Time to Buy Elon Musk via SolarCity and Tesla
Tesla (TSLA) and SolarCity (SCTY) were both up huge in 2014 but they have fallen back to earth. Back in Feb Telsa was up 72% and SolarCity was up 53%. Two months laster SolarCity is down 6% YTD and Tesla is up 29%.
The Elon musk lovefest has cooled down since we last checked in back in Feb. Momentum stocks have taken a beating and Elon's stocks have been center stage. Solar City more than Telsa appear to be at an ideal entry point. Keep in mind even with Telsa's recent decline the stock is up more than 300% in the past 12 months.
Both SCTY and TSLA managed to bounce back before today's close.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- US Manufacturing Jumps to 33-Year High | Financial Sense
- Trump and the Fed | Financial Sense
- What Trump Should Do to Oust McCain | ZeroHedge
- French Nuclear Watchdog Gives An Update On Mysterious Radioactive Iodine Blanketing Europe | ZeroHedge
- "Bucket Economics" For Global Macro Investing | ZeroHedge
- The Four Horsemen of the Retirement Apocalypse | Financial Sense
- North Korea's Regime In Jeopardy After China Bans All Coal Imports | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Trump just made a fantastic choice for his new national security adviser | Business Insider
- A little-known startup that has quietly amassed... | Business Insider
- Asia is a golden opportunity for Trump when it comes to oil... | Business Insider
- Report: Trump's lawyer hand-delivered Michael... | Business Insider
- A draft of Trump's revised immigration ban targets the same... | Business Insider
- The best iPhone 7 cases for every type of person | Business Insider
- America's affordable housing crisis has reached a new... | Business Insider