Breaking Bad goes Breaking GIFs
The site you need to visit today is BreakingGIFs.com, its put together by the comedic genius of Paul Scheer. Get ready to see Walter, Jesse, Hank, and Gus like you've never seen them before.
Its a fan website like none other and BreakingGIFs.com wants to hear from you. Their RSS for you to keep up-to-date on their latest images is http://breakinggifs.com/rss. It will keep you at bay until the final season of 'Breaking Bad' starts up on AMC possibly in July this year.
'Breaking Bad' will air in two 8 episode blocks. They are filming the first 8 episodes, then taking a 4 month break. We get to see the first 8 episodes this summer. The final 8 episodes will probably be released in 2013. Let's hope Gus comes back in flashbacks or better yet a 'walker' on the 'Walking Dead'. We'll just have to wait and see. Until then... Behold!
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Summer Morning Snapshot | iBankCoin.com
- Where Facebook's Second Quarter User Growth And Revenue Generation Was In Charts | ZeroHedge
- No Data, Mo War, No Worries: S&P Hits New Record High | ZeroHedge
- A Long-Term Look at Inflation | Financial Sense
- With 1 Week Left Until Argentina's 'D'efault-Day, Judge Blasts "Judgments Are Judgments" | ZeroHedge
- Flattening Out | iBankCoin.com
- The Baltic Dry Index Collapses To 18-Month Lows; Worst July Since 1986 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This Cutting-Edge Driving Simulator Helps Prevent Car Crashes Before They... | Business Insider
- Here's How Richard Branson Celebrated His Birthday On Necker Island | Business Insider
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- The One Thing You Need To Know Before Choosing A Business School | Business Insider
- How A 61-Year-Old Granddad Got Life In Prison For Selling Pot A... | Business Insider
- Blackberry Faces Burnout on Apple-IBM Partnership: Chart of the Day | TheStreet.com
- The FAA Just Extended Ban On American Air Carriers For Israel's Major International Airport... | Business Insider