Time to Buy That House
If you haven't done it yet, its time. Record low rates, record low prices -- come on.
America's ratio of house prices to yearly rents is nearly restored to its prebubble average.
Second, when mortgage rates are taken into consideration, houses are the most affordable they have been in decades.
Buying a house right now get's the 1-2-shaba-doo.
theStockMasters.com - Our Rates are Hella Cheap
Think we suck, fine. Thus listen to the cats at the WSJ -- U.S. house prices have plunged by nearly a third since 2006, and homeownership rates are falling at the fastest pace since the Great Depression.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Most Ridiculous Charts From Facebook's Quarterly Earnings | ZeroHedge
- Apple Boosts Earnings Picture Though Overall Trend Still Negative | Financial Sense
- Jeff Gundlach Warns "The Fed Is About To Make A Big Mistake" (& That's Why Bond Yields Are Crashing) | ZeroHedge
- Crude Supplies Surge To Highest Since At Least 1982 | ZeroHedge
- Unleash The Veto: Senate Passes Keystone XL Pipeline Bill | ZeroHedge
- Gold Falls on Deflation Concerns | Financial Sense
- Stock Market Liquidity Is The Lowest Ever For An FOMC Day | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 3D-Printer Industry Is Taking Shape, With Big... | Business Insider
- Apple Generated More Revenue In One Quarter... | Business Insider
- There's A New Air Force One! | Business Insider
- Amazon surprises market with $214 mln quarterly profit | Business Insider
- Whistleblowing Perdue Chicken Farmer Had The Perfect Response For People... | Business Insider
- Patriots Star Darrelle Revis On Success, His Career, And Going To... | Business Insider
- Italy launches search for a new president | Business Insider