Holy Mitt Stocks Fall Hard
Stocks are falling hard today thanks to an Obama win and the fear of the Fiscal Cliff hits home hard. It's a big whatever and very sad considering this is how equities repay investors for finally selecting a President. Its beyond stupid.
The carnage is unreal, the major indexes are all down more than 2%. Billions in paper money is being washed away, thanks to fear. Speaking of fear, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) is up 6%. Neat. Let the dust settle as the HFT and other robots make spaghetti of our stocks. Mastery turns to 15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win as potential trades.
Hang in there America.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The End Of Exuberance? | ZeroHedge
- Massive Volume "Panic Selling" Cuts Warren Buffett's Chinese Car Maker BYD In Half Overnight | ZeroHedge
- The Fed Is Sitting On a $191 TRILLION Time Bomb | ZeroHedge
- Janet Yellen's Last (Considerably Confused) FOMC Press Conference Of 2014 - Live Webcast | ZeroHedge
- White House Confirms Sony Hack Is "National Security" Matter, Merits "Approporiate Response" | ZeroHedge
- Putin Defiant, Lashes Out At West, Tells Russians Economy May Stay Weak For Two Years | ZeroHedge
- Trade Ideas For Friday | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Pentagon Once Considered False-Flag Attacks To Justify An Invasion Of... | Business Insider
- 10 Things You Need To Know Before European Markets Open | Business Insider
- Costco Versus Amazon: We Figured Out Who Has Cheaper Prices Online | Business Insider
- Saudi Arabia Can't Afford To Have Oil Prices This Low For Very Long (USO) | Business Insider
- 20 iPad Apps That Will Make Your Android Friends Jealous | Business Insider
- BREAKING: Police Say They Believe Witness Who... | Business Insider
- Furious Twitter Investor Demolishes CEO Dick Costolo: 'He Shouldn't Be... | Business Insider