Stocks Bounce up goes the SSO
ProShares Ultra S&P500 (ETF)(NYSE:SSO) increased 2% today while the S&P 500 inched up 1%.
The SSO could be back on its way to a new 12 month high. The SSO closed at $105.32. The 12 month high for the SSO is $108.35. The pullback appears to be only temporary and there are many bulls betting stocks keep running higher.
Cramer doesn't usually celebrate declines, but he says these are a relief.
"The slate of recent IPOs has overwhelmed the stock market," Cramer said. "The declines in the stocks of newly public companies suggest to me that the market is, finally, becoming a more rational place."
Wall Street posted its first gains in four days on Tuesday as traders cautiously scooped up some beaten down growth stocks. The encouraging sentiment persisted into Wednesday after Alcoa (AA), the aluminum giant, revealed adjusted earnings that topped expectations. Other earnings on tap this week including banking behemoths JPMorgan Chase (JPM) and Wells Fargo (WFC).
Bottom line: Instead of risking your money on indivdual stocks go with the true winner if stocks increase, the SSO.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "People Are Mad" - Dave Collum Warns "Existential Change Is In The Air" | ZeroHedge
- Who Won the Debate? My View and Some Surprising Polls | Financial Sense
- Deutsche CEO Goes Full 'Dick Fuld': Bailout "Out Of The Question" Sees "Few Risks... Comfortable Liquidity" | ZeroHedge
- Trump's Right - Morgan Stanley Warns "Big, Fat, Ugly Bubble" Is "An Illusion" Driven By The Fed | ZeroHedge
- Caught On Tape: Chaos Erupts As Trump-Haters Crash UMich Conservatives' Debate | ZeroHedge
- Even High School Kids Can See That Massive Systemic Risk That Deutsche Bank Represents | ZeroHedge
- How To Find Your Calling (or…what I learned by accident because of AirBnB) | Altucher Confidential
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Syrian rebels have received new rockets from foreign states as fighting rages in... | Business Insider
- J.J. Abrams promises movies for 'Portal' and 'Half... | Business Insider
- Dem senator jokes about Donald Trump's weight: 'We think a public... | Business Insider
- Take a rare look inside 6 of the multi-million superyachts on sale at the Monaco... | Business Insider
- These are the countries where people eat the most meat | Business Insider
- 7 money moves to make now that will pay off later | Business Insider
- Congress' controversial 9/11 bill could have lasting consequences for the... | Business Insider