Strong Volume Gainers (KMR,OSIS,ETE,KMX,ACMP)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Kinder Morgan Management L.L.C. (KMR) is currently trading at $78.46 on volume of 5968409. Its 52 week range is between $69.01 and $90.45.
OSI Systems (OSIS) is currently trading at $63.51 on volume of 1427701. Its 52 week range is between $48.1 and $81.23.
Energy Transfer Equity L.P. (ETE) is currently trading at $55.67 on volume of 7992891. Its 52 week range is between $38.24 and $62.5.
CarMax Inc (KMX) is currently trading at $44.59.on volume of 8497656. Its 52 week range is $24.83 and $48.86.
Access Midstream Partners (ACMP) is currently trading at $47.21.on volume of 1401797. Its 52 week range is between $25.9 and $47.95.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Falling Oil Prices Not The Reason For America's Economic Woes | ZeroHedge
- Economics Professor: Negative Interest Rates Aimed at Driving Small Banks Out of Business and Eliminating Cash | ZeroHedge
- Utilities Winning By Not Losing | ZeroHedge
- Crude Confused After API Reports Across-The-Board Inventory Builds | ZeroHedge
- It's Not March 2009... And That's Bad | Financial Sense
- Either Banks Are Cheap... Or The Market's Gonna Crash | ZeroHedge
- Forget Zika, This Is America's Real Threat | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Troy Carter: Tech should train minority talent like NBA players... | Business Insider
- People are questioning whether... | Business Insider
- Inside the network of officials targeted by China's massive anti-corruption... | Business Insider
- A new report is casting doubt on whether Johnny Manziel was drunk at... | Business Insider
- 9 phrases your mom says that are actually helping you to... | Business Insider
- The 12 best-looking dress shoes you can buy for under $500 | Business Insider
- US intelligence chief: These are the main global threats for 2016 | Business Insider