Bitcoin Shop Ruins Investors
Last time we checked in on Bitcoin Shop (OTCMKTS:BTCS) it was over $4 and getting hyped on CNBC.
Fast forward and three months later it's nothing but a pump and dump. BTCS is trading at 13 cents. If you buy and sell stocks then you have no business buying shit like this. We screamed at our readers then not to buy then and when it first went public (relive those posts for proof).
I'd rather invest in Crocs (CROX) glady then buy Bitcoin Shop. However rather then invest in CROX you could just buy Google (GOOG) and never look back. They are about to roll out their driver-less car. DO NOT, I repeat to not throw you money at a penny stock like BTCS. A few months ago they only had $6K in cash. Now it appears they have zero.
Since that time here is what is new about Bitcoin Shop:
They have generated only $11K in revenue. That's it. Not to mention BTCS recorded an $1.4 million net loss last quarter.
Bottom line: DO NOT BUY BTCS. The end
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- BCA: Global Equities Hanging By a Thread | Financial Sense
- What the Greek Deal Does and Does Not Do | Financial Sense
- Why Stocks Keep Rising Despite Another Rate Hike On The Horizon: One Explanation | ZeroHedge
- Is The Market Priced For A Summer Rate-Hike? | ZeroHedge
- Putin Vows Retaliation Over US Missile Shield; Warns Poland, Romania Now In The "Cross Hairs" | ZeroHedge
- "The Great White Hope" | ZeroHedge
- All Eyes On Yellen: Global Markets Flat On Dreadful Volumes, Oil Slides | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Understand the payments industry in one hour with this report | Business Insider
- Reddit will soon start rewriting certain links to make money | Business Insider
- The top 5 digital trends for 2016 | Business Insider
- It sounds like a dispute is taking place at the highest... | Business Insider
- Here's how drone usage is set to explode by 2020 | Business Insider
- The most luxurious condo buildings in 7 major US cities | Business Insider
- Few watches under $100 look as good as their more expensive rivals —... | Business Insider