Real Life Jaws Attack in L.A.
It appears the man is going to keep all limbs. Damn lucky. A look at a photo from the shark attack.
The shark was "hooked" by a fisherman roughly 40 minutes before the attack, fire officials said in a tweet.
The victim was in stable condition, officials tweeted.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Edward Snowden's New Revelations Are Truly Chilling | ZeroHedge
- Despite Stocks Surge, FANG Favorites Are Falling | ZeroHedge
- Worth Wray on China's Failed Plan to Blow Stock Market Bubble and Attract Global Investors | Financial Sense
- The REAL Reason Saudi Arabia Hates Iran | ZeroHedge
- Oct 8 - Moody's Maintains US Credit Rating And Stable Outlook | ZeroHedge
- Inflation Watch: Retiree Health-Care Costs Are Soaring | ZeroHedge
- US Claims Malfunctioning Russian Cruise Missiles Hit Iran; Moscow, Tehran Both Deny | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A paralyzed man walked again using a new... | Business Insider
- UN announces government of national unity for divided... | Business Insider
- This new Airbus patent could fix the worst thing about flying coach | Business Insider
- Coast Guard abandons search for 33 missing crew members | Business Insider
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' is the reason fans will never... | Business Insider
- French labor tensions ease as garbage collector strike... | Business Insider
- The Latest: Boat runs aground, baby dies in Greek... | Business Insider