Stocks back to Pain
Fucking stock market. Tues stocks tanked on global growth concerns. Wed everything looked great because rates are going to hold. Thursday, right back to the dumps because Floosie Floosiepants said stocks need to go down.
We are down today because "New York (REUTERS) - Concerns about lackluster growth in world economies sent Wall Street and other world stock markets lower on Thursday, reversing a Federal Reserve-sparked rally a day earlier."
Thursday Oct 9th things are really in the shitter. The dollar, stocks, and oil. All going lower on what appears to be robot trading machines dumping stocks at the mercy of average Joe investor.
You miss a beat, you miss the chance to sell and escape the madness. For those who didn't get a chance to sell yesterday, enjoy this video:
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Difficulties in Making US Manufacturing Great Again | Financial Sense
- Why The Healthcare Reform Bill Went Down In Flames | ZeroHedge
- Doing Well By Doing Good | Altucher Confidential
- Condo Flippers In Miami-Dade Left Twisting In The Wind | ZeroHedge
- Colonel Shaffer: "I Believe This is Much Worse Than Watergate" | ZeroHedge
- As Market Tumbles, Investors Rush Into Safe Haven SNAP After Mass Wall Street Upgrade | ZeroHedge
- "We've Reached Our Limits" - Greece Begins Blocking Refugees | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Jeff Sessions slams 'sanctuary cities': No federal grant money without... | Business Insider
- Robo advisors are gaining popularity with high-net-... | Business Insider
- The statue of the 'Fearless Girl' will stare down the Wall... | Business Insider
- Jared Kushner is going to run a new White House office to... | Business Insider
- Bernie Sanders says he wants to work with Trump on a healthcare... | Business Insider
- These are the watches worn by the most powerful CEOs in the world | Business Insider
- Russia has rejected US and EU calls to free... | Business Insider