Time to Buy Elon Musk via SolarCity and Tesla
Tesla (TSLA) and SolarCity (SCTY) were both up huge in 2014 but they have fallen back to earth. Back in Feb Telsa was up 72% and SolarCity was up 53%. Two months laster SolarCity is down 6% YTD and Tesla is up 29%.
The Elon musk lovefest has cooled down since we last checked in back in Feb. Momentum stocks have taken a beating and Elon's stocks have been center stage. Solar City more than Telsa appear to be at an ideal entry point. Keep in mind even with Telsa's recent decline the stock is up more than 300% in the past 12 months.
Both SCTY and TSLA managed to bounce back before today's close.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Forget ObamaCare, RyanCare, and any Future ReformCare—the Healthcare System Is Completely Broken | Financial Sense
- Russia Conspiracy Theorists May Want To Take A Look At John Podesta | ZeroHedge
- Rand Plunges Most Since US Election After Zuma Aborts International Investor Roadshow | ZeroHedge
- Will Tax Reform Fare Any Better Than Obamacare Reform? | Financial Sense
- Are America And China Destined For War? | ZeroHedge
- Foundation - Fall Of The American Galactic Empire | ZeroHedge
- VIX Slammed To 11 Handle Sends Dow Green On Week | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The biggest threat to the Putin administration is young — and has rubber duckies | Business Insider
- The world's rarest and most ancient dog has just been re-discovered in the wild... | Business Insider
- The Oakland Raiders are moving to Las Vegas —... | Business Insider
- Toshiba wants its US nuclear unit to file for bankruptcy | Business Insider
- Uber finally released their diversity report — here's how it compares to... | Business Insider
- The 10 things in advertising you need to know today | Business Insider
- Watch the US Navy fire its game-changing hypersonic electromagnetic railgun | Business Insider