SPY and DIA slice through 50 day Moving Averages to the downside
The markets are tanking hard today. Both the DIA and SPY are now below their 50 day Moving Averages. Look to play the bounce near the 200 day moving average.
This is a big techincal "oh shit we are going to tank" signal. However consider it's all around the Dow Jones almost Flat thanks to Argentina.
Thus we could have a nice bounce tomorrow should the news subside over Argentina. Could this finally prompt a correction we have all been waiting for?
Most likely it is the first option. Happy trading.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Q4 GDP Below 2%, December Payrolls Under 200,000" Markit Warns As Service PMI Crashes To 10-Month Low | ZeroHedge
- China Prepares To Bailout Russia | ZeroHedge
- Trade Ideas For Friday | iBankCoin.com
- Greece’s Snap Elections Increase Uncertainty About EU Future | Financial Sense
- A Pessimist's Guide To The World In 2015 | ZeroHedge
- This Is What Gold Does In a Currency Crisis | ZeroHedge
- Draghi Now Has All the Ammunition He Needs for QE - Implementation Still a Problem | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Putin promises economic recovery, digs in on Ukraine | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek
- Why Russia's Gold Buying Binge Won't Stop the Ruble's Slide | TheStreet.com
- High-Momentum Tech Stocks Lead Gains in Fed-Inspired Rally | TheStreet.com
- Apple suppliers accused of poor treatment of workers | Business Insider
- British VIP abuse ring inquiry probes boys' murders | Business Insider
- Here's What 4-Year-Olds Have To Go Through To Get Into An Elite New... | Business Insider