Time to Buy Elon Musk via SolarCity and Tesla
Tesla (TSLA) and SolarCity (SCTY) were both up huge in 2014 but they have fallen back to earth. Back in Feb Telsa was up 72% and SolarCity was up 53%. Two months laster SolarCity is down 6% YTD and Tesla is up 29%.
The Elon musk lovefest has cooled down since we last checked in back in Feb. Momentum stocks have taken a beating and Elon's stocks have been center stage. Solar City more than Telsa appear to be at an ideal entry point. Keep in mind even with Telsa's recent decline the stock is up more than 300% in the past 12 months.
Both SCTY and TSLA managed to bounce back before today's close.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Secular Stagnation Theory: Challenge to DeLong, Summers, Bernanke, Krugman, Keen, Pettis, Edwards | Financial Sense
- Indexing Lunacy | ZeroHedge
- Why The Stock Market Has Soared (And We'll All Soon Know What It's Like To Be A Madoff Client) | ZeroHedge
- Meet The Real Housewives Of ISIS | ZeroHedge
- Trump Aides Deny Plan For Summit With Putin In Reykjavik | ZeroHedge
- Tumbling Pound Rattles Global Markets; Chinese Stock Slide Forces Government Intervention | ZeroHedge
- We Are Getting Worried About Paul Krugman | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- There's a simple test you can do at home to see if... | Business Insider
- China's currency manipulation could become a... | Business Insider
- We tried the potato chips that prisoners are obsessed with... | Business Insider
- Everyone thinks 'Coda' is Led Zeppelin's worst album — but it's really... | Business Insider
- Shake Shack founder Danny Meyer calls tipping a massive hoax that... | Business Insider
- At least 4 killed, 12 wounded in gunfight at Mexico... | Business Insider
- Tennis champion Caroline Wozniacki shares the money advice her father gave... | Business Insider