Greece's fate relies upon the Scarves of Varoufakis
The fate of world markets rests on the many scarves of Greece Finance Minister Yanis Varoufakis. Tied, open, loose, plaid, solid -- what does it mean for stocks?
Which one will impress world leaders the most? Will it help get Greece get the deal they need? If Lenny Kravitz, Brad Pitt can rock the scarf, so can Varoufakis. Here's how he's doing thus far:
All wrapped up - smiling yet guarded. This is telling the world Greece is not ready for a deal.
Again, his scarf in a tight not. He's not ready to bend. It's their way or off the cliff via the 300 for world markets.
Smiling, scarf open, and plaid pattern. This means he's ready to play ball. It's not a solid pattern thus not a solid "no". The plaid says "let's work together, there are many in's and out's to consider". The red color says I'm the man in charge so back up dudes.
Look how Rico Suave I look and I do shake hands. Notice how my scarf is open. Don't I look lovely. Yes I do thank you.
Let's hope for the world and our bank accounts the plaid red scarf saves the day.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- How To Beat Warren Buffett Working Just 40 Days A Year | ZeroHedge
- Major Bull Sees Much Smaller Returns for 2017 | Financial Sense
- Why Foreign Robots Are The Real U.S. Job Killer | ZeroHedge
- Trump's Border Wall Plan Faces 3 Key Hurdles | ZeroHedge
- Car Rams Into Pedestrians In Islington Area Of London; One Male Arrested | ZeroHedge
- Questions Grow Over Devin Nunes' Mystery White House Visit | ZeroHedge
- Did Erdogan Just Hand Rutte The Dutch Election? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This simple massage tool can alleviate muscle pain and headaches in 15 minutes | Business Insider
- The largest dinosaur footprint ever found has been discovered in 'Australia's own Jurassic Park... | Business Insider
- Lego Is for Girls | BusinessWeek
- Former Israeli security official: It's 'nearly impossible' to stop... | Business Insider
- It's official: the Raiders are moving to Las Vegas | Business Insider
- The battle against one of the nation's biggest epidemics is now being waged... | Business Insider
- More homebuyers are turning to the risky mortgages that were popular... | Business Insider