Pizza the Hut Trading
Barron's says the Dow is going to 15,000. The Masters are inviting Pizza the Hut to our Friday Pizza Party to celebrate. But why stop at 15K, how about 17,000 in just two years? Wow, what a great deal, thanks Mr. Epstein from Barron's. Pizza the Hut please return our calls.
Click to Read Barron's article, as they state "Dow 15,000 and 17,000 are actually modest targets". Its blind-zombie-herd investing shit like this that inspires all of us to question the true value of U.S. Equities. As we talked up today and we are Not Buying it for a Dollar.
Bullish mentality maybe the latest craze but volatility trumps any wonderful thesis Barron's can muster.
People who lost half of their life savings in 2008 are not lining up at A.G. Edwards or Merrill Lynch to hire some Pizza the Hut (relive the memory at YouTube) broker to gamble their remaining assets.
What's different in a post 2008 Lehman Brothers collapsed world is...volatility is the new normal. The Dow Jones and major indexes swing 2 to 3% in either direction on a bad or Micheal Jackson 'Bad' day. Its precisely why we write articles like Road Warrior Inspired Stocks and recommend Dividend paying Stocks.
We are not all bears, nor are we bulls, we only care about profitable trades. Nothing else matters.
Believe in Barron's and throw all your money into stocks. After all, the Dow is going to 17,000 in two years. You can sleep easy and gorge on pizza every hour. Come two years from now we will all be rich Pizza the Huts, I can't wait.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- BofA Warns Trumpflation Might Break The "Buy The Dip" Trade | ZeroHedge
- US Service Sector Rebounds in November; Majority of Businesses Positive on Direction of Economy | Financial Sense
- Is Janet Yellen Sabotaging The Trump Administration? | ZeroHedge
- WORLD ECONOMIES IN TROUBLE: Middle East Oil Exports Lower Than 40 Years Ago | ZeroHedge
- Powerful 6.8 Magnitude Quake Strikes Off The Coast Of Northern California | ZeroHedge
- Trump Is Correct – Boeing Is Gouging The Taxpayer On The New Air Force One | ZeroHedge
- War On The Homeless: Cities Across America Are Making It Illegal To Feed And Shelter Those In Need | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 'On behalf of a grateful nation, Godspeed, John Glenn': Obama pays... | Business Insider
- The 25 worst movies of 2016, according to critics | Business Insider
- 5 tips to decorate your home like a rich person, when your... | Business Insider
- Why you should take advantage of this widely ignored part of... | Business Insider
- Vietnam is making a big move into the... | Business Insider
- ... | Business Insider
- Most forensic science is bogus | Business Insider