Noteable 52-week Highs (V, DDD, CSTR)
Hitting new 52-week highs today are shares of Visa (V), 3D Systems (DDD), and Coinstar (CSTR). The trend could continue for these quality name companies.
Visa Inc (V) shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 29.5 and EPS of 4.28. Visa shares hit a new high of $127.17 during today's trading. Visa is up 25% in 2012.
Coinstar Inc (CSTR) shares touched a new 12 month high of $71.82. Coinstar still looks cheap with a P/E Ratio of 14.7 and EPS of 4.65.
Mastery favorite 3D Systems Corp (DDD) hit a new 52-week high of $37 today. We've talked up this stock before (click to review) and its up an incredible 155% this year alone. We still feel this company is a winner as we said back in April "It's time to jump on the 3D printing bandwagon and invest in 3D systems (DDD)."
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gold Sovereigns Bought by Greeks in Volume - Bank Runs and New Greek Drachmas Designed | ZeroHedge
- The Recovery, Unemployment, and Earnings Are All Based on Fraud and Accounting Gimmicks | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap Feb 27, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
- Putin Spokesman Says Nemtsov Murder Was "100% Provocation" | ZeroHedge
- 5 Things To Ponder: Weekend Catch Up | ZeroHedge
- FLY BUY: $QIWI | iBankCoin.com
- Yellen’s Patience Is Market’s Gain | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The sneakers from Kanye West's bizarre New York Fashion Week show are going for... | Business Insider
- This plane is the face of salvation when you... | Business Insider
- Prince William dons samurai gear on Japan tour | Business Insider
- What the CIA was really up to after 9/11 | Business Insider
- Leonard Nimoy said a chance meeting with a young JFK changed his life | Business Insider
- Blatter slams "shameful scenes" at Europa League ties... | Business Insider
- Former AIG CEO Bob Benmosche has died | Business Insider