Strong Volume Gainers (KMR,OSIS,ETE,KMX,ACMP)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Kinder Morgan Management L.L.C. (KMR) is currently trading at $78.46 on volume of 5968409. Its 52 week range is between $69.01 and $90.45.
OSI Systems (OSIS) is currently trading at $63.51 on volume of 1427701. Its 52 week range is between $48.1 and $81.23.
Energy Transfer Equity L.P. (ETE) is currently trading at $55.67 on volume of 7992891. Its 52 week range is between $38.24 and $62.5.
CarMax Inc (KMX) is currently trading at $44.59.on volume of 8497656. Its 52 week range is $24.83 and $48.86.
Access Midstream Partners (ACMP) is currently trading at $47.21.on volume of 1401797. Its 52 week range is between $25.9 and $47.95.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Eurozone Moves in Wrong Direction, While the British Go Shopping and Japanese Exports Jump | Financial Sense
- 10 Things I Learned While Interviewing Tony Robbins About His New Book “Money” | Altucher Confidential
- BOUGHT MOAR $BALT | iBankCoin.com
- Every One Wants Dollars (Again) | ZeroHedge
- Gold Tops $1200 As China Cuts, Draghi Jawbones | ZeroHedge
- Dr. Gary Small on "The Alzheimer's Prevention Program" | Financial Sense
- Only in America: Snow Looters Pillage A Dorito's Truck | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The ‘Freemium’ Model Is Brilliant, But It’s Ruining My Life | Business Insider
- Retire in Toledo? 12 Surprising Places That Best Serve Older Americans | TheStreet.com
- Tunisians elect president for first time | Business Insider
- The Stage Is Set For An Epic Finish At The World... | Business Insider
- Kiev says Russia has 7,500 troops in Ukraine | Business Insider
- Hillary Clinton's Top Supporters Insist She Could Lose In 2016 | Business Insider
- Gap Between iPhone 6 and 6-Plus Is Bigger Than Anyone Thought | TheStreet.com