New Mad Max Trailer Looks Dope
Tom Hardy has done the role proud. The initial footage released at Comic-Con 2014 is bad ass.
The film, which opens May 15, 2015, also stars Nicholas Hoult, Hugh Keays-Byrne, Nathan Jones, Zoe Kravitz, Riley Keough.
This is George Miller's story, he started it back in 1979. He is back for this new installment, not some cheese-ball or a new take. The original dude with an actual original idea. What a concept when everything is a remake these days. This is the 4th movie and something Miller has had in his head for 15 years.
He wanted to do it with the original Max, Mel Gibson but too much time passed and the age thing didn't work. The re-launch stars Hardy who is the perfect choice to carry this franchise to a new level.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Funny Thing Happened To Oil Prices When Nixon Killed The Gold Standard | ZeroHedge
- Valuation Estimate of SP500 2015 Returns: 2,246 Target | Financial Sense
- 150 Years Of Global Monetary Policy Summed Up In One Word (And 1 Chart) | ZeroHedge
- Competitive Theories: “Deflation Warning” vs. “Inflation Is Nearly Everywhere” | Financial Sense
- Competition Finally Upsets the Biggest Monopoly of All: OPEC | Financial Sense
- "Houston, You Have A Problem" - Texas Is Headed For A Recession Due To Oil Crash, JPM Warns | ZeroHedge
- Weekday Wrap-Up: No Hyperinflation, Years of Low Oil Prices, and a Bubble in Stocks | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Driver ploughs into pedestrians in France... | Business Insider
- Will Lower Oil Prices Threaten Whiting Petroleum, the New King of Bakken? | TheStreet.com
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime... | StreetInsider.com
- Bill Gates Got One Lucky Reddit User An Incredibly Thoughtful Secret Santa Gift | Business Insider
- Mobile Advertising Is Exploding And Will Grow Much Faster Than All Other Digital Ad Categories | Business Insider
- In United States, drones take off as Christmas gifts | Business Insider
- What Impressed Me Most About The iPhone 6 Plus Is Something Nobody Really Talks... | Business Insider