Sexiest Music Videos for 2014
Katy Perry takes the crown. Here curves are kicking and she is at the top of her game.
No. 1 - Katy Perry 'Dark Horse'
Katy is all natural, yes those are her real breasts. Her latest video 'Dark Horse' is the sexiest and hottest video 2014 has to offer yet. There's no denying she is the pop queen and so much classier than Madonna was during her prime or the current Lada Gaga. 'Dark Horse' has comedy with her fun sense of humor and the sexiest woman on the planet -- Katy Perry. The video has already been viewed more than 157 million times on Youtube.
2. Shakira & Rihanna
This really should be no. 1 but even their curves combined don't match Katy Perry. So this video despite its supreme hotness comes in at no. 2. Shakira is cashing in on her 'The Voice' popularity. Last year no one cared about her, and the years prior she was only a Latin American star. All that has changed in 2014.
Shakira is very popular and she teamed up with the right pop artist -- Rihanna. These two women are absolutely stunning. Enjoy the video, but first here is a pic.
No. 3 - Rihanna 'Stay'
Wow. Nothing else is needed to be said.
No. 4 - Miley Cyrus
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 100% of Mainstream Interest Rate Theory Is Wrong | Financial Sense
- The Similarities Between Germany and China | Financial Sense
- Market Liquidity Is Back Near Record Lows | ZeroHedge
- The American Dream Is Still Possible, Just Not In The US | ZeroHedge
- PReSeNTING THe LaTeST ZiMBaBWe NoTe | ZeroHedge
- New York Fed's Conference Evokes Violent Thoughts Against Wall Street | ZeroHedge
- Speak, Switzerland! | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Liverpool manager warns Reds to plug leaky defence | Business Insider
- Australian Doctors Transplant 'Dead'... | Business Insider
- Ford Jumps After Earnings Beat (F) | Business Insider
- 4 Fraternity Brothers At The University... | Business Insider
- Yelp Plunges Following Weak Fourth-Quarter Guidance: What Wall Street's Saying | TheStreet.com
- 30 Stocks Traders Are Shorting Like Crazy (SODA, SUNE, SPWR, TSLA, WUBA, JD, CVC, MNK, VEEV... | Business Insider
- Commodities mixed on global growth outlook | Business Insider