Stocks Bounce up goes the SSO
ProShares Ultra S&P500 (ETF)(NYSE:SSO) increased 2% today while the S&P 500 inched up 1%.
The SSO could be back on its way to a new 12 month high. The SSO closed at $105.32. The 12 month high for the SSO is $108.35. The pullback appears to be only temporary and there are many bulls betting stocks keep running higher.
Cramer doesn't usually celebrate declines, but he says these are a relief.
"The slate of recent IPOs has overwhelmed the stock market," Cramer said. "The declines in the stocks of newly public companies suggest to me that the market is, finally, becoming a more rational place."
Wall Street posted its first gains in four days on Tuesday as traders cautiously scooped up some beaten down growth stocks. The encouraging sentiment persisted into Wednesday after Alcoa (AA), the aluminum giant, revealed adjusted earnings that topped expectations. Other earnings on tap this week including banking behemoths JPMorgan Chase (JPM) and Wells Fargo (WFC).
Bottom line: Instead of risking your money on indivdual stocks go with the true winner if stocks increase, the SSO.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- ISIS Mastermind Behind Istanbul Terrorist Attack Was A "Refugee" Protected By Europe | ZeroHedge
- What's The Car Preference Of Millennials? Bentley - Of Course | ZeroHedge
- Bill Clinton Holds 'Private' Meeting With Loretta Lynch As FBI Probes Hillary | ZeroHedge
- Weekend Reading: Bre-lief? | ZeroHedge
- Czech President Calls For EU, NATO Referendums | ZeroHedge
- Do the Charts Agree With George Soros on Brexit? | Financial Sense
- Driver In Fatal Self-Driving Tesla Crash Had Recently Posted Video Praising Car's Autopilot | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Why a professional baseball player who scored a $2 million signing... | Business Insider
- 10 things you need to know today (spy, spx, qqq, dia, tsla, hsbc, bcs, nke, aapl) | Business Insider
- ISIS claims responsibility for Bangladesh attacks that leave 2... | Business Insider
- These are the only shoes guys need for summer | Business Insider
- This mobile payment company is transforming P2P... | Business Insider
- 8 tiny things people use to judge your personality | Business Insider
- People are taking longer to upgrade their smartphones (TMUS, S... | Business Insider