Yahoo! Female Executive Sexual Harrasment
Things heat up at Yahoo! Inc.
A high-ranking executive at Yahoo is being sued by an ex-employee on charges of sexual harassment.
The executive being accused, Maria Zhang, was helping to lead Yahoo’s mobile content efforts, reports the San Jose Mercury News Friday afternoon.
The complainant, Nan Shi, was working as a software designer at Yahoo, and says she was repeatedly coerced by Zhang into having “oral and digital sex.” Shi says she was terminated after she later refused Zhang’s advances.
Shi filed her sexual harassment lawsuit Friday, naming Yahoo as a defendant and charging Zhang with sexual-harassment, intentional infliction of emotional distress, and wrongful termination.
Here she is, the photo via Geekwire:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Is This How The Bank Of Japan "Signals" It Is About To Boost QE? | ZeroHedge
- Coming to Terms With the American Empire | Financial Sense
- I Asked For Pain, So Here it Is | iBankCoin.com
- France Considers Forcing Google to Disclose Search Algorithm; Too Much Satisfaction! | Financial Sense
- "We're All Frogs In Boiling Water" Santelli Says After Lacy Hunt Warns "This Is Far From Over" | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Re-Tumble After DOJ Said To Block Comcast-Time Warner Deal | ZeroHedge
- More Thoughts on the Current Oil Market | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- An 8-year-old girl makes $127,000 a month making baking videos... | Business Insider
- Michael Jordan's 'Jumpman' logo may soon be on NBA uniforms | Business Insider
- The government is asking questions about this pharma company's... | Business Insider
- There's very little drama left in the Premier League with 6 games to... | Business Insider
- Bloomberg says terminals hit by global breakdown | Business Insider
- 11 reasons this is a terrible résumé for a recent college grad | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek