Gogo shares rally on a website Rumor
Gogo Inc (GOGO) share are rallying today thanks to a website called Runway Girl Network. Credible? With a name like that? Shit our site name sounds more professional.
Gogo shares got as high as $18.07 today. The rumor is that Verizon (VZ) wants to buy Gogo and both companies have made ZERO statements.
Verizon "might be studying a potential joint venture, acquisition or partnership," according to a report from Runway Girl Network. Such a move would compete against AT&T (T) which announced early plans to offer in-flight Wi-Fi services in April.
Short interest in Gogo is around 22% and part of the reason why shares took off after the rumor.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- 5 Things The Libertarian Party Stands For | ZeroHedge
- Yellen Says Rate Hikes Soon As Need More Ammo "In Case Of Shock" - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- Five Years Later, TEPCO Still Can't Locate 600 Tons Of Melted Radioactive Fuel | ZeroHedge
- A June Fed Funds Rate Hike Risks a September Economic Stall | Financial Sense
- Wells Fargo Reintroduces 3% Down Mortgages | ZeroHedge
- Chevron Facility Goes Offline In Nigeria Following Tweeted Attack By Mysterious Militant Group | ZeroHedge
- A Crisis Unlike We Have Seen In Human History | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The quirky story of how WWI vets popularized the most important accessory in a... | Business Insider
- ISIS militants just staged a major land grab from rebels in... | Business Insider
- SWIFT doubles down on bank security | Business Insider
- TRUMP: It would be 'inappropriate' to debate Bernie right now | Business Insider
- MARK CUBAN: Here's what makes me a 'different' candidate for vice... | Business Insider
- Traditional banks may be in trouble due to digital banking | Business Insider
- The 10 most well-read cities in the US | Business Insider