Holy Mitt Stocks Fall Hard
Stocks are falling hard today thanks to an Obama win and the fear of the Fiscal Cliff hits home hard. It's a big whatever and very sad considering this is how equities repay investors for finally selecting a President. Its beyond stupid.
The carnage is unreal, the major indexes are all down more than 2%. Billions in paper money is being washed away, thanks to fear. Speaking of fear, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) is up 6%. Neat. Let the dust settle as the HFT and other robots make spaghetti of our stocks. Mastery turns to 15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win as potential trades.
Hang in there America.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Helpless In The Face Of British Chaos" - What French And German Newspapers Are Saying Today | ZeroHedge
- In Gold We Trust, 2016 Edition | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: June 28 | ZeroHedge
- 16 Reasons To Celebrate Brexit's Win | ZeroHedge
- How They Hedged Brexit: Soros Was Short Deutsche Bank, Druckenmiller Was Long Gold | ZeroHedge
- GoLDMaN STRoNG... | ZeroHedge
- European Parliament Plans To Remove English As An Official Language | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Companies are cashing in on chat apps | Business Insider
- Cisco is spending $293 million to buy cloud security company CloudLock (CSCO) | Business Insider
- Here's how the Brexit will actually work | Business Insider
- These modular shoes can be transformed to fit any occasion | Business Insider
- The New Front In... | Business Insider
- Leaked Lyft numbers show it had a... | Business Insider
- The world's 25 most fragile states | Business Insider