Noteable 52-week Highs (V, DDD, CSTR)
Hitting new 52-week highs today are shares of Visa (V), 3D Systems (DDD), and Coinstar (CSTR). The trend could continue for these quality name companies.
Visa Inc (V) shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 29.5 and EPS of 4.28. Visa shares hit a new high of $127.17 during today's trading. Visa is up 25% in 2012.
Coinstar Inc (CSTR) shares touched a new 12 month high of $71.82. Coinstar still looks cheap with a P/E Ratio of 14.7 and EPS of 4.65.
Mastery favorite 3D Systems Corp (DDD) hit a new 52-week high of $37 today. We've talked up this stock before (click to review) and its up an incredible 155% this year alone. We still feel this company is a winner as we said back in April "It's time to jump on the 3D printing bandwagon and invest in 3D systems (DDD)."
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "The Redcoats Are Coming!" Britain Moves Closer To Launching Anti-ISIS Airstrikes In Syria | ZeroHedge
- Ackman Loses Over $100 Million In Early Trading As More Valeant Questions Emerge | ZeroHedge
- Geopolitical Tension Tops Revised GDP | Financial Sense
- Obama to Veto Bill Requiring Background Checks on Syrian Refugees | Financial Sense
- U.S Drillers' Operating Losses Could Surge In 2016 | ZeroHedge
- Durable Goods Orders Signal Recession With 7th Consecutive Drop | ZeroHedge
- THaNKSGiViNG 2015... | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This is what a ridiculously souped-up $500 Nintendo looks like | Business Insider
- World must secure 'binding' climate deal in Paris... | Business Insider
- Coe faces tough issues as IAAF leaders meet in Monaco | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- New Zealand win toss and bat in first-ever day-night Test... | Business Insider
- These are the 25 best beers in the world according to beer lovers | Business Insider
- Qatar launches probe after rains exposed poor... | Business Insider