Time to Buy Elon Musk via SolarCity and Tesla
Tesla (TSLA) and SolarCity (SCTY) were both up huge in 2014 but they have fallen back to earth. Back in Feb Telsa was up 72% and SolarCity was up 53%. Two months laster SolarCity is down 6% YTD and Tesla is up 29%.
The Elon musk lovefest has cooled down since we last checked in back in Feb. Momentum stocks have taken a beating and Elon's stocks have been center stage. Solar City more than Telsa appear to be at an ideal entry point. Keep in mind even with Telsa's recent decline the stock is up more than 300% in the past 12 months.
Both SCTY and TSLA managed to bounce back before today's close.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The 'Modest' Economic Implications Of Obama's Immigration Policy Changes | ZeroHedge
- UMich Confidence Misses By Most In 13 Months | ZeroHedge
- WTI Crude Crashes Below $70 For First Time Since June 2010 | ZeroHedge
- PLaNeS, LaMeBRaiNS AND BaNKSTeR SCHLeMieLS... | ZeroHedge
- Stuck In Reverse And Descending Into Trauma | ZeroHedge
- The Vendetta Continues: Ackman's Latest Herbalife Deathwish And Other Observations - The Full Q3 Letter | ZeroHedge
- Housing Data Broadly Mixed | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 19 Of The Most Expensive Substances In The World | Business Insider
- Here Are The UK's Best Black Friday Deals | Business Insider
- 10 Things You Need To Know Before The Opening Bell (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ, USO, OIL, HP... | Business Insider
- The 10 Most Important Things In The World Right Now | Business Insider
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge Review: Is It the Best Android Smartphone Ever? | TheStreet.com
- Here's Where You'll Find America's Wild Turkeys | Business Insider
- Tracy Morgan's Lawyer Says The Comedian May Never Be The Same | Business Insider