Real Life Jaws Attack in L.A.
It appears the man is going to keep all limbs. Damn lucky. A look at a photo from the shark attack.
The shark was "hooked" by a fisherman roughly 40 minutes before the attack, fire officials said in a tweet.
The victim was in stable condition, officials tweeted.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Russian Ruble Extends Gains, Stocks Erase All Post-Downgrade Losses | ZeroHedge
- On the Eve of the Shake Shack IPO, I Am Long $HABT | iBankCoin.com
- France 'Proves' Q€ Is Entirely Useless | ZeroHedge
- Greece's New FinMin Explains "This Is What Happens When You Humiliate A Nation & Give It No Hope" | ZeroHedge
- How Capitalism Dies | ZeroHedge
- Laughable Opening | iBankCoin.com
- December Durable Goods: A Major Disappointment | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This Woman Endures Horrifying Rape And Death Threats For... | Business Insider
- NYC Mayor De Blasio Says Take-Out Delivery... | Business Insider
- Market Wrap: Durable Orders,... | StreetInsider.com
- Notable Mergers and... | StreetInsider.com
- India Put On A Spectacular Show For President Obama On Republic Day | Business Insider
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- Vintage Venus strides into Australian Open quarters | Business Insider