Holy Mitt Stocks Fall Hard
Stocks are falling hard today thanks to an Obama win and the fear of the Fiscal Cliff hits home hard. It's a big whatever and very sad considering this is how equities repay investors for finally selecting a President. Its beyond stupid.
The carnage is unreal, the major indexes are all down more than 2%. Billions in paper money is being washed away, thanks to fear. Speaking of fear, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) is up 6%. Neat. Let the dust settle as the HFT and other robots make spaghetti of our stocks. Mastery turns to 15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win as potential trades.
Hang in there America.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Compare And Contrast: Putin vs Draghi | ZeroHedge
- Caught On Tape: National Guard Troops Patrol California City, Conduct New Jersey "Homeland Response Drill" | ZeroHedge
- Well That Hasn't Happened Before - Exhibit 3 | ZeroHedge
- France Considers Forcing Google to Disclose Search Algorithm; Too Much Satisfaction! | Financial Sense
- Men Go Mad In Herds | ZeroHedge
- "Surviving Or Thriving" - What Canada's 40% Surge In Meat Prices Means For Ordinary People | ZeroHedge
- World Ponders Life After US Hegemony | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Mexico just captured the leader of one of the country's oldest drug... | Business Insider
- Warner Bros. releases the full official 'Batman V Superman' teaser trailer | Business Insider
- How China is upsetting the old global economic order | Business Insider
- Hamilton wins, Raikkonen steals second from Rosberg | Business Insider
- 11 super successful tech leaders who struggled when they first arrived to... | Business Insider
- There is a secret menu at Chipotle — here's what to order | Business Insider
- Neil deGrasse Tyson strives to live his life by these 3 rules | Business Insider