Holy Mitt Stocks Fall Hard
Stocks are falling hard today thanks to an Obama win and the fear of the Fiscal Cliff hits home hard. It's a big whatever and very sad considering this is how equities repay investors for finally selecting a President. Its beyond stupid.
The carnage is unreal, the major indexes are all down more than 2%. Billions in paper money is being washed away, thanks to fear. Speaking of fear, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) is up 6%. Neat. Let the dust settle as the HFT and other robots make spaghetti of our stocks. Mastery turns to 15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win as potential trades.
Hang in there America.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Speak, Switzerland! | Financial Sense
- Oil Prices Continue to Define Geopolitics | Financial Sense
- Morning Motivation | iBankCoin.com
- Latest Central Bank Sticksave Halts Futures Slide, Sends E-Mini Soaring After ECB Said "Looking To Buy Bonds" | ZeroHedge
- Land Of The Free? 1 In 3 Americans Are On File With The FBI In The US Police State | ZeroHedge
- Snow-Plough Driver In Total CEO Plane Crash Was Drunk, Investigators Say | ZeroHedge
- A Check-Back Into Halloween | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Regulus Gets Seat at Hep C Table With Today's Impressive Drug Results | TheStreet.com
- Apple Rips To A New All-Time High (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Paralysed man walks again after breakthrough spinal... | Business Insider
- 10 Things In Tech You Need To Know This Morning (YHOO, HPQ, EMC, MSFT,... | Business Insider
- Derrick Rose Made The Entire Cavs Defense Look Silly | Business Insider
- Here's How Liberal Or Conservative Major News... | Business Insider