Yahoo! Female Executive Sexual Harrasment
Things heat up at Yahoo! Inc.
A high-ranking executive at Yahoo is being sued by an ex-employee on charges of sexual harassment.
The executive being accused, Maria Zhang, was helping to lead Yahoo’s mobile content efforts, reports the San Jose Mercury News Friday afternoon.
The complainant, Nan Shi, was working as a software designer at Yahoo, and says she was repeatedly coerced by Zhang into having “oral and digital sex.” Shi says she was terminated after she later refused Zhang’s advances.
Shi filed her sexual harassment lawsuit Friday, naming Yahoo as a defendant and charging Zhang with sexual-harassment, intentional infliction of emotional distress, and wrongful termination.
Here she is, the photo via Geekwire:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- VIX Flash-Crashes On Payrolls Print, Stocks Sink | ZeroHedge
- Nasdaq Tumbles Into Red Post-Trump As Bond Market Crashes | ZeroHedge
- Will Real Estate Tank in 2017? | Financial Sense
- The OPEC Deal: Here Are the Details | Financial Sense
- BRICS Caught Between India and China | Financial Sense
- 7 Reasons that the Corporate Media Is Pro-War | ZeroHedge
- Who Still Lives At Home With Their Parents? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Russia central bank: Hackers stole over $31... | Business Insider
- Video by New York Times reporter shows just how massive the Standing Rock... | Business Insider
- Trump is forming an economic advisory team with the... | Business Insider
- 36 beautiful photos of Tiger Woods playing golf | Business Insider
- Get a major discount on tons of great dress shirts — and more of the best... | Business Insider
- The 100 best restaurants in America, according to OpenTable | Business Insider
- 10 million self-driving cars will be on the road by... | Business Insider