Pizza the Hut Trading
Barron's says the Dow is going to 15,000. The Masters are inviting Pizza the Hut to our Friday Pizza Party to celebrate. But why stop at 15K, how about 17,000 in just two years? Wow, what a great deal, thanks Mr. Epstein from Barron's. Pizza the Hut please return our calls.
Click to Read Barron's article, as they state "Dow 15,000 and 17,000 are actually modest targets". Its blind-zombie-herd investing shit like this that inspires all of us to question the true value of U.S. Equities. As we talked up today and we are Not Buying it for a Dollar.
Bullish mentality maybe the latest craze but volatility trumps any wonderful thesis Barron's can muster.
People who lost half of their life savings in 2008 are not lining up at A.G. Edwards or Merrill Lynch to hire some Pizza the Hut (relive the memory at YouTube) broker to gamble their remaining assets.
What's different in a post 2008 Lehman Brothers collapsed world is...volatility is the new normal. The Dow Jones and major indexes swing 2 to 3% in either direction on a bad or Micheal Jackson 'Bad' day. Its precisely why we write articles like Road Warrior Inspired Stocks and recommend Dividend paying Stocks.
We are not all bears, nor are we bulls, we only care about profitable trades. Nothing else matters.
Believe in Barron's and throw all your money into stocks. After all, the Dow is going to 17,000 in two years. You can sleep easy and gorge on pizza every hour. Come two years from now we will all be rich Pizza the Huts, I can't wait.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- US Stocks Surge To 'Best' Streak In 86 years | ZeroHedge
- Hacked US Documents Said To Reveal Extent Of Undisclosed US "Lethal Aid" For Ukraine Army | ZeroHedge
- The U.S. Shale Breakeven Price Debate | Financial Sense
- Are Low Rates Responsible for High Valuations | Financial Sense
- The Unbearable Over-Determination Of Oil | ZeroHedge
- A Tale Of Two Credit Markets: New Auto Loans Highest In 9 Years As New Mortgages Slump Near Record Lows | ZeroHedge
- Renewable Energy: Does It Need Critically Rare Materials? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- REVEALED: The Demographic Trends For Every Social Network | Business Insider
- Here's The Play-By-Play Of A Soyuz Capsule Docking At The International... | Business Insider
- Pepsi Has a Plan to Boost Its Beverage Business With Innovation | TheStreet.com
- How Women, Booze, And Money Made Spotify's CEO 'Completely... | Business Insider
- A Female Startup Founder... | Business Insider
- Incredibly Frank Relationships Are The Secret To Building An Empire, Says Lou... | Business Insider
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek