Vapor is replacing Smoke: How to cash in on the Trend
Smoking could be a thing of the past - many Americans are turning to Ecigs or "Vaporizers" that appear to be about 1% as dangerous as smoking.
Personally, I quite smoking and switched to Vaping in February of 2014. The first couple of days were brutal, because you don't get the same "rush" as you do with a Tobacco cigarette. However, if you can make it past the first couple of days and realize that the rush comes from the highly toxic Carbon Monoxide found in Tobacco smokes, you can do it too.
So how can you cash in? The big tobacco companies such as Lorillard, Phillip Morris, and Reynolds American all have a piece of the pie. The problem from an investment perspective is that they are replacing a failing product with a new one that offers growth. I can't help but think that there are not big gains to be had from the big tobacco companies. What you want to look for is what brand of Ecig dominates the market and invest in that company's stock.
I vape the halo brand Ecigs, which are made in the USA and has a great website. Unfortunately, the company is also private. Keep an eye out for an IPO on Halo Ecigs.
I think your best bet would be to invest in the smaller Ecig brands - check out VPCO and ECIG. They are both high risk/high reward plays if they pay off.
VPCO is down huge today btw.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Trump Says If Economy Crashes "Can Make A Deal", "Will Renegotiate Debt" | ZeroHedge
- Europe Is Now the Frontline in the War on Cash | ZeroHedge
- Larry Lindsey Warns "Nothing Will Change Until The System Collapses Under Its Own Weight" | ZeroHedge
- EliminaTED: Cruz Drops Out Of Presidential Race, Leaving Trump Republican Presidential Candidate | ZeroHedge
- Peter Schiff: How Trump Can Make America Great Again | ZeroHedge
- Pro-Brexit Leader Jokes "Keep Sending Obama Over" After Surge In Polls | ZeroHedge
- US Futures Tumble After China Devalues Yuan By Most Since August Collapse | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Tesla beats on earnings (TSLA) | Business Insider
- ADP private payrolls plunge to 3-year low | Business Insider
- This stunning visualization shows how US oil imports have changed since 2000 | Business Insider
- Africa's largest oil producer just took another huge blow to its... | Business Insider
- How saying 'yes' to almost everything... | Business Insider
- 'Even the stones are catching fire': A surgeon in Aleppo wrote a brutal op-ed describing... | Business Insider
- Detroit-style pizza has arrived in NYC | Business Insider