Yahoo! Female Executive Sexual Harrasment
Things heat up at Yahoo! Inc.
A high-ranking executive at Yahoo is being sued by an ex-employee on charges of sexual harassment.
The executive being accused, Maria Zhang, was helping to lead Yahoo’s mobile content efforts, reports the San Jose Mercury News Friday afternoon.
The complainant, Nan Shi, was working as a software designer at Yahoo, and says she was repeatedly coerced by Zhang into having “oral and digital sex.” Shi says she was terminated after she later refused Zhang’s advances.
Shi filed her sexual harassment lawsuit Friday, naming Yahoo as a defendant and charging Zhang with sexual-harassment, intentional infliction of emotional distress, and wrongful termination.
Here she is, the photo via Geekwire:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Bridgewater Calculates How Much Time Central Banks Have Left | ZeroHedge
- "The Donald Nailed It" Stockman Screams "We Are In A Big Fat Ugly Bubble" | ZeroHedge
- Chart: The Central Bankers’ Bubble – 2007 vs. Today | Financial Sense
- Howard Dean Stands By Tweet Accusing Trump Of Snorting Blow, Wants An Answer | ZeroHedge
- "Foot-In-Mouth" Trump Vs. "Frog-In-Throat" Clinton: First Presidential Debate Begins - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- Core Durable Goods Orders Contract For 20th Straight Month - Longest Non-Recessionary Streak In US History | ZeroHedge
- US Bonds, Stocks Rally As Most Systemically Dangerous Bank In The World Collapses | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here’s why an economist thinks we should consider paying people to give up their body parts | Business Insider
- Alphabet has been secretly working on a new health smartwatch that doesn't need... | Business Insider
- This startup has reinvented the dress shirt to be as comfortable as... | Business Insider
- Google, Disney, or Salesforce? Twitter could take many forms depending... | Business Insider
- Some 32,000 suspects have been arrested in Turkey over... | Business Insider
- Matt Ryan had a funny moment when he had second thoughts about... | Business Insider
- This genius iPhone 7 case gives you back the headphone jack Apple removed | Business Insider