Time to Buy That House
If you haven't done it yet, its time. Record low rates, record low prices -- come on.
America's ratio of house prices to yearly rents is nearly restored to its prebubble average.
Second, when mortgage rates are taken into consideration, houses are the most affordable they have been in decades.
Buying a house right now get's the 1-2-shaba-doo.
theStockMasters.com - Our Rates are Hella Cheap
Think we suck, fine. Thus listen to the cats at the WSJ -- U.S. house prices have plunged by nearly a third since 2006, and homeownership rates are falling at the fastest pace since the Great Depression.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Single Most Important Chart to Understand Where We Are Today | Financial Sense
- Brexit Leaves Markets in Upheaval | Financial Sense
- British Money-Changer Imposes Capital Controls, Suspends Online FX Transactions | ZeroHedge
- Why The Just Released YouGov Poll May Have Sealed The Outcome Of The UK Referendum | ZeroHedge
- The Fed's 3rd Mandate & The Value Of Cash | ZeroHedge
- S&P Futures Halted Limit Down As VIX Spikes Above 26 | ZeroHedge
- President Obama Explains Why His Immigration Plan Is Right & SCOTUS Is Wrong - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- LeBron James will not play in the Olympics and it is a smart decision | Business Insider
- Here's who's saving more — and less — for retirement than you are | Business Insider
- Google's latest adorable robot can load your... | Business Insider
- Vice Media makes aggressive international push | Business Insider
- A devastating tornado ripped through... | Business Insider
- Adele's latest album is finally... | Business Insider
- A relationship expert reveals the 3 signs your... | Business Insider