Time to Buy Elon Musk via SolarCity and Tesla
Tesla (TSLA) and SolarCity (SCTY) were both up huge in 2014 but they have fallen back to earth. Back in Feb Telsa was up 72% and SolarCity was up 53%. Two months laster SolarCity is down 6% YTD and Tesla is up 29%.
The Elon musk lovefest has cooled down since we last checked in back in Feb. Momentum stocks have taken a beating and Elon's stocks have been center stage. Solar City more than Telsa appear to be at an ideal entry point. Keep in mind even with Telsa's recent decline the stock is up more than 300% in the past 12 months.
Both SCTY and TSLA managed to bounce back before today's close.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Puerto Rico To Default On July 1 After Senate Passes Bailout Bill | ZeroHedge
- Mark Carney Speaks, Says BOE Will Likely Ease Monetary Policy Over The Summer - Live Webcast | ZeroHedge
- Futures Spike After Banks Unveil Tens Of Billions In Buybacks | ZeroHedge
- Fed Fails Deutsche Bank And Santander In Stress Test, As 31 Other Banks Unleash Dividend, Buyback Frenzy | ZeroHedge
- The New Narrative For Earnings: Blame Brexit | ZeroHedge
- Oil Bulls Beware: Crude Demand Is About To Slide As China's SPR Is "Close To Capacity" | ZeroHedge
- Peso Soars To Pre-Brexit Levels As Mexico Raises Rates More Than Expedcted | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- One of 2 black boxes on doomed EgyptAir flight... | Business Insider
- Two transgender women just made history by... | Business Insider
- Here's 3 reasons you should build your own PC instead of... | Business Insider
- Employees name the best and worst things about working for Microsoft... | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- The Clippers are reportedly trying to lure Kevin Durant with a... | Business Insider
- A senior GE executive recalls the devastating job interview that helped her... | Business Insider