Breaking Bad goes Breaking GIFs
The site you need to visit today is BreakingGIFs.com, its put together by the comedic genius of Paul Scheer. Get ready to see Walter, Jesse, Hank, and Gus like you've never seen them before.
Its a fan website like none other and BreakingGIFs.com wants to hear from you. Their RSS for you to keep up-to-date on their latest images is http://breakinggifs.com/rss. It will keep you at bay until the final season of 'Breaking Bad' starts up on AMC possibly in July this year.
'Breaking Bad' will air in two 8 episode blocks. They are filming the first 8 episodes, then taking a 4 month break. We get to see the first 8 episodes this summer. The final 8 episodes will probably be released in 2013. Let's hope Gus comes back in flashbacks or better yet a 'walker' on the 'Walking Dead'. We'll just have to wait and see. Until then... Behold!
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- NIRP DERP: A Chart Of What Europe Economy Really Looks Like | ZeroHedge
- Portuguese Regulator Bans Short-Selling After Banco Espirito Santo Unveils Massive $5 Billion Loss | ZeroHedge
- Peter Schiff And Doug Casey On The "Real" State Of The Economy | ZeroHedge
- Foreign Secretary Warns Russian Sanctions "Will Hit UK Economy" | ZeroHedge
- Obama Sued: House Authorizes Lawsuit Against President With 225-201 Vote | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Give Up Post-FOMC Gains, Dollar Drops, Gold Flat | ZeroHedge
- Argentine Bonds Soar To Record Highs As Hope Rules (For Now) | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Orlando Bloom Tried To Punch Justin Bieber Last Night During A Crazy Feud... | Business Insider
- Russian Stocks Are Laughing Off The Latest Sanctions (RSX, SPX) | Business Insider
- 'SPEAKER CRUZ IS IN THE HOUSE' — Republicans... | Business Insider
- Notable Mergers and... | StreetInsider.com
- 10 Things In Tech You Need To Know This Morning (AAPL, GOOG,... | Business Insider
- Poker Player Gets Knocked Out Of A $1-Million Tournament With An Unreal Bad Beat | Business Insider
- ALAN GREENSPAN: 'We Are Running Out Of Buffer In The Economy... | Business Insider