Gogo shares rally on a website Rumor
Gogo Inc (GOGO) share are rallying today thanks to a website called Runway Girl Network. Credible? With a name like that? Shit our site name sounds more professional.
Gogo shares got as high as $18.07 today. The rumor is that Verizon (VZ) wants to buy Gogo and both companies have made ZERO statements.
Verizon "might be studying a potential joint venture, acquisition or partnership," according to a report from Runway Girl Network. Such a move would compete against AT&T (T) which announced early plans to offer in-flight Wi-Fi services in April.
Short interest in Gogo is around 22% and part of the reason why shares took off after the rumor.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Deutsche Bank Stock Slides After "Cutting Off" 3,400 "Non-Strategic" Trading Clients | ZeroHedge
- The Propaganda About Russian Propaganda | ZeroHedge
- BaN THe BRo... | ZeroHedge
- Will Rand Paul Fight Fake News With a Filibuster? | ZeroHedge
- Iran Furious After Obama Said To Extend Iran Sanctions; Oil Jumps To 2016 Highs | ZeroHedge
- "A Watershed Month" - November Sees Greatest "Asset Rotation" Since 2013 | ZeroHedge
- Trump Risks Major Diplomatic Scandal With China Following Taiwan Phone Call | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The English language is undergoing a "dad-ification" | Business Insider
- IBM is continuing its blockchain push (IBM) | Business Insider
- America's 60 largest companies all fail to provide the recommended... | Business Insider
- People in Vietnam think a controversial new law is just a smokescreen for... | Business Insider
- EU regulators open cross-border e-commerce | Business Insider
- UN expert: Torture appeared widespread after failed... | Business Insider
- There's a conversation power couples have sooner rather than... | Business Insider