Gogo shares rally on a website Rumor
Gogo Inc (GOGO) share are rallying today thanks to a website called Runway Girl Network. Credible? With a name like that? Shit our site name sounds more professional.
Gogo shares got as high as $18.07 today. The rumor is that Verizon (VZ) wants to buy Gogo and both companies have made ZERO statements.
Verizon "might be studying a potential joint venture, acquisition or partnership," according to a report from Runway Girl Network. Such a move would compete against AT&T (T) which announced early plans to offer in-flight Wi-Fi services in April.
Short interest in Gogo is around 22% and part of the reason why shares took off after the rumor.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Morgan Stanley Finds A "Stunning Divergence" In The Economic Data | ZeroHedge
- "American Psycho" Author Blasts Hollywood Snowflakes For "Childish Meltdowns" Over Trump | ZeroHedge
- 4 Factors Driving Oil Prices This Summer | ZeroHedge
- This Is The 6 Page Letter Delivered From The UK To The US Triggering Article 50: Full Text | ZeroHedge
- Strong markets struggling at breakout levels of late | ZeroHedge
- Recent TSA Molestation Video Proves Americans Have Become Authority Worshipping Slaves | ZeroHedge
- Bezos Bursts Above Buffett To Become World's Second Richest Man | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Sean Spicer says reporter April Ryan should be able to 'take it' when he pushes back on... | Business Insider
- Oil spikes above $50 | Business Insider
- Apple's $5 billion campus opens next month — here's what it looks... | Business Insider
- The number of Syrian refugees just passed 5 million | Business Insider
- Cristiano Ronaldo's bust sculptor defended his statue by comparing... | Business Insider
- Trevor Noah has a theory about why Trump won't throw... | Business Insider
- Fact checking Trump's 'alternative facts' about Mexico | Business Insider