Time to Buy Elon Musk via SolarCity and Tesla
Tesla (TSLA) and SolarCity (SCTY) were both up huge in 2014 but they have fallen back to earth. Back in Feb Telsa was up 72% and SolarCity was up 53%. Two months laster SolarCity is down 6% YTD and Tesla is up 29%.
The Elon musk lovefest has cooled down since we last checked in back in Feb. Momentum stocks have taken a beating and Elon's stocks have been center stage. Solar City more than Telsa appear to be at an ideal entry point. Keep in mind even with Telsa's recent decline the stock is up more than 300% in the past 12 months.
Both SCTY and TSLA managed to bounce back before today's close.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Are You Looking to Go for a Pro? | iBankCoin.com
- Pondering Some Morning Breadth | iBankCoin.com
- Mapping The Militarization Of America's Police Force Since 2006 | ZeroHedge
- Argentina Stuns Bondholders With Scorched-Earth "Cramdown" Plan | ZeroHedge
- Under What Conditions Can The US Army Engage Citizens: The Army's "Civil Disturbances" Primer | ZeroHedge
- Is The Correction Over? | ZeroHedge
- Is China’s Economy Too Big to Transform? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Bryan Cranston And Aaron Paul Reunite For 6-Minutes Of Comedy Gold To Promote The... | Business Insider
- This New App Helps You Get Poached By Your Dream Employer, Like Google (GOOG) | Business Insider
- Virgin America’s Final Push Into Airline Club Brings Raid on Southwest's Home | TheStreet.com
- Here Are 10 Countries Hoarding Enormous Piles Of Gold (GLD) | Business Insider
- People Keep Getting Into Random Cars Thinking They're Ubers | Business Insider
- The Mistake Everybody Makes With Emotional Intelligence | Business Insider
- How To Get The Most For Your iPhone When Apple Releases A New One (AAPL) | Business Insider