Strong Volume Gainers (KMR,OSIS,ETE,KMX,ACMP)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Kinder Morgan Management L.L.C. (KMR) is currently trading at $78.46 on volume of 5968409. Its 52 week range is between $69.01 and $90.45.
OSI Systems (OSIS) is currently trading at $63.51 on volume of 1427701. Its 52 week range is between $48.1 and $81.23.
Energy Transfer Equity L.P. (ETE) is currently trading at $55.67 on volume of 7992891. Its 52 week range is between $38.24 and $62.5.
CarMax Inc (KMX) is currently trading at $44.59.on volume of 8497656. Its 52 week range is $24.83 and $48.86.
Access Midstream Partners (ACMP) is currently trading at $47.21.on volume of 1401797. Its 52 week range is between $25.9 and $47.95.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- To Everyone Saying Russia Is "Isolated", Here's A Map | ZeroHedge
- Scotland Is Building the World’s Largest Tidal Array | Financial Sense
- The Eurozone Is a Growing Problem for U.S. Economy | Financial Sense
- Bank of Japan Refrains From Deepening Stimulus | Financial Sense
- Key Events In The Coming Week | ZeroHedge
- Libya May Be Focus Of Major Rift Between US And Regional Allies | ZeroHedge
- The Trillion Dollar Bet | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Worst Case Scenario In The Middle East, In One Sentence | Business Insider
- Djokovic downs Kohlschreiber to reach US Open quarter-... | Business Insider
- Pre-Open... | StreetInsider.com
- STEPHEN ROACH: The Current Speed Of Global Growth Comes With A Major... | Business Insider
- 22 Executives Who Wake Up Really Early | Business Insider
- Why Facebook, Twitter and Jumei Shares Are Poised for Gains | TheStreet.com
- The 12 US Cities With The Hardest-Working People | Business Insider