Holy Mitt Stocks Fall Hard
Stocks are falling hard today thanks to an Obama win and the fear of the Fiscal Cliff hits home hard. It's a big whatever and very sad considering this is how equities repay investors for finally selecting a President. Its beyond stupid.
The carnage is unreal, the major indexes are all down more than 2%. Billions in paper money is being washed away, thanks to fear. Speaking of fear, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) is up 6%. Neat. Let the dust settle as the HFT and other robots make spaghetti of our stocks. Mastery turns to 15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win as potential trades.
Hang in there America.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Despite Plunge In Spending, Consumer Confidence Jumps To 7-Year High | ZeroHedge
- Let me get this straight… | ZeroHedge
- THe ReTuRN OF ALaN GReeDSPaM... | ZeroHedge
- Chicago PMI Smashes Expectations, Jumps To 12-Month High | ZeroHedge
- Big Four Economic Indicators Show Possible Rollover | Financial Sense
- Only A Few More QEs To Go Until Argentina | ZeroHedge
- Shadow Banking Assets Increase By $5 Trillion To Record $75 Trillion, 120% Of Global GDP | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Google Owes A Woman Money After Photos Of Her Cleavage... | Business Insider
- The Bizarre Reason The NFL Has Gotten So Lucky With Peyton Manning Vs. Tom Brady... | Business Insider
- Miami Heat Rookie James Ennis' Dunk Is Already A Candidate For NBA... | Business Insider
- Here's How 43 Advanced, Emerging, and Developing Countries Rated Their Happiness... | Business Insider
- TED CRUZ: Here's The One Thing That Will Guarantee A Hillary Clinton Victory | Business Insider
- The Creator Of 'Super Smash Bros.' Once Worked 13 Months In A Row... | Business Insider
- Larry Page Slams Silicon Valley, Says It's Not Chasing Big Enough Ideas (GOOG) | Business Insider