Noteable 52-week Highs (V, DDD, CSTR)
Hitting new 52-week highs today are shares of Visa (V), 3D Systems (DDD), and Coinstar (CSTR). The trend could continue for these quality name companies.
Visa Inc (V) shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 29.5 and EPS of 4.28. Visa shares hit a new high of $127.17 during today's trading. Visa is up 25% in 2012.
Coinstar Inc (CSTR) shares touched a new 12 month high of $71.82. Coinstar still looks cheap with a P/E Ratio of 14.7 and EPS of 4.65.
Mastery favorite 3D Systems Corp (DDD) hit a new 52-week high of $37 today. We've talked up this stock before (click to review) and its up an incredible 155% this year alone. We still feel this company is a winner as we said back in April "It's time to jump on the 3D printing bandwagon and invest in 3D systems (DDD)."
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 7 Habits Of Highly Effective Libertarians | ZeroHedge
- The View at 30,000 Feet | Financial Sense
- Why Am I Still In the Stock Market? | Financial Sense
- 5 Things To Ponder: Market Soup | ZeroHedge
- Negative Interest Rates: The Black Hole of The Financial System | ZeroHedge
- An Austrian Province Just Requested A State Bailout | ZeroHedge
- Presenting De-Dollarization In One Simple Map | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- S. Africa braces for economic backlash from... | Business Insider
- Over two tonnes of cocaine seized off Scotland | Business Insider
- Why Google+ failed, according to Google insiders (GOOG) | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Armenia marks emotional centenary of Ottoman massacres | Business Insider
- Nishikori cruises past Klizan into Barcelona final | Business Insider
- Deutsche Bank Q1 profits fall 50% over litigation costs | Business Insider