Could Apple's Stock be Done?
Now that Apple Inc (AAPL) is trading at an all-time high out come the naysayers. Just another jerk trying to make a name for himself.
Apple shares are up more than 20% in 2014 while the major indexes are up less than 10%. Bet against Apple now? Go for it.
Worst headline and story I have read today, enjoy -- Apple could be ‘obsolete’ in 3 years: Analyst
Basura via CNBC.com
Apple could be "obsolete" in three years, due to increasing competition and "make-believe" valuations in the technology sector, one analyst told CNBC on Thursday.
The comments came after Apple reported second-quarter net profit of $7.75 billion on Tuesday, up 12 percent from $6.90 billion in the same period last year.
Quarterly revenue came in at $37.4 billion. For the third quarter of this year, the technology giant forecast it would post revenue of between $37 and $40 billion.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Dear Congress: Have You Received Money From These Pharma Companies | ZeroHedge
- Can Stocks Survive Without Stimulus? | Financial Sense
- Inventory Growth Slowdown Dashes Hopes For Q3 GDP Bounce Back | ZeroHedge
- Felix Zulauf Sees Final Leg of the Bull Market | Financial Sense
- Best Reaction Yet: "Yellen Speech A Whole Lot Of Nothing" | ZeroHedge
- Mylan CEO: "The US Healthcare System Bubble Is Going To Burst; This Is No Different Than The Subprime Crisis" | ZeroHedge
- Pentagon Admits "Lapses In Accountability" Led To Loss Of Hundreds Of Thousands Of US Guns In Afghanistan And Iraq | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- A VC explains why event-driven SaaS is the workflow of... | Business Insider
- Here's what a Florida mosquito researcher wants you to... | Business Insider
- A typo and a bag of kitty litter might cost US taxpayers billions in nuclear waste... | Business Insider
- BuzzFeed draws a line between church and state | Business Insider
- Mika Brzezinski trashes Trump on 'Morning Joe': You don't know '... | Business Insider
- A deep look inside the 'alt-right,' the movement Hillary Clinton just excoriated in a... | Business Insider
- A celebrity trainer reveals one thing you should do instead... | Business Insider