Time to Buy Elon Musk via SolarCity and Tesla
Tesla (TSLA) and SolarCity (SCTY) were both up huge in 2014 but they have fallen back to earth. Back in Feb Telsa was up 72% and SolarCity was up 53%. Two months laster SolarCity is down 6% YTD and Tesla is up 29%.
The Elon musk lovefest has cooled down since we last checked in back in Feb. Momentum stocks have taken a beating and Elon's stocks have been center stage. Solar City more than Telsa appear to be at an ideal entry point. Keep in mind even with Telsa's recent decline the stock is up more than 300% in the past 12 months.
Both SCTY and TSLA managed to bounce back before today's close.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Monsters Of Ukraine: Made In The USA | ZeroHedge
- Layoffs Surge As Oil Price Outlook Remains Sober | ZeroHedge
- Construction Spending Growth Slumps To 2015 Lows | ZeroHedge
- China Stocks Open Marginally Higher As Regulators Unleash More 'Measures' | ZeroHedge
- The Population Bomb | ZeroHedge
- Market Recap Aug 4, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
- American Oligarchy: 400 Families Represent 50% Of Money Raised by 2016 Presidential Candidates So Far | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Nokia sold its maps unit to German carmakers for $3.07... | Business Insider
- GOP presidential candidate uses a Monica Lewinsky reference to... | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Credit Suisse: China's crazy stock market is the 'opposite... | Business Insider
- Loyalists retake Yemen's biggest airbase: defence... | Business Insider
- A college student who still uses a flip phone explains why everyone else is missing out | Business Insider
- Incredible pictures give a totally unexpected perspective into how the 1% lives | Business Insider