Holy Mitt Stocks Fall Hard
Stocks are falling hard today thanks to an Obama win and the fear of the Fiscal Cliff hits home hard. It's a big whatever and very sad considering this is how equities repay investors for finally selecting a President. Its beyond stupid.
The carnage is unreal, the major indexes are all down more than 2%. Billions in paper money is being washed away, thanks to fear. Speaking of fear, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) is up 6%. Neat. Let the dust settle as the HFT and other robots make spaghetti of our stocks. Mastery turns to 15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win as potential trades.
Hang in there America.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "A Random Straight Line On Wall Street" | ZeroHedge
- QE Will Come to the Eurozone – and, Like Elsewhere, It Will Be a Failure | Financial Sense
- FOMC Minutes Show Many Members Believe Rates Should Rise Sooner | ZeroHedge
- The Secret Playbook of Internet Trolls | ZeroHedge
- CCJ Took A Downgrade | iBankCoin.com
- Russia Explains Why It Rushed Entry Of Humanitarian Convoy | ZeroHedge
- An Organic Booyah to You | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's The Huge Mistake 42% Of US Employees Make | Business Insider
- The Secret To Making Great Ribs | Business Insider
- Will Snowden's Leaks Help ISIS, et al? | Business Insider
- Coca-Cola's Future Isn't About Soda Anymore | Business Insider
- Thomson Reuters Is Reportedly Sending A Presumptuous Email To Publishers Saying... | Business Insider
- Jim Cramer's Top Stock Picks: GOOGL HD SAVE WPX | TheStreet.com
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com