How to wrap/re-wrap iPhone 5 earphones
The new iPhone earphones / headphones are great but how do you get them back into that cool white plastic packaging. It was driving me mad then of course I remembered, "YouTube it". Thank you Youtube.
If you have purchased a iPhone in the past year then you have received a set of apple earphones. I wonder at what point they will be "Beats" brand? Maybe they will charge a few extra bucks for that. Anyway there is a simple method to get your earbuds pack in place.
1. Put the left earphone back in to the left slot and wrap the cord around the bottom and over the top, into the center part.
2. Put the right earphone back into the right slot and wrap its cord around the bottom (opposite direction) and over the top. The right phone is connected to the volume control. That volume control fits perfectly into the center spot.
3. Pinch the chords together and wrap around the outside (counter clockwise) until its all nice and snug.
4. Place the clear top over the whole thing and presto. They are perfectly contained.
See video below.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- FX Volatility Crashes As Traders Unwind "Existential Euro" Hedges | ZeroHedge
- Paul Craig Roberts Asks "If This Is Freedom And Democracy, What Is Tyranny?" | ZeroHedge
- Target2 & Secret Bailouts: Will Germany Be Forced Into Fiscal Union With Rest Of Eurozone? | ZeroHedge
- Le Pen, Macron Progress To Second Round In French Presidential Election | ZeroHedge
- US Sanctions 271 Syrians, Freezes Their US Assets | ZeroHedge
- We’re Seeing a Healthy Pause Now, Higher Markets Later This Year | Financial Sense
- Oil Prices Slip Despite Draw In Crude, Gasoline Inventories | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Trump is heading into the biggest week of his presidency | Business Insider
- Spotify is hiring people to cook up hardware as innovative as the Amazon Echo | Business Insider
- The best thing to eat before and after you exercise, according to the... | Business Insider
- This startup says its copper-infused mattresses will help you sleep cooler at night... | Business Insider
- Here's where you should store your emergency savings | Business Insider
- Democrats are fired up for a comeback as a 30-year-old liberal... | Business Insider
- These 10 retailers could be the next to declare bankruptcy (SHLD) | Business Insider