Strong Volume Gainers (KMR,OSIS,ETE,KMX,ACMP)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Kinder Morgan Management L.L.C. (KMR) is currently trading at $78.46 on volume of 5968409. Its 52 week range is between $69.01 and $90.45.
OSI Systems (OSIS) is currently trading at $63.51 on volume of 1427701. Its 52 week range is between $48.1 and $81.23.
Energy Transfer Equity L.P. (ETE) is currently trading at $55.67 on volume of 7992891. Its 52 week range is between $38.24 and $62.5.
CarMax Inc (KMX) is currently trading at $44.59.on volume of 8497656. Its 52 week range is $24.83 and $48.86.
Access Midstream Partners (ACMP) is currently trading at $47.21.on volume of 1401797. Its 52 week range is between $25.9 and $47.95.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Official Washington's "Info-Wars" | ZeroHedge
- And Then There Was One | ZeroHedge
- Treasury Shorts At 6 Year Highs; Hedge Funds Quietly Exit Stocks As Oil Shorts Crushed Again | ZeroHedge
- A Very Concise Explanation Of Why The Democrats Lost (And Will Keep Losing) | ZeroHedge
- Bullish Confirmations and the Primary Trend | Financial Sense
- Matteo Renzi Says He Will Resign After Losing Referendum | ZeroHedge
- Fake News....or Is It?/Warning: Rated R | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 9 reasons the iPhone 8 will blow everyone away | Business Insider
- Here’s what US music listeners voted for in 2016 — the favorite radio songs... | Business Insider
- The Fed confirmed some of the most troubling trends in... | Business Insider
- Here's how much you need to make to be in the top 1% of every state | Business Insider
- A Vikings lineman found an ingenious way to promote a business venture for... | Business Insider
- This NASA map shows the drastic disappearance of Arctic ice | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek