Most Searched Celebs on the Internet
Why I don't how she maintains the no. 1 spot but it goes to none other than Kim Kardashian.
No. 1 - Kim Karsashian
Now wife to Kanye West, Kim manages to stay in the news and in most men's fantasies. Known for her amazing curves she now is a mother and takes the job seriously. Kimberly Noel "Kim" Kardashian is an American television personality, fashion designer, model, and actress. Born and raised in Los Angeles, California, she first garnered media attention through her then-friend Paris Hilton
No. 2 - Jessica Alba
Sue Storm herself. Jessica Marie Alba is an American television and film actress and model. She began her television and movie appearances at age 13 in Camp Nowhere and The Secret World of Alex Mack.
She appears on the "Hot 100" section of Maxim and was voted number one on AskMen.com's list of "99 Most Desirable Women" in 2006, as well as "Sexiest Woman in the World" by FHM in 2007.
No 3. - Lady Gaga
Mother Monster needs no introduction. The new Madonna and 10 times as talented she has become the new pop icon of the decade. Influenced by David Bowie, Michael Jackson, Madonna, Cher, and Queen, Gaga is recognized for her flamboyant, diverse, and outré contributions to the music industry through her fashion, performances, and music videos. As of November 2013, she had sold an estimated 24 million albums and 125 million singles worldwide and her singles are some of the best-selling worldwide
No. 4 - Rihanna
Rihanna is known for consistently reinventing her style and image, most notably since her third album Good Girl Gone Bad. Her work has earned her numerous awards and accolades, including seven Grammy Awards, eight American Music Awards, 22 Billboard Music Awards, and two BRIT Awards. She has sold over 30 million albums and 120 million singles worldwide, making her one of the best-selling artists of all time
No. 5 - Britney Spears
Reborn as a very successful Las Vegas act. She is being paid a rumored $15 million a year and for $2,500, you can buy a VIP package that entitles you to the show, a backstage tour and a chance to meet her in person.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Beware International Financialization and Global Dirigisme | ZeroHedge
- The Big Picture For Gold And Silver | ZeroHedge
- Can the Economy Withstand Another Housing Breakdown? | Financial Sense
- Shocking Anti-Islam Ad Campaign Coming To New York City Buses And Subways | ZeroHedge
- Dow Theory: Yellow Flags or Green Light? | Financial Sense
- Why the Debate Over U.S. LNG Exports Has Been Won | Financial Sense
- Russia FinMin Calls For Shift Away From US Treasurys Into BRIC Bonds, Settlement In Non-Dollar Currencies | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Nissan USA aims to keep electric battery production | Business Insider
- Roger Goodell Apologizes For Ray Rice Fiasco, Promises New Policies In Press... | Business Insider
- This Factory Anecdote Shows How Uniqlo Is Solving A Big Problem In Retail | Business Insider
- Pre-Open... | StreetInsider.com
- 77% Of People In Relationships Think Men Should Pay On The First Date | Business Insider
- Scots voted 'No' over economic worries | Business Insider
- Iran has 'role' in fighting IS militants: Kerry | Business Insider