Stocks Bounce up goes the SSO
ProShares Ultra S&P500 (ETF)(NYSE:SSO) increased 2% today while the S&P 500 inched up 1%.
The SSO could be back on its way to a new 12 month high. The SSO closed at $105.32. The 12 month high for the SSO is $108.35. The pullback appears to be only temporary and there are many bulls betting stocks keep running higher.
Cramer doesn't usually celebrate declines, but he says these are a relief.
"The slate of recent IPOs has overwhelmed the stock market," Cramer said. "The declines in the stocks of newly public companies suggest to me that the market is, finally, becoming a more rational place."
Wall Street posted its first gains in four days on Tuesday as traders cautiously scooped up some beaten down growth stocks. The encouraging sentiment persisted into Wednesday after Alcoa (AA), the aluminum giant, revealed adjusted earnings that topped expectations. Other earnings on tap this week including banking behemoths JPMorgan Chase (JPM) and Wells Fargo (WFC).
Bottom line: Instead of risking your money on indivdual stocks go with the true winner if stocks increase, the SSO.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Weekly Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
- STTG Market Recap October 23, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- Forget "Lower For Longer", The Fed's New Message Is "Sooner But Slower" | ZeroHedge
- The Farce Of European Stocks (In 1 Simple Chart) | ZeroHedge
- NYC Mayor De Blasio Ebola Update "Under Control - No Cause For Alarm" - Live Webcast | ZeroHedge
- The American Dream Is Still Possible, Just Not In The US | ZeroHedge
- The Parrot Is Finally Dead: The Economist Does It Again | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Watch These Planes Make Spectacular Sideways Landings | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Snapchat COO Emily White Wants To Make Ads Incredibly Obvious To Users | Business Insider
- Futures Tumble After Ebola Confirmed In New York, Amazon Whiffs On... | Business Insider
- 3 Lawsuits Challenge Chipotle's Reputation As An Awesome Employer | Business Insider
- Hong Kong's Umbrella Movement gets computer game... | Business Insider
- US automaker Ford starts luxury Lincoln sales in China | Business Insider