Strong Volume Gainers (KMR,OSIS,ETE,KMX,ACMP)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Kinder Morgan Management L.L.C. (KMR) is currently trading at $78.46 on volume of 5968409. Its 52 week range is between $69.01 and $90.45.
OSI Systems (OSIS) is currently trading at $63.51 on volume of 1427701. Its 52 week range is between $48.1 and $81.23.
Energy Transfer Equity L.P. (ETE) is currently trading at $55.67 on volume of 7992891. Its 52 week range is between $38.24 and $62.5.
CarMax Inc (KMX) is currently trading at $44.59.on volume of 8497656. Its 52 week range is $24.83 and $48.86.
Access Midstream Partners (ACMP) is currently trading at $47.21.on volume of 1401797. Its 52 week range is between $25.9 and $47.95.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Human Rights Watch USA – Amnesty International Deploys In America | ZeroHedge
- Europe’s Malaise: The New Normal? | Financial Sense
- Frontrunning: August 19 | ZeroHedge
- NATO Admits Putin Holds "Short-Term Cards", But "Won't Be Around Forever" | ZeroHedge
- Today’s Mindless Rally: Its Jackson Hole, Stupid! | ZeroHedge
- California Now Suffering Worst Drought Ever, 2014 Hottest Year On Record | ZeroHedge
- Meanwhile In Pakistan | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Boys Learn More About Money Than Girls | Business Insider
- The iWatch Could Be Delayed Until 2015 (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- Steve Ballmer Explains Why He Paid $2 Billion For An NBA Team | Business Insider
- Jay Carney May Still Be In The Running For Apple's Top... | Business Insider
- Israel Faced A Huge Wave Of Cyber Attacks During Its War With Hamas — And Iran... | Business Insider
- Rick Perry Celebrates Indictment Booking And Mug Shot With Ice Cream | Business Insider