Could Apple's Stock be Done?
Now that Apple Inc (AAPL) is trading at an all-time high out come the naysayers. Just another jerk trying to make a name for himself.
Apple shares are up more than 20% in 2014 while the major indexes are up less than 10%. Bet against Apple now? Go for it.
Worst headline and story I have read today, enjoy -- Apple could be ‘obsolete’ in 3 years: Analyst
Basura via CNBC.com
Apple could be "obsolete" in three years, due to increasing competition and "make-believe" valuations in the technology sector, one analyst told CNBC on Thursday.
The comments came after Apple reported second-quarter net profit of $7.75 billion on Tuesday, up 12 percent from $6.90 billion in the same period last year.
Quarterly revenue came in at $37.4 billion. For the third quarter of this year, the technology giant forecast it would post revenue of between $37 and $40 billion.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Dudley Puts the Kibosh on September | Financial Sense
- Frontrunning: August 26 | ZeroHedge
- China Loses All Control: Arrests Journalist, Financial Executive Over Market Crash | ZeroHedge
- Fiscally Irresponsible? | ZeroHedge
- What Can the Fed Do to Hold Back the Crisis? Not Much. | ZeroHedge
- New UN Privacy Chief Proclaims – UK Digital Surveillance Is "Worse Than Orwell" | ZeroHedge
- Bad News For Hillary, Poll Shows Joe Biden Would Fare Better In National Election | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- AL East-leading Blue Jays rally in 9th to beat Rangers 6-5... | Business Insider
- Sorry Burger King, McDonald's just said no to your joint '... | Business Insider
- Internet connectivity is driving the biggest in-car... | Business Insider
- Univision's CEO just ripped into Donald Trump | Business Insider
- Norway accused of unfairly taking away immigrant children... | Business Insider
- Humbled Vick at peace in reserve role with Steelers | Business Insider
- Tolkien's first, 'undeniably darkest' prose... | Business Insider