Could Apple's Stock be Done?
Now that Apple Inc (AAPL) is trading at an all-time high out come the naysayers. Just another jerk trying to make a name for himself.
Apple shares are up more than 20% in 2014 while the major indexes are up less than 10%. Bet against Apple now? Go for it.
Worst headline and story I have read today, enjoy -- Apple could be ‘obsolete’ in 3 years: Analyst
Basura via CNBC.com
Apple could be "obsolete" in three years, due to increasing competition and "make-believe" valuations in the technology sector, one analyst told CNBC on Thursday.
The comments came after Apple reported second-quarter net profit of $7.75 billion on Tuesday, up 12 percent from $6.90 billion in the same period last year.
Quarterly revenue came in at $37.4 billion. For the third quarter of this year, the technology giant forecast it would post revenue of between $37 and $40 billion.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- The Goldman Tapes And Why The Delusion Of Macro-Prudential Regulation Means The Next Crash Is Nigh | ZeroHedge
- Paypal is to be Spun Off | iBankCoin.com
- Another Conspiracy Theory Becomes Fact: The Fed's "Stealth Bailout" Of Foreign Banks Goes Mainstream | ZeroHedge
- These Are The Warships Attacking Syrian Militants From Afar | ZeroHedge
- Technician: Top-Heavy Stock Market Has "More Pain to Come"; Long-Term Picture Still Favorable | Financial Sense
- "America's Demographic Situation Is A Ticking Time Bomb" | ZeroHedge
- The Best And Worst Performing Assets In September, Q3 And 2014 YTD | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Britain Is Not At All Sure It Likes The New 'Green' Coke Flavor (KO) | Business Insider
- Hong Kong Skyline: 1910 vs. 1972 vs. 2014 | Business Insider
- The Best Business Schools of 2011 | BusinessWeek
- NFL Says Muslim Player Who Got A 15-Yard Penalty For Praying... | Business Insider
- Apple's New Anti-Tracking System For iPhones Doesn't Work,... | Business Insider
- Chinese athletes set to shine at Asian Games | Business Insider
- 9 Books Billionaire Humanitarian Bill Gates Thinks Everyone Should Read | Business Insider