Breaking Bad goes Breaking GIFs
The site you need to visit today is BreakingGIFs.com, its put together by the comedic genius of Paul Scheer. Get ready to see Walter, Jesse, Hank, and Gus like you've never seen them before.
Its a fan website like none other and BreakingGIFs.com wants to hear from you. Their RSS for you to keep up-to-date on their latest images is http://breakinggifs.com/rss. It will keep you at bay until the final season of 'Breaking Bad' starts up on AMC possibly in July this year.
'Breaking Bad' will air in two 8 episode blocks. They are filming the first 8 episodes, then taking a 4 month break. We get to see the first 8 episodes this summer. The final 8 episodes will probably be released in 2013. Let's hope Gus comes back in flashbacks or better yet a 'walker' on the 'Walking Dead'. We'll just have to wait and see. Until then... Behold!
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Behold, The Dow Jones Non-Industrial Average | ZeroHedge
- US Tax Reform in Jeopardy and the State of Strong Dollar Policy | Financial Sense
- What First Amendment? Arizona Wants Power To Seize The Assets Of Protesters | ZeroHedge
- Charts Of The Week: 10 Reasons To Be Cautious In This Market | ZeroHedge
- EIA Reports Minor Build in Crude Inventories, Draw in Gasoline Stocks | Financial Sense
- Man In Hiding After Confessing To Illegal Fundraising For The Clintons: "Fears Untimely Death" | ZeroHedge
- Maine Drops 9,000 From Food Stamps After Refusal To Comply With Work Requirements | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A hedge fund millionaire took a stand for his anti-Trump beliefs, and he could... | Business Insider
- An Indonesian man collapsed while being publicly caned... | Business Insider
- Baltimore Ravens' Matt Elam arrested on multiple... | Business Insider
- Here's how the F-35 stacks up to Russia and China'... | Business Insider
- The fight for the future of the Democratic Party is about to reach a critical point | Business Insider
- The man who broke records by winning 74 games and $2.5 million on '... | Business Insider
- Malaysia declares... | Business Insider