SPY and DIA slice through 50 day Moving Averages to the downside
The markets are tanking hard today. Both the DIA and SPY are now below their 50 day Moving Averages. Look to play the bounce near the 200 day moving average.
This is a big techincal "oh shit we are going to tank" signal. However consider it's all around the Dow Jones almost Flat thanks to Argentina.
Thus we could have a nice bounce tomorrow should the news subside over Argentina. Could this finally prompt a correction we have all been waiting for?
Most likely it is the first option. Happy trading.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Who's Contributing How Much To Financing NATO? | ZeroHedge
- Biggest Gasoline Glut In 27 Years Could Crash Oil Markets | ZeroHedge
- The Trump Triumph Challenges Economic Predictions for 2017 | ZeroHedge
- Swedish Mainstream Media Is "Hiding The Full Picture": Trump Is Right About Immigrants | ZeroHedge
- People Are Suddenly Worried About China (Again) | ZeroHedge
- Auto Loan Bubble Bursting, And Lenders Know Where Your Car Is At All Times | ZeroHedge
- SocGen: "The Average Stock Is Still 26% Down From Their All-Time Highs" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Why we think this dress shirt company is one of the best values for guys | Business Insider
- Here's exactly what to do when your coworker... | Business Insider
- Watch a US-led strike knock out an ISIS tank near the terrorist group... | Business Insider
- We're learning more about the stunning DeMarcus Cousins trade,... | Business Insider
- This personalized watercraft glides above the water... | Business Insider
- Fans are freaking out over a minor moment on Sunday's 'The Walking Dead' | Business Insider
- How global stock markets have changed in 117 years | Business Insider