Bitcoin Shop Ruins Investors
Last time we checked in on Bitcoin Shop (OTCMKTS:BTCS) it was over $4 and getting hyped on CNBC.
Fast forward and three months later it's nothing but a pump and dump. BTCS is trading at 13 cents. If you buy and sell stocks then you have no business buying shit like this. We screamed at our readers then not to buy then and when it first went public (relive those posts for proof).
I'd rather invest in Crocs (CROX) glady then buy Bitcoin Shop. However rather then invest in CROX you could just buy Google (GOOG) and never look back. They are about to roll out their driver-less car. DO NOT, I repeat to not throw you money at a penny stock like BTCS. A few months ago they only had $6K in cash. Now it appears they have zero.
Since that time here is what is new about Bitcoin Shop:
They have generated only $11K in revenue. That's it. Not to mention BTCS recorded an $1.4 million net loss last quarter.
Bottom line: DO NOT BUY BTCS. The end
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gun Sales Soar After Surge In US Mass Shootings | ZeroHedge
- Central Banks Now In "Dangerous Situation": "You've Thrown The Kitchen Sink At It, What's Next?" | ZeroHedge
- BIS Warns of ‘Major Faultlines’ In Global Debt Bubble | ZeroHedge
- "Siryasly" | ZeroHedge
- Ron Paul: I Wish Nobody Was Bombing Syria | ZeroHedge
- Treasury Sells 3-Month Bills At 0% Yield For First Time Ever | ZeroHedge
- Oil Spikes To Highest In Over A Month, As Syria Proxy War Jitters Escalate | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The VW scandal proves that we... | Business Insider
- QUIZ: Would you pass the English Grammar School entrance exam from the... | Business Insider
- Bernanke: Wall St execs should have gone to jail for... | Business Insider
- A 11-year-old Tennessee boy is accused of killing an 8-year-old girl because... | Business Insider
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Germany's K+S shares plunge as PotashCorp scraps... | Business Insider
- American Apparel files for Ch. 11 bankruptcy protection | Business Insider