Gogo shares rally on a website Rumor
Gogo Inc (GOGO) share are rallying today thanks to a website called Runway Girl Network. Credible? With a name like that? Shit our site name sounds more professional.
Gogo shares got as high as $18.07 today. The rumor is that Verizon (VZ) wants to buy Gogo and both companies have made ZERO statements.
Verizon "might be studying a potential joint venture, acquisition or partnership," according to a report from Runway Girl Network. Such a move would compete against AT&T (T) which announced early plans to offer in-flight Wi-Fi services in April.
Short interest in Gogo is around 22% and part of the reason why shares took off after the rumor.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Anti-Trump Protester Reacts As Donald Trump Is Sworn In | ZeroHedge
- Over $100 Billion Redeemed From Hedge Funds In 2016 As Only 32% Outperform Their Benchmark | ZeroHedge
- In Last Farewell, Russia Slams Obama Whose "Dumb" Actions "Claimed Tens Of Thousands Of Lives" | ZeroHedge
- Dow Tumbles Into Red For 2017 On "Computer-Guided Sell Program" | ZeroHedge
- Supreme Court Justice Presiding Over Brazil's Carwash Corruption Scandal Dies In Plane Crash | ZeroHedge
- Trump and the Four Levers of Government Policy | Financial Sense
- ECRI Weekly Leading Index: "Disentangling Cyclical from Structural" | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- JPMorgan hikes Jamie Dimon's pay to $28 million (JPM) | Business Insider
- The open internet is under threat,... | Business Insider
- 11 fitness 'truths' that are doing more harm than good | Business Insider
- BHP Billiton will settle billions of... | Business Insider
- 'Trumpomania': Trump's inauguration is... | Business Insider
- 10 of the best cities in the US to buy a fixer-upper | Business Insider
- THE CLOUD COMPUTING REPORT: An... | Business Insider