Real Life Jaws Attack in L.A.
It appears the man is going to keep all limbs. Damn lucky. A look at a photo from the shark attack.
The shark was "hooked" by a fisherman roughly 40 minutes before the attack, fire officials said in a tweet.
The victim was in stable condition, officials tweeted.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gold Jumps Most In 2017 As 'Mnuchin Moment' Sparks Dollar Dump; Dow Tops 20,800 | ZeroHedge
- Reddit Caught Censoring Posts Using The Term “Rothschild” | ZeroHedge
- Bianco: Trump Will Bring More Inflation Than Real Growth | Financial Sense
- Calexit - Beat The Crowd | ZeroHedge
- All Eyes on Upcoming French Elections; Finance Chief: "Le Pen Will Never Be Elected" | Financial Sense
- China Prepares For "Regime Collapse" In North Korea | ZeroHedge
- Trump Tears Into The FBI: Agency Is "Totally Unable To Stop National Security Leakers" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- $3.7 BILLION HEDGE FUND: There's a lot to be excited about... | Business Insider
- Trump's border tax plan will have serious side effects | Business Insider
- A hedge fund millionaire took a stand for his anti-Trump beliefs, and he could... | Business Insider
- Here's everything in the extravagant $100,000+ gift bag given to Oscar nominees | Business Insider
- This startup makes the most comfortable pair of underwear I’ve ever worn | Business Insider
- The owner of Victoria's Secret is plunging after forecasting... | Business Insider
- The future will be good for matchers and bad for strivers | Business Insider