Bitcoin Shop Ruins Investors
Last time we checked in on Bitcoin Shop (OTCMKTS:BTCS) it was over $4 and getting hyped on CNBC.
Fast forward and three months later it's nothing but a pump and dump. BTCS is trading at 13 cents. If you buy and sell stocks then you have no business buying shit like this. We screamed at our readers then not to buy then and when it first went public (relive those posts for proof).
I'd rather invest in Crocs (CROX) glady then buy Bitcoin Shop. However rather then invest in CROX you could just buy Google (GOOG) and never look back. They are about to roll out their driver-less car. DO NOT, I repeat to not throw you money at a penny stock like BTCS. A few months ago they only had $6K in cash. Now it appears they have zero.
Since that time here is what is new about Bitcoin Shop:
They have generated only $11K in revenue. That's it. Not to mention BTCS recorded an $1.4 million net loss last quarter.
Bottom line: DO NOT BUY BTCS. The end
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Balancing Act | iBankCoin.com
- Gold, Complacency, & Why Hookers And Bankers Share The Same Neighborhoods | ZeroHedge
- The Schizophrenic US Housing Market In One Chart | ZeroHedge
- Ebola Suspect Tested In California: Statements From Kaiser Permanente And Dept Of Public Health | ZeroHedge
- FOMC Minutes Show Many Members Believe Rates Should Rise Sooner | ZeroHedge
- "A Random Straight Line On Wall Street" | ZeroHedge
- China Bond Default Risk Reignites, Despite "Never Anticipating Any Risks" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The iPhone 6 Could Give Apple Yet Another Record... | Business Insider
- Here's What An Accountant Really Does All Day | Business Insider
- Why HP's PC Sales Gains May Not Last | TheStreet.com
- 'THEY THREW URINE ON OFFICERS': 47 Arrested In Ferguson Amid Another Tense Night... | Business Insider
- 5 Inspiring TED Talks You Can Watch In Under 5 Minutes | Business Insider
- Markets In Europe Are Up (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ) | Business Insider
- Reasons to Sell Google, Wells Fargo, Tibco, LKQ, SL Green Realty Now | TheStreet.com