Holy Mitt Stocks Fall Hard
Stocks are falling hard today thanks to an Obama win and the fear of the Fiscal Cliff hits home hard. It's a big whatever and very sad considering this is how equities repay investors for finally selecting a President. Its beyond stupid.
The carnage is unreal, the major indexes are all down more than 2%. Billions in paper money is being washed away, thanks to fear. Speaking of fear, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) is up 6%. Neat. Let the dust settle as the HFT and other robots make spaghetti of our stocks. Mastery turns to 15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win as potential trades.
Hang in there America.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Dick Cheney: Russian Interference An "Act Of War" | ZeroHedge
- What Obamacare’s Failure Means for America | Financial Sense
- NBC News Signs Former Obama Press Secretary To Provide "Unbiased" Political Commentary | ZeroHedge
- Is Bank Lending a Concern? | Financial Sense
- JPM: "Until Market Abandons Hope For A Tax Deal, There Will Be No Significant Weakness" | ZeroHedge
- A Big Tailwind for the Stock Market Has Now Dissipated | Financial Sense
- Elon Musk Is About To Turn Us All Into Spacefaring Cyborgs With Neuralink | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 'Shark Tank' star Barbara Corcoran... | Business Insider
- 12 cool things we noticed in the new 'Justice League' trailer | Business Insider
- 'Stop shaking your head again': Watch... | Business Insider
- Wall Street is getting one of its biggest calls of the year all... | Business Insider
- Hollywood rethinks distribution | Business Insider
- 4 maps that explain why North America will flourish... | Business Insider
- The world's top 13 fashion brands are worth $175 billion combined | Business Insider