Noteable 52-week Highs (V, DDD, CSTR)
Hitting new 52-week highs today are shares of Visa (V), 3D Systems (DDD), and Coinstar (CSTR). The trend could continue for these quality name companies.
Visa Inc (V) shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 29.5 and EPS of 4.28. Visa shares hit a new high of $127.17 during today's trading. Visa is up 25% in 2012.
Coinstar Inc (CSTR) shares touched a new 12 month high of $71.82. Coinstar still looks cheap with a P/E Ratio of 14.7 and EPS of 4.65.
Mastery favorite 3D Systems Corp (DDD) hit a new 52-week high of $37 today. We've talked up this stock before (click to review) and its up an incredible 155% this year alone. We still feel this company is a winner as we said back in April "It's time to jump on the 3D printing bandwagon and invest in 3D systems (DDD)."
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Despite Being A 'Pet Rock', The Premium For Physical Bullion Is Exploding | ZeroHedge
- Ron Paul Rages "Blame The Fed, Not China" For The Stock Market Crash | ZeroHedge
- The Countdown To Europe’s Next Crisis Has Started: 28 Days To Go | ZeroHedge
- China Dramatically Intervenes To Boost Stocks Despite Reports It Won't; US Futtures Slump On J-Hole | ZeroHedge
- Am I Supposed to Talk About Oil? | iBankCoin.com
- The Oil Volatility Farce Continues: Oil Now Surging As OPEC Hints At "Fair Price" Talks | ZeroHedge
- "The Quantitative Easing Hangover Is Starting" - Dallas Fed Dead-Cat-Bounce Collapses To Post-2009 Recession Lows | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Horror master Wes Craven dies at 76 | Business Insider
- CHANOS: Five things the world needs to understand about China | Business Insider
- We are just one day away from a huge event that will affect the entire... | Business Insider
- 10 things you need to know before the opening bell (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ) | Business Insider
- Tim O'Reilly: The argument... | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek