Sexiest Music Videos for 2014
Katy Perry takes the crown. Here curves are kicking and she is at the top of her game.
No. 1 - Katy Perry 'Dark Horse'
Katy is all natural, yes those are her real breasts. Her latest video 'Dark Horse' is the sexiest and hottest video 2014 has to offer yet. There's no denying she is the pop queen and so much classier than Madonna was during her prime or the current Lada Gaga. 'Dark Horse' has comedy with her fun sense of humor and the sexiest woman on the planet -- Katy Perry. The video has already been viewed more than 157 million times on Youtube.
2. Shakira & Rihanna
This really should be no. 1 but even their curves combined don't match Katy Perry. So this video despite its supreme hotness comes in at no. 2. Shakira is cashing in on her 'The Voice' popularity. Last year no one cared about her, and the years prior she was only a Latin American star. All that has changed in 2014.
Shakira is very popular and she teamed up with the right pop artist -- Rihanna. These two women are absolutely stunning. Enjoy the video, but first here is a pic.
No. 3 - Rihanna 'Stay'
Wow. Nothing else is needed to be said.
No. 4 - Miley Cyrus
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Trying to Shake a Dour Mood | iBankCoin.com
- Capital Controls Arrive: Greece Begins Confiscating Deposits Of "Small Debtors" | ZeroHedge
- US Data and Fed to Drive the Dollar in the Week Ahead | ZeroHedge
- New Highs To Nowhere On Nothing | ZeroHedge
- China Considers Launching QE; Shanghai Stocks Soar | ZeroHedge
- "Highway Robbery": Are Patients Paying For Biotech M&A Bubble? | ZeroHedge
- Luck and the Paradox of Skill | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 10 things you need to know before the opening bell (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ, AAPL, DB, IGTE, COCO,... | Business Insider
- Embattled Ukraine fights for debt deal on financial front... | Business Insider
- This Google exec has the perfect strategy for managing an army of tech... | Business Insider
- ASEAN warns Chinese actions 'may undermine... | Business Insider
- The market is getting nervous about something experts are struggling to define | Business Insider
- Nepal earthquake: Live Report | Business Insider
- One big reason the middle class feels like it's... | Business Insider