Strong Volume Gainers (KMR,OSIS,ETE,KMX,ACMP)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Kinder Morgan Management L.L.C. (KMR) is currently trading at $78.46 on volume of 5968409. Its 52 week range is between $69.01 and $90.45.
OSI Systems (OSIS) is currently trading at $63.51 on volume of 1427701. Its 52 week range is between $48.1 and $81.23.
Energy Transfer Equity L.P. (ETE) is currently trading at $55.67 on volume of 7992891. Its 52 week range is between $38.24 and $62.5.
CarMax Inc (KMX) is currently trading at $44.59.on volume of 8497656. Its 52 week range is $24.83 and $48.86.
Access Midstream Partners (ACMP) is currently trading at $47.21.on volume of 1401797. Its 52 week range is between $25.9 and $47.95.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Schengen Is Cracking – Can the EU Withstand the Pressure? | Financial Sense
- Market Recap Nov 25, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
- Russia Declares Warplane Downing A "Hostile Act" But Will It Cut Turkish Gas Supplies? | ZeroHedge
- Obama to Veto Bill Requiring Background Checks on Syrian Refugees | Financial Sense
- Crude Slides After API Reports Another Huge Inventory Build At Cushing | ZeroHedge
- "We Are Gone... Now!" - Dennis Gartman Stopped Out As Oil Surges | ZeroHedge
- Drone Whistleblower: Pilots Often High on Drugs; Refer To Kids As "Fun Size Terrorists" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Chicago officer who shot teen amassed 18 civilian... | Business Insider
- Obama hails Spielberg's 'boundless imagination' | Business Insider
- Suspect dead after shooting kills 3 in Ohio, injures 4th | Business Insider
- Oldest known seabird is back at Midway Atoll near Hawaii | Business Insider
- Tony Robbins on the easiest way to change... | Business Insider
- 3 Trends for the holidays | Business Insider
- Gambling to feature at New York daily fantasy sports... | Business Insider