Pizza the Hut Trading
Barron's says the Dow is going to 15,000. The Masters are inviting Pizza the Hut to our Friday Pizza Party to celebrate. But why stop at 15K, how about 17,000 in just two years? Wow, what a great deal, thanks Mr. Epstein from Barron's. Pizza the Hut please return our calls.
Click to Read Barron's article, as they state "Dow 15,000 and 17,000 are actually modest targets". Its blind-zombie-herd investing shit like this that inspires all of us to question the true value of U.S. Equities. As we talked up today and we are Not Buying it for a Dollar.
Bullish mentality maybe the latest craze but volatility trumps any wonderful thesis Barron's can muster.
People who lost half of their life savings in 2008 are not lining up at A.G. Edwards or Merrill Lynch to hire some Pizza the Hut (relive the memory at YouTube) broker to gamble their remaining assets.
What's different in a post 2008 Lehman Brothers collapsed world is...volatility is the new normal. The Dow Jones and major indexes swing 2 to 3% in either direction on a bad or Micheal Jackson 'Bad' day. Its precisely why we write articles like Road Warrior Inspired Stocks and recommend Dividend paying Stocks.
We are not all bears, nor are we bulls, we only care about profitable trades. Nothing else matters.
Believe in Barron's and throw all your money into stocks. After all, the Dow is going to 17,000 in two years. You can sleep easy and gorge on pizza every hour. Come two years from now we will all be rich Pizza the Huts, I can't wait.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Spend or Die! The Era of Negative Interest Rates | Financial Sense
- German Spy Chief Says ISIS Operatives Have Infiltrated Europe Disguised As Refugees | ZeroHedge
- LinkedIn Collapses Below IPO-Day Highs | ZeroHedge
- Lakshman on US Slowdown, Shocks, and China | Financial Sense
- Hyperinflating Venezuela Used 36 Boeing 747 Cargo Planes To Deliver Its Worthless Bank Notes | ZeroHedge
- Dear BLS, Explain This | ZeroHedge
- PBOC Hedge Fund Battle (Video) | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 12 weekend bags that double as work bags | Business Insider
- China is buying up companies around the world at a record... | Business Insider
- The new McDonald's kale salad is worse for you than... | Business Insider
- The best home-gym equipment for every type of workout | Business Insider
- SUPER BOWL 50: Our official picks for who will win Sunday's big... | Business Insider
- Elon Musk keeps hinting at what his next big project will be | Business Insider
- Netflix renews 'Orange Is the New Black' for 3 more seasons | Business Insider