Yahoo! Female Executive Sexual Harrasment
Things heat up at Yahoo! Inc.
A high-ranking executive at Yahoo is being sued by an ex-employee on charges of sexual harassment.
The executive being accused, Maria Zhang, was helping to lead Yahoo’s mobile content efforts, reports the San Jose Mercury News Friday afternoon.
The complainant, Nan Shi, was working as a software designer at Yahoo, and says she was repeatedly coerced by Zhang into having “oral and digital sex.” Shi says she was terminated after she later refused Zhang’s advances.
Shi filed her sexual harassment lawsuit Friday, naming Yahoo as a defendant and charging Zhang with sexual-harassment, intentional infliction of emotional distress, and wrongful termination.
Here she is, the photo via Geekwire:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Spot The Birth Of High-Frequency Trading | ZeroHedge
- How Likely Is the Greek Bailout Strategy to Succeed? | Financial Sense
- MeeT JoHNNY JiHaD... | ZeroHedge
- GDP Gives Market No Tail-Wind | Financial Sense
- Uneven Housing Recovery in Pictures | Financial Sense
- Gorbachev: Murder of Opposition Leader Was a False Flag | ZeroHedge
- "We Are Failing To Deliver On Our Obligations As Americans" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Green protests dog IOC in Rio | Business Insider
- Isolated skirmishes hamper Ukraine truce | Business Insider
- The way Warren Buffett thinks of a great value is really gross | Business Insider
- Noel Gallagher looks to the future with 'Chasing... | Business Insider
- BREMMER: The outlook for US-Russia... | Business Insider
- Chelsea beat Spurs 2-0 to lift League Cup | Business Insider
- Ton-up Root stars, Pakistan seek Zimbabwe boost... | Business Insider