Time to Buy Elon Musk via SolarCity and Tesla
Tesla (TSLA) and SolarCity (SCTY) were both up huge in 2014 but they have fallen back to earth. Back in Feb Telsa was up 72% and SolarCity was up 53%. Two months laster SolarCity is down 6% YTD and Tesla is up 29%.
The Elon musk lovefest has cooled down since we last checked in back in Feb. Momentum stocks have taken a beating and Elon's stocks have been center stage. Solar City more than Telsa appear to be at an ideal entry point. Keep in mind even with Telsa's recent decline the stock is up more than 300% in the past 12 months.
Both SCTY and TSLA managed to bounce back before today's close.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Fischer: Fed Going From “Ultra Expansionary” to “Extremely Expansionary” | Financial Sense
- For Robots Only: Amazon Sponsored Contest; Soft Fingers Needed | Financial Sense
- Saudi Arabia Then & Now (In 1 Cartoon) | ZeroHedge
- Stockman: "The Bottom's Not In", Why This Market Is Dumber Than A Mule | ZeroHedge
- Black Swan 2: This Is "The Next Critical Chapter In The Austrian Banking System Story" | ZeroHedge
- Big Four Economic Indicators Weaken – Weather or Recession? | Financial Sense
- China's Stock Bubble Leaves BNP Speechless: "What Happens Next Is An Unknown-Unknown" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Magic just showed its first product to investors on Monday — now it may be worth $40... | Business Insider
- Triumphant return for Tsonga | Business Insider
- A huge gamer convention that threatened to withdraw from Indiana over its 'anti-... | Business Insider
- Serious talk about contacting aliens is sparking a fiery debate in the... | Business Insider
- The captain of the Germanwings plane reportedly tried... | Business Insider
- A Birchbox executive used these 5 habits to become a morning person | Business Insider
- Goldman's plan to take over Wall Street's commodities... | Business Insider