Time to Buy Elon Musk via SolarCity and Tesla
Tesla (TSLA) and SolarCity (SCTY) were both up huge in 2014 but they have fallen back to earth. Back in Feb Telsa was up 72% and SolarCity was up 53%. Two months laster SolarCity is down 6% YTD and Tesla is up 29%.
The Elon musk lovefest has cooled down since we last checked in back in Feb. Momentum stocks have taken a beating and Elon's stocks have been center stage. Solar City more than Telsa appear to be at an ideal entry point. Keep in mind even with Telsa's recent decline the stock is up more than 300% in the past 12 months.
Both SCTY and TSLA managed to bounce back before today's close.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Yellen Hints at Detrimental Fed Action | Financial Sense
- "The West's Public Enemy Number One" | ZeroHedge
- US Government Releases Alleged Evidence Of MH17 Missile Trajectory | ZeroHedge
- How High is High? (To Whom?) | Financial Sense
- U.S. Utility Companies Push Back in Net Metering Battle | Financial Sense
- US: Just TRUST Us, We Wouldn't Lie … and Those Iraq War Lies Are ANCIENT HISTORY | ZeroHedge
- Rebels Shoot Down Two Ukraine Fighter Jets, Defense Ministry Reports - Video Coverage | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- These Are The Simple Fixes That Could Help Online Retailers... | Business Insider
- New Zealand Central Bank Raises Benchmark Interest Rate To 3.5% | Business Insider
- 21 Quotes From Bill Gates That Take You Inside The Mind Of The World's... | Business Insider
- McDonald's Fires Mom Who Was Arrested For Leaving Her Child Unattended At A Park | Business Insider
- Here's Where Russia Trains Separatists Before Sending Them Into... | Business Insider
- Here's What We Know About The Secretive, Elon Musk-Backed Firm Creating Functional... | Business Insider
- Investors Should Look For Fund Managers With Skin In The Game | Business Insider