Gogo shares rally on a website Rumor
Gogo Inc (GOGO) share are rallying today thanks to a website called Runway Girl Network. Credible? With a name like that? Shit our site name sounds more professional.
Gogo shares got as high as $18.07 today. The rumor is that Verizon (VZ) wants to buy Gogo and both companies have made ZERO statements.
Verizon "might be studying a potential joint venture, acquisition or partnership," according to a report from Runway Girl Network. Such a move would compete against AT&T (T) which announced early plans to offer in-flight Wi-Fi services in April.
Short interest in Gogo is around 22% and part of the reason why shares took off after the rumor.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Gold Market Goes Quiet - Do We Hear The Echo Of The Bottom? | ZeroHedge
- The Fundamental Truth of the Market Matter | Financial Sense
- Jeez! What Ever Happened To The "Free World"? | ZeroHedge
- US Corporate Earnings, Overseas Sales and the Dollar | Financial Sense
- The Big Four Economic Indicators: Real Personal Income for October | Financial Sense
- They Sow The Cyclone - We Reap The Blowback | ZeroHedge
- The Future Of Cannabis | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Conservatives at odds with Obama, and science, on climate... | Business Insider
- North, South Korea to hold rare talks | Business Insider
- US rockers want to be first band to reopen Bataclan | Business Insider
- Second pilot of downed Russian plane rescued: defence... | Business Insider
- Russia halting gas supplies to Ukraine | Business Insider
- Amazon pulls controversial Nazi-themed 'Man in... | Business Insider
- Paris climate pledges can avert extreme warming: study | Business Insider