Yahoo! Female Executive Sexual Harrasment
Things heat up at Yahoo! Inc.
A high-ranking executive at Yahoo is being sued by an ex-employee on charges of sexual harassment.
The executive being accused, Maria Zhang, was helping to lead Yahoo’s mobile content efforts, reports the San Jose Mercury News Friday afternoon.
The complainant, Nan Shi, was working as a software designer at Yahoo, and says she was repeatedly coerced by Zhang into having “oral and digital sex.” Shi says she was terminated after she later refused Zhang’s advances.
Shi filed her sexual harassment lawsuit Friday, naming Yahoo as a defendant and charging Zhang with sexual-harassment, intentional infliction of emotional distress, and wrongful termination.
Here she is, the photo via Geekwire:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Inflation | ZeroHedge
- Is It Time to Ignore the Fed? | Financial Sense
- Japanese Household Spending Slumps 5.9%; Cries for More Monetary Stimulus | Financial Sense
- Late Night Strategy for Tuesday | iBankCoin.com
- Who Said It? Chairman Mao Or President Obama | ZeroHedge
- Small Cap Relative Strength | Financial Sense
- THe EViDeNCe... | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Apple Has Reportedly Partnered With American Express, Visa, And Mastercard For... | Business Insider
- What The Tennis Legends Of The Past Look Like Today | Business Insider
- The 12 US Cities With The Hardest-Working People | Business Insider
- MITT ROMNEY: Obama's 'Mistakes' Led To The Rise Of ISIS | Business Insider
- A Drone Flew Above Apple's New Spaceship Headquarters To Capture Some Amazing Views (... | Business Insider
- Hong Kong activists in fightback after China vote... | Business Insider
- 6 Arguments For A Shorter Workweek | Business Insider