Bitcoin Shop Ruins Investors
Last time we checked in on Bitcoin Shop (OTCMKTS:BTCS) it was over $4 and getting hyped on CNBC.
Fast forward and three months later it's nothing but a pump and dump. BTCS is trading at 13 cents. If you buy and sell stocks then you have no business buying shit like this. We screamed at our readers then not to buy then and when it first went public (relive those posts for proof).
I'd rather invest in Crocs (CROX) glady then buy Bitcoin Shop. However rather then invest in CROX you could just buy Google (GOOG) and never look back. They are about to roll out their driver-less car. DO NOT, I repeat to not throw you money at a penny stock like BTCS. A few months ago they only had $6K in cash. Now it appears they have zero.
Since that time here is what is new about Bitcoin Shop:
They have generated only $11K in revenue. That's it. Not to mention BTCS recorded an $1.4 million net loss last quarter.
Bottom line: DO NOT BUY BTCS. The end
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Meanwhile, Here's What The "Super-Rich" Are Rushing To Buy | ZeroHedge
- Fear And Loathing In Scotland – Why The "NO"s Won & Lessons Learned From The Vote | ZeroHedge
- Morning Update | iBankCoin.com
- Stay Focused | iBankCoin.com
- Can the Economy Withstand Another Housing Breakdown? | Financial Sense
- Summarizing Obama's ISIS Strategy Endgame (In 1 Cartoon) | ZeroHedge
- PBoC Joins Other Major Central Banks With Unconventional Monetary Policy Action | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Investors Make No Mistake -- Larry Ellison Still Runs Oracle | TheStreet.com
- Air France freezes low-cost plan in bid to end strike:... | Business Insider
- Everything We Know About The Mysterious Fake Cell Towers Across The US That Could Be... | Business Insider
- Google Has Finally Stopped Forcing Users To Have A Google+... | Business Insider
- THE FUTURE OF PAYMENTS: 2014 [SLIDE DECK] | Business Insider
- Samsung's New Metal Galaxy Phone, The Galaxy Alpha, Is Coming To AT&T... | Business Insider