Nicki Minaj Anaconda GIF you are Searching For
Nicki's new video is out and the internets is a buzz with new booty shaking GIFs. We are right on board with that.
Here they are for your cut/paste or save as fun. At age 31 Minaj looks amazing. The video (seen below) really isn't Safe for Work and we wouldn't recommend viewing at your workstation.
There are a ton of hotties in the video as well besides Nicki that are outstanding to watch. The song has some of the best of Mix-A-Lot's lyrics like "My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns, hun" from Mix-A-Lot's old-school hip hop track are included in Minaj's present-day rhyme for the song off "The Pink Print" album.
Nicki had to rush the video out. The song samples Sir-Mix-A-Lot, we are very suprised he's not in the video.
Some more GIFs from the video thanks to http://uproxx.com/
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Oil Slides After Rig Count Spikes Most Since April 2013 | ZeroHedge
- 2017—Shades of 1937 | Financial Sense
- "Open Your Ears" - Populism Is A Feature (Not A Bug) Of Democratic Society | ZeroHedge
- America's Real 'Division' (Summarized In 100 Seconds) | ZeroHedge
- German Press: "That Was No Presidential Speech; That Was A Declaration Of War" | ZeroHedge
- The Audacity of Trump: Can He Succeed In Spite Of An Establishment That Wants Him To Fail | ZeroHedge
- The Big Four Economic Indicators: A December Bounce | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- These are hands down the most comfortable dress shoes you’ll ever... | Business Insider
- Mike Pence, the vice president of the United States, has said he doesn't believe... | Business Insider
- This travel blogger visited every country in the world and only spent $20 a day... | Business Insider
- An $11 billion hedge fund is betting President Trump will cause violent stock... | Business Insider
- ... | Business Insider
- Oil companies are ignoring the huge threat from electric vehicles | Business Insider
- Wall Street is witnessing a 'third wave of... | Business Insider