Vapor is replacing Smoke: How to cash in on the Trend
Smoking could be a thing of the past - many Americans are turning to Ecigs or "Vaporizers" that appear to be about 1% as dangerous as smoking.
Personally, I quite smoking and switched to Vaping in February of 2014. The first couple of days were brutal, because you don't get the same "rush" as you do with a Tobacco cigarette. However, if you can make it past the first couple of days and realize that the rush comes from the highly toxic Carbon Monoxide found in Tobacco smokes, you can do it too.
So how can you cash in? The big tobacco companies such as Lorillard, Phillip Morris, and Reynolds American all have a piece of the pie. The problem from an investment perspective is that they are replacing a failing product with a new one that offers growth. I can't help but think that there are not big gains to be had from the big tobacco companies. What you want to look for is what brand of Ecig dominates the market and invest in that company's stock.
I vape the halo brand Ecigs, which are made in the USA and has a great website. Unfortunately, the company is also private. Keep an eye out for an IPO on Halo Ecigs.
I think your best bet would be to invest in the smaller Ecig brands - check out VPCO and ECIG. They are both high risk/high reward plays if they pay off.
VPCO is down huge today btw.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- These Are Times Of General Corruption | ZeroHedge
- Senate Intel Committee Orders White House To Keep All Records For Russia Probe | ZeroHedge
- What's Wrong With This Picture? | ZeroHedge
- How A Major Bank "Calculated" That 20x P/E Is Now "Fair Value" | ZeroHedge
- Angry Protesters Demand That Trump "STOP Attacking Women, Muslims, Immigrants, LGBTQ+, Journalists..." | ZeroHedge
- Trump Has Syphilis? | ZeroHedge
- Goldman: Investors Will Soon Realize They Were Too Optimistic | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Trump is in the wrong place at the wrong time when... | Business Insider
- Netflix's best food show is back — here's why you should be watching '... | Business Insider
- A little-known startup that has quietly amassed... | Business Insider
- You can’t understand the Fintech Revolution... | Business Insider
- Trump cited a nonexistent incident in Sweden... | Business Insider
- Trump is promising big changes at the FDA — here's how drugs are approved today | Business Insider
- ABC reporter delivers pointed declaration to Trump: We will 'pursue the... | Business Insider