Real Life Jaws Attack in L.A.
It appears the man is going to keep all limbs. Damn lucky. A look at a photo from the shark attack.
The shark was "hooked" by a fisherman roughly 40 minutes before the attack, fire officials said in a tweet.
The victim was in stable condition, officials tweeted.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Venezuela and the Disaster of De-Industrialization | Financial Sense
- Pounded - Where Markets Lie Before The Open | ZeroHedge
- BAML Admits Wrongdoing, Agrees To Pay $415 Million For "Misusing Customer Cash To Generate Profits" | ZeroHedge
- Philly Fed State Coincident Index Declines to Multi-Year Lows | Financial Sense
- Brexit: Brits Lead Anti-Establishment Rebellion in European Departure | ZeroHedge
- Britain Votes: All You Need To Know About Today's Brexit Referendum And What To Look For | ZeroHedge
- Bad News For Hillary: Huge Percentage Of Bernie Supporters Won’t Vote For Her | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Bill Gross just tweeted his Brexit take | Business Insider
- 7 stupid beliefs even the smartest people have about money | Business Insider
- The former president of Ticketmaster wants to fix the worst part of buying cologne... | Business Insider
- 25 signs you're burned out at work | Business Insider
- These two beautiful towers in China will change colors based on where you... | Business Insider
- Walmart is developing a shopping cart robot (WMT) | Business Insider
- How to dress like a local in 22 cities around the world | Business Insider