Yahoo! Female Executive Sexual Harrasment
Things heat up at Yahoo! Inc.
A high-ranking executive at Yahoo is being sued by an ex-employee on charges of sexual harassment.
The executive being accused, Maria Zhang, was helping to lead Yahoo’s mobile content efforts, reports the San Jose Mercury News Friday afternoon.
The complainant, Nan Shi, was working as a software designer at Yahoo, and says she was repeatedly coerced by Zhang into having “oral and digital sex.” Shi says she was terminated after she later refused Zhang’s advances.
Shi filed her sexual harassment lawsuit Friday, naming Yahoo as a defendant and charging Zhang with sexual-harassment, intentional infliction of emotional distress, and wrongful termination.
Here she is, the photo via Geekwire:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "We Fired Some Folks..." President Obama Discusses Chuck Hagel's Resignation - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- Hugh Hendry Live 3: "To Bet Against China Is To Best Against Central Bank Omnipotence" | ZeroHedge
- With A Hard-Landing Imminent, China Reminds Residents It Is Illegal To Jump Off Tops Of Buildings | ZeroHedge
- Service PMI Misses, Tumbles To 7-Month Lows, "Extreme Weather" Warning For GDP Issued | ZeroHedge
- The Iran Nuclear Talks (In 1 Lonely Photo) | ZeroHedge
- Swiss Gold Initiative: Good Idea with Unintended Consequences | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: November 24 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Norwegian prodigy Carlsen retains World Chess... | Business Insider
- Here's Why I'm Not Selling My Stocks Even Though I Think Returns Will Be Lousy | Business Insider
- Coca-Cola Is Betting Big On A New Kind Of Milk That Costs Twice As Much As Regular... | Business Insider
- Here Are 50 Stocks Hedge Funds Are Shorting Like Crazy | Business Insider
- JOHN KERRY: Trust Us, These Iran Negotiations Are Working | Business Insider
- Advanced cyberspying tool dates from 2008 | Business Insider
- This App Will Help You Track Down Drunken Snapchat Photos | Business Insider