Could Apple's Stock be Done?
Now that Apple Inc (AAPL) is trading at an all-time high out come the naysayers. Just another jerk trying to make a name for himself.
Apple shares are up more than 20% in 2014 while the major indexes are up less than 10%. Bet against Apple now? Go for it.
Worst headline and story I have read today, enjoy -- Apple could be ‘obsolete’ in 3 years: Analyst
Basura via CNBC.com
Apple could be "obsolete" in three years, due to increasing competition and "make-believe" valuations in the technology sector, one analyst told CNBC on Thursday.
The comments came after Apple reported second-quarter net profit of $7.75 billion on Tuesday, up 12 percent from $6.90 billion in the same period last year.
Quarterly revenue came in at $37.4 billion. For the third quarter of this year, the technology giant forecast it would post revenue of between $37 and $40 billion.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Introducing Yield Purchasing Power | ZeroHedge
- Credit Card Delinquencies Creep Up To Highest Levels Since 2012 As Subprime Issuance Soars | ZeroHedge
- Central Bank Austria Claims To Have Audited Gold at BOE. Refuses To Release Audit Reports & Gold Bar List | ZeroHedge
- Dollar Breakout Sends Chinese Yuan To Lowest On Record In Offshore Trading | ZeroHedge
- Did "The Russians" Hack The DMV Too? Statewide California Systems Down Due To "Major Computer Outage" | ZeroHedge
- Austria Sells €2 Billion In 70 Year Bonds, Pushes Global Duration Risk To Record High | ZeroHedge
- Russia Is Quietly Winning The Middle East (And Nobody Is Talking About It) | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 5 things you can do to make managing your money less... | Business Insider
- People who travel alone might actually be more intelligent | Business Insider
- Baker Hughes soars to a 1-year high after announcing more job cuts (BHI, HAL, SLB) | Business Insider
- Side-by-side photos perfectly capture how the brutal 'Walking Dead'... | Business Insider
- The strong dollar hurt Whirlpool (WHR) | Business Insider
- One year after taking over the fantasy... | Business Insider
- New evidence suggests a quarter of the... | Business Insider