SPY and DIA slice through 50 day Moving Averages to the downside
The markets are tanking hard today. Both the DIA and SPY are now below their 50 day Moving Averages. Look to play the bounce near the 200 day moving average.
This is a big techincal "oh shit we are going to tank" signal. However consider it's all around the Dow Jones almost Flat thanks to Argentina.
Thus we could have a nice bounce tomorrow should the news subside over Argentina. Could this finally prompt a correction we have all been waiting for?
Most likely it is the first option. Happy trading.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Milo Yiannopoulos Told Not to Speak of “Pizzagate” During Miami University Lecture | ZeroHedge
- CNBC Shills Attempt to Derail the Farage Train, But Fail Miserably | ZeroHedge
- Trump Interviewed: I Sold All Stocks In June Because "I Felt That I Was Very Much Going To Be Winning" | ZeroHedge
- Did The US-Led Coalition Give The Coordinates Of A Russian Aleppo Hospital To Al-Qaeda For A Missile Attack | ZeroHedge
- Gallup CEO Warns: "America Inc.'s Running On Empty...And It's Too Big To Turn Around" | ZeroHedge
- Time Urges 65 Million Americans Who Voted For Hillary Not To Pay Taxes | ZeroHedge
- UN Agrees To Stop Reporting Iraqi Casualties After Military Complains | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 10 businesses you can start from a dorm room | Business Insider
- Office of the Comptroller of the Currency proposes fintech charter... | Business Insider
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- The 3 plays in sports everybody will be talking about today | Business Insider
- The latest ranking of top countries in math, reading, and science... | Business Insider
- Kids at every income level reveal their favorite toys | Business Insider
- A Pakistan International Airlines passenger plane has crashed en... | Business Insider