Holy Mitt Stocks Fall Hard
Stocks are falling hard today thanks to an Obama win and the fear of the Fiscal Cliff hits home hard. It's a big whatever and very sad considering this is how equities repay investors for finally selecting a President. Its beyond stupid.
The carnage is unreal, the major indexes are all down more than 2%. Billions in paper money is being washed away, thanks to fear. Speaking of fear, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) is up 6%. Neat. Let the dust settle as the HFT and other robots make spaghetti of our stocks. Mastery turns to 15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win as potential trades.
Hang in there America.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Check Out These Hot Looks Before Your Hot Weekend in the Hamptons | iBankCoin.com
- The Latest "Inflation Evasion" Scam: Bars Serving Caramelized Rubbing Alcohol Instead Of Scotch | ZeroHedge
- What The Bulls Must Believe | ZeroHedge
- Will It Be Inflation Or Deflation? The Answer May Surprise You | ZeroHedge
- The Two Charts That Keep Draghi Up At Night | ZeroHedge
- America's Bubble Economy Is Going To Become An Economic Black Hole | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap May 24, 2013 | FundMyMutualFund
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Porn Industry Has Already Dreamed Up Some Awesome Ideas For Google Glass (GOOG) | Business Insider
- Immelt Pushes Harder to Shrink GE Capital | TheStreet.com
- You Can Fit A Lot Of Kindergartners In A Tesla Model S [Video] | Business Insider
- Jodi Arias Jurors Fail To Reach Sentencing Decision, Judge Calls For... | Business Insider
- 15 Things I Wish I Knew As A First Year Investment Banking Analyst | Business Insider
- You Can Already See The All Of The Hedge Funders Flying Out To The Hamptons Today [MAP] | Business Insider
- El-Erian's 6 Rules On Running Your Portfolio | Business Insider