Stocks Bounce up goes the SSO
ProShares Ultra S&P500 (ETF)(NYSE:SSO) increased 2% today while the S&P 500 inched up 1%.
The SSO could be back on its way to a new 12 month high. The SSO closed at $105.32. The 12 month high for the SSO is $108.35. The pullback appears to be only temporary and there are many bulls betting stocks keep running higher.
Cramer doesn't usually celebrate declines, but he says these are a relief.
"The slate of recent IPOs has overwhelmed the stock market," Cramer said. "The declines in the stocks of newly public companies suggest to me that the market is, finally, becoming a more rational place."
Wall Street posted its first gains in four days on Tuesday as traders cautiously scooped up some beaten down growth stocks. The encouraging sentiment persisted into Wednesday after Alcoa (AA), the aluminum giant, revealed adjusted earnings that topped expectations. Other earnings on tap this week including banking behemoths JPMorgan Chase (JPM) and Wells Fargo (WFC).
Bottom line: Instead of risking your money on indivdual stocks go with the true winner if stocks increase, the SSO.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "As Long As All The Offensive Shit Is Verbatim, I'm Fine With It" | ZeroHedge
- Stocks' Streak Of New Highs Hits Rarefied Air - What Happens Next? | ZeroHedge
- End Of An Era: The Rise And Fall Of The Petrodollar System | ZeroHedge
- Fed Runs Out Of Excuses As US Manufacturing 'Bounces' Back To 9-Month Highs | ZeroHedge
- What investors need to know about USAs FOREX rules | ZeroHedge
- The 9-Point Guide To Deciphering Political Propaganda | ZeroHedge
- Weekend Reading: The End Of 'Choppiness' | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The mother of the Baton Rouge gunman has provided insight... | Business Insider
- Traditional banks may be in trouble due to digital banking | Business Insider
- Former teachers who now earn $45,000 a month share their 2 best productivity tips | Business Insider
- It looks like Russia purposefully bombed a base used by the US to force Washington's hand... | Business Insider
- A couple who left everything behind to travel the world explains what it's like to... | Business Insider
- 8 photos that show 'Pokémon GO' is exploding in Japan | Business Insider
- Explore the ancient Spanish city where 'Game of... | Business Insider