Yahoo! Female Executive Sexual Harrasment
Things heat up at Yahoo! Inc.
A high-ranking executive at Yahoo is being sued by an ex-employee on charges of sexual harassment.
The executive being accused, Maria Zhang, was helping to lead Yahoo’s mobile content efforts, reports the San Jose Mercury News Friday afternoon.
The complainant, Nan Shi, was working as a software designer at Yahoo, and says she was repeatedly coerced by Zhang into having “oral and digital sex.” Shi says she was terminated after she later refused Zhang’s advances.
Shi filed her sexual harassment lawsuit Friday, naming Yahoo as a defendant and charging Zhang with sexual-harassment, intentional infliction of emotional distress, and wrongful termination.
Here she is, the photo via Geekwire:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gary Dorsch: “Hundreds of Billions” in Defaults if Commodity Crash Continues | Financial Sense
- Worth Wray on China's Failed Plan to Blow Stock Market Bubble and Attract Global Investors | Financial Sense
- Prominent Permabull Says Correction Not Over Yet, Expect "Final Capitulation" | ZeroHedge
- When You Use A Smartphone In China, You Agree Not To... | ZeroHedge
- Someone In Chicago Is Shot Every 2.8 Hours (Despite Major Gun Control) | ZeroHedge
- #BrokenRecord-onomics... | ZeroHedge
- How Revisionism Saves Bernanke | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Actor Randy Quaid says he could be deported next week | Business Insider
- Trio wins Nobel Chemistry Prize for DNA repair work | Business Insider
- Forget In-N-Out and Shake... | Business Insider
- Fiat Chrysler avoids strike with new tentative contract | Business Insider
- Rockies will bring back manager Walt Weiss for another... | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- 10 things in tech you need to know today (MSFT, AAPL, P, TSLA) | Business Insider