Noteable 52-week Highs (V, DDD, CSTR)
Hitting new 52-week highs today are shares of Visa (V), 3D Systems (DDD), and Coinstar (CSTR). The trend could continue for these quality name companies.
Visa Inc (V) shares are now trading with a P/E Ratio of 29.5 and EPS of 4.28. Visa shares hit a new high of $127.17 during today's trading. Visa is up 25% in 2012.
Coinstar Inc (CSTR) shares touched a new 12 month high of $71.82. Coinstar still looks cheap with a P/E Ratio of 14.7 and EPS of 4.65.
Mastery favorite 3D Systems Corp (DDD) hit a new 52-week high of $37 today. We've talked up this stock before (click to review) and its up an incredible 155% this year alone. We still feel this company is a winner as we said back in April "It's time to jump on the 3D printing bandwagon and invest in 3D systems (DDD)."
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Machete-Wielding Syrian Refugee Kills Pregnant Woman; Injures Two In Southern German City | ZeroHedge
- The Real Reason The "Rich Get Richer" | ZeroHedge
- We're Sorry! - DNC Apologizes To Bernie For "Inexcusable Remarks" | ZeroHedge
- Is Being Unemployed Just "Bad Luck"? (Spoiler Alert: Don't Be Stupid!) | ZeroHedge
- Loonie Hits 4-Month Lows As Oil Sinks | ZeroHedge
- "End of the Game" Near as Corporate Defaults Surge Across the Globe, Says Expert | Financial Sense
- Michael Hudson Exposes 2016's Real 'Class War': Krugman's Neocon Neoliberalism Vs Trump's Righteous Populism | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- China and ASEAN have come to an agreement over one issue in the South China Sea... | Business Insider
- IOC: Russia won't be completely banned from the Rio... | Business Insider
- The 18 best movies on Netflix you've probably never... | Business Insider
- This is how presidents-elect learn about covert operations before they’re sworn... | Business Insider
- Here's how Big Oil taught Big Tobacco to bend science | Business Insider
- 5 ways being attractive affects your professional success | Business Insider
- If you’re a total beginner to coding, this online course is the place to... | Business Insider