Noteable 52-week Highs (V, DDD, CSTR)
Hitting new 52-week highs today are shares of Visa (V), 3D Systems (DDD), and Coinstar (CSTR). The trend could continue for these quality name companies.
Visa Inc (V) shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 29.5 and EPS of 4.28. Visa shares hit a new high of $127.17 during today's trading. Visa is up 25% in 2012.
Coinstar Inc (CSTR) shares touched a new 12 month high of $71.82. Coinstar still looks cheap with a P/E Ratio of 14.7 and EPS of 4.65.
Mastery favorite 3D Systems Corp (DDD) hit a new 52-week high of $37 today. We've talked up this stock before (click to review) and its up an incredible 155% this year alone. We still feel this company is a winner as we said back in April "It's time to jump on the 3D printing bandwagon and invest in 3D systems (DDD)."
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Fed Comments Should Spur Positivity | Financial Sense
- Pentagon Prepares To Unveil Syria War Plans As "Broad Coalition" Crumbles | ZeroHedge
- Soros Issues Major Warning; U.K. Sees Large Outflows | Financial Sense
- The Decline Of America's Economic Model In 1 Simple Chart | ZeroHedge
- Central Banks Biggest Concern Should Be Market Stability | ZeroHedge
- ISIS Slams "Mule Of The Jews" Obama, Demands Killing Of "Disbelievers" Especially "Filthy French" | ZeroHedge
- Knife-Wielding Veteran Sniper Rushes White House, Wants To Warn Obama "Atmosphere Is Collapsing" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Enrique hails 'unique' Messi, Neymar as Barca win... | Business Insider
- 15 Ways Video Games Make You Smarter And Healthier | Business Insider
- 21 Badass Trading Desk Setups From Around The World | Business Insider
- 13 Things You Can Stop Wasting Money On | Business Insider
- Asian Games: Japan's Kosuke Hagino wins 200m freestyle | Business Insider
- NASA's MAVEN enters Mars orbit | Business Insider
- New ISIS Video Features A Masked Fighter Who May Be American | Business Insider