Bitcoin Shop Ruins Investors
Last time we checked in on Bitcoin Shop (OTCMKTS:BTCS) it was over $4 and getting hyped on CNBC.
Fast forward and three months later it's nothing but a pump and dump. BTCS is trading at 13 cents. If you buy and sell stocks then you have no business buying shit like this. We screamed at our readers then not to buy then and when it first went public (relive those posts for proof).
I'd rather invest in Crocs (CROX) glady then buy Bitcoin Shop. However rather then invest in CROX you could just buy Google (GOOG) and never look back. They are about to roll out their driver-less car. DO NOT, I repeat to not throw you money at a penny stock like BTCS. A few months ago they only had $6K in cash. Now it appears they have zero.
Since that time here is what is new about Bitcoin Shop:
They have generated only $11K in revenue. That's it. Not to mention BTCS recorded an $1.4 million net loss last quarter.
Bottom line: DO NOT BUY BTCS. The end
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Ep. 214: Cass Sunstein – The World According to Star Wars | Altucher Confidential
- The AP Asked Trump's Supporters How Feel About His War With The Press: This Is What It Found | ZeroHedge
- Germans: 'Yes, Gold IS Money' | ZeroHedge
- Is Weakening Breadth Warning of a Pullback or Major Top? | Financial Sense
- The Cancer Of War: U.S. Admits To Using Radioactive Munitions In Syria | ZeroHedge
- Democrats Suggest Invoking The 25th Amendment Unless Trump "Gets A Grip" | ZeroHedge
- Weekly S&P 500 #ChartStorm | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 'Big Little Lies' is the next 'Gone Girl' — for real this time... | Business Insider
- Warren Buffett's $10 billion airline investment reveals... | Business Insider
- Access an exclusive BI Intelligence report for FREE today | Business Insider
- Here's why Snap is playing it safe with investors | Business Insider
- Iraqi forces launch a fresh offensive in Mosul | Business Insider
- Trump wants to roll back a law that makes it harder for Americans to... | Business Insider
- Americans are facing a $50 billion headwind | Business Insider