It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia coming soon to Streaming (Season 9)
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia season 9 is now available on DVD on Netflix and Amazon as of Aug 2nd 2014.
The question for all of us is when will it come to Amazon Prime and Netflix streaming? There's nothing officially on the Netflix streaming calendar 2014 release. It could be a month or two from now so look for it come December 2014. It would be great if it would come sooner but there's money to be made in DVD sales. The guys that put together It's Always Sunny deserve the profits. Year after year they put out an outstanding product that we all relive over and over again. Not to mention can implement in real life (think the D.E.N.N.I.S. system).
Netflix doesn't rush to put content from DVDs to it's streaming until a few months have passed after the DVD release. It will be coming to Netflix all the previous seasons are available with a click of a mouse now.
We will update as soon as we know the actual streaming release date. For now you'll have to pony up for the DVD's which you can buy on Amazon or rent DVD via Netflix.
Since you are online now here a few clips to satisfy your appetite.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 6 Charts That Show the Global Demographic Crisis Is Unfolding | ZeroHedge
- Apple Runs Afoul of China’s Changing Internet | Financial Sense
- "Nothing Has Been Fixed" - Citi's Five Reasons Why This Sucker Is Going Down | ZeroHedge
- Warning: Hawkishness Ahead | Financial Sense
- Monetary Policy Endgames: Musings, Misgivings, and Markets | Financial Sense
- When A Nation Is Doomed - A Definition... | ZeroHedge
- More Lukewarm Econ Data to Match Q1 Earnings | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The dollar is creeping up — here's what's happening in FX | Business Insider
- The only chart you need to see to know that the US spends more on its military... | Business Insider
- Opera officially launches its browser that... | Business Insider
- 'Uber and Amazon are the new boogiemen' for GrubHub, says CEO (... | Business Insider
- Beyoncé just made a major investment in the juice business — and it's not... | Business Insider
- Donald Trump goes after Ted Cruz's father, linking him to JFK's assassin | Business Insider
- Everyone's talking about this insane chart that shows the... | Business Insider