Gogo shares rally on a website Rumor
Gogo Inc (GOGO) share are rallying today thanks to a website called Runway Girl Network. Credible? With a name like that? Shit our site name sounds more professional.
Gogo shares got as high as $18.07 today. The rumor is that Verizon (VZ) wants to buy Gogo and both companies have made ZERO statements.
Verizon "might be studying a potential joint venture, acquisition or partnership," according to a report from Runway Girl Network. Such a move would compete against AT&T (T) which announced early plans to offer in-flight Wi-Fi services in April.
Short interest in Gogo is around 22% and part of the reason why shares took off after the rumor.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Everything You Need To Know About Money In The 2016 Presidential Race | ZeroHedge
- December Rate Hike Considerations | Financial Sense
- Black Worker Wages Rise The Most On Record | ZeroHedge
- Tax Foundation Analyzes Tax Plans: 10-Year GDP (Trump +6.9%, Hillary -2.6%), Wage Growth (Trump +5.4%, Hillary -2.1%) | Financial Sense
- Has World War 3 Already Started? | ZeroHedge
- John McCain Issues Statement On The "Integrity Of The US Election System" | ZeroHedge
- Moody’s: The M&A Market Is Flashing a Red Warning Sign | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Trump supporters were tricked into buying beers... | Business Insider
- Hedge funds are getting whacked, and it could spell... | Business Insider
- We spoke to a key figure behind the Donald Trump Facebook Live event that fueled... | Business Insider
- Here are the things we can't get enough of this week | Business Insider
- Secretive electric car start-up Faraday Future will unveil its... | Business Insider
- 11 post-debate internet searches reveal what viewers actually care about... | Business Insider
- The Philippines is being ravaged by a super typhoon | Business Insider