Yahoo! Female Executive Sexual Harrasment
Things heat up at Yahoo! Inc.
A high-ranking executive at Yahoo is being sued by an ex-employee on charges of sexual harassment.
The executive being accused, Maria Zhang, was helping to lead Yahoo’s mobile content efforts, reports the San Jose Mercury News Friday afternoon.
The complainant, Nan Shi, was working as a software designer at Yahoo, and says she was repeatedly coerced by Zhang into having “oral and digital sex.” Shi says she was terminated after she later refused Zhang’s advances.
Shi filed her sexual harassment lawsuit Friday, naming Yahoo as a defendant and charging Zhang with sexual-harassment, intentional infliction of emotional distress, and wrongful termination.
Here she is, the photo via Geekwire:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- When a Bubble Isn’t...? | ZeroHedge
- Are You Better Off This Thanksgiving Than You Were Last Thanksgiving? | ZeroHedge
- Gold Jumps Above $1200 on China Rate Cut; Draghi Vows “More Inflation” | Financial Sense
- Swiss Yes Vote Possible - First “Gold Rush” Of 21st Century? | ZeroHedge
- The Mystery Of Surging Q3 GDP Explained And Why Americans Are Suddenly $80 Billion "Poorer" | ZeroHedge
- Thankful For Inflation? Turkey Day Dinner Is Up 6,000% Since 1909 | ZeroHedge
- THE TURKEY GODS ARE HERE | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Aaron Rodgers Watches Packers TV Broadcasts To Look For Weaknesses In His Game | Business Insider
- Market Wrap: GDP... | StreetInsider.com
- Russia Now Has 'A $12 Billion Reminder' Of Its Money Problems | Business Insider
- E-cigarettes contain 10 times amount of carcinogens:... | Business Insider
- How Samsung Executive David Eun Changed His Life After Surviving A Plane Crash Last... | Business Insider
- Shanda Games (GAME) Reports Completion of Shanda SDG Sale | StreetInsider.com
- OPEC set for pivotal decision on oil output amount | Business Insider