Strong Volume Gainers (KMR,OSIS,ETE,KMX,ACMP)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Kinder Morgan Management L.L.C. (KMR) is currently trading at $78.46 on volume of 5968409. Its 52 week range is between $69.01 and $90.45.
OSI Systems (OSIS) is currently trading at $63.51 on volume of 1427701. Its 52 week range is between $48.1 and $81.23.
Energy Transfer Equity L.P. (ETE) is currently trading at $55.67 on volume of 7992891. Its 52 week range is between $38.24 and $62.5.
CarMax Inc (KMX) is currently trading at $44.59.on volume of 8497656. Its 52 week range is $24.83 and $48.86.
Access Midstream Partners (ACMP) is currently trading at $47.21.on volume of 1401797. Its 52 week range is between $25.9 and $47.95.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Wait Until You Get a Pitch Right Where You Want It! | Financial Sense
- NATO Deploys 4000 Troops To Russian Border As EUCOM Chief Urges "Return To War-Planning" | ZeroHedge
- Apple Runs Afoul of China’s Changing Internet | Financial Sense
- Market Recap May 2, 2016 | FundMyMutualFund
- "Only The Dumb Save" - ECB Pens Incoherent Response To Germany's Criticisms | ZeroHedge
- Either Reverse All The Perverse Incentives Or The System Will Implode | ZeroHedge
- Is Wall Street Cyber Secure? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This is the scariest chart about the US economy right now | Business Insider
- We finally know Jon Snow's highly debated fate on 'Game of Thrones' | Business Insider
- The 100 best brunch spots in America, according to OpenTable | Business Insider
- These are the 4 most important numbers for China's economy | Business Insider
- Donald Trump goes off on 'very nasty' Hillary Clinton 'off... | Business Insider
- Michael Dell just took a veiled shot at Meg Whitman (HPE) | Business Insider
- What it was like in the bunker Hitler died in 71 years ago | Business Insider