New Mad Max Trailer Looks Dope
Tom Hardy has done the role proud. The initial footage released at Comic-Con 2014 is bad ass.
The film, which opens May 15, 2015, also stars Nicholas Hoult, Hugh Keays-Byrne, Nathan Jones, Zoe Kravitz, Riley Keough.
This is George Miller's story, he started it back in 1979. He is back for this new installment, not some cheese-ball or a new take. The original dude with an actual original idea. What a concept when everything is a remake these days. This is the 4th movie and something Miller has had in his head for 15 years.
He wanted to do it with the original Max, Mel Gibson but too much time passed and the age thing didn't work. The re-launch stars Hardy who is the perfect choice to carry this franchise to a new level.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Europe On Triple-Dip Alert After German Manufacturing Posts First Contraction In 15 Months | ZeroHedge
- Retail Investors Pile Into Stocks Amid "Malign, Unthinking Mental Slavery" | ZeroHedge
- Potential Intraday Runners | iBankCoin.com
- Grossly Distorted Procedures: Mish Proposal to Raise GDP Calculation | Financial Sense
- "Broad-Based Deceleration" - Case-Shiller Home Prices Tumble Most Since Nov 2011, 3rd Drop In A Row | ZeroHedge
- Stocks & Treasury Yields Are Collapsing | ZeroHedge
- Commodities Are Crashing Amid Stock-Bond Disconnect Deja Vu | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Apple Defends The Irish Tax Arrangement That Allegedly Saved It Billions Since The... | Business Insider
- If You Are Worrying About Ebola, Take This Simple Step To Protect Yourself From A... | Business Insider
- 14 Awesome Cars That Will Steal The Spotlight At The Paris Motor Show | Business Insider
- 10 Things In Advertising You Need To Know Today | Business Insider
- The FBI Is After Liam Neeson In The First ‘Taken 3’ Trailer | Business Insider
- Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About How McDonald's Food Is Made | Business Insider
- OIL CRASHES | Business Insider