Strong Volume Gainers (KMR,OSIS,ETE,KMX,ACMP)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Kinder Morgan Management L.L.C. (KMR) is currently trading at $78.46 on volume of 5968409. Its 52 week range is between $69.01 and $90.45.
OSI Systems (OSIS) is currently trading at $63.51 on volume of 1427701. Its 52 week range is between $48.1 and $81.23.
Energy Transfer Equity L.P. (ETE) is currently trading at $55.67 on volume of 7992891. Its 52 week range is between $38.24 and $62.5.
CarMax Inc (KMX) is currently trading at $44.59.on volume of 8497656. Its 52 week range is $24.83 and $48.86.
Access Midstream Partners (ACMP) is currently trading at $47.21.on volume of 1401797. Its 52 week range is between $25.9 and $47.95.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- THERE WILL BE DEATH AND DESTRUCTION | iBankCoin.com
- Jim Cramer On The Only Conference Call Worth Listening To | ZeroHedge
- Preview of January FOMC Meeting and Beyond | ZeroHedge
- FUTURES FALLING THIS MORNING, IMPACT OF WINTER STORMS ON COMMODITIES | ZeroHedge
- HEADING TO THE SUN IN A CAR MADE FROM DYNAMITE STICKS | iBankCoin.com
- The Bonds Of The Third Largest Austrian Bank Are Crashing | ZeroHedge
- The New Venezuelan Entrepreneur: Making A living Lining-Up For Toilet Paper | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- More Companies Are Switching To Subscription Models — Here's Why Wall Street Needs... | Business Insider
- Obama wraps up India visit with town hall meeting | Business Insider
- Stocks Off Lows but Still Deep in Red as Earnings Disappoint | TheStreet.com
- Massive Blizzard Hits Northeast —... | Business Insider
- Ship Your Enemies Glitter Was Just One Big Viral Marketing Stunt | Business Insider
- Yahoo's Core Business Is Flat, But Investors Cheer Alibaba Spinoff (YHOO) | Business Insider
- Russian Central Bank Deputy Head Shoots 3 Dead In The South-East Of... | Business Insider