Stocks Bounce up goes the SSO
ProShares Ultra S&P500 (ETF)(NYSE:SSO) increased 2% today while the S&P 500 inched up 1%.
The SSO could be back on its way to a new 12 month high. The SSO closed at $105.32. The 12 month high for the SSO is $108.35. The pullback appears to be only temporary and there are many bulls betting stocks keep running higher.
Cramer doesn't usually celebrate declines, but he says these are a relief.
"The slate of recent IPOs has overwhelmed the stock market," Cramer said. "The declines in the stocks of newly public companies suggest to me that the market is, finally, becoming a more rational place."
Wall Street posted its first gains in four days on Tuesday as traders cautiously scooped up some beaten down growth stocks. The encouraging sentiment persisted into Wednesday after Alcoa (AA), the aluminum giant, revealed adjusted earnings that topped expectations. Other earnings on tap this week including banking behemoths JPMorgan Chase (JPM) and Wells Fargo (WFC).
Bottom line: Instead of risking your money on indivdual stocks go with the true winner if stocks increase, the SSO.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- October 15th Bond Market Crash Explained | ZeroHedge
- Presenting De-Dollarization In One Simple Map | ZeroHedge
- The 'Relentless' Greek Debt Payment Schedule | ZeroHedge
- Inside The Fed's "Doomsday" Bunker | ZeroHedge
- Entire Treasury Department Competes For Same Goldman Sachs Job Opening | ZeroHedge
- 11-Year-Old Boy Removed From Mother For Defending Her Need For Medicinal Cannabis | ZeroHedge
- Why Nav Sarao Had To Be Destroyed: He Found A Way To Beat The HFTs At Their Own Game | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Australia fears worst for drug traffickers in Indonesia | Business Insider
- Chill in the air as Arctic nations meet | Business Insider
- This poignant documentary about a mother losing her son takes unexpected turn... | Business Insider
- Manny Pacquaio will make $2.25 million off of his trunks in the Floyd... | Business Insider
- Apple was blocking some app updates because they said they worked with a rival to the Apple... | Business Insider
- These teens became Coachella VIPs after their Instagram accounts caught... | Business Insider
- Greek parliament okays controversial cash reserve... | Business Insider