Gogo shares rally on a website Rumor
Gogo Inc (GOGO) share are rallying today thanks to a website called Runway Girl Network. Credible? With a name like that? Shit our site name sounds more professional.
Gogo shares got as high as $18.07 today. The rumor is that Verizon (VZ) wants to buy Gogo and both companies have made ZERO statements.
Verizon "might be studying a potential joint venture, acquisition or partnership," according to a report from Runway Girl Network. Such a move would compete against AT&T (T) which announced early plans to offer in-flight Wi-Fi services in April.
Short interest in Gogo is around 22% and part of the reason why shares took off after the rumor.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- US Rig Count Drops For Record 19th Week In A Row | ZeroHedge
- Interview With Marc Chandler: Still in Early Stages of Dollar Rally | Financial Sense
- Ralph Acampora on "Stealth Correction" and Secular Bull Market | Financial Sense
- I Need the Pain | iBankCoin.com
- Dollar Strength May Revitalize “Constant Currency” Reporting | Financial Sense
- Slight Production Declines Hide Bigger Oil Storage Issues | ZeroHedge
- Greece May Pay Wages And Pensions In IOUs | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Thousands march at Auschwitz in memory of Holocaust dead | Business Insider
- The Apple Watch is already wiping the... | Business Insider
- US wage growth and shale industry wage growth are two totally different stories | Business Insider
- 'Shark Tank' investor: Personal and professional relationships... | Business Insider
- The 10 things in advertising you need to know today | Business Insider
- Airbus wants to cram even more seats in to the A380... | Business Insider
- STRATEGIST: Investors will get the big story of 2015 wrong because of two bad... | Business Insider