Could Apple's Stock be Done?
Now that Apple Inc (AAPL) is trading at an all-time high out come the naysayers. Just another jerk trying to make a name for himself.
Apple shares are up more than 20% in 2014 while the major indexes are up less than 10%. Bet against Apple now? Go for it.
Worst headline and story I have read today, enjoy -- Apple could be ‘obsolete’ in 3 years: Analyst
Basura via CNBC.com
Apple could be "obsolete" in three years, due to increasing competition and "make-believe" valuations in the technology sector, one analyst told CNBC on Thursday.
The comments came after Apple reported second-quarter net profit of $7.75 billion on Tuesday, up 12 percent from $6.90 billion in the same period last year.
Quarterly revenue came in at $37.4 billion. For the third quarter of this year, the technology giant forecast it would post revenue of between $37 and $40 billion.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Global Stocks, Futures Jump On Barrage Of Bad Economic News; Glencore Surges, Volkswagen Slumps | ZeroHedge
- World's Largest Shipowners To Abandon Greece Ahead Of Major Tax Hike | ZeroHedge
- Russia Escalates Syria Proxy War: Threatens Full Naval Blockade Of Syria | ZeroHedge
- Bulls Beware: Days After Calling For Bear Market, Gartman Declares The "Bearish Run In Global Stocks Is Over" | ZeroHedge
- Ron Paul: I Wish Nobody Was Bombing Syria | ZeroHedge
- Is The Stock Market Gearing Up For A New October Crash? | ZeroHedge
- Global Dollar Funding Shortage Intesifies To Worst Level Since 2012 | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- Biden: No question transgender people can serve in... | Business Insider
- World's highest marathon returns to quake-hit Everest | Business Insider
- The biggest mistake in 'The Martian' is absolutely critical to the movie'... | Business Insider
- Market history is calling, and it's saying stock performance will be crappy for another ~... | Business Insider
- 12 reasons why Luxembourg is the best country in the world | Business Insider
- 10 things in tech you need to know today (AAPL, TWTR, AMZN, LNKD, GOOG) | Business Insider