Could Apple's Stock be Done?
Now that Apple Inc (AAPL) is trading at an all-time high out come the naysayers. Just another jerk trying to make a name for himself.
Apple shares are up more than 20% in 2014 while the major indexes are up less than 10%. Bet against Apple now? Go for it.
Worst headline and story I have read today, enjoy -- Apple could be ‘obsolete’ in 3 years: Analyst
Basura via CNBC.com
Apple could be "obsolete" in three years, due to increasing competition and "make-believe" valuations in the technology sector, one analyst told CNBC on Thursday.
The comments came after Apple reported second-quarter net profit of $7.75 billion on Tuesday, up 12 percent from $6.90 billion in the same period last year.
Quarterly revenue came in at $37.4 billion. For the third quarter of this year, the technology giant forecast it would post revenue of between $37 and $40 billion.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- A Very Concise Explanation Of Why The Democrats Lost (And Will Keep Losing) | ZeroHedge
- Fake News....or Is It?/Warning: Rated R | ZeroHedge
- Online Activist Will Spend 10 Years In Jail For "Spreading False News" | ZeroHedge
- Hillary Clinton Gains One Vote On First Day Of Wisconsin Recount | ZeroHedge
- Sudden Scramble For Gold In China Sends Premiums To 3 Year High | ZeroHedge
- Stripped of Accounting Gimmicks, the US Has Been on the Verge of Recession since 2011 | ZeroHedge
- Obama TV: Is Obama Planning A "Fake News" Outlet Of His Own? | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- America's 60 largest companies all fail to provide the recommended... | Business Insider
- Some Republicans are applauding Trump's controversial phone call with... | Business Insider
- THE ISLAMIC FINANCE REPORT: How demand for Sharia-compliant products is creating huge... | Business Insider
- The moment when 1,400 Carrier workers first learned their jobs were moving to Mexico | Business Insider
- A behavioral economist explains why it's okay that you... | Business Insider
- Italy’s economy minister says that the referendum won... | Business Insider
- The British planned to start World War III by invading Russia with... | Business Insider