Breaking Bad goes Breaking GIFs
The site you need to visit today is BreakingGIFs.com, its put together by the comedic genius of Paul Scheer. Get ready to see Walter, Jesse, Hank, and Gus like you've never seen them before.
Its a fan website like none other and BreakingGIFs.com wants to hear from you. Their RSS for you to keep up-to-date on their latest images is http://breakinggifs.com/rss. It will keep you at bay until the final season of 'Breaking Bad' starts up on AMC possibly in July this year.
'Breaking Bad' will air in two 8 episode blocks. They are filming the first 8 episodes, then taking a 4 month break. We get to see the first 8 episodes this summer. The final 8 episodes will probably be released in 2013. Let's hope Gus comes back in flashbacks or better yet a 'walker' on the 'Walking Dead'. We'll just have to wait and see. Until then... Behold!
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- After Six Years In Office, Has Obama Seen "The Great Light"? | ZeroHedge
- Oil Price Collapse: Supply or Demand? | Financial Sense
- ECB Warns UK: Excluding Russia From SWIFT "Could Undermine Confidence In The Whole System" | ZeroHedge
- From One Non-Profit To Another - Jay Carney Moves To Amazon | ZeroHedge
- The Pathetic 'Talk Therapy' Of Janet Yellen | ZeroHedge
- Yellen’s Patience Is Market’s Gain | Financial Sense
- EU Warns of Debt Dangers Facing Ireland and Euro Zone – “Emperor Has No Clothes” | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Libya could be next Syria, foreign minister warns | Business Insider
- Google has taken a massive U-turn over banning porn on Blogger (GOOG) | Business Insider
- Qatar loses key pre-World Cup tournament because of oppressive summer heat | Business Insider
- Notable 52-Week Highs and... | StreetInsider.com
- Ford could launch its own 'Uber-like' app in London | Business Insider
- This dress looks white and gold to me, but Google says it's... | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot... | StreetInsider.com