Bitcoin Shop Ruins Investors
Last time we checked in on Bitcoin Shop (OTCMKTS:BTCS) it was over $4 and getting hyped on CNBC.
Fast forward and three months later it's nothing but a pump and dump. BTCS is trading at 13 cents. If you buy and sell stocks then you have no business buying shit like this. We screamed at our readers then not to buy then and when it first went public (relive those posts for proof).
I'd rather invest in Crocs (CROX) glady then buy Bitcoin Shop. However rather then invest in CROX you could just buy Google (GOOG) and never look back. They are about to roll out their driver-less car. DO NOT, I repeat to not throw you money at a penny stock like BTCS. A few months ago they only had $6K in cash. Now it appears they have zero.
Since that time here is what is new about Bitcoin Shop:
They have generated only $11K in revenue. That's it. Not to mention BTCS recorded an $1.4 million net loss last quarter.
Bottom line: DO NOT BUY BTCS. The end
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Did Turkish President Erdogan Just Use A False Flag To Justify Invading Syria? | ZeroHedge
- Echo Boomers Will Fire Up Housing Market | Financial Sense
- China's "Answer To LendingClub" Plunges Most On Record After Regulator Imposes Peer-To-Peer Caps | ZeroHedge
- Best Reaction Yet: "Yellen Speech A Whole Lot Of Nothing" | ZeroHedge
- CNN Yesterday: Hillary Health Concerns 'Sexist'; CNN Today: Questions Trump's Health | ZeroHedge
- Buybacks Tank - Will Stocks Follow? | Financial Sense
- Restaurants In D.C. Slash Jobs After Minimum Wage Hike | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- High rents are driving millennials to buy their own homes | Business Insider
- Jimmy Kimmel fires back at accusations that he fixed a pickle jar for Hillary... | Business Insider
- Here's how America's 100-year-old National Park Service keeps things... | Business Insider
- A new study should have Coke and Pepsi terrified | Business Insider
- The CEO of EpiPen maker Mylan once claimed she had an MBA... | Business Insider
- 8 strategies that will make you more... | Business Insider
- Experts find evidence that excess body fat increases the risk of... | Business Insider