Could Apple's Stock be Done?
Now that Apple Inc (AAPL) is trading at an all-time high out come the naysayers. Just another jerk trying to make a name for himself.
Apple shares are up more than 20% in 2014 while the major indexes are up less than 10%. Bet against Apple now? Go for it.
Worst headline and story I have read today, enjoy -- Apple could be ‘obsolete’ in 3 years: Analyst
Basura via CNBC.com
Apple could be "obsolete" in three years, due to increasing competition and "make-believe" valuations in the technology sector, one analyst told CNBC on Thursday.
The comments came after Apple reported second-quarter net profit of $7.75 billion on Tuesday, up 12 percent from $6.90 billion in the same period last year.
Quarterly revenue came in at $37.4 billion. For the third quarter of this year, the technology giant forecast it would post revenue of between $37 and $40 billion.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- From Grexit To Brexit? | ZeroHedge
- 7 'Saves' In 7 Months: A Market Going Nowhere Fast | ZeroHedge
- Conditions in the US Are Improving, Not Deteriorating | Financial Sense
- Weekly Scorecard | iBankCoin.com
- Bernie, The Koch Brothers, & Open Borders | ZeroHedge
- Brazil's Economy Slides Into Depression, And Now Olympians Will Be Swimming In Feces | ZeroHedge
- Chicago PMI Jumps To 6-Month Highs As UMich Consumer "Hope" Tumbles To 2015 Lows | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- Angry Birds 2 is finally here | Business Insider
- SoulCycle explains why minimum wage hikes mean wage hikes for everyone | Business Insider
- A Nigerian general is leading a multi-national... | Business Insider
- Virginia Town is Best Place in the U.S. to Raise Kids | BusinessWeek
- This freeway in Los Angeles is the biggest... | Business Insider
- A surfer punched a shark to escape an attack in Australia | Business Insider