Stocks Bounce up goes the SSO
ProShares Ultra S&P500 (ETF)(NYSE:SSO) increased 2% today while the S&P 500 inched up 1%.
The SSO could be back on its way to a new 12 month high. The SSO closed at $105.32. The 12 month high for the SSO is $108.35. The pullback appears to be only temporary and there are many bulls betting stocks keep running higher.
Cramer doesn't usually celebrate declines, but he says these are a relief.
"The slate of recent IPOs has overwhelmed the stock market," Cramer said. "The declines in the stocks of newly public companies suggest to me that the market is, finally, becoming a more rational place."
Wall Street posted its first gains in four days on Tuesday as traders cautiously scooped up some beaten down growth stocks. The encouraging sentiment persisted into Wednesday after Alcoa (AA), the aluminum giant, revealed adjusted earnings that topped expectations. Other earnings on tap this week including banking behemoths JPMorgan Chase (JPM) and Wells Fargo (WFC).
Bottom line: Instead of risking your money on indivdual stocks go with the true winner if stocks increase, the SSO.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Young and Dumb Again | Financial Sense
- Politics is Economics in the Week Ahead | ZeroHedge
- The Breakdown Of International Cooperation | ZeroHedge
- Only in America: Snow Looters Pillage A Dorito's Truck | ZeroHedge
- Hugh Hendry Live 3: "To Bet Against China Is To Best Against Central Bank Omnipotence" | ZeroHedge
- The U.S. Shale Breakeven Price Debate | Financial Sense
- Energy & The Economy - Why Society Will Be Forced To Become Less Complex | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- FARC to free Colombian general, others next week:... | Business Insider
- Gap Between iPhone 6 and 6-Plus Is Bigger Than Anyone Thought | TheStreet.com
- Retailers Are Missing A Huge Opportunity On The Mobile Web | Business Insider
- Protesters demand indictment of policeman in... | Business Insider
- The UK Has More Offshore Wind Turbines... | Business Insider
- Russia Is Overstating The Funds At Its... | Business Insider
- Iran open to extending nuclear talks up to one... | Business Insider