Could Apple's Stock be Done?
Now that Apple Inc (AAPL) is trading at an all-time high out come the naysayers. Just another jerk trying to make a name for himself.
Apple shares are up more than 20% in 2014 while the major indexes are up less than 10%. Bet against Apple now? Go for it.
Worst headline and story I have read today, enjoy -- Apple could be ‘obsolete’ in 3 years: Analyst
Basura via CNBC.com
Apple could be "obsolete" in three years, due to increasing competition and "make-believe" valuations in the technology sector, one analyst told CNBC on Thursday.
The comments came after Apple reported second-quarter net profit of $7.75 billion on Tuesday, up 12 percent from $6.90 billion in the same period last year.
Quarterly revenue came in at $37.4 billion. For the third quarter of this year, the technology giant forecast it would post revenue of between $37 and $40 billion.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Why Abenomics Failed: There Was A "Blind Spot From The Outset", Goldman Apologizes | ZeroHedge
- New Tesla Model S May Have Us Rethink Electric Cars | Financial Sense
- Because This Time Is Never Different, In 100 Year Old Cartoons | ZeroHedge
- HaZMaT BuDDieS... | ZeroHedge
- Equity Futures Open Higher, Retrace 50% Of Losses On USDJPY Kneejerk | ZeroHedge
- Big Misses for Retail Sales, NY Manufacturing | Financial Sense
- Prepare For GDP Downgrades: Eurasian Snow Flashes Polar Vortex 2.0 Warning | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Five Reasons the Market Is Wrong to Think the U.S. Is Like Europe | TheStreet.com
- One Of Two Scenarios Will Play Out If Republicans Win... | Business Insider
- After-... | StreetInsider.com
- Britain threatens Internet 'trolls' with two... | Business Insider
- Everyone Loves This Story Of How An... | Business Insider
- Jimmy Kimmel Asks Anti-GMO People What GMOs Are — And Hilariously, They Have No Idea | Business Insider
- Suze Orman, Debit-Card Dealer | BusinessWeek