Noteable 52-week Highs (V, DDD, CSTR)
Hitting new 52-week highs today are shares of Visa (V), 3D Systems (DDD), and Coinstar (CSTR). The trend could continue for these quality name companies.
Visa Inc (V) shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 29.5 and EPS of 4.28. Visa shares hit a new high of $127.17 during today's trading. Visa is up 25% in 2012.
Coinstar Inc (CSTR) shares touched a new 12 month high of $71.82. Coinstar still looks cheap with a P/E Ratio of 14.7 and EPS of 4.65.
Mastery favorite 3D Systems Corp (DDD) hit a new 52-week high of $37 today. We've talked up this stock before (click to review) and its up an incredible 155% this year alone. We still feel this company is a winner as we said back in April "It's time to jump on the 3D printing bandwagon and invest in 3D systems (DDD)."
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Crude Traders Shrug As Oil Rig Count Resumes Decline | ZeroHedge
- Caption Contest: Spot The Odd G-7 Leader Out | ZeroHedge
- It's Over: Even MSNBC Turns On Hillary - "Stop Lying, Stop Digging" | ZeroHedge
- A Crisis Unlike We Have Seen In Human History | ZeroHedge
- Strong 7 Year Auction, Near-Record Indirect Bidders Concludes Weekly Issuance | ZeroHedge
- When a Dollar is Not a Dollar | ZeroHedge
- Buying the Story Behind the Story | Altucher Confidential
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Banks in Singapore add Apple Pay support (AAPL) | Business Insider
- A vacation rental site is setting up a luxury apartment in the Eiffel... | Business Insider
- I've been traveling the... | Business Insider
- The case of a dead oil and gas mogul takes an unexpected turn — and it... | Business Insider
- The American detained in North Korea had to answer... | Business Insider
- What it's like to fly on Spirit Airlines, the most hated airline in America... | Business Insider
- Venezuelan authorities say they just seized 4 tons of... | Business Insider