Breaking Bad goes Breaking GIFs
The site you need to visit today is BreakingGIFs.com, its put together by the comedic genius of Paul Scheer. Get ready to see Walter, Jesse, Hank, and Gus like you've never seen them before.
Its a fan website like none other and BreakingGIFs.com wants to hear from you. Their RSS for you to keep up-to-date on their latest images is http://breakinggifs.com/rss. It will keep you at bay until the final season of 'Breaking Bad' starts up on AMC possibly in July this year.
'Breaking Bad' will air in two 8 episode blocks. They are filming the first 8 episodes, then taking a 4 month break. We get to see the first 8 episodes this summer. The final 8 episodes will probably be released in 2013. Let's hope Gus comes back in flashbacks or better yet a 'walker' on the 'Walking Dead'. We'll just have to wait and see. Until then... Behold!
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Chart Of The Day: US Labor Force Declines By 25,000 In Past Year Despite 2.4 Million Rise In Employable Americans | ZeroHedge
- Shell’s Prelude, the World’s Largest Ever Floating Vessel, Hits the Sea | Financial Sense
- Enormous Discrepancy Between Jobs and Employment Continues | Financial Sense
- BP Pushing the Limits of Technology to Develop Ultra-Deep Fields | Financial Sense
- Highest Radiation Level Ever, Lethal In 20 Minutes, Recorded Outside Fukushima Reactor | ZeroHedge
- Guest Post: Does the FDA Think You’re Stupid? | ZeroHedge
- Everything You Wanted To Know About Equity Market Valuations (And Didn't Know To Ask) | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- GARTMAN: I Fear For South Africa Now That Mandela Has Died | Business Insider
- Couchsurfing’s Sex Secret: It’s The Greatest Hook-Up App Ever Devised | Business Insider
- The Navy Created These Incredible 'Then Vs. Now' Photos Comparing Pearl Harbor... | Business Insider
- Why America Gives Inmates Elaborate Meals Right Before Killing Them | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- John Paulson's Advantage Fund Is Up More Than 29% This Year | Business Insider
- What's Causing ReneSola (SOL) to Tumble? | TheStreet.com