Most Searched Celebs on the Internet
Why I don't how she maintains the no. 1 spot but it goes to none other than Kim Kardashian.
No. 1 - Kim Karsashian
Now wife to Kanye West, Kim manages to stay in the news and in most men's fantasies. Known for her amazing curves she now is a mother and takes the job seriously. Kimberly Noel "Kim" Kardashian is an American television personality, fashion designer, model, and actress. Born and raised in Los Angeles, California, she first garnered media attention through her then-friend Paris Hilton
No. 2 - Jessica Alba
Sue Storm herself. Jessica Marie Alba is an American television and film actress and model. She began her television and movie appearances at age 13 in Camp Nowhere and The Secret World of Alex Mack.
She appears on the "Hot 100" section of Maxim and was voted number one on AskMen.com's list of "99 Most Desirable Women" in 2006, as well as "Sexiest Woman in the World" by FHM in 2007.
No 3. - Lady Gaga
Mother Monster needs no introduction. The new Madonna and 10 times as talented she has become the new pop icon of the decade. Influenced by David Bowie, Michael Jackson, Madonna, Cher, and Queen, Gaga is recognized for her flamboyant, diverse, and outré contributions to the music industry through her fashion, performances, and music videos. As of November 2013, she had sold an estimated 24 million albums and 125 million singles worldwide and her singles are some of the best-selling worldwide
No. 4 - Rihanna
Rihanna is known for consistently reinventing her style and image, most notably since her third album Good Girl Gone Bad. Her work has earned her numerous awards and accolades, including seven Grammy Awards, eight American Music Awards, 22 Billboard Music Awards, and two BRIT Awards. She has sold over 30 million albums and 120 million singles worldwide, making her one of the best-selling artists of all time
No. 5 - Britney Spears
Reborn as a very successful Las Vegas act. She is being paid a rumored $15 million a year and for $2,500, you can buy a VIP package that entitles you to the show, a backstage tour and a chance to meet her in person.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Late-Day Panic-Buying Sends Dow To Longest Record Streak In 30 Years | ZeroHedge
- The Revenge Of Comet Pizza | ZeroHedge
- In A Battle Between Trump And The Federal Reserve, Who Really Wins? | ZeroHedge
- Who's Right? Bonds (& VIX & Hard Data) Or Stocks | ZeroHedge
- Kim Murder Suspect Says She Was Paid $90 To Rub VX Toxin On His Face | ZeroHedge
- Bond Yields Are Crashing | ZeroHedge
- O'Keefe Drops "Bombshell" Undercover Footage From Within CNN | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Tesla will begin selling its solar roof this year — here's everything you need... | Business Insider
- Tommy Hilfiger just listed his 'whimsical' Miami mansion for $27.5 million | Business Insider
- The White House had a curious explanation for Trump describing... | Business Insider
- The future will be good for matchers and bad for strivers | Business Insider
- Canadian homebuyers are putting more money down... | Business Insider
- TOP DEMOCRATIC SENATOR: The party has to do these 3 things to start winning... | Business Insider
- The best new apps and updates you may have missed in February | Business Insider