SPY and DIA slice through 50 day Moving Averages to the downside
The markets are tanking hard today. Both the DIA and SPY are now below their 50 day Moving Averages. Look to play the bounce near the 200 day moving average.
This is a big techincal "oh shit we are going to tank" signal. However consider it's all around the Dow Jones almost Flat thanks to Argentina.
Thus we could have a nice bounce tomorrow should the news subside over Argentina. Could this finally prompt a correction we have all been waiting for?
Most likely it is the first option. Happy trading.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Interpreting Information in China’s Stock Markets | Financial Sense
- How To Be Married For Five Years | Altucher Confidential
- 'Investors' Panic-Buy Stocks After Confidence Collapse Sparks Biggest Short-Squeeze In 6 Months | ZeroHedge
- Market Technical Weakness Continues | Financial Sense
- American Automakers High Exposure In China Is Not Good; Here's Why | ZeroHedge
- Obama: "I Think I’m A Pretty Good President. I Think If I Ran Again, I Could Win" | ZeroHedge
- Chess Vs Checkers - John Kerry Edition | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- ART CASHIN: 'The market is not the random event that academics and other... | Business Insider
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- ... | StreetInsider.com
- ABC's 'Bachelorette' just made a surprising husband pick in... | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- Putin is suffocating his own nation | Business Insider
- The US has a crazy way of crushing tanks without... | Business Insider