Holy Mitt Stocks Fall Hard
Stocks are falling hard today thanks to an Obama win and the fear of the Fiscal Cliff hits home hard. It's a big whatever and very sad considering this is how equities repay investors for finally selecting a President. Its beyond stupid.
The carnage is unreal, the major indexes are all down more than 2%. Billions in paper money is being washed away, thanks to fear. Speaking of fear, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) is up 6%. Neat. Let the dust settle as the HFT and other robots make spaghetti of our stocks. Mastery turns to 15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win as potential trades.
Hang in there America.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Housing Data Broadly Mixed | Financial Sense
- The Worst Case If The Oil Slump Continues: "A Profit Recession" | ZeroHedge
- It's Decision Time For Gold, Miners, And The Dollar | ZeroHedge
- Ferguson In Flames: The Morning After | ZeroHedge
- 30 Year Yield Drops Below 3.00% As Richmond Fed Tumbles Most Since 2006 | ZeroHedge
- Here Comes France: Right-Wing Leader Marine Le Pen Demands Central Bank Repatriate French Gold | ZeroHedge
- Liquidity Does Not Create Solvency | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Russia Is Overstating The Funds At Its... | Business Insider
- Spending On Native Advertising Is Soaring As... | Business Insider
- The Only Way To Save Samsung's Dying Mobile Business | Business Insider
- 14-Year-Old Entrepreneur Maya Penn Talks Creativity, Innovation, And Millennials | Business Insider
- The 10 Most Important Things In The World Right Now | Business Insider
- This Artillery-Toting Vespa Was Designed To Take On Tanks | Business Insider
- The 10 Most Important Things In The World This Morning | Business Insider