SPY and DIA slice through 50 day Moving Averages to the downside
The markets are tanking hard today. Both the DIA and SPY are now below their 50 day Moving Averages. Look to play the bounce near the 200 day moving average.
This is a big techincal "oh shit we are going to tank" signal. However consider it's all around the Dow Jones almost Flat thanks to Argentina.
Thus we could have a nice bounce tomorrow should the news subside over Argentina. Could this finally prompt a correction we have all been waiting for?
Most likely it is the first option. Happy trading.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Intraday Trading Indicator Showing Shades Of 2000, 2007 Tops | ZeroHedge
- Yellen Hints At Slowing Economy, Dropping Stocks, Accommodative Fed, But Does Not Go "Full Dove" | ZeroHedge
- Something Very Disturbing Spotted In A Morgan Stanley Presentation | ZeroHedge
- Market Recap Feb 10, 2016 | FundMyMutualFund
- Good News: Hookers Aren't Planning To Hike Rates | ZeroHedge
- Gold Up 12%, Silver Up 11% YTD As Stocks Crash ... Again | ZeroHedge
- John Kerry Makes Last Ditch Effort To Avert World War III As Saudis, Turks Prepare For Syria Invasion | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's why some are calling the Internet of Things the next Industrial... | Business Insider
- Goldman Sachs has transformed its workforce — and it's great for junior... | Business Insider
- 7 amazing tree houses you can rent on Airbnb | Business Insider
- The US intelligence chief added gene editing to a list of threats that includes North Korea's nukes... | Business Insider
- RNC chairman: A Bloomberg presidential bid would be 'a blessing to the party' | Business Insider
- HBO's streaming plan whiffs with only 800,000 paying subscribers | Business Insider
- 17 NBA teams have changed coaches in last 20 months | Business Insider