Could Apple's Stock be Done?
Now that Apple Inc (AAPL) is trading at an all-time high out come the naysayers. Just another jerk trying to make a name for himself.
Apple shares are up more than 20% in 2014 while the major indexes are up less than 10%. Bet against Apple now? Go for it.
Worst headline and story I have read today, enjoy -- Apple could be ‘obsolete’ in 3 years: Analyst
Basura via CNBC.com
Apple could be "obsolete" in three years, due to increasing competition and "make-believe" valuations in the technology sector, one analyst told CNBC on Thursday.
The comments came after Apple reported second-quarter net profit of $7.75 billion on Tuesday, up 12 percent from $6.90 billion in the same period last year.
Quarterly revenue came in at $37.4 billion. For the third quarter of this year, the technology giant forecast it would post revenue of between $37 and $40 billion.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Trojan Horse Battle for the Euro | Financial Sense
- Welcome To Obama-Land | ZeroHedge
- As Greece Scrambles To End Its Bank Run, JPM Throws A Wrench: Says Deposit Outflows Continued After "Deal" | ZeroHedge
- LOOK AT ME: DO I APPEAR TO BE SCARED? | iBankCoin.com
- Five Countries Most Affected by the Oil Price Crash | Financial Sense
- Prominent Politician And Putin Critic Shot To Death In Moscow; "Shocked" John Kerry Urges Russia To Bring Justice | ZeroHedge
- Here Is What Americans Spent Their "Gas Savings" On | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Here's what billionaire investor Warren Buffett has for breakfast | Business Insider
- There's a GIANT unknown in the Iran nuclear negotiations | Business Insider
- Di Maria vows to fire United to top four finish | Business Insider
- Unusual 11 Mid-... | StreetInsider.com
- Meet Tworlds, an app that lets you see how your life... | Business Insider
- There's a chilling quote from 1997 about the opposition leader in Moscow who was shot... | Business Insider
- Leonard Nimoy’s excellent ‘Big Bang Theory’ cameo where he voiced a tiny Spock... | Business Insider