Noteable 52-week Highs (V, DDD, CSTR)
Hitting new 52-week highs today are shares of Visa (V), 3D Systems (DDD), and Coinstar (CSTR). The trend could continue for these quality name companies.
Visa Inc (V) shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 29.5 and EPS of 4.28. Visa shares hit a new high of $127.17 during today's trading. Visa is up 25% in 2012.
Coinstar Inc (CSTR) shares touched a new 12 month high of $71.82. Coinstar still looks cheap with a P/E Ratio of 14.7 and EPS of 4.65.
Mastery favorite 3D Systems Corp (DDD) hit a new 52-week high of $37 today. We've talked up this stock before (click to review) and its up an incredible 155% this year alone. We still feel this company is a winner as we said back in April "It's time to jump on the 3D printing bandwagon and invest in 3D systems (DDD)."
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Why Fed Will Keep Markets Guessing on Taper | Financial Sense
- Here Is The "Wealth Effect": Wealthiest 400 Americans Accounted For 16% Of All Capital Gains | ZeroHedge
- The Meek Shall Inherit Nothing At All | iBankCoin.com
- "The Stuka" - How The Fed Manipulates You Into Believing What It Wants You To Believe | ZeroHedge
- Gundlach Live Webcast: "Something For Nothing" | ZeroHedge
- Fed Extends Closing Time Of First POMO By 15 Minutes | ZeroHedge
- Lots of Heavy Lifting with These Fruits | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 11 Overlay Maps That Will Change The Way You See The World | Business Insider
- 5 Skills Of Disruptive Innovators | Business Insider
- The Greek Economy Continues To Be Dismal | Business Insider
- (Video) Student Lenders On Notice | TheStreet.com
- Fox News Reporter Scores A Victory For Every Journalist In America... | Business Insider
- This Cute Graphic Breaks Down The 3 Million Pounds Of Commodities Needed To... | Business Insider
- Pre-Open... | StreetInsider.com