Pam Smart back in the Spotlight
HBO has a compeling documentary worth your time, Captivated The Trials of Pamela Smart. Two decades later the interview Pam, court footage and the major players.
There were no independent eyewitnesses. No DNA. No fingerprints. This was the first 'reality like TV show' ever made. Those famous bikini photos were not for the teenage boys that pulled the trigger on her deceased husband, they were done with her girlfriend to enter a contest.
Pamela Smart has spent half her life in prision, she's in there for life. She has been beat in prision and raped.
She is serving a life sentence for accomplice to first-degree murder, conspiracy to commit murder and witness tampering in New Hampshire. Smart was convicted for conspiring with her 15-year-old lover, William "Billy" Flynn, and three friends of Flynn to kill her 24-year-old husband, Greggory Smart, in Derry, New Hampshire, in 1990.
No matter how much you thought you knew about the impact of media coverage, this eye opening film will leave you with a whole new insight.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Final Four is Set | iBankCoin.com
- Talkin’ and Yellen: Understanding the Fed | Financial Sense
- Saudi Arabia and Iran Compete in Yemen | Financial Sense
- Meet Andorra: Europe's Next Failed State | ZeroHedge
- Reuters Asks "Who Is More Of A Threat: Obama Or Putin", Surprised By The Answer | ZeroHedge
- Did The Fed Just Whisper "Fire" In A Crowded Market? | ZeroHedge
- BALLS | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's everything you need to know about McDonald's all-day breakfast plans... | Business Insider
- The 20 US colleges with the most liberal students | Business Insider
- NFL teams think this draft is a crapshoot — and it's going to make draft night... | Business Insider
- Brazilian giants take bite out of world food sector | Business Insider
- Greece wrangles with creditors as PM faces parliament... | Business Insider
- Long the Irish hero in Polish draw | Business Insider
- Apple CEO Tim Cook slams US 'dangerous discrimination... | Business Insider