Yahoo! Female Executive Sexual Harrasment
Things heat up at Yahoo! Inc.
A high-ranking executive at Yahoo is being sued by an ex-employee on charges of sexual harassment.
The executive being accused, Maria Zhang, was helping to lead Yahoo’s mobile content efforts, reports the San Jose Mercury News Friday afternoon.
The complainant, Nan Shi, was working as a software designer at Yahoo, and says she was repeatedly coerced by Zhang into having “oral and digital sex.” Shi says she was terminated after she later refused Zhang’s advances.
Shi filed her sexual harassment lawsuit Friday, naming Yahoo as a defendant and charging Zhang with sexual-harassment, intentional infliction of emotional distress, and wrongful termination.
Here she is, the photo via Geekwire:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Reflationary Window: Open How Wide For How Long? | Financial Sense
- "It's Unbelievable" - Martin Armstrong Rages "Mainstream Media Has Become Just Liars" | ZeroHedge
- DHS Chief Vows "No Military Force" On Deportations After Trump Describes "Military Operation" | ZeroHedge
- The Criminalization Of Financial Independence | ZeroHedge
- Break Up The USA? | ZeroHedge
- What Could Go Wrong? | Financial Sense
- Trump Delays New Travel Ban To Next Week, No Reason Given Why | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Mexican peso is at its strongest level since the day after... | Business Insider
- Russia acknowledges propaganda force meant to wage... | Business Insider
- 'F--- you for that': Milo... | Business Insider
- Tesla is about to report earnings — but no one will talk about its biggest... | Business Insider
- This is what it looks like as a woman's organs shift... | Business Insider
- Copper is tumbling following a report that... | Business Insider
- Trump says he can't find any country the US has a trade surplus with — here they are | Business Insider