Finally a Picture of Ben Affleck as Batman
The picture/photo we have all been waiting for, Ben Affleck as Batman. The official image has been released and he looks dope.
Yes, as fans have started pointing out, within the dozens of photos and illustrations on the wall is a brand new image of Batman from the upcoming film ‘Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice,' DC Entertainment wrote on its blog.
Here is the photo - I'm Batffleck.
The previous picture released not showing much of his face:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Crude Continues Slide, Ruble Stabilizes, US Futures Rebound As Global Stocks Slump: All Eyes On Yellen | ZeroHedge
- Secular Stagnation or Temporary Malaise – Which View Is Correct? | Financial Sense
- Soaring Inflation Around The Globe: Cartier Hikes Russian Prices By 50%, Suntory Whiskey Prices Surge 25% In Japan | ZeroHedge
- WTI Crude Spikes Over $59, Up 9% From Lows: Biggest Intraday Swing Since April 2009 | ZeroHedge
- Where The "Great Recovery" Is 25% Worse Than The "Great Recession" | ZeroHedge
- No Fade Today | iBankCoin.com
- "A Couple Means Two" - Why This Is Important | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- DAVID BIANCO: The Stock Market Will Likely Go Down Before It Goes Up Again | Business Insider
- Investor Says Mark Zuckerberg Is 'Too Cheap To Really Pay Up For The Thing That... | Business Insider
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek
- U.S. Steel’s Turnaround Could Get Scrapped in a Down Market | TheStreet.com
- Deere & Co. (DE) to Sell Crop Insurance Unit | StreetInsider.com
- There's More Bizarre Evidence... | Business Insider
- How Much GE, ExxonMobil and Other Big Firms Are Exposed to Russia | TheStreet.com