Stocks Bounce up goes the SSO
ProShares Ultra S&P500 (ETF)(NYSE:SSO) increased 2% today while the S&P 500 inched up 1%.
The SSO could be back on its way to a new 12 month high. The SSO closed at $105.32. The 12 month high for the SSO is $108.35. The pullback appears to be only temporary and there are many bulls betting stocks keep running higher.
Cramer doesn't usually celebrate declines, but he says these are a relief.
"The slate of recent IPOs has overwhelmed the stock market," Cramer said. "The declines in the stocks of newly public companies suggest to me that the market is, finally, becoming a more rational place."
Wall Street posted its first gains in four days on Tuesday as traders cautiously scooped up some beaten down growth stocks. The encouraging sentiment persisted into Wednesday after Alcoa (AA), the aluminum giant, revealed adjusted earnings that topped expectations. Other earnings on tap this week including banking behemoths JPMorgan Chase (JPM) and Wells Fargo (WFC).
Bottom line: Instead of risking your money on indivdual stocks go with the true winner if stocks increase, the SSO.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Neil Ty - The Scientism Guy | ZeroHedge
- Bond Spreads, Yield Curves, and French Elections | Financial Sense
- Einhorn: "The Longs Say Stocks Can Only Go Up, Seemingly To Infinity And Beyond. We Have Seen This Before" | ZeroHedge
- Twitter Surges After Beating Expectations, MAUs Jump Despite Revenue Slowdown: The Quarter In Charts | ZeroHedge
- Obama To Receive $400,000 Speaking Fee At Cantor Fitzgerald Conference | ZeroHedge
- US Military Begins Moving THAAD Anti-Missile System Into South Korea Deployment Site | ZeroHedge
- Trader: Trump Tax Plan Likely To Send S&P To New Record Highs "No Matter What He Says" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A cheese scientist tells us the cheese he would never eat | Business Insider
- How to stop burnout before it ruins your professional life | Business Insider
- The eSports competitive video gaming market continues to grow revenues &... | Business Insider
- 10 things you need to know today | Business Insider
- Snapchat is embracing German publishers by expanding its... | Business Insider
- Trump's expansion of the Navy... | Business Insider
- Sweden jails trio for Facebook livestreaming their gang rape | Business Insider