Holy Mitt Stocks Fall Hard
Stocks are falling hard today thanks to an Obama win and the fear of the Fiscal Cliff hits home hard. It's a big whatever and very sad considering this is how equities repay investors for finally selecting a President. Its beyond stupid.
The carnage is unreal, the major indexes are all down more than 2%. Billions in paper money is being washed away, thanks to fear. Speaking of fear, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) is up 6%. Neat. Let the dust settle as the HFT and other robots make spaghetti of our stocks. Mastery turns to 15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win as potential trades.
Hang in there America.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Assange Lashes Out At America: "Rigged Primary, Rigged Media, Rigged Candidate" | ZeroHedge
- "The Game Is Up" - Why Exporters Are In Double Trouble | ZeroHedge
- Tax Foundation Analyzes Tax Plans: 10-Year GDP (Trump +6.9%, Hillary -2.6%), Wage Growth (Trump +5.4%, Hillary -2.1%) | Financial Sense
- Nigeria Slashes Oil Prices, Admits There Is A "Huge" Cargo Glut | ZeroHedge
- The Public Pension Time Bomb Is Starting to Explode | Financial Sense
- Who Said It? "I Am Very Troubled By Stories Of [A Rigged Election]... Entire Country Ought To Take It Seriously" | ZeroHedge
- Dear Mainstream Media... | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Debate moderators refuse to talk climate. Truth is, it easily applies to... | Business Insider
- I'm a financial planner and here are 6 unbelievably stupid things I see people do with money | Business Insider
- There's a secret one-handed keyboard in your iPhone, but you can't use it (... | Business Insider
- 21 signs your best employee is about to quit | Business Insider
- The EU's chief negotiator wants Brexit... | Business Insider
- 'I guess you didn’t send her invitation by... | Business Insider
- The cheapest place to travel every month of the year | Business Insider