Most Searched Celebs on the Internet
Why I don't how she maintains the no. 1 spot but it goes to none other than Kim Kardashian.
No. 1 - Kim Karsashian
Now wife to Kanye West, Kim manages to stay in the news and in most men's fantasies. Known for her amazing curves she now is a mother and takes the job seriously. Kimberly Noel "Kim" Kardashian is an American television personality, fashion designer, model, and actress. Born and raised in Los Angeles, California, she first garnered media attention through her then-friend Paris Hilton
No. 2 - Jessica Alba
Sue Storm herself. Jessica Marie Alba is an American television and film actress and model. She began her television and movie appearances at age 13 in Camp Nowhere and The Secret World of Alex Mack.
She appears on the "Hot 100" section of Maxim and was voted number one on AskMen.com's list of "99 Most Desirable Women" in 2006, as well as "Sexiest Woman in the World" by FHM in 2007.
No 3. - Lady Gaga
Mother Monster needs no introduction. The new Madonna and 10 times as talented she has become the new pop icon of the decade. Influenced by David Bowie, Michael Jackson, Madonna, Cher, and Queen, Gaga is recognized for her flamboyant, diverse, and outré contributions to the music industry through her fashion, performances, and music videos. As of November 2013, she had sold an estimated 24 million albums and 125 million singles worldwide and her singles are some of the best-selling worldwide
No. 4 - Rihanna
Rihanna is known for consistently reinventing her style and image, most notably since her third album Good Girl Gone Bad. Her work has earned her numerous awards and accolades, including seven Grammy Awards, eight American Music Awards, 22 Billboard Music Awards, and two BRIT Awards. She has sold over 30 million albums and 120 million singles worldwide, making her one of the best-selling artists of all time
No. 5 - Britney Spears
Reborn as a very successful Las Vegas act. She is being paid a rumored $15 million a year and for $2,500, you can buy a VIP package that entitles you to the show, a backstage tour and a chance to meet her in person.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Investors Dump Euro Bonds, Shift Into US | Financial Sense
- Six Dangerous Leftist Concepts | ZeroHedge
- GOP Lawmaker: "If I Were A Betting Man, I'd Say There Won't Be A Vote Today" | ZeroHedge
- Imagining a World After Fossil Fuels | Financial Sense
- Trump On What Happens Next: "Obamacare Will Explode" | ZeroHedge
- Thursday Humor: Medicare Part G? | ZeroHedge
- Revised GOP Health Plan Gets Terrible CBO Score: All The Negatives, Almost No Positives | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Uber is considering leaving Seattle if drivers join unions | Business Insider
- The Apple Pencil is one of my favorite iPad accessories, even though I can’t draw | Business Insider
- 'Deaths of despair' are on the rise among... | Business Insider
- The company behind the Keystone Pipeline just got a presidential... | Business Insider
- 19 unprofessional habits that make hiring managers hate you | Business Insider
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- This strange-looking device sticks to your neck to help you de-stress and sleep better | Business Insider