Gogo shares rally on a website Rumor
Gogo Inc (GOGO) share are rallying today thanks to a website called Runway Girl Network. Credible? With a name like that? Shit our site name sounds more professional.
Gogo shares got as high as $18.07 today. The rumor is that Verizon (VZ) wants to buy Gogo and both companies have made ZERO statements.
Verizon "might be studying a potential joint venture, acquisition or partnership," according to a report from Runway Girl Network. Such a move would compete against AT&T (T) which announced early plans to offer in-flight Wi-Fi services in April.
Short interest in Gogo is around 22% and part of the reason why shares took off after the rumor.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Futures Sink Ahead Of Payrolls, Capping Worst Week For Stocks Since February | ZeroHedge
- Deep State Democrats & The Donald - Ron Paul Destroys The 2-Party System Myth | ZeroHedge
- "Nothing Has Been Fixed" - Citi's Five Reasons Why This Sucker Is Going Down | ZeroHedge
- They're Bringing Back Feudalism... And Nobody Seems To Notice | ZeroHedge
- Expert: Threat of EMP Attack Is Real and Extremely Dangerous | Financial Sense
- Support For Anti-Muslim AfD Hits Record High As 60% Agree That "Islam Does Not Belong In Germany" | ZeroHedge
- FBI Interviews Clinton's Top Personal Aide As Email Investigation Heats Up | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- These 8 crazy golf courses were designed by the world’s most... | Business Insider
- The Tesla Model S 70D is getting a sweet new upgrade | Business Insider
- A Wisconsin city will fine parents $681 if their kids... | Business Insider
- Donald Trump is floating an insane idea that would tank the American economy... | Business Insider
- The woman behind GMO technology on feeding the world and... | Business Insider
- THE WIRELESS... | Business Insider
- VW solved the problem of dirty backup cameras with this simple trick | Business Insider