Time to Buy Elon Musk via SolarCity and Tesla
Tesla (TSLA) and SolarCity (SCTY) were both up huge in 2014 but they have fallen back to earth. Back in Feb Telsa was up 72% and SolarCity was up 53%. Two months laster SolarCity is down 6% YTD and Tesla is up 29%.
The Elon musk lovefest has cooled down since we last checked in back in Feb. Momentum stocks have taken a beating and Elon's stocks have been center stage. Solar City more than Telsa appear to be at an ideal entry point. Keep in mind even with Telsa's recent decline the stock is up more than 300% in the past 12 months.
Both SCTY and TSLA managed to bounce back before today's close.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Why The Hard-Sell For The "Self-Driving" Car? | ZeroHedge
- The US Endgame? Creating A Climate That "Could Easily Be Transformed Into War" | ZeroHedge
- "Never. Been. Higher." | ZeroHedge
- It's A Trap! | ZeroHedge
- Warning: Hawkishness Ahead | Financial Sense
- More Lukewarm Econ Data to Match Q1 Earnings | Financial Sense
- US to Undermine Russia’s Gas Monopoly in Europe | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Elon Musk makes some strange financial decisions | Business Insider
- At least 10 dead in building collapse in Kenyan capital | Business Insider
- 24 ways your office job is destroying your health | Business Insider
- 6 awesome 'Frozen' Easter eggs you probably missed in 'Zootopia' | Business Insider
- Jim Bianco thinks negative interest rates could cause an 'accident' in... | Business Insider
- The unprecedented deal between Cruz and Kasich to stop Trump is collapsing... | Business Insider
- Warren Buffett and Charlie Munger just destroyed Valeant at Berkshire's annual... | Business Insider