Real Life Jaws Attack in L.A.
It appears the man is going to keep all limbs. Damn lucky. A look at a photo from the shark attack.
The shark was "hooked" by a fisherman roughly 40 minutes before the attack, fire officials said in a tweet.
The victim was in stable condition, officials tweeted.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Is Hong Kong-US Dollar Link About To End? HKMA Buys $715 Million To Support Peg | ZeroHedge
- The Allocation is on Hold | iBankCoin.com
- The New York Times' Revenue Since Hiring Paul Krugman | ZeroHedge
- Liberia Finance Ministry Scrambles To "Instil Confidence" After Employee Dies From Ebola | ZeroHedge
- Futures Levitate As FOMC Begins Two-Day Meeting | ZeroHedge
- What San Francisco Housing Reveals About The Fourth Global Liquidity Bubble | ZeroHedge
- Libya Warns Oil-Fire Is "Out Of Control" - What 1.5 Million Gallons Of Burning Gasoline Looks Like | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Notable... | StreetInsider.com
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- Dollar Tree Buying Family Dollar Could Be Bad News For Coca-Cola And Clorox | Business Insider
- Afghanistan Is Awash In Tens Of Thousands Of Unaccountable US Weapons | Business Insider
- Microsoft's Virtual Assistant Cortana Will Soon Be Able To Do Even More... | Business Insider
- BLACKROCK: Investor Fatigue Seems To Be Setting In | Business Insider
- Here's How To Get A Sommelier To Offer You Wines That Aren't On The Menu... | Business Insider