Stocks Bounce up goes the SSO
ProShares Ultra S&P500 (ETF)(NYSE:SSO) increased 2% today while the S&P 500 inched up 1%.
The SSO could be back on its way to a new 12 month high. The SSO closed at $105.32. The 12 month high for the SSO is $108.35. The pullback appears to be only temporary and there are many bulls betting stocks keep running higher.
Cramer doesn't usually celebrate declines, but he says these are a relief.
"The slate of recent IPOs has overwhelmed the stock market," Cramer said. "The declines in the stocks of newly public companies suggest to me that the market is, finally, becoming a more rational place."
Wall Street posted its first gains in four days on Tuesday as traders cautiously scooped up some beaten down growth stocks. The encouraging sentiment persisted into Wednesday after Alcoa (AA), the aluminum giant, revealed adjusted earnings that topped expectations. Other earnings on tap this week including banking behemoths JPMorgan Chase (JPM) and Wells Fargo (WFC).
Bottom line: Instead of risking your money on indivdual stocks go with the true winner if stocks increase, the SSO.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Asia Scholar Lays Out "Three Ways China And The US Could Go To War" | ZeroHedge
- Crude Carnage Continues - WTI Hits 1-Month Low | ZeroHedge
- FaKe FIFA WoRLD CuP MoMeNT... | ZeroHedge
- The NSA's Technotyranny: One Nation Under Surveillance | ZeroHedge
- Futures In The Red On Europe Jitters Ahead Of Obligatory Low-Volume Levitation | ZeroHedge
- Snapchat CEO Warns "Easy Money Policy" Has Created The Tech Bubble, "Matter Of Time Til It Bursts" | ZeroHedge
- This Is How Much Of Your Life The US Has Spent At War | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Mary Meeker just sounded a huge wake-up call about computer security | Business Insider
- Ryanair is predicting an '... | Business Insider
- Here's what you missed at the hottest summer kickoff parties in... | Business Insider
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- Here's everything you need to know about Manhattenhenge 2015... | Business Insider