Yahoo! Female Executive Sexual Harrasment
Things heat up at Yahoo! Inc.
A high-ranking executive at Yahoo is being sued by an ex-employee on charges of sexual harassment.
The executive being accused, Maria Zhang, was helping to lead Yahoo’s mobile content efforts, reports the San Jose Mercury News Friday afternoon.
The complainant, Nan Shi, was working as a software designer at Yahoo, and says she was repeatedly coerced by Zhang into having “oral and digital sex.” Shi says she was terminated after she later refused Zhang’s advances.
Shi filed her sexual harassment lawsuit Friday, naming Yahoo as a defendant and charging Zhang with sexual-harassment, intentional infliction of emotional distress, and wrongful termination.
Here she is, the photo via Geekwire:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Brexit GBP collapse a great FX example | ZeroHedge
- It's All Over As "Leave" Wins Brexit Campaign: Markets Everywhere Are Crashing | ZeroHedge
- "Today Is The Appetizer For Monday" | ZeroHedge
- Germany Says "We Won't Let Anyone Take Europe From Us" | ZeroHedge
- Financial Fridays: What the ‘Brexit’ Means! | Altucher Confidential
- Hillary Clinton Omitted One Key Email From The State Department Review | ZeroHedge
- How Germany Could Upset Europe Before UK Referendum | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- TWILIO SOARS 90% IN MARKET DEBUT (TWLO) | Business Insider
- Is Lending Club's crash a preview of fintech's... | Business Insider
- JPMorgan just handed us a tragic example of Wall Street at its most basic | Business Insider
- This TV won hottest of the year — again | Business Insider
- Financial Times stresses important of Google AMP... | Business Insider
- RANKED: The 10 best Super Mario games of all time | Business Insider
- Donald Trump's 'strange' morning habit tells you everything you need to know... | Business Insider