Bitcoin Shop Ruins Investors
Last time we checked in on Bitcoin Shop (OTCMKTS:BTCS) it was over $4 and getting hyped on CNBC.
Fast forward and three months later it's nothing but a pump and dump. BTCS is trading at 13 cents. If you buy and sell stocks then you have no business buying shit like this. We screamed at our readers then not to buy then and when it first went public (relive those posts for proof).
I'd rather invest in Crocs (CROX) glady then buy Bitcoin Shop. However rather then invest in CROX you could just buy Google (GOOG) and never look back. They are about to roll out their driver-less car. DO NOT, I repeat to not throw you money at a penny stock like BTCS. A few months ago they only had $6K in cash. Now it appears they have zero.
Since that time here is what is new about Bitcoin Shop:
They have generated only $11K in revenue. That's it. Not to mention BTCS recorded an $1.4 million net loss last quarter.
Bottom line: DO NOT BUY BTCS. The end
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- An Inadvertent Warning From BlackRock - Get Your Money Out Of Mutual Funds ASAP | ZeroHedge
- Did The BIS Already "Accidentally" Kick Greece Out Of The Eurozone? | ZeroHedge
- Is The American Youth Ready For Conscription? | ZeroHedge
- European Bank Risk Spikes Most In 5 Years To 19-Month Highs | ZeroHedge
- Greek D(efault)-Day Arrives, As Does China's Plunge Protection Team | ZeroHedge
- Greece-Inspired Momentum Intact? | Financial Sense
- When Disruption Gets Too Disruptive | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- There's a surprising explanation for why the SAT is... | Business Insider
- Notable... | StreetInsider.com
- These are the questions that keep Mark Zuckerberg up at night | Business Insider
- Greek stocks are crashing and the Greek stock market isn't even... | Business Insider
- Notable 52-Week... | StreetInsider.com
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- Canada approves Cirque du Soleil sale to US, Chinese... | Business Insider