Pizza the Hut Trading
Barron's says the Dow is going to 15,000. The Masters are inviting Pizza the Hut to our Friday Pizza Party to celebrate. But why stop at 15K, how about 17,000 in just two years? Wow, what a great deal, thanks Mr. Epstein from Barron's. Pizza the Hut please return our calls.
Click to Read Barron's article, as they state "Dow 15,000 and 17,000 are actually modest targets". Its blind-zombie-herd investing shit like this that inspires all of us to question the true value of U.S. Equities. As we talked up today and we are Not Buying it for a Dollar.
Bullish mentality maybe the latest craze but volatility trumps any wonderful thesis Barron's can muster.
People who lost half of their life savings in 2008 are not lining up at A.G. Edwards or Merrill Lynch to hire some Pizza the Hut (relive the memory at YouTube) broker to gamble their remaining assets.
What's different in a post 2008 Lehman Brothers collapsed world is...volatility is the new normal. The Dow Jones and major indexes swing 2 to 3% in either direction on a bad or Micheal Jackson 'Bad' day. Its precisely why we write articles like Road Warrior Inspired Stocks and recommend Dividend paying Stocks.
We are not all bears, nor are we bulls, we only care about profitable trades. Nothing else matters.
Believe in Barron's and throw all your money into stocks. After all, the Dow is going to 17,000 in two years. You can sleep easy and gorge on pizza every hour. Come two years from now we will all be rich Pizza the Huts, I can't wait.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Initial Jobless Claims Plunge to Jan 2006 Lows, Government Warns Of "Seasonal Volatility" | ZeroHedge
- A Zillow For Trulia Deal Changes Nothing | iBankCoin.com
- My 1,001st Post – It’s About BAS | iBankCoin.com
- Russia Accuses US Of Fabricating MH17 Evidence As US Reveals More "Evidence" Of Russian Military Involvement | ZeroHedge
- Housing Starts Plunge Due to Horrific Data From the South | Financial Sense
- The Catalysts for a Correction | Financial Sense
- The "Insider Threat Program" And The Government's War On Whistleblowers | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- DURABLE GOODS ORDERS RISE | Business Insider
- Baseball's New Playoff Format Has Killed The Trade Deadline | Business Insider
- CATERPILLAR: Here's What The Global Economy Looks Like To Us Right Now (CAT) | Business Insider
- European Markets Are Down | Business Insider
- Pandora Is Tanking (P) | Business Insider
- Why More MBAs Are Becoming Entrepreneurs Straight Out Of Business... | Business Insider
- Greg Maddux Was A 'Sick' Prankster Who Tormented Teammates In The Locker Room | Business Insider