Could Apple's Stock be Done?
Now that Apple Inc (AAPL) is trading at an all-time high out come the naysayers. Just another jerk trying to make a name for himself.
Apple shares are up more than 20% in 2014 while the major indexes are up less than 10%. Bet against Apple now? Go for it.
Worst headline and story I have read today, enjoy -- Apple could be ‘obsolete’ in 3 years: Analyst
Basura via CNBC.com
Apple could be "obsolete" in three years, due to increasing competition and "make-believe" valuations in the technology sector, one analyst told CNBC on Thursday.
The comments came after Apple reported second-quarter net profit of $7.75 billion on Tuesday, up 12 percent from $6.90 billion in the same period last year.
Quarterly revenue came in at $37.4 billion. For the third quarter of this year, the technology giant forecast it would post revenue of between $37 and $40 billion.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Stocks Close At Recordest Highs As All Central Banks Go All In | ZeroHedge
- 2015 Is Shaping Up to Be a “Turkey” of a Year for the U.S. Economy and Stock Market | Financial Sense
- Europe's Tangled Web | Financial Sense
- Stock Market Risks Getting Stung | Financial Sense
- Russia Can Survive An Oil Price War | ZeroHedge
- The Broken Market Chronicles: For The Third Year In A Row, The "Most Shorted Names" Generate The Highest Return | ZeroHedge
- On The Looming Wall Of Chinese Defaults, Restructuring Firm Warns "You Know It's Coming" | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- The Best 'Cheap Eats' In Chicago | Business Insider
- Kiev says Russia has 7,500 troops in Ukraine | Business Insider
- Check Out These Insane, Ridiculously Fast Volkswagen Concept Cars | Business Insider
- TED Speaker Dan Pink Shares A Simple Tip For Giving Killer Talks | Business Insider
- How Starting Small Helped Ugg Become A Multimillion-Dollar Company | Business Insider
- Stewart Butterfield Says His Insanely Popular App Slack Is 'Terrible... | Business Insider
- Make No Mistake, Mozilla's Search Partnership Is a Big Deal for Yahoo! | TheStreet.com