New Mad Max Trailer Looks Dope
Tom Hardy has done the role proud. The initial footage released at Comic-Con 2014 is bad ass.
The film, which opens May 15, 2015, also stars Nicholas Hoult, Hugh Keays-Byrne, Nathan Jones, Zoe Kravitz, Riley Keough.
This is George Miller's story, he started it back in 1979. He is back for this new installment, not some cheese-ball or a new take. The original dude with an actual original idea. What a concept when everything is a remake these days. This is the 4th movie and something Miller has had in his head for 15 years.
He wanted to do it with the original Max, Mel Gibson but too much time passed and the age thing didn't work. The re-launch stars Hardy who is the perfect choice to carry this franchise to a new level.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Q3 GDP Revised Above Highest Estimate, Prints 3.9% | ZeroHedge
- 3 Things Worth Thinking About | ZeroHedge
- Chicago PMI Suffers 4th Biggest Drop Since Lehman | ZeroHedge
- For The World's Largest Rig Operator, The "Recovery" Is Now Worse Than The Post-Lehman Crash | ZeroHedge
- Futures In Fresh Record Territory As OECD Cuts Global Growth Projections Again | ZeroHedge
- Today’s Movers | iBankCoin.com
- Case Shiller Reports "Broad-Based Slowdown For Home Prices", First Monthly Decrease Since November 2013 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Aaron Rodgers Watches Packers TV Broadcasts To Look For Weaknesses In His Game | Business Insider
- This Guy Started Some Of The Biggest Tech Companies, But What He Really Cares... | Business Insider
- The Mansion Tax Could Keep Angelina Jolie Out Of London | Business Insider
- Amazon Has Holiday Discounts On Its Kindles, TV Streaming Stick, And Smartphone... | Business Insider
- These Surveillance Balloons Are The Hot New Way To Spy On People | Business Insider
- Here's The New Actor Who Will Play Steve... | Business Insider
- Taser Shares Spike After A Police Department Places An Order For Body Cameras (TASR) | Business Insider