Stocks Bounce up goes the SSO
ProShares Ultra S&P500 (ETF)(NYSE:SSO) increased 2% today while the S&P 500 inched up 1%.
The SSO could be back on its way to a new 12 month high. The SSO closed at $105.32. The 12 month high for the SSO is $108.35. The pullback appears to be only temporary and there are many bulls betting stocks keep running higher.
Cramer doesn't usually celebrate declines, but he says these are a relief.
"The slate of recent IPOs has overwhelmed the stock market," Cramer said. "The declines in the stocks of newly public companies suggest to me that the market is, finally, becoming a more rational place."
Wall Street posted its first gains in four days on Tuesday as traders cautiously scooped up some beaten down growth stocks. The encouraging sentiment persisted into Wednesday after Alcoa (AA), the aluminum giant, revealed adjusted earnings that topped expectations. Other earnings on tap this week including banking behemoths JPMorgan Chase (JPM) and Wells Fargo (WFC).
Bottom line: Instead of risking your money on indivdual stocks go with the true winner if stocks increase, the SSO.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The "Insider Threat Program" And The Government's War On Whistleblowers | ZeroHedge
- Off to Lunch | iBankCoin.com
- BitLicense Part 1 - Benjamin Lawsky's Attempt to Single-Handedly Drive the US Economy Back into the Dark Ages | ZeroHedge
- Why "The US Should Have Already Panicked," The Sectarian Divide Mapped Out | ZeroHedge
- David Stockman On The Real Evil Of Monetary Central Planning | ZeroHedge
- Liberian Man Tested For Ebola In World's Fourth Most Populous City | ZeroHedge
- Argentina Debt "Mediation" Goes Surreal As Neither Side Turns Up For Meeting, Black-Market Peso Tumbles | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- LinkedIn May Not Be The Coolest Social Network, But It's Only Becoming More... | Business Insider
- S&P 500 AT ALL-TIME HIGH (SPX, SPY, QQQ, DIA, PBYI, DOW, PEP, BA, BIIB) | Business Insider
- It's Turned Into An Absolutely Awful Day For Some Short-Sellers (Z, TRLA, SODA... | Business Insider
- Here’s Why Tim Cook Is Upbeat On iPads Despite Its Shrinking Sales | Business Insider
- Trading Radar for 07/25... | StreetInsider.com
- HUDSON YARDS: The $20 Billion Project That Will Transform Manhattan's West Side | Business Insider