Gogo shares rally on a website Rumor
Gogo Inc (GOGO) share are rallying today thanks to a website called Runway Girl Network. Credible? With a name like that? Shit our site name sounds more professional.
Gogo shares got as high as $18.07 today. The rumor is that Verizon (VZ) wants to buy Gogo and both companies have made ZERO statements.
Verizon "might be studying a potential joint venture, acquisition or partnership," according to a report from Runway Girl Network. Such a move would compete against AT&T (T) which announced early plans to offer in-flight Wi-Fi services in April.
Short interest in Gogo is around 22% and part of the reason why shares took off after the rumor.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- When The Aristocracy Leaves The Commoners In The Dust, The Empire Is Doomed | ZeroHedge
- Milton Friedman Accurately Explains Today’s Immigration Problem | Financial Sense
- The Dow Is Up 1000 Points From Post-Payrolls Lows | ZeroHedge
- Market Recap Oct 8, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
- Gun Control: Fashionable Prohibition For Modern Lawmakers | ZeroHedge
- Ep 134: Naveen Jain – The Billionaire Who Wants to Go To the Moon | Altucher Confidential
- Hillary Pushes HFT Tax (A Day After BlackRock Warns Of "Wild Price Swings") | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- There's a new rap video about making prudent financial decisions | Business Insider
- 'Game of Thrones' actress says she was... | Business Insider
- NFL Week 5: Here's who wins this weekend | Business Insider
- Texas college on lockdown, shooter loose after shooting | Business Insider
- Ben Carson: Hitler may have been stopped if the German public were armed | Business Insider
- The Latest: Police: French train hero stabbed after fight | Business Insider
- Futures are higher (SPY, SPX, DJI, IXIC, QQQ, USD, UST, TLT, DXY) | Business Insider