Gogo shares rally on a website Rumor
Gogo Inc (GOGO) share are rallying today thanks to a website called Runway Girl Network. Credible? With a name like that? Shit our site name sounds more professional.
Gogo shares got as high as $18.07 today. The rumor is that Verizon (VZ) wants to buy Gogo and both companies have made ZERO statements.
Verizon "might be studying a potential joint venture, acquisition or partnership," according to a report from Runway Girl Network. Such a move would compete against AT&T (T) which announced early plans to offer in-flight Wi-Fi services in April.
Short interest in Gogo is around 22% and part of the reason why shares took off after the rumor.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Oil Crashes To $41 Handle After Surprise Inventory Build, Production Rise | ZeroHedge
- DNC Day 2: Raucous Roll-Call & Bubba Speaks - Live Feed | ZeroHedge
- Beware The "Crisis Actors" - Goring, Erdogan, Krugman, Cramer, Draghi, Yellen | ZeroHedge
- Trump: "I Hope Russia Has All 33,000 Emails That Hillary Deleted" | ZeroHedge
- Doug Casey On President Hillary Clinton, World War III, & The Deep State | ZeroHedge
- Maybe Putin Did It After All: Trail Emerges Linking DNC Email Hack To Russia | ZeroHedge
- NeoCoN WeSTWoRLD... | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- PayPal breaks new company records (PYPL) | Business Insider
- AMC's purchase of a small theater chain could mean trouble... | Business Insider
- At least 50 killed in large truck bomb blast... | Business Insider
- 7 one-minute psychological tricks that will make you more successful | Business Insider
- Obama on a possible Trump win: 'Anything is possible' | Business Insider
- Credit cards are going the way of fax machines | Business Insider
- Here's how drone usage is set to explode by 2020 | Business Insider