Stocks Bounce up goes the SSO
ProShares Ultra S&P500 (ETF)(NYSE:SSO) increased 2% today while the S&P 500 inched up 1%.
The SSO could be back on its way to a new 12 month high. The SSO closed at $105.32. The 12 month high for the SSO is $108.35. The pullback appears to be only temporary and there are many bulls betting stocks keep running higher.
Cramer doesn't usually celebrate declines, but he says these are a relief.
"The slate of recent IPOs has overwhelmed the stock market," Cramer said. "The declines in the stocks of newly public companies suggest to me that the market is, finally, becoming a more rational place."
Wall Street posted its first gains in four days on Tuesday as traders cautiously scooped up some beaten down growth stocks. The encouraging sentiment persisted into Wednesday after Alcoa (AA), the aluminum giant, revealed adjusted earnings that topped expectations. Other earnings on tap this week including banking behemoths JPMorgan Chase (JPM) and Wells Fargo (WFC).
Bottom line: Instead of risking your money on indivdual stocks go with the true winner if stocks increase, the SSO.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Market Recap Oct 8, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
- VIX Trips From 37 To 20 Have Been All-Or-Nothing For Stocks | ZeroHedge
- Blistering 10 Year Auction Driven By Second Highest Foreign Central Bank Takedown On Record | ZeroHedge
- This Is How The IMF "Predicted" China's Slowdown | ZeroHedge
- Obama Apologizes, Says "Will Get To Bottom" Of Afghanistan Bombing | ZeroHedge
- Obama Weighs "Syria Retreat" As White House Ends Training Of Moderate Rebels | ZeroHedge
- Hillary Flip-Flops On TPP - Shuns Obama's Trade Plan After Publicly Supporting It 45 Times | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Donald Trump says Bowe Bergdahl should have been executed... | Business Insider
- Suspects in Calif. yoga teacher's death, tied to 2nd... | Business Insider
- Analysts are saying Deutsche Bank is 'kitchen sinking it' | Business Insider
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- The Latest: Boat runs aground, baby dies in Greek... | Business Insider
- Rich nations paid $62 bn in climate aid last year | Business Insider
- Rangers hold on for 3-2 victory over Blackhawks | Business Insider