Disney rallies on Star Wars Trailer
Last weekend we told our readers to load up Walt Disney Co. (DIS) shares in anticipation of a new Star Wars trailer. Much to our delight we got that gift before Christmas as the new trailer for Star Wars 7 the Force Awakens hit Friday. Boom, new 52-week high.
Recall last week we laid out the reasons Why Buy Disney Shares and Star Wars episode 7 is the main reason.
Here is the trailer and why we loaded up last week. As of Sunday evening it has over 30 million views.
Mastery Bottom line: Fellow Masters, Disney is a rare Buy and Hold opportunity. It will be coveted in various publications, blogs, and talking heads as a stock to own for 2015. Just like Apple was about this time last year. There's reason to believe it will continue climbing higher thanks to the new Star Wars movie coming next summer.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Colonel Shaffer: "I Believe This is Much Worse Than Watergate" | ZeroHedge
- "They're Baaack! And Why You Should Be Worried – Very Worried" | ZeroHedge
- Rand Plunges Most Since US Election After Zuma Aborts International Investor Roadshow | ZeroHedge
- Visualizing The World's Deepest Oil Well | ZeroHedge
- What Obamacare’s Failure Means for America | Financial Sense
- Gold Prices +3% as Fed Rate Rise Lags Inflation, Dollar Falls, Greek Debt Deadlines Loom | Financial Sense
- The Curse Of 'The Thinking Class' | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's who has the most to lose if the government starts negotiating drug... | Business Insider
- 12 cool things we noticed in the new 'Justice League' trailer | Business Insider
- The Final Four teams and game times are now set | Business Insider
- There's one huge factor shaping Starbucks and Dunkin' Donuts' '... | Business Insider
- A former Google and Apple exec reveals what it's like... | Business Insider
- A sommelier explains how to pick a great rosé | Business Insider
- Spotify has acquired video discovery startup MightyTV — a sign it's about to go big on... | Business Insider