Bullish Stocks for May 2015 (DIS, HON, KO, XOM)
Go with the old school stocks those being Honeywell (HON), Walt Disney Company (DIS), Exxon Mobil (XOM) and The Coca-Cola Company (KO) for May. With this line-up you can 'Go Away in May' with confidence.
This publication has gone to bat for Disney (DIS) multiple times this year. We recommended it late last year on the Marvel / Star Wars revenue explosion.
That is in full swing now that the Avengers Age of Ultron with the No. 2 openning position ever. The No. 1 best opening ever, that would be the first Avengers movie. Mastery believes the upcoming Star Wars Ep. 7 will surpass the Avengers and set a new world record in December.
Marvel Studios now boasts the top three opening weekends of all time domestically, thanks to the two Avengers entries and Iron Man 3, which debuted to $174.1 million in May 2013. Age of Ultron pushes Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows — Part 2 ($169.2 million) to No. 4.
Quick look at the stocks we are pitching today:
|Ticker||Price||52 Wk-High||52 Wk-Low||P/E||EPS||From 52wk High||From 52wk Low||Finviz TP||% from Finviz TP|
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Did Erdogan Just Hand Rutte The Dutch Election? | ZeroHedge
- Priebus, Price Blamed For Healthcare Failure: NYT | ZeroHedge
- Dow Opens Down Over 700 Points From Highs, Breaks Key Technical Support | ZeroHedge
- America's March To Default | ZeroHedge
- Car Rams Into Pedestrians In Islington Area Of London; One Male Arrested | ZeroHedge
- GOP Healthcare Bill Rebranding Begins | ZeroHedge
- Felix Zulauf: 2017 Could Be a "Game Changer" | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 6 simple tricks to make your coworkers like you | Business Insider
- The US dollar is tumbling | Business Insider
- How a tiny Spanish island became the setting for the deadliest plane crash ever | Business Insider
- Stocks are tumbling after the failure of 'Trumpcare... | Business Insider
- What you need to know on Wall Street right now | Business Insider
- Here's what will happen to your Sears warranty if the company... | Business Insider
- North Carolina's Luke Maye got a standing ovation in his 8 a.m... | Business Insider