Time to Buy Elon Musk via SolarCity and Tesla
Tesla (TSLA) and SolarCity (SCTY) were both up huge in 2014 but they have fallen back to earth. Back in Feb Telsa was up 72% and SolarCity was up 53%. Two months laster SolarCity is down 6% YTD and Tesla is up 29%.
The Elon musk lovefest has cooled down since we last checked in back in Feb. Momentum stocks have taken a beating and Elon's stocks have been center stage. Solar City more than Telsa appear to be at an ideal entry point. Keep in mind even with Telsa's recent decline the stock is up more than 300% in the past 12 months.
Both SCTY and TSLA managed to bounce back before today's close.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Exploring the Clash Within Civilizations | Financial Sense
- Blood (and Snow) on the Street | Financial Sense
- The Surprising Consequences of the Global Frenzy for Positive Yield | Financial Sense
- It’s Always Darkest Before the Dawn – Significant Market Bottom Likely in the Spring | Financial Sense
- Greece’s Fight Against “Fiscal Waterboarding” Will Halt Economic Recovery | Financial Sense
- Did The Federal Reserve Make A Major Math Error When Reporting Its December Gold Withdrawals? | ZeroHedge
- The Swiss Franc Will Collapse | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- GoPro video perfectly captures the excitement of a 6-year-old making the... | Business Insider
- Former German president Richard von Weizsaecker dies... | Business Insider
- Here's what's new on Netflix in February | Business Insider
- Daughter of singer Whitney Houston found unconscious in... | Business Insider
- Notorious file-sharing site The... | Business Insider
- Here's what successful people do on the weekend | Business Insider
- Egypt orders deportation of jailed Australian... | Business Insider