Bitcoin Shop Ruins Investors
Last time we checked in on Bitcoin Shop (OTCMKTS:BTCS) it was over $4 and getting hyped on CNBC.
Fast forward and three months later it's nothing but a pump and dump. BTCS is trading at 13 cents. If you buy and sell stocks then you have no business buying shit like this. We screamed at our readers then not to buy then and when it first went public (relive those posts for proof).
I'd rather invest in Crocs (CROX) glady then buy Bitcoin Shop. However rather then invest in CROX you could just buy Google (GOOG) and never look back. They are about to roll out their driver-less car. DO NOT, I repeat to not throw you money at a penny stock like BTCS. A few months ago they only had $6K in cash. Now it appears they have zero.
Since that time here is what is new about Bitcoin Shop:
They have generated only $11K in revenue. That's it. Not to mention BTCS recorded an $1.4 million net loss last quarter.
Bottom line: DO NOT BUY BTCS. The end
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Wayfair Tumbles After Amazon Launches Furniture Seller Program | ZeroHedge
- Gas Prices In North Korea Shoot Up 83% As China Mulls Oil Embargo | Financial Sense
- Government Shutdown Averted? Trump Punts On Border Wall, Will Wait Until September | ZeroHedge
- Will the Democrats Trigger Another 2011 Debt Ceiling Crisis Just to Stop the Wall? | ZeroHedge
- France: Paris Attack Shakes up Presidential Race | Financial Sense
- New Poll Suggests Trump Would Now Win Popular Vote | ZeroHedge
- Elites Are Orchestrating A Global Catastrophe: "There Are Many Things The President Does Not Know" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- WeChat Pay hits a hurdle | Business Insider
- New close-up photos of Saturn's largest moon may be the last for decades... | Business Insider
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- A big market correction is inevitable — a... | Business Insider
- A California sheriff is digging in his heels to back the Justice Department... | Business Insider
- US General on Russia arming the Taliban: 'I... | Business Insider
- A medical equipment supplier just inked a $24 billion deal with a... | Business Insider