It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia coming soon to Streaming (Season 9)
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia season 9 is now available on DVD on Netflix and Amazon as of Aug 2nd 2014.
The question for all of us is when will it come to Amazon Prime and Netflix streaming? There's nothing officially on the Netflix streaming calendar 2014 release. It could be a month or two from now so look for it come December 2014. It would be great if it would come sooner but there's money to be made in DVD sales. The guys that put together It's Always Sunny deserve the profits. Year after year they put out an outstanding product that we all relive over and over again. Not to mention can implement in real life (think the D.E.N.N.I.S. system).
Netflix doesn't rush to put content from DVDs to it's streaming until a few months have passed after the DVD release. It will be coming to Netflix all the previous seasons are available with a click of a mouse now.
We will update as soon as we know the actual streaming release date. For now you'll have to pony up for the DVD's which you can buy on Amazon or rent DVD via Netflix.
Since you are online now here a few clips to satisfy your appetite.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Are You Ready For The e-PATRIOT Act? | ZeroHedge
- Service PMI Drops To Lowest Level Since January: Job Creation Slows, Input Cost Inflation Surges | ZeroHedge
- Ahead Of Dark ATMs, Import Shortages, Tsipras Goes Back To Brussels Begging For Bailout | ZeroHedge
- Rosenberg on Greece, US Economy, and Stocks | Financial Sense
- Major Market Events Take Shape | Financial Sense
- Broken Market Ignites Momentum In Stocks | ZeroHedge
- Service ISM Misses As Bird Flu Scapegoated; Employment Index Tumbles | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- What's happened to the auto markets in... | Business Insider
- Apple's Supply-Chain Secret? Hoard Lasers | BusinessWeek
- Tesla and Toyota are fighting over the best way... | Business Insider
- Barclays: Grexit most likely to happen as Greece will run out... | Business Insider
- The Euro spikes after Yanis Varoufakis resigns | Business Insider
- The first thing Abby Wambach did after winning the World Cup was rush... | Business Insider
- Greek result makes Grexit a 'realistic scenario':... | Business Insider