Time to Buy Elon Musk via SolarCity and Tesla
Tesla (TSLA) and SolarCity (SCTY) were both up huge in 2014 but they have fallen back to earth. Back in Feb Telsa was up 72% and SolarCity was up 53%. Two months laster SolarCity is down 6% YTD and Tesla is up 29%.
The Elon musk lovefest has cooled down since we last checked in back in Feb. Momentum stocks have taken a beating and Elon's stocks have been center stage. Solar City more than Telsa appear to be at an ideal entry point. Keep in mind even with Telsa's recent decline the stock is up more than 300% in the past 12 months.
Both SCTY and TSLA managed to bounce back before today's close.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Brent Plunge To $60 If OPEC Fails To Cut, Junk Bond Rout, Default Cycle, "Profit Recession" To Follow | ZeroHedge
- I’ve Seen the Future. I’ve Seen the Future | iBankCoin.com
- Politics is Economics in the Week Ahead | ZeroHedge
- Forget Orwell And Rand, We’ve Gone To Full On Plato | ZeroHedge
- Guest Post: Why Monetizing Debt Could End In Revolutions | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap November 21, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- U.S. Retail Offsets Eurozone Weakness | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- South Korean export muscle sapped by weak yen | Business Insider
- Jameis Winston Avoids A Huge Disaster When He Shoves A Ref And Doesn't Get Ejected... | Business Insider
- Georgia's Pankisi Gorge: the making of a jihadist | Business Insider
- The Stage Is Set For An Epic Finish At The World... | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- These Quirky Charts From Warby Parker Will Tell You What You Should Read Next | Business Insider
- 'Shark Tank' Investor Kevin O'Leary Explains The Best... | Business Insider