Sexiest Music Videos for 2014
Katy Perry takes the crown. Here curves are kicking and she is at the top of her game.
No. 1 - Katy Perry 'Dark Horse'
Katy is all natural, yes those are her real breasts. Her latest video 'Dark Horse' is the sexiest and hottest video 2014 has to offer yet. There's no denying she is the pop queen and so much classier than Madonna was during her prime or the current Lada Gaga. 'Dark Horse' has comedy with her fun sense of humor and the sexiest woman on the planet -- Katy Perry. The video has already been viewed more than 157 million times on Youtube.
2. Shakira & Rihanna
This really should be no. 1 but even their curves combined don't match Katy Perry. So this video despite its supreme hotness comes in at no. 2. Shakira is cashing in on her 'The Voice' popularity. Last year no one cared about her, and the years prior she was only a Latin American star. All that has changed in 2014.
Shakira is very popular and she teamed up with the right pop artist -- Rihanna. These two women are absolutely stunning. Enjoy the video, but first here is a pic.
No. 3 - Rihanna 'Stay'
Wow. Nothing else is needed to be said.
No. 4 - Miley Cyrus
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Corrupt Or Just Stupid? Markets Hand Corporations An Unlimited Credit Card | ZeroHedge
- Deutsche Bank: "There Is An Element Of Torture To The FOMC Cycle In This Broken Financial System" | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Dump-n-Pump Amid Crude Carnage, Credit Crumble | ZeroHedge
- USDJPY Plunges Again | ZeroHedge
- Italy's Renzi Goes Toe-to-Toe with the EU over Italy's Troubled Banks | ZeroHedge
- Oil Crashes To $41 Handle After Surprise Inventory Build, Production Rise | ZeroHedge
- Will Any Future POTUS Matter (Other Than Launching More Wars)? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The top 5 digital trends for 2016 | Business Insider
- Why ‘The Bachelorette’ is making an offensive mistake in its new season | Business Insider
- Microsoft just released an iPhone app it says takes better... | Business Insider
- The Japanese yen went through the roof, and the dollar is plunging | Business Insider
- It's clear that one city is becoming a booming... | Business Insider
- 10 books that will expand your brain | Business Insider
- Watch US-led coalition forces level tactical ISIS positions | Business Insider