Vapor is replacing Smoke: How to cash in on the Trend
Smoking could be a thing of the past - many Americans are turning to Ecigs or "Vaporizers" that appear to be about 1% as dangerous as smoking.
Personally, I quite smoking and switched to Vaping in February of 2014. The first couple of days were brutal, because you don't get the same "rush" as you do with a Tobacco cigarette. However, if you can make it past the first couple of days and realize that the rush comes from the highly toxic Carbon Monoxide found in Tobacco smokes, you can do it too.
So how can you cash in? The big tobacco companies such as Lorillard, Phillip Morris, and Reynolds American all have a piece of the pie. The problem from an investment perspective is that they are replacing a failing product with a new one that offers growth. I can't help but think that there are not big gains to be had from the big tobacco companies. What you want to look for is what brand of Ecig dominates the market and invest in that company's stock.
I vape the halo brand Ecigs, which are made in the USA and has a great website. Unfortunately, the company is also private. Keep an eye out for an IPO on Halo Ecigs.
I think your best bet would be to invest in the smaller Ecig brands - check out VPCO and ECIG. They are both high risk/high reward plays if they pay off.
VPCO is down huge today btw.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Germany Admits "Islamist Terror Has Arrived" As It Prepares To Deploy Army In "Crisis" Situations | ZeroHedge
- What Now? | Financial Sense
- Russia Foreign Minister Responds To Allegation It Is Behind DNC Hack: "I Don't Want To Use Four-Letter Words" | ZeroHedge
- Why Real Reform Is Impossible: We Can't Believe The Mighty Titanic Could Actually Sink | ZeroHedge
- Hollande Vows "All Out War" Against ISIS After Priest Killing | ZeroHedge
- "Short Everything That Guy Has Touched" - San Fran's Lending Standards Put The Last Housing Bubble To Shame | ZeroHedge
- Italy's Renzi Goes Toe-to-Toe with the EU over Italy's Troubled Banks | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 28 celebrities who love and endorse Hillary Clinton | Business Insider
- A Trump spokesman is already walking back Trump's comments on Russia hacking the... | Business Insider
- The real reason Tim Cook loves Pokémon Go is because it proves Apple has been right all along (AAPL) | Business Insider
- The world’s most active volcano is releasing lava into the Pacific Ocean | Business Insider
- Day 2 of the Democratic convention provided some of the most powerful testimony yet... | Business Insider
- 11 optical illusions your brain simply can't handle | Business Insider
- China is developing a floating nuclear power station that could be deployed to... | Business Insider