Trends and Returns Begins Blogging
The new financial blog we are pimping is TrendsandReturns.com, we believe it is worth your time.
For the frequent readers of our site you may have noticed (then again maybe not) that we are not posting much these days. Due to increase traffic by some terrible news sites and a few good ones such as Benzinga.com the space has become too crowded. What the Masters really care about and what began this website was equity commentary that helped our readers make decisions (such as buy or sell) a given equity. That is the premise of Trends and Returns. Best of luck to the crew at that website. Their mission statement is the following:
The premise of this site is simple: Our ideas can be found at our blogs. The Big Idea is a collective of our ideas. Stocks of Interest are everything we are trading or watching. We only consider equities that trade on the NYSE or NASDAQ and we do not cover, care or invest in 'penny stocks'.
Happy safe investing out there and thank you for reading the Stock Masters since 2006. We are more or less retired from publishing on this website going forward.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Ride the Profitable Wave | Financial Sense
- What Will Your Bank Look Like 5 Years From Now? | Financial Sense
- Peak Smog: Shanghai Orders Cars Off Roads As Pollution Literally Off The Charts | ZeroHedge
- Fighting the Good Fight | iBankCoin.com
- Why Japan May Matter More Than Tapering | ZeroHedge
- Quote Of The Day: The 7% Target, Er, Threshold | ZeroHedge
- Bitcoin Slammed As Baidu Suspends Payments Due To "Fluctuations" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Notable Mergers and... | StreetInsider.com
- The World's Most Powerful Bitcoin Miner Is Worried About How It Could Destroy Bitcoin... | Business Insider
- A Pizza Company Was An Online Hero Last Night During 'The Sound of Music... | Business Insider
- Everything You Want To Know About Gal Gadot — The Actress Playing Wonder... | Business Insider
- Suddenly Things Have Gotten A Little More... | Business Insider
- Auburn Student... | Business Insider
- Apple's TV Innovation Will Be Unexpected | TheStreet.com