Gogo shares rally on a website Rumor
Gogo Inc (GOGO) share are rallying today thanks to a website called Runway Girl Network. Credible? With a name like that? Shit our site name sounds more professional.
Gogo shares got as high as $18.07 today. The rumor is that Verizon (VZ) wants to buy Gogo and both companies have made ZERO statements.
Verizon "might be studying a potential joint venture, acquisition or partnership," according to a report from Runway Girl Network. Such a move would compete against AT&T (T) which announced early plans to offer in-flight Wi-Fi services in April.
Short interest in Gogo is around 22% and part of the reason why shares took off after the rumor.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Eric Hadik on Gold, Oil, and Stocks; Sees Accelerating Crash Cycles in 2016 | Financial Sense
- A Wounded Deutsche Bank Lashes Out At Central Bankers: Stop Easing, You Are Crushing Us | ZeroHedge
- Anti-Goldilocks Jobs Data Sends S&P Back Into Correction | ZeroHedge
- What Kind of Power Will China Become? | Financial Sense
- LinkedIn Collapses Below IPO-Day Highs | ZeroHedge
- The Federal Reserve - The Deep State's Central Bank | ZeroHedge
- Volcano Erupts "Spectacularly" 50km From Japanese Nuclear Plant | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- RANKED: The 10 worst movies to win the best picture Oscar — and what should have won | Business Insider
- Here's the evidence that you get what you pay for when investing in hedge funds | Business Insider
- This very basic skill could help you excel at work in countless ways | Business Insider
- Here's how to watch the Super Bowl free — even if you don... | Business Insider
- This group of fans played a real-life game of Mario Kart in a London mall | Business Insider
- 7 key facts about the USO’s 75 years of service | Business Insider
- We did a blind taste test of wings... | Business Insider