Holy Mitt Stocks Fall Hard
Stocks are falling hard today thanks to an Obama win and the fear of the Fiscal Cliff hits home hard. It's a big whatever and very sad considering this is how equities repay investors for finally selecting a President. Its beyond stupid.
The carnage is unreal, the major indexes are all down more than 2%. Billions in paper money is being washed away, thanks to fear. Speaking of fear, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) is up 6%. Neat. Let the dust settle as the HFT and other robots make spaghetti of our stocks. Mastery turns to 15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win as potential trades.
Hang in there America.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Putin Calls For "Immediate Talks" Over Eastern Ukraine "Statehood" | ZeroHedge
- U.S. Warms to Clean Energy | Financial Sense
- These Clowns Are Dragging Us Into War | ZeroHedge
- THe EViDeNCe... | ZeroHedge
- Inside the Market’s Mind: Debt, Growth and Politics | Financial Sense
- Currency Reform In Ancient Rome | ZeroHedge
- Kick Russia Out Of SWIFT, UK Demands | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com
- HSBC's China Manufacturing PMI Comes In Light | Business Insider
- Notable 52-Week... | StreetInsider.com
- Notable... | StreetInsider.com
- Why Facebook, Twitter and Jumei Shares Are Poised for Gains | TheStreet.com
- Man United agree Falcao loan deal - reports | Business Insider
- Libyan Militiamen Take Over Part Of An Evacuated US Embassy... | Business Insider