Gogo shares rally on a website Rumor
Gogo Inc (GOGO) share are rallying today thanks to a website called Runway Girl Network. Credible? With a name like that? Shit our site name sounds more professional.
Gogo shares got as high as $18.07 today. The rumor is that Verizon (VZ) wants to buy Gogo and both companies have made ZERO statements.
Verizon "might be studying a potential joint venture, acquisition or partnership," according to a report from Runway Girl Network. Such a move would compete against AT&T (T) which announced early plans to offer in-flight Wi-Fi services in April.
Short interest in Gogo is around 22% and part of the reason why shares took off after the rumor.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gold & Silver Tumble As USDJPY Hits 120 | ZeroHedge
- The Morality and Legality of Debt Jubilee, Part III | ZeroHedge
- Draghi Risks Becoming the Boy Who Cried Wolf Over QE | Financial Sense
- What Are Technical Indicators Saying About the Market? | Financial Sense
- Postcards from Ferguson, Missouri. | iBankCoin.com
- HOPE MANY ANALYSTS WERE WRONG?...let me count the ways | ZeroHedge
- Maybe Oil Goes to $70 on its Way to $40 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Raiders Lineman Gives His Paycheck To A 4-Year-Old With A... | Business Insider
- Natural Gas Prices Are Crashing | Business Insider
- The Thing That Saved Marissa Mayer's First 2 Years At Yahoo Is Now Making Her... | Business Insider
- French police kill 'Allahu Akbar' attacker | Business Insider
- Pakistan plans to execute 500 terror convicts,... | Business Insider
- 10 Things You Need To Know Before The Opening Bell (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ) | Business Insider
- America's Best Young Entrepreneurs 2011 | BusinessWeek