Holy Mitt Stocks Fall Hard
Stocks are falling hard today thanks to an Obama win and the fear of the Fiscal Cliff hits home hard. It's a big whatever and very sad considering this is how equities repay investors for finally selecting a President. Its beyond stupid.
The carnage is unreal, the major indexes are all down more than 2%. Billions in paper money is being washed away, thanks to fear. Speaking of fear, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) is up 6%. Neat. Let the dust settle as the HFT and other robots make spaghetti of our stocks. Mastery turns to 15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win as potential trades.
Hang in there America.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Today’s Movers | iBankCoin.com
- Why Scotland Has All The Leverage, In One Chart | ZeroHedge
- Lifting The Fog Of Pretense | ZeroHedge
- 4 C’s That Could Change The Financial World As We Know It, Again | ZeroHedge
- Keynes Was a Failure in Japan – No Need to Embrace Him in Europe | Financial Sense
- Japanese Economy Contracts Bigger Than Expected 7.1% in 2nd Quarter | Financial Sense
- U.S. Targets Islamic State's Lucrative Oil Smuggling Operations | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Fresh travel disruption as Air France pilots extend... | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- Heineken family rebuffs hostile bid by rival SABMiller | Business Insider
- USC Breaks Ground On A $650 Million Campus 'Village' | Business Insider
- The Part Of Syria Directly Controlled By The UN Is Now Too Dangerous For... | Business Insider
- The 20 Best Business Schools For Networking | Business Insider
- Another Ultra-Right, Anti-Immigration, Anti-Europe Party Had An Awesome Election | Business Insider