Noteable 52-week Highs (V, DDD, CSTR)
Hitting new 52-week highs today are shares of Visa (V), 3D Systems (DDD), and Coinstar (CSTR). The trend could continue for these quality name companies.
Visa Inc (V) shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 29.5 and EPS of 4.28. Visa shares hit a new high of $127.17 during today's trading. Visa is up 25% in 2012.
Coinstar Inc (CSTR) shares touched a new 12 month high of $71.82. Coinstar still looks cheap with a P/E Ratio of 14.7 and EPS of 4.65.
Mastery favorite 3D Systems Corp (DDD) hit a new 52-week high of $37 today. We've talked up this stock before (click to review) and its up an incredible 155% this year alone. We still feel this company is a winner as we said back in April "It's time to jump on the 3D printing bandwagon and invest in 3D systems (DDD)."
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Dollar Breakout Sends Chinese Yuan To Lowest On Record In Offshore Trading | ZeroHedge
- All I Want To Do Is Play | Altucher Confidential
- The Chinese Buyers Are Back: China Oceanwide Acquires Genworth For $2.7 Billion | ZeroHedge
- Conference Board Leading Economic Index Increased in September | Financial Sense
- 12TH TRuMP ACCuSeR EMeRGeS... | ZeroHedge
- Is Oil About to Rollover? | Financial Sense
- Loonie Soars After BOC's Poloz Says Fiscal Stimulus Has Eased Pressure For Lower Rates | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- THE US DIGITAL MEDIA AD REVENUE... | Business Insider
- There's a giant store in Alabama that sells your lost... | Business Insider
- 'Women have had it with guys like you' — Elizabeth... | Business Insider
- Meet the first guy Steve Jobs ever fired at Apple ... and he wasn't even... | Business Insider
- Fact-free conservative media is a symptom of GOP troubles, not a cause | Business Insider
- The government will make its airport... | Business Insider