Holy Mitt Stocks Fall Hard
Stocks are falling hard today thanks to an Obama win and the fear of the Fiscal Cliff hits home hard. It's a big whatever and very sad considering this is how equities repay investors for finally selecting a President. Its beyond stupid.
The carnage is unreal, the major indexes are all down more than 2%. Billions in paper money is being washed away, thanks to fear. Speaking of fear, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) is up 6%. Neat. Let the dust settle as the HFT and other robots make spaghetti of our stocks. Mastery turns to 15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win as potential trades.
Hang in there America.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Tale Of Two Bubbles | ZeroHedge
- Prem Watsa's 9 Observations Why There Is A "Monstrous Real Estate Bubble In China Which Could Burst Anytime" | ZeroHedge
- Greeks Rallying Through the Back Door | iBankCoin.com
- Five Stocks to Add to Your Lunch Paella | iBankCoin.com
- S&P Retraces Half "Putin-Press-Conference" Gains | ZeroHedge
- Supply and Demand Report 9 Mar | ZeroHedge
- Ukraine May Have To Go Nuclear, Says Kiev Lawmaker | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Sbarro Files For Chapter 11 Bankruptcy | Business Insider
- The 11 Hottest Pre-IPO Enterprise Startups | Business Insider
- Life-Saving Medication Denied To A Dying 7-Year-Old Boy, And His Parents Are... | Business Insider
- SHAQ: I Spend $1,000 Per Week Buying Apps | Business Insider
- Three Notable Things Are Happening In Asian Trading Right Now | Business Insider
- The Top 30 Free Agents In The NFL | Business Insider
- This Startup Wants To Become The Google Of Drugs | Business Insider