Real Life Jaws Attack in L.A.
It appears the man is going to keep all limbs. Damn lucky. A look at a photo from the shark attack.
The shark was "hooked" by a fisherman roughly 40 minutes before the attack, fire officials said in a tweet.
The victim was in stable condition, officials tweeted.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Eurozone Is a Growing Problem for U.S. Economy | Financial Sense
- Markets Signaling Return of Economic Weakness in China | Financial Sense
- Europe's Fantastic Bond Bubble: How Central Banks Have Unleashed Mindless Speculation | ZeroHedge
- Summarizing Morgan Stanley's Entire "S&P At 3000 In 2020" Report In One Sentence | ZeroHedge
- Updating You on My Chess Game | iBankCoin.com
- British Pound Volatility Surges Most Since 2008 As Scottish Referendum "Yes" Vote Looms | ZeroHedge
- A-D Line Foretells Job Openings | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here Are 10 Things That Are Right With America | Business Insider
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- Man United agree Falcao loan deal - reports | Business Insider
- Tesla Is Wearing Down Wall Street's Resistance (TSLA) | Business Insider
- Megan Smith, VP Of Google X, Could Make History In The US (GOOG) | Business Insider
- Female Tech Employee Who Was Approached For Sex By An Angel Investor Speaks Out In... | Business Insider
- Hallucinogens Legally Sold as 'Bath Salts' a New Threat | BusinessWeek