Sexiest Music Videos for 2014
Katy Perry takes the crown. Here curves are kicking and she is at the top of her game.
No. 1 - Katy Perry 'Dark Horse'
Katy is all natural, yes those are her real breasts. Her latest video 'Dark Horse' is the sexiest and hottest video 2014 has to offer yet. There's no denying she is the pop queen and so much classier than Madonna was during her prime or the current Lada Gaga. 'Dark Horse' has comedy with her fun sense of humor and the sexiest woman on the planet -- Katy Perry. The video has already been viewed more than 157 million times on Youtube.
2. Shakira & Rihanna
This really should be no. 1 but even their curves combined don't match Katy Perry. So this video despite its supreme hotness comes in at no. 2. Shakira is cashing in on her 'The Voice' popularity. Last year no one cared about her, and the years prior she was only a Latin American star. All that has changed in 2014.
Shakira is very popular and she teamed up with the right pop artist -- Rihanna. These two women are absolutely stunning. Enjoy the video, but first here is a pic.
No. 3 - Rihanna 'Stay'
Wow. Nothing else is needed to be said.
No. 4 - Miley Cyrus
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- W-I-L-D! | ZeroHedge
- Peter Schiff: "Brexit Is Just What The Doctor Ordered" | ZeroHedge
- Gold Market Analysis (Video) | ZeroHedge
- Biometric Technology, "Brainprints", and the Death of the Password | Financial Sense
- JPM Head Quant: Expect Up To $300 Billion In Program Selling, "5-10% Near-Term Downside To The S&P500" | ZeroHedge
- The Fed's Rate Hike Plans Are Now "In Tatters" - What Wall Street Thinks | ZeroHedge
- Brexistential Bloodbath - Dow Crashes 600 Points As Vol Explodes | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- These 5 solar-powered gadgets will ensure that you never have to sit inside... | Business Insider
- Belgium just detains two people after new anti-terror raids | Business Insider
- These genius products will make your next beach trip so much better | Business Insider
- Deadly California wildfire destroys at least 150 homes | Business Insider
- A new 'Dump Trump' ad... | Business Insider
- Google and Facebook are using automation to remove extremist content... | Business Insider
- Fully understand the IoT with this report | Business Insider