Breaking Bad goes Breaking GIFs
The site you need to visit today is BreakingGIFs.com, its put together by the comedic genius of Paul Scheer. Get ready to see Walter, Jesse, Hank, and Gus like you've never seen them before.
Its a fan website like none other and BreakingGIFs.com wants to hear from you. Their RSS for you to keep up-to-date on their latest images is http://breakinggifs.com/rss. It will keep you at bay until the final season of 'Breaking Bad' starts up on AMC possibly in July this year.
'Breaking Bad' will air in two 8 episode blocks. They are filming the first 8 episodes, then taking a 4 month break. We get to see the first 8 episodes this summer. The final 8 episodes will probably be released in 2013. Let's hope Gus comes back in flashbacks or better yet a 'walker' on the 'Walking Dead'. We'll just have to wait and see. Until then... Behold!
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- China Expands Defense Budget Over 12% To $132 Billion | ZeroHedge
- Phil Davis on the Money Talk Show | ZeroHedge
- These Stocks Taste Great Whether or Not They’re Wrapped in Bacon | iBankCoin.com
- Market Does What It Wants to Do | Financial Sense
- Out of My Element, Donny | iBankCoin.com
- STTG Market Recap March 6, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- China’s Credit Markets Under Pressure | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Witnesses: Russians Take Over Ukrainian Military Post | Business Insider
- The 20 Most Powerful Harvard Graduates | Business Insider
- Boeing Says It Will Inspect 40 Undelivered Dreamliners For Cracks | Business Insider
- The Crisis In Ukraine Echoes What Happened In Japan Back In WWII | Business Insider
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek
- Why You Should Never Let Your Employees Know You’re Stressed | Business Insider
- Global Warming: Who Pressed The Pause Button? | Business Insider