New Mad Max Trailer Looks Dope
Tom Hardy has done the role proud. The initial footage released at Comic-Con 2014 is bad ass.
The film, which opens May 15, 2015, also stars Nicholas Hoult, Hugh Keays-Byrne, Nathan Jones, Zoe Kravitz, Riley Keough.
This is George Miller's story, he started it back in 1979. He is back for this new installment, not some cheese-ball or a new take. The original dude with an actual original idea. What a concept when everything is a remake these days. This is the 4th movie and something Miller has had in his head for 15 years.
He wanted to do it with the original Max, Mel Gibson but too much time passed and the age thing didn't work. The re-launch stars Hardy who is the perfect choice to carry this franchise to a new level.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Kuroda Is Trapped As The BOJ Can't Ease Any Further: Here's Why | ZeroHedge
- Existing-Home Sales in May Highest Pace in 9 Years | Financial Sense
- WTF Chart Of The Day: When Central Planning Fails | ZeroHedge
- When It Comes To The US Economy, The Age Divide Has Never Been Wider | ZeroHedge
- US Stocks Erase All Post-QE3 Gains, Tumble To Fed Balance Sheet 'Reality' Once More | ZeroHedge
- Why Is The U.S. Embracing Iran - Again!? | ZeroHedge
- China Devalues Yuan Most In 10 Months As Premier Li Warns Of Brexit "Butterfly Effect" On Financial Markets, Economy | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Why we need to see these documents to end the opioid epidemic | Business Insider
- Eric Schmidt says AI doomsday scenarios ‘worth... | Business Insider
- Here's how Trump and Clinton's economic policies... | Business Insider
- Silicon Valley is obsessed with building utopian cities of the future | Business Insider
- BENGHAZI REPORT: No new evidence of Clinton wrongdoing | Business Insider
- 'Game of Thrones' finally set up Jaime Lannister to make a painfully... | Business Insider
- 7 big investment mistakes you're probably making | Business Insider