Gogo shares rally on a website Rumor
Gogo Inc (GOGO) share are rallying today thanks to a website called Runway Girl Network. Credible? With a name like that? Shit our site name sounds more professional.
Gogo shares got as high as $18.07 today. The rumor is that Verizon (VZ) wants to buy Gogo and both companies have made ZERO statements.
Verizon "might be studying a potential joint venture, acquisition or partnership," according to a report from Runway Girl Network. Such a move would compete against AT&T (T) which announced early plans to offer in-flight Wi-Fi services in April.
Short interest in Gogo is around 22% and part of the reason why shares took off after the rumor.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Shadow Of The Crisis Has Not Passed": Durables Goods Orders Collapse | ZeroHedge
- A Few Ideas, but Not Much Here | iBankCoin.com
- Swiss Franc Tumbles Then Soars, On Suspected Failed SNB Intervention | ZeroHedge
- HEADING TO THE SUN IN A CAR MADE FROM DYNAMITE STICKS | iBankCoin.com
- STTG Market Recap Jan 28, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
- Norway Regulator Fears Housing Bubble "Isn't Sustainable" | ZeroHedge
- How AT&T Just "Beat" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This New Iranian-Built Anti-Tank... | Business Insider
- An Easy, Very Effective Way To Relieve Stress And Clear Your Mind | Business Insider
- Russian spies center stage in 'The Americans' | Business Insider
- See The Faces Of The World's Most Photographed Hand Models | Business Insider
- Facebook beats forecasts with strong profit gains | Business Insider
- 10 Things You Need To Know Before The Opening Bell (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ, MSFT) | Business Insider
- 4 Stocks Have Hacked 100 Points Off The Dow (MSFT, CAT, UTX, PG, DIA) | Business Insider