Noteable 52-week Highs (V, DDD, CSTR)
Hitting new 52-week highs today are shares of Visa (V), 3D Systems (DDD), and Coinstar (CSTR). The trend could continue for these quality name companies.
Visa Inc (V) shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 29.5 and EPS of 4.28. Visa shares hit a new high of $127.17 during today's trading. Visa is up 25% in 2012.
Coinstar Inc (CSTR) shares touched a new 12 month high of $71.82. Coinstar still looks cheap with a P/E Ratio of 14.7 and EPS of 4.65.
Mastery favorite 3D Systems Corp (DDD) hit a new 52-week high of $37 today. We've talked up this stock before (click to review) and its up an incredible 155% this year alone. We still feel this company is a winner as we said back in April "It's time to jump on the 3D printing bandwagon and invest in 3D systems (DDD)."
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Will Turkey Become An "Islamic State"? | ZeroHedge
- The Implications of Sino-US Trade Tensions | Financial Sense
- Weak ADP Number Shows Slowing Labor Market | Financial Sense
- Optical Illusion / Optical Truth | Financial Sense
- Frontrunning: May 5 | ZeroHedge
- Saxo Warns Further Upside For Crude Hard To Achieve After Market "Change Of Focus" | ZeroHedge
- Expert: Threat of EMP Attack Is Real and Extremely Dangerous | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A super rare event is about to happen in space that we won't see again until 2019... | Business Insider
- Subway is facing 2 problems that are wrecking its business | Business Insider
- These are the 24 stocks that hedge funds love | Business Insider
- Starboard's Jeff Smith has 2 new targets | Business Insider
- Here's how payments companies are using... | Business Insider
- Google wants all its self-driving cars to clean themselves — here's why (... | Business Insider
- Not all deli meats are created equal — here are the best and worst ones for you | Business Insider