SPY and DIA slice through 50 day Moving Averages to the downside
The markets are tanking hard today. Both the DIA and SPY are now below their 50 day Moving Averages. Look to play the bounce near the 200 day moving average.
This is a big techincal "oh shit we are going to tank" signal. However consider it's all around the Dow Jones almost Flat thanks to Argentina.
Thus we could have a nice bounce tomorrow should the news subside over Argentina. Could this finally prompt a correction we have all been waiting for?
Most likely it is the first option. Happy trading.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Rate-Hike Odds Tumble Post-Minutes; Stocks Soar | ZeroHedge
- Biggest Weekly Stock Rally Since 2012 Continues Driven By Tumbling Dollar, Dovish Fed; Commodities Surge | ZeroHedge
- FOMC Becomes Self-Aware: Lockhart "Understands" Why People May Be "Skeptical" Of The Fed | ZeroHedge
- EM Currencies See Biggest Daily Surge In Years As Dovish Fed Trumps Fundamentals | ZeroHedge
- Lack of Wage Growth Means Retail Spending Woes | Financial Sense
- Wholesale Inventories Rise And Sales Tumble Sending Ratio To "Recession Imminent" Cycle Highs | ZeroHedge
- President Hillary Clinton Will Oppose Crude Oil Exports | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Blue sky and red ice at Pluto, NASA spacecraft discovers | Business Insider
- Here's why you shouldn't pay attention to hotel stars | Business Insider
- Amazon wants its cloud service to connect trash cans, toilets and hand sanitizer dispensers (... | Business Insider
- Guillermo del Toro infuses new haunted house... | Business Insider
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek
- Trio of suicides leaves Alaska village in grief | Business Insider