New Mad Max Trailer Looks Dope
Tom Hardy has done the role proud. The initial footage released at Comic-Con 2014 is bad ass.
The film, which opens May 15, 2015, also stars Nicholas Hoult, Hugh Keays-Byrne, Nathan Jones, Zoe Kravitz, Riley Keough.
This is George Miller's story, he started it back in 1979. He is back for this new installment, not some cheese-ball or a new take. The original dude with an actual original idea. What a concept when everything is a remake these days. This is the 4th movie and something Miller has had in his head for 15 years.
He wanted to do it with the original Max, Mel Gibson but too much time passed and the age thing didn't work. The re-launch stars Hardy who is the perfect choice to carry this franchise to a new level.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- US Trade Deficit Shrinks On Biggest Spike In Food & Beverage Exports In History | ZeroHedge
- The Real Threat... Violence From The Left | ZeroHedge
- Iraq War Surveillance Technology Being Used In Baltimore Without Public Debate | ZeroHedge
- "The Great Unraveling" - Hilsenrath Slams The Fed: "Years Of Fed Missteps" Foster US Populism, Disillusion | ZeroHedge
- Look Who Is Gutting The First Amendment! | ZeroHedge
- "The End Will Be Very Painful" Massive European Pension Fund "Single Biggest Concern" Is "Central Bank Pumping" | ZeroHedge
- Dear Congress: Have You Received Money From These Pharma Companies | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Arby's just unleashed a new weapon in the fast food fried chicken wars | Business Insider
- This abandoned Disney water park has been rotting for 15 years... | Business Insider
- 34 photos that will make you grateful for your commute | Business Insider
- Consumer confidence unexpectedly drops | Business Insider
- US retailers should look to the UK in order to... | Business Insider
- The National Park Service turns 100 today... | Business Insider
- Watch a US-led coalition airstrike level an ISIS position as the advance... | Business Insider