Pizza the Hut Trading
Barron's says the Dow is going to 15,000. The Masters are inviting Pizza the Hut to our Friday Pizza Party to celebrate. But why stop at 15K, how about 17,000 in just two years? Wow, what a great deal, thanks Mr. Epstein from Barron's. Pizza the Hut please return our calls.
Click to Read Barron's article, as they state "Dow 15,000 and 17,000 are actually modest targets". Its blind-zombie-herd investing shit like this that inspires all of us to question the true value of U.S. Equities. As we talked up today and we are Not Buying it for a Dollar.
Bullish mentality maybe the latest craze but volatility trumps any wonderful thesis Barron's can muster.
People who lost half of their life savings in 2008 are not lining up at A.G. Edwards or Merrill Lynch to hire some Pizza the Hut (relive the memory at YouTube) broker to gamble their remaining assets.
What's different in a post 2008 Lehman Brothers collapsed world is...volatility is the new normal. The Dow Jones and major indexes swing 2 to 3% in either direction on a bad or Micheal Jackson 'Bad' day. Its precisely why we write articles like Road Warrior Inspired Stocks and recommend Dividend paying Stocks.
We are not all bears, nor are we bulls, we only care about profitable trades. Nothing else matters.
Believe in Barron's and throw all your money into stocks. After all, the Dow is going to 17,000 in two years. You can sleep easy and gorge on pizza every hour. Come two years from now we will all be rich Pizza the Huts, I can't wait.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg: "Not The Best Of Times" For America, "I Read WaPo And NYT Every Day" | ZeroHedge
- Mediocre Demand For "Tailing", 7Y Treasury | ZeroHedge
- Mutiny Breaks Out Inside The World's Most Successful Hedge Fund Over Donald Trump | ZeroHedge
- German 2Y Yield Plunges To Record -0.95%: Citi Explains Why It Will Keep Dropping | ZeroHedge
- The Reflationary Window: Open How Wide For How Long? | Financial Sense
- Traders Throw In The Towel On March Rate Hike | ZeroHedge
- Bitcoin Investment Risk vs Reward Calculator to Compare BTC to EUR, GBP, Gold & Stocks | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The $65 ticket to Europe is finally here — and Norwegian Air says it will please... | Business Insider
- Here's the email Sears' CEO just sent to the company announcing layoffs (... | Business Insider
- Where to eat and drink like a president | Business Insider
- I spent 48 hours with Nintendo's new game console, the Switch — here's what... | Business Insider
- 10 million self-driving cars will be on the road by... | Business Insider
- A vague section in Trump's executive orders is worrying immigrants | Business Insider
- A publicity strategist explains how to approach important people without feeling... | Business Insider