Pizza the Hut Trading
Barron's says the Dow is going to 15,000. The Masters are inviting Pizza the Hut to our Friday Pizza Party to celebrate. But why stop at 15K, how about 17,000 in just two years? Wow, what a great deal, thanks Mr. Epstein from Barron's. Pizza the Hut please return our calls.
Click to Read Barron's article, as they state "Dow 15,000 and 17,000 are actually modest targets". Its blind-zombie-herd investing shit like this that inspires all of us to question the true value of U.S. Equities. As we talked up today and we are Not Buying it for a Dollar.
Bullish mentality maybe the latest craze but volatility trumps any wonderful thesis Barron's can muster.
People who lost half of their life savings in 2008 are not lining up at A.G. Edwards or Merrill Lynch to hire some Pizza the Hut (relive the memory at YouTube) broker to gamble their remaining assets.
What's different in a post 2008 Lehman Brothers collapsed world is...volatility is the new normal. The Dow Jones and major indexes swing 2 to 3% in either direction on a bad or Micheal Jackson 'Bad' day. Its precisely why we write articles like Road Warrior Inspired Stocks and recommend Dividend paying Stocks.
We are not all bears, nor are we bulls, we only care about profitable trades. Nothing else matters.
Believe in Barron's and throw all your money into stocks. After all, the Dow is going to 17,000 in two years. You can sleep easy and gorge on pizza every hour. Come two years from now we will all be rich Pizza the Huts, I can't wait.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Late Night Strategy for Thursday | iBankCoin.com
- And The Biggest Beneficiary Of QE3 Is... | ZeroHedge
- Closing the Gap | iBankCoin.com
- Goldman Expects "Steady As She Goes" FOMC With QE Ending On Schedule | ZeroHedge
- Bad Debt At China's - And The World's - Largest Bank Surges By Most Ever | ZeroHedge
- Five Stocks Carving Out a Good Halloween | iBankCoin.com
- Initial Jobless Claims Average Nears 40-Year Low | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This Brain Map Shows Why People On Shrooms See Sounds And Hear Colors | Business Insider
- Keep People From Swiping To Other Photos With This... | Business Insider
- Apple Has Forced A Huge Change At Samsung — As These Two Phones Launched... | Business Insider
- Marissa Mayer Threw A Crazy Halloween Party At The Funeral Home She Bought Last Year | Business Insider
- Marry Someone With This Trait If You Want To Get Ahead In Your Career | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Miami Heat Rookie James Ennis' Dunk Is Already A Candidate For NBA... | Business Insider