Real Life Jaws Attack in L.A.
It appears the man is going to keep all limbs. Damn lucky. A look at a photo from the shark attack.
The shark was "hooked" by a fisherman roughly 40 minutes before the attack, fire officials said in a tweet.
The victim was in stable condition, officials tweeted.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Professors Pledge To "Use Regular Class Time" To Protest Trump | ZeroHedge
- Davos Elite Eat $40 Hot Dogs While "Struggling For Answers", Cowering in "Silent Fear" | ZeroHedge
- A Hint of Gold Backwardation - Rising Gold Scarcity | ZeroHedge
- Trump Responds To CIA Chief Brennan, Asks "Was He The Leaker Of Fake News?" | ZeroHedge
- Why Everyone Is Complacent: "2016 Saw The Fewest S&P 500 Drawdowns Ever" | ZeroHedge
- Oil Slides After Saudis Suggest Early End To OPEC Deal | ZeroHedge
- 'Golfer-In-Chief' Obama Plays More Rounds Than Any President Since Eisenhower | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's what it's like to interview for the CIA, from people who have done it | Business Insider
- Palantir, the War on Terror's Secret Weapon | BusinessWeek
- Will the Internet of Things be bigger than the... | Business Insider
- Doing a cleanse is possibly the worst way to start the new year | Business Insider
- Aaron Rodgers made up the incredible last-minute sideline pass as if the... | Business Insider
- Cadillac expects to see double-digit growth in... | Business Insider
- A sleep doctor reveals what you can do to fall asleep faster | Business Insider