Bitcoin Shop Ruins Investors
Last time we checked in on Bitcoin Shop (OTCMKTS:BTCS) it was over $4 and getting hyped on CNBC.
Fast forward and three months later it's nothing but a pump and dump. BTCS is trading at 13 cents. If you buy and sell stocks then you have no business buying shit like this. We screamed at our readers then not to buy then and when it first went public (relive those posts for proof).
I'd rather invest in Crocs (CROX) glady then buy Bitcoin Shop. However rather then invest in CROX you could just buy Google (GOOG) and never look back. They are about to roll out their driver-less car. DO NOT, I repeat to not throw you money at a penny stock like BTCS. A few months ago they only had $6K in cash. Now it appears they have zero.
Since that time here is what is new about Bitcoin Shop:
They have generated only $11K in revenue. That's it. Not to mention BTCS recorded an $1.4 million net loss last quarter.
Bottom line: DO NOT BUY BTCS. The end
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Key Events In The Coming Week | ZeroHedge
- Does France Need A 21st Century Revolution? | ZeroHedge
- Where Do ISIS Fighters Come From? | ZeroHedge
- Dollar Pares Initial Gains, French Government Implodes | Financial Sense
- THE LOTTERY GAMES ARE ABOUT TO BEGIN | iBankCoin.com
- Scotland Is Building the World’s Largest Tidal Array | Financial Sense
- Weekend Top 100 | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Ryder Cup wildcard challenge for McGinley and Watson | Business Insider
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- Fukushima workers to sue TEPCO for danger pay | Business Insider
- Kenyan commandos on frontline of poaching war | Business Insider
- 3 Biotech Stocks Under $10 in Breakout Territory | TheStreet.com
- Remembering Princess Diana: 30 Iconic Photos Of The Princess Of Wales | Business Insider
- The 10 Most Important Things In The World Right Now | Business Insider