Bitcoin Shop Ruins Investors
Last time we checked in on Bitcoin Shop (OTCMKTS:BTCS) it was over $4 and getting hyped on CNBC.
Fast forward and three months later it's nothing but a pump and dump. BTCS is trading at 13 cents. If you buy and sell stocks then you have no business buying shit like this. We screamed at our readers then not to buy then and when it first went public (relive those posts for proof).
I'd rather invest in Crocs (CROX) glady then buy Bitcoin Shop. However rather then invest in CROX you could just buy Google (GOOG) and never look back. They are about to roll out their driver-less car. DO NOT, I repeat to not throw you money at a penny stock like BTCS. A few months ago they only had $6K in cash. Now it appears they have zero.
Since that time here is what is new about Bitcoin Shop:
They have generated only $11K in revenue. That's it. Not to mention BTCS recorded an $1.4 million net loss last quarter.
Bottom line: DO NOT BUY BTCS. The end
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Surprise From JPM: "Pundits Are Urging Investors To Chase Performance; We Believe This Would Be A Mistake" | ZeroHedge
- "Unexpected" Australian Rate Cut To Record Low Unleashes FX Havoc, Global "Risk Off" | ZeroHedge
- Ted Cruz Explodes In Epic Anti-Trump Rant: "He Is Utterly Amoral, Narcissist, Philandering, Pathological Liar" | ZeroHedge
- ReaDY FoR SoDoMY... | ZeroHedge
- Yentertainment Tonight - Kuroda Kollapse Kontinues As USDJPY Nears 105 Handle | ZeroHedge
- Meanwhile, Traders Are Getting Angrier With Every Passing Day | ZeroHedge
- German Coverup Scandal: Ministry Urged Erasing "Rape" From "Monstrous" Cologne Migrant Attack Report | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The collapse of Syria's ceasefire is really bad news for the fight against ISIS | Business Insider
- Burger King is bringing out a new weapon to beat McDonald's and Taco Bell in the... | Business Insider
- Sports brand Uncle Martian just launched in China, and it appears to be openly... | Business Insider
- Sallie Krawcheck shares the worst money advice she... | Business Insider
- A US citizen imprisoned in North Korea... | Business Insider
- The student who worked among Columbia PhDs at just 16... | Business Insider
- Uber threw a yacht party in Dubai over the weekend — here's what happened | Business Insider