Holy Mitt Stocks Fall Hard
Stocks are falling hard today thanks to an Obama win and the fear of the Fiscal Cliff hits home hard. It's a big whatever and very sad considering this is how equities repay investors for finally selecting a President. Its beyond stupid.
The carnage is unreal, the major indexes are all down more than 2%. Billions in paper money is being washed away, thanks to fear. Speaking of fear, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) is up 6%. Neat. Let the dust settle as the HFT and other robots make spaghetti of our stocks. Mastery turns to 15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win as potential trades.
Hang in there America.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gold Price Heads for Another $75 Quarterly Gain as Fed Holds Rates, UN Warns of 'Crisis Part 3' | Financial Sense
- Why Won't the Fed Raise Rates? | Financial Sense
- Conference Board Leading Economic Index Declined in August, Disappoints Expectations | Financial Sense
- Fed Admits It Has No Clue | Financial Sense
- Russia-US Cyber Tensions Show the True Threat of Cyberwar | Financial Sense
- Japan: Government Re-Evaluates Its Economic Calculations | Financial Sense
- Washington Mall Shooter Caught: Suspect Is 20 Year Old Turk | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Ratings for Bill Simmons' new HBO show fluctuate wildly... | Business Insider
- A hot new hedge fund just made some big hires | Business Insider
- With Spectacles, Snap is doing something I haven't seen since... | Business Insider
- The massive glass towers where new Volkswagens... | Business Insider
- 'Get the hell out': Mike Ditka goes on rant against Colin... | Business Insider
- The iPhone hologram projector is real — here's how to make one | Business Insider
- Oil is plummeting after getting hit with a one-two punch | Business Insider