Holy Mitt Stocks Fall Hard
Stocks are falling hard today thanks to an Obama win and the fear of the Fiscal Cliff hits home hard. It's a big whatever and very sad considering this is how equities repay investors for finally selecting a President. Its beyond stupid.
The carnage is unreal, the major indexes are all down more than 2%. Billions in paper money is being washed away, thanks to fear. Speaking of fear, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) is up 6%. Neat. Let the dust settle as the HFT and other robots make spaghetti of our stocks. Mastery turns to 15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win as potential trades.
Hang in there America.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Basic Bond Market Education | iBankCoin.com
- Late Night Strategy for Tuesday | iBankCoin.com
- U.S. Treasury Warns China Over Yuan Depreciation; Treasury Hypocrites; What If? | Financial Sense
- Enlightened Self Interest and Financial Industry Hypocrisy - Chapter One of Three | ZeroHedge
- Q1 Earnings in Focus | Financial Sense
- Tanks Flying Russian Flag Enter East Ukraine City | ZeroHedge
- Afternoon Roll Call | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Tech, Consumer Earnings All Day & Jim Cramer 'Likes' a Social Stock | TheStreet.com
- The 10 Worst Jobs Of 2014 | Business Insider
- After-... | StreetInsider.com
- The World's First Emoticon Might Be Hidden In A Poem From The 1600s | Business Insider
- PAYMENTS INSIDER: Facebook,... | Business Insider
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek
- Everything's Going Up | Business Insider