Gogo shares rally on a website Rumor
Gogo Inc (GOGO) share are rallying today thanks to a website called Runway Girl Network. Credible? With a name like that? Shit our site name sounds more professional.
Gogo shares got as high as $18.07 today. The rumor is that Verizon (VZ) wants to buy Gogo and both companies have made ZERO statements.
Verizon "might be studying a potential joint venture, acquisition or partnership," according to a report from Runway Girl Network. Such a move would compete against AT&T (T) which announced early plans to offer in-flight Wi-Fi services in April.
Short interest in Gogo is around 22% and part of the reason why shares took off after the rumor.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Slippery When Wet | iBankCoin.com
- Stocks Slide As Gartman Goes "Long Of One Unit Of The US Equity Market:" | ZeroHedge
- Citi Asks "Who Is Levering Up?", Answers "Everyone" And Finds Median Leverage Has Never Been Higher | ZeroHedge
- First CalPERS, Now Texas Teachers Cut Hedge Fund Exposure | ZeroHedge
- Avoid the Clown Show | iBankCoin.com
- Weekend Video Analysis 09/20/14 | iBankCoin.com
- Meanwhile, Here's What The "Super-Rich" Are Rushing To Buy | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Drunken hunter fights off Australian croc with an eye-... | Business Insider
- The 20 Colleges That Make The Most Money On Sports | Business Insider
- How Liam Neeson Became An Accidental Action Star At 61 | Business Insider
- Top 10 News for 9/... | StreetInsider.com
- DOW HITS RECORD HIGH AS ALIBABA DEBUTS: Here's What You Need To Know (DIA, SPY, QQQ, TLT... | Business Insider
- 5 Memory Strategies For Learning Anything Fast | Business Insider
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the Day 9/... | StreetInsider.com