Time to Buy Elon Musk via SolarCity and Tesla
Tesla (TSLA) and SolarCity (SCTY) were both up huge in 2014 but they have fallen back to earth. Back in Feb Telsa was up 72% and SolarCity was up 53%. Two months laster SolarCity is down 6% YTD and Tesla is up 29%.
The Elon musk lovefest has cooled down since we last checked in back in Feb. Momentum stocks have taken a beating and Elon's stocks have been center stage. Solar City more than Telsa appear to be at an ideal entry point. Keep in mind even with Telsa's recent decline the stock is up more than 300% in the past 12 months.
Both SCTY and TSLA managed to bounce back before today's close.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Market Bubbles | Financial Sense
- When the Price Is Right You Buy (And You Win)… | Altucher Confidential
- The Ebb and Flow of Inventories | Financial Sense
- Fed's Williams Says "I Don't Know What We'll Do In June" | ZeroHedge
- Erdogan Nears Absolute Power With Appointment Of Puppet Premier, Stripping MPs Of Immunity | ZeroHedge
- South Africa's Standard Bank Victim Of "Perfectly Coordinated Attack" In Japanese ATM Scam | ZeroHedge
- Hacker Who Got Inside Hillary Clinton's Server Said To Cooperate Fully With Ongoing Email Investigation | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- China's economy is being held hostage | Business Insider
- Iran isn't backing down over oil | Business Insider
- We tried out Meal Time Box, the newest meal-subscription service on the market... | Business Insider
- The 'black swan event' that could send oil to $25 a barrel | Business Insider
- South Africa has arrested three Chinese ships for illegal... | Business Insider
- Discover is letting everyone know their FICO credit... | Business Insider
- This is what's fueling Donald Trump's recent surge in the polls | Business Insider