Noteable 52-week Highs (V, DDD, CSTR)
Hitting new 52-week highs today are shares of Visa (V), 3D Systems (DDD), and Coinstar (CSTR). The trend could continue for these quality name companies.
Visa Inc (V) shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 29.5 and EPS of 4.28. Visa shares hit a new high of $127.17 during today's trading. Visa is up 25% in 2012.
Coinstar Inc (CSTR) shares touched a new 12 month high of $71.82. Coinstar still looks cheap with a P/E Ratio of 14.7 and EPS of 4.65.
Mastery favorite 3D Systems Corp (DDD) hit a new 52-week high of $37 today. We've talked up this stock before (click to review) and its up an incredible 155% this year alone. We still feel this company is a winner as we said back in April "It's time to jump on the 3D printing bandwagon and invest in 3D systems (DDD)."
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Silver Lining in Soft Econ Reads | Financial Sense
- Former Fed Governor Says Fed Lost Credibility To "Stay On Top Of Ticking Monetary Bomb" | ZeroHedge
- JPMorgan Officially Apologizes For Being A Criminal Market Manipulator | ZeroHedge
- The Fallacy Of Unequivocal Faith In The Fed's Babbling Bubble-Blowers | ZeroHedge
- The $16 Trillion Lie That Will Affect All Investments Going Forward | ZeroHedge
- US Manufacturing PMI Tumbles To Lowest In 16 Months As New Orders Tumbled | ZeroHedge
- Guest Post: 10 Images That Suggest America Is Becoming A Lot Like Nazi Germany | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Higher wages are here and there's nothing corporate America can do to stop it (ROST) | Business Insider
- Brit Morin, the Martha Stewart of Silicon Valley, just raised $23 million for her DIY site | Business Insider
- 18 FARC rebels killed in Colombia army air strike | Business Insider
- International cricket returns to Pakistan | Business Insider
- 16 amazing photos of the most extreme penguins on earth | Business Insider
- STOCKS FALL, DOLLAR SURGES: Here's what you need to know (SPY, DJI, IXIC, USO, WTI, OIL) | Business Insider
- Is it a UFO? Sun halo sparks fear and jokes in Mexico | Business Insider