Noteable 52-week Highs (V, DDD, CSTR)
Hitting new 52-week highs today are shares of Visa (V), 3D Systems (DDD), and Coinstar (CSTR). The trend could continue for these quality name companies.
Visa Inc (V) shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 29.5 and EPS of 4.28. Visa shares hit a new high of $127.17 during today's trading. Visa is up 25% in 2012.
Coinstar Inc (CSTR) shares touched a new 12 month high of $71.82. Coinstar still looks cheap with a P/E Ratio of 14.7 and EPS of 4.65.
Mastery favorite 3D Systems Corp (DDD) hit a new 52-week high of $37 today. We've talked up this stock before (click to review) and its up an incredible 155% this year alone. We still feel this company is a winner as we said back in April "It's time to jump on the 3D printing bandwagon and invest in 3D systems (DDD)."
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- German Inflation Jumps 2.2%, Surpassing ECB Target And Highest Since 2012 | ZeroHedge
- Estate Planning for Asset Protection | Financial Sense
- All Eyes on Upcoming French Elections; Finance Chief: "Le Pen Will Never Be Elected" | Financial Sense
- What To Watch For In President Trump's Address To Congress | ZeroHedge
- US Economy Grew 1.9% In Q4, Unexpectedly Missing Expectations Despite Stronger Consumer Spending | ZeroHedge
- US-Backed Siege Of Mosul Shows How The Hypocritical Media Manipulates Us | ZeroHedge
- Global Stocks, US Futures Surge, Bonds Tumble On "Presidential" Trump Speech, Hawkish Fed Speakers | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Trump's war on the media is inspiring copycats... | Business Insider
- TERRY CREWS: Here's how I stay positive every day | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- The top... | Business Insider
- Bitcoin climbs to a fresh record high | Business Insider
- Here's how open APIs could work against fintechs | Business Insider
- Here are eMarketer's definitive guides to the... | Business Insider