Yahoo! Female Executive Sexual Harrasment
Things heat up at Yahoo! Inc.
A high-ranking executive at Yahoo is being sued by an ex-employee on charges of sexual harassment.
The executive being accused, Maria Zhang, was helping to lead Yahoo’s mobile content efforts, reports the San Jose Mercury News Friday afternoon.
The complainant, Nan Shi, was working as a software designer at Yahoo, and says she was repeatedly coerced by Zhang into having “oral and digital sex.” Shi says she was terminated after she later refused Zhang’s advances.
Shi filed her sexual harassment lawsuit Friday, naming Yahoo as a defendant and charging Zhang with sexual-harassment, intentional infliction of emotional distress, and wrongful termination.
Here she is, the photo via Geekwire:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Q1 Earnings Season Is Going to Be Ugly | Financial Sense
- Earnings Have Peaked… and a Dropping For the First Time since 2008 | ZeroHedge
- How The Fed Has Failed The Nation (In One Chart) | ZeroHedge
- Marxist Group Takes Turkish Prosecutor Hostage, Posts Pictures | ZeroHedge
- ‘Peak Gold’ in 2015? - Goldman Sachs Research Warns of Peak Gold Production | ZeroHedge
- The Titanic Sinks At Dawn | ZeroHedge
- The 'Obama' Warning System | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Nigeria awaits tense poll results, UN chief calls for calm... | Business Insider
- Apple CEO Tim Cook slams US 'dangerous discrimination... | Business Insider
- One of New York's 'outlaw Instagrammers... | Business Insider
- RBS boss leaves weeks after... | Business Insider
- Finding housing in New York City is stressful — here's the strategy I've used | Business Insider
- Total sells Nigerian oil field stake for $569 mn | Business Insider
- Europe's consumers are at their most bullish since 2007 | Business Insider