Noteable 52-week Highs (V, DDD, CSTR)
Hitting new 52-week highs today are shares of Visa (V), 3D Systems (DDD), and Coinstar (CSTR). The trend could continue for these quality name companies.
Visa Inc (V) shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 29.5 and EPS of 4.28. Visa shares hit a new high of $127.17 during today's trading. Visa is up 25% in 2012.
Coinstar Inc (CSTR) shares touched a new 12 month high of $71.82. Coinstar still looks cheap with a P/E Ratio of 14.7 and EPS of 4.65.
Mastery favorite 3D Systems Corp (DDD) hit a new 52-week high of $37 today. We've talked up this stock before (click to review) and its up an incredible 155% this year alone. We still feel this company is a winner as we said back in April "It's time to jump on the 3D printing bandwagon and invest in 3D systems (DDD)."
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- China's Stocks Worth 50% More Than Rest Of BRICS Combined | ZeroHedge
- RERAX, I AM A DOCTOR | iBankCoin.com
- HFT Accounts For 76% Of All Orders In Europe | ZeroHedge
- United States Of Newspeak – Obama Spins Executive Orders As "Presidential Memoranda" To Avoid Scrutiny | ZeroHedge
- Things That Make You Go Hmmm... Like A 'Run' On The Gold 'Bank' | ZeroHedge
- "Fed To The Rescue" - The Plunge Protection Team Makes The Front Page | ZeroHedge
- Viewing Russia From the Inside | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Israel Launches First Airstrike On Hamas Since This Summer... | Business Insider
- High-Momentum Tech Stocks Lead Gains in Fed-Inspired Rally | TheStreet.com
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- Here's What The US Could Do In Response To... | Business Insider
- Real Madrid win Club World Cup | Business Insider
- This Is The Jaguar That The Villain Will Drive In... | Business Insider