Noteable 52-week Highs (V, DDD, CSTR)
Hitting new 52-week highs today are shares of Visa (V), 3D Systems (DDD), and Coinstar (CSTR). The trend could continue for these quality name companies.
Visa Inc (V) shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 29.5 and EPS of 4.28. Visa shares hit a new high of $127.17 during today's trading. Visa is up 25% in 2012.
Coinstar Inc (CSTR) shares touched a new 12 month high of $71.82. Coinstar still looks cheap with a P/E Ratio of 14.7 and EPS of 4.65.
Mastery favorite 3D Systems Corp (DDD) hit a new 52-week high of $37 today. We've talked up this stock before (click to review) and its up an incredible 155% this year alone. We still feel this company is a winner as we said back in April "It's time to jump on the 3D printing bandwagon and invest in 3D systems (DDD)."
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Earnings Parade Accelerates | Financial Sense
- Lassonde: Gold Moving Sideways; Very Bullish on Natural Gas | Financial Sense
- What Oil War Premium? | ZeroHedge
- Consumer Confidence Collapses In Japan | ZeroHedge
- Hyper-Sensitive Illinois Mayor Orders Police Raid Over Parody Twitter Account | ZeroHedge
- How Will Gold Respond to Global Deflation? | Financial Sense
- The Real 'Reset' Button | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Elon Musk's Revolutionary Rocket Test Probably Won't Be A Complete Success | Business Insider
- How To Hack Siri And Make It A Million Times More Useful | Business Insider
- The 10 Best Cruise Lines In The World | Business Insider
- White House Denounces 'Chilling' Reports Of Jews Being Ordered To... | Business Insider
- The Incredible Isolation Of North Korea — In One Map | Business Insider
- Here's How The Taxi Industry Can Save Itself From Uber | Business Insider
- The New York Attorney General Is Going After Airbnb For What It Calls 'Illegal... | Business Insider