Could Apple's Stock be Done?
Now that Apple Inc (AAPL) is trading at an all-time high out come the naysayers. Just another jerk trying to make a name for himself.
Apple shares are up more than 20% in 2014 while the major indexes are up less than 10%. Bet against Apple now? Go for it.
Worst headline and story I have read today, enjoy -- Apple could be ‘obsolete’ in 3 years: Analyst
Basura via CNBC.com
Apple could be "obsolete" in three years, due to increasing competition and "make-believe" valuations in the technology sector, one analyst told CNBC on Thursday.
The comments came after Apple reported second-quarter net profit of $7.75 billion on Tuesday, up 12 percent from $6.90 billion in the same period last year.
Quarterly revenue came in at $37.4 billion. For the third quarter of this year, the technology giant forecast it would post revenue of between $37 and $40 billion.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Russian-OPEC Production Cut Remains a Long Shot | Financial Sense
- Even The Fed's "Owners" Aren't Buying What Janet Is Selling | ZeroHedge
- You Get What You Deserve | ZeroHedge
- What Kind of Power Will China Become? | Financial Sense
- Gold Surges To 4-Month Highs | ZeroHedge
- Gold to Beat Stocks? | Financial Sense
- Lakshman on US Slowdown, Shocks, and China | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The NFL's new Thursday Night Football package is going to lose CBS... | Business Insider
- Amazon's Hit Man | BusinessWeek
- The 5-year-old Afghan boy who made himself a plastic bag Lionel Messi jersey will meet his idol | Business Insider
- Coca-Cola has discovered an untapped market to save the soda business | Business Insider
- Which Is America's Best City? | BusinessWeek
- ... | Business Insider
- A New York hedge fund is making a $1 billion bet on more... | Business Insider