Sexiest Music Videos for 2014
Katy Perry takes the crown. Here curves are kicking and she is at the top of her game.
No. 1 - Katy Perry 'Dark Horse'
Katy is all natural, yes those are her real breasts. Her latest video 'Dark Horse' is the sexiest and hottest video 2014 has to offer yet. There's no denying she is the pop queen and so much classier than Madonna was during her prime or the current Lada Gaga. 'Dark Horse' has comedy with her fun sense of humor and the sexiest woman on the planet -- Katy Perry. The video has already been viewed more than 157 million times on Youtube.
2. Shakira & Rihanna
This really should be no. 1 but even their curves combined don't match Katy Perry. So this video despite its supreme hotness comes in at no. 2. Shakira is cashing in on her 'The Voice' popularity. Last year no one cared about her, and the years prior she was only a Latin American star. All that has changed in 2014.
Shakira is very popular and she teamed up with the right pop artist -- Rihanna. These two women are absolutely stunning. Enjoy the video, but first here is a pic.
No. 3 - Rihanna 'Stay'
Wow. Nothing else is needed to be said.
No. 4 - Miley Cyrus
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- JPMorgan Just Cornered The Commodity Derivative Market, And This Time There Is Proof | ZeroHedge
- Massive Greek "No" Protest In Front Of Parliament - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- Greek Capital Controls Begin: Greek Banks, Stock Market Will Not Open On Monday | ZeroHedge
- Greece, Democracy, And Magical Thinking | ZeroHedge
- Greece Threatens 'Unprecedented' Injunction Against EU To Block Grexit | ZeroHedge
- Earnings Preview - Second Quarter 2015 | Financial Sense
- Caught On Tape - Elon Musk's SpaceX Falcon 9 Rocket Explodes On Take-Off After "Anomaly" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Greece's military budget is getting bigger even as the country's... | Business Insider
- How being politically correct at work can boost your... | Business Insider
- The 1% is using a new tactic to show off its wealth | Business Insider
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Greek stocks are crashing and the Greek stock market isn't even... | Business Insider
- This is the Goldman-backed messaging product that's out... | Business Insider
- How to overcome the pressure of checking your email all the... | Business Insider