Noteable 52-week Highs (V, DDD, CSTR)
Hitting new 52-week highs today are shares of Visa (V), 3D Systems (DDD), and Coinstar (CSTR). The trend could continue for these quality name companies.
Visa Inc (V) shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 29.5 and EPS of 4.28. Visa shares hit a new high of $127.17 during today's trading. Visa is up 25% in 2012.
Coinstar Inc (CSTR) shares touched a new 12 month high of $71.82. Coinstar still looks cheap with a P/E Ratio of 14.7 and EPS of 4.65.
Mastery favorite 3D Systems Corp (DDD) hit a new 52-week high of $37 today. We've talked up this stock before (click to review) and its up an incredible 155% this year alone. We still feel this company is a winner as we said back in April "It's time to jump on the 3D printing bandwagon and invest in 3D systems (DDD)."
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Invest in Food | ZeroHedge
- Silver Projection, Dollar Correction | ZeroHedge
- Initial Jobless Claims Drop Back Below Dreaded "300k" Level | ZeroHedge
- Yemen Ground Invasion By Saudi, Egyptian Troops Imminent | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap Mar 25, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
- Germanwings Co-Pilot "Deliberately Destroyed" Airplane, Identified As 28-Year Old German Citizen | ZeroHedge
- Waiting & Watching | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Nigeria's Jonathan calls for peaceful vote | Business Insider
- The new Facebook Messenger sounds like it's going to make online shopping so... | Business Insider
- Podolski saves German blushes against Asian champs | Business Insider
- Why Amanda Knox is completely innocent and the Italian justice system is utterly insane | Business Insider
- Silicon valley and legacy payment companies are locked in a battle to control the... | Business Insider
- The 10 richest public universities in America | Business Insider
- Magic just showed its first product to investors on Monday — now it may be worth $40... | Business Insider