Holy Mitt Stocks Fall Hard
Stocks are falling hard today thanks to an Obama win and the fear of the Fiscal Cliff hits home hard. It's a big whatever and very sad considering this is how equities repay investors for finally selecting a President. Its beyond stupid.
The carnage is unreal, the major indexes are all down more than 2%. Billions in paper money is being washed away, thanks to fear. Speaking of fear, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) is up 6%. Neat. Let the dust settle as the HFT and other robots make spaghetti of our stocks. Mastery turns to 15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win as potential trades.
Hang in there America.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Japan’s Yen Has Only Begun to Fall | Financial Sense
- NYSE Margin Debt: A 1.6% Decline From Last Month's Record High | Financial Sense
- Chinese Stocks Plummet Despite Government Threats To Shorts, Europe Lower, US Closed | ZeroHedge
- The Greek Bluff May Be Working: ECB Does Not "Haircut" ELA Collateral | ZeroHedge
- China Races To Rescue Stocks As Margin Mania Unwind Wreaks Havoc | ZeroHedge
- Deadlines, Deals, and Defaults | Financial Sense
- Have the Saudis Miscalculated the Impact of Lower Crude Prices on US Production? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Does Pandora stand a chance against Apple Music? (AAPL, P) | Business Insider
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- 21 Things 'Back To The Future 2' Got Wrong About 2015 | Business Insider
- UNEMPLOYMENT RATE DROPS TO 5.3% (DIA, SPX, SPY, QQQ, TLT, IWM) | Business Insider
- Donald Trump fires back at 2016 rival: You 'couldn’t be elected dog... | Business Insider
- Solar Impulse reaches two-thirds of way from Japan to... | Business Insider
- Wages whiff | Business Insider