Could Apple's Stock be Done?
Now that Apple Inc (AAPL) is trading at an all-time high out come the naysayers. Just another jerk trying to make a name for himself.
Apple shares are up more than 20% in 2014 while the major indexes are up less than 10%. Bet against Apple now? Go for it.
Worst headline and story I have read today, enjoy -- Apple could be ‘obsolete’ in 3 years: Analyst
Basura via CNBC.com
Apple could be "obsolete" in three years, due to increasing competition and "make-believe" valuations in the technology sector, one analyst told CNBC on Thursday.
The comments came after Apple reported second-quarter net profit of $7.75 billion on Tuesday, up 12 percent from $6.90 billion in the same period last year.
Quarterly revenue came in at $37.4 billion. For the third quarter of this year, the technology giant forecast it would post revenue of between $37 and $40 billion.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Red Flags in Russia | Financial Sense
- Does Russia Present a Systemic Threat to Global Markets? | Financial Sense
- Futures Continue Rising As Illiquid Market Anticipates More Volatility In Today's Quad-Witching | ZeroHedge
- I'm Not Buying It - Not The Wall Street Rip, Nor The Keynesian Rap | ZeroHedge
- Two NYPD Cops Murdered In "Execution Style" Ambush, Shooter Commits Suicide - Live Coverage | ZeroHedge
- "Something Changed" - Comparing E-Mini Liquidity In 2009, 2012 And Today | ZeroHedge
- Conference Board Leading Economic Index Increased Again in November | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- After-... | StreetInsider.com
- A Master Chef Shows How To Cook The Perfect Burger In Your Own Kitchen | Business Insider
- Food52, A Site For People Into Cooking, Says Revenue Has Tripled, And It... | Business Insider
- Dortmund second from bottom after 10th defeat | Business Insider
- The Real Divide In College Football Paints A Scary Picture For A Lot Of Schools | Business Insider
- N.Korea behind Sony hack: FBI | Business Insider
- Notable 52-Week... | StreetInsider.com