Yahoo! Female Executive Sexual Harrasment
Things heat up at Yahoo! Inc.
A high-ranking executive at Yahoo is being sued by an ex-employee on charges of sexual harassment.
The executive being accused, Maria Zhang, was helping to lead Yahoo’s mobile content efforts, reports the San Jose Mercury News Friday afternoon.
The complainant, Nan Shi, was working as a software designer at Yahoo, and says she was repeatedly coerced by Zhang into having “oral and digital sex.” Shi says she was terminated after she later refused Zhang’s advances.
Shi filed her sexual harassment lawsuit Friday, naming Yahoo as a defendant and charging Zhang with sexual-harassment, intentional infliction of emotional distress, and wrongful termination.
Here she is, the photo via Geekwire:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Charles Schwab Breaks: "System Is Temporarily Unavailable" | ZeroHedge
- Media Blackout: Canada Plans To Dump Nuclear Waste Less Than Mile From US Border | ZeroHedge
- America’s Ballooning Student Debt: Lessons Learned From Chile | Financial Sense
- "Total Capitulation" - Biggest Weekly Equity Outflow On Record | ZeroHedge
- VIX ETF Surges After Serious Short Squeeze For 5th Day In A Row | ZeroHedge
- Rutgers University Warns Students - "There Is No Such Thing As Free Speech" | ZeroHedge
- Conference Board Leading Economic Index Sees Fractional Decline in July | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Barclays lawsuits triggered by 'Flash... | Business Insider
- Spain officials dismiss 'gag-law' fine for woman... | Business Insider
- Karam working with psychologist following Wilson's death... | Business Insider
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- Blue Jays hit 3 HRs in 5-3 win over Tigers | Business Insider
- Iran premieres big-budget epic film 'Muhammad' | Business Insider
- Mayor thanks US student who helped thwart France attack | Business Insider