Time to Buy Elon Musk via SolarCity and Tesla
Tesla (TSLA) and SolarCity (SCTY) were both up huge in 2014 but they have fallen back to earth. Back in Feb Telsa was up 72% and SolarCity was up 53%. Two months laster SolarCity is down 6% YTD and Tesla is up 29%.
The Elon musk lovefest has cooled down since we last checked in back in Feb. Momentum stocks have taken a beating and Elon's stocks have been center stage. Solar City more than Telsa appear to be at an ideal entry point. Keep in mind even with Telsa's recent decline the stock is up more than 300% in the past 12 months.
Both SCTY and TSLA managed to bounce back before today's close.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Income Investment – The Next Quarterly Report Is Coming Soon | iBankCoin.com
- Don't Tell Germany Draghi Is About To Monetize 90% Of Bund Issuance | ZeroHedge
- Spotlight on the Fed | Financial Sense
- Draghi Risks Becoming the Boy Who Cried Wolf Over QE | Financial Sense
- The Burning Questions for 2015 | Financial Sense
- Trade Ideas For Monday | iBankCoin.com
- Meet Joe Lewis - The $200 Million "British Madoff" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Telecom Stocks: What to Dial Into for 2015 and Beyond -- and Where to Hang Up | TheStreet.com
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- STOCKS RALLY TO A RECORD HIGH: Here's What You Need To Know (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ) | Business Insider
- These Photos Show The Immensity Of Subway Tunnel... | Business Insider
- Crazy Image Shows What North America Would Look Like On Jupiter | Business Insider
- This Diagram Shows Cornell's Revolutionary Method For Taking Notes | Business Insider
- Batshuayi ensures Marseille finish year on top | Business Insider