Strong Volume Gainers (KMR,OSIS,ETE,KMX,ACMP)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Kinder Morgan Management L.L.C. (KMR) is currently trading at $78.46 on volume of 5968409. Its 52 week range is between $69.01 and $90.45.
OSI Systems (OSIS) is currently trading at $63.51 on volume of 1427701. Its 52 week range is between $48.1 and $81.23.
Energy Transfer Equity L.P. (ETE) is currently trading at $55.67 on volume of 7992891. Its 52 week range is between $38.24 and $62.5.
CarMax Inc (KMX) is currently trading at $44.59.on volume of 8497656. Its 52 week range is $24.83 and $48.86.
Access Midstream Partners (ACMP) is currently trading at $47.21.on volume of 1401797. Its 52 week range is between $25.9 and $47.95.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Banks Are Crashing | ZeroHedge
- Visualizing The World's Deepest Oil Well | ZeroHedge
- Crude Inventory Build Sends Oil Prices Into a Nosedive | Financial Sense
- Trump "Endorses" Jeanine Pirro's Call For Paul Ryan To Step Down | ZeroHedge
- Sugar Is at the Heart of America's Health Problems | Financial Sense
- Trump's Border Wall Plan Faces 3 Key Hurdles | ZeroHedge
- Priebus, Price Blamed For Healthcare Failure: NYT | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Israeli companies are going to set up a Latin American... | Business Insider
- The first official trailer for 'Justice League' is finally here | Business Insider
- Snapchat is more like Twitter than Facebook in one important area (SNAP, TWTR, FB) | Business Insider
- Here's what the future holds for ESPN Films after winning an Oscar for its... | Business Insider
- Why you won't see Unilever announcing it is pulling its ads from... | Business Insider
- A new California housing law may offer an opportunity for '... | Business Insider
- The new era of payment processing will change everything | Business Insider