not Necessarily Well Executed" | ZeroHedge
- ECB Cracks A Joke, Says It Will "Publicly" Respond To Allegations It Privately Leaks Market-Moving News | ZeroHedge
- WTI Crude Crumbles Back To 6-Week Lows (Under $57.50) | ZeroHedge
- The Only Question That Matters In Today's Markets | ZeroHedge
- Don Coxe: Bull Market in Bonds Now Ending - Risks Ahead | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Tony Stark's evolution is the defining arc of the Marvel Cinematic Universe... | Business Insider
- Take a tour of the $367 million jet that will soon be called Air Force One | Business Insider
- Here's the case for a re-vote on the 2022 Qatar... | Business Insider
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Here's everything Plus500... | Business Insider
- Tiffany is surging (TIF) | Business Insider
- Unusual 11 Mid-... | StreetInsider.com