Could Apple's Stock be Done?
Now that Apple Inc (AAPL) is trading at an all-time high out come the naysayers. Just another jerk trying to make a name for himself.
Apple shares are up more than 20% in 2014 while the major indexes are up less than 10%. Bet against Apple now? Go for it.
Worst headline and story I have read today, enjoy -- Apple could be ‘obsolete’ in 3 years: Analyst
Basura via CNBC.com
Apple could be "obsolete" in three years, due to increasing competition and "make-believe" valuations in the technology sector, one analyst told CNBC on Thursday.
The comments came after Apple reported second-quarter net profit of $7.75 billion on Tuesday, up 12 percent from $6.90 billion in the same period last year.
Quarterly revenue came in at $37.4 billion. For the third quarter of this year, the technology giant forecast it would post revenue of between $37 and $40 billion.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Death Threats Force Opera Star Bocelli To Pull Out Of Inauguration Performance | ZeroHedge
- As Lewis Shuns Trump, MLK's Son Meets With President-Elect | ZeroHedge
- Liberal Logic - We are the Frog | ZeroHedge
- I HaVe A DRoNe... | ZeroHedge
- Danger Lurks As 'Extremes' Become The Norm | ZeroHedge
- Indexing Lunacy | ZeroHedge
- Weekly Market Recap Jan 15, 2017 | FundMyMutualFund
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- This is the last notebook you'll ever need to buy | Business Insider
- The world-famous London Piccadilly lights are being... | Business Insider
- 25 of the strangest things people have done in a job interview | Business Insider
- 14 executives share the daily habits that keep them on top | Business Insider
- How Iran made the US look weak with a tiny, outdated navy and some old ballistic missiles | Business Insider
- Gunman suspected of killing 39 in Istanbul nightclub attack caught by police... | Business Insider
- 5 weird ways your mind tricks you | Business Insider