Strong Volume Gainers (KMR,OSIS,ETE,KMX,ACMP)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Kinder Morgan Management L.L.C. (KMR) is currently trading at $78.46 on volume of 5968409. Its 52 week range is between $69.01 and $90.45.
OSI Systems (OSIS) is currently trading at $63.51 on volume of 1427701. Its 52 week range is between $48.1 and $81.23.
Energy Transfer Equity L.P. (ETE) is currently trading at $55.67 on volume of 7992891. Its 52 week range is between $38.24 and $62.5.
CarMax Inc (KMX) is currently trading at $44.59.on volume of 8497656. Its 52 week range is $24.83 and $48.86.
Access Midstream Partners (ACMP) is currently trading at $47.21.on volume of 1401797. Its 52 week range is between $25.9 and $47.95.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- US Police Kill 118 People In July, Highest Monthly Total Of 2015 | ZeroHedge
- Congress Passes Bill In 15 Minutes To Revoke Americans' Passports Without Due Process | ZeroHedge
- 11 Red Flags As We Enter The Pivotal Month Of August 2015 | ZeroHedge
- Ron Paul: "All Wars Are Paid For Through Debasing The Currency" | ZeroHedge
- The Latest Government Trust Fund To Go Bankrupt | ZeroHedge
- Should It Be A Crime To Shoot Down A Drone Over Your Property? | ZeroHedge
- American (Predatory) Capitalism Explained In 130 Seconds | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- There's one crucial reason why I won't wear Converse... | Business Insider
- Millennials are fulfilling their stereotype as... | Business Insider
- Corbyn could bring spirit of Syriza to UK's Labour | Business Insider
- IT'S A HUGE WEEK FOR THE US ECONOMY: Here's your complete preview (DJIA,... | Business Insider
- I don't know how people survive the internet without password apps like this | Business Insider
- Investors: Markets could 'be in first gear, crawling forward... | Business Insider
- A waffle maker can teach you an important lesson about being happy | Business Insider