Strong Volume Gainers (KMR,OSIS,ETE,KMX,ACMP)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Kinder Morgan Management L.L.C. (KMR) is currently trading at $78.46 on volume of 5968409. Its 52 week range is between $69.01 and $90.45.
OSI Systems (OSIS) is currently trading at $63.51 on volume of 1427701. Its 52 week range is between $48.1 and $81.23.
Energy Transfer Equity L.P. (ETE) is currently trading at $55.67 on volume of 7992891. Its 52 week range is between $38.24 and $62.5.
CarMax Inc (KMX) is currently trading at $44.59.on volume of 8497656. Its 52 week range is $24.83 and $48.86.
Access Midstream Partners (ACMP) is currently trading at $47.21.on volume of 1401797. Its 52 week range is between $25.9 and $47.95.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- David Tepper Follows Baupost In Returning Excess Cash To Investors | ZeroHedge
- US "Good News" & Draghi Disappointment Sends Stocks Reeling | ZeroHedge
- Took Some Gains On HCLP – Still Long | iBankCoin.com
- Shanghai's Record Pollution Is Creeping Inside Buildings | ZeroHedge
- THE CASTRATION MACHINERY IS IN THE CITY SQUARE! | iBankCoin.com
- Bitcoin - A Cost-Benefit Analysis | ZeroHedge
- JPM: "Smells A Little Like Tapering" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- NOMURA: We Still Believe Alan Mulally Will Be... | Business Insider
- France Is Sending Troops Into The Central African... | Business Insider
- 10 Ways To Make Your Computer Run Faster | Business Insider
- Millennials Are Threatening The World's Most Powerful Brands | Business Insider
- Apple, China Mobile Deal Close, But Not Done (Update 2) | TheStreet.com
- Top US General: ’The Homeland Is No Longer A Sanctuary' | Business Insider
- Mobile Display Advertising Is As Messy And Confusing As Ever, Here's How All The... | Business Insider