Yahoo! Female Executive Sexual Harrasment
Things heat up at Yahoo! Inc.
A high-ranking executive at Yahoo is being sued by an ex-employee on charges of sexual harassment.
The executive being accused, Maria Zhang, was helping to lead Yahoo’s mobile content efforts, reports the San Jose Mercury News Friday afternoon.
The complainant, Nan Shi, was working as a software designer at Yahoo, and says she was repeatedly coerced by Zhang into having “oral and digital sex.” Shi says she was terminated after she later refused Zhang’s advances.
Shi filed her sexual harassment lawsuit Friday, naming Yahoo as a defendant and charging Zhang with sexual-harassment, intentional infliction of emotional distress, and wrongful termination.
Here she is, the photo via Geekwire:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Larry Summers Warns on Fed Rate Hikes | Financial Sense
- Is a Major Bear Market in Stocks Ahead? Important Signs to Watch | Financial Sense
- A Sublime Harmony of Mathematical Precision (SHOMP) | iBankCoin.com
- Meet The Extreme Super Rich: A List Of The 80 People Who Own As Much As The World’s Poorest 3.6 Billion | ZeroHedge
- Weekly Treasury Issuance Concludes With Weaker 7 Year Auction | ZeroHedge
- Utilities Leading the Market Higher | Financial Sense
- Now We 'Know' Greek Banks Are Really In Trouble | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Greece's New Finance... | Business Insider
- Yahoo Is Tanking Pre-Market (YHOO) | Business Insider
- This Map Shows How Many More Military Aircraft The US Has Than Every Other... | Business Insider
- Tom Brady's Diet Is So Strict That He Eats Avocado-Based Ice Cream As A Treat | Business Insider
- Here Comes The Fed ... (DIA, SPY, QQQ, TLT, IWM) | Business Insider
- Amazing Infographic Shows The Moment Where 177 Of The World's Most Creative... | Business Insider
- Guinea into Cup of Nations quarters after lots drawn | Business Insider