Gogo shares rally on a website Rumor
Gogo Inc (GOGO) share are rallying today thanks to a website called Runway Girl Network. Credible? With a name like that? Shit our site name sounds more professional.
Gogo shares got as high as $18.07 today. The rumor is that Verizon (VZ) wants to buy Gogo and both companies have made ZERO statements.
Verizon "might be studying a potential joint venture, acquisition or partnership," according to a report from Runway Girl Network. Such a move would compete against AT&T (T) which announced early plans to offer in-flight Wi-Fi services in April.
Short interest in Gogo is around 22% and part of the reason why shares took off after the rumor.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Hillary "Favorability" Nears All-Time Low | ZeroHedge
- Flashpoint: White House Confirms Russian Presence In Syria, Warns It Is "Destabilizing" | ZeroHedge
- ADP Misses Again, Drops YoY For 7th Month In A Row | ZeroHedge
- US Economic Momentum Remains Positive | Financial Sense
- The Letter That Stock Exchanges Should Write To Investors | ZeroHedge
- West Point Professor Calls For Military Strikes On Journalists Critical Of War On Terror | ZeroHedge
- Global Growth Tensions Reflected in Diverging Data Points | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The boss of ASOS is leaving after 15 years | Business Insider
- New Ferguson report offers lessons on handling protests | Business Insider
- Record beckons for Rooney in San Marino Euro qualifier | Business Insider
- Harbaugh's here! Michigan's most interesting man... | Business Insider
- A former Goldman Sachs employee who went on to launch a... | Business Insider
- Massa and Bottas to pair for 3rd straight year at Williams... | Business Insider
- Socialbakers has a new CEO | Business Insider