Time to Buy That House
If you haven't done it yet, its time. Record low rates, record low prices -- come on.
America's ratio of house prices to yearly rents is nearly restored to its prebubble average.
Second, when mortgage rates are taken into consideration, houses are the most affordable they have been in decades.
Buying a house right now get's the 1-2-shaba-doo.
theStockMasters.com - Our Rates are Hella Cheap
Think we suck, fine. Thus listen to the cats at the WSJ -- U.S. house prices have plunged by nearly a third since 2006, and homeownership rates are falling at the fastest pace since the Great Depression.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- STTG Market Recap October 22, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- Real Hourly Wages Drop In September, Fail To Rise In 6 Of Past 7 Months | ZeroHedge
- Q3: Not Amazing Nor Disappointing | Financial Sense
- Five Stocks Ready for Battle Today | iBankCoin.com
- Guest Post: Obama The Great, The One True Indispensable Chief Of The NWO | ZeroHedge
- The Fed's Hands Are Tied Unless the Market Crashes | ZeroHedge
- Land Of The Free? 1 In 3 Americans Are On File With The FBI In The US Police State | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's A Quick Guide To What Traders Are Chatting About Right Now | Business Insider
- This Phone Has No Frame Around Its Display, But It's Missing A Few Other Things... | Business Insider
- Nadal crushes Herbert for Basel last-eight place | Business Insider
- Intense Video Shows Shots Being Fired Inside Canadian Parliament | Business Insider
- Why Facebook Is Still The Dominant Social Network, In One Chart (FB) | Business Insider
- India suspends future tours to West Indies | Business Insider
- Welcome To Ranger School, Where The Army's Toughest Soldiers Are Made... | Business Insider