Time to Buy Elon Musk via SolarCity and Tesla
Tesla (TSLA) and SolarCity (SCTY) were both up huge in 2014 but they have fallen back to earth. Back in Feb Telsa was up 72% and SolarCity was up 53%. Two months laster SolarCity is down 6% YTD and Tesla is up 29%.
The Elon musk lovefest has cooled down since we last checked in back in Feb. Momentum stocks have taken a beating and Elon's stocks have been center stage. Solar City more than Telsa appear to be at an ideal entry point. Keep in mind even with Telsa's recent decline the stock is up more than 300% in the past 12 months.
Both SCTY and TSLA managed to bounce back before today's close.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Argentina Defaults | ZeroHedge
- LiaR IN The HoLe! | ZeroHedge
- Futures Tumble On Espirito Santo Loss, European Deflation, Argentina Default | ZeroHedge
- Weekend Top 100 | iBankCoin.com
- GDP Sparks Gold Dump, Stock Pump | ZeroHedge
- Demoted Chicago Tech Firm CTO Shoots Boss, Self | ZeroHedge
- Are Commodities Talking to Us? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Messaging Apps Will Soon Be Bigger Than LinkedIn, Twitter,... | Business Insider
- Why Yelp Stock Is Slipping Today | TheStreet.com
- Video Shows Isolated Amazonian Tribe's First... | Business Insider
- Samsung Has Two New Galaxy Smartphones Coming Soon | Business Insider
- The US And Europe May Have Just Sent A Ton Of Their Russian Business To China | Business Insider
- 22 Of The Most Epic Product Fails in History | Business Insider
- Notable Mergers and... | StreetInsider.com