Time to Buy Elon Musk via SolarCity and Tesla
Tesla (TSLA) and SolarCity (SCTY) were both up huge in 2014 but they have fallen back to earth. Back in Feb Telsa was up 72% and SolarCity was up 53%. Two months laster SolarCity is down 6% YTD and Tesla is up 29%.
The Elon musk lovefest has cooled down since we last checked in back in Feb. Momentum stocks have taken a beating and Elon's stocks have been center stage. Solar City more than Telsa appear to be at an ideal entry point. Keep in mind even with Telsa's recent decline the stock is up more than 300% in the past 12 months.
Both SCTY and TSLA managed to bounce back before today's close.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- These Are The 50 Top Hedge Fund Long And Short Positions | ZeroHedge
- Cold War 2.0: Visualizing All Recent "Close Encounters" Between Russian And NATO Warplanes | ZeroHedge
- Austria Confirms Faith In Fiat Fading: Repatriates 110 Tons Of Gold From BOE | ZeroHedge
- China Establishes World's Largest Physical Gold Fund | ZeroHedge
- Japan Pleases Markets With Surprise Growth | Financial Sense
- Hillary Clinton's Speech Requirements: Private Jets, Presidential Suites And Lots Of Cash | ZeroHedge
- Never Forget The Price Of Freedom | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- These are the 10 most beautiful cars money can buy | Business Insider
- Apple Pay is ringing in a new era of payment security | Business Insider
- The most important character in the DC Universe isn’t Batman or Superman — it’s The... | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- Saudi identifies dead suicide bomber, confirms link to IS... | Business Insider
- How one woman turned her side gig into a business that earns $12,000 a month | Business Insider
- The next Porsche 911 will be a plug-in hybrid | Business Insider