Could Apple's Stock be Done?
Now that Apple Inc (AAPL) is trading at an all-time high out come the naysayers. Just another jerk trying to make a name for himself.
Apple shares are up more than 20% in 2014 while the major indexes are up less than 10%. Bet against Apple now? Go for it.
Worst headline and story I have read today, enjoy -- Apple could be ‘obsolete’ in 3 years: Analyst
Basura via CNBC.com
Apple could be "obsolete" in three years, due to increasing competition and "make-believe" valuations in the technology sector, one analyst told CNBC on Thursday.
The comments came after Apple reported second-quarter net profit of $7.75 billion on Tuesday, up 12 percent from $6.90 billion in the same period last year.
Quarterly revenue came in at $37.4 billion. For the third quarter of this year, the technology giant forecast it would post revenue of between $37 and $40 billion.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Stimulate This! Thoughts On Intergenerational Fairness | ZeroHedge
- The Fed Concerned About “Importing” Disinflation | Financial Sense
- Why Millennials Still Live at Home (It Isn’t Jobs, Student Debt, or Housing) | Financial Sense
- Today’s Movers | iBankCoin.com
- "This Is Madness" | ZeroHedge
- Jamie Dimon's Daughter Is Asking You For A Favor | ZeroHedge
- And The Award For "Americans' Favorite Government Agency" Goes To... | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Most US HIV cases not under control | Business Insider
- Shoppers Increase Spending On Experiences, Instead of Goods for Holidays | TheStreet.com
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- STOCKS HIT ALL-TIME HIGHS: Here's What You Need To Know (DIA, SPY, QQQ, TLT, IWM, TBT,... | Business Insider
- Oil Price Plunge Casts Doubt On OPEC Supply Cut | Business Insider
- Uber Is Blowing Up So Much Faster Than Facebook Did | Business Insider
- New Home Sales Climb | Business Insider