Yahoo! Female Executive Sexual Harrasment
Things heat up at Yahoo! Inc.
A high-ranking executive at Yahoo is being sued by an ex-employee on charges of sexual harassment.
The executive being accused, Maria Zhang, was helping to lead Yahoo’s mobile content efforts, reports the San Jose Mercury News Friday afternoon.
The complainant, Nan Shi, was working as a software designer at Yahoo, and says she was repeatedly coerced by Zhang into having “oral and digital sex.” Shi says she was terminated after she later refused Zhang’s advances.
Shi filed her sexual harassment lawsuit Friday, naming Yahoo as a defendant and charging Zhang with sexual-harassment, intentional infliction of emotional distress, and wrongful termination.
Here she is, the photo via Geekwire:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Bernie Sanders Leaves The Democratic Party | ZeroHedge
- Turkey Creates "Traitors' Cemetery" For Dead Coup-Plotters | ZeroHedge
- DNC Day 3: Bloomberg, Biden, BlackLivesMatter, & Obama - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- Even Bank of America Is Losing It: "Bring On The Herikoputa!" | ZeroHedge
- USDJPY Plunges Back To Post-BoJ Lows, Gold Jumps After GDP | ZeroHedge
- Trump, Clinton, "Ugliest" Election Coming - Gold's "Summer Doldrums" Prior To Resumption of Bull Market | ZeroHedge
- The Girl Child Arrives | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 'Democracy isn't a spectator... | Business Insider
- This finance trend is so hot even Amazon wants in (AMZN) | Business Insider
- 4 tricks to beat the heat — and whether science says they actually work | Business Insider
- This security camera will let you contact the police with one tap if... | Business Insider
- The latest spat between the two Koreas took a really bizarre turn | Business Insider
- 'Sesame Street' is being accused of age... | Business Insider
- Marco Rubio goes on Twitter rant about Hillary Clinton's DNC speech | Business Insider