Gogo shares rally on a website Rumor
Gogo Inc (GOGO) share are rallying today thanks to a website called Runway Girl Network. Credible? With a name like that? Shit our site name sounds more professional.
Gogo shares got as high as $18.07 today. The rumor is that Verizon (VZ) wants to buy Gogo and both companies have made ZERO statements.
Verizon "might be studying a potential joint venture, acquisition or partnership," according to a report from Runway Girl Network. Such a move would compete against AT&T (T) which announced early plans to offer in-flight Wi-Fi services in April.
Short interest in Gogo is around 22% and part of the reason why shares took off after the rumor.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Universities Feel the Gales of Creative Destruction | Financial Sense
- The Chart That All "Above Average Intelligence Traders" Ignored Today | ZeroHedge
- Why Gold Is Undervalued | ZeroHedge
- The Market Says Markit Is Full Of It: Global PMIs Are Painting An Unrealistically Rosy Picture | ZeroHedge
- 100% of Mainstream Interest Rate Theory Is Wrong | Financial Sense
- The Biggest Threat To America | ZeroHedge
- Daily Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 3 Ways To Become A CEO Before You Turn 30 | Business Insider
- Sony Has Just Made The Most Beautiful Ad Of The Year — Capturing Bubbles As They Turn Into... | Business Insider
- GEORGE SOROS: 'Wake Up, Europe!' | Business Insider
- These 2 Charts Show America's Failure To End Afghanistan's... | Business Insider
- Schumacher will need years to recover says doctor | Business Insider
- Canada faces jihadist threat after home-grown attacks | Business Insider
- Why Soaring Chromebook Sales Are Great News for Google, Acer, Samsung and HP | TheStreet.com