Holy Mitt Stocks Fall Hard
Stocks are falling hard today thanks to an Obama win and the fear of the Fiscal Cliff hits home hard. It's a big whatever and very sad considering this is how equities repay investors for finally selecting a President. Its beyond stupid.
The carnage is unreal, the major indexes are all down more than 2%. Billions in paper money is being washed away, thanks to fear. Speaking of fear, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) is up 6%. Neat. Let the dust settle as the HFT and other robots make spaghetti of our stocks. Mastery turns to 15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win as potential trades.
Hang in there America.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- But, Can A Frog? | iBankCoin.com
- STTG Market Recap Jan 27, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
- BABA Bye Bye: Chinese MegaCap Plunges Below Post-IPO First Print | ZeroHedge
- Yesterday's "Dip" Was A Warning... To Get Out Of The Casino | ZeroHedge
- Bonds & Bullion Best Since The Fed 'Spice' Stopped Flowing | ZeroHedge
- US-Ally Jordan To Breach Western Protocol, Will Exchange Hostages With ISIS | ZeroHedge
- Crude Supplies Surge To Highest Since At Least 1982 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's Why Google Is Making Human Skin | Business Insider
- Notable 52-Week... | StreetInsider.com
- First-Ever Public Offering of Utility REIT May Give Investors Shock | TheStreet.com
- ISIS May Have Just Given... | Business Insider
- World must prepare for 'war' against a global... | Business Insider
- One Of Africa's Most Notorious Jihadists Is Now Urging His... | Business Insider
- The 3D-Printer Industry Is Taking Shape, With Big... | Business Insider