Strong Volume Gainers (KMR,OSIS,ETE,KMX,ACMP)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Kinder Morgan Management L.L.C. (KMR) is currently trading at $78.46 on volume of 5968409. Its 52 week range is between $69.01 and $90.45.
OSI Systems (OSIS) is currently trading at $63.51 on volume of 1427701. Its 52 week range is between $48.1 and $81.23.
Energy Transfer Equity L.P. (ETE) is currently trading at $55.67 on volume of 7992891. Its 52 week range is between $38.24 and $62.5.
CarMax Inc (KMX) is currently trading at $44.59.on volume of 8497656. Its 52 week range is $24.83 and $48.86.
Access Midstream Partners (ACMP) is currently trading at $47.21.on volume of 1401797. Its 52 week range is between $25.9 and $47.95.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Fruits of the Arab Spring Have Bore an Open Air Slave Market in Libya | ZeroHedge
- Portland Rose Parade Cancelled Amid Violent Threats From Anti-Fa: "You've Seen How Much Power We Have... Police Can't Stop Us" | ZeroHedge
- The Four Charts That Prompted An Oil Analyst To Declare The OPEC Deal A Failure | ZeroHedge
- The Rise Of The Generals | ZeroHedge
- Two-Thirds Of Americans Think The Democratic Party Has Lost Touch With The Nation | ZeroHedge
- Weekend Reading: Trumponomics – End Of 100 Days | ZeroHedge
- Space Mining: The Final Frontier For Oil Countries | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Marshall's latest Bluetooth headphones are one of the most well-rounded... | Business Insider
- Michelle Obama is being paid a stunning amount for speaking gigs that... | Business Insider
- Doctor convicted of Medicare fraud may testify against New Jersey senator | Business Insider
- BMW designed a car without any mirrors | Business Insider
- No 'Star Wars' game has ever looked this real | Business Insider
- 18 photos that show how much fun astronauts have in space | Business Insider
- A new hedge fund started by a Steve Cohen protégé is off to a strong... | Business Insider