Strong Volume Gainers (KMR,OSIS,ETE,KMX,ACMP)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Kinder Morgan Management L.L.C. (KMR) is currently trading at $78.46 on volume of 5968409. Its 52 week range is between $69.01 and $90.45.
OSI Systems (OSIS) is currently trading at $63.51 on volume of 1427701. Its 52 week range is between $48.1 and $81.23.
Energy Transfer Equity L.P. (ETE) is currently trading at $55.67 on volume of 7992891. Its 52 week range is between $38.24 and $62.5.
CarMax Inc (KMX) is currently trading at $44.59.on volume of 8497656. Its 52 week range is $24.83 and $48.86.
Access Midstream Partners (ACMP) is currently trading at $47.21.on volume of 1401797. Its 52 week range is between $25.9 and $47.95.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- On Memorial Day, Who Is America's True Superhero | ZeroHedge
- The Future Is Served: Meet Moley the Robot Master Chef | Financial Sense
- Bonds - Managing Duration and Interest Rate Risk | Financial Sense
- Lake Mead Water Level Mysteriously Plunges After Nevada Quake | ZeroHedge
- Housing Data Rebounds; Walmart Disappoints | Financial Sense
- FBI Confirms No Major Terrorism Cases Cracked Via Unconstitutional Patriot Act Phone Spying | ZeroHedge
- The Bloodied Idealogues vs. The Bloodthirsty Technocrats | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Remarkable before-and-after photos make it undeniably clear we're... | Business Insider
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- Greece issues fresh warning on IMF payment in June | Business Insider
- Bearded queen Conchita kicks off Eurovision jamboree | Business Insider
- This Nike running installation transforms portraits into moving particles | Business Insider
- 'THE CIA DOESN'T... | Business Insider