Breaking Bad goes Breaking GIFs
The site you need to visit today is BreakingGIFs.com, its put together by the comedic genius of Paul Scheer. Get ready to see Walter, Jesse, Hank, and Gus like you've never seen them before.
Its a fan website like none other and BreakingGIFs.com wants to hear from you. Their RSS for you to keep up-to-date on their latest images is http://breakinggifs.com/rss. It will keep you at bay until the final season of 'Breaking Bad' starts up on AMC possibly in July this year.
'Breaking Bad' will air in two 8 episode blocks. They are filming the first 8 episodes, then taking a 4 month break. We get to see the first 8 episodes this summer. The final 8 episodes will probably be released in 2013. Let's hope Gus comes back in flashbacks or better yet a 'walker' on the 'Walking Dead'. We'll just have to wait and see. Until then... Behold!
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Chinese State Paper Warns "War Will Be Inevitable" Unless U.S. Stops Meddling In Territorial Dispute | ZeroHedge
- Need To Manipulate Markets? Just Email The Bank Of England At email@example.com | ZeroHedge
- FaKe FIFA WoRLD CuP MoMeNT... | ZeroHedge
- Asia Scholar Lays Out "Three Ways China And The US Could Go To War" | ZeroHedge
- WTI Crude Prices Are Plunging (Again) | ZeroHedge
- Obama Loses Immigration Battle As States Block Executive Order | ZeroHedge
- Obama "Remembers" Ramadi | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Brittany granite on the rebound from rocky patch | Business Insider
- German consumer confidence hits 13.5-year high | Business Insider
- Kids game Moshi Monsters could be coming to the Apple... | Business Insider
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek
- LeBron James is the most powerful player in the NBA — here's how he always... | Business Insider
- Buzzfeed hires a dozen reporters in Silicon Valley, including... | Business Insider
- How to make texting on your iPhone as private as possible | Business Insider