Could Apple's Stock be Done?
Now that Apple Inc (AAPL) is trading at an all-time high out come the naysayers. Just another jerk trying to make a name for himself.
Apple shares are up more than 20% in 2014 while the major indexes are up less than 10%. Bet against Apple now? Go for it.
Worst headline and story I have read today, enjoy -- Apple could be ‘obsolete’ in 3 years: Analyst
Basura via CNBC.com
Apple could be "obsolete" in three years, due to increasing competition and "make-believe" valuations in the technology sector, one analyst told CNBC on Thursday.
The comments came after Apple reported second-quarter net profit of $7.75 billion on Tuesday, up 12 percent from $6.90 billion in the same period last year.
Quarterly revenue came in at $37.4 billion. For the third quarter of this year, the technology giant forecast it would post revenue of between $37 and $40 billion.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Bond/Utility Divergence Flashes Warning Sign For S&P 500 | ZeroHedge
- You Think Your Job Is Bad | ZeroHedge
- America's Waning Influence: Beijing To Invest $46 Billion In Energy, Infrastructure For US "Ally" | ZeroHedge
- HOW TO BECOME A JEDI KNIGHT | Altucher Confidential
- Weekend Top 100 | iBankCoin.com
- Chinese Developer Kaisa Officially Defaults, Restructures Debt | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap Apr 20, 2015 | FundMyMutualFund
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 4/20... | StreetInsider.com
- Mexico just captured the leader of one of the country's oldest drug... | Business Insider
- What it's like to leave Google for a startup — as told by three... | Business Insider
- 2012 Honda CR-V | BusinessWeek
- US and Chinese investors buy Cirque du Soleil | Business Insider
- Why you'll see more of this fan favorite in season five of 'Game of... | Business Insider
- Ocean City, Md.: America's Most Affordable Fun City | BusinessWeek