Gogo shares rally on a website Rumor
Gogo Inc (GOGO) share are rallying today thanks to a website called Runway Girl Network. Credible? With a name like that? Shit our site name sounds more professional.
Gogo shares got as high as $18.07 today. The rumor is that Verizon (VZ) wants to buy Gogo and both companies have made ZERO statements.
Verizon "might be studying a potential joint venture, acquisition or partnership," according to a report from Runway Girl Network. Such a move would compete against AT&T (T) which announced early plans to offer in-flight Wi-Fi services in April.
Short interest in Gogo is around 22% and part of the reason why shares took off after the rumor.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Q2 GDP Revised Lower To 1.1%, As Expected, Even As Personal Consumption Rises | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: August 26 | ZeroHedge
- UNLOCKING GOLD'S TRUE VALUE: The Economic Code - Finally Revealed | ZeroHedge
- Inventory Growth Slowdown Dashes Hopes For Q3 GDP Bounce Back | ZeroHedge
- Total State Or Total Freedom: The 8 Marks Of Fascist Policy | ZeroHedge
- Is the UK Economy Doing Better Post-Brexit? | Financial Sense
- Herbalife Surges After Icahn Denies WSJ Selling Report, Says He Bought Another 2.3 Million Shares | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This revolutionary device lets you enjoy a glass of your best bottle of wine... | Business Insider
- China's in the hot seat on 2 major foreign-policy issues | Business Insider
- What it's really like to work at Google, the best company to work for in the US... | Business Insider
- The Democrats are failing Obamacare | Business Insider
- Morgan Stanley says Amazon could eventually sell cars on its site (AMZN) | Business Insider
- Two men pleaded guilty in a 2014 armed standoff at... | Business Insider
- A relationship expert explains how... | Business Insider