SPY and DIA slice through 50 day Moving Averages to the downside
The markets are tanking hard today. Both the DIA and SPY are now below their 50 day Moving Averages. Look to play the bounce near the 200 day moving average.
This is a big techincal "oh shit we are going to tank" signal. However consider it's all around the Dow Jones almost Flat thanks to Argentina.
Thus we could have a nice bounce tomorrow should the news subside over Argentina. Could this finally prompt a correction we have all been waiting for?
Most likely it is the first option. Happy trading.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Does Turkey Prefer A European Or Eurasian Energy Union? | ZeroHedge
- Junk Bonds "Even More Dangerous" Than Stocks, Icahn Says | ZeroHedge
- Bund-Battering Continues - It's Different This Time | ZeroHedge
- Stop Worrying About the Fed | Financial Sense
- How Chinese Oligarchs Used Fake Trade Invoices To Launder Almost $1 Trillion Globally | ZeroHedge
- Federal Reserve 1 - 0 Saudi Arabia | ZeroHedge
- Dennis Gartman's Latest Trade Recommendation | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- Yemen confirms 'limited' coalition ground force in... | Business Insider
- Jimmy Greaves in intensive care after stroke | Business Insider
- What REALLY happens inside a multi-million... | Business Insider
- How to watch this week's meteor shower created by Halley's... | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek
- Last night's fight was filled to the brim with celebrities... | Business Insider