Bitcoin Shop Ruins Investors
Last time we checked in on Bitcoin Shop (OTCMKTS:BTCS) it was over $4 and getting hyped on CNBC.
Fast forward and three months later it's nothing but a pump and dump. BTCS is trading at 13 cents. If you buy and sell stocks then you have no business buying shit like this. We screamed at our readers then not to buy then and when it first went public (relive those posts for proof).
I'd rather invest in Crocs (CROX) glady then buy Bitcoin Shop. However rather then invest in CROX you could just buy Google (GOOG) and never look back. They are about to roll out their driver-less car. DO NOT, I repeat to not throw you money at a penny stock like BTCS. A few months ago they only had $6K in cash. Now it appears they have zero.
Since that time here is what is new about Bitcoin Shop:
They have generated only $11K in revenue. That's it. Not to mention BTCS recorded an $1.4 million net loss last quarter.
Bottom line: DO NOT BUY BTCS. The end
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Sellside Chimes In On The Crude Crush: "This Will Reverberate For Years" | ZeroHedge
- Copper & Crude Crash To 4 Year Lows | ZeroHedge
- Jamie Dimon's Daughter Is Asking You For A Favor | ZeroHedge
- Netherlands, Germany Have Euro Disaster Plan - Possible Return to Guilder and Mark | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap November 26, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- The Price Of Oil Exposes The True State Of The Economy | ZeroHedge
- Swiss Yes Vote Possible - First “Gold Rush” Of 21st Century? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- BOB LUTZ: Wall Street Analysts Don't Understand The... | Business Insider
- Steve Jobs Has Won 141 Patents Since His Death (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Youngster who bowled fatal Hughes ball 'broken' | Business Insider
- Cricket greats say Australia-India Test should go ahead | Business Insider
- The ‘Freemium’ Model Is Brilliant, But It’s Ruining My Life | Business Insider
- I Was So Impressed With This New British Bank That I Opened An Account | Business Insider
- This Incredible Graphic Shows... | Business Insider