Could Apple's Stock be Done?
Now that Apple Inc (AAPL) is trading at an all-time high out come the naysayers. Just another jerk trying to make a name for himself.
Apple shares are up more than 20% in 2014 while the major indexes are up less than 10%. Bet against Apple now? Go for it.
Worst headline and story I have read today, enjoy -- Apple could be ‘obsolete’ in 3 years: Analyst
Basura via CNBC.com
Apple could be "obsolete" in three years, due to increasing competition and "make-believe" valuations in the technology sector, one analyst told CNBC on Thursday.
The comments came after Apple reported second-quarter net profit of $7.75 billion on Tuesday, up 12 percent from $6.90 billion in the same period last year.
Quarterly revenue came in at $37.4 billion. For the third quarter of this year, the technology giant forecast it would post revenue of between $37 and $40 billion.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- STTG Market Recap October 30, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- THe ReTuRN OF ALaN GReeDSPaM... | ZeroHedge
- Broken Stocks, Battered Bullion, & Bruised Crude | ZeroHedge
- DEATH TO VLADIMIR PUTIN | iBankCoin.com
- Small Caps Surge Green Year-To-Date; VIX Decoupling | ZeroHedge
- The Colder War: How the Global Energy Trade Slipped From America's Grasp | Financial Sense
- Waiting it Out | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Energy, Politics and Putin: Russia's Gas Power Play Traps Europe | TheStreet.com
- Why Tim Cook Decided To Announce His Sexuality To The World (AAPL) | Business Insider
- RAOUL PAL: The Dollar Is On The Brink Of The Biggest Technical Break In Fiat Currency History | Business Insider
- A Top NYPD Official Abruptly Resigned After Getting A Promotion | Business Insider
- Africa football body denies 'deal' to delay... | Business Insider
- CHART: LinkedIn's Revenue Is On The Up And Up | Business Insider
- These Maps Reveal How Ethnic Groups Are Spread Across America | Business Insider