Noteable 52-week Highs (V, DDD, CSTR)
Hitting new 52-week highs today are shares of Visa (V), 3D Systems (DDD), and Coinstar (CSTR). The trend could continue for these quality name companies.
Visa Inc (V) shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 29.5 and EPS of 4.28. Visa shares hit a new high of $127.17 during today's trading. Visa is up 25% in 2012.
Coinstar Inc (CSTR) shares touched a new 12 month high of $71.82. Coinstar still looks cheap with a P/E Ratio of 14.7 and EPS of 4.65.
Mastery favorite 3D Systems Corp (DDD) hit a new 52-week high of $37 today. We've talked up this stock before (click to review) and its up an incredible 155% this year alone. We still feel this company is a winner as we said back in April "It's time to jump on the 3D printing bandwagon and invest in 3D systems (DDD)."
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Goldman: "Greece Will Remain In Euro Even If It Votes No", And How Markets Will React | ZeroHedge
- Bank Of England Warns Greece "Threatens To Trigger Market Selloff That Could Ripple Through The Global Economy" | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Slump Into The Red After IMF Comments | ZeroHedge
- Rosenberg on Greece, US Economy, and Stocks | Financial Sense
- Your Last Minute Payrolls Preview: What Wall Street Expects | ZeroHedge
- What They Were Buying | iBankCoin.com
- The Coming Era Of Pension Poverty | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's what America's highways would look like as... | Business Insider
- World must cut pollution to save marine life, study warns... | Business Insider
- Germans are donating the most to this... | Business Insider
- A hacker group claims it breached over 300 websites and leaked 13,000 people's... | Business Insider
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day... | StreetInsider.com
- College kids are convinced Snapchat is ruining their love lives:... | Business Insider
- The director of Avatar just designed a clever alternative to ugly... | Business Insider