Stocks Bounce up goes the SSO
ProShares Ultra S&P500 (ETF)(NYSE:SSO) increased 2% today while the S&P 500 inched up 1%.
The SSO could be back on its way to a new 12 month high. The SSO closed at $105.32. The 12 month high for the SSO is $108.35. The pullback appears to be only temporary and there are many bulls betting stocks keep running higher.
Cramer doesn't usually celebrate declines, but he says these are a relief.
"The slate of recent IPOs has overwhelmed the stock market," Cramer said. "The declines in the stocks of newly public companies suggest to me that the market is, finally, becoming a more rational place."
Wall Street posted its first gains in four days on Tuesday as traders cautiously scooped up some beaten down growth stocks. The encouraging sentiment persisted into Wednesday after Alcoa (AA), the aluminum giant, revealed adjusted earnings that topped expectations. Other earnings on tap this week including banking behemoths JPMorgan Chase (JPM) and Wells Fargo (WFC).
Bottom line: Instead of risking your money on indivdual stocks go with the true winner if stocks increase, the SSO.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Hong Kong's Luxury Shopping Street Right Now | ZeroHedge
- The Hong Kong Protest: What It's All About | ZeroHedge
- Updating the Market “Tells” | iBankCoin.com
- Police Officer Shot In Ferguson | ZeroHedge
- Spot The Total Logic Fail | ZeroHedge
- Late Night Strategy for Tuesday | iBankCoin.com
- Europe, US Stocks Slide: 10 Year Bid Back Under 2.50% | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Obama admits US underestimated IS as coalition... | Business Insider
- A Company That Helps You Find The Perfect Credit Card Is Now Worth $1 Billion | Business Insider
- Hong Kong protesters defiant after tear gas chaos | Business Insider
- OKCupid Founder Reveals The Best Questions To Ask On A... | Business Insider
- Baghdad steps up propaganda fightback with jihadist TV... | Business Insider
- The Market Is Getting Smoked Again (SPY, DIA, QQQ, TLT, IWM) | Business Insider
- Lufthansa pilots to strike on long-haul flights on... | Business Insider