Time to Buy Elon Musk via SolarCity and Tesla
Tesla (TSLA) and SolarCity (SCTY) were both up huge in 2014 but they have fallen back to earth. Back in Feb Telsa was up 72% and SolarCity was up 53%. Two months laster SolarCity is down 6% YTD and Tesla is up 29%.
The Elon musk lovefest has cooled down since we last checked in back in Feb. Momentum stocks have taken a beating and Elon's stocks have been center stage. Solar City more than Telsa appear to be at an ideal entry point. Keep in mind even with Telsa's recent decline the stock is up more than 300% in the past 12 months.
Both SCTY and TSLA managed to bounce back before today's close.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Trump Bounce? S&P Nears Record Highs As VIX Is Smashed Back To 11 Handle | ZeroHedge
- Fed Runs Out Of Excuses As US Manufacturing 'Bounces' Back To 9-Month Highs | ZeroHedge
- Will Brexit Put the Bond Bull Out to Pasture? | Financial Sense
- France Escalates - Sends Aircraft Carrier To Fight ISIS | ZeroHedge
- Koch Brothers Now Supporting "Often Confused" Hillary Clinton | ZeroHedge
- Mark Cuban Apologizes To World: "Americans Are Nothing Like Trump" | ZeroHedge
- Trump Accused Of "Apocalyptic" Fearmongering In Speech Promising "Security And Prosperity" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- One globe-trotting power couple can help you quit your day job and travel the world | Business Insider
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- Turkey's Erdogan: 'Demand' for death penalty for... | Business Insider
- Kaine's past may hurt Clinton's outreach to... | Business Insider
- Here are the artists you need to check out from New York's newest music... | Business Insider
- Police robots could save a lot of lives if we weren't afraid to use them | Business Insider