Stocks Bounce up goes the SSO
ProShares Ultra S&P500 (ETF)(NYSE:SSO) increased 2% today while the S&P 500 inched up 1%.
The SSO could be back on its way to a new 12 month high. The SSO closed at $105.32. The 12 month high for the SSO is $108.35. The pullback appears to be only temporary and there are many bulls betting stocks keep running higher.
Cramer doesn't usually celebrate declines, but he says these are a relief.
"The slate of recent IPOs has overwhelmed the stock market," Cramer said. "The declines in the stocks of newly public companies suggest to me that the market is, finally, becoming a more rational place."
Wall Street posted its first gains in four days on Tuesday as traders cautiously scooped up some beaten down growth stocks. The encouraging sentiment persisted into Wednesday after Alcoa (AA), the aluminum giant, revealed adjusted earnings that topped expectations. Other earnings on tap this week including banking behemoths JPMorgan Chase (JPM) and Wells Fargo (WFC).
Bottom line: Instead of risking your money on indivdual stocks go with the true winner if stocks increase, the SSO.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Greek Bonds Tumble As Tsipras Threatens Snap Election | ZeroHedge
- VIX "Flash-Crashes" To 11 Handle After Dovish Fed Statement | ZeroHedge
- Today's Anti-Capitalists Ignore The Fundamental Problems Of Socialism | ZeroHedge
- 1 In 5 US Stocks Now In Bear Market | ZeroHedge
- Presenting Jeremy Grantham's "10 Topics To Ruin Your Summer" | ZeroHedge
- VIX Vanquished To 12 Handle Ahead Of FOMC | ZeroHedge
- Stuck In Market Purgatory: How China's Citizens Lash Out At The Broken Market, In Their Own Words | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- BRADY FIRES BACK: There is no 'smoking gun' and this controversy is... | Business Insider
- Congress is trying to get funding for highway... | Business Insider
- A family found $1 million worth of Spanish coins off... | Business Insider
- Turkey may have just dragged the US into a... | Business Insider
- A German regulator just told Facebook it now has to allow users... | Business Insider
- Iraqi militia leader: US isn't serious about fighting ISIS... | Business Insider
- The former 'Kremlin banker' describes how Putin's mind works | Business Insider