Time to Buy Elon Musk via SolarCity and Tesla
Tesla (TSLA) and SolarCity (SCTY) were both up huge in 2014 but they have fallen back to earth. Back in Feb Telsa was up 72% and SolarCity was up 53%. Two months laster SolarCity is down 6% YTD and Tesla is up 29%.
The Elon musk lovefest has cooled down since we last checked in back in Feb. Momentum stocks have taken a beating and Elon's stocks have been center stage. Solar City more than Telsa appear to be at an ideal entry point. Keep in mind even with Telsa's recent decline the stock is up more than 300% in the past 12 months.
Both SCTY and TSLA managed to bounce back before today's close.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Charting Greek Referendum Path | ZeroHedge
- THe ReTuRN oF DR NO…. | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: July 2 | ZeroHedge
- A 14 Year Old Explains Why Socialism Fails | ZeroHedge
- The Best And Worst Performing Assets In June And The First Half Of 2015 | ZeroHedge
- Jim Bianco Rages "The Recovery Ship Sailed", Bashes Big Govt Believers, Slams Greek Risk 'Deniers' | ZeroHedge
- The Fuse on the Global Debt Bomb Has Been Lit | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How beacons — small, low-cost gadgets — will influence billions... | Business Insider
- A new app from rapper Tyler, the Creator is redefining communication... | Business Insider
- A little-known condition keeps one million Americans in the hospital... | Business Insider
- 13 times being cheap could cost you more | Business Insider
- Tears for Bassett and England as World Cup dream ends | Business Insider
- Scientists just discovered what these mysterious pits on... | Business Insider
- Hollywood royals Affleck, Garner announce divorce | Business Insider