Netflix stocks tanks but gets a 'Buy' Rating
Time to back up the truck for shares of Netflix (NFLX)? One analyst thinks so.
Netflix shares are down almost 1/4 of their value today. Why so bad? They missed bad on the earnings call. They didn't hit their subscriber numbers or revenue in the latest quarterly report. Boo, hoo.
Goldman Sachs reissued their buy rating on shares of Netflix (NASDAQ:NFLX) in a research report sent to investors on Thursday morning. The firm currently has a $450.00 price target on the stock, down from their previous price target of $550.00. However they have a "Buy" rating.
Who else came to the party this morning? Analysts at BMO Capital Markets reiterated a market perform rating on shares of Netflix in a research note on ThursdayThey now have a $375.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $400.00. Separately, analysts at RBC Capital cut their price target on shares of Netflix from $600.00 to $550.00 in a research note on Thursday. They now have an outperform rating on the stock. Finally, analysts at CRT Capital downgraded shares of Netflix from a buy rating to a fair value rating in a research note on Thursday. They now have a $375.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $510.00. (sourcre: wkrb13.com/)
Bottom line: If you are holding NFLX shares then you should cut some loose, this puppy is not rallying hard anytime soon with HBO on its heals. For those waiting to buy NFLX, give it time, it will get cheaper.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Sudden Death For Greek Widows' Pensions: New Criteria, Cuts To Push 1000s More Into Poverty | ZeroHedge
- Goldman: The S&P 500 Is Not Overvalued–Yet | Financial Sense
- Housing's Echo Bubble Now Exceeds The 2006-07 Bubble Peak | ZeroHedge
- The Geopolitics Of Nuclear Weapons Explained (In 3 Simple Maps) | ZeroHedge
- Washington D.C. To Hold Massive "Complex Coordinated Terror Attack" Drill | ZeroHedge
- 'Defense' - The U.S. Military Outspends These Countries Combined | ZeroHedge
- San Francisco Judge Blocks Trump's Sanctuary City Order | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Marine Le Pen's father — the... | Business Insider
- 7 real people share the life hacks that save them thousands | Business Insider
- UBS: The Unicorn Frappuccino will drive Starbucks higher (SBUX... | Business Insider
- Apple wants the Apple Store to be the cool place... | Business Insider
- US Steel is tanking after reporting an unexpected loss | Business Insider
- How to stop burnout before it ruins your professional life | Business Insider
- The success of Tesla's Model 3 hinges on a risky... | Business Insider