Holy Mitt Stocks Fall Hard
Stocks are falling hard today thanks to an Obama win and the fear of the Fiscal Cliff hits home hard. It's a big whatever and very sad considering this is how equities repay investors for finally selecting a President. Its beyond stupid.
The carnage is unreal, the major indexes are all down more than 2%. Billions in paper money is being washed away, thanks to fear. Speaking of fear, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) is up 6%. Neat. Let the dust settle as the HFT and other robots make spaghetti of our stocks. Mastery turns to 15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win as potential trades.
Hang in there America.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Weak 7 Year Auction Tails 0.8 bps After Foreign Central Bank Buyers Balk | ZeroHedge
- Congress Passes Bill In 15 Minutes To Revoke Americans' Passports Without Due Process | ZeroHedge
- Trade Like A Market Wizard - An Interview With Mark Andrew Ritchie | ZeroHedge
- Does This Look Like An Accidental Relationship To You? | ZeroHedge
- Energy Sector Weighs on Market as Selloff Continues | Financial Sense
- Should It Be A Crime To Shoot Down A Drone Over Your Property? | ZeroHedge
- NATO Member Busted Supporting ISIS … Now Declares War Against ISIS, But Instead Bombs Its Political Rival (the Main Force ... | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- China’s stock market is a high-stakes game of ‘chicken’ and most... | Business Insider
- Big game hunting may actually protect endangered species | Business Insider
- Watch British researchers launch a 3D-printed... | Business Insider
- Shamers on the prowl in social media jungle | Business Insider
- There's a giant, underground ocean hidden in the middle of... | Business Insider
- Google rejects French demand over global right to be... | Business Insider
- The mysterious identity of 4 critical leaders who shaped civilization in early colonial... | Business Insider