Time to Buy Elon Musk via SolarCity and Tesla
Tesla (TSLA) and SolarCity (SCTY) were both up huge in 2014 but they have fallen back to earth. Back in Feb Telsa was up 72% and SolarCity was up 53%. Two months laster SolarCity is down 6% YTD and Tesla is up 29%.
The Elon musk lovefest has cooled down since we last checked in back in Feb. Momentum stocks have taken a beating and Elon's stocks have been center stage. Solar City more than Telsa appear to be at an ideal entry point. Keep in mind even with Telsa's recent decline the stock is up more than 300% in the past 12 months.
Both SCTY and TSLA managed to bounce back before today's close.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Over 60% Of Americans Fear "Corruption Of Government Officials" Above Anything Else | ZeroHedge
- Chinese Home Prices Surge Most On Record, Ignore "Cooling" Measures | ZeroHedge
- GOP Sues Pennsylvania Over "Poll Watcher" Restrictions | ZeroHedge
- Dakota Access Pipeline Coalition Lashes Out At Obama's Attempt To "Ignore The Rule Of Law" | ZeroHedge
- US Oil Rig Count Spikes To 8-Month Highs | ZeroHedge
- The Global Economy Is Collapsing | Financial Sense
- In Financial Markets "Be Like Water" (Video) | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- NASA photographed a new black splotch on Mars that is probably the... | Business Insider
- 'What's the forecast today? Steel Rain': Powerful true-war stories told in 6-word poems | Business Insider
- Why you should stop letting your dog lick your face | Business Insider
- 10 million self-driving cars will be on the road by... | Business Insider
- President Obama wants you to read this book on making smarter decisions | Business Insider
- This photo timeline could reveal the ending of the 'Gilmore Girls... | Business Insider
- STOCKS GO NOWHERE: Here's what you need to know | Business Insider