Pizza the Hut Trading
Barron's says the Dow is going to 15,000. The Masters are inviting Pizza the Hut to our Friday Pizza Party to celebrate. But why stop at 15K, how about 17,000 in just two years? Wow, what a great deal, thanks Mr. Epstein from Barron's. Pizza the Hut please return our calls.
Click to Read Barron's article, as they state "Dow 15,000 and 17,000 are actually modest targets". Its blind-zombie-herd investing shit like this that inspires all of us to question the true value of U.S. Equities. As we talked up today and we are Not Buying it for a Dollar.
Bullish mentality maybe the latest craze but volatility trumps any wonderful thesis Barron's can muster.
People who lost half of their life savings in 2008 are not lining up at A.G. Edwards or Merrill Lynch to hire some Pizza the Hut (relive the memory at YouTube) broker to gamble their remaining assets.
What's different in a post 2008 Lehman Brothers collapsed world is...volatility is the new normal. The Dow Jones and major indexes swing 2 to 3% in either direction on a bad or Micheal Jackson 'Bad' day. Its precisely why we write articles like Road Warrior Inspired Stocks and recommend Dividend paying Stocks.
We are not all bears, nor are we bulls, we only care about profitable trades. Nothing else matters.
Believe in Barron's and throw all your money into stocks. After all, the Dow is going to 17,000 in two years. You can sleep easy and gorge on pizza every hour. Come two years from now we will all be rich Pizza the Huts, I can't wait.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Rude Awakening for Those Who Ignored the Energy Markets' Warning Signs | Financial Sense
- Is the U.S. Really the World’s Top Oil Producer? | Financial Sense
- US Housing Market Heating Up | Financial Sense
- Former FDIC Head Sheila Bair Resigns From Parent Of World's Largest Subprime Auto Lender | ZeroHedge
- From Hill-ary To Mountain-ary - How UBS Sent Millions To The Clintons After Saving The Bank In 2009 | ZeroHedge
- This Is The Reason Why Facebook Is Sliding After Hours, Dragging Nasdaq Futures Lower | ZeroHedge
- Caught On Tape: Angry Mexican Crowd Attacks Uber Drivers | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Why every Microsoft employee in the 1990s... | Business Insider
- How to make sure your Facebook is as secure as possible (FB) | Business Insider
- Disputed German Michael Jackson memorial may have to... | Business Insider
- Notable... | StreetInsider.com
- Salesforce has backed more $1 billion startups than Google | Business Insider
- This man sells a kit that'll turn anyone into a '... | Business Insider
- A news website in Germany is being investigated for treason | Business Insider