Vapor is replacing Smoke: How to cash in on the Trend
Smoking could be a thing of the past - many Americans are turning to Ecigs or "Vaporizers" that appear to be about 1% as dangerous as smoking.
Personally, I quite smoking and switched to Vaping in February of 2014. The first couple of days were brutal, because you don't get the same "rush" as you do with a Tobacco cigarette. However, if you can make it past the first couple of days and realize that the rush comes from the highly toxic Carbon Monoxide found in Tobacco smokes, you can do it too.
So how can you cash in? The big tobacco companies such as Lorillard, Phillip Morris, and Reynolds American all have a piece of the pie. The problem from an investment perspective is that they are replacing a failing product with a new one that offers growth. I can't help but think that there are not big gains to be had from the big tobacco companies. What you want to look for is what brand of Ecig dominates the market and invest in that company's stock.
I vape the halo brand Ecigs, which are made in the USA and has a great website. Unfortunately, the company is also private. Keep an eye out for an IPO on Halo Ecigs.
I think your best bet would be to invest in the smaller Ecig brands - check out VPCO and ECIG. They are both high risk/high reward plays if they pay off.
VPCO is down huge today btw.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Statue Of Liberty Evacuated Following Bomb Threat, Suspicious Package | ZeroHedge
- Markets Retreat on Increased Risk of Greek Default | Financial Sense
- Are You Faster Than A Stock Market Spoofer? | ZeroHedge
- China’s New Investment Bank: A Premature Prophecy | Financial Sense
- As Predicted, Dismal Durable Goods Sends Stocks To Record High | ZeroHedge
- 11 Signs That We Are Entering The Next Phase Of The Global Economic Crisis | ZeroHedge
- The 'Relentless' Greek Debt Payment Schedule | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- One big reason Bitcoin is going nowhere | Business Insider
- Nick Leeson just said the man charged... | Business Insider
- PIMCO thinks the market is getting the Fed wrong | Business Insider
- Fashion houses await birth of a tiny style heavyweight | Business Insider
- Half of the US fracking industry could be gone after this year (VDE, USO, OIL) | Business Insider
- Families of death row inmates, fearing worst, head to... | Business Insider
- 21 mouthwatering pictures of dumplings from around the world | Business Insider