Could Apple's Stock be Done?
Now that Apple Inc (AAPL) is trading at an all-time high out come the naysayers. Just another jerk trying to make a name for himself.
Apple shares are up more than 20% in 2014 while the major indexes are up less than 10%. Bet against Apple now? Go for it.
Worst headline and story I have read today, enjoy -- Apple could be ‘obsolete’ in 3 years: Analyst
Basura via CNBC.com
Apple could be "obsolete" in three years, due to increasing competition and "make-believe" valuations in the technology sector, one analyst told CNBC on Thursday.
The comments came after Apple reported second-quarter net profit of $7.75 billion on Tuesday, up 12 percent from $6.90 billion in the same period last year.
Quarterly revenue came in at $37.4 billion. For the third quarter of this year, the technology giant forecast it would post revenue of between $37 and $40 billion.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Behold Corporate Incest | ZeroHedge
- Chicago Is Pushing For A Massive Bailout Of Its Public School System | ZeroHedge
- "Brexit Is A Bear Stearns Moment, Not A Lehman Moment" | ZeroHedge
- We're in a Global Bear Market, Says Leading Technician | Financial Sense
- European Banks Crash To Worst 2-Day Loss Ever As Default Risk Soars | ZeroHedge
- Scotland Threatens To Veto Brexit | ZeroHedge
- Shilling: World Facing High Probability of Panic Deflation | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- 5 important things you probably missed on the 'Game of Thrones'... | Business Insider
- Native ads will drive 74% of all ad revenue by 2021 | Business Insider
- We spoke to the 1st astronomer... | Business Insider
- People are outraged at Justin... | Business Insider
- A relationship expert reveals the 3 signs your... | Business Insider
- You'll need an expensive TV for the new PlayStation 4 and Xbox One... | Business Insider
- The biggest storm in the solar system has been raging for 150 years — here are... | Business Insider