SPY and DIA slice through 50 day Moving Averages to the downside
The markets are tanking hard today. Both the DIA and SPY are now below their 50 day Moving Averages. Look to play the bounce near the 200 day moving average.
This is a big techincal "oh shit we are going to tank" signal. However consider it's all around the Dow Jones almost Flat thanks to Argentina.
Thus we could have a nice bounce tomorrow should the news subside over Argentina. Could this finally prompt a correction we have all been waiting for?
Most likely it is the first option. Happy trading.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- ECRI Weekly Leading Index: "Disentangling Cyclical from Structural" | Financial Sense
- El-Erian Warns "Investors Are Underestimating Sudden Policy Shifts" | ZeroHedge
- May Answers the Big Brexit Question | Financial Sense
- Sean Spicer Gives First Official White House Press Conference - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- China Says It Is Ready To Assume "World Leadership", Slams Western Democracy As "Flawed" | ZeroHedge
- OPEC Praises Production Cuts, Reveals No Penalties For Violators As Deal Skepticism Rises | ZeroHedge
- Being Ignored Can Be A Blessing | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Drugmakers want to use a campaign featuring poetry and lab coats to clear... | Business Insider
- 'Is it always your intention to tell the truth?... | Business Insider
- Bitcoin is shrugging off some big news of out of China | Business Insider
- Trump nominates Heather Wilson to lead the US Air Force | Business Insider
- Trump moves early to restrict access to... | Business Insider
- An underdog has emerged as the winner of the first round of... | Business Insider
- 2 startups are combining to fix a problem with Wall Street stock research | Business Insider