Breaking Bad goes Breaking GIFs
The site you need to visit today is BreakingGIFs.com, its put together by the comedic genius of Paul Scheer. Get ready to see Walter, Jesse, Hank, and Gus like you've never seen them before.
Its a fan website like none other and BreakingGIFs.com wants to hear from you. Their RSS for you to keep up-to-date on their latest images is http://breakinggifs.com/rss. It will keep you at bay until the final season of 'Breaking Bad' starts up on AMC possibly in July this year.
'Breaking Bad' will air in two 8 episode blocks. They are filming the first 8 episodes, then taking a 4 month break. We get to see the first 8 episodes this summer. The final 8 episodes will probably be released in 2013. Let's hope Gus comes back in flashbacks or better yet a 'walker' on the 'Walking Dead'. We'll just have to wait and see. Until then... Behold!
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- S&P Gives Up AAPL-Bounce Gains, Dow Negative Post-QE3 | ZeroHedge
- Economic Cycles: Is the Expansion Over? | Financial Sense
- As Seen On The Streets Of Manhattan Today | ZeroHedge
- Deutsche Bank: "If The Fed Stick To Their Script Then The Market Could Be In For A Small Shock" | ZeroHedge
- Pending Home Sales See 2nd Biggest MoM Plunge Since May 2010 | ZeroHedge
- The History Of Global Crises Through The Eyes Of The US Dollar | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap Jan 28, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Most Expensive Homes For Sale In 25 Different Countries Around The World | Business Insider
- What A Surreal Day For Brazil | Business Insider
- Greece's New Government Is... | Business Insider
- One Of The World's Best Bond Managers Has Lost $3 Billion... | Business Insider
- Mitt Romney Is About To Launch An Attack Against Hillary Clinton | Business Insider
- You'll Be Able To Buy The Apple Watch In April (AAPL) | Business Insider
- This Website Will Turn Your Tweets Into Poetry | Business Insider