Could Apple's Stock be Done?
Now that Apple Inc (AAPL) is trading at an all-time high out come the naysayers. Just another jerk trying to make a name for himself.
Apple shares are up more than 20% in 2014 while the major indexes are up less than 10%. Bet against Apple now? Go for it.
Worst headline and story I have read today, enjoy -- Apple could be ‘obsolete’ in 3 years: Analyst
Basura via CNBC.com
Apple could be "obsolete" in three years, due to increasing competition and "make-believe" valuations in the technology sector, one analyst told CNBC on Thursday.
The comments came after Apple reported second-quarter net profit of $7.75 billion on Tuesday, up 12 percent from $6.90 billion in the same period last year.
Quarterly revenue came in at $37.4 billion. For the third quarter of this year, the technology giant forecast it would post revenue of between $37 and $40 billion.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- China Is Building Its Future on Credit | Financial Sense
- Bernie Fans Claim Their Signs Are Being Seized At Convention | ZeroHedge
- Atlantic Divergence in Monetary Policy as US Economy Outpaces EU | Financial Sense
- Russia Foreign Minister Responds To Allegation It Is Behind DNC Hack: "I Don't Want To Use Four-Letter Words" | ZeroHedge
- Thunderstorm Sparks Massive Spike In New York Elctricity Prices Amid Heat Wave | ZeroHedge
- Furious Sanders Supporters, Angry Media, Blistering Chaos Marks First Day Of Democratic Convention | ZeroHedge
- Global Stocks, Futures Continue Rise On Apple, Japan Stimulus; Yellen On Deck | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 18 US military bases could be threatened by this unstoppable force | Business Insider
- Hand-held bomb detectors are still being widely used in the Middle East — but... | Business Insider
- MIT researchers have created a 3D-movie screen that doesn't... | Business Insider
- 'Bernie or bust' supporters take to the streets... | Business Insider
- The 25 best law schools for landing a high-paying job at a big firm | Business Insider
- Facebook is testing offline video to drive usage (FB) | Business Insider
- Cyanogen CEO on layoffs: We're not pivoting and we're stronger... | Business Insider