Yahoo! Female Executive Sexual Harrasment
Things heat up at Yahoo! Inc.
A high-ranking executive at Yahoo is being sued by an ex-employee on charges of sexual harassment.
The executive being accused, Maria Zhang, was helping to lead Yahoo’s mobile content efforts, reports the San Jose Mercury News Friday afternoon.
The complainant, Nan Shi, was working as a software designer at Yahoo, and says she was repeatedly coerced by Zhang into having “oral and digital sex.” Shi says she was terminated after she later refused Zhang’s advances.
Shi filed her sexual harassment lawsuit Friday, naming Yahoo as a defendant and charging Zhang with sexual-harassment, intentional infliction of emotional distress, and wrongful termination.
Here she is, the photo via Geekwire:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- U.S. in a Sweet Spot! | Financial Sense
- Deflationary Indicators Yawn at Fed’s Growth Confidence | Financial Sense
- How the Rising Dollar Could Trigger the Next Global Financial Crisis | Financial Sense
- STTG Market Recap Dec 18, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- "Some North Korean Folks Are Hacking..." President Obama Explains "Costs" - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- Recent Hindenburg Omens Signaled Caution, Now What? | Financial Sense
- Draghi Now Has All the Ammunition He Needs for QE - Implementation Still a Problem | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 12/19: (ROG)/(HNH... | StreetInsider.com
- Dortmund second from bottom after 10th defeat | Business Insider
- ISS crew gets new ratchet -- over email | Business Insider
- Obama May Have Forced Sony To Release 'The Interview... | Business Insider
- Trading... | StreetInsider.com
- This Really Does Look Like A Bubble | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek