Stocks Bounce up goes the SSO
ProShares Ultra S&P500 (ETF)(NYSE:SSO) increased 2% today while the S&P 500 inched up 1%.
The SSO could be back on its way to a new 12 month high. The SSO closed at $105.32. The 12 month high for the SSO is $108.35. The pullback appears to be only temporary and there are many bulls betting stocks keep running higher.
Cramer doesn't usually celebrate declines, but he says these are a relief.
"The slate of recent IPOs has overwhelmed the stock market," Cramer said. "The declines in the stocks of newly public companies suggest to me that the market is, finally, becoming a more rational place."
Wall Street posted its first gains in four days on Tuesday as traders cautiously scooped up some beaten down growth stocks. The encouraging sentiment persisted into Wednesday after Alcoa (AA), the aluminum giant, revealed adjusted earnings that topped expectations. Other earnings on tap this week including banking behemoths JPMorgan Chase (JPM) and Wells Fargo (WFC).
Bottom line: Instead of risking your money on indivdual stocks go with the true winner if stocks increase, the SSO.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Mozambique Bonds Crash On Plans To Restructure After Government Admits Nation In "Debt Distress" | ZeroHedge
- Don Coxe: Raise Cash, Hold Gold | Financial Sense
- The Elimination Of Reason | ZeroHedge
- Europe's Central Bank Is in a Bind Over Bonds | Financial Sense
- The Undercurrent of Currency Issues | Financial Sense
- Trump Slams "Voter Suppression", Cites "Oversampling" As Evidence Of Rigged Polls | ZeroHedge
- Pathetic: Wells Fargo Steps Up Scandal Control With TV Ad Over Bogus Accounts | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Poll: Clinton sprints to a double-digit lead with less than 15... | Business Insider
- The owner of the Detroit Pistons just bought an insane Los Angeles mansion in a deal... | Business Insider
- Megyn Kelly torches Newt Gingrich in heated interview over Donald... | Business Insider
- 9 tech trends that will make billions of dollars starting in 2017 | Business Insider
- Here's the memo Citi's investment banking head just sent his team to... | Business Insider
- What the science says about every popular diet | Business Insider
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek