Noteable 52-week Highs (V, DDD, CSTR)
Hitting new 52-week highs today are shares of Visa (V), 3D Systems (DDD), and Coinstar (CSTR). The trend could continue for these quality name companies.
Visa Inc (V) shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 29.5 and EPS of 4.28. Visa shares hit a new high of $127.17 during today's trading. Visa is up 25% in 2012.
Coinstar Inc (CSTR) shares touched a new 12 month high of $71.82. Coinstar still looks cheap with a P/E Ratio of 14.7 and EPS of 4.65.
Mastery favorite 3D Systems Corp (DDD) hit a new 52-week high of $37 today. We've talked up this stock before (click to review) and its up an incredible 155% this year alone. We still feel this company is a winner as we said back in April "It's time to jump on the 3D printing bandwagon and invest in 3D systems (DDD)."
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Weekend Reading: The Coin Flip Market | ZeroHedge
- A Typical Pattern Shows We’re Headed for Recession | Financial Sense
- July New Home Sales Soar to 12.4% Month-over-Month, Surprises Forecast | Financial Sense
- CNN Cancels Dr. Drew's Show One Week After He Voiced "Grave Concern" For Hillary's Health | ZeroHedge
- With Janet Yellen Just Hours Away, Directionless Markets Wait For A Signal | ZeroHedge
- Europe: The Substitution Of A Population | ZeroHedge
- Jim Rogers Explains What He Is Doing Before "The Next Time The World Comes To An End" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 9 items you shouldn't buy at Costco | Business Insider
- THE BLOCKCHAIN REPORT: Why the technology behind Bitcoin is seeing widespread investment and early... | Business Insider
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram has been hacked, just after he got it | Business Insider
- The world in photos this week | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Academy president addresses the rape allegation surrounding an... | Business Insider
- Why golfers buy hole-in-one insurance | Business Insider