Holy Mitt Stocks Fall Hard
Stocks are falling hard today thanks to an Obama win and the fear of the Fiscal Cliff hits home hard. It's a big whatever and very sad considering this is how equities repay investors for finally selecting a President. Its beyond stupid.
The carnage is unreal, the major indexes are all down more than 2%. Billions in paper money is being washed away, thanks to fear. Speaking of fear, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) is up 6%. Neat. Let the dust settle as the HFT and other robots make spaghetti of our stocks. Mastery turns to 15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win as potential trades.
Hang in there America.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Tapering Is Now Tightening | Financial Sense
- How the Surge of Hot Money Pushes San Francisco to the Brink | ZeroHedge
- A Great Period of Annihilation | iBankCoin.com
- MH17: For Bankers, Every Crisis and Tragedy is an Opportunity to Manufacture Profits | ZeroHedge
- Congressional Hearing On Hedge Fund Tax Evasion Through "Fictional Derivatives" - Live Webcast | ZeroHedge
- With 1 Week Left Until Argentina's 'D'efault-Day, Judge Blasts "Judgments Are Judgments" | ZeroHedge
- US State Department "Confident" MH17 "Mistakenly" Downed By Separatists, Finds No Direct Link To Russia | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- An Activist Investor Takes Aim At A Multi-Billion Dollar Tech Company | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- RICHMOND FED MANUFACTURING SURVEY BEATS | Business Insider
- Rick Perry Is Sending 1,000 Troops To The Border | Business Insider
- Former Employees Sue Apple For Unpaid Wages | Business Insider
- No, Former White House Press Secretary... | Business Insider
- How To Respond If Somebody Holds A Gun To Your Head | Business Insider