Bitcoin Shop Ruins Investors
Last time we checked in on Bitcoin Shop (OTCMKTS:BTCS) it was over $4 and getting hyped on CNBC.
Fast forward and three months later it's nothing but a pump and dump. BTCS is trading at 13 cents. If you buy and sell stocks then you have no business buying shit like this. We screamed at our readers then not to buy then and when it first went public (relive those posts for proof).
I'd rather invest in Crocs (CROX) glady then buy Bitcoin Shop. However rather then invest in CROX you could just buy Google (GOOG) and never look back. They are about to roll out their driver-less car. DO NOT, I repeat to not throw you money at a penny stock like BTCS. A few months ago they only had $6K in cash. Now it appears they have zero.
Since that time here is what is new about Bitcoin Shop:
They have generated only $11K in revenue. That's it. Not to mention BTCS recorded an $1.4 million net loss last quarter.
Bottom line: DO NOT BUY BTCS. The end
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Do the Charts Agree With George Soros on Brexit? | Financial Sense
- Market Recap Jun 29, 2016 | FundMyMutualFund
- No June Swoon, Bye Bye in July? | Financial Sense
- 16 Reasons To Celebrate Brexit's Win | ZeroHedge
- 'Ignorant Masses' Warn 'Elites' - "Go Ahead, Rise Up... But Be Careful What You Wish For" | ZeroHedge
- MythBusted - Rising "Not In Labor Force" Only Partly Due To Retiring Boomers | ZeroHedge
- Bad Earnings, Balance Sheet Rot, & The "Brelief" Rally | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 10 street foods you have to try in Rio de Janeiro | Business Insider
- Cybersecurity has started fighting back against hackers | Business Insider
- Wink will add Uber, Fitbit, and IFTTT to its smart home... | Business Insider
- The director behind the best episodes of 'Game of Thrones' isn't... | Business Insider
- The 7 best features coming in the big free Windows 10 update on... | Business Insider
- The US will reportedly ban... | Business Insider
- $13 billion Red Hat threw a wedding onstage at its big conference — with the CEO as ring bearer (... | Business Insider