Strong Volume Gainers (KMR,OSIS,ETE,KMX,ACMP)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Kinder Morgan Management L.L.C. (KMR) is currently trading at $78.46 on volume of 5968409. Its 52 week range is between $69.01 and $90.45.
OSI Systems (OSIS) is currently trading at $63.51 on volume of 1427701. Its 52 week range is between $48.1 and $81.23.
Energy Transfer Equity L.P. (ETE) is currently trading at $55.67 on volume of 7992891. Its 52 week range is between $38.24 and $62.5.
CarMax Inc (KMX) is currently trading at $44.59.on volume of 8497656. Its 52 week range is $24.83 and $48.86.
Access Midstream Partners (ACMP) is currently trading at $47.21.on volume of 1401797. Its 52 week range is between $25.9 and $47.95.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Cop Sues NYPD Over Quotas, Slams The Racketeering Culture | ZeroHedge
- No Matter Who Wins The White House, The New Boss Will Be The Same As The Old Boss | ZeroHedge
- France Considers Forcing Google to Disclose Search Algorithm; Too Much Satisfaction! | Financial Sense
- Economic Uncertainty Driving Corporate Buybacks? | Financial Sense
- Euro Gold Jumps Near Two-Year Highs as Central Banks Cut Euro Holdings | Financial Sense
- The IMF Admits The IMF's Forecast Of Blockbuster Greek GDP Growth May Be A Little High | ZeroHedge
- Dow Dumps 400 Points, Gives Up All Post-Payrolls Gains | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Parents of 8... | Business Insider
- Kids in the UK are playing a dangerous game called 'sleeper,' where they... | Business Insider
- UK unemployment just dipped to 5.6% | Business Insider
- Clinical Napoli destroy Wolfsburg in Europa League | Business Insider
- 5 types of coworkers nobody wants to work with | Business Insider
- This Western starring Michael Fassbender is hilarious, violent, and awesome | Business Insider
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 4/16: (GPRO) (CLBRX) (... | StreetInsider.com