Gogo shares rally on a website Rumor
Gogo Inc (GOGO) share are rallying today thanks to a website called Runway Girl Network. Credible? With a name like that? Shit our site name sounds more professional.
Gogo shares got as high as $18.07 today. The rumor is that Verizon (VZ) wants to buy Gogo and both companies have made ZERO statements.
Verizon "might be studying a potential joint venture, acquisition or partnership," according to a report from Runway Girl Network. Such a move would compete against AT&T (T) which announced early plans to offer in-flight Wi-Fi services in April.
Short interest in Gogo is around 22% and part of the reason why shares took off after the rumor.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- China Chicanery Causes Chaos | Financial Sense
- What Does Greece Have to do with Me? | iBankCoin.com
- Piketty: "Germany Has Never Repaid Its Debts; It Has No Standing To Lecture Other Nations" | ZeroHedge
- EuRo ACHiLLeS... | ZeroHedge
- Europarliament President Threatens Greeks With Armageddon If They Vote No | ZeroHedge
- Why Greece Matters A Lot: The Case Of Europe's Falling Dominoes | ZeroHedge
- Recession vs. Wealth Inequality | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Greece has at least one ally in the 2016 presidential field | Business Insider
- 'You don't leave the euro; it leaves you' | Business Insider
- There was a rain delay at the World Series of Poker | Business Insider
- Santander is going to build its own fintech startups to protect it... | Business Insider
- Here are the most and least obese states in America | Business Insider
- Barclays: Grexit most likely to happen as Greece will run out... | Business Insider
- Juncker: 'We will not reach a deal with Greece today... | Business Insider