Vapor is replacing Smoke: How to cash in on the Trend
Smoking could be a thing of the past - many Americans are turning to Ecigs or "Vaporizers" that appear to be about 1% as dangerous as smoking.
Personally, I quite smoking and switched to Vaping in February of 2014. The first couple of days were brutal, because you don't get the same "rush" as you do with a Tobacco cigarette. However, if you can make it past the first couple of days and realize that the rush comes from the highly toxic Carbon Monoxide found in Tobacco smokes, you can do it too.
So how can you cash in? The big tobacco companies such as Lorillard, Phillip Morris, and Reynolds American all have a piece of the pie. The problem from an investment perspective is that they are replacing a failing product with a new one that offers growth. I can't help but think that there are not big gains to be had from the big tobacco companies. What you want to look for is what brand of Ecig dominates the market and invest in that company's stock.
I vape the halo brand Ecigs, which are made in the USA and has a great website. Unfortunately, the company is also private. Keep an eye out for an IPO on Halo Ecigs.
I think your best bet would be to invest in the smaller Ecig brands - check out VPCO and ECIG. They are both high risk/high reward plays if they pay off.
VPCO is down huge today btw.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Just These Five Companies Account For 28% Of The S&P's 2017 Returns | ZeroHedge
- Regulation fears may impede silver manipulation | ZeroHedge
- Land Of The Free-ish | ZeroHedge
- Measuring Hard and Soft Power in a Potential War With North Korea | Financial Sense
- Tesla's Musk Aspires to Create "Counter for Skynet" | ZeroHedge
- Trump Warns There Is A Chance Of "A Major, Major Conflict" With North Korea | ZeroHedge
- ISIS Apologized To Israel For Attacking IDF Soldiers | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Trump is taking a bull-in-a-china-shop approach to... | Business Insider
- The top 15 organizations business majors want to work for... | Business Insider
- Cloudera founder: Why investors are '... | Business Insider
- See inside Trump's New Jersey golf club that's about to... | Business Insider
- This ingenious illustration reveals how much space we give to cars | Business Insider
- The UK Marine who killed a wounded Taliban fighter after... | Business Insider
- Qualcomm slashes its profit forecast because Apple is going to stop paying... | Business Insider