Bitcoin Shop Ruins Investors
Last time we checked in on Bitcoin Shop (OTCMKTS:BTCS) it was over $4 and getting hyped on CNBC.
Fast forward and three months later it's nothing but a pump and dump. BTCS is trading at 13 cents. If you buy and sell stocks then you have no business buying shit like this. We screamed at our readers then not to buy then and when it first went public (relive those posts for proof).
I'd rather invest in Crocs (CROX) glady then buy Bitcoin Shop. However rather then invest in CROX you could just buy Google (GOOG) and never look back. They are about to roll out their driver-less car. DO NOT, I repeat to not throw you money at a penny stock like BTCS. A few months ago they only had $6K in cash. Now it appears they have zero.
Since that time here is what is new about Bitcoin Shop:
They have generated only $11K in revenue. That's it. Not to mention BTCS recorded an $1.4 million net loss last quarter.
Bottom line: DO NOT BUY BTCS. The end
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- December Rate Hike Considerations | Financial Sense
- Case-Shiller Home Prices Rise To 2006 Record Highs | ZeroHedge
- ObamaCare Architect Admits "The Law Is Working As Designed" As Premiums Spike | ZeroHedge
- The Public Pension Time Bomb Is Starting to Explode | Financial Sense
- Austria Sells €2 Billion In 70 Year Bonds, Pushes Global Duration Risk To Record High | ZeroHedge
- Did "The Russians" Hack The DMV Too? Statewide California Systems Down Due To "Major Computer Outage" | ZeroHedge
- Twitter Planning To Fire Another 8% Of Workforce, "Losing Talent" Fast | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here’s why India’s population is the envy of economies everywhere | Business Insider
- An Iranian-American being held in Iran has reportedly been sentenced to 18 years in... | Business Insider
- Hilton slashes its forecast for a key revenue metric (HLT) | Business Insider
- The most prolific startup investors read these books | Business Insider
- Bernie Sanders: The Democratic primary gave me 'leverage I intend to use' to pressure... | Business Insider
- The one thing you should never say in a salary negotiation | Business Insider
- Samantha Bee slams Donald Trump's pro-life comments: He's 'confused abortions with bear... | Business Insider