Gogo shares rally on a website Rumor
Gogo Inc (GOGO) share are rallying today thanks to a website called Runway Girl Network. Credible? With a name like that? Shit our site name sounds more professional.
Gogo shares got as high as $18.07 today. The rumor is that Verizon (VZ) wants to buy Gogo and both companies have made ZERO statements.
Verizon "might be studying a potential joint venture, acquisition or partnership," according to a report from Runway Girl Network. Such a move would compete against AT&T (T) which announced early plans to offer in-flight Wi-Fi services in April.
Short interest in Gogo is around 22% and part of the reason why shares took off after the rumor.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Obama's Path To 'Amnesty' (In 1 Cartoon) | ZeroHedge
- You’ve Been in This Business Too Long If... | ZeroHedge
- Every One Wants Dollars (Again) | ZeroHedge
- Politics is Economics in the Week Ahead | ZeroHedge
- The U.S. Shale Breakeven Price Debate | Financial Sense
- I’ve Seen the Future. I’ve Seen the Future | iBankCoin.com
- The Unfolding Economic Crisis in Europe | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Why 'Arrogant Jerks' Become Rich And Successful In Silicon Valley... | Business Insider
- 10 Surprising Things That Are Worth Less Than Apple | TheStreet.com
- Apple's Living Cofounders Reminisce About Its First Computer... | Business Insider
- WEEKEND READS: Catch Up On The Best Economics And Finance Links Of The Week (DIA, SPY, SPX,... | Business Insider
- Bahrain election overshadowed by opposition boycott | Business Insider
- Look At The Difference Between London In Video Games And Real Life | Business Insider
- Suicide blast at Afghan volleyball game kills around 50 | Business Insider