Nicki Minaj Anaconda GIF you are Searching For
Nicki's new video is out and the internets is a buzz with new booty shaking GIFs. We are right on board with that.
Here they are for your cut/paste or save as fun. At age 31 Minaj looks amazing. The video (seen below) really isn't Safe for Work and we wouldn't recommend viewing at your workstation.
There are a ton of hotties in the video as well besides Nicki that are outstanding to watch. The song has some of the best of Mix-A-Lot's lyrics like "My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns, hun" from Mix-A-Lot's old-school hip hop track are included in Minaj's present-day rhyme for the song off "The Pink Print" album.
Nicki had to rush the video out. The song samples Sir-Mix-A-Lot, we are very suprised he's not in the video.
Some more GIFs from the video thanks to http://uproxx.com/
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Credit Doesn't Care What the FOMC Says: The "Recovery" That Never Was Is Over | ZeroHedge
- Epic Bot Fraud: Up To 50% Of All Publisher Traffic Is From Fake Clicks; Billions In Ad Revenue At Risk | ZeroHedge
- Draghi Risks Becoming the Boy Who Cried Wolf Over QE | Financial Sense
- Junk Bonds Are Going To Tell Us Where The Stock Market Is Heading In 2015 | ZeroHedge
- Russia’s Crisis Is Europe’s Crisis | Financial Sense
- Dollar Bulls Regain Upper Hand | ZeroHedge
- RERAX, I AM A DOCTOR | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- Adam Feuerstein's 2014 Biotech Stock Report Card (No Grading on a Curve) | TheStreet.com
- SONY: No VOD Distributor Will Release 'The Interview' | Business Insider
- This Really Does Look Like A Bubble | Business Insider
- For Russia's economy, the worst is yet to come | Business Insider
- BitTorrent Really Wants To Circulate 'The Interview' | Business Insider
- Apple Is Now Shipping Most New iPhone Models In Just One Day (AAPL) | Business Insider