Where are Stocks Going (Oct-Nov 2014)?
Will stocks bounce back this week? Haven't we had enough of our equities falling on every 'global economic' headline that is not positive? What to, what to buy? Do you run or do you back up the truck?
Thoughts from Jim Cramer:
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- This has truly become a treacherous market, Jim Cramer told his Mad Money viewers Friday. Fortunately, the week is over and Monday is a holiday for many.
Maybe, just maybe, politicians around the world are beginning to see the damage they've been causing. Those were Cramer's thoughts after hearing the news that leaders in China and Germany may be open to stimulating their economies to help get the world moving again.
This, after semiconductor maker Microchip Technologies (MCHP) surprised investors by reporting that demand in China was weakening. Cramer said China is a huge buyer of semiconductors, so if things are bad for Microchip then things are pretty bad.
Things should have never gotten this bad, Cramer concluded. He said the world's leaders should have known that fears over Russia, ISIS, North Korea and Ebola were more than enough to warrant lower interest rates and more stimulus long ago.
Who knows who is right, we consult the Magic-8 Ball, you should to.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Don't Say You Haven't Been Warned" | ZeroHedge
- Doubt Rises As Market Liquidity Collapses | ZeroHedge
- Shell's New Permian Play Profitable At $20 A Barrel | ZeroHedge
- Despite Dip-Buying Panic, The Dow Has Not Seen Longer Losing Streak Than This Since 1978 | ZeroHedge
- Did Erdogan Just Hand Rutte The Dutch Election? | ZeroHedge
- Key Events In The Coming Week | ZeroHedge
- Banks Are Crashing | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Charles Barkley says Michael Jordan used to wager 'hundreds of thousands... | Business Insider
- Everything you need to know about the 'Twin Peaks' revival | Business Insider
- The US head at one of the top trading firms in the world says he's... | Business Insider
- 32 brilliant questions to ask at the end of every job interview | Business Insider
- 10 things you need to know before the opening bell (SPY, SPX, QQQ, DIA, SNAP) | Business Insider
- RETAIL FORECAST: U.S. consumers will spend $632 billion online by 2020 (AMZN, BABA) | Business Insider
- The world's top 10 companies, ranked by reputation | Business Insider