Holy Mitt Stocks Fall Hard
Stocks are falling hard today thanks to an Obama win and the fear of the Fiscal Cliff hits home hard. It's a big whatever and very sad considering this is how equities repay investors for finally selecting a President. Its beyond stupid.
The carnage is unreal, the major indexes are all down more than 2%. Billions in paper money is being washed away, thanks to fear. Speaking of fear, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) is up 6%. Neat. Let the dust settle as the HFT and other robots make spaghetti of our stocks. Mastery turns to 15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win as potential trades.
Hang in there America.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Transaction Fee Might Save Capital Markets... & Protect Us From Skynet! | Financial Sense
- Spot The Massive Depression, And The Tiny Recovery, In This Existing Home Sales Chart | ZeroHedge
- Unhappy Earth Day | ZeroHedge
- Number Of Middle Age Californians Living With Their Parents Soars | ZeroHedge
- UKRaiNiaN WTF! | ZeroHedge
- EU Confidence Hits 7-Year High (Just Don't Tell The Record Number Of Unemployed) | ZeroHedge
- Fly Sell: $SPLK | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 14 Reasons Why The Qatar World Cup Is Going To Be A Disaster | Business Insider
- A Horribly Embarrassing Image for Tim Cook and Apple | TheStreet.com
- 10 Things In Tech You Need To Know This Morning (NFLX, AAPL,... | Business Insider
- Here's What Happens To Your Brain On Caffeine | Business Insider
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- Here's The Political Attack Ad At The Center Of A Big Supreme Court Case... | Business Insider
- Bill Ackman And Valeant Pharma Are Reportedly Making A Bid On Botox-Maker Allergan | Business Insider