Could Apple's Stock be Done?
Now that Apple Inc (AAPL) is trading at an all-time high out come the naysayers. Just another jerk trying to make a name for himself.
Apple shares are up more than 20% in 2014 while the major indexes are up less than 10%. Bet against Apple now? Go for it.
Worst headline and story I have read today, enjoy -- Apple could be ‘obsolete’ in 3 years: Analyst
Basura via CNBC.com
Apple could be "obsolete" in three years, due to increasing competition and "make-believe" valuations in the technology sector, one analyst told CNBC on Thursday.
The comments came after Apple reported second-quarter net profit of $7.75 billion on Tuesday, up 12 percent from $6.90 billion in the same period last year.
Quarterly revenue came in at $37.4 billion. For the third quarter of this year, the technology giant forecast it would post revenue of between $37 and $40 billion.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Welcome to a Scared New World | iBankCoin.com
- But, Can A Frog? | iBankCoin.com
- SWIFT and Yuan-Internationalization | Financial Sense
- Europe's Largest Insurance Company Explains Why The ECB's QE Has Already Failed Using "Widget Makers" | ZeroHedge
- The Fed Is Now Frontrunning Value Investors | ZeroHedge
- Either Oil Soars Back To $88, Or Energy Stocks Have To Tumble By Over 40% | ZeroHedge
- Is a Major Bear Market in Stocks Ahead? Important Signs to Watch | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- China's Strict New Security Laws Are Bad News For Apple (AAPL) | Business Insider
- African leaders gather for conflict, Ebola talks | Business Insider
- Stocks fell in January for just the 8th time since 1929. The last seven... | Business Insider
- What It's Like When You're An American Using Britain's NHS | Business Insider
- Streetinsider.com's Hot... | StreetInsider.com
- Whole Foods Wants To Replace Your Doctor | Business Insider
- Here Comes The Employment Cost Index... | Business Insider