Sexiest Music Videos for 2014
Katy Perry takes the crown. Here curves are kicking and she is at the top of her game.
No. 1 - Katy Perry 'Dark Horse'
Katy is all natural, yes those are her real breasts. Her latest video 'Dark Horse' is the sexiest and hottest video 2014 has to offer yet. There's no denying she is the pop queen and so much classier than Madonna was during her prime or the current Lada Gaga. 'Dark Horse' has comedy with her fun sense of humor and the sexiest woman on the planet -- Katy Perry. The video has already been viewed more than 157 million times on Youtube.
2. Shakira & Rihanna
This really should be no. 1 but even their curves combined don't match Katy Perry. So this video despite its supreme hotness comes in at no. 2. Shakira is cashing in on her 'The Voice' popularity. Last year no one cared about her, and the years prior she was only a Latin American star. All that has changed in 2014.
Shakira is very popular and she teamed up with the right pop artist -- Rihanna. These two women are absolutely stunning. Enjoy the video, but first here is a pic.
No. 3 - Rihanna 'Stay'
Wow. Nothing else is needed to be said.
No. 4 - Miley Cyrus
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Dallas Pension Showdown: Mayor Seeks To "Target Those Who Got Rich From System" | ZeroHedge
- Donald Trump Explains Why He Tweets So Much | ZeroHedge
- In Mexico, a Trying Year for Trade | Financial Sense
- FaKe NeWS MaDNeSS... | ZeroHedge
- Supreme Court Rules On Insider Trading For First Time In 20 Years: Why It Matters | ZeroHedge
- Is The Gold Correction Over? "We're Going To Come Out Of This In A Big Way" | ZeroHedge
- China Admits "Economic Downturn Just Beginning", Slashes Salary Guidelines | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Russia is having a bad couple of weeks in Syria | Business Insider
- NASA's 5-step plan for handling the chilling discovery of a killer asteroid... | Business Insider
- US officials: The fall of Aleppo... | Business Insider
- One crucial tip to keep in mind while playing '... | Business Insider
- Credit Suisse is closing down its popular oil trading... | Business Insider
- 7 skills you should have on your... | Business Insider
- Obama is leaving a gift for Trump and it'll be up... | Business Insider