Breaking Bad goes Breaking GIFs
The site you need to visit today is BreakingGIFs.com, its put together by the comedic genius of Paul Scheer. Get ready to see Walter, Jesse, Hank, and Gus like you've never seen them before.
Its a fan website like none other and BreakingGIFs.com wants to hear from you. Their RSS for you to keep up-to-date on their latest images is http://breakinggifs.com/rss. It will keep you at bay until the final season of 'Breaking Bad' starts up on AMC possibly in July this year.
'Breaking Bad' will air in two 8 episode blocks. They are filming the first 8 episodes, then taking a 4 month break. We get to see the first 8 episodes this summer. The final 8 episodes will probably be released in 2013. Let's hope Gus comes back in flashbacks or better yet a 'walker' on the 'Walking Dead'. We'll just have to wait and see. Until then... Behold!
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- When Headline Scanning Algos Get Crushed By A Wrong Bloomberg Headline | ZeroHedge
- Today’s Mindless Rally: Its Jackson Hole, Stupid! | ZeroHedge
- Le Fly Has a Message For All of His Readers | iBankCoin.com
- Occupation Forces | ZeroHedge
- U.S. Financials/Consumer Staples: Stick With It | Financial Sense
- Gunmen Attack Saudi Prince In Paris, Steal "Sensitive Documents" | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap August 18, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Meet The Newest Game That Will Take Over Your Life | Business Insider
- New Clippers Owner Steve Ballmer Goes Bonkers In Epic Introduction Speech | Business Insider
- The Most Badass Athlete You've Never Heard Of Is Retiring — And Getting This $... | Business Insider
- 10 Of The Most Ridiculous TED Talks | Business Insider
- Bizarre Photos Of People Running With The Bulls — In The United States | Business Insider
- New Danish Grocery Store Offers Free Food For The Price Of A Review | Business Insider
- APPLE $100 (AAPL) | Business Insider