Yahoo! Female Executive Sexual Harrasment
Things heat up at Yahoo! Inc.
A high-ranking executive at Yahoo is being sued by an ex-employee on charges of sexual harassment.
The executive being accused, Maria Zhang, was helping to lead Yahoo’s mobile content efforts, reports the San Jose Mercury News Friday afternoon.
The complainant, Nan Shi, was working as a software designer at Yahoo, and says she was repeatedly coerced by Zhang into having “oral and digital sex.” Shi says she was terminated after she later refused Zhang’s advances.
Shi filed her sexual harassment lawsuit Friday, naming Yahoo as a defendant and charging Zhang with sexual-harassment, intentional infliction of emotional distress, and wrongful termination.
Here she is, the photo via Geekwire:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Migrant Rape Epidemic Reaches Austria | ZeroHedge
- Over Half of Americans Now Believe the Voting System Is Rigged | ZeroHedge
- Canada to Trial Guaranteed Minimum Income | Financial Sense
- Frontrunning: May 4 | ZeroHedge
- Warning: Hawkishness Ahead | Financial Sense
- Turkey PM To Quit, Handing Even More Power To Erdogan: What This Means For Turkey | ZeroHedge
- Europe Is Now the Frontline in the War on Cash | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 26 of the best, highest-paying companies in America | Business Insider
- Trade deficit shrank more than expected | Business Insider
- The painkiller Percocet was reportedly found in Prince's body when he died | Business Insider
- The 25 safest college campuses in America | Business Insider
- The researchers who detected Einstein’s gravitational waves just... | Business Insider
- RANKED: The 6 best smartphone cameras in the world | Business Insider
- What it's like inside North Korea ahead of the country's first... | Business Insider