Nicki Minaj Anaconda GIF you are Searching For
Nicki's new video is out and the internets is a buzz with new booty shaking GIFs. We are right on board with that.
Here they are for your cut/paste or save as fun. At age 31 Minaj looks amazing. The video (seen below) really isn't Safe for Work and we wouldn't recommend viewing at your workstation.
There are a ton of hotties in the video as well besides Nicki that are outstanding to watch. The song has some of the best of Mix-A-Lot's lyrics like "My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns, hun" from Mix-A-Lot's old-school hip hop track are included in Minaj's present-day rhyme for the song off "The Pink Print" album.
Nicki had to rush the video out. The song samples Sir-Mix-A-Lot, we are very suprised he's not in the video.
Some more GIFs from the video thanks to http://uproxx.com/
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Dummy's Guide To The Syrian Conflict | ZeroHedge
- Glencore Production Cuts Backfire After World's Second Largest Miner Vows To Fill The Glencore Void | ZeroHedge
- Massive Fire Burns After Another Explosion Rocks Tianjin Warehouse | ZeroHedge
- "There's No More Fat To Be Cut:" Desperate Oil Producers Cut Salaries To Save Mission Critical Jobs | ZeroHedge
- Oct 14 - Ex-Fed's Fisher: "FOMC has egg on its face" | ZeroHedge
- Milton Friedman Accurately Explains Today’s Immigration Problem | Financial Sense
- Analysts Try To Predict Future Earnings, Comedy Ensues | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- An Amazon cloud exec accidentally showed a picture of Google's... | Business Insider
- Couples get silent treatment in London's new dating... | Business Insider
- Police probe after allegations that officer spat on man | Business Insider
- Granderson, Mets beat Dodgers 13-7, take 2-1 lead in NLDS | Business Insider
- The future of Disney animation is drawings that literally come to life | Business Insider
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- This is why Angus Deaton just won the Nobel Prize in economics... | Business Insider