Noteable 52-week Highs (V, DDD, CSTR)
Hitting new 52-week highs today are shares of Visa (V), 3D Systems (DDD), and Coinstar (CSTR). The trend could continue for these quality name companies.
Visa Inc (V) shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 29.5 and EPS of 4.28. Visa shares hit a new high of $127.17 during today's trading. Visa is up 25% in 2012.
Coinstar Inc (CSTR) shares touched a new 12 month high of $71.82. Coinstar still looks cheap with a P/E Ratio of 14.7 and EPS of 4.65.
Mastery favorite 3D Systems Corp (DDD) hit a new 52-week high of $37 today. We've talked up this stock before (click to review) and its up an incredible 155% this year alone. We still feel this company is a winner as we said back in April "It's time to jump on the 3D printing bandwagon and invest in 3D systems (DDD)."
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Speak, Switzerland! | Financial Sense
- The “New Normal” in EM Ex-China | Financial Sense
- Forget "Lower For Longer", The Fed's New Message Is "Sooner But Slower" | ZeroHedge
- Caption Contest: "No Tongues" Edition | ZeroHedge
- Fastest Pace Of Withdrawals From JPM's Gold Vault In Over A Year | ZeroHedge
- Buy the Dip or Sell the Rally | Financial Sense
- Russell Napier Asks: "What Evidence Is There That QE Works?" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- One Of The Best Managers In Baseball Just Took A... | Business Insider
- 10 Awesome Cases For Your New iPad Air 2 (APPL) | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- CVS Stores Reportedly Shut Down Apple Pay Support | Business Insider
- Whisper Responds To Damaging Accusations And Places... | Business Insider
- 25 eurozone banks 'fail ECB stress test' | Business Insider
- Uber: Don't Worry If You Rode In The NYC Ebola Car! | Business Insider