Time to Buy Elon Musk via SolarCity and Tesla
Tesla (TSLA) and SolarCity (SCTY) were both up huge in 2014 but they have fallen back to earth. Back in Feb Telsa was up 72% and SolarCity was up 53%. Two months laster SolarCity is down 6% YTD and Tesla is up 29%.
The Elon musk lovefest has cooled down since we last checked in back in Feb. Momentum stocks have taken a beating and Elon's stocks have been center stage. Solar City more than Telsa appear to be at an ideal entry point. Keep in mind even with Telsa's recent decline the stock is up more than 300% in the past 12 months.
Both SCTY and TSLA managed to bounce back before today's close.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Monetary Lunacy At Work: IMF Puts 0.05% "Floor" Under SDRs | ZeroHedge
- Reminder About the New Weekly Strategy Session Look | iBankCoin.com
- Shift in Quality Spectrum Argues We’ve Entered Later Innings of Bull Market | Financial Sense
- Market Boosted by Caterpillar (CAT) Earnings | Financial Sense
- Bad Debt At China's - And The World's - Largest Bank Surges By Most Ever | ZeroHedge
- Today’s Movers | iBankCoin.com
- BusinessWeek Wants YOU To Become A Keynesian Debt Slave | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Timex's New Smartwatch Is A Runner's Dream — But It'll Cost You | Business Insider
- Apple chief Tim Cook 'proud to be gay' | Business Insider
- Young People And Old People Love Life, But As For The Middle-Aged... | Business Insider
- The 10 Most Important Things In The World Right Now | Business Insider
- Burkina President Compaore says not resigning, open to... | Business Insider
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- Peter Jackson Explains How The Crazy Barrel Scene In 'The... | Business Insider