Yahoo! Female Executive Sexual Harrasment
Things heat up at Yahoo! Inc.
A high-ranking executive at Yahoo is being sued by an ex-employee on charges of sexual harassment.
The executive being accused, Maria Zhang, was helping to lead Yahoo’s mobile content efforts, reports the San Jose Mercury News Friday afternoon.
The complainant, Nan Shi, was working as a software designer at Yahoo, and says she was repeatedly coerced by Zhang into having “oral and digital sex.” Shi says she was terminated after she later refused Zhang’s advances.
Shi filed her sexual harassment lawsuit Friday, naming Yahoo as a defendant and charging Zhang with sexual-harassment, intentional infliction of emotional distress, and wrongful termination.
Here she is, the photo via Geekwire:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Don’t Repeat That To Anybody" - Hillary Clinton And Donna Brazile Personally Implicated In Latest Project Veritas Video | ZeroHedge
- Is This Obama's Idea Of A Cyberwar? | ZeroHedge
- Huma Abedin On Hillary: "She Is Still Not Perfect In Her Head" | ZeroHedge
- Lack Of Demand Greets Sale Of 5 Year Treasuries In Another Tailing Auction | ZeroHedge
- Texas County Enacts "Emergency Paper Ballots" After "Software Glitch" In Voting Machines | ZeroHedge
- Trump Says He'd Love To Fight "Mr. Tough Guy" After Joe Biden's "Behind The Gym" Threats | ZeroHedge
- Chinese Bank Liabilities Rise Above 200 Trillion Yuan For The First Time | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- BIOMETRICS IN THE PAYMENTS INDUSTRY: Why biologically based authentication is becoming the go-to... | Business Insider
- Russia is reportedly sending ships with... | Business Insider
- Oil dives below $50 on report Russia is against a production cut | Business Insider
- China is still dragging Apple down (AAPL) | Business Insider
- 5 productivity tips you haven't heard a million times... | Business Insider
- CNN reporter grills Donald Trump on amount of personal money he's willing... | Business Insider
- This stunning visualization breaks down all the... | Business Insider