Stocks Bounce up goes the SSO
ProShares Ultra S&P500 (ETF)(NYSE:SSO) increased 2% today while the S&P 500 inched up 1%.
The SSO could be back on its way to a new 12 month high. The SSO closed at $105.32. The 12 month high for the SSO is $108.35. The pullback appears to be only temporary and there are many bulls betting stocks keep running higher.
Cramer doesn't usually celebrate declines, but he says these are a relief.
"The slate of recent IPOs has overwhelmed the stock market," Cramer said. "The declines in the stocks of newly public companies suggest to me that the market is, finally, becoming a more rational place."
Wall Street posted its first gains in four days on Tuesday as traders cautiously scooped up some beaten down growth stocks. The encouraging sentiment persisted into Wednesday after Alcoa (AA), the aluminum giant, revealed adjusted earnings that topped expectations. Other earnings on tap this week including banking behemoths JPMorgan Chase (JPM) and Wells Fargo (WFC).
Bottom line: Instead of risking your money on indivdual stocks go with the true winner if stocks increase, the SSO.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Pound Slides After Theresa May's Full Speech Leaks, Laying Out Her 12-Point Plan | ZeroHedge
- The 2017 Outlook: Shifting Regimes | Financial Sense
- "What Will We Be Talking About This Time Next Year" - Here Is Jeff Gundlach's Answer | ZeroHedge
- Two Things To Read On Martin Luther King Day | ZeroHedge
- Trump Tweets "Car Companies Have To Start Making Things Here Again" | ZeroHedge
- In Stunning Pair Of Interviews, Trump Slams NATO And EU, Threatens BMW With Tax; Prepared To "Cut Ties" With Merkel | ZeroHedge
- Cable Plunges To October Flash-Crash Lows After May's "Clean & Hard Brexit" Headlines | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 10 best tech gadgets I used in 2016 | Business Insider
- Europe braces for the next wave of... | Business Insider
- 5 hidden features to get the most out of your Xbox One | Business Insider
- Bets that Fitbit is in trouble are piling up (FIT) | Business Insider
- I played Nintendo's new game console, the Switch — this is what it's like | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- This summer's biggest natural phenomena is cutting right across the US... | Business Insider