Bitcoin Shop Ruins Investors
Last time we checked in on Bitcoin Shop (OTCMKTS:BTCS) it was over $4 and getting hyped on CNBC.
Fast forward and three months later it's nothing but a pump and dump. BTCS is trading at 13 cents. If you buy and sell stocks then you have no business buying shit like this. We screamed at our readers then not to buy then and when it first went public (relive those posts for proof).
I'd rather invest in Crocs (CROX) glady then buy Bitcoin Shop. However rather then invest in CROX you could just buy Google (GOOG) and never look back. They are about to roll out their driver-less car. DO NOT, I repeat to not throw you money at a penny stock like BTCS. A few months ago they only had $6K in cash. Now it appears they have zero.
Since that time here is what is new about Bitcoin Shop:
They have generated only $11K in revenue. That's it. Not to mention BTCS recorded an $1.4 million net loss last quarter.
Bottom line: DO NOT BUY BTCS. The end
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Fed Admits It Has No Clue | Financial Sense
- "Don't Rush To Judgment!!" | ZeroHedge
- Merkel Caves To Pressure On Migrant Policy: "Germany Has Done Enough", As Support For AfD Hits All Time High | ZeroHedge
- "Hell To Pay" - The Final Condition For A Market Crash Is Falling Into Place | ZeroHedge
- How Sand Is Leading to a Fracking Comeback | Financial Sense
- Bush vs Obama As Explained By Glenn Greenwald In One Tweet | ZeroHedge
- Dilbert Creator Scott Adams Explains Why He Switched His Endorsement To Trump | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 'This is not a normal election year': New York Times... | Business Insider
- The simple strategy one man used to save enough money to retire at... | Business Insider
- Where Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump stand on gun control | Business Insider
- The master key to understanding the IoT... | Business Insider
- PRESENTING: The most important charts in the world from the brightest... | Business Insider
- Here's how the world's most iconic brands have... | Business Insider
- A win for Hillary could mean a win for Asia’s stock markets... | Business Insider