Pizza the Hut Trading
Barron's says the Dow is going to 15,000. The Masters are inviting Pizza the Hut to our Friday Pizza Party to celebrate. But why stop at 15K, how about 17,000 in just two years? Wow, what a great deal, thanks Mr. Epstein from Barron's. Pizza the Hut please return our calls.
Click to Read Barron's article, as they state "Dow 15,000 and 17,000 are actually modest targets". Its blind-zombie-herd investing shit like this that inspires all of us to question the true value of U.S. Equities. As we talked up today and we are Not Buying it for a Dollar.
Bullish mentality maybe the latest craze but volatility trumps any wonderful thesis Barron's can muster.
People who lost half of their life savings in 2008 are not lining up at A.G. Edwards or Merrill Lynch to hire some Pizza the Hut (relive the memory at YouTube) broker to gamble their remaining assets.
What's different in a post 2008 Lehman Brothers collapsed world is...volatility is the new normal. The Dow Jones and major indexes swing 2 to 3% in either direction on a bad or Micheal Jackson 'Bad' day. Its precisely why we write articles like Road Warrior Inspired Stocks and recommend Dividend paying Stocks.
We are not all bears, nor are we bulls, we only care about profitable trades. Nothing else matters.
Believe in Barron's and throw all your money into stocks. After all, the Dow is going to 17,000 in two years. You can sleep easy and gorge on pizza every hour. Come two years from now we will all be rich Pizza the Huts, I can't wait.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Frontrunning: February 27 | ZeroHedge
- How Much Crude Oil Do You Consume on a Daily Basis? | Financial Sense
- Obama Decrees Ban On Ammo For The Most Popular Rifle In America | ZeroHedge
- China Cuts Interest Rates, Takes Number Of Central Banks Easing In 2015 To 21 | ZeroHedge
- Are Weak Earnings Signaling Recession Ahead? | Financial Sense
- Conference Board Leading Economic Index: Growth Moderates | Financial Sense
- Housing Industry Frets About the Next Brick to Drop | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- These mind-blowing GIFs explain the workings of a jet engine | Business Insider
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- Louis Vuitton is now a 'brand for secretaries' in China | Business Insider
- Warren Buffett discusses the stock market's predictive power in this brief video from... | Business Insider
- Samsung was so surprised by its success in the US that it sent people to audit its own... | Business Insider
- German finance chief softens tone, says Greece 'needs... | Business Insider
- The 28 hottest exotic cars from the 2015 Geneva Motor Show | Business Insider