Pizza the Hut Trading
Barron's says the Dow is going to 15,000. The Masters are inviting Pizza the Hut to our Friday Pizza Party to celebrate. But why stop at 15K, how about 17,000 in just two years? Wow, what a great deal, thanks Mr. Epstein from Barron's. Pizza the Hut please return our calls.
Click to Read Barron's article, as they state "Dow 15,000 and 17,000 are actually modest targets". Its blind-zombie-herd investing shit like this that inspires all of us to question the true value of U.S. Equities. As we talked up today and we are Not Buying it for a Dollar.
Bullish mentality maybe the latest craze but volatility trumps any wonderful thesis Barron's can muster.
People who lost half of their life savings in 2008 are not lining up at A.G. Edwards or Merrill Lynch to hire some Pizza the Hut (relive the memory at YouTube) broker to gamble their remaining assets.
What's different in a post 2008 Lehman Brothers collapsed world is...volatility is the new normal. The Dow Jones and major indexes swing 2 to 3% in either direction on a bad or Micheal Jackson 'Bad' day. Its precisely why we write articles like Road Warrior Inspired Stocks and recommend Dividend paying Stocks.
We are not all bears, nor are we bulls, we only care about profitable trades. Nothing else matters.
Believe in Barron's and throw all your money into stocks. After all, the Dow is going to 17,000 in two years. You can sleep easy and gorge on pizza every hour. Come two years from now we will all be rich Pizza the Huts, I can't wait.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Retail Sales Surge on Spring Thaw | Financial Sense
- We Again See Real Estate As Best Investment | Financial Sense
- Hyper-Sensitive Illinois Mayor Orders Police Raid Over Parody Twitter Account | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap April 17, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- Seasonality Data Dump: A Mirror Image | iBankCoin.com
- De-Escalation Off: US Deploys Troops To Poland | ZeroHedge
- Make or Break Week: Time to Get to Work | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- It's Time to Sell Yahoo | TheStreet.com
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- Notable... | StreetInsider.com
- The 15 Most Thrilling Roller Coasters In America | Business Insider
- The Incredible Story Of How White Supremacists Almost Took Over A Tiny North Dakota Town | Business Insider
- The Chart Of Government Job Losses Under Obama Will Never Get Old | Business Insider
- Crazy Video Footage Shows Possible Meteor Flying Over... | Business Insider