Holy Mitt Stocks Fall Hard
Stocks are falling hard today thanks to an Obama win and the fear of the Fiscal Cliff hits home hard. It's a big whatever and very sad considering this is how equities repay investors for finally selecting a President. Its beyond stupid.
The carnage is unreal, the major indexes are all down more than 2%. Billions in paper money is being washed away, thanks to fear. Speaking of fear, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) is up 6%. Neat. Let the dust settle as the HFT and other robots make spaghetti of our stocks. Mastery turns to 15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win as potential trades.
Hang in there America.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Is Gold a Commodity? | ZeroHedge
- Hillary Accuses State Department Report Of Having An "Anti-Clinton Bias" | ZeroHedge
- A Crisis Unlike We Have Seen In Human History | ZeroHedge
- Five Years Later, TEPCO Still Can't Locate 600 Tons Of Melted Radioactive Fuel | ZeroHedge
- Imminent Intervention? Greece, Italy, & Malta Close Airspace For Aircraft From Libya | ZeroHedge
- The "System" Won't Survive The Robots | ZeroHedge
- Does The U.S. Have A Plan For The Post-Oil Era? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Billion-dollar funds tried and failed to force US... | Business Insider
- Johnny Depp's 16-year-old daughter is the new face of Chanel, and about to take... | Business Insider
- Tim Cook's iPhone admission points to Apple's larger problem (AAPL... | Business Insider
- This 'SNL' star explains how she pretended to be a Scientologist to get... | Business Insider
- Scripps National Spelling Bee ends on an... | Business Insider
- 7 creative ways regular people made $1 million | Business Insider
- This super slick 3D-printed motorcycle is like nothing you’ve ever seen | Business Insider