Yahoo! Female Executive Sexual Harrasment
Things heat up at Yahoo! Inc.
A high-ranking executive at Yahoo is being sued by an ex-employee on charges of sexual harassment.
The executive being accused, Maria Zhang, was helping to lead Yahoo’s mobile content efforts, reports the San Jose Mercury News Friday afternoon.
The complainant, Nan Shi, was working as a software designer at Yahoo, and says she was repeatedly coerced by Zhang into having “oral and digital sex.” Shi says she was terminated after she later refused Zhang’s advances.
Shi filed her sexual harassment lawsuit Friday, naming Yahoo as a defendant and charging Zhang with sexual-harassment, intentional infliction of emotional distress, and wrongful termination.
Here she is, the photo via Geekwire:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Meet Solyndra 2.0: This US-Taxpayer-Subsidized Spanish "Renewables" Firm Is Collapsing | ZeroHedge
- Another One Bites The Coal Dust - Alpha Natural Files For Bankruptcy | ZeroHedge
- "Everyday Americans" Hillary And Bill Clinton Report $140 Million In Taxable Income Since 2007 | ZeroHedge
- Third Bailout Generates New Political Division in Greece | Financial Sense
- When in Doubt, Do Drugs | iBankCoin.com
- DOJ Launches Criminal Investigation Into Deutsche Bank Russian Trades | ZeroHedge
- What's The Difference Between Hillary, Snowden And Manning? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- Nokia selling mapping service Here to... | Business Insider
- A 15-year-old Google Science Fair finalist came up with a... | Business Insider
- A Peruvian billionaire contracted a world-famous design firm to... | Business Insider
- How to clone your dog | Business Insider
- Netflix announces 'unlimited' maternity and... | Business Insider