Time to Buy That House
If you haven't done it yet, its time. Record low rates, record low prices -- come on.
America's ratio of house prices to yearly rents is nearly restored to its prebubble average.
Second, when mortgage rates are taken into consideration, houses are the most affordable they have been in decades.
Buying a house right now get's the 1-2-shaba-doo.
theStockMasters.com - Our Rates are Hella Cheap
Think we suck, fine. Thus listen to the cats at the WSJ -- U.S. house prices have plunged by nearly a third since 2006, and homeownership rates are falling at the fastest pace since the Great Depression.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Fukushima Radiation To Reach West Coast Next Month | ZeroHedge
- Money Managers Aren’t Paid to Forecast; They’re Paid to Adapt | Financial Sense
- Stocks: October 2007 vs. March 2014 | Financial Sense
- Can the Rally in Global Commodities Be Sustained? | Financial Sense
- Why London, Too, Will Balk At Sanctions Against Russia (And Putin Knows It) | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap March 6, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- Warning Shots Fired At OSCE Mission In Crimea; Russia Warns Of Treaty Force Majeure Over "Unfriendly NATO Threats" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- Here's The Chart Of Chinese Exports Everyone Will Be Talking About Today | Business Insider
- THE INTERNET OF EVERYTHING: 2014 [SLIDE DECK] | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek
- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Beware the Bears | TheStreet.com
- 2 Passengers Listed On Malaysia Plane Not On Board,... | Business Insider