Bitcoin Shop Ruins Investors
Last time we checked in on Bitcoin Shop (OTCMKTS:BTCS) it was over $4 and getting hyped on CNBC.
Fast forward and three months later it's nothing but a pump and dump. BTCS is trading at 13 cents. If you buy and sell stocks then you have no business buying shit like this. We screamed at our readers then not to buy then and when it first went public (relive those posts for proof).
I'd rather invest in Crocs (CROX) glady then buy Bitcoin Shop. However rather then invest in CROX you could just buy Google (GOOG) and never look back. They are about to roll out their driver-less car. DO NOT, I repeat to not throw you money at a penny stock like BTCS. A few months ago they only had $6K in cash. Now it appears they have zero.
Since that time here is what is new about Bitcoin Shop:
They have generated only $11K in revenue. That's it. Not to mention BTCS recorded an $1.4 million net loss last quarter.
Bottom line: DO NOT BUY BTCS. The end
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- VP Pence Lays Out Aggressive Agenda For First 100 Days | ZeroHedge
- Home Prices Rose 5.1% Year-over-Year, Gains Continue in September | Financial Sense
- Payrolls Rise 178K As Unemployment Rate Tumbles To 4.6% But Average Hourly Earnings Worst Since 2014 | ZeroHedge
- The Role Of Technology In Limiting Privilege And Bias | ZeroHedge
- Trump Risks Major Diplomatic Scandal With China Following Taiwan Phone Call | ZeroHedge
- Weekend Reading: Trumponomics | ZeroHedge
- How December 4th Could Trigger The "Most Violent Economic Shock In History" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's what the inside of Uber's self-driving car looks like | Business Insider
- Move over, Vine — people are raking in thousands of dollars a week on a new video app | Business Insider
- Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz is stepping down ($SBUX) | Business Insider
- Here's who could replace Lloyd Blankfein someday as Goldman... | Business Insider
- An exercise scientist reveals the exercise regime that will be... | Business Insider
- People in Vietnam think a controversial new law is just a smokescreen for... | Business Insider
- At least nine dead in California warehouse fire | Business Insider