Nicki Minaj Anaconda GIF you are Searching For
Nicki's new video is out and the internets is a buzz with new booty shaking GIFs. We are right on board with that.
Here they are for your cut/paste or save as fun. At age 31 Minaj looks amazing. The video (seen below) really isn't Safe for Work and we wouldn't recommend viewing at your workstation.
There are a ton of hotties in the video as well besides Nicki that are outstanding to watch. The song has some of the best of Mix-A-Lot's lyrics like "My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns, hun" from Mix-A-Lot's old-school hip hop track are included in Minaj's present-day rhyme for the song off "The Pink Print" album.
Nicki had to rush the video out. The song samples Sir-Mix-A-Lot, we are very suprised he's not in the video.
Some more GIFs from the video thanks to http://uproxx.com/
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "It's Very Extreme" - Drought & Drug Cartels Drain California's Aquifers At Record Rate | ZeroHedge
- New York Department Of Health Issues Statement On Suspected Ebola Case | ZeroHedge
- French Unemployed Hits Record High, Hollande Demands EU Budget "Must Be Adapted" | ZeroHedge
- Weekday Wrap-Up: Supercomputers, Corrections, and Converging Cycles | Financial Sense
- 40% Of Eurozone Banks Are In Bad Shape | ZeroHedge
- The Idea Matrix – What Changed Everyone’s Life After “Choose Yourself” | Altucher Confidential
- Caption Contest: "No Tongues" Edition | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Slack Defends Facebook Rooms, Says Their Apps Are Not The... | Business Insider
- 21 Depressing Photos Of Kmart Stores | Business Insider
- Striking Photos From The Iditarod Show Just How Gnarly Alaska's Legendary Sled... | Business Insider
- Most People Shouldn't Be Giving To Charity | Business Insider
- Watch These Planes Make Spectacular Sideways Landings | Business Insider
- Jim Cramer's Blue Chip Fantasy Football Picks for Week 8 | TheStreet.com
- Ford Jumps After Earnings Beat (F) | Business Insider