Strong Volume Gainers (KMR,OSIS,ETE,KMX,ACMP)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Kinder Morgan Management L.L.C. (KMR) is currently trading at $78.46 on volume of 5968409. Its 52 week range is between $69.01 and $90.45.
OSI Systems (OSIS) is currently trading at $63.51 on volume of 1427701. Its 52 week range is between $48.1 and $81.23.
Energy Transfer Equity L.P. (ETE) is currently trading at $55.67 on volume of 7992891. Its 52 week range is between $38.24 and $62.5.
CarMax Inc (KMX) is currently trading at $44.59.on volume of 8497656. Its 52 week range is $24.83 and $48.86.
Access Midstream Partners (ACMP) is currently trading at $47.21.on volume of 1401797. Its 52 week range is between $25.9 and $47.95.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gary Shilling: US Dollar Headed Higher; Bull Market in Bonds Not Over Yet | Financial Sense
- Gold Tumbles Despite UK Mint Seeing Europeans Rush To Buy Bullion | ZeroHedge
- Collapsing CDS Market Will Lead To Global Bond Market Margin Call | ZeroHedge
- Technically Speaking - Bears Are Winning | ZeroHedge
- This Insane Debt Chart Explains Why Chinese QE Is Inevitable | ZeroHedge
- Russia Promises "Economic And Military" Aid To Syria As US Refloats Assad "Chemcial Weapons" Trial Balloon | ZeroHedge
- In Big Boost To "No" Vote, Schauble Hints Greece Can Default And Stay In Euro | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 24 ways your office job is literally killing you | Business Insider
- POLL: How should Greece vote in its bailout referendum? (GREK) | Business Insider
- Second escaped New York inmate shot near Canadian border | Business Insider
- Go inside the beautiful new office and test kitchen of the wildly... | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- An expanding fast food chain is cashing in on an untapped market | Business Insider
- Nobody is using this awesome Instagram feature that finally gives you some... | Business Insider