Breaking Bad goes Breaking GIFs
The site you need to visit today is BreakingGIFs.com, its put together by the comedic genius of Paul Scheer. Get ready to see Walter, Jesse, Hank, and Gus like you've never seen them before.
Its a fan website like none other and BreakingGIFs.com wants to hear from you. Their RSS for you to keep up-to-date on their latest images is http://breakinggifs.com/rss. It will keep you at bay until the final season of 'Breaking Bad' starts up on AMC possibly in July this year.
'Breaking Bad' will air in two 8 episode blocks. They are filming the first 8 episodes, then taking a 4 month break. We get to see the first 8 episodes this summer. The final 8 episodes will probably be released in 2013. Let's hope Gus comes back in flashbacks or better yet a 'walker' on the 'Walking Dead'. We'll just have to wait and see. Until then... Behold!
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- First US Soldier In Iraq Killed By Islamic State During "Enemy Fire" | ZeroHedge
- Every Time This Has Happened, A Recession Followed | ZeroHedge
- Two Charts Showing How Dazed And Confused Hedge Fund Traders Currently Are | ZeroHedge
- Apple Runs Afoul of China’s Changing Internet | Financial Sense
- "Debt Is The Cause, Not The Cure"- Why $19 Trillion In Debt 'Is' A Problem | ZeroHedge
- Money Is Energy: George Mobus Discusses Biophysical Economics and Alternative Theories of Value | Financial Sense
- Sell in May and Buy Back Higher in November | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Target is testing robot employees in store (TGT, LOW) | Business Insider
- A man in France is going to prison for 4 years for making... | Business Insider
- Samsung's Otto prototype personal... | Business Insider
- Here's why bosses should 'coach' millennials instead of managing them,... | Business Insider
- The New Front In... | Business Insider
- Tech companies and automakers ask... | Business Insider
- The Apple Watch is winning in the battle of fitness trackers | Business Insider