Gogo shares rally on a website Rumor
Gogo Inc (GOGO) share are rallying today thanks to a website called Runway Girl Network. Credible? With a name like that? Shit our site name sounds more professional.
Gogo shares got as high as $18.07 today. The rumor is that Verizon (VZ) wants to buy Gogo and both companies have made ZERO statements.
Verizon "might be studying a potential joint venture, acquisition or partnership," according to a report from Runway Girl Network. Such a move would compete against AT&T (T) which announced early plans to offer in-flight Wi-Fi services in April.
Short interest in Gogo is around 22% and part of the reason why shares took off after the rumor.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Never Forget The Price Of Freedom | ZeroHedge
- ECB's Bizarro QE Taper May Add To Summer Bond Market Volatility, Citi Says | ZeroHedge
- How iTunes Destroyed The Music Business In 1 Simple Chart | ZeroHedge
- China Establishes World's Largest Physical Gold Fund | ZeroHedge
- Paul Craig Roberts: "Our Soldiers Died For The Profits Of The Bankers" | ZeroHedge
- Don Coxe: Bull Market in Bonds Now Ending - Risks Ahead | Financial Sense
- In Unprecedented Move, California Farmers With Guaranteed Rights Cut Water Use By 25% | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Elon Musk is terrified that Google CEO Larry Page will... | Business Insider
- The only 3 knives you need in your kitchen | Business Insider
- Blatter must go, says Platini ahead of FIFA election | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- The ultimate status symbol among the millionaire moms of the Upper East Side... | Business Insider
- Defense Secretary:... | Business Insider
- Malaysia home minister 'says mass graves found' | Business Insider