Gogo shares rally on a website Rumor
Gogo Inc (GOGO) share are rallying today thanks to a website called Runway Girl Network. Credible? With a name like that? Shit our site name sounds more professional.
Gogo shares got as high as $18.07 today. The rumor is that Verizon (VZ) wants to buy Gogo and both companies have made ZERO statements.
Verizon "might be studying a potential joint venture, acquisition or partnership," according to a report from Runway Girl Network. Such a move would compete against AT&T (T) which announced early plans to offer in-flight Wi-Fi services in April.
Short interest in Gogo is around 22% and part of the reason why shares took off after the rumor.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Saturday Cinema with Le Fly: Wrapping Up Orson Welles | iBankCoin.com
- Felix Zulauf: Asset Prices Will Continue to Inflate as China Joins the Party Next | Financial Sense
- Yemen "Gulf Intervention" Premium Erased, WTI Tumbles Back Below $49 | ZeroHedge
- Introducing The "Overseas Contingency Operations Account" – Washington's Crony Capitalist War Slush Fund | ZeroHedge
- Will Greece Call A Referendum On Euro Membership? | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap Mar 27, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
- California Democrat Predicts Surge In Hookers, Blames "Global Warming" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Clarke quits as Australia, New Zealand eye World Cup title... | Business Insider
- 12 ways to be more persuasive, from the classic book 'How to Win Friends... | Business Insider
- Yahoo's recovery is so weak it will... | Business Insider
- These two charts show how the... | Business Insider
- Meet the 'pocket army' funded by... | Business Insider
- Supply Chain Management: The Next Big Thing? | BusinessWeek
- Qaeda, allies seize Syria's Idlib city in blow to regime... | Business Insider