Bitcoin Shop Ruins Investors
Last time we checked in on Bitcoin Shop (OTCMKTS:BTCS) it was over $4 and getting hyped on CNBC.
Fast forward and three months later it's nothing but a pump and dump. BTCS is trading at 13 cents. If you buy and sell stocks then you have no business buying shit like this. We screamed at our readers then not to buy then and when it first went public (relive those posts for proof).
I'd rather invest in Crocs (CROX) glady then buy Bitcoin Shop. However rather then invest in CROX you could just buy Google (GOOG) and never look back. They are about to roll out their driver-less car. DO NOT, I repeat to not throw you money at a penny stock like BTCS. A few months ago they only had $6K in cash. Now it appears they have zero.
Since that time here is what is new about Bitcoin Shop:
They have generated only $11K in revenue. That's it. Not to mention BTCS recorded an $1.4 million net loss last quarter.
Bottom line: DO NOT BUY BTCS. The end
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Late Night Strategy for Thursday | iBankCoin.com
- The Investing World In 10 Objects | ZeroHedge
- Caught On Tape - Some Folks Jumped The White House Fence, Again | ZeroHedge
- Russia is de-dollarizing | ZeroHedge
- The Biggest Threat To America | ZeroHedge
- Futures Bounce On Stronger Europe Headline PMIs Despite Markit's Warning Of "Darker Picture" In "Anaemic" Internals | ZeroHedge
- "It's Very Extreme" - Drought & Drug Cartels Drain California's Aquifers At Record Rate | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Watch Two Candidates For Governor Actually Debate Who Grew Up... | Business Insider
- The 4 Most Common Negotiation Mistakes — And How To Avoid Them | Business Insider
- Notable... | StreetInsider.com
- Work At BI — Front-End Developer / Web Design Opening - CLONE | Business Insider
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- Take A Rare Peek Inside The Massive Data Centers That Power Google | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek