Noteable 52-week Highs (V, DDD, CSTR)
Hitting new 52-week highs today are shares of Visa (V), 3D Systems (DDD), and Coinstar (CSTR). The trend could continue for these quality name companies.
Visa Inc (V) shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 29.5 and EPS of 4.28. Visa shares hit a new high of $127.17 during today's trading. Visa is up 25% in 2012.
Coinstar Inc (CSTR) shares touched a new 12 month high of $71.82. Coinstar still looks cheap with a P/E Ratio of 14.7 and EPS of 4.65.
Mastery favorite 3D Systems Corp (DDD) hit a new 52-week high of $37 today. We've talked up this stock before (click to review) and its up an incredible 155% this year alone. We still feel this company is a winner as we said back in April "It's time to jump on the 3D printing bandwagon and invest in 3D systems (DDD)."
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Another Attempt To Explain The Volumeless Rally, Now From JPM: "A Function Of Disbelief And Skepticism" | ZeroHedge
- From Brexit Wounds To Buying Panic (In Bonds & Stocks) | ZeroHedge
- Bad Earnings, Balance Sheet Rot, & The "Brelief" Rally | ZeroHedge
- IMF Warns Brexit "Uncertainty" Means "Even Lower Growth" For UK, EU | ZeroHedge
- The Anti-Globalization Brexplosion: "If You Ain't Got Nuttin', You Got Nuttin' To Lose" | ZeroHedge
- UK Stocks Soar To 10-Month Highs, Gilt Yields Record Lows After BOE Announces More QE | ZeroHedge
- "Deutsche Bank Poses The Greatest Risk To The Global Financial System": IMF | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 'Free' college in Europe isn't really free | Business Insider
- Traditional banks may be in trouble due to digital banking | Business Insider
- ... | Business Insider
- Spotify and Apple are at war (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Kroger joins Walmart, Home Depot in Visa lawsuits (KR, V, MA, WMT, HD... | Business Insider
- The Clippers are reportedly trying to lure Kevin Durant with a... | Business Insider
- Midwest manufacturing comes roaring back in June | Business Insider