Love the Big Mac but not the Calories? Hi Mac Jr.
McDonalds Corp (MCD) has been serving the BIG MAC for over 50 years. In January the company made a change nationwide that made the classic hamburger even more inticing. Less calories. How? They shrunk it down to a smaller size. Hello the MAC JR.
Here is the data you care about if you are going for that BIG MAC taste but not as many calories.
McDonald's BIG MAC
Calories - 540 (from Fat - 250)
Fat - 28g (Saturated Fat - 10g)
Sodium - 950mg
Carbs - 46g (Sugar - 9g)
Protein - 25g
McDonald's MAC JR.
Calories - 460 (from Fat - 240)
Fat - 27g (Saturated Fat - 9g)
Sodium - 830mg
Carbs - 36g (Sugar - 7g)
Protein - 21g
That's only 4 grams less protein and close to 100 calories than the old Big Mac. They did it buy cutting out that middle bun and less meat.
What else is good at McDonalds? How about their stock price. MCD stock is trading close to its 52 week high. MCD shares are up 6% in 2017 and pay out a 2.9% annual dividend yield.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Here’s what I thought the most important thing in life was… | Altucher Confidential
- The Fruits of the Arab Spring Have Bore an Open Air Slave Market in Libya | ZeroHedge
- Meet Danny Moses: The Frontpoint Trader Who Actually Put "The Big Short" Trade On | ZeroHedge
- Meet The Machine-Gun Wielding Robots And 'HyperSubs' Of Modern Warfare | ZeroHedge
- Don't Show President Trump This Chart | ZeroHedge
- Rising Rates and Shrinking Balance Sheets Pose Risks Ahead | Financial Sense
- Market Risks Increasing As Investors Grow Complacent | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Why you'll end up in the wrong job | Business Insider
- Fyre Festival organizer says he was 'naive... | Business Insider
- NASA is running out of spacesuits and it could jeopardize future missions | Business Insider
- Happiness expert says an easy way to strengthen... | Business Insider
- Trump says there is... | Business Insider
- A direct London-to-China train has completed its first 12,... | Business Insider
- This is hands down my favorite phone case — I've been using it... | Business Insider