Holy Mitt Stocks Fall Hard
Stocks are falling hard today thanks to an Obama win and the fear of the Fiscal Cliff hits home hard. It's a big whatever and very sad considering this is how equities repay investors for finally selecting a President. Its beyond stupid.
The carnage is unreal, the major indexes are all down more than 2%. Billions in paper money is being washed away, thanks to fear. Speaking of fear, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) is up 6%. Neat. Let the dust settle as the HFT and other robots make spaghetti of our stocks. Mastery turns to 15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win as potential trades.
Hang in there America.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Trump's Economic Plan: Create 25 Million Jobs, Grow GDP At 4%, Lower Taxes For All Americans | ZeroHedge
- China Grows At Slowest Pace In 26 Years Despite Record Debt, Currency Devaluation | ZeroHedge
- Looking at the Four "Bull Market Checks": Trend, Momentum, Breadth, and Sentiment | Financial Sense
- A Trade War Is in No One's Interest | Financial Sense
- Mnuchin Hearing Descends Into Early Chaos After Senator Offers "Valium" To Colleague | ZeroHedge
- Investment Bank Analysts Are Clueless and Incompetent (Video) | ZeroHedge
- Donald And The Dollar | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 9 kitchen essentials for the ultimate Super Bowl party setup | Business Insider
- 17 photos of the stunning inaugural ball gowns worn by first ladies over... | Business Insider
- Here are the things we can't get enough of this week | Business Insider
- 'Thank you': Obama offers final words for the American people after leaving a... | Business Insider
- 3 ways to use questions to become a better leader | Business Insider
- THE US DIGITAL MEDIA AD REVENUE... | Business Insider
- How to have fun on a budget when your friends earn more... | Business Insider