Nicki Minaj Anaconda GIF you are Searching For
Nicki's new video is out and the internets is a buzz with new booty shaking GIFs. We are right on board with that.
Here they are for your cut/paste or save as fun. At age 31 Minaj looks amazing. The video (seen below) really isn't Safe for Work and we wouldn't recommend viewing at your workstation.
There are a ton of hotties in the video as well besides Nicki that are outstanding to watch. The song has some of the best of Mix-A-Lot's lyrics like "My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns, hun" from Mix-A-Lot's old-school hip hop track are included in Minaj's present-day rhyme for the song off "The Pink Print" album.
Nicki had to rush the video out. The song samples Sir-Mix-A-Lot, we are very suprised he's not in the video.
Some more GIFs from the video thanks to http://uproxx.com/
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Norway Raids Sovereign Wealth Fund To Cover Government Expenses | ZeroHedge
- Michael Lewitt: "We're In The Late Stages of Ponzi Finance" | ZeroHedge
- What The Media Did Not Report: Here Is The "Ignored" Part Of Kaepernick's Speech | ZeroHedge
- The Apotheosis Of Bubble Finance - Folly Of The FANGs, Part 1 | ZeroHedge
- Futures Flat, Global Stocks Higher As Dollar Resumes Rise | ZeroHedge
- US Consumer Confidence Strongly Beats Expectations | Financial Sense
- Mission Creep - How The Fed Will Justify Maintaining Its Excessive Balance Sheet | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The latest sign that Wall Street researchers are a dying breed | Business Insider
- How I traveled to 8 countries in Europe and Asia with... | Business Insider
- Will the Internet of Things be bigger than the... | Business Insider
- America is running out of young people 'willing to... | Business Insider
- J. Crew just made a desperate move to save itself | Business Insider
- Here’s how much Apple has actually paid in foreign taxes over the years (AMZN, AAPL) | Business Insider
- This accessory has helped stem the decline of the tablet... | Business Insider