Pizza the Hut Trading
Barron's says the Dow is going to 15,000. The Masters are inviting Pizza the Hut to our Friday Pizza Party to celebrate. But why stop at 15K, how about 17,000 in just two years? Wow, what a great deal, thanks Mr. Epstein from Barron's. Pizza the Hut please return our calls.
Click to Read Barron's article, as they state "Dow 15,000 and 17,000 are actually modest targets". Its blind-zombie-herd investing shit like this that inspires all of us to question the true value of U.S. Equities. As we talked up today and we are Not Buying it for a Dollar.
Bullish mentality maybe the latest craze but volatility trumps any wonderful thesis Barron's can muster.
People who lost half of their life savings in 2008 are not lining up at A.G. Edwards or Merrill Lynch to hire some Pizza the Hut (relive the memory at YouTube) broker to gamble their remaining assets.
What's different in a post 2008 Lehman Brothers collapsed world is...volatility is the new normal. The Dow Jones and major indexes swing 2 to 3% in either direction on a bad or Micheal Jackson 'Bad' day. Its precisely why we write articles like Road Warrior Inspired Stocks and recommend Dividend paying Stocks.
We are not all bears, nor are we bulls, we only care about profitable trades. Nothing else matters.
Believe in Barron's and throw all your money into stocks. After all, the Dow is going to 17,000 in two years. You can sleep easy and gorge on pizza every hour. Come two years from now we will all be rich Pizza the Huts, I can't wait.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Here's The 30 Seconds After The Last Debate That CNN Would Rather You Didn't See | ZeroHedge
- Is Information On Google's Ties To The U.S. Government Wikileaks’ Next Focus? | ZeroHedge
- "It's Really Broken" - Divergences & Decouplings Dominate Week In Stocks, Bonds, FX | ZeroHedge
- The Big Four Economic Indicators: Industrial Production Rises Slightly | Financial Sense
- US Mint Silver Eagle Demand - 'Returned with a Vengeance' | ZeroHedge
- Obama Admin Stunned By Duterte: "The Minute You Say Something, He Lets Loose His Barrage Of Obscenities" | ZeroHedge
- U.S. Support For Legalizing Marijuana Hits All-Time High | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- New York state may soon enact one of the nation's toughest... | Business Insider
- Poor ballot design is what's degrading our democracy | Business Insider
- Here's what would happen if Donald Trump decided... | Business Insider
- I saved 50% of my income for a month and the hardest part wasn't cutting back my spending | Business Insider
- 15 high-paying jobs to avoid if you're a selfish person | Business Insider
- See inside the historic, jewel-filled Manhattan mansion that Cartier turned into a boutique 100 years ago | Business Insider
- Will the Internet of Things be bigger than the Industrial Revolution? | Business Insider