Noteable 52-week Highs (V, DDD, CSTR)
Hitting new 52-week highs today are shares of Visa (V), 3D Systems (DDD), and Coinstar (CSTR). The trend could continue for these quality name companies.
Visa Inc (V) shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 29.5 and EPS of 4.28. Visa shares hit a new high of $127.17 during today's trading. Visa is up 25% in 2012.
Coinstar Inc (CSTR) shares touched a new 12 month high of $71.82. Coinstar still looks cheap with a P/E Ratio of 14.7 and EPS of 4.65.
Mastery favorite 3D Systems Corp (DDD) hit a new 52-week high of $37 today. We've talked up this stock before (click to review) and its up an incredible 155% this year alone. We still feel this company is a winner as we said back in April "It's time to jump on the 3D printing bandwagon and invest in 3D systems (DDD)."
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Weekday Wrap-Up: Supercomputers, Corrections, and Converging Cycles | Financial Sense
- Moving to a Different State May Significantly Improve Your Retirement Goals | Financial Sense
- The Wrong Idea About Inflation | Financial Sense
- Banks See Positive Start on Q3 Earnings | Financial Sense
- Market Uncertainty Has Never Been Higher | ZeroHedge
- Plunging Oil Prices a Game-Changer for Major Pipeline Projects | Financial Sense
- Euro Risk Due To Possible Return of Italy To Lira - Drachmas, Escudos, Pesetas and Punts? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Ukraine says winter gas price deal agreed with Russia | Business Insider
- Watch Martin Zweig Predict A Market Crash The Friday Before 'Black Monday' | Business Insider
- Emerging Start-... | Business Insider
- This Is The Japanese Supercar That Larry Ellison Liked To Give As A Gift... | Business Insider
- Apple's Design Genius Jony Ive Thinks The iPhone's Competitors Are... | Business Insider
- Seven Totally Cool, New-Techie Products You Need to See | TheStreet.com
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek