Stocks: Relax and Buy Best in Breed
Stocks are not dying, everyone needs to take a breath. Thanks to the pullback quality names like Google (GOOGL), Exxon Mobil (XOM), Walt Disney (DIS), and even Netflix (NFLX) look attractive.
We've been screaming our heads off on this website about how great Google (GOOGL) is at this level. Just from the weekend the average target price on Google has ticked higher. Before you go and think oil is going to zero recall the world's richest company before Apple (AAPL) took that crown -- Exxon (XOM). Put a list like the one below of companies you trust, use, and believe are undervalued thanks to a volatile start to 2015.
Google is a no brainer and our Number One Stock Pick for 2015: Google Inc. Disney is heading for the $100 roll thanks to Star Wars and everything Marvel this year we laid out the reasons in Why Buy Disney Shares.
Exxon could go lower on the oil price panic but it's a solid company that now pays a 3% dividend yield. Netflix is the future of TV. It's fundamentals are starting to look better thanks to the stock getting killed in the past 12 months. Just how much is Netflix used?
Last Friday Leichtman Research announced a November poll of 1,233 U.S. adults in households with a TV set found 36% of Netflix subs stream daily, and 72% weekly. Those figures are respectively up from 29% and 70% in an Oct. 2013 poll, and just 10% and 43% in a 2010 poll.
Take timeout today to put together a shopping list like the one presented to you in this publication. There are opportunities in this turbulent market. Consider the following stocks today:
|Ticker||Price||52 Wk-High||52 Wk-Low||P/E||EPS||From 52wk High||From 52wk Low||Finviz TP||% from Finviz TP|
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Schumer Says He Will Oppose Gorsuch Nomination, Threatens Filibuster | ZeroHedge
- Weekend Reading: Lack Of Perspective | ZeroHedge
- Shia LaBeouf Flees To Britain Because "America Is Not Safe Enough" For Anti-Trump Exhibit | ZeroHedge
- US Ambassador to USSR: “The Whole Brou-Ha-Ha Over Contacts with Russian Diplomats Has Taken On All The Earmarks of a Witch Hunt" | ZeroHedge
- Spot The Odd One Out - New Home Sales Spike To 7-Month Highs | ZeroHedge
- 100 Years Ago, Russian Stocks Had A Very Bad Day | ZeroHedge
- Why Precious Metals Will Protect Wealth During The Global Energy Collapse | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Porsche is celebrating its best year in history by giving every single employee a... | Business Insider
- Trump's treasury secretary says the threat of robots taking jobs is 'not... | Business Insider
- THE BLOCKCHAIN IN BANKING REPORT: The future of blockchain solutions and technologies | Business Insider
- The NFL wants to speed up games and clean up the advertising — here is how | Business Insider
- 'You don't haul somebody overseas': Ex CIA director says... | Business Insider
- A psychologist reveals the 7 empathetic... | Business Insider
- Report suggests FBI has travel, business, and phone records that could tie Trump... | Business Insider