Vapor is replacing Smoke: How to cash in on the Trend
Smoking could be a thing of the past - many Americans are turning to Ecigs or "Vaporizers" that appear to be about 1% as dangerous as smoking.
Personally, I quite smoking and switched to Vaping in February of 2014. The first couple of days were brutal, because you don't get the same "rush" as you do with a Tobacco cigarette. However, if you can make it past the first couple of days and realize that the rush comes from the highly toxic Carbon Monoxide found in Tobacco smokes, you can do it too.
So how can you cash in? The big tobacco companies such as Lorillard, Phillip Morris, and Reynolds American all have a piece of the pie. The problem from an investment perspective is that they are replacing a failing product with a new one that offers growth. I can't help but think that there are not big gains to be had from the big tobacco companies. What you want to look for is what brand of Ecig dominates the market and invest in that company's stock.
I vape the halo brand Ecigs, which are made in the USA and has a great website. Unfortunately, the company is also private. Keep an eye out for an IPO on Halo Ecigs.
I think your best bet would be to invest in the smaller Ecig brands - check out VPCO and ECIG. They are both high risk/high reward plays if they pay off.
VPCO is down huge today btw.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Navigating The Fracturing Global Macro Landscape With Worth Wray | ZeroHedge
- Obama's Parting Gift: $20 Trillion In Public Debt And A Rising Budget Deficit | ZeroHedge
- Jackson Hole – What Have We Learned? | Financial Sense
- 49ers Fans Burn Kaepernik Jerseys After 'Black-Oppression'-Protesting QB Refuses To Stand For National Anthem | ZeroHedge
- "There Will Be Blood" - The Whole Game Is About Containing Russia-China | ZeroHedge
- Mission Creep - How The Fed Will Justify Maintaining Its Excessive Balance Sheet | ZeroHedge
- Why A Record Number Of College Grads Are Working Minimum Wage Jobs | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- CHATBOTS EXPLAINED: Why... | Business Insider
- An inside look at TSA's new training bootcamp, where officers learn to detect... | Business Insider
- Apple Home will do little to spur the stagnant smart... | Business Insider
- Using this simple trick helped this runner go from last on her... | Business Insider
- A group of archaeologists says it finally knows how iconic early... | Business Insider
- Philippine president called 'The Punisher' uses puppet show to... | Business Insider
- These 7 photos prove the F-4 is the greatest multi-role fighter of all time... | Business Insider