Time to Buy Elon Musk via SolarCity and Tesla
Tesla (TSLA) and SolarCity (SCTY) were both up huge in 2014 but they have fallen back to earth. Back in Feb Telsa was up 72% and SolarCity was up 53%. Two months laster SolarCity is down 6% YTD and Tesla is up 29%.
The Elon musk lovefest has cooled down since we last checked in back in Feb. Momentum stocks have taken a beating and Elon's stocks have been center stage. Solar City more than Telsa appear to be at an ideal entry point. Keep in mind even with Telsa's recent decline the stock is up more than 300% in the past 12 months.
Both SCTY and TSLA managed to bounce back before today's close.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Why Yellen's Testimony Was Not Dovish Enough: Bank CEOs Told Her The 'Economy Is Stronger Than Markets Imply' | ZeroHedge
- More Bad News For European Banks? ECB Leaks "Firm Support For A Deposit Rate Cut" | ZeroHedge
- It's Not March 2009... And That's Bad | Financial Sense
- Trump Was Right: Immigration Declines Sharply Since Start Of Deportation Raids | ZeroHedge
- HSBC Cancels Pay Freeze After Two Weeks Following "Staff Revolt" | ZeroHedge
- Millennials Now Prefer Socialism To Capitalism | ZeroHedge
- Bloomberg Vs. Trump? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The NBA is moving closer to putting ads on jerseys | Business Insider
- 3 huge 'risk-off' trades are going crazy right now (USD, USDJPY, GLD... | Business Insider
- This is pretty much the last thing Wall Street's nightmare stock needed | Business Insider
- Ted Cruz just released a Hillary Clinton attack ad that... | Business Insider
- This study provides clear evidence of how Zika virus may be causing birth defects | Business Insider
- How Elon Musk got himself ready to change the world | Business Insider
- Consumer Reports found a bunch of problems with one of Tesla's... | Business Insider