SPY and DIA slice through 50 day Moving Averages to the downside
The markets are tanking hard today. Both the DIA and SPY are now below their 50 day Moving Averages. Look to play the bounce near the 200 day moving average.
This is a big techincal "oh shit we are going to tank" signal. However consider it's all around the Dow Jones almost Flat thanks to Argentina.
Thus we could have a nice bounce tomorrow should the news subside over Argentina. Could this finally prompt a correction we have all been waiting for?
Most likely it is the first option. Happy trading.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Wrath of Draghi: First German Bank Hits Savers with Negative Interest Rate | ZeroHedge
- Disillusioned Millennials Dump Democrats, Blame Obama | ZeroHedge
- Gold Prices to 1-Week Low as Safe Haven Demand Falls | Financial Sense
- Kill The Shorts | iBankCoin.com
- Meet "Rolling Jubilee" - The Group Buying & Tearing-Up Student Loans | ZeroHedge
- Western Banks Find "In China, Nothing Is What It Appears To Be" | ZeroHedge
- The BoJ Jumps The Monetary Shark - Now The Machines, Madmen And Morons Are Raging | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- How A Spooky Story Is Revitalizing A Sleepy New York Town | Business Insider
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- Here Comes Europe's Unemployment and Inflation... | Business Insider
- You'll Be Able To Buy Samsung's New Curved Smartwatch Starting Next Week | Business Insider
- Here's A Detailed Look At How The Virgin Galactic Spacecraft Works | Business Insider
- Stock Market Today: Stocks Hit New Highs as Japan Boosts Stimulus | TheStreet.com
- You Won't Even Be Able To Handle How Intense This Mouse Is | Business Insider