Holy Mitt Stocks Fall Hard
Stocks are falling hard today thanks to an Obama win and the fear of the Fiscal Cliff hits home hard. It's a big whatever and very sad considering this is how equities repay investors for finally selecting a President. Its beyond stupid.
The carnage is unreal, the major indexes are all down more than 2%. Billions in paper money is being washed away, thanks to fear. Speaking of fear, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) is up 6%. Neat. Let the dust settle as the HFT and other robots make spaghetti of our stocks. Mastery turns to 15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win as potential trades.
Hang in there America.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- What San Francisco Housing Reveals About The Fourth Global Liquidity Bubble | ZeroHedge
- Robo-Advisors vs Online Brokers vs RIAs – Which is Best? | FundMyMutualFund
- Our Totalitarian Future - Part 2 | ZeroHedge
- Fly Buy: $ZPIN | iBankCoin.com
- M.A.D. Sanctions; Two Games at Once | Financial Sense
- Foreign Secretary Warns Russian Sanctions "Will Hit UK Economy" | ZeroHedge
- Chinese 'Fake' Trade Data Remains "A Bit Of A Mystery" Despite Clean-Up Efforts | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Q&A WITH TWITTER CEO DICK COSTOLO: Why Twitter Was Able To Blow Away Expectations... | Business Insider
- 11 Little-Known Facts About China That Will Make You Smarter | Business Insider
- Official At Center Of IRS Scandal Called Conservatives 'Crazies' | Business Insider
- Here's Why You Get Your Best Ideas In The Shower | Business Insider
- Here's What The Numbers On Your Credit Card Really Mean | Business Insider
- 25 Gorgeous Pools Everyone Should Swim In Once | Business Insider
- Morgan Stanley Auto Analyst: I Am Skeptical Of Every Automaker Except Tesla (TSLA... | Business Insider