Stocks Bounce up goes the SSO
ProShares Ultra S&P500 (ETF)(NYSE:SSO) increased 2% today while the S&P 500 inched up 1%.
The SSO could be back on its way to a new 12 month high. The SSO closed at $105.32. The 12 month high for the SSO is $108.35. The pullback appears to be only temporary and there are many bulls betting stocks keep running higher.
Cramer doesn't usually celebrate declines, but he says these are a relief.
"The slate of recent IPOs has overwhelmed the stock market," Cramer said. "The declines in the stocks of newly public companies suggest to me that the market is, finally, becoming a more rational place."
Wall Street posted its first gains in four days on Tuesday as traders cautiously scooped up some beaten down growth stocks. The encouraging sentiment persisted into Wednesday after Alcoa (AA), the aluminum giant, revealed adjusted earnings that topped expectations. Other earnings on tap this week including banking behemoths JPMorgan Chase (JPM) and Wells Fargo (WFC).
Bottom line: Instead of risking your money on indivdual stocks go with the true winner if stocks increase, the SSO.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Chasing Yield Into Minefields | ZeroHedge
- Paul Craig Roberts: "Americans Are A Conquered People" | ZeroHedge
- Nigeria Currency Devaluation Looms As FX Forwards Crash To Record Lows | ZeroHedge
- Worst Economy Since the Great Depression | ZeroHedge
- The 1min 37sec Guide To Beating Fear (And Making Money Like I Do) | Altucher Confidential
- Are Investors Idiots? | ZeroHedge
- Americans - The New Second-Class Citizens | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Twitter has disbanded the team that created the 'Buy' button (TWTR) | Business Insider
- 10 million self-driving cars will be on the road by... | Business Insider
- Science says parents of unsuccessful kids could have these 9 things in common... | Business Insider
- An electric-car company with mysterious funding is moving forward on its factory | Business Insider
- A national memory champion explains how to never misplace your keys... | Business Insider
- Marco Rubio had 2 amazing tweets poking fun at his 2016 run | Business Insider
- The former band leader of 'Late Show'... | Business Insider