Sexiest Music Videos for 2014
Katy Perry takes the crown. Here curves are kicking and she is at the top of her game.
No. 1 - Katy Perry 'Dark Horse'
Katy is all natural, yes those are her real breasts. Her latest video 'Dark Horse' is the sexiest and hottest video 2014 has to offer yet. There's no denying she is the pop queen and so much classier than Madonna was during her prime or the current Lada Gaga. 'Dark Horse' has comedy with her fun sense of humor and the sexiest woman on the planet -- Katy Perry. The video has already been viewed more than 157 million times on Youtube.
2. Shakira & Rihanna
This really should be no. 1 but even their curves combined don't match Katy Perry. So this video despite its supreme hotness comes in at no. 2. Shakira is cashing in on her 'The Voice' popularity. Last year no one cared about her, and the years prior she was only a Latin American star. All that has changed in 2014.
Shakira is very popular and she teamed up with the right pop artist -- Rihanna. These two women are absolutely stunning. Enjoy the video, but first here is a pic.
No. 3 - Rihanna 'Stay'
Wow. Nothing else is needed to be said.
No. 4 - Miley Cyrus
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Monetary Approach Reigns Supreme | Financial Sense
- A 'Miner' Problem, $2 Billion In Negative Working Capital | ZeroHedge
- $100 Trillion Global Bond Bubble Poses “Systemic Risk” To Financial System | ZeroHedge
- Almost $3 Trillion Of European Debt Has Negative Rates As German Yields Collapse Further | ZeroHedge
- How The Fed Has Failed The Nation (In One Chart) | ZeroHedge
- When In Need Of Humor, NYMEX Close Delivers | ZeroHedge
- Despite Short-Squeeze-Driven Buying-Frenzy, Window-Dressed Stocks Remain Red For March | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 26 MORE tech skills worth a $100,000+ salary | Business Insider
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- NFL teams think this draft is a crapshoot — and it's going to make draft night... | Business Insider
- Notable... | StreetInsider.com
- Greece wrangles with creditors as PM faces parliament... | Business Insider
- The capex boom has been terrible for shareholders (SPX) | Business Insider
- The 10 most important things in the world right now | Business Insider