SPY and DIA slice through 50 day Moving Averages to the downside
The markets are tanking hard today. Both the DIA and SPY are now below their 50 day Moving Averages. Look to play the bounce near the 200 day moving average.
This is a big techincal "oh shit we are going to tank" signal. However consider it's all around the Dow Jones almost Flat thanks to Argentina.
Thus we could have a nice bounce tomorrow should the news subside over Argentina. Could this finally prompt a correction we have all been waiting for?
Most likely it is the first option. Happy trading.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Currency Wars Reignite As Yuan Tumbles Most In 2 Months And Chinese Bond Market Freezes | ZeroHedge
- Ferguson Fatality: Black Male In 20s Found Burned & Shot Dead In Trunk Of Car | ZeroHedge
- Guest Post: The Federal Reserve Is At The Heart Of The Debt Enslavement System That Dominates Our Lives | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap November 24, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- Artist's Impression Of The Obama Branches Of Government | ZeroHedge
- The U.S. Shale Breakeven Price Debate | Financial Sense
- Good News: GDP Revised Higher | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Police Cars, A Walgreens, And A Little Caesar's All Go Up In Flames In... | Business Insider
- Notable... | StreetInsider.com
- Meg Whitman: HP Used 'Military-Style... | Business Insider
- Coca-Cola Is Betting Big On A New Kind Of Milk That Costs Twice As Much As Regular... | Business Insider
- This Picture Shows How Far Apple Computers Have Come In 30 Years (... | Business Insider
- Unusual 11 Mid-... | StreetInsider.com
- The Last Time Gas Prices Fell This Far, This Fast, We Were In A Recession (USO) | Business Insider