Could Apple's Stock be Done?
Now that Apple Inc (AAPL) is trading at an all-time high out come the naysayers. Just another jerk trying to make a name for himself.
Apple shares are up more than 20% in 2014 while the major indexes are up less than 10%. Bet against Apple now? Go for it.
Worst headline and story I have read today, enjoy -- Apple could be ‘obsolete’ in 3 years: Analyst
Basura via CNBC.com
Apple could be "obsolete" in three years, due to increasing competition and "make-believe" valuations in the technology sector, one analyst told CNBC on Thursday.
The comments came after Apple reported second-quarter net profit of $7.75 billion on Tuesday, up 12 percent from $6.90 billion in the same period last year.
Quarterly revenue came in at $37.4 billion. For the third quarter of this year, the technology giant forecast it would post revenue of between $37 and $40 billion.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Consumer Confidence Highest Since Recession | Financial Sense
- The Biggest Heist In Human History | ZeroHedge
- Turkish-Born Cascade Mall Shooter Facing Voter Fraud Charge As WA Law Prohibits "Verifying Citizenship" | ZeroHedge
- Will The ECB Buy Stocks? | ZeroHedge
- FBI Investigating More Dead People Voting In The Key Swing State Of Virginia | ZeroHedge
- A Furious Rick Santelli Rages At Janet's Jawboning: "Please, Don't Help Anymore" | ZeroHedge
- US Outcry Over Syria... Tears Followed By NATO Bombs | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A $50 device turns any video into a 3D experience — and is a terrifying way to watch... | Business Insider
- IAN BREMMER: 'Politics as we knew it is over' | Business Insider
- Even parents who know... | Business Insider
- 12 tricks to stay awake and alert without coffee | Business Insider
- The super rich are getting stung by the oil slump | Business Insider
- Kik continues to push the envelope with launch of new chatbot feature | Business Insider
- Guys, this styling product is the easiest way to get your hair to cooperate | Business Insider