Strong Volume Gainers (KMR,OSIS,ETE,KMX,ACMP)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Kinder Morgan Management L.L.C. (KMR) is currently trading at $78.46 on volume of 5968409. Its 52 week range is between $69.01 and $90.45.
OSI Systems (OSIS) is currently trading at $63.51 on volume of 1427701. Its 52 week range is between $48.1 and $81.23.
Energy Transfer Equity L.P. (ETE) is currently trading at $55.67 on volume of 7992891. Its 52 week range is between $38.24 and $62.5.
CarMax Inc (KMX) is currently trading at $44.59.on volume of 8497656. Its 52 week range is $24.83 and $48.86.
Access Midstream Partners (ACMP) is currently trading at $47.21.on volume of 1401797. Its 52 week range is between $25.9 and $47.95.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- US Tax Reform in Jeopardy and the State of Strong Dollar Policy | Financial Sense
- Police Fire Tear Gas, Rubber Bullets To Break Up Anti-Immigrant Protests In South Africa | ZeroHedge
- The Road To Hell Was Paved With Obama Cronyism | ZeroHedge
- Which Country Punishes Productive People The Most? | ZeroHedge
- Kim Murder Suspect Says She Was Paid $90 To Rub VX Toxin On His Face | ZeroHedge
- Dow Streak Of Record Highs In Danger As S&P Slides; Gold Surges | ZeroHedge
- Reddit Caught Censoring Posts Using The Term “Rothschild” | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Kim Jong Un's half brother was assassinated — here's what... | Business Insider
- The 13 most awkward moments in Oscar history | Business Insider
- ZeniMax is trying to block games from... | Business Insider
- There are 3 big 'ifs' to watch in Trump's agenda | Business Insider
- 7 skills you should have to get a job at Google, Apple, or Microsoft | Business Insider
- Why this new horror movie has a rare perfect score from... | Business Insider
- The unbelievable story of why Marlon Brando rejected his 1973 Oscar for 'The... | Business Insider