Time to Buy That House
If you haven't done it yet, its time. Record low rates, record low prices -- come on.
America's ratio of house prices to yearly rents is nearly restored to its prebubble average.
Second, when mortgage rates are taken into consideration, houses are the most affordable they have been in decades.
Buying a house right now get's the 1-2-shaba-doo.
theStockMasters.com - Our Rates are Hella Cheap
Think we suck, fine. Thus listen to the cats at the WSJ -- U.S. house prices have plunged by nearly a third since 2006, and homeownership rates are falling at the fastest pace since the Great Depression.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Why a Peak in the Bond Market May Be Near | Financial Sense
- "Broad-Based Deceleration" - Case-Shiller Home Prices Tumble Most Since Nov 2011, 3rd Drop In A Row | ZeroHedge
- Fly Buy: $ARWR | iBankCoin.com
- US Stocks Slide, Ruble Plunges As Russia Prepares Capital Controls | ZeroHedge
- The Difference Between Nominal And Real, In One Chart Courtesy Of Japan | ZeroHedge
- Two Ships Collide In Suez Canal | ZeroHedge
- "Smarter People Get That Respectable People Have To Run The System" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Chevron, Exxon Top All-Time List of Worst Greenhouse Gas Producers | TheStreet.com
- The 25 Coolest New Businesses In Brooklyn | Business Insider
- George Zimmerman's Family Has Adopted CIA-Like Protocols To Stay In... | Business Insider
- Value Trap: Why General Mills' Stock May Fall Even More | TheStreet.com
- Twin suicide attacks on army buses in Kabul kill 7 | Business Insider
- The 10 Most Important Things In The World Right Now | Business Insider
- Hong Kong protests: Live Report | Business Insider