Most Searched Celebs on the Internet
Why I don't how she maintains the no. 1 spot but it goes to none other than Kim Kardashian.
No. 1 - Kim Karsashian
Now wife to Kanye West, Kim manages to stay in the news and in most men's fantasies. Known for her amazing curves she now is a mother and takes the job seriously. Kimberly Noel "Kim" Kardashian is an American television personality, fashion designer, model, and actress. Born and raised in Los Angeles, California, she first garnered media attention through her then-friend Paris Hilton
No. 2 - Jessica Alba
Sue Storm herself. Jessica Marie Alba is an American television and film actress and model. She began her television and movie appearances at age 13 in Camp Nowhere and The Secret World of Alex Mack.
She appears on the "Hot 100" section of Maxim and was voted number one on AskMen.com's list of "99 Most Desirable Women" in 2006, as well as "Sexiest Woman in the World" by FHM in 2007.
No 3. - Lady Gaga
Mother Monster needs no introduction. The new Madonna and 10 times as talented she has become the new pop icon of the decade. Influenced by David Bowie, Michael Jackson, Madonna, Cher, and Queen, Gaga is recognized for her flamboyant, diverse, and outré contributions to the music industry through her fashion, performances, and music videos. As of November 2013, she had sold an estimated 24 million albums and 125 million singles worldwide and her singles are some of the best-selling worldwide
No. 4 - Rihanna
Rihanna is known for consistently reinventing her style and image, most notably since her third album Good Girl Gone Bad. Her work has earned her numerous awards and accolades, including seven Grammy Awards, eight American Music Awards, 22 Billboard Music Awards, and two BRIT Awards. She has sold over 30 million albums and 120 million singles worldwide, making her one of the best-selling artists of all time
No. 5 - Britney Spears
Reborn as a very successful Las Vegas act. She is being paid a rumored $15 million a year and for $2,500, you can buy a VIP package that entitles you to the show, a backstage tour and a chance to meet her in person.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Thanks ISIS: We "Can't Keep Up With Surging Weapons Demand", Pentagon Says | ZeroHedge
- US Inflation: Setup to Upset | Financial Sense
- Giving "Thanks" To The Fed - Holiday Dinner Has Never Been More Expensive | ZeroHedge
- FHFA Reports Home Prices Rose At Fastest Pace In 30 Months | ZeroHedge
- Has Deflation Been Defeated? | Financial Sense
- "The Redcoats Are Coming!" Britain Moves Closer To Launching Anti-ISIS Airstrikes In Syria | ZeroHedge
- The December Jobs Number May Really Be The "Most Important Ever" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The ultimate guide to what to buy every month of the year | Business Insider
- Here’s how to search for alien life on distant planets | Business Insider
- Conservatives at odds with Obama, and science, on climate... | Business Insider
- Lawmakers: Agency not doing enough against dengue fever | Business Insider
- Russia halting gas supplies to Ukraine | Business Insider
- 19 people ill in E. coli linked to Costco chicken salad | Business Insider
- No. 3 Michigan State routs Boston College 99-68 | Business Insider