Yahoo! Female Executive Sexual Harrasment
Things heat up at Yahoo! Inc.
A high-ranking executive at Yahoo is being sued by an ex-employee on charges of sexual harassment.
The executive being accused, Maria Zhang, was helping to lead Yahoo’s mobile content efforts, reports the San Jose Mercury News Friday afternoon.
The complainant, Nan Shi, was working as a software designer at Yahoo, and says she was repeatedly coerced by Zhang into having “oral and digital sex.” Shi says she was terminated after she later refused Zhang’s advances.
Shi filed her sexual harassment lawsuit Friday, naming Yahoo as a defendant and charging Zhang with sexual-harassment, intentional infliction of emotional distress, and wrongful termination.
Here she is, the photo via Geekwire:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Future Is Served: Meet Moley the Robot Master Chef | Financial Sense
- Robots on Verge of Replacing Human Anesthesiologists | Financial Sense
- It Is Mathematically Impossible To Pay Off All Of Our Debt | ZeroHedge
- Secular Trends in New Residential Building Permits and Housing Starts | Financial Sense
- Yellen Warns "Rate Hikes Appropriate This Year", Blames "Snowy Winter" - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- These Are The 50 Top Hedge Fund Long And Short Positions | ZeroHedge
- Meanwhile, Mass Layoffs Continue For America's Miners | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Gunfight kills 43 in troubled Mexican state | Business Insider
- Cannes readies Palme d'Or closing ceremony | Business Insider
- Why the iconic Walt Disney Pictures logo was changed for ‘Tomorrowland’ | Business Insider
- Pakistan mark six-year home return with victory | Business Insider
- The Lakers are going to have an insane amount of cap space when the Kobe Era ends in 2016 | Business Insider
- Djokovic on brink of Grand Slam history in Paris | Business Insider
- How you could end up spending thousands on Kate Upton's 'Game of... | Business Insider