Stocks Bounce up goes the SSO
ProShares Ultra S&P500 (ETF)(NYSE:SSO) increased 2% today while the S&P 500 inched up 1%.
The SSO could be back on its way to a new 12 month high. The SSO closed at $105.32. The 12 month high for the SSO is $108.35. The pullback appears to be only temporary and there are many bulls betting stocks keep running higher.
Cramer doesn't usually celebrate declines, but he says these are a relief.
"The slate of recent IPOs has overwhelmed the stock market," Cramer said. "The declines in the stocks of newly public companies suggest to me that the market is, finally, becoming a more rational place."
Wall Street posted its first gains in four days on Tuesday as traders cautiously scooped up some beaten down growth stocks. The encouraging sentiment persisted into Wednesday after Alcoa (AA), the aluminum giant, revealed adjusted earnings that topped expectations. Other earnings on tap this week including banking behemoths JPMorgan Chase (JPM) and Wells Fargo (WFC).
Bottom line: Instead of risking your money on indivdual stocks go with the true winner if stocks increase, the SSO.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- UNLOCKING GOLD'S TRUE VALUE: The Economic Code - Finally Revealed | ZeroHedge
- German Economy Minister: "TTIP Talks Have Failed" | ZeroHedge
- Negative Rates and Cash Bans: The Chaos Continues at Jackson Hole | ZeroHedge
- American Electorate Loses As Partisan Media Coverage Of Candidate Health Turns Outright Bizarre | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Churn as Earnings & Election Anxiety Grows | Financial Sense
- The Search for Yield and Emerging Markets | Financial Sense
- Obama's Parting Gift: $20 Trillion In Public Debt And A Rising Budget Deficit | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How to ask out a stranger without seeming like a creep | Business Insider
- Inside the office of the New York City startup that's convinced 2 million people... | Business Insider
- The top 5 digital trends for 2016 | Business Insider
- Gold's biggest buyers aren't buying like they used to (GLD, GLX) | Business Insider
- 19 Easter eggs hidden within your Google search bar (GOOG) | Business Insider
- Turkey is finally bombing Syria, but it’s not... | Business Insider
- The most important thing every man should have in his closet before he turns... | Business Insider