Gogo shares rally on a website Rumor
Gogo Inc (GOGO) share are rallying today thanks to a website called Runway Girl Network. Credible? With a name like that? Shit our site name sounds more professional.
Gogo shares got as high as $18.07 today. The rumor is that Verizon (VZ) wants to buy Gogo and both companies have made ZERO statements.
Verizon "might be studying a potential joint venture, acquisition or partnership," according to a report from Runway Girl Network. Such a move would compete against AT&T (T) which announced early plans to offer in-flight Wi-Fi services in April.
Short interest in Gogo is around 22% and part of the reason why shares took off after the rumor.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- NSC Official Fired For Criticizing Trump | ZeroHedge
- "There's Something Weird Going On": Jeff Snider On The Global Dollar Shortage | ZeroHedge
- Trump Has Syphilis? | ZeroHedge
- Eurozone Equities: Political Risks versus Strong Macro Crosscurrents | Financial Sense
- How A Major Bank "Calculated" That 20x P/E Is Now "Fair Value" | ZeroHedge
- Retired Green Beret Warns: Deep State's Utopia Of Oligarchs Is "Enslavement And Complete Control Of All Of Mankind" | ZeroHedge
- China Responds To Fed Jawboning March "Live" - Weakens Yuan, Spikes Money Market Rates | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A $14 billion hedge fund is venturing where others fear... | Business Insider
- 11 insider facts most flight attendants know — and you probably don't | Business Insider
- Access an exclusive BI Intelligence report for FREE today | Business Insider
- The new era of payment processing will change everything | Business Insider
- A senior Trump appointee was fired after criticizing the... | Business Insider
- Most Americans haven't seen a single movie nominated for... | Business Insider
- Drew Brees Tops the Power 100 in 2012 | BusinessWeek