Noteable 52-week Highs (V, DDD, CSTR)
Hitting new 52-week highs today are shares of Visa (V), 3D Systems (DDD), and Coinstar (CSTR). The trend could continue for these quality name companies.
Visa Inc (V) shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 29.5 and EPS of 4.28. Visa shares hit a new high of $127.17 during today's trading. Visa is up 25% in 2012.
Coinstar Inc (CSTR) shares touched a new 12 month high of $71.82. Coinstar still looks cheap with a P/E Ratio of 14.7 and EPS of 4.65.
Mastery favorite 3D Systems Corp (DDD) hit a new 52-week high of $37 today. We've talked up this stock before (click to review) and its up an incredible 155% this year alone. We still feel this company is a winner as we said back in April "It's time to jump on the 3D printing bandwagon and invest in 3D systems (DDD)."
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Most Ridiculous Charts From Facebook's Quarterly Earnings | ZeroHedge
- Oil Hasn't Been This 'Cheap' Since 1988 | ZeroHedge
- Jeff Gundlach Warns "The Fed Is About To Make A Big Mistake" (& That's Why Bond Yields Are Crashing) | ZeroHedge
- The Fed Has Boxed Itself Into A Corner | ZeroHedge
- Crude Crumbles To Fresh Lows: $43 Handle | ZeroHedge
- Greek Stocks Crash, Bonds Plummet, Banks Have Worst Day Ever | ZeroHedge
- Will Greece & Falling Oil Issues Stay “Contained”? – Investors on High Alert | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- Apple Generated More Revenue In One Quarter... | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot... | StreetInsider.com
- This Tech Platform Is Allowing Brands To Scale Native Advertising In A Big Way | Business Insider
- Dartmouth Fraternities Have An Innovative... | Business Insider
- The Father Of A Sick Child Wants His County To Kick Unvaccinated Kids... | Business Insider
- World must prepare for 'war' against a global... | Business Insider