Noteable 52-week Highs (V, DDD, CSTR)
Hitting new 52-week highs today are shares of Visa (V), 3D Systems (DDD), and Coinstar (CSTR). The trend could continue for these quality name companies.
Visa Inc (V) shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 29.5 and EPS of 4.28. Visa shares hit a new high of $127.17 during today's trading. Visa is up 25% in 2012.
Coinstar Inc (CSTR) shares touched a new 12 month high of $71.82. Coinstar still looks cheap with a P/E Ratio of 14.7 and EPS of 4.65.
Mastery favorite 3D Systems Corp (DDD) hit a new 52-week high of $37 today. We've talked up this stock before (click to review) and its up an incredible 155% this year alone. We still feel this company is a winner as we said back in April "It's time to jump on the 3D printing bandwagon and invest in 3D systems (DDD)."
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Another Reason to Look for a Precious Snapback | iBankCoin.com
- Bernanke KIKs the Can | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Slide Following Permadove Chuck Evans' Attempt At Math | ZeroHedge
- Bank Balances And Gold | ZeroHedge
- Guest Post: The New Abnormal | ZeroHedge
- Solar Hot Again | iBankCoin.com
- Daily Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Steve Cohen Gets Subpoena To Testify Before A Grand Jury | Business Insider
- DEAR ABERCROMBIE CEO: The Kids Who Bullied Me Wore Your Clothing | Business Insider
- CITI: Just Keep Selling The Yen | Business Insider
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Will Take Hard Questions From Congress This Week | Business Insider
- BofA: A 'New Berlin Wall' Has Been Erected In Europe | Business Insider
- Here's What The Stock Market's 6 Categories Of Investors Are Doing Right Now | Business Insider
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Reunites With Missing Dog... | Business Insider