Gogo shares rally on a website Rumor
Gogo Inc (GOGO) share are rallying today thanks to a website called Runway Girl Network. Credible? With a name like that? Shit our site name sounds more professional.
Gogo shares got as high as $18.07 today. The rumor is that Verizon (VZ) wants to buy Gogo and both companies have made ZERO statements.
Verizon "might be studying a potential joint venture, acquisition or partnership," according to a report from Runway Girl Network. Such a move would compete against AT&T (T) which announced early plans to offer in-flight Wi-Fi services in April.
Short interest in Gogo is around 22% and part of the reason why shares took off after the rumor.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Financial Collapse Leads To War | ZeroHedge
- Aussie Gold Production Surges To Its Highest Since 2003 | ZeroHedge
- A Savings Problem | Financial Sense
- The Next Empire | ZeroHedge
- Frontrunning: March 2 | ZeroHedge
- Howard Marks On Luck And Skill In Investing | ZeroHedge
- "World-Leading Economist" And Advisor To Chancellor Osborne Busted For Smoking Crack | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Selfie sticks are now banned at the Smithsonian | Business Insider
- Artist claims he left a hidden reference to the Lewinsky scandal in... | Business Insider
- Peter Thiel favors pot legalization and says it... | Business Insider
- Check out the Bentley of the future — the gorgeous EXP 10 Speed 6 | Business Insider
- This couple's budget shows how retirees can live on $31,000 a year | Business Insider
- American Express is getting crushed by its competition (AXP, V, C, DFS, COST) | Business Insider
- McDonald's needs to make 3 changes to compete with Chipotle | Business Insider