Holy Mitt Stocks Fall Hard
Stocks are falling hard today thanks to an Obama win and the fear of the Fiscal Cliff hits home hard. It's a big whatever and very sad considering this is how equities repay investors for finally selecting a President. Its beyond stupid.
The carnage is unreal, the major indexes are all down more than 2%. Billions in paper money is being washed away, thanks to fear. Speaking of fear, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) is up 6%. Neat. Let the dust settle as the HFT and other robots make spaghetti of our stocks. Mastery turns to 15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win as potential trades.
Hang in there America.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Government Secrecy At All-Time High | ZeroHedge
- Invisible Solar Cells to Harvest Free Energy Everywhere | Financial Sense
- Default Risk Soars After Ukraine's 'American' FinMin Suggests Severe Haircuts For Creditors (Including Russia) | ZeroHedge
- Our Top 10 Must-Listen Broadcasts for 2015 | Financial Sense
- The Double-Edged Sword of a Strong Dollar | Financial Sense
- CSX Cuts Outlook Despite CEO Saying "Expects No Impact From Low Oil Prices" | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: March 27 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 10 of the bravest moves Steve Jobs made at Apple (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Ex-POW Bergdahl charged with desertion: US officials | Business Insider
- Here’s a timeline of exactly what happened inside the Germanwings plane before it... | Business Insider
- 3 big ways No Child Left Behind failed | Business Insider
- Pilot suicides are uncommon, but there have been... | Business Insider
- Selfies are evolving beyond the selfie stick | Business Insider
- Something weird is going on in the US economy, and it's not good | Business Insider