Time to Buy Elon Musk via SolarCity and Tesla
Tesla (TSLA) and SolarCity (SCTY) were both up huge in 2014 but they have fallen back to earth. Back in Feb Telsa was up 72% and SolarCity was up 53%. Two months laster SolarCity is down 6% YTD and Tesla is up 29%.
The Elon musk lovefest has cooled down since we last checked in back in Feb. Momentum stocks have taken a beating and Elon's stocks have been center stage. Solar City more than Telsa appear to be at an ideal entry point. Keep in mind even with Telsa's recent decline the stock is up more than 300% in the past 12 months.
Both SCTY and TSLA managed to bounce back before today's close.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- China Stocks Tumble Most In Six Months; US Futures Lower As Key Risk Events Loom | ZeroHedge
- Leaving the Amazonian Warrior Party Early | iBankCoin.com
- Late Night Strategy for Tuesday | iBankCoin.com
- A Heatmap Of Global CapEx In An Ex-CapEx World | ZeroHedge
- Is Crimea a Short-Term Gain for Putin, but Long-Term Loss for Russia? | Financial Sense
- High Beta And Yield Celebrate Lehman 6 Year Anniversary By Plunging | ZeroHedge
- This Is What Happens When The 'Unrigged' Market Breaks | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's When You Should Buy Store-Brand Food | Business Insider
- Peyton Manning Freaked Out At A Teammate For Running The Wrong Play | Business Insider
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Skip the Alibaba IPO -- Buy These Bank Stocks Ahead of Earnings Instead | TheStreet.com
- Refs Give Seahawks A Touchdown Even Though Percy Harvin Clearly Steps Out Of Bounds... | Business Insider
- Notable Mergers and... | StreetInsider.com
- A Wall Street Exec Explains What Instantly Turns Him Off When He Sees A Resume | Business Insider