Holy Mitt Stocks Fall Hard
Stocks are falling hard today thanks to an Obama win and the fear of the Fiscal Cliff hits home hard. It's a big whatever and very sad considering this is how equities repay investors for finally selecting a President. Its beyond stupid.
The carnage is unreal, the major indexes are all down more than 2%. Billions in paper money is being washed away, thanks to fear. Speaking of fear, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) is up 6%. Neat. Let the dust settle as the HFT and other robots make spaghetti of our stocks. Mastery turns to 15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win as potential trades.
Hang in there America.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- After A "Run On The Pension Fund" Dallas Mayor Demands Halt Of Withdrawals | ZeroHedge
- Hillary Clinton Gains One Vote On First Day Of Wisconsin Recount | ZeroHedge
- In The Year Of Fake News, Finance Cannot Be Entertainment | ZeroHedge
- “Fake News” Has Been a Problem for Thousands of Years … Here’s How to Stop It | ZeroHedge
- Will Rand Paul Fight Fake News With a Filibuster? | ZeroHedge
- Deutsche Bank: De-Globalization Trend Not as Clear as It Seems | Financial Sense
- Gold Suffers Sharp Decline as Oil Jumps | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Meeting between Clinton and Trump campaign aides descends into war of... | Business Insider
- The 12 best lunch options to keep you productive all day long | Business Insider
- This AI can create 'videos of the future' | Business Insider
- Stephen Hawking was spot-on when he said 'we eat too much and... | Business Insider
- And now for a reality check on the future of TV (T) | Business Insider
- Here's every actress who's played Jackie Kennedy in movies and TV | Business Insider
- Here's what China's Xi Jinping told Henry Kissinger about... | Business Insider