Vapor is replacing Smoke: How to cash in on the Trend
Smoking could be a thing of the past - many Americans are turning to Ecigs or "Vaporizers" that appear to be about 1% as dangerous as smoking.
Personally, I quite smoking and switched to Vaping in February of 2014. The first couple of days were brutal, because you don't get the same "rush" as you do with a Tobacco cigarette. However, if you can make it past the first couple of days and realize that the rush comes from the highly toxic Carbon Monoxide found in Tobacco smokes, you can do it too.
So how can you cash in? The big tobacco companies such as Lorillard, Phillip Morris, and Reynolds American all have a piece of the pie. The problem from an investment perspective is that they are replacing a failing product with a new one that offers growth. I can't help but think that there are not big gains to be had from the big tobacco companies. What you want to look for is what brand of Ecig dominates the market and invest in that company's stock.
I vape the halo brand Ecigs, which are made in the USA and has a great website. Unfortunately, the company is also private. Keep an eye out for an IPO on Halo Ecigs.
I think your best bet would be to invest in the smaller Ecig brands - check out VPCO and ECIG. They are both high risk/high reward plays if they pay off.
VPCO is down huge today btw.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Vegas Strip Partially Shut After One Person Shot Dead; Gunman Surrenders After Barricade Stand Off With police | ZeroHedge
- McCaiN WoRLD ORDeR... | ZeroHedge
- Caught On Video: Mass Panic Strikes Bellagio As Robbers In Pig Masks Open Fire Inside Rolex Store | ZeroHedge
- Why Middle Class Whites Are Dying Faster (In 6 Painful Charts) | ZeroHedge
- Should We Pay Off $20 Trillion in National Debt by Selling Federal Assets? | Financial Sense
- Bill Maher Shuts Down Conspiracy Theorist Louise Mensch And MSNBC’s Chris Hayes Over Islam – Twice! | ZeroHedge
- Why Precious Metals Will Protect Wealth During The Global Energy Collapse | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Doing this simple stretch when you wake up can give you more energy | Business Insider
- The most dangerous countries for American tourists, ranked | Business Insider
- 2 months into his presidency, Trump continues to make some of the worst men's style... | Business Insider
- Is it ACHA or AHCA? A linguist explains why so many people are abbreviating... | Business Insider
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- Laptop ban hits Dubai for 1.1 million weekend travelers | Business Insider
- Here's why the ECB probably won't raise rates... | Business Insider