Holy Mitt Stocks Fall Hard
Stocks are falling hard today thanks to an Obama win and the fear of the Fiscal Cliff hits home hard. It's a big whatever and very sad considering this is how equities repay investors for finally selecting a President. Its beyond stupid.
The carnage is unreal, the major indexes are all down more than 2%. Billions in paper money is being washed away, thanks to fear. Speaking of fear, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) is up 6%. Neat. Let the dust settle as the HFT and other robots make spaghetti of our stocks. Mastery turns to 15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win as potential trades.
Hang in there America.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Flashpoint: White House Confirms Russian Presence In Syria, Warns It Is "Destabilizing" | ZeroHedge
- US Equity Futures Mini-Flash-Crash As Japanese Econ Minister Opens Mouth | ZeroHedge
- Ask The Expert - Ted Butler! | ZeroHedge
- The Value Of "Experts" | ZeroHedge
- China and Global Market Turbulence | Financial Sense
- The Letter That Stock Exchanges Should Write To Investors | ZeroHedge
- WiTH TRuMPeRTY... | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- AP sources: GOP seeks pledge to avert Trump third-party... | Business Insider
- This 3-minute animation will change the way you see the universe | Business Insider
- FED'S LACKER: 'It's time to align our monetary policy with... | Business Insider
- SAT scores slip slightly; more students take test | Business Insider
- Hewitt, in final US Open, not relishing match vs countryman... | Business Insider
- Internet connectivity is driving the biggest in-car... | Business Insider
- Rutgers' Kyle Flood will coach opener despite... | Business Insider