Noteable 52-week Highs (V, DDD, CSTR)
Hitting new 52-week highs today are shares of Visa (V), 3D Systems (DDD), and Coinstar (CSTR). The trend could continue for these quality name companies.
Visa Inc (V) shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 29.5 and EPS of 4.28. Visa shares hit a new high of $127.17 during today's trading. Visa is up 25% in 2012.
Coinstar Inc (CSTR) shares touched a new 12 month high of $71.82. Coinstar still looks cheap with a P/E Ratio of 14.7 and EPS of 4.65.
Mastery favorite 3D Systems Corp (DDD) hit a new 52-week high of $37 today. We've talked up this stock before (click to review) and its up an incredible 155% this year alone. We still feel this company is a winner as we said back in April "It's time to jump on the 3D printing bandwagon and invest in 3D systems (DDD)."
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Compromised Hedge Funder Joins BOE In Revolving Door Roundtrip | ZeroHedge
- US Housing Market Heating Up | Financial Sense
- Housing Recovery? Case Shiller Home Prices Tumble Most In 10 Months | ZeroHedge
- China Carnage Continues; Investors "Lost & Concerned" Despite PBOC Reassurance | ZeroHedge
- BuY THe PeoPLe'S DiP! | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: July 27 | ZeroHedge
- German Economic Council Backs Exit For "Uncooperative" Eurozone Members | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Check out 'Trump Force One' — Donald Trump's personal Boeing airliner... | Business Insider
- The 10 biggest tech billionaire yachts on the high seas | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- The oil price rout is going to inflict real pain on Russia | Business Insider
- Tech leaders warn over 'killer robots' | Business Insider
- The sequel to the best Android phone of 2014 is official, and it looks amazing | Business Insider
- CEO of cloud computing company Citrix is out and he... | Business Insider