Pizza the Hut Trading
Barron's says the Dow is going to 15,000. The Masters are inviting Pizza the Hut to our Friday Pizza Party to celebrate. But why stop at 15K, how about 17,000 in just two years? Wow, what a great deal, thanks Mr. Epstein from Barron's. Pizza the Hut please return our calls.
Click to Read Barron's article, as they state "Dow 15,000 and 17,000 are actually modest targets". Its blind-zombie-herd investing shit like this that inspires all of us to question the true value of U.S. Equities. As we talked up today and we are Not Buying it for a Dollar.
Bullish mentality maybe the latest craze but volatility trumps any wonderful thesis Barron's can muster.
People who lost half of their life savings in 2008 are not lining up at A.G. Edwards or Merrill Lynch to hire some Pizza the Hut (relive the memory at YouTube) broker to gamble their remaining assets.
What's different in a post 2008 Lehman Brothers collapsed world is...volatility is the new normal. The Dow Jones and major indexes swing 2 to 3% in either direction on a bad or Micheal Jackson 'Bad' day. Its precisely why we write articles like Road Warrior Inspired Stocks and recommend Dividend paying Stocks.
We are not all bears, nor are we bulls, we only care about profitable trades. Nothing else matters.
Believe in Barron's and throw all your money into stocks. After all, the Dow is going to 17,000 in two years. You can sleep easy and gorge on pizza every hour. Come two years from now we will all be rich Pizza the Huts, I can't wait.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "No Way To Tell How Many People Who Have Signed Up For Obamacare Actually Have" | ZeroHedge
- Gold & Silver Play Catch Up To Stocks' Un-Taper Exuberance | ZeroHedge
- Guest Post: The Triumph Of "Ron Paul"-ism | ZeroHedge
- Bubbles, Bubbles Everywhere | Financial Sense
- Futures Fail To Levitate Overnight On Repeated Central-Planning Failures Around The Globe | ZeroHedge
- Here Is The "Wealth Effect": Wealthiest 400 Americans Accounted For 16% Of All Capital Gains | ZeroHedge
- Name That Chart | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Navy Created These Incredible 'Then Vs. Now' Photos Comparing Pearl Harbor... | Business Insider
- Boeing Has Started Wind-Tunnel Testing For The Upgraded 777 | Business Insider
- iPhone Pre-Orders Start at China Mobile (Update 1) | TheStreet.com
- Warner Bros. Releases Creepy Teaser Trailers For 'Godzilla' Remake | Business Insider
- 18 Examples Of Kobe Bryant's Insane Work Ethic | Business Insider
- If Only Intel Didn't Date Losers | TheStreet.com
- The Most Violent Fall TV Shows | Business Insider