Real Life Jaws Attack in L.A.
It appears the man is going to keep all limbs. Damn lucky. A look at a photo from the shark attack.
The shark was "hooked" by a fisherman roughly 40 minutes before the attack, fire officials said in a tweet.
The victim was in stable condition, officials tweeted.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Two Wrongs Don't Make A Right - Is Fiorina The Fall Gal? | ZeroHedge
- Weak ADP Number Shows Slowing Labor Market | Financial Sense
- Lessons from Japan: Decades of Decay, Endless Monetary Expansion | Financial Sense
- Core Durable Goods Orders Tumble For 14th Month To Lowest Since 2013 | ZeroHedge
- Notorious Hacker Makes 'Bombshell' Claim: "I Got Inside Hillary's Completely Unsecured Server" | ZeroHedge
- Pro-Brexit Leader Jokes "Keep Sending Obama Over" After Surge In Polls | ZeroHedge
- The Hire That Could Be The Difference Between A Fed Rate Hike And BoJ Helicopter Money | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 18 photos that show how drastically making movies has changed over the last century | Business Insider
- The Apple Watch is winning in the battle of fitness trackers | Business Insider
- Ted Cruz just got what was coming to him | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek
- Clinton is already thinking of ways to pick off... | Business Insider
- Obama may be in Flint, but Congress still hasn't... | Business Insider
- The most expensive homes in every state | Business Insider