Strong Volume Gainers (KMR,OSIS,ETE,KMX,ACMP)
What's a Strong Volume Gainer?
A strong volume gainer is when volume is four times greater than the 20-day SMA and is above yesterday's close.
Higher volume many times offers profits from mathematical correlation speculating, arbitraging takeover attempts or mean reversion trading.Looking to trade strong volume gainers? Look no further, the Masters have you covered. Out of a multitude of stocks, here are our top 5 picks.
Kinder Morgan Management L.L.C. (KMR) is currently trading at $78.46 on volume of 5968409. Its 52 week range is between $69.01 and $90.45.
OSI Systems (OSIS) is currently trading at $63.51 on volume of 1427701. Its 52 week range is between $48.1 and $81.23.
Energy Transfer Equity L.P. (ETE) is currently trading at $55.67 on volume of 7992891. Its 52 week range is between $38.24 and $62.5.
CarMax Inc (KMX) is currently trading at $44.59.on volume of 8497656. Its 52 week range is $24.83 and $48.86.
Access Midstream Partners (ACMP) is currently trading at $47.21.on volume of 1401797. Its 52 week range is between $25.9 and $47.95.
MASTERY Bottom line:
A stock moving up in price on higher than normal volume indicates strong buying conviction that could carry the stock even higher. A stock headed lower on big volume increases could signal strong selling pressure and an emerging downward trend. However, while it is easy to find a system that has worked well in the past, there's no guarantee that it will work in the future..
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Russell 2000 Breaks Below Key Technical Level | ZeroHedge
- Morning Euphoria Fizzles As Biotechs Turn Red Again | ZeroHedge
- IT WAS A NICE RUN! | iBankCoin.com
- Frontrunning: April 15 | ZeroHedge
- The Next Hurdle for the Softs | iBankCoin.com
- How it Feels | iBankCoin.com
- Two Very Different Views On Soaring Food Inflation | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Land Rover's Classic SUV Is Getting A Major Makeover | Business Insider
- Macy's CEO Explains Why He's Against Raising The Minimum Wage | Business Insider
- Undaunted By String Of Failures, Facebook Is Trying — Again — To Get Into Payments (FB) | Business Insider
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek
- Most Mom-And-Pop Investors Don't Understand The Difference Between Mutual Funds... | Business Insider
- Sitting At Work Is Deadly, So We Tried A Treadmill Desk | Business Insider