SPY and DIA slice through 50 day Moving Averages to the downside
The markets are tanking hard today. Both the DIA and SPY are now below their 50 day Moving Averages. Look to play the bounce near the 200 day moving average.
This is a big techincal "oh shit we are going to tank" signal. However consider it's all around the Dow Jones almost Flat thanks to Argentina.
Thus we could have a nice bounce tomorrow should the news subside over Argentina. Could this finally prompt a correction we have all been waiting for?
Most likely it is the first option. Happy trading.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Russia Bombs 1,000 ISIS Oil Tankers As France Launches First Carrier Strikes Against "Evil Death Cult" | ZeroHedge
- Swiss Bank Hits Customers With Negative Interest Rates; Crazy? What About Velocity? | Financial Sense
- Federal Reserve | ZeroHedge
- Spot The Odd Asset Class Out This Year | ZeroHedge
- Sitting Ducks In China's Bathtub - An Overture To World War III? | ZeroHedge
- National Economic Activity Contracted For 3rd Month In A Row, Chicago Fed Signals | ZeroHedge
- "How Is This Possible" Deutsche Bank Asks, Looking At The Canary In The Junk Bond Mine | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- College kids are bragging online about abusing drugs to study | Business Insider
- A sign that Wall Street is going to have a lousy Christmas (GS, MS, C, BAC, JPM... | Business Insider
- Chelsea head to Israel amid new security fears | Business Insider
- Cameron pledges to outline strategy against IS this week | Business Insider
- End of rainbow: Gordon fails to land 5th title in final... | Business Insider
- The Latest: Argentine opposition wins presidential... | Business Insider
- Russian soldier killed in search for pilots of... | Business Insider