Holy Mitt Stocks Fall Hard
Stocks are falling hard today thanks to an Obama win and the fear of the Fiscal Cliff hits home hard. It's a big whatever and very sad considering this is how equities repay investors for finally selecting a President. Its beyond stupid.
The carnage is unreal, the major indexes are all down more than 2%. Billions in paper money is being washed away, thanks to fear. Speaking of fear, the iPath S&P 500 VIX Short Term Futures (VXX) is up 6%. Neat. Let the dust settle as the HFT and other robots make spaghetti of our stocks. Mastery turns to 15 Obama Stocks to Buy for a 2012 Win as potential trades.
Hang in there America.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Top Ranked Stocks | iBankCoin.com
- I Don't Know. Third Base! | Financial Sense
- The Government's Message For Heavily Indebted Students: Don't Pay Us Back | ZeroHedge
- ETSY Crashes Over 55% From Highs, Breaks Below IPO Price | ZeroHedge
- Markets Hit All Time High As Massive Spoofing Is Unleashed After FOMC Minutes | ZeroHedge
- The Gloves Come Off: Moody's Warns Of Greek "Deposit Freeze" As Schauble "Won't Rule Out Default" | ZeroHedge
- Is China Under The Skyscraper Curse? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 'Record gap' between rich and poor | Business Insider
- Britain is abandoning cash | Business Insider
- Taxpayers are paying more than... | Business Insider
- This January quote from Obama may have crushed the hopes economists... | Business Insider
- Most Americans have never tried the most popular beer in the world | Business Insider
- US TV pioneer David Letterman bows out | Business Insider
- Sweetgreen, the salad chain that's raised more than $40 million from... | Business Insider