Could Apple's Stock be Done?
Now that Apple Inc (AAPL) is trading at an all-time high out come the naysayers. Just another jerk trying to make a name for himself.
Apple shares are up more than 20% in 2014 while the major indexes are up less than 10%. Bet against Apple now? Go for it.
Worst headline and story I have read today, enjoy -- Apple could be ‘obsolete’ in 3 years: Analyst
Basura via CNBC.com
Apple could be "obsolete" in three years, due to increasing competition and "make-believe" valuations in the technology sector, one analyst told CNBC on Thursday.
The comments came after Apple reported second-quarter net profit of $7.75 billion on Tuesday, up 12 percent from $6.90 billion in the same period last year.
Quarterly revenue came in at $37.4 billion. For the third quarter of this year, the technology giant forecast it would post revenue of between $37 and $40 billion.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- What Happens When Scottish Voters Give It Their 110%, According To CNN | ZeroHedge
- STTG Market Recap September 18, 2014 | FundMyMutualFund
- Abenomics Crushes Sony: Electronics Giant Forced To Cancel Dividend For First Time Ever | ZeroHedge
- E is for Ebola, and Ebola is for Me | iBankCoin.com
- Bubble Forming With Leveraged Buyouts | Financial Sense
- Looking Down on Bonds | iBankCoin.com
- FOMC Keeps "Considerable" Wealth Effect Dream Alive, More See First Hike In 2015; Two Dissent - Full Statement Comparison | ZeroHedge
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Federal Prosecutors Have Found No Evidence Christie... | Business Insider
- OBAMA DOUBLES DOWN: We Will Not Get Dragged Into A Ground War In Iraq | Business Insider
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the Day 9/... | StreetInsider.com
- FA chief backs video replays for referees | Business Insider
- How to Position for a Turnaround at Oil Servicer McDermott | TheStreet.com
- Here Are The 12 Hottest Property Markets In the World | Business Insider
- Mad, Bad And Simply Hilarious Images From... | Business Insider