Stocks Bounce up goes the SSO
ProShares Ultra S&P500 (ETF)(NYSE:SSO) increased 2% today while the S&P 500 inched up 1%.
The SSO could be back on its way to a new 12 month high. The SSO closed at $105.32. The 12 month high for the SSO is $108.35. The pullback appears to be only temporary and there are many bulls betting stocks keep running higher.
Cramer doesn't usually celebrate declines, but he says these are a relief.
"The slate of recent IPOs has overwhelmed the stock market," Cramer said. "The declines in the stocks of newly public companies suggest to me that the market is, finally, becoming a more rational place."
Wall Street posted its first gains in four days on Tuesday as traders cautiously scooped up some beaten down growth stocks. The encouraging sentiment persisted into Wednesday after Alcoa (AA), the aluminum giant, revealed adjusted earnings that topped expectations. Other earnings on tap this week including banking behemoths JPMorgan Chase (JPM) and Wells Fargo (WFC).
Bottom line: Instead of risking your money on indivdual stocks go with the true winner if stocks increase, the SSO.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- How China's Currency Policies Will Change the World | Financial Sense
- Bill Gross Asks The $64 Trillion Question: Is China Dumping Treasurys? | ZeroHedge
- Gold “Insurance Policy” and Deserves a Place in Portfolios – Carmignac | ZeroHedge
- Plotting the Fed’s Baby Step 1/8 Point Hikes; Yellen vs. Greenspan “Measured Pace” | Financial Sense
- The Most Surprising Thing About China's RRR Cut | ZeroHedge
- Virgina Killer Sent "Suicide Note" To ABC, Says Massacre Is "Race War" In Reaction To Charleston Shooting | ZeroHedge
- Madness is Infectious | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Bush hit from both sides on birthright citizenship | Business Insider
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Minneapolis building to get giant mural featuring Bob... | Business Insider
- TV station balances grief, journalism after on-air... | Business Insider
- China's Dalian Wanda buys Ironman triathlon brand for... | Business Insider
- The most exciting part of Facebook's new answer to Siri | Business Insider
- Let's stop comparing today's market to 1998 | Business Insider