Gogo shares rally on a website Rumor
Gogo Inc (GOGO) share are rallying today thanks to a website called Runway Girl Network. Credible? With a name like that? Shit our site name sounds more professional.
Gogo shares got as high as $18.07 today. The rumor is that Verizon (VZ) wants to buy Gogo and both companies have made ZERO statements.
Verizon "might be studying a potential joint venture, acquisition or partnership," according to a report from Runway Girl Network. Such a move would compete against AT&T (T) which announced early plans to offer in-flight Wi-Fi services in April.
Short interest in Gogo is around 22% and part of the reason why shares took off after the rumor.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Peak Empire 2.0 | ZeroHedge
- Sellers at the Gate | iBankCoin.com
- The Wrath of Draghi: First German Bank Hits Savers with Negative Interest Rate | ZeroHedge
- China, Europe & Earnings at Home | Financial Sense
- Goldman Expects "Steady As She Goes" FOMC With QE Ending On Schedule | ZeroHedge
- Life Lessons To Derive From QE And Stress Tests | ZeroHedge
- Today Might Be a Super Gay Day | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- RUPKEY: Rate Hikes Are Coming Sooner Than You Think (DIA, SPY, QQQ, IWM) | Business Insider
- Here's What Was In The 5,000 Pounds Of Cargo Destroyed In Tuesday's... | Business Insider
- 25 Ways to Make LinkedIn Work for You | BusinessWeek
- Business Insider's Video Team Is Hiring A Producer | Business Insider
- High School Football Team Thinks The Game Is Over, Loses In Painful... | Business Insider
- People Hate McDonald's Reported New Slogan | Business Insider
- HOUSE OF THE DAY: Bruce Willis Has Bought A New York Countryside Getaway For $9... | Business Insider