New Mad Max Trailer Looks Dope
Tom Hardy has done the role proud. The initial footage released at Comic-Con 2014 is bad ass.
The film, which opens May 15, 2015, also stars Nicholas Hoult, Hugh Keays-Byrne, Nathan Jones, Zoe Kravitz, Riley Keough.
This is George Miller's story, he started it back in 1979. He is back for this new installment, not some cheese-ball or a new take. The original dude with an actual original idea. What a concept when everything is a remake these days. This is the 4th movie and something Miller has had in his head for 15 years.
He wanted to do it with the original Max, Mel Gibson but too much time passed and the age thing didn't work. The re-launch stars Hardy who is the perfect choice to carry this franchise to a new level.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Martin Armstrong On The Danger Of Conspiracy Theories | ZeroHedge
- "Whatever We Decide Is A Disaster For Us" France Admits Putin Is Winning, Europe "Blinked" | ZeroHedge
- Putin Warns Of Risk Of Major Conflict, Says Dollar Losing Reserve Currency Status | ZeroHedge
- NYC Mayor De Blasio Ebola Update "Under Control - No Cause For Alarm" - Live Webcast | ZeroHedge
- It’s Important that You Retain This Information | iBankCoin.com
- The Farce Of European Stocks (In 1 Simple Chart) | ZeroHedge
- The Ultimate Carry Trade: U.S. Banks Buying Treasuries | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Blackstone Backs Oil Recovery Method That Fights Global Warming | TheStreet.com
- #GrammarGate Is A Hilarious Take On The Latest Twitter Controversy | Business Insider
- Italian PM vows to publish cost of EU institutions... | Business Insider
- The 10 Things You Need To Know In Advertising This Morning... | Business Insider
- 33 Silicon Valley Investors Just Signaled A Big Doubt... | Business Insider
- Meet The Investor Funding Game-Changing Startups Run From College Dorms | Business Insider
- The 10 Best Airports In The World For 2014 | Business Insider