Noteable 52-week Highs (V, DDD, CSTR)
Hitting new 52-week highs today are shares of Visa (V), 3D Systems (DDD), and Coinstar (CSTR). The trend could continue for these quality name companies.
Visa Inc (V) shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 29.5 and EPS of 4.28. Visa shares hit a new high of $127.17 during today's trading. Visa is up 25% in 2012.
Coinstar Inc (CSTR) shares touched a new 12 month high of $71.82. Coinstar still looks cheap with a P/E Ratio of 14.7 and EPS of 4.65.
Mastery favorite 3D Systems Corp (DDD) hit a new 52-week high of $37 today. We've talked up this stock before (click to review) and its up an incredible 155% this year alone. We still feel this company is a winner as we said back in April "It's time to jump on the 3D printing bandwagon and invest in 3D systems (DDD)."
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Donald Trump, Betsy DeVos and School Choice | Financial Sense
- Trump Takes Over 'Riskiest' America Since World War II | ZeroHedge
- US Financial Markets - Alarm Bells Are Ringing | ZeroHedge
- Caption Contest: "I'm Always On The Left" | ZeroHedge
- 25 Years Of Neocon-Neoliberalism: Great For The Top 5%, A Disaster For Everyone Else | ZeroHedge
- Oil Prices Boosted By Struggling US Dollar | Financial Sense
- Secular Shift in Interest Rates? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This modern, stylish suitcase is guaranteed for life — plus, it charges your... | Business Insider
- Watch protesters and Trump supporters get into a fiery argument on... | Business Insider
- The best way to play Nintendo's new game console isn't available for... | Business Insider
- Senate confirms two retired generals as Trump's first... | Business Insider
- How this advertising company uses its training program... | Business Insider
- JOE SCARBOROUGH: Trump's speech 'was a primal scream aimed at... | Business Insider
- A new Gmail scam is fooling tech-savy users — here's how to... | Business Insider