Strong Volume Gainers (KMR,OSIS,ETE,KMX,ACMP)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Kinder Morgan Management L.L.C. (KMR) is currently trading at $78.46 on volume of 5968409. Its 52 week range is between $69.01 and $90.45.
OSI Systems (OSIS) is currently trading at $63.51 on volume of 1427701. Its 52 week range is between $48.1 and $81.23.
Energy Transfer Equity L.P. (ETE) is currently trading at $55.67 on volume of 7992891. Its 52 week range is between $38.24 and $62.5.
CarMax Inc (KMX) is currently trading at $44.59.on volume of 8497656. Its 52 week range is $24.83 and $48.86.
Access Midstream Partners (ACMP) is currently trading at $47.21.on volume of 1401797. Its 52 week range is between $25.9 and $47.95.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Why a Peak in the Bond Market May Be Near | Financial Sense
- "Hong Kong Risks Losing Its Role As A Financial Capital," Deutsche Bank Chief Economist Warns | ZeroHedge
- Market Crash 2014 | ZeroHedge
- Study Finds Treated Fracking Wastewater Still Too Toxic | ZeroHedge
- Saut: Dow Theory Says Primary Trend Still Positive Though Short-Term Caution Advised | Financial Sense
- Europe, US Stocks Slide: 10 Year Bid Back Under 2.50% | ZeroHedge
- Russia’s Gokhran Buying Gold Bullion In 2014 and Will Buy Palladium In 2015 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Digital Video Advertising Report: Growth Forecasts And... | Business Insider
- Has Fracking Made Natural Gas Too Cheap for Energy Companies? | TheStreet.com
- Ghani takes oath as new Afghan president | Business Insider
- This Is What CNBC Looks Like In China When... | Business Insider
- The 10 Most Important Things In The World Right Now | Business Insider
- Fan Gets A Perfect Video Of The Diving Catch That Saved A No-Hitter For The Nationals... | Business Insider
- How This Family Got Into $109,000 Of Credit Card Debt While Earning 6 Figures —... | Business Insider