Gogo shares rally on a website Rumor
Gogo Inc (GOGO) share are rallying today thanks to a website called Runway Girl Network. Credible? With a name like that? Shit our site name sounds more professional.
Gogo shares got as high as $18.07 today. The rumor is that Verizon (VZ) wants to buy Gogo and both companies have made ZERO statements.
Verizon "might be studying a potential joint venture, acquisition or partnership," according to a report from Runway Girl Network. Such a move would compete against AT&T (T) which announced early plans to offer in-flight Wi-Fi services in April.
Short interest in Gogo is around 22% and part of the reason why shares took off after the rumor.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- How Much Longer Will Investors Trust The Central Banks? | ZeroHedge
- Japan: Government Re-Evaluates Its Economic Calculations | Financial Sense
- State Street: "Move Over Zero Hedge, There Is A New Bear In Town" | ZeroHedge
- Retired Green Beret Warns "We Haven't Been This Close To Nuclear War In A Long Time" | ZeroHedge
- How Trump Wins The Debate | ZeroHedge
- Cloud Not Quite Nine | ZeroHedge
- German Politicians Are Getting Nervous About Deutsche Bank | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Much-hyped insurtech Lemonade finally unveils its... | Business Insider
- You can pay whatever you want — or nothing at all — at this new restaurant | Business Insider
- Bruce Springsteen says Donald Trump is a 'moron' | Business Insider
- Teacher at Terence Crutcher's daughter's... | Business Insider
- The extraordinary life of former fugitive and eccentric cybersecurity legend John... | Business Insider
- Americans are paying more taxes and that's great news for workers | Business Insider
- 3 times when it pays to buy a fixer-upper house | Business Insider