Breaking Bad goes Breaking GIFs
The site you need to visit today is BreakingGIFs.com, its put together by the comedic genius of Paul Scheer. Get ready to see Walter, Jesse, Hank, and Gus like you've never seen them before.
Its a fan website like none other and BreakingGIFs.com wants to hear from you. Their RSS for you to keep up-to-date on their latest images is http://breakinggifs.com/rss. It will keep you at bay until the final season of 'Breaking Bad' starts up on AMC possibly in July this year.
'Breaking Bad' will air in two 8 episode blocks. They are filming the first 8 episodes, then taking a 4 month break. We get to see the first 8 episodes this summer. The final 8 episodes will probably be released in 2013. Let's hope Gus comes back in flashbacks or better yet a 'walker' on the 'Walking Dead'. We'll just have to wait and see. Until then... Behold!
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Of Bonds & Bankers: Impossible Things Are Commonplace | ZeroHedge
- U.S. Cities Series: Competitive Clusters Drive Sustainable Growth in Seattle | Financial Sense
- Norway's Giant Sovereign Wealth Fund Goes Full Tinfoil Fringe Blog | ZeroHedge
- HSBC Redirects "Young Entrepreneurs" To Porn Site | ZeroHedge
- U.S. Oil Glut: How High Can It Go? | ZeroHedge
- Nasdaq Suddenly Spikes Above March 2000 Closing Record High | ZeroHedge
- American Assault Death Exceptionalism | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Mixed experiences for Tour contenders at Fleche | Business Insider
- The new show all of Wall Street is talking about has another huge guest coming | Business Insider
- Wenger hopes for lucky 13 as Chelsea eye title | Business Insider
- Bitcoin regulation is coming to New York | Business Insider
- From Hebron, Palestinian scarf resists... Chinese... | Business Insider
- A breakdown of the $229 billion gun violence tab that... | Business Insider
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek