Yahoo! Female Executive Sexual Harrasment
Things heat up at Yahoo! Inc.
A high-ranking executive at Yahoo is being sued by an ex-employee on charges of sexual harassment.
The executive being accused, Maria Zhang, was helping to lead Yahoo’s mobile content efforts, reports the San Jose Mercury News Friday afternoon.
The complainant, Nan Shi, was working as a software designer at Yahoo, and says she was repeatedly coerced by Zhang into having “oral and digital sex.” Shi says she was terminated after she later refused Zhang’s advances.
Shi filed her sexual harassment lawsuit Friday, naming Yahoo as a defendant and charging Zhang with sexual-harassment, intentional infliction of emotional distress, and wrongful termination.
Here she is, the photo via Geekwire:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Don’t Let Them High Pressure You | iBankCoin.com
- Shots Fired At High School North Of Seattle; 6 Reportedly Injured, Possible 2 Fatal | ZeroHedge
- Friday Humor: Windows 10 | ZeroHedge
- The World Series Of Real Estate | ZeroHedge
- Overnight Futures Fail To Ramp As Algos Focus On New York's First Ever Ebola Case | ZeroHedge
- Oil Prices Continue to Define Geopolitics | Financial Sense
- Weekly Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- XO Group Founder Carley Roney Shares Her Favorite Money Trick | Business Insider
- A Developer Says Apple Sent Him... | Business Insider
- How Fear Of Gluten Is Changing The Food Industry | Business Insider
- Mali seeks to contain Ebola fears after girl dies | Business Insider
- Here's Why Ebola In NYC Is Nothing Like Ebola In Dallas | Business Insider
- Use These Tips To Be Happier At Work | Business Insider
- 30 Stocks Traders Are Shorting Like Crazy (SODA, SUNE, SPWR, TSLA, WUBA, JD, CVC, MNK, VEEV... | Business Insider