Noteable 52-week Highs (V, DDD, CSTR)
Hitting new 52-week highs today are shares of Visa (V), 3D Systems (DDD), and Coinstar (CSTR). The trend could continue for these quality name companies.
Visa Inc (V) shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 29.5 and EPS of 4.28. Visa shares hit a new high of $127.17 during today's trading. Visa is up 25% in 2012.
Coinstar Inc (CSTR) shares touched a new 12 month high of $71.82. Coinstar still looks cheap with a P/E Ratio of 14.7 and EPS of 4.65.
Mastery favorite 3D Systems Corp (DDD) hit a new 52-week high of $37 today. We've talked up this stock before (click to review) and its up an incredible 155% this year alone. We still feel this company is a winner as we said back in April "It's time to jump on the 3D printing bandwagon and invest in 3D systems (DDD)."
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- End Of An Era: BlackBerry To Stop Making Smartphones | ZeroHedge
- DeuTSCHe BaNK EXPLaiNeD... | ZeroHedge
- Is This Sleeping Dragon Ready To Awaken? | ZeroHedge
- Euro “Might Start To Unravel” If Collapse Of Deutsche Bank | ZeroHedge
- Deutsche Bank Fears Spark Buying Panic In Bunds (Despite Rising Germany Sovereign Risk) | ZeroHedge
- Trump Won? His Attacks on the Fed and Politics Need to Go Even Deeper | ZeroHedge
- California Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man Behaving "Erratically" In Southern California | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 'That's called business': Trump and... | Business Insider
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- Google's new 'Station' program aims to... | Business Insider
- IBM adds Apple's Swift to Cloud (IBM) | Business Insider
- 19 prestigious jobs that pay less than you probably think | Business Insider
- US approves $7 billion sale of dozens of fighter... | Business Insider
- How to have perfect hygiene — according to science | Business Insider