SPY and DIA slice through 50 day Moving Averages to the downside
The markets are tanking hard today. Both the DIA and SPY are now below their 50 day Moving Averages. Look to play the bounce near the 200 day moving average.
This is a big techincal "oh shit we are going to tank" signal. However consider it's all around the Dow Jones almost Flat thanks to Argentina.
Thus we could have a nice bounce tomorrow should the news subside over Argentina. Could this finally prompt a correction we have all been waiting for?
Most likely it is the first option. Happy trading.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Global QE and the Gold Price | Financial Sense
- This Is What Gold Does In A Currency Crisis, Euro Edition | ZeroHedge
- Axel Merk: Why Asset Prices Must Return To Lower Levels | ZeroHedge
- David Stockman: Woodrow Wilson's War & Why The Entire 20th Century Was A Mistake | ZeroHedge
- What to Look for in the Week Ahead | ZeroHedge
- "I'm So Ashamed" - Meet The Drone Operator Who Helped Kill 1,626 People And Walked Away | ZeroHedge
- The Dire State Of Our Nation (What You Won’t Hear From The Politicians) | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Greek election: LIVE REPORT | Business Insider
- Scientists Discovered What Makes Someone A Good Dancer | Business Insider
- This Incredible Video Shows How Wifi Is Installed In Jumbo Jets | Business Insider
- In A Testy Press Conference, Patriots Coach Bill Belichick Goes Into Detail About Football... | Business Insider
- Greece votes in make-or-break election | Business Insider
- THE AD-VIEWABILITY REPORT: The Top Statistics That Illustrate The Growing Problem... | Business Insider
- Here Are Some Of The Many Chinese Elites Who Use Offshore Tax Havens | Business Insider