Bitcoin Shop Ruins Investors
Last time we checked in on Bitcoin Shop (OTCMKTS:BTCS) it was over $4 and getting hyped on CNBC.
Fast forward and three months later it's nothing but a pump and dump. BTCS is trading at 13 cents. If you buy and sell stocks then you have no business buying shit like this. We screamed at our readers then not to buy then and when it first went public (relive those posts for proof).
I'd rather invest in Crocs (CROX) glady then buy Bitcoin Shop. However rather then invest in CROX you could just buy Google (GOOG) and never look back. They are about to roll out their driver-less car. DO NOT, I repeat to not throw you money at a penny stock like BTCS. A few months ago they only had $6K in cash. Now it appears they have zero.
Since that time here is what is new about Bitcoin Shop:
They have generated only $11K in revenue. That's it. Not to mention BTCS recorded an $1.4 million net loss last quarter.
Bottom line: DO NOT BUY BTCS. The end
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Initial Claims Drop But Goldman Warns "Recent Jobless Increase Is More Than Just Noise" | ZeroHedge
- It Was Never About Oil, Part 2: It Was Always Leverage & Volatility | ZeroHedge
- Market Recap Feb 11, 2016 | FundMyMutualFund
- Why Trump Thinks Unemployment Is 42% | ZeroHedge
- Don't Show Bill Dudley This Chart | ZeroHedge
- "Distressed" Bonds Accelerating At "Alarming Pace", Markit Warns | ZeroHedge
- Even WSJ Admits OPEC Production Cut Story "May Be Bogus" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Bernie Sanders jabs at Hillary Clinton: 'You're not in... | Business Insider
- More than 70,000 teachers in the US are bringing climate... | Business Insider
- How to trick your brain into being productive when you... | Business Insider
- 'Deadpool' brilliantly uses 2 actors and special effects to Frankenstein... | Business Insider
- Hillary Clinton's campaign managed to troll Marco Rubio and Bernie Sanders... | Business Insider
- 16 signs your boss secretly has a crush on you | Business Insider
- Elon Musk is not worried about the Tesla Model 3's biggest challenger (tsla) | Business Insider