SPY and DIA slice through 50 day Moving Averages to the downside
The markets are tanking hard today. Both the DIA and SPY are now below their 50 day Moving Averages. Look to play the bounce near the 200 day moving average.
This is a big techincal "oh shit we are going to tank" signal. However consider it's all around the Dow Jones almost Flat thanks to Argentina.
Thus we could have a nice bounce tomorrow should the news subside over Argentina. Could this finally prompt a correction we have all been waiting for?
Most likely it is the first option. Happy trading.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Four Drivers in the Week Ahead | ZeroHedge
- IOUs It Is: Why Greece May Have A Problem Printing "Rogue" Euro Banknotes | ZeroHedge
- 5 Things To Ponder: Independence Day Reading | ZeroHedge
- Greek PM Calls Emergency Meeting For Bank Liquidity: MNI | ZeroHedge
- Japan’s Yen Has Only Begun to Fall | Financial Sense
- Wall Street's Next Bonanza: Subprime Marriage-Backed Securities | ZeroHedge
- Athenian Democracy vs. Neoliberal Gods | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Task force to probe alleged Malaysia PM money trail | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- A 29-year-old has crowdsourced $2 million to save Greece | Business Insider
- An extra period in the Declaration of Independence might change our... | Business Insider
- Tech bigshots are upset about an alleged '... | Business Insider
- Greek banks will not open on Monday and ATM limits... | Business Insider
- I saw tear gas and Tsipras at Athens' final... | Business Insider