Yahoo! Female Executive Sexual Harrasment
Things heat up at Yahoo! Inc.
A high-ranking executive at Yahoo is being sued by an ex-employee on charges of sexual harassment.
The executive being accused, Maria Zhang, was helping to lead Yahoo’s mobile content efforts, reports the San Jose Mercury News Friday afternoon.
The complainant, Nan Shi, was working as a software designer at Yahoo, and says she was repeatedly coerced by Zhang into having “oral and digital sex.” Shi says she was terminated after she later refused Zhang’s advances.
Shi filed her sexual harassment lawsuit Friday, naming Yahoo as a defendant and charging Zhang with sexual-harassment, intentional infliction of emotional distress, and wrongful termination.
Here she is, the photo via Geekwire:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Took Some TZA | iBankCoin.com
- Pentagon Approves Mandatory 21-Day Quarantine Of US Troops Returning From Ebola Missions | ZeroHedge
- The Annotated "Hillary" | ZeroHedge
- 100% of Mainstream Interest Rate Theory Is Wrong | Financial Sense
- Dow Is Up 110 Points, Visa Is 120 Of Them | ZeroHedge
- The Green Bird Scowl at Shorts | iBankCoin.com
- Putin To Western Elites: Play-Time Is Over | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Michael Jordan Talks Trash On Obama's Golf Game | Business Insider
- A Top NYPD Official Just Said A Bunch Of Wild Stuff About Weaponized... | Business Insider
- Meet Microsoft Band, The $199... | Business Insider
- Secular Nidaa Tounes party beats Islamists in Tunisia... | Business Insider
- Take A Look At The $48 Million Private Jet Tesco Is Selling Amid An Accounting Scandal | Business Insider
- Mark Zuckerberg Just Revealed His Grand Vision For The Next 10 Years Of... | Business Insider
- Sistine chapel dazzles after technological makeover | Business Insider