Bitcoin Shop Ruins Investors
Last time we checked in on Bitcoin Shop (OTCMKTS:BTCS) it was over $4 and getting hyped on CNBC.
Fast forward and three months later it's nothing but a pump and dump. BTCS is trading at 13 cents. If you buy and sell stocks then you have no business buying shit like this. We screamed at our readers then not to buy then and when it first went public (relive those posts for proof).
I'd rather invest in Crocs (CROX) glady then buy Bitcoin Shop. However rather then invest in CROX you could just buy Google (GOOG) and never look back. They are about to roll out their driver-less car. DO NOT, I repeat to not throw you money at a penny stock like BTCS. A few months ago they only had $6K in cash. Now it appears they have zero.
Since that time here is what is new about Bitcoin Shop:
They have generated only $11K in revenue. That's it. Not to mention BTCS recorded an $1.4 million net loss last quarter.
Bottom line: DO NOT BUY BTCS. The end
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Paris Is Prologue | ZeroHedge
- 2015: The Last Christmas In America | ZeroHedge
- Half A Million Square Kilometers Of Heavy Smog Force Beijing To Issue "Orange Alert", Close Factories | ZeroHedge
- When The Narrative Breaks | ZeroHedge
- European HIV Infections Hit Record High, CDC Blames "Migrants And Refugees" | ZeroHedge
- Milwaukee ISM Bounce Dies As Employment, New Orders Plunge | ZeroHedge
- And The First To Admit Defeat In Currency Wars Is... | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- WHERE ARE THEY NOW? The biggest NBA Draft busts of all time | Business Insider
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek
- Last Boeing C-17 leaves Southern California assembly... | Business Insider
- Thousands mourn at funeral of Kurdish lawyer in Turkey | Business Insider
- Seattle leans on its offense to beat Pittsburgh 39-30 | Business Insider
- Too many bowls? At least 2 losing teams will play in bowls... | Business Insider
- UK, EU leaders to discuss technicalities of a 'Brexit... | Business Insider