Vapor is replacing Smoke: How to cash in on the Trend
Smoking could be a thing of the past - many Americans are turning to Ecigs or "Vaporizers" that appear to be about 1% as dangerous as smoking.
Personally, I quite smoking and switched to Vaping in February of 2014. The first couple of days were brutal, because you don't get the same "rush" as you do with a Tobacco cigarette. However, if you can make it past the first couple of days and realize that the rush comes from the highly toxic Carbon Monoxide found in Tobacco smokes, you can do it too.
So how can you cash in? The big tobacco companies such as Lorillard, Phillip Morris, and Reynolds American all have a piece of the pie. The problem from an investment perspective is that they are replacing a failing product with a new one that offers growth. I can't help but think that there are not big gains to be had from the big tobacco companies. What you want to look for is what brand of Ecig dominates the market and invest in that company's stock.
I vape the halo brand Ecigs, which are made in the USA and has a great website. Unfortunately, the company is also private. Keep an eye out for an IPO on Halo Ecigs.
I think your best bet would be to invest in the smaller Ecig brands - check out VPCO and ECIG. They are both high risk/high reward plays if they pay off.
VPCO is down huge today btw.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Goldman Cuts S&P500 Earnings Forecasts For The Next Three Years | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: October 24 | ZeroHedge
- Gold Bars Go to $6 Premium in China as Yuan Hits Fresh 6-Year Lows on Capital Outflows | Financial Sense
- EM Reflation Confirming Indicator Raises a Red Flag | Financial Sense
- Paul Volcker Explains Why The Fed Can't Raise Rates | ZeroHedge
- Shadows on the Cave Wall | ZeroHedge
- "Don’t Repeat That To Anybody" - Hillary Clinton And Donna Brazile Personally Implicated In Latest Project Veritas Video | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Tour bus crash in southern California reportedly kills... | Business Insider
- Stocks are rallying on a big day for Wall Street deals (SPX, SPY, DJI, IXIC, T, TWX,... | Business Insider
- Donald Trump is the best thing to happen to American women in decades | Business Insider
- We're getting closer to the end of the earnings recession | Business Insider
- These are the best suede shoes you can wear this fall | Business Insider
- A tiny region of Belgium could bring down a major European... | Business Insider
- Two major banks just paid for a cotton shipment on the... | Business Insider