Breaking Bad goes Breaking GIFs
The site you need to visit today is BreakingGIFs.com, its put together by the comedic genius of Paul Scheer. Get ready to see Walter, Jesse, Hank, and Gus like you've never seen them before.
Its a fan website like none other and BreakingGIFs.com wants to hear from you. Their RSS for you to keep up-to-date on their latest images is http://breakinggifs.com/rss. It will keep you at bay until the final season of 'Breaking Bad' starts up on AMC possibly in July this year.
'Breaking Bad' will air in two 8 episode blocks. They are filming the first 8 episodes, then taking a 4 month break. We get to see the first 8 episodes this summer. The final 8 episodes will probably be released in 2013. Let's hope Gus comes back in flashbacks or better yet a 'walker' on the 'Walking Dead'. We'll just have to wait and see. Until then... Behold!
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- RATES ARE GOING TO 0%, YAH | iBankCoin.com
- Silver & Small Caps Slump As Bonds & Dollar Jump | ZeroHedge
- Alibaba Prices At $68: Here's What Happens Next | ZeroHedge
- Waiting for a Lift | iBankCoin.com
- 47% of Chinese Billionaires Want to Leave China Within 5 Years | Financial Sense
- Companies' Stock Buybacks at Biggest Pace Since 2007 | Financial Sense
- Night Owl Open Forum | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How Dying Retailers Like Sears Are Trying to Stay Alive | TheStreet.com
- Amazon founder strikes deal to build US rocket engines | Business Insider
- A Week Before It Was Supposed To Shut Down Forever, Twitpic Has Mysteriously Been... | Business Insider
- HANGOVER: These Are The Scenes Of Drunken Disappointment... | Business Insider
- 10 Things In Tech You Need To Know Today (AAPL, TWTR, AMZN, GOOG... | Business Insider
- 10 Things You Need To Know Before The Opening Bell (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ) | Business Insider
- Mark Zuckerberg To High School Students: Understanding Technology Is Critical If You... | Business Insider