Strong Volume Gainers (KMR,OSIS,ETE,KMX,ACMP)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Kinder Morgan Management L.L.C. (KMR) is currently trading at $78.46 on volume of 5968409. Its 52 week range is between $69.01 and $90.45.
OSI Systems (OSIS) is currently trading at $63.51 on volume of 1427701. Its 52 week range is between $48.1 and $81.23.
Energy Transfer Equity L.P. (ETE) is currently trading at $55.67 on volume of 7992891. Its 52 week range is between $38.24 and $62.5.
CarMax Inc (KMX) is currently trading at $44.59.on volume of 8497656. Its 52 week range is $24.83 and $48.86.
Access Midstream Partners (ACMP) is currently trading at $47.21.on volume of 1401797. Its 52 week range is between $25.9 and $47.95.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gold Jumps To 3-Week Highs On Heavy Volume | ZeroHedge
- Rate-Hike Odds Tumble Post-Minutes; Stocks Soar | ZeroHedge
- Hillary Clinton Reveals Her Plan To "Prevent The Next Crash" In Bloomberg Op-Ed | ZeroHedge
- Recovery? Student Homelessness Has Doubled Since Before The Recession | ZeroHedge
- Fukushima Kids Suffer Thyroid Cancer Up To 50x Normal Rate, New Study Finds | ZeroHedge
- Hillary Flip-Flops On TPP - Shuns Obama's Trade Plan After Publicly Supporting It 45 Times | ZeroHedge
- "Trust Me..." | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Nick Jonas, Rick Ross, Meek Mill added to Tidal concert | Business Insider
- 'Twilight' author says new book is 'not a real book... | Business Insider
- Feminist drama 'Suffragette' opens London Film... | Business Insider
- Latin America rolls out red carpet for once-scorned IMF | Business Insider
- NYC jury acquits Atlanta Hawks' Sefolosha in police... | Business Insider
- One 'Game of Thrones' actor has a well-thought out... | Business Insider
- The fascinating life of the world's shortest man | Business Insider