It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia coming soon to Streaming (Season 9)
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia season 9 is now available on DVD on Netflix and Amazon as of Aug 2nd 2014.
The question for all of us is when will it come to Amazon Prime and Netflix streaming? There's nothing officially on the Netflix streaming calendar 2014 release. It could be a month or two from now so look for it come December 2014. It would be great if it would come sooner but there's money to be made in DVD sales. The guys that put together It's Always Sunny deserve the profits. Year after year they put out an outstanding product that we all relive over and over again. Not to mention can implement in real life (think the D.E.N.N.I.S. system).
Netflix doesn't rush to put content from DVDs to it's streaming until a few months have passed after the DVD release. It will be coming to Netflix all the previous seasons are available with a click of a mouse now.
We will update as soon as we know the actual streaming release date. For now you'll have to pony up for the DVD's which you can buy on Amazon or rent DVD via Netflix.
Since you are online now here a few clips to satisfy your appetite.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Two CSX Trains Collide Head On In Chester, Pennsylvania | ZeroHedge
- Your Dog Probably Has Better Healthcare Than You Do | ZeroHedge
- GDP - A Grossly Defective Product | ZeroHedge
- America’s “Pivot to Asia” May Be Over | Financial Sense
- BaNaNa RePuBLiK... | ZeroHedge
- Why the Elite hate Russia | ZeroHedge
- Bill and Chelsea Respond To Clinton Foundation Scandal | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Amazon's cloud cut prices 52 times already but there could be even more discounts (... | Business Insider
- ISIS just captured a strategic port city in Somalia | Business Insider
- A little-known brand endorsed by Justin Timberlake is becoming a threat to Coke... | Business Insider
- Microsoft Cortana has made its picks for Week 8 of the NFL season | Business Insider
- Morgan Stanley's CEO had some harsh words about the US election... | Business Insider
- Donald Trump is selling a $100 cocktail with caviar and raw oysters at his... | Business Insider
- What your tweet could cost you | Business Insider