New Mad Max Trailer Looks Dope
Tom Hardy has done the role proud. The initial footage released at Comic-Con 2014 is bad ass.
The film, which opens May 15, 2015, also stars Nicholas Hoult, Hugh Keays-Byrne, Nathan Jones, Zoe Kravitz, Riley Keough.
This is George Miller's story, he started it back in 1979. He is back for this new installment, not some cheese-ball or a new take. The original dude with an actual original idea. What a concept when everything is a remake these days. This is the 4th movie and something Miller has had in his head for 15 years.
He wanted to do it with the original Max, Mel Gibson but too much time passed and the age thing didn't work. The re-launch stars Hardy who is the perfect choice to carry this franchise to a new level.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Denmark's "Recipe For Integration" - Segregated Swimming Hours | ZeroHedge
- 'Investors' Panic-Buy S&P At Open - Erases All BoJ Cliff-Dive Losses | ZeroHedge
- The Future Of America? – More Than Half Of All Adults Under-30 Now Reject Capitalism | ZeroHedge
- From Dollar Daze to Dollar Days | Financial Sense
- Why Canada's Oil Industry May Never Be The Same | ZeroHedge
- Why 'Good' Jobs Matter (In 1 Recovery-Crushing Chart) | ZeroHedge
- The Oligarchy Is Tottering - Trump Tramples The Neocons' "False Song Of Globalism" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This could be the best way to fight Zika and... | Business Insider
- Prince's death highlights an important point about estate planning | Business Insider
- Ted Cruz: John Boehner 'allowed his inner Trump to come out' | Business Insider
- Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer got a $6 million pay cut last year... | Business Insider
- The Denver Broncos suddenly have a quarterback problem because of 2 minor draft... | Business Insider
- Large companies used to gobble up San Francisco real estate, but... | Business Insider
- The untreatable Zika virus just reached another country in the Pacific — here's... | Business Insider