Time to Buy Elon Musk via SolarCity and Tesla
Tesla (TSLA) and SolarCity (SCTY) were both up huge in 2014 but they have fallen back to earth. Back in Feb Telsa was up 72% and SolarCity was up 53%. Two months laster SolarCity is down 6% YTD and Tesla is up 29%.
The Elon musk lovefest has cooled down since we last checked in back in Feb. Momentum stocks have taken a beating and Elon's stocks have been center stage. Solar City more than Telsa appear to be at an ideal entry point. Keep in mind even with Telsa's recent decline the stock is up more than 300% in the past 12 months.
Both SCTY and TSLA managed to bounce back before today's close.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- VIX Has Never Done This Before... Ever | ZeroHedge
- "Saudi's Policy Of Downplaying Oil Prices Will Backfire On Them" | ZeroHedge
- The Problem With Letting Academics Run the Economy | ZeroHedge
- 19 Surprising Facts About The Messed Up State Of The US Economy | ZeroHedge
- Carl Icahn: "The Fed Turned This Market Around Here" | ZeroHedge
- Plunging Oil Prices a Game-Changer for Major Pipeline Projects | Financial Sense
- Stocks Green Despite Big Blue; Greenback & Black Gold Red | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Federer, Nadal tackle two extremes in Basel | Business Insider
- 10 Things In Tech You Need To Know This Morning (IBM, AAPL, MSFT) | Business Insider
- Facebook Is a 'More Compelling Investment' Than Twitter | TheStreet.com
- Lufthansa flights hit by strikes Monday and Tuesday | Business Insider
- REPORT: Yahoo Is Looking To Acquire Video Adtech Platform... | Business Insider
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- 10 Things You Need To Know Before The Opening Bell | Business Insider