Breaking Bad goes Breaking GIFs
The site you need to visit today is BreakingGIFs.com, its put together by the comedic genius of Paul Scheer. Get ready to see Walter, Jesse, Hank, and Gus like you've never seen them before.
Its a fan website like none other and BreakingGIFs.com wants to hear from you. Their RSS for you to keep up-to-date on their latest images is http://breakinggifs.com/rss. It will keep you at bay until the final season of 'Breaking Bad' starts up on AMC possibly in July this year.
'Breaking Bad' will air in two 8 episode blocks. They are filming the first 8 episodes, then taking a 4 month break. We get to see the first 8 episodes this summer. The final 8 episodes will probably be released in 2013. Let's hope Gus comes back in flashbacks or better yet a 'walker' on the 'Walking Dead'. We'll just have to wait and see. Until then... Behold!
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Man Eats Twelve Gold Bars To Avoid Taxes ! Tell Nouriel | ZeroHedge
- Conference Board Leading Economic Index Increased in March | Financial Sense
- Nasdaq Winning Streak Snaps As Yield Curve Hits Fresh 5-Year Lows | ZeroHedge
- Biggest Credit Bubble in History Runs Out Of Time | ZeroHedge
- Ackman Promised Former Herbalife Employer $3.6 Million To Become Whistleblower | ZeroHedge
- Define Austerity: Spanish, Italian And Greek Debt/GDP Rise To Record Highs | ZeroHedge
- China Manufacturing Output and New Orders Contract Once Again | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Nevada Rancher Cliven Bundy Doubles Down On Racist Comments In... | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- Tim Cook Had A Really Interesting Answer For Why iPad Sales Appear To Be Stalling | Business Insider
- Here's A Quick Guide To What Traders Are Chatting About Right Now | Business Insider
- Should You Buy Or Lease A Car? | Business Insider
- Land Rover Is Making A Diesel Hybrid Range Rover For China | Business Insider
- 'The Only Thing I Know About Apple TV Is There Are Some Amazing Engineers Working On Apple... | Business Insider