Bitcoin Shop Ruins Investors
Last time we checked in on Bitcoin Shop (OTCMKTS:BTCS) it was over $4 and getting hyped on CNBC.
Fast forward and three months later it's nothing but a pump and dump. BTCS is trading at 13 cents. If you buy and sell stocks then you have no business buying shit like this. We screamed at our readers then not to buy then and when it first went public (relive those posts for proof).
I'd rather invest in Crocs (CROX) glady then buy Bitcoin Shop. However rather then invest in CROX you could just buy Google (GOOG) and never look back. They are about to roll out their driver-less car. DO NOT, I repeat to not throw you money at a penny stock like BTCS. A few months ago they only had $6K in cash. Now it appears they have zero.
Since that time here is what is new about Bitcoin Shop:
They have generated only $11K in revenue. That's it. Not to mention BTCS recorded an $1.4 million net loss last quarter.
Bottom line: DO NOT BUY BTCS. The end
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- One of My Thirty Year Holds is in Play Today | iBankCoin.com
- S&P 500 "Most Overbought" Since Feb 2012 | ZeroHedge
- Gold Repatriation Stunner: Dutch Central Bank Secretly Withdrew 122 Tons Of Gold From The New York Fed | ZeroHedge
- Another Triple-Fat-Finger VIX Day Saves Stocks | ZeroHedge
- Great Graphic: Shifting Center of World Economy | Financial Sense
- Trade Ideas For Friday | iBankCoin.com
- Caught On Tape - How The Children Of Chinese Oligarchs Live It Up In SoCal | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How Flip Phones Could Return In A Big Way | Business Insider
- THE SOCIAL-COMMERCE REPORT: Social Networks Are Driving More Online Sales And... | Business Insider
- 4 Reasons GameStop Is Crashing | Business Insider
- Here's Why Formula One Superstar Lewis Hamilton Could... | Business Insider
- Scientists Just Figured Out How To Serve Espresso In Space | Business Insider
- Rosberg leads Hamilton in final Abu Dhabi practice | Business Insider
- Here's How Likely Each Poker Hand Is | Business Insider