Holy Mitt Stocks Fall Hard
Stocks are falling hard today thanks to an Obama win and the fear of the Fiscal Cliff hits home hard. It's a big whatever and very sad considering this is how equities repay investors for finally selecting a President. Its beyond stupid.
The carnage is unreal, the major indexes are all down more than 2%. Billions in paper money is being washed away, thanks to fear. Speaking of fear, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) is up 6%. Neat. Let the dust settle as the HFT and other robots make spaghetti of our stocks. Mastery turns to 15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win as potential trades.
Hang in there America.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Hanging By A Thread | ZeroHedge
- The US Shale Oil Industry Will Simply Vanish | ZeroHedge
- Gundlach Explains Why The Market Hasn't Crashed Yet: "People Are Holding And Hoping" | ZeroHedge
- Saudi Petrodollar Reserves Fall To 32 Month Low Amid Crude Carnage, Proxy Wars, Budget Bleed | ZeroHedge
- The Fed is Out of Ammo… and Options | ZeroHedge
- Deutsche Bank Boosts German GDP Forecast Due To "Surge In Immigration" | ZeroHedge
- Southeast Asia’s High Speed Rail Network | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Doctors Without Borders leaves Afghan city after... | Business Insider
- Four more 'Transformers' movies are coming in the next 10 years | Business Insider
- Biden: No question transgender people can serve in... | Business Insider
- China's giant cola industry is throwing off carbon pollution... | Business Insider
- European ministers confront Greece on daunting bailout | Business Insider
- New search for ship lost off Bahamas in Hurricane Joaquin... | Business Insider
- Pope opens family meeting and sparks are expected to fly | Business Insider