Time to Buy Elon Musk via SolarCity and Tesla
Tesla (TSLA) and SolarCity (SCTY) were both up huge in 2014 but they have fallen back to earth. Back in Feb Telsa was up 72% and SolarCity was up 53%. Two months laster SolarCity is down 6% YTD and Tesla is up 29%.
The Elon musk lovefest has cooled down since we last checked in back in Feb. Momentum stocks have taken a beating and Elon's stocks have been center stage. Solar City more than Telsa appear to be at an ideal entry point. Keep in mind even with Telsa's recent decline the stock is up more than 300% in the past 12 months.
Both SCTY and TSLA managed to bounce back before today's close.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Using Deception Technology in the Race Against Cybercrime | Financial Sense
- Boom and Bust | Financial Sense
- 10 Reasons You Should Quit Your Day Job But Not Your Day Dream | Altucher Confidential
- Trader Exclaims "Markets Are In An Alternate Universe" | ZeroHedge
- Pentagon Buries Study Revealing $125 Billion In Waste On "Bloated Bureaucracy" | ZeroHedge
- Bill Gross Reveals The "Global Establishment's Overall Plan" In Eight Simple Steps | ZeroHedge
- A New Look - NYSE Margin Debt and the Market | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 51 enterprise startups to bet your career on in 2017 | Business Insider
- Trump's list of possible secretary of state picks keeps getting bigger | Business Insider
- Samsung’s share of the high-end smartphone market may be... | Business Insider
- Another hedge fund backed by investing legend Julian... | Business Insider
- An investor... | Business Insider
- 'The Walking Dead' actress says she really did 'smack the s---' out... | Business Insider
- Jimmy Kimmel is hosting the 2017 Oscars | Business Insider