Noteable 52-week Highs (V, DDD, CSTR)
Hitting new 52-week highs today are shares of Visa (V), 3D Systems (DDD), and Coinstar (CSTR). The trend could continue for these quality name companies.
Visa Inc (V) shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 29.5 and EPS of 4.28. Visa shares hit a new high of $127.17 during today's trading. Visa is up 25% in 2012.
Coinstar Inc (CSTR) shares touched a new 12 month high of $71.82. Coinstar still looks cheap with a P/E Ratio of 14.7 and EPS of 4.65.
Mastery favorite 3D Systems Corp (DDD) hit a new 52-week high of $37 today. We've talked up this stock before (click to review) and its up an incredible 155% this year alone. We still feel this company is a winner as we said back in April "It's time to jump on the 3D printing bandwagon and invest in 3D systems (DDD)."
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Agri-Commodity Prices: A New High! | Financial Sense
- Fukushima Radiation To Reach West Coast Next Month | ZeroHedge
- Safe Havens Are Trouncing Stocks So Far This Year | Financial Sense
- 50% Profit Growth and Historical Realities | Financial Sense
- Libya Impounds North Korea Oil Tanker From Rebel-Held Port | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap March 10, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- NatGas Nightmares & The Descending Deep State | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- THE INTERNET OF EVERYTHING: 2014 [SLIDE DECK] | Business Insider
- Mitch McConnell Is Vowing To 'Crush' The Tea Party Everywhere | Business Insider
- McDonald's Sales Fall More Than Expected | Business Insider
- Why Extensive Mental Health Treatment Didn't Stop Adam Lanza | Business Insider
- How Facebook Could Overtake Google | TheStreet.com
- You No Longer Have To Be A Millionaire To Flip Houses In San Francisco | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek