Stocks Bounce up goes the SSO
ProShares Ultra S&P500 (ETF)(NYSE:SSO) increased 2% today while the S&P 500 inched up 1%.
The SSO could be back on its way to a new 12 month high. The SSO closed at $105.32. The 12 month high for the SSO is $108.35. The pullback appears to be only temporary and there are many bulls betting stocks keep running higher.
Cramer doesn't usually celebrate declines, but he says these are a relief.
"The slate of recent IPOs has overwhelmed the stock market," Cramer said. "The declines in the stocks of newly public companies suggest to me that the market is, finally, becoming a more rational place."
Wall Street posted its first gains in four days on Tuesday as traders cautiously scooped up some beaten down growth stocks. The encouraging sentiment persisted into Wednesday after Alcoa (AA), the aluminum giant, revealed adjusted earnings that topped expectations. Other earnings on tap this week including banking behemoths JPMorgan Chase (JPM) and Wells Fargo (WFC).
Bottom line: Instead of risking your money on indivdual stocks go with the true winner if stocks increase, the SSO.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Turkey Shells Aleppo, Says "Massive Escalation" In Syria Imminent As Saudis Ready Airstrikes | ZeroHedge
- Welcome To Obama's Recovery: Carrier Moving 1400 Jobs To Mexico | ZeroHedge
- Market Analysis - Keep Your Cool (Video) | ZeroHedge
- The War On Cash - The Central Banks' Survival Campaign | ZeroHedge
- What The BOJ's Final "Yentervention" Option Would Look Like | ZeroHedge
- Despite Crashing Japan, European, U.S. Markets Rebound On Firmer Oil | ZeroHedge
- Edward Altman: Risk in High Yield Market at 2007 Levels; Not Isolated to Energy | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- These are the Air Force’s 10 most expensive planes to... | Business Insider
- HBO just released 20 new photos from 'Game of Thrones' season 6 | Business Insider
- This ship survived 7 torpedoes at Pearl Harbor and went on to help crush... | Business Insider
- BB-8 originally spoke actual words — here's how the 'Star Wars' droid's... | Business Insider
- The 25 highest-paid NBA players of all time | Business Insider
- These maps of 1.1 billion New York taxi rides show Manhattan's allure | Business Insider
- 7 ways being single influences your success | Business Insider