Real Life Jaws Attack in L.A.
It appears the man is going to keep all limbs. Damn lucky. A look at a photo from the shark attack.
The shark was "hooked" by a fisherman roughly 40 minutes before the attack, fire officials said in a tweet.
The victim was in stable condition, officials tweeted.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Bond Yields Set To Plunge In 2015: Next Year Global Treasury Supply Will Tumble By 20% As ECB Joins The Party | ZeroHedge
- Join Three Pro Traders for a Live Education Session Monday Night! | FundMyMutualFund
- Two Months After Saying "Deflation Isn't Going To Happen" ECB Warns "Negative Inflation" Is Coming | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap Dec 18, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- The Big Four Economic Indicators: Industrial Production | Financial Sense
- Red Flags in Russia | Financial Sense
- Implications for the Stock Market and Gold with a Yen Rally | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- JPMorgan Is Wall Street Analysts' Favorite Bank Stock for 2015 | TheStreet.com
- Here's Why Marijuana Is More Addictive These Days | Business Insider
- Liberty Property Trust (LPT) Announces $166... | StreetInsider.com
- 17 Mindblowing Facts About North Korea | Business Insider
- The Winners for Best and Worst Biotech CEOs of 2014 Are... | TheStreet.com
- Japan's Idemitsu oil eyes $4 bn buyout | Business Insider
- The Amazing Story Of Japan's Groundbreaking Bullet Train | Business Insider