SPY and DIA slice through 50 day Moving Averages to the downside
The markets are tanking hard today. Both the DIA and SPY are now below their 50 day Moving Averages. Look to play the bounce near the 200 day moving average.
This is a big techincal "oh shit we are going to tank" signal. However consider it's all around the Dow Jones almost Flat thanks to Argentina.
Thus we could have a nice bounce tomorrow should the news subside over Argentina. Could this finally prompt a correction we have all been waiting for?
Most likely it is the first option. Happy trading.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The New Millennial Dream: Make Over $200,000 And Retire At 90 | ZeroHedge
- How Low Can Gold Go? The Gold Shakeout Continues, Stay The Course! | ZeroHedge
- Caption Contest: Spot The Odd G-7 Leader Out | ZeroHedge
- Cheryl Mills Trying To Block Release Of "Unfair & Misleading" Clinton Deposition Video | ZeroHedge
- Delinquency Rates Surge in 2016, Poised to Head Higher | Financial Sense
- Is The Market Priced For A Summer Rate-Hike? | ZeroHedge
- Plunging Personal Income Tax Revenues Slam State Budgets In April | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Inside the boot camp that teaches... | Business Insider
- 10 ways smart couples can finish rich | Business Insider
- Artificial meteor showers could make a fearsome problem in space much... | Business Insider
- A Tesla driver crashed while in Autopilot after ignoring obvious signs to take... | Business Insider
- These before-and-after photos show how much McDonald's burger options have... | Business Insider
- A McDonald's... | Business Insider
- The new hot word in global finance is literally exhausting | Business Insider