Bitcoin Shop Ruins Investors
Last time we checked in on Bitcoin Shop (OTCMKTS:BTCS) it was over $4 and getting hyped on CNBC.
Fast forward and three months later it's nothing but a pump and dump. BTCS is trading at 13 cents. If you buy and sell stocks then you have no business buying shit like this. We screamed at our readers then not to buy then and when it first went public (relive those posts for proof).
I'd rather invest in Crocs (CROX) glady then buy Bitcoin Shop. However rather then invest in CROX you could just buy Google (GOOG) and never look back. They are about to roll out their driver-less car. DO NOT, I repeat to not throw you money at a penny stock like BTCS. A few months ago they only had $6K in cash. Now it appears they have zero.
Since that time here is what is new about Bitcoin Shop:
They have generated only $11K in revenue. That's it. Not to mention BTCS recorded an $1.4 million net loss last quarter.
Bottom line: DO NOT BUY BTCS. The end
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Fed Fails - American Spending Growth Is Weakest Since March 2011 | ZeroHedge
- How Investors Respond To A Market Crash | ZeroHedge
- US Falls Behind Canada, Finland, And Hong Kong In Human Freedom Index | ZeroHedge
- Biggest Short Squeeze Since 2008 Bank Bailout And Epic VIX Rigging Sends Stocks Green For The Week | ZeroHedge
- Mass Protests Sweep Malaysian Capital As Anger At Goldman-Backed Slush Fund Boils Over | ZeroHedge
- Here's Why The Markets Have Suddenly Become So Turbulent | ZeroHedge
- Fischer Speaks At Jackson Hole: "Fed Should Not Wait Until 2% Inflation To Begin Tightening" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A Kentucky county clerk who refuses to issue marriage licenses to gay... | Business Insider
- Sheriff's deputy fatally shot in Houston while pumping... | Business Insider
- Rubio says strength is only way to maintain peace with... | Business Insider
- Savannah State University is on lockdown after a... | Business Insider
- A Pirate Bay founder was rearrested just hours after his release from... | Business Insider
- New Orleans is trying to ensure that Katrina's devastation never happens... | Business Insider
- Google sounds the death knell for Adobe Flash | Business Insider