Yahoo! Female Executive Sexual Harrasment
Things heat up at Yahoo! Inc.
A high-ranking executive at Yahoo is being sued by an ex-employee on charges of sexual harassment.
The executive being accused, Maria Zhang, was helping to lead Yahoo’s mobile content efforts, reports the San Jose Mercury News Friday afternoon.
The complainant, Nan Shi, was working as a software designer at Yahoo, and says she was repeatedly coerced by Zhang into having “oral and digital sex.” Shi says she was terminated after she later refused Zhang’s advances.
Shi filed her sexual harassment lawsuit Friday, naming Yahoo as a defendant and charging Zhang with sexual-harassment, intentional infliction of emotional distress, and wrongful termination.
Here she is, the photo via Geekwire:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Fallacy Of US Dollar "Strength" | ZeroHedge
- The Big Picture For Gold And Silver | ZeroHedge
- Beware International Financialization and Global Dirigisme | ZeroHedge
- Pentagon Prepares To Unveil Syria War Plans As "Broad Coalition" Crumbles | ZeroHedge
- USDJPY Opens At 6-Year Highs, Extreme 'Relative Strength' Signals 30% Drop Potential | ZeroHedge
- Weekend Video Analysis 09/20/14 | iBankCoin.com
- The Perfect (Dollar) Storm – When Currencies Collide Part 2 | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Hamilton wins Singapore GP as Rosberg limps out | Business Insider
- G20 nations want Putin at leaders' summit | Business Insider
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- THE SOCIAL-MEDIA DEMOGRAPHICS REPORT: Differences In Gender, Age, And Income At... | Business Insider
- How Cnooc, PetroChina Investors Can Benefit From Disputed South China Sea | TheStreet.com
- Squabbling as PM targets 'unfairness' left by... | Business Insider
- Sputtering Manchester City bid to keep Chelsea in check | Business Insider