Bitcoin Shop Ruins Investors
Last time we checked in on Bitcoin Shop (OTCMKTS:BTCS) it was over $4 and getting hyped on CNBC.
Fast forward and three months later it's nothing but a pump and dump. BTCS is trading at 13 cents. If you buy and sell stocks then you have no business buying shit like this. We screamed at our readers then not to buy then and when it first went public (relive those posts for proof).
I'd rather invest in Crocs (CROX) glady then buy Bitcoin Shop. However rather then invest in CROX you could just buy Google (GOOG) and never look back. They are about to roll out their driver-less car. DO NOT, I repeat to not throw you money at a penny stock like BTCS. A few months ago they only had $6K in cash. Now it appears they have zero.
Since that time here is what is new about Bitcoin Shop:
They have generated only $11K in revenue. That's it. Not to mention BTCS recorded an $1.4 million net loss last quarter.
Bottom line: DO NOT BUY BTCS. The end
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Hanergy Contagion Sparks Chinese Investor Rotation From Shenzhen "Ponzi" To Shanghai "Safety" | ZeroHedge
- The Original Chechnya Bombers - The CIA, The Saudis And Bin Laden | ZeroHedge
- The "New Era" Is An Old Story | ZeroHedge
- Game Theory Pioneer John Nash, Wife, Killed In Taxi Crash | ZeroHedge
- Housing Data Rebounds; Walmart Disappoints | Financial Sense
- Bonds - Managing Duration and Interest Rate Risk | Financial Sense
- Constitution 1 - 0 Government: NSA Starts Winding Down Bulk Data Collection | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Hamilton secures maiden Monaco pole for Mercedes | Business Insider
- There is a crazy theory going around Prague that says Google will acquire Twitter (TWTR,... | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- Ireland 'changed utterly' by gay marriage vote | Business Insider
- California beach town cleans up after pipeline rupture | Business Insider
- Gulf producers to resist cuts at OPEC meet: analysts | Business Insider
- The Lakers are going to have an insane amount of cap space when the Kobe Era ends in 2016 | Business Insider