Vapor is replacing Smoke: How to cash in on the Trend
Smoking could be a thing of the past - many Americans are turning to Ecigs or "Vaporizers" that appear to be about 1% as dangerous as smoking.
Personally, I quite smoking and switched to Vaping in February of 2014. The first couple of days were brutal, because you don't get the same "rush" as you do with a Tobacco cigarette. However, if you can make it past the first couple of days and realize that the rush comes from the highly toxic Carbon Monoxide found in Tobacco smokes, you can do it too.
So how can you cash in? The big tobacco companies such as Lorillard, Phillip Morris, and Reynolds American all have a piece of the pie. The problem from an investment perspective is that they are replacing a failing product with a new one that offers growth. I can't help but think that there are not big gains to be had from the big tobacco companies. What you want to look for is what brand of Ecig dominates the market and invest in that company's stock.
I vape the halo brand Ecigs, which are made in the USA and has a great website. Unfortunately, the company is also private. Keep an eye out for an IPO on Halo Ecigs.
I think your best bet would be to invest in the smaller Ecig brands - check out VPCO and ECIG. They are both high risk/high reward plays if they pay off.
VPCO is down huge today btw.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Wall Street's Next Bonanza: Subprime Marriage-Backed Securities | ZeroHedge
- Russia Gloats: "Merkel's Misery Over Broken Europe Dreams" | ZeroHedge
- More Sellside Reactions To The Greek Referendum | ZeroHedge
- Eurogroup In Shock: Finance Ministers "Would Not Know What To Discuss" After Greferendum Stunner | ZeroHedge
- Are You Investing Like the Terminator? You Should Be! | ZeroHedge
- Whole Foods, Half Lies | ZeroHedge
- Panic: China Central Bank Steps In To Bailout Stocks As Underwater Traders Pray For A Rebound | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 11 signs someone is lying to you | Business Insider
- Williams sisters star at Wimbledon on manic Monday | Business Insider
- Nintendo and Sony made a hybrid game console 2 decades ago no one has ever... | Business Insider
- Greek referendum: LIVE REPORT | Business Insider
- ISIS video purports to show mass execution of Syrian soldiers in historic... | Business Insider
- THE PAYMENTS INDUSTRY EXPLAINED: The Trends Creating New Winners And Losers In... | Business Insider
- Britain is going to try and ban encryption | Business Insider