Time to Buy That House
If you haven't done it yet, its time. Record low rates, record low prices -- come on.
America's ratio of house prices to yearly rents is nearly restored to its prebubble average.
Second, when mortgage rates are taken into consideration, houses are the most affordable they have been in decades.
Buying a house right now get's the 1-2-shaba-doo.
theStockMasters.com - Our Rates are Hella Cheap
Think we suck, fine. Thus listen to the cats at the WSJ -- U.S. house prices have plunged by nearly a third since 2006, and homeownership rates are falling at the fastest pace since the Great Depression.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Frontrunning: July 31 | ZeroHedge
- Don't Exaggerate Significance of SNB's Loss | ZeroHedge
- Bernie, The Koch Brothers, & Open Borders | ZeroHedge
- Greece May Miss ECB Payment As Germany Says Bailout Timeline Is Unrealistic | ZeroHedge
- Bubble Finance And A Tale Of Two Spheres | ZeroHedge
- XOM | ZeroHedge
- Will FTC Probe Of Largest For-Profit College Lead To Another Billion Dollar Taxpayer Bailout? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Alibaba is going after a Chinese market twice the size of the US... | Business Insider
- BMW will pay you $1,000 not to charge your hybrid car | Business Insider
- 13 things you should do in the 15 minutes before a big presentation | Business Insider
- Four threats Olympics security chiefs need to stop | Business Insider
- Cook sets sights on back-to-back wins | Business Insider
- NBA player Deron Williams is selling his NYC penthouse for $18 million more than he... | Business Insider
- A US intelligence report says Flight MH370... | Business Insider