Strong Volume Gainers (KMR,OSIS,ETE,KMX,ACMP)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Kinder Morgan Management L.L.C. (KMR) is currently trading at $78.46 on volume of 5968409. Its 52 week range is between $69.01 and $90.45.
OSI Systems (OSIS) is currently trading at $63.51 on volume of 1427701. Its 52 week range is between $48.1 and $81.23.
Energy Transfer Equity L.P. (ETE) is currently trading at $55.67 on volume of 7992891. Its 52 week range is between $38.24 and $62.5.
CarMax Inc (KMX) is currently trading at $44.59.on volume of 8497656. Its 52 week range is $24.83 and $48.86.
Access Midstream Partners (ACMP) is currently trading at $47.21.on volume of 1401797. Its 52 week range is between $25.9 and $47.95.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Pokemon 'No': Nintendo Suffers Worst Week In 27 Years | ZeroHedge
- Gold Bullion Jumps Before Fed Rate Decision and Durable Goods Plunge | Financial Sense
- Monte Paschi Bailout In Peril As 3 Banks Walk Out: Are More "Pensioner Suicides" Next? | ZeroHedge
- Russia And China Will Hold Joint Naval Drills In Contested South China Sea | ZeroHedge
- A Trump Supporter Reacts To The Democratic Convention | ZeroHedge
- Let Them Eat Cake: Venezuela Celebrates Chavez’ Birthday With $100,000 Cake, While Citizens Starve | ZeroHedge
- Bank Of Japan Shocks Market, Shuns Government Pressure: Leaves QE, Rates Unchanged, Questions Policy Effectiveness | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Japanese yen went through the roof, and the dollar is plunging | Business Insider
- Amazon CFO had to explain it's not a bad thing Amazon had its highest quarterly profit ever (AMZN) | Business Insider
- Golf's newest cult figure has a new sponsor and it is one of the most logical partnerships in sports | Business Insider
- The world's rising powers have fallen | Business Insider
- Most ASEAN countries 'want to stay out of Beijing's South China Sea dispute... | Business Insider
- World Health Organization chief: The risk of Zika at the Olympics... | Business Insider
- The 12 best adults only all-inclusive resorts in the Caribbean... | Business Insider