Time to Buy Elon Musk via SolarCity and Tesla
Tesla (TSLA) and SolarCity (SCTY) were both up huge in 2014 but they have fallen back to earth. Back in Feb Telsa was up 72% and SolarCity was up 53%. Two months laster SolarCity is down 6% YTD and Tesla is up 29%.
The Elon musk lovefest has cooled down since we last checked in back in Feb. Momentum stocks have taken a beating and Elon's stocks have been center stage. Solar City more than Telsa appear to be at an ideal entry point. Keep in mind even with Telsa's recent decline the stock is up more than 300% in the past 12 months.
Both SCTY and TSLA managed to bounce back before today's close.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Bond Market Knows What Fed Should Do | Financial Sense
- Viral Surveillance Video Reveals A Shocking Scene From China's Housing Bubble | ZeroHedge
- Fed Admits It Has No Clue | Financial Sense
- Ep. 186: Jewel – 10 Lessons I Learned From Jewel | Altucher Confidential
- Gold Price Heads for Another $75 Quarterly Gain as Fed Holds Rates, UN Warns of 'Crisis Part 3' | Financial Sense
- Chart: The Central Bankers’ Bubble – 2007 vs. Today | Financial Sense
- BaNZai7 DeBaTe PReVieW... | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Donald Trump made a $1 trillion error about nuclear weapons during the first presidential... | Business Insider
- Trump campaign claims it pulled in whopping $18 million fundraising... | Business Insider
- There's a strong chance that oil may never rebound | Business Insider
- The 'Apple of China' just released phones with technology rumored to... | Business Insider
- GOP SENATOR: Politics around the spending bill battle are a key reason Trump... | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek
- A researcher says he's developing a hangover-free synthetic... | Business Insider