Breaking Bad goes Breaking GIFs
The site you need to visit today is BreakingGIFs.com, its put together by the comedic genius of Paul Scheer. Get ready to see Walter, Jesse, Hank, and Gus like you've never seen them before.
Its a fan website like none other and BreakingGIFs.com wants to hear from you. Their RSS for you to keep up-to-date on their latest images is http://breakinggifs.com/rss. It will keep you at bay until the final season of 'Breaking Bad' starts up on AMC possibly in July this year.
'Breaking Bad' will air in two 8 episode blocks. They are filming the first 8 episodes, then taking a 4 month break. We get to see the first 8 episodes this summer. The final 8 episodes will probably be released in 2013. Let's hope Gus comes back in flashbacks or better yet a 'walker' on the 'Walking Dead'. We'll just have to wait and see. Until then... Behold!
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Algos Vigorously Defend Crucial S&P 500 Support, Dow Hits 6-Month Lows | ZeroHedge
- China Carnage Continues; Investors "Lost & Concerned" Despite PBOC Reassurance | ZeroHedge
- Introducing "Trickle-Out Oligarch Economics" - How Over $21 Trillion In Wealth Fled Offshore | ZeroHedge
- There Is No Exit: Why China's Plunge Protection Is Here To Stay | ZeroHedge
- Uber Thrives: Why? | Financial Sense
- The Irony Of Market Manipulation | ZeroHedge
- Busiest Day of Q2 Earnings Season | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- How the US military spends its billions | Business Insider
- British lord resigns after 'taking drugs with... | Business Insider
- The amount of TV kids are watching has collapsed (DIS, CMCSA, TWC, TWX, DISCA, VZ,... | Business Insider
- One of digital currency's most innovative technologies... | Business Insider
- The Navy is looking into reports that people at Guantanamo... | Business Insider
- Here's the best look yet at the giant new Galaxy phone Samsung is said to be... | Business Insider