Holy Mitt Stocks Fall Hard
Stocks are falling hard today thanks to an Obama win and the fear of the Fiscal Cliff hits home hard. It's a big whatever and very sad considering this is how equities repay investors for finally selecting a President. Its beyond stupid.
The carnage is unreal, the major indexes are all down more than 2%. Billions in paper money is being washed away, thanks to fear. Speaking of fear, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) is up 6%. Neat. Let the dust settle as the HFT and other robots make spaghetti of our stocks. Mastery turns to 15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win as potential trades.
Hang in there America.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Jim Grant Is "Very Bullish On Gold" | ZeroHedge
- No Rate Hike Fears Here: Record Foreign Central Bank Bid In Stellar 5 Year Auction | ZeroHedge
- Here Are The "21 Charts That Keep The Bulls Up At Night" According To BofA | ZeroHedge
- WTI Slides After Biggest Inventory Build In 4 Months | ZeroHedge
- How to Leave the European Union | Financial Sense
- Crude Slammed After Inventory Builds Across Entire Oil/Product Complex | ZeroHedge
- A History Of Manufactured Regime Change And Civil Unrest: Is America Next? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Wearable technology and IoT wearable devices | Business Insider
- This new update in 'Pokémon GO' will change how you play the game | Business Insider
- Hillary Clinton's private emails reveal a time... | Business Insider
- 'Dow Theory' is sending a warning sign | Business Insider
- 6 burning questions we still need answered on 'Making a Murderer' season 2 | Business Insider
- A surprisingly simple breathing technique for teachers can help students do better... | Business Insider
- A wave of activist hedge funds are shaking up Japan | Business Insider