SPY and DIA slice through 50 day Moving Averages to the downside
The markets are tanking hard today. Both the DIA and SPY are now below their 50 day Moving Averages. Look to play the bounce near the 200 day moving average.
This is a big techincal "oh shit we are going to tank" signal. However consider it's all around the Dow Jones almost Flat thanks to Argentina.
Thus we could have a nice bounce tomorrow should the news subside over Argentina. Could this finally prompt a correction we have all been waiting for?
Most likely it is the first option. Happy trading.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Ep. 186: Jewel – 10 Lessons I Learned From Jewel | Altucher Confidential
- Oil Slides as Iran Turns Down Saudi Offer | Financial Sense
- SocGen: China Looks Stable…for Now | Financial Sense
- 2029 Financial Collapse: Lionel Shriver’s Dystopian Outlook on the US | Financial Sense
- Gold Prices Rise Before Fed as Yen Defies Bank of Japan's Urgent New Inflation Plan | Financial Sense
- "Hillary Rally" Fizzles As DB Hits New Record Low; Volkswagen Slammed; Oil Slides On Iran Statement | ZeroHedge
- "The Only Way Out Is Creative Destruction" Sinn Fears "Self-Inflicted Malaise" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The ACLU will provide legal counsel to NYC... | Business Insider
- The 10 biggest blockbuster movies of all time, and how... | Business Insider
- The $1 trillion price tag of modernizing America... | Business Insider
- FBI: US likely to face higher risk of ISIS-inspired... | Business Insider
- Syrian forces have launched the 'biggest ground assault yet' to retake... | Business Insider
- Hillary Clinton is up slightly in the first major poll after the debate | Business Insider
- Archaeologists are baffled after finding ancient Roman coins beneath a... | Business Insider