Breaking Bad goes Breaking GIFs
The site you need to visit today is BreakingGIFs.com, its put together by the comedic genius of Paul Scheer. Get ready to see Walter, Jesse, Hank, and Gus like you've never seen them before.
Its a fan website like none other and BreakingGIFs.com wants to hear from you. Their RSS for you to keep up-to-date on their latest images is http://breakinggifs.com/rss. It will keep you at bay until the final season of 'Breaking Bad' starts up on AMC possibly in July this year.
'Breaking Bad' will air in two 8 episode blocks. They are filming the first 8 episodes, then taking a 4 month break. We get to see the first 8 episodes this summer. The final 8 episodes will probably be released in 2013. Let's hope Gus comes back in flashbacks or better yet a 'walker' on the 'Walking Dead'. We'll just have to wait and see. Until then... Behold!
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- August 2016 Vice Index: Is Vice Spending Slowing? | Financial Sense
- Demographic HomeMageddon Underway... Will Last Until At Least 2035 | ZeroHedge
- TIME Argues "Trolling" Demands Formal Policing Of The Internet | ZeroHedge
- Home Prices Are Soaring In America's 2nd Most Dangerous City | ZeroHedge
- Robo-Testifying In a Nutshell: The Triumph of Expediency Over Due Process in Foreclosure Cases | ZeroHedge
- Hillary Calls Epipen Price Increase "Outrageous", As Earnest Calls Mylan Greedy | ZeroHedge
- Soros Emerges As Mastermind Behind Plan To "Enlarge Electorate By At Least 10 Million Voters" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Data on India's new submarines were hacked, and it... | Business Insider
- 'Never Trump' presidential candidate: Sources have told me Trump 'hides in his... | Business Insider
- Hillary Clinton blasts 'outrageous' explosion in EpiPen pricing, and drugmakers... | Business Insider
- Alternative lender LendUp gets funding for credit cards | Business Insider
- Everything you need to know about grooming in your 30s | Business Insider
- Russian hackers are thought to have targeted New York Times reporters | Business Insider
- Hillary Clinton's private emails reveal a time... | Business Insider