Breaking Bad goes Breaking GIFs
The site you need to visit today is BreakingGIFs.com, its put together by the comedic genius of Paul Scheer. Get ready to see Walter, Jesse, Hank, and Gus like you've never seen them before.
Its a fan website like none other and BreakingGIFs.com wants to hear from you. Their RSS for you to keep up-to-date on their latest images is http://breakinggifs.com/rss. It will keep you at bay until the final season of 'Breaking Bad' starts up on AMC possibly in July this year.
'Breaking Bad' will air in two 8 episode blocks. They are filming the first 8 episodes, then taking a 4 month break. We get to see the first 8 episodes this summer. The final 8 episodes will probably be released in 2013. Let's hope Gus comes back in flashbacks or better yet a 'walker' on the 'Walking Dead'. We'll just have to wait and see. Until then... Behold!
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Bueller, Bueller | Financial Sense
- The Intersection Of Church And State - In One Chart And 44 Bubbles | ZeroHedge
- "Pakistan Spring" Escalates; 3 Dead, Over 470 Injured As "Soft Coup" Hardens | ZeroHedge
- Leverage, Derivatives, And The Heresy Of Opposing The 'Status Quo Institutions' | ZeroHedge
- Small Cap Relative Strength | Financial Sense
- Out Of The Office | iBankCoin.com
- Gold Lock Down Despite Aggressive Plan To Ban Russia From SWIFT, Terrorism & War Risk; Palladium At Multi-Year High Over $900 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- We've Got A Busy 4-Day Week Ahead Of Us — Here's Your Complete Preview... | Business Insider
- San Francisco Is Losing An Iconic Part Of Its History, Replacing It With A Gigantic Piece Of Tech... | Business Insider
- 27 Maps That Explain America | Business Insider
- 10 TV Shows to Binge Watch Before the Fall Season | TheStreet.com
- Why Bank of America, Citi, JPMorgan, Wells Fargo Still Face Hurdles | TheStreet.com
- A Professional Medicine Hunter Reveals The 5 Plants To Boost Your Sex Life | Business Insider
- Abercrombie & Fitch's Sales Decline Is Hammering the Stock | TheStreet.com