Holy Mitt Stocks Fall Hard
Stocks are falling hard today thanks to an Obama win and the fear of the Fiscal Cliff hits home hard. It's a big whatever and very sad considering this is how equities repay investors for finally selecting a President. Its beyond stupid.
The carnage is unreal, the major indexes are all down more than 2%. Billions in paper money is being washed away, thanks to fear. Speaking of fear, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) is up 6%. Neat. Let the dust settle as the HFT and other robots make spaghetti of our stocks. Mastery turns to 15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win as potential trades.
Hang in there America.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Charlie Munger On Trump As President: "Anyone Who Makes Money Running A Casino Isn't Morally Qualified" | ZeroHedge
- Last Pillar Standing Breaks - They're Taking Out The "Generals" | ZeroHedge
- Spend or Die! The Era of Negative Interest Rates | Financial Sense
- Federal Reserve to Test Negative Interest Rates | Financial Sense
- Panic-Buyers Spike Dow Over 200 Points At Open | ZeroHedge
- Gold to Beat Stocks? | Financial Sense
- Yellen Sinks Stocks, Craters Credit | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's how many non-religious people are in each US state | Business Insider
- Leaked documents show Amazon is making a big play to bypass UPS... | Business Insider
- Macy's is adopting a strategy from more than 100 years ago to save its... | Business Insider
- Olivia Munn spent six hours a day training for 'X-Men... | Business Insider
- Donald Trump just won New Hampshire — back in November, we tried to answer 3... | Business Insider
- Watch US-led airstrikes obliterate an ISIS oil and gas... | Business Insider
- Here's the Hillary Clinton campaign's memo spinning her New... | Business Insider