Time to Buy Elon Musk via SolarCity and Tesla
Tesla (TSLA) and SolarCity (SCTY) were both up huge in 2014 but they have fallen back to earth. Back in Feb Telsa was up 72% and SolarCity was up 53%. Two months laster SolarCity is down 6% YTD and Tesla is up 29%.
The Elon musk lovefest has cooled down since we last checked in back in Feb. Momentum stocks have taken a beating and Elon's stocks have been center stage. Solar City more than Telsa appear to be at an ideal entry point. Keep in mind even with Telsa's recent decline the stock is up more than 300% in the past 12 months.
Both SCTY and TSLA managed to bounce back before today's close.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- How Illiquid Are Bond ETFs, Really? (Spoiler Alert: Very!) | ZeroHedge
- Oil Jobs Lost: 250,000 and Counting, Texas Likely to See Massive Layoffs Soon | Financial Sense
- The FDIC Itereates and Corroborates My "F@ck the Fundamentals" Message fron the Fed | ZeroHedge
- U.S Drillers' Operating Losses Could Surge In 2016 | ZeroHedge
- What Does History Say About the First Rate Hike and Stocks? | Financial Sense
- KaleBios 'Black Friday' Begins As Shrekli Forces 65% Short-Squeeze Surge In Pre-Market | ZeroHedge
- A Look At The Coming Collapse Of The European Union | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Japan's jobless rate at 20-year low; consumer... | Business Insider
- Chicago awaits more protests over police shooting | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- People weighed in on the most common regrets in life, and some... | Business Insider
- Where you should never touch friends, relatives, and strangers | Business Insider
- 3 million people expected to attend NYC Thanksgiving... | Business Insider
- Polish experts analyzing data concerning alleged Nazi... | Business Insider