Real Life Jaws Attack in L.A.
It appears the man is going to keep all limbs. Damn lucky. A look at a photo from the shark attack.
The shark was "hooked" by a fisherman roughly 40 minutes before the attack, fire officials said in a tweet.
The victim was in stable condition, officials tweeted.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Apple Officially Enters Self-Driving Car Race | ZeroHedge
- Official Washington's "Info-Wars" | ZeroHedge
- Baltimore Cops Ask For Help After 73-Year-Old Man Stabbed To Death In Broad Daylight | ZeroHedge
- Tomorrow's Vote In Italy Will Be A "Wide-Ranging F**k Off", And It's Just The Start... | ZeroHedge
- The Orwellian War On Skepticism | ZeroHedge
- Is the Student Loan Bubble Getting Ready to Pop? | Financial Sense
- Trump's Lead in PA Shrinks By 22,000 Votes | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The euro is diving as Italy's prime minister resigns amid a landslide defeat in... | Business Insider
- There's about to be a shift in who dominates the US... | Business Insider
- 'Moana' easily wins at the box office for a second straight... | Business Insider
- Here's the futuristic facility where Under Armour... | Business Insider
- This is the most powerful wind turbine in the world | Business Insider
- 8 reasons why Google's Pixel is better than the iPhone | Business Insider
- Making fun weekend plans can actually ruin your weekend | Business Insider