Noteable 52-week Highs (V, DDD, CSTR)
Hitting new 52-week highs today are shares of Visa (V), 3D Systems (DDD), and Coinstar (CSTR). The trend could continue for these quality name companies.
Visa Inc (V) shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 29.5 and EPS of 4.28. Visa shares hit a new high of $127.17 during today's trading. Visa is up 25% in 2012.
Coinstar Inc (CSTR) shares touched a new 12 month high of $71.82. Coinstar still looks cheap with a P/E Ratio of 14.7 and EPS of 4.65.
Mastery favorite 3D Systems Corp (DDD) hit a new 52-week high of $37 today. We've talked up this stock before (click to review) and its up an incredible 155% this year alone. We still feel this company is a winner as we said back in April "It's time to jump on the 3D printing bandwagon and invest in 3D systems (DDD)."
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Reality Behind The Numbers In China's Boom-Bust Economy | ZeroHedge
- Mapping Yellen and the Global Landscape | Financial Sense
- The Farce Is Complete: Stocks Soar Most In 4 Years As US Job Market Disintegrates | ZeroHedge
- Volkswagen and the Euro: Preliminary Thoughts | Financial Sense
- Simply Dreadful US Jobs Report | Financial Sense
- The Feudal "Recovery" Continues: 21,000 Waiters Added; 9,000 Manufacturing Workers Lost | ZeroHedge
- VIX "Fat Finger" Flash Crash Runs S&P Green Stops | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- TRUMP: Victims of the Oregon community college shooting would've been... | Business Insider
- Palestinian attacker wounds several Israelis in Jerusalem... | Business Insider
- 30 dead, hundreds missing in Guatemala landslide | Business Insider
- Estate agents say this is London's... | Business Insider
- Doctors Without Borders: Afghan clinic bombed, 3 staff... | Business Insider
- Vatican: Pope's visit with Davis not a form of support | Business Insider
- Private equity has generated dozens of billionaires — but these firms... | Business Insider