Could Apple's Stock be Done?
Now that Apple Inc (AAPL) is trading at an all-time high out come the naysayers. Just another jerk trying to make a name for himself.
Apple shares are up more than 20% in 2014 while the major indexes are up less than 10%. Bet against Apple now? Go for it.
Worst headline and story I have read today, enjoy -- Apple could be ‘obsolete’ in 3 years: Analyst
Basura via CNBC.com
Apple could be "obsolete" in three years, due to increasing competition and "make-believe" valuations in the technology sector, one analyst told CNBC on Thursday.
The comments came after Apple reported second-quarter net profit of $7.75 billion on Tuesday, up 12 percent from $6.90 billion in the same period last year.
Quarterly revenue came in at $37.4 billion. For the third quarter of this year, the technology giant forecast it would post revenue of between $37 and $40 billion.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Crude Oil Inventories Should Peak Soon | Financial Sense
- Futures Jump On Chinese Easinng Speculation, False Rumor Of PBOC Rate Cut | ZeroHedge
- Here's Which Emerging Markets Are Most Vulnerable To "External Shock" | ZeroHedge
- Big Four Economic Indicators Weaken – Weather or Recession? | Financial Sense
- Mainstream Economists' Random Excuse Roulette | ZeroHedge
- For Robots Only: Amazon Sponsored Contest; Soft Fingers Needed | Financial Sense
- Gentlemen of Extreme Measures: The Best Month of the Year Approaches | iBankCoin.com
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 3 keys to getting a good night's sleep | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- Lee Kuan Yew Singapore state funeral: LIVE REPORT | Business Insider
- General Motors is stopping production in... | Business Insider
- Serena thrashes US teen to advance at Miami | Business Insider
- Solar Impulse departs Myanmar for China | Business Insider
- Greece's bailout talks are still... | Business Insider