Time to Buy Elon Musk via SolarCity and Tesla
Tesla (TSLA) and SolarCity (SCTY) were both up huge in 2014 but they have fallen back to earth. Back in Feb Telsa was up 72% and SolarCity was up 53%. Two months laster SolarCity is down 6% YTD and Tesla is up 29%.
The Elon musk lovefest has cooled down since we last checked in back in Feb. Momentum stocks have taken a beating and Elon's stocks have been center stage. Solar City more than Telsa appear to be at an ideal entry point. Keep in mind even with Telsa's recent decline the stock is up more than 300% in the past 12 months.
Both SCTY and TSLA managed to bounce back before today's close.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- How Mario Draghi Is Putting Pensioners At Risk | ZeroHedge
- As Greek Default Fears Return, Government Considers "Borrowing" Pensions To Repay IMF | ZeroHedge
- WTI Explodes Higher, Brent Unchanged As Algos Reminisce | ZeroHedge
- ISM Manufacturing Tumbles To 13-Month Lows, Employment Slumps, Construction Spending Plunges | ZeroHedge
- Bottom in Oil and Energy Stocks Looks Suspicious | Financial Sense
- Changing Trends: Stocks, Bonds, Gold, the U.S. Dollar, and Oil | Financial Sense
- NASDAQ Closes Above 5000 | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- These fascinating diagrams reveal how to manage people in different countries | Business Insider
- Ellen Pao complained she had gotten a 'demotion' when Kleiner Perkins downsized in... | Business Insider
- McDonald's should bring the Chicken Big Mac to the US to revive... | Business Insider
- Why Mark Zuckerberg thinks everyone can learn something from Pixar | Business Insider
- Box just made its first acquisition since going public, and the target is health care and financial... | Business Insider
- Prince William meets Xi, visits sites on China visit | Business Insider
- Scientists have discovered an 'unstoppable' trend in... | Business Insider