SPY and DIA slice through 50 day Moving Averages to the downside
The markets are tanking hard today. Both the DIA and SPY are now below their 50 day Moving Averages. Look to play the bounce near the 200 day moving average.
This is a big techincal "oh shit we are going to tank" signal. However consider it's all around the Dow Jones almost Flat thanks to Argentina.
Thus we could have a nice bounce tomorrow should the news subside over Argentina. Could this finally prompt a correction we have all been waiting for?
Most likely it is the first option. Happy trading.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- US Sanctions 271 Syrians, Freezes Their US Assets | ZeroHedge
- Marissa Mayer To Leave Yahoo With $186 Million From Verizon Deal | ZeroHedge
- Elites Are Orchestrating A Global Catastrophe: "There Are Many Things The President Does Not Know" | ZeroHedge
- Venezuela's Maduro - Selling The Golden Goose | ZeroHedge
- Alberta Warns Trump Of Retaliation If Energy Sanctions Begin | ZeroHedge
- The State of the Dollar Bull Market | Financial Sense
- Goldman: The S&P 500 Is Not Overvalued–Yet | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- French president urges voters to reject Le Pen in presidential... | Business Insider
- Death toll in Venezuela's political protests rises to 26 | Business Insider
- Trump is about to unveil his plan for the 'biggest tax cut in history' | Business Insider
- John Kasich, a former Fox News host, responds to Bill O'Reilly's ouster | Business Insider
- Just 2% of Trump voters say they regret voting for him | Business Insider
- Wells Fargo's retail strategy is slowly dying | Business Insider
- No one is talking about the most insidious part of Trump's... | Business Insider