Time to Buy Elon Musk via SolarCity and Tesla
Tesla (TSLA) and SolarCity (SCTY) were both up huge in 2014 but they have fallen back to earth. Back in Feb Telsa was up 72% and SolarCity was up 53%. Two months laster SolarCity is down 6% YTD and Tesla is up 29%.
The Elon musk lovefest has cooled down since we last checked in back in Feb. Momentum stocks have taken a beating and Elon's stocks have been center stage. Solar City more than Telsa appear to be at an ideal entry point. Keep in mind even with Telsa's recent decline the stock is up more than 300% in the past 12 months.
Both SCTY and TSLA managed to bounce back before today's close.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Trump Slams Clinton Foundation As "Most Corrupt Enterprise In Political History" After Latest Donor Revelations | ZeroHedge
- A History Of Manufactured Regime Change And Civil Unrest: Is America Next? | ZeroHedge
- The US Has A Huge Rate Of Whites In Incarceration (But Nobody's Talking About It) | ZeroHedge
- Foreign Staff, Dozens Of Students Trapped Inside American University In Afghanistan After Gunmen Storm Campus | ZeroHedge
- The Search for Yield and Emerging Markets | Financial Sense
- What Are The Odds That The 2020-2022 Olympics Will Be Cancelled? | ZeroHedge
- Turkish Tanks Enter Syria As Part Of "Anti-ISIS" Operation | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The former boss of one of Donald Trump’s foreign policy advisers... | Business Insider
- Here's what happens to your brain when you do an activity over and over again | Business Insider
- Boko Haram is leaving a major healthcare crisis in its wake... | Business Insider
- 'I think it's fantastic': Ann Coulter says it's 'great' Gawker was... | Business Insider
- Turkey's invasion has started a territory race in northern Syria —... | Business Insider
- North Korea's latest ballistic missile launch reveals its alarming... | Business Insider
- Putin has 2 major problems | Business Insider