Could Apple's Stock be Done?
Now that Apple Inc (AAPL) is trading at an all-time high out come the naysayers. Just another jerk trying to make a name for himself.
Apple shares are up more than 20% in 2014 while the major indexes are up less than 10%. Bet against Apple now? Go for it.
Worst headline and story I have read today, enjoy -- Apple could be ‘obsolete’ in 3 years: Analyst
Basura via CNBC.com
Apple could be "obsolete" in three years, due to increasing competition and "make-believe" valuations in the technology sector, one analyst told CNBC on Thursday.
The comments came after Apple reported second-quarter net profit of $7.75 billion on Tuesday, up 12 percent from $6.90 billion in the same period last year.
Quarterly revenue came in at $37.4 billion. For the third quarter of this year, the technology giant forecast it would post revenue of between $37 and $40 billion.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Argentina Throws Out The Peronists In "Historic" Presidential Election | ZeroHedge
- The Big Four Economic Indicators: October Industrial Production Contracts Again | Financial Sense
- From Hope To Nope - Consumer Confidence Crashes To 14-Month Lows | ZeroHedge
- It's Official: Allergan, Pfizer To Combine In Biggest Ever Tax-Inversion, Defy Jack Lew | ZeroHedge
- Swiss Bank Hits Customers With Negative Interest Rates; Crazy? What About Velocity? | Financial Sense
- Schengen Is Cracking – Can the EU Withstand the Pressure? | Financial Sense
- Russia Suspends Military Cooperation With Turkey, Will Use Warships To "Destroy Any Threats To Russian Planes" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- BAML: Get ready for the biggest Chinese devaluation in more than 25 years | Business Insider
- Kisner finally comes through in final event of PGA Tour... | Business Insider
- DiCaprio, Iñárritu discuss the brutal 'Revenant' shoot... | Business Insider
- U.S. Kids Using Media Almost 8 Hours a Day - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- World War III is trending on Twitter after... | Business Insider
- Last 16 in view for Van Gaal's hardy Manchester United... | Business Insider
- Events mark 1 year since Cleveland boy shot by police | Business Insider