Yahoo! Female Executive Sexual Harrasment
Things heat up at Yahoo! Inc.
A high-ranking executive at Yahoo is being sued by an ex-employee on charges of sexual harassment.
The executive being accused, Maria Zhang, was helping to lead Yahoo’s mobile content efforts, reports the San Jose Mercury News Friday afternoon.
The complainant, Nan Shi, was working as a software designer at Yahoo, and says she was repeatedly coerced by Zhang into having “oral and digital sex.” Shi says she was terminated after she later refused Zhang’s advances.
Shi filed her sexual harassment lawsuit Friday, naming Yahoo as a defendant and charging Zhang with sexual-harassment, intentional infliction of emotional distress, and wrongful termination.
Here she is, the photo via Geekwire:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Political Polarity Shift - "Trigger Happy Hillary" Making Dems The War Party | ZeroHedge
- When the Price Is Right You Buy (And You Win)… | Altucher Confidential
- South Africa's Standard Bank Victim Of "Perfectly Coordinated Attack" In Japanese ATM Scam | ZeroHedge
- We're In The Eye Of A Global Financial Hurricane | ZeroHedge
- US Manufacturing PMI Collapses To 2009 Lows (As Fed Readies Rate Hike?) | ZeroHedge
- Everything Is Not Awesome! Study Finds LEGOs Becoming Increasingly Violent | ZeroHedge
- Davidowitz: Retailers in 'Survival Mode' as Headwinds Multiply | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Walmart is falling behind in the e-commerce race | Business Insider
- These will be the up-and-coming neighborhoods in 30 major US cities in 2016 | Business Insider
- South Africa has arrested three Chinese ships for illegal... | Business Insider
- I spent... | Business Insider
- Stocks are rallying (SPY, DJI, IXIC, USO, WTI, OIL, VDE, BBY, DSW, TOL) | Business Insider
- A hacker reveals the easiest way to come up with a strong password that's easy to... | Business Insider
- A new ADHD drug has some psychiatrists scared | Business Insider