Vapor is replacing Smoke: How to cash in on the Trend
Smoking could be a thing of the past - many Americans are turning to Ecigs or "Vaporizers" that appear to be about 1% as dangerous as smoking.
Personally, I quite smoking and switched to Vaping in February of 2014. The first couple of days were brutal, because you don't get the same "rush" as you do with a Tobacco cigarette. However, if you can make it past the first couple of days and realize that the rush comes from the highly toxic Carbon Monoxide found in Tobacco smokes, you can do it too.
So how can you cash in? The big tobacco companies such as Lorillard, Phillip Morris, and Reynolds American all have a piece of the pie. The problem from an investment perspective is that they are replacing a failing product with a new one that offers growth. I can't help but think that there are not big gains to be had from the big tobacco companies. What you want to look for is what brand of Ecig dominates the market and invest in that company's stock.
I vape the halo brand Ecigs, which are made in the USA and has a great website. Unfortunately, the company is also private. Keep an eye out for an IPO on Halo Ecigs.
I think your best bet would be to invest in the smaller Ecig brands - check out VPCO and ECIG. They are both high risk/high reward plays if they pay off.
VPCO is down huge today btw.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Retail Street Cred Under Scrutiny | iBankCoin.com
- New Gold Fix Planned By LBMA In Desperate Attempt To Maintain Status Quo | ZeroHedge
- The Origins and Implications of the Scottish Referendum | Financial Sense
- ISIS Slams "Mule Of The Jews" Obama, Demands Killing Of "Disbelievers" Especially "Filthy French" | ZeroHedge
- Israel Joins The Fighting, Shoots Down Syrian Warplane Which Acted In "Threatening Manner" | ZeroHedge
- Silicon Valley Insider: "If 2000 Was A Bubble Factor Of 10, We Are At A 9 Right Now" | ZeroHedge
- The Difference Between Scotland And Catalonia (In 1 Cartoon) | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Videos Of US Warships Bombing ISIS Targets In Syria | Business Insider
- The 10 Most Important Things In The World Right Now | Business Insider
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- 10 Things You Need To Know Before The Opening Bell (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ, SIAL) | Business Insider
- CHINESE MANUFACTURING SLIGHTLY RISES | Business Insider
- These Siri Punctuation Commands Make Texting So Much Better | Business Insider
- Elon Musk's Companies Have Been Tanking, And He... | Business Insider