Yahoo! Female Executive Sexual Harrasment
Things heat up at Yahoo! Inc.
A high-ranking executive at Yahoo is being sued by an ex-employee on charges of sexual harassment.
The executive being accused, Maria Zhang, was helping to lead Yahoo’s mobile content efforts, reports the San Jose Mercury News Friday afternoon.
The complainant, Nan Shi, was working as a software designer at Yahoo, and says she was repeatedly coerced by Zhang into having “oral and digital sex.” Shi says she was terminated after she later refused Zhang’s advances.
Shi filed her sexual harassment lawsuit Friday, naming Yahoo as a defendant and charging Zhang with sexual-harassment, intentional infliction of emotional distress, and wrongful termination.
Here she is, the photo via Geekwire:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Japan’s Yen Has Only Begun to Fall | Financial Sense
- Saturday Cinema with Le Fly: The Crash (1932) | iBankCoin.com
- With 6 Hours Until The Greek Vote, This Is Where We Stand | ZeroHedge
- Trillion-Dollar Asset Managers Warn On Greece Fallout: "No Blueprint" Means "All Kinds Of Uncertainty" | ZeroHedge
- Markets Become Scary: Crash Point Or Turning Point? | ZeroHedge
- Nomi Prins: In A World Of Artificial Liquidity – Cash Is King | ZeroHedge
- Greece Deal, ADP Cheer Markets | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This is the best way to watch the Tour de France from the US that we know of... | Business Insider
- People in Greece can't buy things on iTunes because of the... | Business Insider
- How to fight off a shark attack | Business Insider
- How 15 highly successful people stay in shape | Business Insider
- Intense video of underground drone racing in a basement in Australia | Business Insider
- French businesses hoping to beat the rush back into Iran | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek