Could Apple's Stock be Done?
Now that Apple Inc (AAPL) is trading at an all-time high out come the naysayers. Just another jerk trying to make a name for himself.
Apple shares are up more than 20% in 2014 while the major indexes are up less than 10%. Bet against Apple now? Go for it.
Worst headline and story I have read today, enjoy -- Apple could be ‘obsolete’ in 3 years: Analyst
Basura via CNBC.com
Apple could be "obsolete" in three years, due to increasing competition and "make-believe" valuations in the technology sector, one analyst told CNBC on Thursday.
The comments came after Apple reported second-quarter net profit of $7.75 billion on Tuesday, up 12 percent from $6.90 billion in the same period last year.
Quarterly revenue came in at $37.4 billion. For the third quarter of this year, the technology giant forecast it would post revenue of between $37 and $40 billion.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Despite WHO's Confidence, Mali Becomes 6th West African Nation With Ebola | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap October 22, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- Van Hoisington And The Fed's Bubble: "Overtrading" And "Discredit" Always End In "Revulsion" | ZeroHedge
- Why Gold Is Undervalued | ZeroHedge
- The Investing World In 10 Objects | ZeroHedge
- This Is Where The IMF's Christine Lagarde Is Working On Her Tan Right Now | ZeroHedge
- Meet Janet Dupree:72, Alcoholic, HIV-Positive, $16,000 In Student Debt: "I Won't Live Long Enough To Pay It Off" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- White House fence climber charged | Business Insider
- Canada parliament opens with applause for Sergeant-at-... | Business Insider
- Lakers guard Nash to sit out NBA season | Business Insider
- 8 Reasons This Is An Ideal Résumé For Someone With A Lot Of Work... | Business Insider
- 3 Lawsuits Challenge Chipotle's Reputation As An Awesome Employer | Business Insider
- REPORT: JP Morgan Knew That Something Was Off About Hiring In China | Business Insider
- A Developer Says Apple Sent Him... | Business Insider