SPY and DIA slice through 50 day Moving Averages to the downside
The markets are tanking hard today. Both the DIA and SPY are now below their 50 day Moving Averages. Look to play the bounce near the 200 day moving average.
This is a big techincal "oh shit we are going to tank" signal. However consider it's all around the Dow Jones almost Flat thanks to Argentina.
Thus we could have a nice bounce tomorrow should the news subside over Argentina. Could this finally prompt a correction we have all been waiting for?
Most likely it is the first option. Happy trading.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Is A New Banking Crisis Imminent? Recent Rise In Delinquency Rates Is Shocking | ZeroHedge
- What's Driving This Ramp? The Biggest Short Squeeze In 5 Years | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: June 29 | ZeroHedge
- How They Hedged Brexit: Soros Was Short Deutsche Bank, Druckenmiller Was Long Gold | ZeroHedge
- "Welcome To Hell" - Angry Unpaid First Responders Warn "Whoever Comes To Rio Will Not Be Safe" | ZeroHedge
- Dr. Keith Barron on Helicopter Drops, Gold, and Brexit | Financial Sense
- Shilling: World Facing High Probability of Panic Deflation | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- America's shrinking middle class is killing the economy | Business Insider
- Android will make it easier for you to turn off annoying push... | Business Insider
- Scarlett Johansson is now the highest-grossing female movie star... | Business Insider
- Online grocery services adjust amid competition | Business Insider
- Icelandic soccer announcer goes bananas again after... | Business Insider
- 50 companies business students dream of working for | Business Insider
- Young people haven't loved the economy this much since the tech boom... | Business Insider