Noteable 52-week Highs (V, DDD, CSTR)
Hitting new 52-week highs today are shares of Visa (V), 3D Systems (DDD), and Coinstar (CSTR). The trend could continue for these quality name companies.
Visa Inc (V) shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 29.5 and EPS of 4.28. Visa shares hit a new high of $127.17 during today's trading. Visa is up 25% in 2012.
Coinstar Inc (CSTR) shares touched a new 12 month high of $71.82. Coinstar still looks cheap with a P/E Ratio of 14.7 and EPS of 4.65.
Mastery favorite 3D Systems Corp (DDD) hit a new 52-week high of $37 today. We've talked up this stock before (click to review) and its up an incredible 155% this year alone. We still feel this company is a winner as we said back in April "It's time to jump on the 3D printing bandwagon and invest in 3D systems (DDD)."
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Claws of Systemic Risk Are Popping Once Again | Financial Sense
- European Sovereign Risk Soars As Bank Contagion Spreads | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: February 9 | ZeroHedge
- "Fasten Your Seatbelts": Kyle Bass Previews The Collapse Of China's $34 Trillion Banking Sector | ZeroHedge
- If It Looks Like A Recession, And Smells Like A Recession... | ZeroHedge
- The Walking Dead: Something Is Rotten In The Banking System | ZeroHedge
- Can Big Oil Continue to Pay Dividends? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Find out if you live near one of the Sears or Kmart stores closing this year | Business Insider
- How Trump uses a warrior's mentality to beat the odds | Business Insider
- This company has a solution to drug price gouging —... | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- Bill Ackman is getting annihilated (VRX, HHC, HLF, QSR, PAH, MDLZ, ZTS, APD, CP) | Business Insider
- JOHN MCAFEE: We're a lot more exposed to hackers than you think... | Business Insider
- One of the most reliable recession indicators may no longer... | Business Insider