SPY and DIA slice through 50 day Moving Averages to the downside
The markets are tanking hard today. Both the DIA and SPY are now below their 50 day Moving Averages. Look to play the bounce near the 200 day moving average.
This is a big techincal "oh shit we are going to tank" signal. However consider it's all around the Dow Jones almost Flat thanks to Argentina.
Thus we could have a nice bounce tomorrow should the news subside over Argentina. Could this finally prompt a correction we have all been waiting for?
Most likely it is the first option. Happy trading.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Machete-Wielding Syrian Refugee Kills Pregnant Woman; Injures Two In Southern German City | ZeroHedge
- Wasserman Schultz: "I Am Not Going To Gavel In The Convention" | ZeroHedge
- Why We're Ungovernable: Debt & The Sudden Outbreak Of Utter Insanity | ZeroHedge
- S&P Warns of Rising Global Default Wave | Financial Sense
- The Importance Of Asking Good Questions | ZeroHedge
- Loonie Hits 4-Month Lows As Oil Sinks | ZeroHedge
- "Bedlam" As Wasserman Schultz Boo'd, Heckled Off Stage By DNC Delegates | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- We took a Tesla Model S on an adventure and learned how it's different from every other car (... | Business Insider
- 'Dishonest media will find a good spinnnn!': Donald Trump lashes out... | Business Insider
- Here's every detail you may have missed from the 'Wonder Woman'... | Business Insider
- The top 7 predictions for the future of media | Business Insider
- RANKED: We tried 7 food delivery services... | Business Insider
- Publicis CEO Maurice Lévy on a post-Brexit Britain, French labor reforms, and the... | Business Insider
- Alert: Fintech revolution hits roadblocks | Business Insider