Time to Buy Elon Musk via SolarCity and Tesla
Tesla (TSLA) and SolarCity (SCTY) were both up huge in 2014 but they have fallen back to earth. Back in Feb Telsa was up 72% and SolarCity was up 53%. Two months laster SolarCity is down 6% YTD and Tesla is up 29%.
The Elon musk lovefest has cooled down since we last checked in back in Feb. Momentum stocks have taken a beating and Elon's stocks have been center stage. Solar City more than Telsa appear to be at an ideal entry point. Keep in mind even with Telsa's recent decline the stock is up more than 300% in the past 12 months.
Both SCTY and TSLA managed to bounce back before today's close.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Direct Evidence For The Supercycle | ZeroHedge
- Following "Soft" Capital Controls, ECB Threatens Greece With ELA Cut Even As 1 Million Workers Go Unpaid For Months | ZeroHedge
- Activity Versus Inactivity | Financial Sense
- Is Saudi Arabia Setting the World Up for Major Oil Price Spike? | Financial Sense
- China To The Rescue: Global Equity Market Rebound After Latest Chinese Easing | ZeroHedge
- Saudi Arabia Orders Its National Guard To Enter Yemen War | ZeroHedge
- Chinese Developer Kaisa Officially Defaults, Restructures Debt | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Shares of drugmaker Mylan are going wild after news of a possible buyout (MYL,... | Business Insider
- Photos of the best cosplay from 'Star Wars Celebration' | Business Insider
- The PR company that helped a controversial eBike raise $5 million on Indiegogo... | Business Insider
- The 10 things in advertising you need to know today | Business Insider
- There is already a brilliant parody of Dove's... | Business Insider
- Elon Musk's first wife explains what it takes... | Business Insider
- Primark's ultra cheap fashion just saved AB Foods... | Business Insider