Holy Mitt Stocks Fall Hard
Stocks are falling hard today thanks to an Obama win and the fear of the Fiscal Cliff hits home hard. It's a big whatever and very sad considering this is how equities repay investors for finally selecting a President. Its beyond stupid.
The carnage is unreal, the major indexes are all down more than 2%. Billions in paper money is being washed away, thanks to fear. Speaking of fear, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) is up 6%. Neat. Let the dust settle as the HFT and other robots make spaghetti of our stocks. Mastery turns to 15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win as potential trades.
Hang in there America.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Whatever We Decide Is A Disaster For Us" France Admits Putin Is Winning, Europe "Blinked" | ZeroHedge
- Q3: Not Amazing Nor Disappointing | Financial Sense
- The Idea Matrix – What Changed Everyone’s Life After “Choose Yourself” | Altucher Confidential
- "Why I Will Not Submit To Medical Martial Law" | ZeroHedge
- Van Hoisington And The Fed's Bubble: "Overtrading" And "Discredit" Always End In "Revulsion" | ZeroHedge
- Night Owl Open Forum | iBankCoin.com
- NYC Doctor Confirmed Positive For Ebola; Contact With Girlfriend (Quarantine) & 3 Others; "Unlikely" Contagious On Subway | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- MINI Has Finally Made The Car We've All Been Waiting For | Business Insider
- Albania to appeal UEFA punishment over Serbia fracas | Business Insider
- Texas nurse Nina Pham cured of Ebola | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- IS attack on Syrian border town Kobane stalls... | Business Insider
- E-Commerce Sales Could Top $100 Billion During The Holidays — Here’s... | Business Insider
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek