Bitcoin Shop Ruins Investors
Last time we checked in on Bitcoin Shop (OTCMKTS:BTCS) it was over $4 and getting hyped on CNBC.
Fast forward and three months later it's nothing but a pump and dump. BTCS is trading at 13 cents. If you buy and sell stocks then you have no business buying shit like this. We screamed at our readers then not to buy then and when it first went public (relive those posts for proof).
I'd rather invest in Crocs (CROX) glady then buy Bitcoin Shop. However rather then invest in CROX you could just buy Google (GOOG) and never look back. They are about to roll out their driver-less car. DO NOT, I repeat to not throw you money at a penny stock like BTCS. A few months ago they only had $6K in cash. Now it appears they have zero.
Since that time here is what is new about Bitcoin Shop:
They have generated only $11K in revenue. That's it. Not to mention BTCS recorded an $1.4 million net loss last quarter.
Bottom line: DO NOT BUY BTCS. The end
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Ridiculous-er And Ridiculous-er | ZeroHedge
- EuRo QE DeMoNSTRaTeD... | ZeroHedge
- The Chinese Buy Billboards Announcing The Renminbi As "The New World Currency" | ZeroHedge
- Japan Now Spends 43% Of Tax Revenue To Fund Interest On Debt | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap Mar 5, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
- Overnight Wrap: Euro Plummets As Q€ "Priced In", Futures "Coiled" Ahead Of Payrolls | ZeroHedge
- The Second Round of the Crisis Will DWARF 2008 In Size and Scope | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- There's one big difference in the way Apple approached the Apple Watch versus the iPhone,... | Business Insider
- A photographer set out to meet 100 Russians at every age, and... | Business Insider
- Pussy Riot says Putin is even worse than the Russian president on '... | Business Insider
- Unusual 11 Mid-... | StreetInsider.com
- British smartphone brand Kazam talked to us about the awful couple of weeks it... | Business Insider
- Treadmills, spell books, and masks: 8 bizarre new ways to control video games | Business Insider
- Initial jobless claims rise more than expected | Business Insider