SPY and DIA slice through 50 day Moving Averages to the downside
The markets are tanking hard today. Both the DIA and SPY are now below their 50 day Moving Averages. Look to play the bounce near the 200 day moving average.
This is a big techincal "oh shit we are going to tank" signal. However consider it's all around the Dow Jones almost Flat thanks to Argentina.
Thus we could have a nice bounce tomorrow should the news subside over Argentina. Could this finally prompt a correction we have all been waiting for?
Most likely it is the first option. Happy trading.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Did The Tech Bubble Just Quietly Pop? | ZeroHedge
- Philly Fed Explodes To 21 Year Highs, Beats By 10 Standard Deviations | ZeroHedge
- 5 Million Illegal Immigrants To Realize Dreams Of Slightly Less Uncertainty | ZeroHedge
- The Wrath of Draghi: Bailed-Out German Megabank Imposes “Negative Interest Rates” | ZeroHedge
- Gold Repatriation Stunner: Dutch Central Bank Secretly Withdrew 122 Tons Of Gold From The New York Fed | ZeroHedge
- 2015 Is Shaping Up to Be a “Turkey” of a Year for the U.S. Economy and Stock Market | Financial Sense
- The S&P's GAAP P/E Ratio Rises Above 19X | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Bitcoin Enthusiasts Are Flocking To This Crazy Spanish... | Business Insider
- Handover of kidnapped Colombian general begins | Business Insider
- Scientists study rare tapeworm living in man's brain | Business Insider
- 10 Things In Tech You Need To Know Today (AMZN, AAPL, GOOG, MSFT) | Business Insider
- Paris Might Build A Modern Glass Tower—And Some People Are Furious | Business Insider
- The Giant iPhone 6 Plus Is Most Popular In Asia (AAPL) | Business Insider
- Green Climate Fund pledges reach $9.3 bn | Business Insider