Noteable 52-week Highs (V, DDD, CSTR)
Hitting new 52-week highs today are shares of Visa (V), 3D Systems (DDD), and Coinstar (CSTR). The trend could continue for these quality name companies.
Visa Inc (V) shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 29.5 and EPS of 4.28. Visa shares hit a new high of $127.17 during today's trading. Visa is up 25% in 2012.
Coinstar Inc (CSTR) shares touched a new 12 month high of $71.82. Coinstar still looks cheap with a P/E Ratio of 14.7 and EPS of 4.65.
Mastery favorite 3D Systems Corp (DDD) hit a new 52-week high of $37 today. We've talked up this stock before (click to review) and its up an incredible 155% this year alone. We still feel this company is a winner as we said back in April "It's time to jump on the 3D printing bandwagon and invest in 3D systems (DDD)."
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Malaysian Airlines In Hot Water Again, This Time For Flying Above War-Torn Syria | ZeroHedge
- Market Madness: Geopolitical Chaos Sparks Biggest "Dash-For-Trash" In 17 Months | ZeroHedge
- Which Way Is Inflation Blowing? Watch Commodities | Financial Sense
- Ron Paul: What The Press Isn't Reporting About The MH17 Disaster | ZeroHedge
- U.S. Utility Companies Push Back in Net Metering Battle | Financial Sense
- President Obama Defends Israel, Condemns Hamas, Sends Kerry To Egypt To Fix It | ZeroHedge
- White House 'Quietly' Exempts 4.5 Million People In 5 "Territories" From Obamacare | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- After-... | StreetInsider.com
- No, Former White House Press Secretary... | Business Insider
- GRANTHAM: Here Are 5 Lessons I Learned From 2 Failed Investments | Business Insider
- Ed Snowden Sides With Russia On FBI Intelligence About Boston Marathon... | Business Insider
- 'Sex Tape' Is One Of Cameron Diaz's Worst-Opening Movies Ever | Business Insider
- The Surprising Demographics Of Who Shops Online And On... | Business Insider
- 'Dog Park' Is One Of The Most Bizarre Games Ever Made And I Can't Wait To Play It | Business Insider