Best White Elephant Gift for 2016
Just when you thought Candace Payne, a.k.a. Chewbacca Mom would leave the spotlight she found another reason to stick aroung. Hasbro the loving company that produced all the Star Wars figures from the 1970's on just found a reason to stay relative. How about a 'Chewbacca Mom Action Figure.'
Candace got her own custom figure from Hasbro. These are not being mass produced so you can't buy one. But just wait for this one of a kind toy to show up on eBay in 3 years time.
Here's the dumb story from EW.com
A rep for Hasbro also confirmed to EW that the figure features 13 catchphrases, including, “That’s not me making that noise, it’s the mask,” “I am such a happy Chewbacca,” and her signature laugh.
Best of the Blogs
Scanning and identifying the best blog entries every hour
- Meet "Thankful Beggar" Seth Williams - Philadelphia's Most-Corrupt Politician Of The Year | ZeroHedge
- Former Attorney for George W. Bush, Richard Painter, Says Alt-Right Websites Are Guilty of Treason | ZeroHedge
- BUSTED! Twitter Caught Manipulating Tweets Of Former BlackRock Fund Manager Critical Of CIA and NSA | ZeroHedge
- The American Dream: An Endangered Ethos | ZeroHedge
- Vote Fiasco Leads To Longest Dow Losing Streak Since Election, VIX At 2017 Highs | ZeroHedge
- What’s Preventing the Dow From Exploding? | Financial Sense
- Sugar Is at the Heart of America's Health Problems | Financial Sense
The most relevant financial news and articles from the Internets
- Laptop Computer Reviews - BusinessWeek | BusinessWeek
- THE SMART CITIES REPORT:... | Business Insider
- Here's how much money Wall Street banks have made advising on deals so far this year | Business Insider
- How to use the app that Apple just bought and made free for everyone (AAPL) | Business Insider
- A new breed of trader is threatening the Wall Street establishment | Business Insider
- Twitter's cofounder wants Medium readers to pay $5 a month to fix ‘broken’ media | Business Insider
- Why Dave Chappelle says he made 2 new Netflix specials: 'Money... | Business Insider