Stocks Bounce up goes the SSO
ProShares Ultra S&P500 (ETF)(NYSE:SSO) increased 2% today while the S&P 500 inched up 1%.
The SSO could be back on its way to a new 12 month high. The SSO closed at $105.32. The 12 month high for the SSO is $108.35. The pullback appears to be only temporary and there are many bulls betting stocks keep running higher.
Cramer doesn't usually celebrate declines, but he says these are a relief.
"The slate of recent IPOs has overwhelmed the stock market," Cramer said. "The declines in the stocks of newly public companies suggest to me that the market is, finally, becoming a more rational place."
Wall Street posted its first gains in four days on Tuesday as traders cautiously scooped up some beaten down growth stocks. The encouraging sentiment persisted into Wednesday after Alcoa (AA), the aluminum giant, revealed adjusted earnings that topped expectations. Other earnings on tap this week including banking behemoths JPMorgan Chase (JPM) and Wells Fargo (WFC).
Bottom line: Instead of risking your money on indivdual stocks go with the true winner if stocks increase, the SSO.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Stocks Move Higher on Strong Earnings, Low Inflation Readings | Financial Sense
- How The NSA Is Actively Helping Saudi Arabia To Crackdown On Dissent | ZeroHedge
- How and Why the Chinese Are Buying Property Outside of China | Financial Sense
- Weekly Initial Jobless Claims and the S&P 500 | Financial Sense
- Is the Market Due for Another 10% Correction? | Financial Sense
- Euro Eases to New 2014 Lows | Financial Sense
- Will Investors Get Out In Time This Time? | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Trading Radar for 07/25... | StreetInsider.com
- Pro-Russian Rebels Are Using Soviet WWII... | Business Insider
- Amazon Plunges: What Wall Street's Saying | TheStreet.com
- Graph TV Makes It Much Easier To Figure Out What To Watch Next | Business Insider
- Storm Chaser Mike Hollingshead Reveals His 16 Most Incredible Photos | Business Insider
- As Scary As The World Is Right Now, Here's Why It's Different... | Business Insider
- BIG MAC INDEX: Kroners And Swiss Francs Are Still Overvalued... | Business Insider