Pam Smart back in the Spotlight
HBO has a compeling documentary worth your time, Captivated The Trials of Pamela Smart. Two decades later the interview Pam, court footage and the major players.
There were no independent eyewitnesses. No DNA. No fingerprints. This was the first 'reality like TV show' ever made. Those famous bikini photos were not for the teenage boys that pulled the trigger on her deceased husband, they were done with her girlfriend to enter a contest.
Pamela Smart has spent half her life in prision, she's in there for life. She has been beat in prision and raped.
She is serving a life sentence for accomplice to first-degree murder, conspiracy to commit murder and witness tampering in New Hampshire. Smart was convicted for conspiring with her 15-year-old lover, William "Billy" Flynn, and three friends of Flynn to kill her 24-year-old husband, Greggory Smart, in Derry, New Hampshire, in 1990.
No matter how much you thought you knew about the impact of media coverage, this eye opening film will leave you with a whole new insight.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 5 Things To Ponder: To QE Or Not To QE | ZeroHedge
- Market Boosted by Caterpillar (CAT) Earnings | Financial Sense
- Hillary: "Business Does Not Create Jobs", Washington Does | ZeroHedge
- Back-Rank Checkmate Potential | iBankCoin.com
- Back To The Future Was Right: Hoverboards Are Just Around The Corner | ZeroHedge
- What Unilever just Said About Consumers Around the World: “It’s Really Tough out There” | ZeroHedge
- NYC Ebola Patient's Condition Worsens As Fiancee Returns Home | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Why Sears Was Doomed Back In 1978 | Business Insider
- Book Review: <em>Thinking, Fast and Slow</em> by Daniel Kahneman | BusinessWeek
- Sweden's Epic Hunt For A 'Russian' Sub Shows Europe Is Terrified Of... | Business Insider
- WEEKEND READS: Catch Up On The Best Economics And Finance Links Of The Week (DIA,... | Business Insider
- Here's What Happens If Someone Shows Ebola Symptoms On The NYC Subway | Business Insider
- The $5 Billion Startup Club: The 9 Highest Valued Startups That You Should... | Business Insider
- Lockheed and Pentagon Reach $4 Billion Deal on F-35 Fighter Jets | TheStreet.com