Breaking Bad goes Breaking GIFs
The site you need to visit today is BreakingGIFs.com, its put together by the comedic genius of Paul Scheer. Get ready to see Walter, Jesse, Hank, and Gus like you've never seen them before.
Its a fan website like none other and BreakingGIFs.com wants to hear from you. Their RSS for you to keep up-to-date on their latest images is http://breakinggifs.com/rss. It will keep you at bay until the final season of 'Breaking Bad' starts up on AMC possibly in July this year.
'Breaking Bad' will air in two 8 episode blocks. They are filming the first 8 episodes, then taking a 4 month break. We get to see the first 8 episodes this summer. The final 8 episodes will probably be released in 2013. Let's hope Gus comes back in flashbacks or better yet a 'walker' on the 'Walking Dead'. We'll just have to wait and see. Until then... Behold!
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Biderman Blasts "Either Obama Is Ignorant, Or He Is Hiding The Truth" | ZeroHedge
- As Fed Pauses Printing, Total World Debt Tops $100 Trillion | ZeroHedge
- US Dollar Tumbles Ahead Of FOMC | ZeroHedge
- Despite "Healthy" Stress Test, Deutsche Bank Replaces CFO With Goldman Sachs Partner | ZeroHedge
- THE RAILS WILL GET THEIR REVENGE | iBankCoin.com
- Daily Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
- THe ReTuRN OF ALaN GReeDSPaM... | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- 3 Deeply Undervalued Stocks Poised for a Big-Time Rally | TheStreet.com
- The 11 Hottest Video Games You Can Buy Right Now | Business Insider
- Mitt Romney Delivers An Epic Rant About Obama... | Business Insider
- A Sex Toy Company Is Marketing A Product 'Exclusively For Bankers' | Business Insider
- The Fed Is Taking Away The Punch Bowl — Here's What Usually Happens To Stocks When... | Business Insider
- What Some Of Google's Most Elite, Entrepreneurial Employees Are Doing Now (GOOG... | Business Insider