Holy Mitt Stocks Fall Hard
Stocks are falling hard today thanks to an Obama win and the fear of the Fiscal Cliff hits home hard. It's a big whatever and very sad considering this is how equities repay investors for finally selecting a President. Its beyond stupid.
The carnage is unreal, the major indexes are all down more than 2%. Billions in paper money is being washed away, thanks to fear. Speaking of fear, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) is up 6%. Neat. Let the dust settle as the HFT and other robots make spaghetti of our stocks. Mastery turns to 15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win as potential trades.
Hang in there America.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- M&A Rush Continues: Oracle Buys "Very First Cloud Company" NetSuite For $9.3 Billion | ZeroHedge
- Don't Show President Obama This Chart | ZeroHedge
- Credit Suisse: We Have Never Had So Many Traders Saying "We Are Totally Lost" | ZeroHedge
- US Homeownership Rate Crashes To Lowest Since 1965 | ZeroHedge
- July 26-27 – The Fed Will Put Us on Notice for a September 20-21 Rate Hike | Financial Sense
- What Happens Next? | ZeroHedge
- Ford Plunges After Warning "We Don't See Growth", Warns US Auto Industry "Has Plateaued" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How to tell if your Cuban cigars are real or fake | Business Insider
- Matt Damon says HBO has canceled 'Project Greenlight' | Business Insider
- People want 'The Rock' to run for president, and he's not saying no | Business Insider
- ... | Business Insider
- Arby's and Buffalo Wild Wings have a promising new strategy — and it has... | Business Insider
- Hillary Clinton has a huge lead over Donald Trump in one of the most... | Business Insider
- 12 skills you should start building now if you... | Business Insider