Holy Mitt Stocks Fall Hard
Stocks are falling hard today thanks to an Obama win and the fear of the Fiscal Cliff hits home hard. It's a big whatever and very sad considering this is how equities repay investors for finally selecting a President. Its beyond stupid.
The carnage is unreal, the major indexes are all down more than 2%. Billions in paper money is being washed away, thanks to fear. Speaking of fear, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) is up 6%. Neat. Let the dust settle as the HFT and other robots make spaghetti of our stocks. Mastery turns to 15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win as potential trades.
Hang in there America.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Trumped! Why It Happened And What Comes Next, Part 1 | ZeroHedge
- Turkey PM To Quit, Handing Even More Power To Erdogan: What This Means For Turkey | ZeroHedge
- Stand Aside JP Morgan, A New Player In The Silver Market Has Arrived | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: May 5 | ZeroHedge
- Tesla Jumps After Smaller Than Expected Loss; Warns Cash Burn Is About To Hit Ludicrous Speed | ZeroHedge
- Q1 GDP Advance Estimate at 0.5%, Worse Than Mainstream Forecasts | Financial Sense
- FBI Interviews Clinton's Top Personal Aide As Email Investigation Heats Up | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Jim Chanos, Carson Block and Credit Suisse | Business Insider
- John Kerry just drew a new red line for Assad in Syria | Business Insider
- Netflix CEO Reed Hastings explains why he’s not ready... | Business Insider
- There's a 4.5 million barrel per day oil shortage looming | Business Insider
- One of the most painful lessons ever learned in finance has finally come to... | Business Insider
- Hedge funds have had a torrid time ― here is what they're betting on now | Business Insider
- Amazon just leased another 20 cargo planes as it... | Business Insider