Strong Volume Gainers (KMR,OSIS,ETE,KMX,ACMP)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Kinder Morgan Management L.L.C. (KMR) is currently trading at $78.46 on volume of 5968409. Its 52 week range is between $69.01 and $90.45.
OSI Systems (OSIS) is currently trading at $63.51 on volume of 1427701. Its 52 week range is between $48.1 and $81.23.
Energy Transfer Equity L.P. (ETE) is currently trading at $55.67 on volume of 7992891. Its 52 week range is between $38.24 and $62.5.
CarMax Inc (KMX) is currently trading at $44.59.on volume of 8497656. Its 52 week range is $24.83 and $48.86.
Access Midstream Partners (ACMP) is currently trading at $47.21.on volume of 1401797. Its 52 week range is between $25.9 and $47.95.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Ted Cruz Endorses Donald Trump: "After Many Months Of Prayer I Have Decided I Will Vote For Donald Trump" | ZeroHedge
- Who Is Behind The Riots? Charlotte Police Says 70% Of Arrested Protesters Had Out Of State IDs | ZeroHedge
- The Old Wall Street Trader Is Dead, Algo’s Now Rule the Day | Financial Sense
- Trump: Titan of Corporate Tax Cuts | ZeroHedge
- It's Official: America Is Not The Greatest Country On Earth... It's 28th! | ZeroHedge
- Why Won't the Fed Raise Rates? | Financial Sense
- Epsilon Theory: Essence of Decision | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The fintech ecosystem explained | Business Insider
- We tested what might be one of the best pairs of driving loafers out... | Business Insider
- Bill Gates could do pretty well if he ran for president, study suggests | Business Insider
- Libya did the unthinkable | Business Insider
- An abandoned car prompted evacuations in a... | Business Insider
- The fiercest airstrikes yet were launched on Aleppo,... | Business Insider
- 13 movies you probably didn't know were remakes | Business Insider