SPY and DIA slice through 50 day Moving Averages to the downside
The markets are tanking hard today. Both the DIA and SPY are now below their 50 day Moving Averages. Look to play the bounce near the 200 day moving average.
This is a big techincal "oh shit we are going to tank" signal. However consider it's all around the Dow Jones almost Flat thanks to Argentina.
Thus we could have a nice bounce tomorrow should the news subside over Argentina. Could this finally prompt a correction we have all been waiting for?
Most likely it is the first option. Happy trading.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- China Looks to Cool Hot Real Estate Market | Financial Sense
- Bond Bloodbath Sinks Stocks As Dollar Spikes To 9-Month Highs | ZeroHedge
- The Global Economy Is Collapsing | Financial Sense
- Is the “Earnings Recession” Over? | Financial Sense
- Caught On Tape: ISIS Destroys Abrams Tank With Anti-Tank Missile | ZeroHedge
- Venezuela Throws In The Towel On Hyperinflation: Will Print 200x Higher-Denominated Bills | ZeroHedge
- The Undercurrent of Currency Issues | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How a tiny budget airline single-handedly turned Iceland into America's... | Business Insider
- NATO is launching short-notice military exercises... | Business Insider
- Trump campaign unveils plan to spend $1 trillion on... | Business Insider
- Gary Johnson blows up when interviewer presses him on his tax policy | Business Insider
- The cofounders of Drybar attribute their success to a 3-word motto | Business Insider
- How to choose the best cut of steak — according to Anthony Bourdain | Business Insider
- GERMANY: 400 police officers carried out 14 'terror financing... | Business Insider