SPY and DIA slice through 50 day Moving Averages to the downside
The markets are tanking hard today. Both the DIA and SPY are now below their 50 day Moving Averages. Look to play the bounce near the 200 day moving average.
This is a big techincal "oh shit we are going to tank" signal. However consider it's all around the Dow Jones almost Flat thanks to Argentina.
Thus we could have a nice bounce tomorrow should the news subside over Argentina. Could this finally prompt a correction we have all been waiting for?
Most likely it is the first option. Happy trading.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Turkish Lira Tumbles To Record Low As Government Questions Central Bank's Patriotism | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Head For Best Month Since Oct 2011 As US Macro Crashes To 12-Month Lows | ZeroHedge
- 10 Reasons Washington Has War Fever | ZeroHedge
- Weekend Top 100 | iBankCoin.com
- Here Is The Reason Why Stocks Just Had Their Best Month Since October 2011 | ZeroHedge
- Ask The Expert – Hugo Salinas Price! | ZeroHedge
- China Cuts Interest Rates, Takes Number Of Central Banks Easing In 2015 To 21 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This is all that's left of the strategically crucial Donetsk... | Business Insider
- LIVE: Warren Buffett's 50th letter to Berkshire... | Business Insider
- Leonard Nimoy and Zachary Quinto teamed up to make the... | Business Insider
- Two women are behind the viral dress that has everyone confused — Here's... | Business Insider
- The BMW i8 supercar is officially the best car in the UK right now | Business Insider
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- 9 books that billionaire Warren Buffett thinks everyone should read | Business Insider