Gogo shares rally on a website Rumor
Gogo Inc (GOGO) share are rallying today thanks to a website called Runway Girl Network. Credible? With a name like that? Shit our site name sounds more professional.
Gogo shares got as high as $18.07 today. The rumor is that Verizon (VZ) wants to buy Gogo and both companies have made ZERO statements.
Verizon "might be studying a potential joint venture, acquisition or partnership," according to a report from Runway Girl Network. Such a move would compete against AT&T (T) which announced early plans to offer in-flight Wi-Fi services in April.
Short interest in Gogo is around 22% and part of the reason why shares took off after the rumor.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- "Everyday Americans" Hillary And Bill Clinton Report $140 Million In Taxable Income Since 2007 | ZeroHedge
- Falling Crude Prices Put Producers Between a Rock and a Hard Place | Financial Sense
- Real Personal Spending Growth Weakest Since Feb, Savings Rate Rises | ZeroHedge
- Dramatic Footage: How Venezuelans Get Milk Powder | ZeroHedge
- The Politicians’ War On Uber | ZeroHedge
- Both Sales and Earnings Are Rolling Over With Stocks Near All-Time Highs | ZeroHedge
- Third Bailout Generates New Political Division in Greece | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Malaysia says airplane debris found on... | Business Insider
- Four threats Olympics security chiefs need to stop | Business Insider
- Women coaches breaking into US sport | Business Insider
- Ten Things Only Bad Managers Say | BusinessWeek
- Salma Hayek on Donald Trump: 'Everybody's entitled to be... | Business Insider
- The biggest stars on YouTube make huge incomes ... yet they can't keep the vast... | Business Insider
- Amazing color photos of the Hindenburg Zeppelin show what luxury... | Business Insider