Holy Mitt Stocks Fall Hard
Stocks are falling hard today thanks to an Obama win and the fear of the Fiscal Cliff hits home hard. It's a big whatever and very sad considering this is how equities repay investors for finally selecting a President. Its beyond stupid.
The carnage is unreal, the major indexes are all down more than 2%. Billions in paper money is being washed away, thanks to fear. Speaking of fear, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) is up 6%. Neat. Let the dust settle as the HFT and other robots make spaghetti of our stocks. Mastery turns to 15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win as potential trades.
Hang in there America.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- US Foreign Policy Explained (In 1 Cartoon) | ZeroHedge
- Haidt-Speak - Coddling, Cry-Bullies, & Ending The Micro-aggression Culture | ZeroHedge
- "The Redcoats Are Coming!" Britain Moves Closer To Launching Anti-ISIS Airstrikes In Syria | ZeroHedge
- Government Historians Admit Statue Of Liberty Was Originally A Muslim Woman | ZeroHedge
- They Sow The Cyclone - We Reap The Blowback | ZeroHedge
- Apple Stock is a 10 Year Short | ZeroHedge
- Russia Says Turkey's Attack On Jet Was "Planned Provocation" As Ankara Moves Tanks Near Syrian Border | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's what to do when your boss catches you looking... | Business Insider
- Spotlight on Coe and Russia at IAAF meeting | Business Insider
- An uncomfortable view on what really makes a CEO successful | Business Insider
- Rooney concerned as Vardy eyes record against... | Business Insider
- 'Rocky' effect put Philadelphia on world map | Business Insider
- Meat lovers rate fake and real chicken nuggets in a blind taste test | Business Insider
- This controversial founder’s supposed email to a VC sounds like... | Business Insider