Strong Volume Gainers (KMR,OSIS,ETE,KMX,ACMP)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Kinder Morgan Management L.L.C. (KMR) is currently trading at $78.46 on volume of 5968409. Its 52 week range is between $69.01 and $90.45.
OSI Systems (OSIS) is currently trading at $63.51 on volume of 1427701. Its 52 week range is between $48.1 and $81.23.
Energy Transfer Equity L.P. (ETE) is currently trading at $55.67 on volume of 7992891. Its 52 week range is between $38.24 and $62.5.
CarMax Inc (KMX) is currently trading at $44.59.on volume of 8497656. Its 52 week range is $24.83 and $48.86.
Access Midstream Partners (ACMP) is currently trading at $47.21.on volume of 1401797. Its 52 week range is between $25.9 and $47.95.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Russia: Economic Vulnerabilities | ZeroHedge
- Dot-Com 2.0 Visualized (Or Peak Greater Fool) | ZeroHedge
- The New Name Of SAC Capital Has Been Revealed | ZeroHedge
- Stellar 10 Year Auction Stops 1.4 bps Through, Highest Bid To Cover, Lowest Dealer Award In One Year | ZeroHedge
- Add These Five Stocks to Your Japanese School Lunch | iBankCoin.com
- A Good Morning Shot | iBankCoin.com
- Zombie Investing | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Dutch Economist Heleen Mees Wants To Subpoena Citi For Ex-Lover's Expense... | Business Insider
- Here's A Solid Gold Flappy Bird For The Ultimate Fan Of The Game | Business Insider
- Facebook Has A Program That Gives Special Access To Elite Marketers — These Are... | Business Insider
- Experts Say The Black Boxes From The Missing Malaysia Airlines Plane Should Turn Up Soon... | Business Insider
- Time-Lapse Video Of An Artist Drawing The '... | Business Insider
- 3 Ways To Say 'No' At Work Without Burning Bridges | Business Insider
- Here's Why... | Business Insider