Noteable 52-week Highs (V, DDD, CSTR)
Hitting new 52-week highs today are shares of Visa (V), 3D Systems (DDD), and Coinstar (CSTR). The trend could continue for these quality name companies.
Visa Inc (V) shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 29.5 and EPS of 4.28. Visa shares hit a new high of $127.17 during today's trading. Visa is up 25% in 2012.
Coinstar Inc (CSTR) shares touched a new 12 month high of $71.82. Coinstar still looks cheap with a P/E Ratio of 14.7 and EPS of 4.65.
Mastery favorite 3D Systems Corp (DDD) hit a new 52-week high of $37 today. We've talked up this stock before (click to review) and its up an incredible 155% this year alone. We still feel this company is a winner as we said back in April "It's time to jump on the 3D printing bandwagon and invest in 3D systems (DDD)."
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- We’re Not Done Going Higher | iBankCoin.com
- Stocks Give Up Post-FOMC Gains, Dollar Drops, Gold Flat | ZeroHedge
- The Case for a Bull or Bear Market in Two Charts | Financial Sense
- Momentary Delight | iBankCoin.com
- French Housing "In Total Meltdown", "Current Figures Are Disastrous" | ZeroHedge
- All of the Countries which the U.S. “Regime Changed” – Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya – Have Descended into Brutal Chaos | ZeroHedge
- What San Francisco Housing Reveals About The Fourth Global Liquidity Bubble | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- We've Gotten A Lot Of Crappy Housing Data This Month | Business Insider
- Google Apps Customers No Longer Need A Google+ Account To Use Hangouts | Business Insider
- The 19 Most Outrageous Things Johnny Manziel Has Ever Done | Business Insider
- Obama Announces The Most Punishing Sanctions Yet On Russia — Says They... | Business Insider
- Israel's Tech Scene Is Having A Banner Week Despite Horrific Israel-... | Business Insider
- Two Former Amazon Executives Raise $1 Billion To Kill Amazon In India | Business Insider
- Notable Mergers and... | StreetInsider.com