SPY and DIA slice through 50 day Moving Averages to the downside
The markets are tanking hard today. Both the DIA and SPY are now below their 50 day Moving Averages. Look to play the bounce near the 200 day moving average.
This is a big techincal "oh shit we are going to tank" signal. However consider it's all around the Dow Jones almost Flat thanks to Argentina.
Thus we could have a nice bounce tomorrow should the news subside over Argentina. Could this finally prompt a correction we have all been waiting for?
Most likely it is the first option. Happy trading.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Today's Economic Data Enough To Push Q2 GDP By Whopping 0.1% To 0.8% | ZeroHedge
- A Net Assessment of the World | Financial Sense
- Are Hedge Funds Worth More Than Kindergartens? | Financial Sense
- 5 Year Bond Auction With Highest Yield For 2015 Leads To Strong Demand, Jump In Direct Bidders | ZeroHedge
- Why Tesla's Batteries Won't Work For Roof-Top Solar | ZeroHedge
- Iraq Trolls US, Calls Latest Military Operation "We Are At Your Services, Hussein" | ZeroHedge
- New Home Sales Rebound Despite Median Price Rising To Just Shy Of All Time High | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The 10 things in advertising you need to know today (FB, TWTR, MSFT,... | Business Insider
- Cleveland Cavaliers sweep Hawks to reach NBA finals | Business Insider
- Former Apple CEO John Sculley admits Steve Jobs never... | Business Insider
- Kids game Moshi Monsters could be coming to the Apple... | Business Insider
- US army says 22 possibly exposed to anthrax at S. Korea... | Business Insider
- Experts from Greece and creditors 'drafting loan deal... | Business Insider
- Brittany granite on the rebound from rocky patch | Business Insider