Time to Buy Elon Musk via SolarCity and Tesla
Tesla (TSLA) and SolarCity (SCTY) were both up huge in 2014 but they have fallen back to earth. Back in Feb Telsa was up 72% and SolarCity was up 53%. Two months laster SolarCity is down 6% YTD and Tesla is up 29%.
The Elon musk lovefest has cooled down since we last checked in back in Feb. Momentum stocks have taken a beating and Elon's stocks have been center stage. Solar City more than Telsa appear to be at an ideal entry point. Keep in mind even with Telsa's recent decline the stock is up more than 300% in the past 12 months.
Both SCTY and TSLA managed to bounce back before today's close.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- George Soros Slams Putin, Warns Of "Existential Threat" From Russia, Demands $20 Billion From IMF In "Russia War Effort" | ZeroHedge
- New York Department Of Health Issues Statement On Suspected Ebola Case | ZeroHedge
- Shots Fired At High School North Of Seattle; 6 Reportedly Injured, Possible 2 Fatal | ZeroHedge
- Somone Really Needs To Explain To Europe What "Austerity" Means | ZeroHedge
- Caption Contest: "No Tongues" Edition | ZeroHedge
- The Chart That All "Above Average Intelligence Traders" Ignored Today | ZeroHedge
- Meanwhile, This Is Who Is Quietly Buying All The Cheap Oil | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Lakers guard Nash to sit out NBA season | Business Insider
- Harvard Psychologist Says These 8 Principles Will Bring You The Most... | Business Insider
- This Map Shows Which NFL Team Every County Roots For | Business Insider
- Microsoft Has Officially Cut Nokia's Brand From Its Most Popular Smartphone Line... | Business Insider
- I Just Tried Uber's New Delivery Service 'Rush' And It Got Me My Package In 20 Minutes... | Business Insider
- US Mortgage Rates Sink To A 16-Month Low | Business Insider
- Malcolm Gladwell Reveals The Personality Trait That's Made Him So Successful... | Business Insider