SPY and DIA slice through 50 day Moving Averages to the downside
The markets are tanking hard today. Both the DIA and SPY are now below their 50 day Moving Averages. Look to play the bounce near the 200 day moving average.
This is a big techincal "oh shit we are going to tank" signal. However consider it's all around the Dow Jones almost Flat thanks to Argentina.
Thus we could have a nice bounce tomorrow should the news subside over Argentina. Could this finally prompt a correction we have all been waiting for?
Most likely it is the first option. Happy trading.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Why the $20 Oil Predictions Are Wrong | Financial Sense
- Another Day Younger and Deeper in Debt | Financial Sense
- US Falls Behind Canada, Finland, And Hong Kong In Human Freedom Index | ZeroHedge
- Why QE4 Is Inevitable | ZeroHedge
- Dudley Puts the Kibosh on September | Financial Sense
- Check Me Out Now, Son | iBankCoin.com
- Here's How Long Saudi Arabia's US Treasury Stash Will Last Under $30, $40, And $50 Crude | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Latest: 71 dead migrants in Austrian truck, 4 kids | Business Insider
- Donald Trump speaks at $100-per-person event near Boston | Business Insider
- China's richest man just gave Beijing a reality check | Business Insider
- Brazil enters recession in second quarter | Business Insider
- Former Subway ad exec says he didn't know of Fogle'... | Business Insider
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek
- Officials urge residents to stay prepared tropical storm | Business Insider