Yahoo! Female Executive Sexual Harrasment
Things heat up at Yahoo! Inc.
A high-ranking executive at Yahoo is being sued by an ex-employee on charges of sexual harassment.
The executive being accused, Maria Zhang, was helping to lead Yahoo’s mobile content efforts, reports the San Jose Mercury News Friday afternoon.
The complainant, Nan Shi, was working as a software designer at Yahoo, and says she was repeatedly coerced by Zhang into having “oral and digital sex.” Shi says she was terminated after she later refused Zhang’s advances.
Shi filed her sexual harassment lawsuit Friday, naming Yahoo as a defendant and charging Zhang with sexual-harassment, intentional infliction of emotional distress, and wrongful termination.
Here she is, the photo via Geekwire:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Guess Who Wasn't Shorting Treasurys | ZeroHedge
- The Long Awaited 10% Correction Just Happened; Cramer: No Bottom Until Ebola Contained | Financial Sense
- My Research is Complete | iBankCoin.com
- Orwell Was Only Wrong About The Date | ZeroHedge
- The ECB Changes Its Mind Which Bonds It Will Monetize, Then It Changes It Again | ZeroHedge
- Futures Market Expects Fed to Delay Rate Hikes for a Year | Financial Sense
- Reading The Road Map To A Police State | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Women Are Going Crazy Over These No-Underwear Yoga Pants | Business Insider
- Prince William and wife Kate's second child due in... | Business Insider
- Here's Your Complete Preview Of This Week's Big Economic Events | Business Insider
- Microsoft's Smartwatch Will Be A... | Business Insider
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- Here's Exactly What To Say When Your Kid Asks, 'Are We Rich?' | Business Insider
- ‘Shark Tank’ Investor Says This Is The One Thing You Need To Master... | Business Insider