Sexiest Music Videos for 2014
Katy Perry takes the crown. Here curves are kicking and she is at the top of her game.
No. 1 - Katy Perry 'Dark Horse'
Katy is all natural, yes those are her real breasts. Her latest video 'Dark Horse' is the sexiest and hottest video 2014 has to offer yet. There's no denying she is the pop queen and so much classier than Madonna was during her prime or the current Lada Gaga. 'Dark Horse' has comedy with her fun sense of humor and the sexiest woman on the planet -- Katy Perry. The video has already been viewed more than 157 million times on Youtube.
2. Shakira & Rihanna
This really should be no. 1 but even their curves combined don't match Katy Perry. So this video despite its supreme hotness comes in at no. 2. Shakira is cashing in on her 'The Voice' popularity. Last year no one cared about her, and the years prior she was only a Latin American star. All that has changed in 2014.
Shakira is very popular and she teamed up with the right pop artist -- Rihanna. These two women are absolutely stunning. Enjoy the video, but first here is a pic.
No. 3 - Rihanna 'Stay'
Wow. Nothing else is needed to be said.
No. 4 - Miley Cyrus
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 12TH TRuMP ACCuSeR EMeRGeS... | ZeroHedge
- The Big Four Economic Indicators: Industrial Production Rises Slightly | Financial Sense
- WikiLeaks Tweets "Heavily Armed Police" Outside Ecuadorian Embassy; Says Assange Is Still Alive | ZeroHedge
- December Rate Hike Considerations | Financial Sense
- World Economy Wobbles As Deep-State-Shill Distracts | ZeroHedge
- Stocks Are Not Long Term Investment Vehicles (Video) | ZeroHedge
- This Is How WaPo's Latest Poll Gave Hillary A 12 Point Advantage Over Trump | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's why the FDA believes marijuana is no medicine | Business Insider
- You're probably defrosting your food all wrong — here are 4... | Business Insider
- Donald Trump promised to stop a proposed deal for AT&T to buy Time Warner if he wins... | Business Insider
- ACCUWEATHER: Americans should prepare for a cold, stormy, snowy winter | Business Insider
- Wall Street has stepped up with $40 billion to help AT&T buy Time Warner... | Business Insider
- 11 gripping questions raised by 'Westworld' | Business Insider
- This is why automakers are investing in self-driving and ride-hailing... | Business Insider