Strong Volume Gainers (KMR,OSIS,ETE,KMX,ACMP)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Kinder Morgan Management L.L.C. (KMR) is currently trading at $78.46 on volume of 5968409. Its 52 week range is between $69.01 and $90.45.
OSI Systems (OSIS) is currently trading at $63.51 on volume of 1427701. Its 52 week range is between $48.1 and $81.23.
Energy Transfer Equity L.P. (ETE) is currently trading at $55.67 on volume of 7992891. Its 52 week range is between $38.24 and $62.5.
CarMax Inc (KMX) is currently trading at $44.59.on volume of 8497656. Its 52 week range is $24.83 and $48.86.
Access Midstream Partners (ACMP) is currently trading at $47.21.on volume of 1401797. Its 52 week range is between $25.9 and $47.95.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- US Factory Orders Drop For 6th Month In A Row - Worst Since Lehman | ZeroHedge
- It’s Important That You Remain Stupid | iBankCoin.com
- Despite Tsipras Complaining That "ECB Has Rope Around Our Neck" Greece Finds Enough Cash To Make IMF Payment | ZeroHedge
- Warren Buffett - Lucky Coin Flipper? | ZeroHedge
- If Your Stocks Are Down, Who Ya Gonna Call? | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Re-Tumble To Fresh Lows, Erase All March Gains | ZeroHedge
- February Payrolls Surge To 295K, Smash Expectations Of 235K, Unemployment Rate Drops To 5.5% | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Harrison Ford's plane crashed in the middle... | Business Insider
- Google’s about to start putting ads in its app store — here’s what... | Business Insider
- Apple has a mysterious tent on the site where it's going to show the Apple... | Business Insider
- Two former Bank of America wealth management trainees are suing the bank for... | Business Insider
- An explanation of everything in the new 'Avengers' trailer | Business Insider
- 10 things in tech you need to know today (AAPL, GOOG) | Business Insider
- How companies like Etsy killed the hipster | Business Insider