Holy Mitt Stocks Fall Hard
Stocks are falling hard today thanks to an Obama win and the fear of the Fiscal Cliff hits home hard. It's a big whatever and very sad considering this is how equities repay investors for finally selecting a President. Its beyond stupid.
The carnage is unreal, the major indexes are all down more than 2%. Billions in paper money is being washed away, thanks to fear. Speaking of fear, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) is up 6%. Neat. Let the dust settle as the HFT and other robots make spaghetti of our stocks. Mastery turns to 15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win as potential trades.
Hang in there America.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Bottom in Oil and Energy Stocks Looks Suspicious | Financial Sense
- "Panic Must Be Stopped" Ukraine Central Bank Head Says, Boosts Capital Controls | ZeroHedge
- What the Latest Payroll Data Really Means for the Labor Market | Financial Sense
- WSJ Praises "Waiter, Bartender Recovery" While 74% Of Americans Believe They Will Work Until They Die | ZeroHedge
- Spot The Birth Of High-Frequency Trading | ZeroHedge
- Weekly Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
- Don’t Be Fooled By The Gold Price | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Louis Vuitton is now a 'brand for secretaries' in China | Business Insider
- The Tesla Model S has a secret James Bond mode —... | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- Iraq reopens Baghdad museum 12 years after looting | Business Insider
- US oil rig count plunges to lowest since June 2011 (BHI, USO, OIL) | Business Insider
- German MPs set to unblock Greek aid in parliament vote | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek