Sexiest Music Videos for 2014
Katy Perry takes the crown. Here curves are kicking and she is at the top of her game.
No. 1 - Katy Perry 'Dark Horse'
Katy is all natural, yes those are her real breasts. Her latest video 'Dark Horse' is the sexiest and hottest video 2014 has to offer yet. There's no denying she is the pop queen and so much classier than Madonna was during her prime or the current Lada Gaga. 'Dark Horse' has comedy with her fun sense of humor and the sexiest woman on the planet -- Katy Perry. The video has already been viewed more than 157 million times on Youtube.
2. Shakira & Rihanna
This really should be no. 1 but even their curves combined don't match Katy Perry. So this video despite its supreme hotness comes in at no. 2. Shakira is cashing in on her 'The Voice' popularity. Last year no one cared about her, and the years prior she was only a Latin American star. All that has changed in 2014.
Shakira is very popular and she teamed up with the right pop artist -- Rihanna. These two women are absolutely stunning. Enjoy the video, but first here is a pic.
No. 3 - Rihanna 'Stay'
Wow. Nothing else is needed to be said.
No. 4 - Miley Cyrus
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Yuan Devaluation Kills Two Birds With One Stone | Financial Sense
- Treasury Yields Are Tumbling | ZeroHedge
- China Surge Continues, Futures Slide As Jittery Market Looks For Jackson Hole Valium | ZeroHedge
- Cocaine Production Plummets After DEA Kicked Out Of Bolivia | ZeroHedge
- Mass Protests Sweep Malaysian Capital As Anger At Goldman-Backed Slush Fund Boils Over | ZeroHedge
- These Four Currency Pegs Are Most Likely To Fall | ZeroHedge
- "Rough Summer" For Small Caps Set To Continue | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Libya migrant disaster death toll rises to 117 | Business Insider
- Latin music academy protests Trump's immigration... | Business Insider
- Immigration shift shows India, China outpacing Mexico | Business Insider
- Asian stocks up for second day on US growth | Business Insider
- Boeing gets $1.49 bln order to build 13 surveillance... | Business Insider
- Facebook is leading the way in social commerce | Business Insider
- Migrant drama hits European screens in film '... | Business Insider