Bitcoin Shop Ruins Investors
Last time we checked in on Bitcoin Shop (OTCMKTS:BTCS) it was over $4 and getting hyped on CNBC.
Fast forward and three months later it's nothing but a pump and dump. BTCS is trading at 13 cents. If you buy and sell stocks then you have no business buying shit like this. We screamed at our readers then not to buy then and when it first went public (relive those posts for proof).
I'd rather invest in Crocs (CROX) glady then buy Bitcoin Shop. However rather then invest in CROX you could just buy Google (GOOG) and never look back. They are about to roll out their driver-less car. DO NOT, I repeat to not throw you money at a penny stock like BTCS. A few months ago they only had $6K in cash. Now it appears they have zero.
Since that time here is what is new about Bitcoin Shop:
They have generated only $11K in revenue. That's it. Not to mention BTCS recorded an $1.4 million net loss last quarter.
Bottom line: DO NOT BUY BTCS. The end
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Wash, Rinse, Repeat | Financial Sense
- The Fed's Circular Logic Exposed In 1 Simple Chart | ZeroHedge
- Third Bailout Generates New Political Division in Greece | Financial Sense
- History's Future | ZeroHedge
- "Everyday Americans" Hillary And Bill Clinton Report $140 Million In Taxable Income Since 2007 | ZeroHedge
- IMF Reiterates Greece Disqualified for Bailout, Participation Depends on Debt Relief and Reforms | Financial Sense
- Dow 5000? Charles Nenner Discusses His Cycle Theory and Predictions for the Market | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- What 16 Twitter analysts are saying about the depressing outlook and... | Business Insider
- Top general assassinated in Burundi: officials | Business Insider
- Here's a super quick guide to what traders are talking about right now (DIA, SPX, SPY, QQQ,... | Business Insider
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek
- Here's how Jake Gyllenhaal feels about losing out on Batman... | Business Insider
- These 14 incredible animal photos were captured by Google Street View | Business Insider
- HSBC is expecting to get hammered by more huge fines in the FX... | Business Insider